Einstein

The Starmaker

Jun 14, 2019, 3:04:57 AM6/14/19
I notice
no one
ever
mentioned here
that
Albert Einstein had
autism...
that's a fact.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The Starmaker

Jun 14, 2019, 1:37:17 PM6/14/19
The Starmaker wrote:

> I notice
> no one
> ever
> mentioned here
> that
> Albert Einstein had
> autism...
> that's a fact.

Now, you have to ask yourself a question, if Albert Einstein had autism, how come you never heard about it?

To mention the...unmentionable-- The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Jun 15, 2019, 1:01:51 AM6/15/19
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > I notice
> > no one
> > ever
> > mentioned here
> > that
> > Albert Einstein had
> > autism...
> > that's a fact.
> >

> Now, you have to ask yourself a question, if Albert Einstein had autism, how come you never heard about it?
>
> To mention the...unmentionable-- The Starmaker

Let's start with simple observations...

if you look at all the photos of Albert Einstein..
you will observe that he is either never looking
at a person he is with, or he always is looking the other way from everybody else.

He's that that stare of always looking the other way...

He's got that autism look in his eyes.

The Starmaker

Jun 15, 2019, 1:47:43 AM6/15/19
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > I notice
> > > no one
> > > ever
> > > mentioned here
> > > that
> > > Albert Einstein had
> > > autism...
> > > that's a fact.
> > >

> > Now, you have to ask yourself a question, if Albert Einstein had autism, how come you never heard about it?
> >
> > To mention the...unmentionable-- The Starmaker
> >

> Let's start with simple observations...
>
> if you look at all the photos of Albert Einstein..
> you will observe that he is either never looking
> at a person he is with, or he always is looking the other way from everybody else.
>
> He's that that stare of always looking the other way...
>
> He's got that autism look in his eyes.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaZoZCDUYAE9wrT.jpg

https://42796r1ctbz645bo223zkcdl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/800px-Nernst_Einstein_Planck_Millikan_Laue_in_1931-744x535.jpg

https://cdn.nybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/dyson_1-102215.jpg

https://cdn.uclouvain.be/styles/full_content/groups/cms-editors-irmp/lemaitre5.png

https://www.huntington.org/sites/default/files/uploads/2016/03/einsteinwaves-4.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/compes/hrnrtx/albert-einstein-albert-michelson-y-otros-1931-hrnrtx.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0vo3yng1n1qhfzrno1_1280.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/Nernst%2C_Einstein%2C_Planck%2C_Millikan%2C_Laue_in_1931.jpg

https://media.sciencephoto.com/image/h4000021/400wm

https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/743395

https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/764606

he'a always looking the other way...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTNLygIWAAAJbK4.jpg

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2600/1*IDEh55qdZG-EYm4f4IbrEw.jpeg

http://phys.bspu.by/static/hist/physport/gif/phys/berliner.jpg

The Starmaker

Jun 15, 2019, 2:22:35 PM6/15/19
Einstein was slow in learning how to speak. His parents even consulted a doctor.
"Einstein didn't talk until he was four"

Now, if you read about "Albert Einstein as a boy", you can see that
they mis-diagnosed him. He had autism but was not yet diagnosed with
autism like so many boys whose parents didn't know what was
wrong with their child.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2005/mar/02/familyandrelationships.features11
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1936731_1936743_1936745,00.html

The Starmaker

Jun 15, 2019, 4:06:25 PM6/15/19
I guess in those days...if you had autism..people would say..."HE'S A FUCKING RETARD!!!!"

When his mother brought him to the doctor and ask what's wrong with him?

The doctor would say..."Your kid is a fuckin retard, what the hell do you want?"

SolomonW

Jun 18, 2019, 5:50:53 AM6/18/19
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 00:06:24 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

> I notice
> no one
> ever
> mentioned here
> that
> Albert Einstein had
> autism...
> that's a fact.
> I'm not so sure it's fact

I'm not so sure it's a certain but it's a strong possibility.These sort of
things are very hard to term and without the subject

https://www.hwns.com.au/about-us/blog/did-einstein-have-autism/

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3676-einstein-and-newton-showed-signs-of-autism/

benj

Jun 18, 2019, 10:28:26 AM6/18/19
Hard to sort out unless you are a neo-commie lefty liberal, then facts
no longer matter.

"Congressional Democrats will be hosting a town hall-style event in
which psychiatrists will warn the nation of the supposed deterioration
of the President’s mental health."

"The event, confirmed to be in the planning stages by Budget Committee
Chairman John Yarmuth (D-KY), will be held on Capitol Hill sometime in
July if all goes according to plan."

https://menrec.com/democrats-to-host-event-with-psychiatrists-warning-about-trumps-mental-health/

Democrat TDS Doctors say "we doan need no stinkin' exam to make an
armchair diagnosis"!

The Starmaker

Jun 19, 2019, 12:24:45 AM6/19/19

The Starmaker

Jun 21, 2019, 1:31:29 AM6/21/19
Okay, maybe I need to start at the beginning...

http://web.archive.org/web/20040810044240/foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/einstein.htm

This is how the FBI first reported it on their website:

"An investigation was conducted by the FBI regarding the famous physicist because of his affiliation with the Communist Party.
Einstein was a member, sponsor, or affiliated with thirty-four communist fronts between 1937-1954. He also served as honorary chairman for three communist organizations."

This was background investigations to close associates of his who were thought to be Russian communist...spies.

Eventually...the FBI almost arrested all of Albert Einstein's friends and even sent
a couple of them to the...ELECTRIC CHAIR. (the only good commie is a dead commie)

Albert Einstein Einstein was a member, sponsor, or affiliated with thirty-four communist fronts between 1937-1954.
35 communists organizations. Albert Einstein also served as honorary chairman for three communist organizations.

Albert Einstein had more Communist affiliations than Stalin!

If the FBI begins to do a check on all of Albert Einstein's...friends...
(who ALL happen to be working on the Manhattan Project atomic bomb)
everybody is feeling the heat....

Relativity, sitting on a pretty girl's lap.. or the electric chair.

before
http://web.archive.org/web/20040810044240/foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/einstein.htm
and after
https://vault.fbi.gov/Albert%20Einstein

The Starmaker

Jun 22, 2019, 2:15:08 PM6/22/19
Ever hear Albert Einstein show any concern that the RUSSIANS might be building an atomic bomb????

The Starmaker

Jun 22, 2019, 11:54:34 PM6/22/19
What about this Leo guy?

You know how the FBI gets you then they tell you..
if you are caught inside trading
the fbi tells you no more stock broker for you.

Or, if you're in the Mafia and caust, the fbi tells you you
cannot hang with mafia guys anymore.

So...What happen to Albert Einstein's (bitch) Leo Szilard after the communist thing...

Leo Szilard switched to...biology.

How do you go from physics to biology???? From BOMBS to ...roses?

From bombs to...giraffes?

and stay 100 feet away from Albert Einstein.

I don't think Albert Einstein had many friends afterwards...

In fact, I read a letter Albert Einstein wrote that he had a new ida for a bomb but none of his friends wanted anything to do with it.

Looking at those picture of Einstein...he seems to be in another world all by himself.

> > > autism signs and symptoms
> > > At any age
> > >

> > > Avoidance of eye contact
> > >

> > > https://www.autismspeaks.org/learn-signs
> > >
> > > Anyone who understands autism and has a trained eye can easily see Albert Einstein suffered from Autism.
> > >
> > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaZoZCDUYAE9wrT.jpg
> > >
> > > https://42796r1ctbz645bo223zkcdl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/800px-Nernst_Einstein_Planck_Millikan_Laue_in_1931-744x535.jpg
> > >
> > > https://cdn.nybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/dyson_1-102215.jpg
> > >
> > > https://cdn.uclouvain.be/styles/full_content/groups/cms-editors-irmp/lemaitre5.png
> > >
> > > https://www.huntington.org/sites/default/files/uploads/2016/03/einsteinwaves-4.jpg
> > >
> > > https://c8.alamy.com/compes/hrnrtx/albert-einstein-albert-michelson-y-otros-1931-hrnrtx.jpg
> > >
> > > https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0vo3yng1n1qhfzrno1_1280.png
> > >
> > > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/Nernst%2C_Einstein%2C_Planck%2C_Millikan%2C_Laue_in_1931.jpg
> > >
> > > https://media.sciencephoto.com/image/h4000021/400wm
> > >
> > > https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/743395
> > >
> > > https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/764606
> > >
> > > he'a always looking the other way...
> > >
> > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTNLygIWAAAJbK4.jpg
> > >
> > > https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2600/1*IDEh55qdZG-EYm4f4IbrEw.jpeg
> > >
> > > http://phys.bspu.by/static/hist/physport/gif/phys/berliner.jpg

margar...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2019, 12:43:46 PM6/23/19
On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 10:04:57 AM UTC+3, The Starmaker wrote:
> I notice
> no one
> ever
> mentioned here
> that
> Albert Einstein had
> autism...
> that's a fact.
>
>====
even if right
it has nothing to do
if he was right or wrong

IMHO
SR is right
GR is nonsense physics

TIA
Y.Porat
========================

reber G=emc^2

Jun 23, 2019, 4:53:44 PM6/23/19
Einstein became an American.He died in America.His best friends lived here after leaving Germany. When I met him in 1952 he was giving a talk at Harvard. Bert

hanson

Jun 24, 2019, 12:54:28 AM6/24/19

"Herpesbert Glazier" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Why am I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Two sides to the same coin.Einstein and I knew and spoke on
this in 1952 to Einstein's-Bobble-head that I have mounted onto
the lid of the bucket that I shit into in my Van, shown right here:
<https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51eLvJ%2BGpZL._SY300_.jpg>

Well SwineBert, why do you care. Your Boils are supposed
to happen once you sign onto the Program that will assure you
MAXIMUM FAME for the next 285 years, as is seen in the
links for <https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME> in
<https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb>, which
SwineBert is afraid of, given Bert's deafening silence. And to
boot, so far you STUPID Pig have chosen SHAME. ____ (((LOL)))