Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

Floating Nursing Homes.

12 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Jeff-Relf.Me

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 12:23:4205.05.20
komu:
> 'follow the money'

OverProduction is a problem these days.

Milk is being dumped,
oil is selling for -40 $/barrel, etc.

The only thing we don't OverProduce is:
long-term care for for homeless lunatics.

Honestly, I think we want them to die
for their "sins", along with hookers;
with full intent, we write laws that
put them in harm's way.

First China, then the rest of the world,
used a mild flu (Covid-19) as an excuse
to close borders and spawn babies.

Interesting side-effects:

-- An increased divorce rate.
Google: Covid-19 divorce

-- A closer look at "cruises"
( floating nursing homes ).

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 12:51:4105.05.20
komu:
On Tue, 05 May 2020 09:23:37 -0700 (Seattle), Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

>> 'follow the money'
>
>OverProduction is a problem these days.
>
>Milk is being dumped,
>oil is selling for -40 $/barrel, etc.
>
>The only thing we don't OverProduce is:
>long-term care for for homeless lunatics.
>
>Honestly, I think we want them to die
>for their "sins", . . .

If it were up to me, I round up all the
homeless dregs and evaluate them.

I would drug test them all. Any who
come up positive for illegal drugs
would be euthanize and ground up
for fertilizer.

The mentally ill among them who are
drug free, I would put to work on chain
gangs at minimum wage cleaning up all
the human feces, urine, drug needles
and other sidewalk and park, homeless
filth. I would provide them housing in
tents and charge them rent to be taken
out of their minimum wage. I would provide
food but also make them pay the cost of
providing the meals. If they needed any
medical treatment and couldn't pay for
it, I'd make them sign a contract for further
deductions out of their minimum wage.

Any who woke up and got well-paying jobs
would be rewarded by having their past
medical bills forgiven. They would be offered
zero interest loans on suitable housing.

Any of them who are caught using drugs
would be shot and processed into dog food
and fertilizer.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

%

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 13:06:0805.05.20
komu:
and that's why it's not up to you in fact ,
nothing is up to you you're just a senior that ,
the state is waiting to see die

Nadegda

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 15:13:2805.05.20
komu:
On Tue, 05 May 2020 12:51:37 -0400, Stinky Glurggzlzz Hell, Fleabitten
Nazi Rapist glurggzled:

> On Tue, 05 May 2020 09:23:37 -0700 (Seattle), Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:
>
>>> 'follow the money'
>>
>>OverProduction is a problem these days.
>>
>>Milk is being dumped,
>>oil is selling for -40 $/barrel, etc.
>>
>>The only thing we don't OverProduce is:
>>long-term care for for homeless lunatics.
>>
>>Honestly, I think we want them to die
>>for their "sins", . . .
>
> If it were up to me, I round up all the
> homeless dregs and evaluate them.
>
> I would drug test them all. Any who
> come up positive for illegal drugs
> would be euthanize and ground up
> for fertilizer.

Mass murder.

> The mentally ill among them who are
> drug free, I would put to work on chain
> gangs

And mass enslavement too.

> at minimum wage cleaning up all
> the human feces, urine, drug needles
> and other sidewalk and park, homeless
> filth. I would provide them housing in
> tents and charge them rent to be taken
> out of their minimum wage. I would provide
> food but also make them pay the cost of
> providing the meals. If they needed any
> medical treatment and couldn't pay for
> it, I'd make them sign a contract for further
> deductions out of their minimum wage.
>
> Any who woke up and got well-paying jobs
> would be rewarded by having their past
> medical bills forgiven. They would be offered
> zero interest loans on suitable housing.
>
> Any of them who are caught using drugs
> would be shot and processed into dog food
> and fertilizer.

Aren't you forgetting something? That long missive ought to have a "Sieg
Heil!" at the end of it, shouldn't it? Or else your Führer might have
*you* shot for failing to show proper obeisance.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
% <per...@gmail.com> admits he has erectile dysfunction:
<cue8up....@news.alt.net>

chrisv

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 16:09:3605.05.20
komu:
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq. wrote:

>If it were up to me, I round up all the homeless dregs and evaluate them.
>
>I would drug test them all. Any who come up positive for illegal drugs
>would be euthanize and ground up for fertilizer.

I laughed, at this. But I probably shouldn't. It's probably only a
matter of time before some right-winger, running for office, seriously
proposes such things.

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 16:58:0205.05.20
komu:
On Tue, 5 May 2020, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> nagged...
>On Tue, 05 May 2020, Sir Gregory Hall, suggested...
>> On Tue, 05 May 2020, Jeff-Relf.Me @. whined...

>>>OverProduction is a problem these days.
>>>
>>>Milk is being dumped,
>>>oil is selling for -40 $/barrel, etc.
>>>
>>>The only thing we don't OverProduce is:
>>>long-term care for for homeless lunatics.
>>>
>>>Honestly, I think we want them to die
>>>for their "sins", . . .
>>
>> If it were up to me, I round up all the
>> homeless dregs and evaluate them.
>>
>> I would drug test them all. Any who
>> come up positive for illegal drugs
>> would be euthanize and ground up
>> for fertilizer.
>
>Mass murder.

They aren't human. Animal euthanasia is not murder.
Fucking drug zombies.

>> The mentally ill among them who are
>> drug free, I would put to work on chain
>> gangs
>
>And mass enslavement too.

No, that's providing them with a JOB.
Helping them to have a little self-esteem.

>> at minimum wage cleaning up all
>> the human feces, urine, drug needles
>> and other sidewalk and park, homeless
>> filth. I would provide them housing in
>> tents and charge them rent to be taken
>> out of their minimum wage. I would provide
>> food but also make them pay the cost of
>> providing the meals. If they needed any
>> medical treatment and couldn't pay for
>> it, I'd make them sign a contract for further
>> deductions out of their minimum wage.
>>
>> Any who woke up and got well-paying jobs
>> would be rewarded by having their past
>> medical bills forgiven. They would be offered
>> zero interest loans on suitable housing.
>>
>> Any of them who are caught using drugs
>> would be shot and processed into dog food
>> and fertilizer.
>
>Aren't you forgetting something? That long missive ought to have a "Sieg
>Heil!" at the end of it, shouldn't it? Or else your Führer might have
>*you* shot for failing to show proper obeisance.

How DARE YOU, compare me with Nazis?
I am suggesting a humanitarian solution to
the drug dregs of humanity. Why let them
kill themselves slowly while they leach off
the system, stealing, beating, raping and
creating squalor?

KWills Shill #2

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 17:43:3705.05.20
komu:
In article <8sh3bf1bd978inuv9...@4ax.com>,
chr...@nospam.invalid says...
Homo Hall is a Cornhole Burke pink tutu wearing fake
vet faggot.

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto LOL!
--
Salute!
https://img.techpowerup.org/191226/screenshotk-wills-2.jpg

Nadegda

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 18:36:4705.05.20
komu:
On Tue, 05 May 2020 16:57:58 -0400, Stinky Glurggzlzz Hell, Fleabitten
Nazi Rapist glurggzled:

[post edits restored to original text]

> On Tue, 5 May 2020, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> nagged...
>> On Tue, 05 May 2020 12:51:37 -0400, Stinky Glurggzlzz Hell, Fleabitten
>> Nazi Rapist glurggzled:

>>> If it were up to me, I round up all the
>>> homeless dregs and evaluate them.
>>>
>>> I would drug test them all. Any who
>>> come up positive for illegal drugs
>>> would be euthanize and ground up
>>> for fertilizer.
>>
>>Mass murder.
>
> They aren't human.

Don't be ridiculous.

>>> The mentally ill among them who are
>>> drug free, I would put to work on chain
>>> gangs
>>
>>And mass enslavement too.
>
> No, that's providing them with a JOB.

"Chain gangs" makes it sound compulsory. That makes it slavery.

> Helping them to have a little self-esteem.

Because nothing boosts self-esteem like being chained up and
ordered around and generally treated like a mere tool or
machine rather than an autonomous human being with rights. :\

>>> at minimum wage cleaning up all
>>> the human feces, urine, drug needles
>>> and other sidewalk and park, homeless
>>> filth. I would provide them housing in
>>> tents and charge them rent to be taken
>>> out of their minimum wage. I would provide
>>> food but also make them pay the cost of
>>> providing the meals. If they needed any
>>> medical treatment and couldn't pay for
>>> it, I'd make them sign a contract for further
>>> deductions out of their minimum wage.
>>>
>>> Any who woke up and got well-paying jobs
>>> would be rewarded by having their past
>>> medical bills forgiven. They would be offered
>>> zero interest loans on suitable housing.
>>>
>>> Any of them who are caught using drugs
>>> would be shot and processed into dog food
>>> and fertilizer.
>>
>>Aren't you forgetting something? That long missive ought to have a "Sieg
>>Heil!" at the end of it, shouldn't it? Or else your Führer might have
>>*you* shot for failing to show proper obeisance.
>
> How DARE YOU, compare me with Nazis?

If you don't like that, stop being one.

> I am suggesting a humanitarian solution

HA!

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhhhahhhhhhh ...
*gasp*
someone call a doctor i think i ruptured something

The Right And The Powerful

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 19:53:4705.05.20
komu:
You're not having a discussion with a reasonable person, instead a
lying pathetic troll. Nadzi/KKKens/Paul will forever be as the
democrat Paul is. A fucking asshole. Fuck off Paul!

%

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 20:14:5105.05.20
komu:
he's no worse than you are

Jeff-Relf.Me

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 20:38:3705.05.20
komu:
Health Scare profiteers say:

> Doctors extrapolated the number of infections
> in the general population from the number of
> Covid-19 positive cases detected in emergency
> room patients, thereby overestimating infection numbers.
>
> This led them to underestimate COVID-19 mortality.

Never in my life and I seen such crappy statistics
as those coming from the MainScream media and you,
Hugh Huntzinger. You should be ashamed of yourself.

As we've recently learned,
"cruises" are basically floating nursing homes.

What happens in nursing homes stays in nursing homes.

The Right And The Powerful

nepřečteno,
5. 5. 2020 21:41:0605.05.20
komu:
No.

KWills Shill #2

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 4:35:3106.05.20
komu:
On Tue, 5 May 2020 17:43:33 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
child molester and thief, <comp...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>In article <8sh3bf1bd978inuv9...@4ax.com>,
>chr...@nospam.invalid says...
>>
>> Sir Hømer Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>
>> >If it were up to me, I round up all the homeless dregs and evaluate them.
>> >
>> >I would drug test them all. Any who come up positive for illegal drugs
>> >would be euthanize and ground up for fertilizer.
>>
>> I laughed, at this. But I probably shouldn't. It's probably only a
>> matter of time before some right-winger, running for office, seriously
>> proposes such things.
>
>Homo Hall is a Cornhole Burke pink tutu wearing fake
>vet faggot.
>
>https://imgur.com/lrQvLto LOL!

Hey, Triple Chin Chad. You sure do have a MASSIVE crush on Rubber
Lips Burke. I don't think he's into 400+lbs (181+kg) fat ass loser
incels, but if he is, you're sure to get a date.
If nothing else, you can talk about your mutual interest in
molesting children.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5....@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's current Grinder profile picture:
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

chrisv

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 7:57:5906.05.20
komu:
Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:

> -- A closer look at "cruises"
> ( floating nursing homes ).

I've only been on one cruise. I did enjoy it, but I was disappointed
in how old, and fat, the crowd was. My buddy had lead me to believe
that there were lots of hot women, and even a "topless" area. Not!

--
"You're an intellectually dishonest twat, like most of your cola
brethren. You idiots wrongly think you can redefine 'personal

Jeff-Relf.Me

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 8:14:3206.05.20
komu:
I don't know anything about "healthfeeback" or
"mediabiasfactcheck", Hugh.

On the other hand, I'm -extremely- familiar with
the MainScream media and HealthScare profiteers.

Follow the money, if you can.

-- There's "lies".
-- Then there's "damn lies".
-- Then "statistics" ( for money $$ ).

Making bizarre assumptions about the unknown,
such as the existence of a multi-verse,
is thrilling, and it $sells$ ( in Hollywood ),
but it's not my cup of tea.

-True- scientists make no such conjectures;
they "shut up and calculate" --
"The Copenhagen Interpretation".

As poor as it may be,
emergency rooms have -better- data.

Iceland's data came to the same conclusion:
Covid-19 is a weak flu, nothing more.

Again, Iceland has better data;
it's not perfect, just better.

Quarantine "nursing homes" ( cruise ships ),
not the general population.

Jeff-Relf.Me

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 9:35:1906.05.20
komu:
All of the Covid-19 data you've shown here
had a selection bias worse than that of
the emergency rooms and Iceland, Hugh.

Unless you're trying to close borders
( due to OverProduction and under consumption ) and/or
make babies ( the fertility rate is low&falling )
you quarantine the sick ( in {floating} nursing homes ),
-not- the general population.

What's your motivation, Hugh ?

Are you getting a cut of the hysteria ?

Hugh Huntzinger replied ( to me ):
> > I'm -extremely- familiar with
> > the MainScream media and HealthScare profiteers.
>
> And yet you're unfamiliar with independent entities
> who are fact-checking them; your education is thus
> grossly delinquent in this day & age.

So says you, in your biased opinion.

> > Iceland has better data;
> > it's not perfect, just better.
>
> I've not specifically reviewed Iceland's reports.
> But unless they've done a *randomized* trial,
> an extrapolation from their hospital cases will
> also be invalid for the same self-selection reason.

No such bias in their data.

They issued an open invitation to 10,797 persons and
sent random invitations to 2283 persons.
6% of the population was screened.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2006100

> > Quarantine "nursing homes" ( cruise ships ),
> > not the general population.
>
> Problem is that said quarantine needs to also encompass
> everyone who comes in contact with the nursing home
> residents, which means ALL staff, and everyone that
> each of those staffmembers comes into contact with.

You don't quarantine healthy people;
that's not how it works.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 10:45:0606.05.20
komu:
On Wed, 06 May 2020 06:35:13 -0700 (Seattle), LO AND BEHOLD;
Jeff-Relf.Me @. determined that the following was of great importance
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<Jeff-R...@May.6--6.35am.Seattle.2020>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ All of the Covid-19 data you've shown here had a selection bias worse
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

you do when you can't fucking test everyone and the contagion in question does not behave like other contagions AND is a NOVEL contagion, meaning that NOBODY has any immunity.

dumbfuck.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Jeff-Relf.Me

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 12:58:1106.05.20
komu:
Up until recently,
quarantining the general population was unheard of.

What a coincidence that this happens right when
closing borders became super-popular
and the CCP suddenly started worring about
how their fertility rate will eventually
eliminate the Chinese race.

The "Infection Fatality Rate" (IFR)
estimates the fatality rate in all* infected.
[ *: detected or not ]

The common flu has an IFR of around .02 to .05 %;
in Iceland, Covid-19 has an IFR of .3%,
(foolishly) -assuming- co-morbidity ( and politics )
haven't biased the data.

As I recall you, Hugh,
were posting much larger IFR ratios.

anonlinuxuser

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 14:39:5306.05.20
komu:
On 5/6/20 7:35 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> All of the Covid-19 data you've shown here
> had a selection bias worse than that of
> the emergency rooms and Iceland, Hugh.
>
> Unless you're trying to close borders
> ( due to OverProduction and under consumption ) and/or
> make babies ( the fertility rate is low&falling )
> you quarantine the sick ( in {floating} nursing homes ),
> -not- the general population.
>
> What's your motivation, Hugh ?
>
> Are you getting a cut of the hysteria ?

LOL!!! Tanzanias president test the test kits on goats and pawpaws and
they all tested positive for the covid virus. He claims that the test
kits are faulty. LOL!

If instead you take the flu shot, and then get the covid virus, you are
in deep doo doo. It's a binary bioweapon. Other than that, don't get
the stupid flu shot and you won't have any problems. It is the NWOs
plan for depopulation.

Checkmate

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 20:10:1606.05.20
komu:
Checkmate.

On Wed, 6 May 2020 12:39:48 -0600 anonlinuxuser put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
Did Bill Gates tell you that while he was stroking Mister Bigglesworth?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 20:18:1606.05.20
komu:
Checkmate.

On Tue, 5 May 2020 17:14:48 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

Oh no you din't.

%

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 20:20:1706.05.20
komu:
try it

Checkmate

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 20:36:1706.05.20
komu:
Checkmate.

On Wed, 6 May 2020 17:20:14 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Maybe after I'm done popping a bowl of bickercorn.

%

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 20:48:1306.05.20
komu:
kensi has nor dic

%

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2020 23:03:5806.05.20
komu:
On 2020-05-06 7:46 p.m., kensi wrote:
> On 5/6/2020 8:14 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
>> Making bizarre assumptions about the unknown,
>> such as the existence of a multi-verse,
>
> The multi-verse is right there in the math. You have to add extra
> hypotheses (some sort of "wavefunction collapse" mechanism) to *avoid* a
> multi-verse. And there is no empirical justification at this time for
> adding those extra hypotheses.
>
> AND STOP SILENTLY ADDING BACK THAT CROSSPOST TO SCI.PHYSICS YOU FUCKING
> ASSHOLE!

hi boner now we'll all go to this group , yay

Checkmate

nepřečteno,
7. 5. 2020 4:11:2607.05.20
komu:
Checkmate.

On Wed, 6 May 2020 22:46:04 -0400 kensi put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On 5/6/2020 8:14 AM, Jeff-Relf.Me@. wrote:
> > Making bizarre assumptions about the unknown,
> > such as the existence of a multi-verse,
>
> The multi-verse is right there in the math. You have to add extra
> hypotheses (some sort of "wavefunction collapse" mechanism) to *avoid* a
> multi-verse. And there is no empirical justification at this time for
> adding those extra hypotheses.
>
> AND STOP SILENTLY ADDING BACK THAT CROSSPOST TO SCI.PHYSICS YOU FUCKING
> ASSHOLE!

CHECK YOUR LIBTARD FEE-MALE SELF-ENTITLEMENT PRIVILEGE AND WATCH YOUR
POTTY MOUFH, FUCKBAG!

Jeff-Relf.Me

nepřečteno,
7. 5. 2020 4:18:4407.05.20
komu:
Kensi replied ( to me ):
> > Making bizarre assumptions about the unknown,
> > such as the existence of a multi-verse,
> > is thrilling, and it $sells$ ( in Hollywood ),
> > but -True- scientists make no such conjectures;
> > they "shut up and calculate".
>
> The multi-verse is right there in the math.

You've taken an unknown and inserted your
favorite God in there for fun and profit.

In the process, you've totally rejected
thermodynamics and general relativity.

Every crackpot since the beginning of time
has done what you did;
you must be so proud of yourself.

Everywhere you look, you see nothing but "kooks";
because you are the kook you see.

%

nepřečteno,
7. 5. 2020 12:31:1207.05.20
komu:
On 2020-05-07 2:42 a.m., Ï wrote:
> Profound. Also, accurate.

the women here are starting to wear really high shorts yesterday i saw a
giraffe
0 nových zpráv