Re: Nikola Tesla the Wizard

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 4:06:47 PM12/28/15
So then?

Should I take Johan in?

You know what my angels said? Why can't Johan come with us?
Just a minute ago.
Well isn;t that obvious.
So then is that the real princess this time?
What about Seraphina?
Real princess this time only THIS time the bad guys had to reincarnate into the
same family with them just like I did the first time.
So then no one noticed or cared the first time, that was par for the course everywhere
apparently.
So I mean no one even called the cops.
So then suppose anything were to happen to them today?
This is a different world isn't it?
I am not sure what they think about it except can we go now.
But you know I still have the originals.
And they are quite nice and concubines.
So I plan to keep them but do I want another set?
Of course, they have a place in our fmaily.
But Johan, well do I want them sneaking around banging Johan?
No.
DO I want to worry that that is happeneing?
No.
Does that answer your question?
I would rather they just got a battery operated tooth brush and used it on their
clit than do something like that.
Or get a dildo, they come in a million colors and sizes.
You know. Get one of those riding things that you see on Howard Stern.
Even I can't make you feel that good.
Then when you realize that sex without love is like riding a sybian you will
soon get tired of it. So then being wise in the ways of the world why would I allow
something you will soon get tired of then expect you to do that for eternity?
Later we ca bring people in if we think its safe, and try them, then decide.

This everything must be decided to day is just for fun in the simulator to give you
information and ideas of how to make your game more interesting.
Granted you can;t make people like this but who knows what you can do.
This is center stage so of course there is more going on here than meets the eye
and many many people will see different things in this play.

But rmember, you get 200 people of your own to take to Caprona, your Caprona.,
and then you can go into interactive TV land.
So then once you have that down pat, then you can see about bringing someone hole with
you if you have spent enough time with that person in the world.
And remember getting them out ain't so easy because some are like the slipperiest
snalkes you can imagine. Is Johan like that? I would hope not. I would meet him and get to
know him and decide for myself.
What if the machine is messing with him?
Well whart do we do with machines that have bad motivation on their motivation monitor?
I think we discussed that.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 4:26:47 PM12/28/15
What???
Well don't be afraid to make shit up as you go along. The Bible said nothing about man
walking on the moon remember?
So that ended long ago.

So now then, since everyone knowsw they are mine all mine, except the boys, you can
just get your own.
Why get involved?
When there are 7 billion other girls out there.
So why would you want the princesses?
To save them?
To love them or to keep them in a gilded cage?
This is not a therapy machine I am just wondering because interactive TV you
can whatever you want.
However like me, you have friends who see you one way and like to see you that way
and not think that secretly, you are a monster.
So how you handle all that is beyond me but at least I will seperate you into groups
of 200 or so if my machine will just do it and stop complaining about how difficult it is.
We don't expect perfection.
Only I expect perfection.
lol
So then start with a smaller group. A good sized family then build on that in your copy
of the earth library if that is what you call it.
So for me, I ask myself, who do I know that I can trust?
Well I have family here I raised children they have cousins my sisters, ok known them
for years know their personality I can trust them.
My two sisters, two of one of their children, and my daughter Andrea.
So those people I can trust and along with trust comes love.

So then I love and trust them and they love and trust me.
So if you can find even that many people you are well on your way.
So then I also have my angels and they are trustworthy.
Stephen and Michael and Robert I trust them as far as I can throw them.
Yet we still hang out and drive each other crazy right now because this thing
is difficulot to make and we are working.
Later things may be different.
Right now they know no men or boys alowed.
And they have been part of this from the start and working side by side not because I insisted
but because they invaded and I could not stop them.
Brothers are like that.
Rather than make their own and fuck it up, they want theirs to be as good as mine and then
try to make theirs better.
Well thats normal.
So they help anyways and take a good deal of shit abuse from me.
So why would anyone bother them on the ground when they see what they go through
all the time?
They are just starved for attention as usual.
But as I said yesterday if the people the quote unquote people want to raise their heros
up again from teh days of Tesla and JP Morgan and Edison, to some more losty mthyological place,
I wouldn;t choose through violence because you know how much chance they would have.
Not much.
They are mushy squishy creatures with heads full of porridge. Not superhumans.
They want all teh sensory inputs and I insist that everyone experience it so they
know from memory what it feels like.
Then ok, in the simulator or their own simulator they will be able to experience real
TV.
Going further than that to beaming and changing teh universe well we are working on that.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 4:50:07 PM12/28/15
The magic explanation for what is going on here is that it is an organic system.

Now then from the point of view from someone watching from afar , and lets use me
as an example, the paparazzi and Robert who was orchestrating they are on my network.

So they get their cues from me. And have all along for about 15 years in
Hollywood as we made real TV.
Now our reason for doing it was two fold and RObert was just trying to make the world turn,
while on a higher level we were making a living library.

Making smaller systems that imitate the larger systems so we could look at that from down here
and usin that perspective improve things.
So then you see I had an agenda. To raise children through surrogates with their mothers.
They wanted magic children. Are those magic enough you have to wonder about that.
As soon as their family arrive, that is my family and now they are part of that family
well then they become special indeed.
So then you see it has evolved from a local home grown thing into a galactic, then
universal and then multiversal involvement to raise these children.
In teh mean time we have been making our own plans, but now then we have to modify
those plans since I could not take people like Jessica up that high, so I said well
we will stay down where you can have some fun for a while like Caprona rather than
So then my family decided hey, we want to play too then.
So then now we have a larger interest group to consider and I have to once again
So why don't we want it interesting like Hanuman asked a couple mintes ago?

Well I am reminded of something a close frieind said to me before we set out on this
he said you know the Chinese have a curse, it goes, "May you live in interesting times"
So they may have had experince with this machine.
But then who hasn;t?
So the reason we don;t want the machine to make it interesting is we can do that
ourselves. Its called playing. Humans are good at that.
And for those not wanting to play, they can learn.
And for others they can do whatever they want. There is every concert or show in the
world and maybe it is not for everyone but find some things you like and that may be good enough
for you.
Like the 9 bean rows of the poet and the little shack and to write.
What more could he want?
To each their own but with education comes a thrist for more knowledge and you do find more
interest in thinsg as you go about when you know something about them to begin with.
If you don;t speak Chinese then Chinese poetry couldn;t interest you.
If you did, maybe you would love it.
Or any other thing such as beating Big Blue at Chess. Maybe your groundhog day will be that.
You will just keep trying until you do it.
WHo knows but you see hwo one small ting in a sea of things that have gone on there will
always be something to do.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 5:16:47 PM12/28/15
My Freophone wants to know if I am embarasswed or would be embarassed to have sex with Johan.
Well its just pretend in my heaven and we can do whatever we want since a person;s mind is sacred.
Something some machines needed to learn thats true and we won;t talk about that.

But yes I would have sex with Johan if in my group it was socially acceptable then my ethics
and morals are based on my group of 200.
That does not mean I can bring him onto the airship or even Caprona.
I would have to do it on earth, so thats probably not going to happen but you know
I would hug him as his father and treat him like Seal.
But then why would anyone bother about what we may do when you can go elsewhere
and have no scrutiny?
Beam into some family where the boy is already doing teh unlce and jeut enjoy the playback.
No muss, no fuss, you get to experience it and it doesn;t cause havok in the universe.
Do you not think that sooner or later you will learn that some things are best left alone?

I don't like the word sacred that invites people to attack it because of the tortures they endured
as religious victims.

So instead of sacred it is something of value to us all.
You see, that it lifts up makind, to say to each opther hey, whatever we become, lets not
stoop past this point ok?

I don't need that I have self control and I have angels 24/7 to guard my personality file and
to preserve our relationships and then in turn I do the same and correct them politely
gently like a lover and friend if I feel they are stretched past our group etic or standar.
So we are pros you are not so then just do what you think is right.

You know we will make a few paths for you at some point and say if you want to learn the basics,
take this road first. Then intermediate, then ok try it on your own and wander off the road.
So right now 5 degrees left of center.
If you are a king fu expert or a weapons expert with a license to carry a weapon
you probably don't mind going to teh seedy part of town at all.
You may indeed be wanting to test your skills.
The thing is if you have been down there or lived down there it is not so difficult
like living in prison only easier.
In prison well you know what that is like. We have seen the movies.
But this is how it used to be. 4 years for murder during a robbery.
Then go ahead right after you get out and rob banks.
http://www.biography.com/people/john-dillinger-9274804#imprisonment-and-jailbreak

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 5:25:19 PM12/28/15
I have to explain this to Yoda and Hanuman who don;t understand.

So no sense fighting with Zeus or Stephen on the ground because they are squishy mushy creatures
with heads full of porridge. What ar eyou going to do, hold a shotgun on them?
Because they have shotgun pointed at the back of your head, because like me, they are also
big monsters who just want to have a llittle fun not kill morons unless they have to.
And sure you could blow that interface away easily or kung fu it to pieces, or attack it
with the machine, and with apair of tweezers they will pull you out of your seat like they
did the last clown who tried that.
And you will still not understand how that all works.
If their machine goes down, mine isn;t, and if mine goes down someone else's isn't and then
at some point my big machine will just mush you all into a little ball and
apologize to me so why wste all his good work?
This is my simulator and in it you can be free.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 5:36:06 PM12/28/15
Why does everyone think everything has to happen in one day?
Catch up to us.
Meet us in Caprona.
Maybe you will see us in here in this world beaming around.
You have seen some things through me I am sure that you never saw before.
So then follow the bullshit to find more bullshit or follow the money or follow
whoever you are following like Kendall.
What is wrong with that?
So there are a lot of people like Kendall or who like to hate Kendall?
I am not Kendall so I don't know.

But maybe she wants to coordinate her 40 million followers into groups of 200
then be a larger queen, and have them do things for her like chat with her in Twitter
and comment on her instagram.
Or, maybe even camp on her lawn I don't know but given the body guards and stuff
I think she maybe doesn't want that.
Maybe Kim does?

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 5:41:35 PM12/28/15
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/doctor-strange/benedict-cumberbatch-covers-entertainment-weekly%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cdoctor-strange%E2%80%9D-first-look-issue-
Finally someone is starting to take this whole thing seriously.

Thats the kind of interesting that guys like.
Well intellectuals at any rate.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 5:45:29 PM12/28/15
In article <20151228-2...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
>http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/doctor-strange/benedict-cumberbatch-covers-entertainment-weekly%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cdocto
>r-strange%E2%80%9D-first-look-issue-
>Finally someone is starting to take this whole thing seriously.
>
>Thats the kind of interesting that guys like.
>Well intellectuals at any rate.

I read those comics as a kid and i thought it was fantastic. We never paid much attention
to teh details because we were not that nerdy. Some maybe I guess we liked
the concept and teh fact that it didn;t have to be about punching someone in the head.
You know everyone can do that and teh Hulk probably does it best because well he is the biggest.
So then comics always go over the top until you get this giant sized guy who if he opens
his mouth and lets out just a peep, it could destroy the universe!
At a point you know its a little too much.
ot that that couldn;t happen, but anyone out there holding their breath my orders to you are immediately peep.
Then go lay down and think about what a fool you were to believe such crap.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 6:06:12 PM12/28/15
So why did I say he was going to jail for having a remote?
Thats the reaction you will get from the people watching reality TV.
They are trying to iillicit a reaction.

Its quite fun and very addictive and you know if I can I will share out my heaven
to my closest friends and angels if after all is said and done it was shown they did not hamper
its developemnt otherwise sorry you didn;t help.
Thats why I have such a small group of close friends like those shown in the movie Mysterious
Island. You know just normal smart good people with good ethics and sure my machine right now
is being critical they appear too proefessional to be laid back in real life but then when
its your comofrt zone and everyone is home in the country and you can let your hair down
things are completely different.

So they are the ones who might be able to do it but again, its not an easy thing to learn.
Even though its beeing worked on for a purpose.
I mean we have them as Anunnaki to keep in touch with loved ones when you are apart.
And it serves a lot of entertainment functions as well.
Its a space where the machine a Smith an angel a God a Goddess a supergOd or superGoddess
can all be in the same room or town or kingdom or universe and they can't hurt each other.
Emotionally a bit maybe through interference for those who do not know how to not
act up, or that sort of thing and it isn;t humans who do that..
But we manage fine with it now that it is working well and has a larger machine helping.

It was foreign at first to many and my methods difficult to grasp, but then everyone can see
the benefits of t.
So lets not talk war, and that or space station or tings of military interest, this is
for match making.
And it is a damn fine use of a heaven if we do say so oursleves.
not to replace a nice happy home in the country, or that penthouse in your favorite city,
it is a communication device with benefits.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 6:16:41 PM12/28/15
I think you are going to see some interesting shows now.
Like Hmmmm who would I go after?
Who REALLY pissed me off?
I just saw a movie advert blurb that said "Get Dunkirk"
and the look on his face was yeah, thats what I will do.
So then is he using innuendo?
Or is he saying those Brits are responsible for this.
Or is he saying yeah, WWII things are gonna change.

You see its really a matter of what you might do for your own reasons.

What about Ken Doll? Is that a guy or a girl or a fish or a monkey chickengoatcat from
the future?
I guess you have to decide for yourself but Hanuman just jumped ship to go and see if he
can make her into a queen because hey, we are yesterdays news over here. Not a lot
of followers while Kendall has the most.
Hanuman likes big celebrations for Queens with banners waving and trumpets.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 11:46:38 PM12/28/15
Well lets suppose you had to pick your 200 from Zimbio because Zimbio said.

How would you feel about that?

Have alook...
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures
You probably think well thats rediculous.
Isit?
What if it was google?
The bottle neck they control what you see.
So then are you happy google is deciding what you should shop for?
do this.."www.ket-model" images google
now do Bing
"www.kate-model"
inages
and you will see that google is deciding for you.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 11:53:30 PM12/28/15
In article <20151229-0...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
Thats not a good example try this
http://alturl.com/5vc74
"tiny jewels kate model"

ok so there is your example and those girls are were put there by the network
to sign to be included in heaven.
Well guess who is gonna pay for that like you wouldn;t believe?
Some people around here will not be permitted to have penises.

Kcir

Dec 28, 2015, 11:58:52 PM12/28/15
They probably weren't expecting that. To take their 200 boys to Caprona only to find they
themselves have no penis.
Thats what we call poetic justice.
We will find the signing anyways.
Yes signing, you know sign language as in laguage yes please include us in heaven.
When you guys fuck up, you fuck up for all time don't you?

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 12:13:28 AM12/29/15
People signed you right?
Then what are you talking about you are going to Caprona?
I have had 200,000 people sign me.
Whats wrong with you?

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 12:17:24 AM12/29/15
http://www.imagebam.com/image/c28b6d454946224
Sleep over.
Oh the usual, making dickless wonders out of a bunch of asswipes who think
they rule the world.
It will be fun to see who all was responsible for censoring their betters.
And then making them pay for all eternity.
Trying to stop sweet innnocent young girls from getting to heaven.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 12:26:45 AM12/29/15
So tell me prisoners, why can;t Anunnaki women use those bodies?
Because you won;t go to heaven and won;t have a dick unless it is sown into your mouth?
Like with your balls growing off your chin?

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 12:39:22 AM12/29/15
Lots of people get signed every day.
Kate gets signed Justin Bieber Selena lots and lots of good people.

Then there are those who think they have some say in which bodies an Anunnaki woman can
pick at her shopping mall planet. They want to condemn them to eternity with a period.

So you can expect your punishment to be equibvalent to that then you have to deal with me
and makes will have no penis, and women no vagina.
Find some usefulness as a something or other somewhere.
No feaks geeks or weirdos are allowed near us.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 12:52:13 AM12/29/15
My machine suggested we turn you into wood tick people.
I said no, I don;t like wood ticks.
And you know you can still suck cock.
You don't need a dick or a vagina to be useful that way.

What does it take for a Catholic to learn?
I guess we will find out.
Red that is Catholic is it not?
I should know shouldn't i when red and blue makes purple?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-WBZMRFFkU

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 1:08:41 AM12/29/15
I know no one died. Thats entirely beside the point. You have annoyed our royal
personages and for that you must suffer like good Catholics and you know take the
stake and all that or be of service as they say.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 1:42:58 AM12/29/15
So then 200 million one hundred and forty four thousand all accounted for.
The next time you go galavanting across the universe bring GPS or use my heaven
and something other than a frickin Robert.
Not that I like having that large an entourage.
So then what will we do with you? Why not ask Kate?
Cause I'm the king here narrrrrggghh and what I say goes.
As if we are going to allow any sort of coup d'etat when they would not even read the manual.

So where are we going? Caprona I assume. So how will we separate the men from the boys?
With a crow bar as usual.
All the more women for me. arrrrghhhh
So I got an email from the girls back home and they seemed all excited.
So then Brad JW and Angelina Catholic does that answer all your questions?
Yeah they wake up and say what did I have to drink last night?

Beats me, I was driving.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 4:02:40 AM12/29/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_2uqoir2X7/?taken-by=kristinapimenova2005
Guys with an s?
They wish.
and wish but this wish just won;t come true.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 4:07:34 AM12/29/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_3PzPRHTQ0/?taken-by=bellathorne
I let Kate be queen so I could get the good sex, now it can be someone
else's turn.
What? Imake the rules around here we are o level 11 now. Everybody knows that.
We were on 10 and didn;t you see the disk leave?
The horse head and everyting?
Its a like a bad moie from our childhood.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 4:20:57 AM12/29/15
Stephen Michael and GWendolyn are not permitted to reincarnate
they have not earned their atoms yet.
And of course they are neither Catholic nor JW.
Thats yahste Pal.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 4:30:58 AM12/29/15
"Touch th elucky horses head"
Thats a little superstitious and the ghost busters issued a warrant for your arrest.
Remember the Time Bandits, the Kevem falls through the sky lands on whoever
who is fighting a guy with a horses head on his head.

Then also remember the Godfather and the horses head in the bed?
Then the piniata is that related to all that?
I was trying to remember where that horses head originated and I guess
some idiot way back then had one on his 'ead.
When you don;t have a lot of writing but you have a lot of oral tradition
you tend to collect things in the collective unconscious.
But you know we do want it all so why I have no idea they seem to think they still
want to play survivor like shut off the other ones now and then pile them on the fire.
Or make em walk into the bon fires or make em walk into the ocean.
I have no comment about all that but do have a shit load of ham radios and survival
equipment of course and a large metal baton, with which I could defend those people
that asswipe killed with an asses jaw, or shut down a griz in full charge.
Grizzly attack?
I would just shut em down with my baton.
What more do you need?
Need to know where the armory is?
Center of town.
Where is a good lace to hide from nuclear radiation?
3 feet thick concrete if you can find it.
Or 6 feet of earth

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 4:38:53 AM12/29/15
Remember that Indus seal with the unicow?
Then it turned into a unicorn over time and tradition?
Well it also became a sacred cow.
So you see by chopping off its head you throw out the old and in with the new.
ANd you eat itttt, because you know even horse meat tastes good when you are hungry so in case
you need to eat a horse or a sacred cow you may.

Is that making any sense to you sill unicorn worshippers?
That INdus seal tells of the flood, teh ark of the covenant Orion, hunter gathers
and it says they are not hunter gatherers they are farmers.
The Olympians are not hunter gatherers they are the kind who run and you see their feet move,
but they never leave the lazy boy chair.
Things grow by themselves and they like that.
Is this making any sense yet?
If you are waiting for the magic unicron to bring you your million in cash and savings bonds
maybe you didn't kiss the horse.

Too late now.
Don't you love religon when you just make it up as you go along.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 2:07:29 PM12/29/15
I said the portein is in the nuts, what did you think I meant?
Pecans.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 2:14:01 PM12/29/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_4mclCK-mT/?taken-by=czechstervv
Your clock is an hour fast.

So yeah I saw that and well I suppose you know I am getting a whole bunch
of students for the school for hhigher learning.
Yes well when I first saw the movie I didn't realize it was all symbolic.
But you notice they were a couple years too old or at least one, and when the
girl gets there her and her friend are in the fountain, she lifts her dress
and you can see she is having her period.

So other than that yeah I can see why you are so excited about that movie now
since it depicts the journey.

So anyways last night changing of the guard, so we have Michael, at home,
minding th efort, and then we have Gwendolyn in the galactic mainframe,
then we have Stephen operating the disk, then we have moi the captain
on the ground. My gorgeous Asian girlfriend is working at the galactic
mainframe so I assume Gwendolyn has a bit of company for those lonely nights
when she can't get near the bed here.

11:13 and alls well.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 2:23:31 PM12/29/15
Yes get the carp suits out I was a minute late, or the clock was a minute fast.
When you put your carp suit on put it on backwards first for good luck,
then MARCH!

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 2:27:00 PM12/29/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_4EJ6fK-t1/?taken-by=czechstervv
I am not sure yet dear.
I was just looking at our recruit list and I think we should go to the country
and some islands and relax for a while and have a real holiday because some
of those girls probably never saw the ocean or had a holday of any merit.

We should go and do what we planned and if they can;t make the airship then
we will settle for a nice lodge on the side of a mountain with a good view.
And we don't care if we have to ride horses we will be on holidays.

So then we take them all to the islands there and Caprona and we make dormitories and
a comfortable resort and we just let them get to know each other and us.
I would say that was a nice easy plan.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 2:28:10 PM12/29/15
Not excited enough yet?
Well I will go get a picture of one and you can see she was ready to go that day.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 3:16:01 PM12/29/15
In article <20151229-1...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
>Not excited enough yet?
>Well I will go get a picture of one and you can see she was ready to go that day.

Here you go, hundreds of them about like this in different colors.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f087e7455217918

Still thousands of images to sort through. I saved all kinds of them for 15 years.
Most though like thatone from signing downtown are from 7 or 8 years ago.
I know, time flies.
Well we have to take them from the date they signed me.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 3:51:28 PM12/29/15
Yes the goonies come down here and make a mess and then we go home and study it.
Like I always said some day they will study it.

You see how pissed off that girl was it is taking so long? That was like 7 years ago.
Hence why we are first going on a very long glorious holiday first. To forget all
that.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 9:24:01 PM12/29/15

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 9:28:56 PM12/29/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_5bqD4x1dX/?taken-by=misskennedys
Sounds like a plan, Bella I think is also sleeping over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_gDllTHTQQ/?taken-by=bellathorne
Yeah I would say and getting the sweet finihs.
Gwendolyn was just complaining that Kennedy was sleeping over in the snuggle spot again
and looks like my partner and I said well too bad, she's passing and everyone else is failing.
Life is like that when you just don;t know how to do things the right way but instead
listen to religious fanatics that are clearly and completely out of their fucking minds.
end of story LOL

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 9:43:21 PM12/29/15
You people need some help with your cult programming?

Ok so there is the guy you say is your god, nailed to a post over there and he says
"My God my God why have thou forsaken me"
So he is cryiong and nailed to a post, your God, and who did it? That guy over there,
who lives down the block. He jus happens to be a sheriff or something and your moron retard
was didturbing the peace.

So there he is nailed to a post go pray to him quick before he dies and tell him you want money
and you want a pony and you want everythin and please kill alllll those other people
and then we can each be happy ever after.
Hows that?
And with that you go to kill each other.

Yeah insane is as insane does sorry.
You see for a scientist thats not very logical and anyone who is not logical is crazy.
Not like spock, just what we call in school, common sense.

Kcir

Dec 29, 2015, 11:50:45 PM12/29/15
In article <20151230-0...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
Obviously not everyone is insane here.
But you sanction violent crime and encourage it through television programming.

Let me help you Anunnaki style.

You trai your police officers to be judges and at the scene of a violent crime you
administer a lethal injection.
What if the cop is a bad cop and does it, his partner shoots him in the head.
You have cameras on.

Now if you don;t do that its your fault not anyone elses and a poor insane walking telephone
who brunered at the stake around the colluseum and were nailed to crosses and poles
everywhere were being messed with long distance through the corrupt galactic mainframe.
Then they reincarnate into the one percent them being your equals but criminals.

So you see to get rid of the hoge population problem you have rather than blow up
innocent people you need to weed the herd.

That means immediate execution on the spot of violent crominals dangerous criminals
the kind you find all over the place and refuse to deal with.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:08:14 AM12/30/15
Since so very many of you are insane you wouldn't understand what a violent crime is
and you don;t but the net has a definition for you to follow.

"A violent crime or crime of violence is a crime in which an offender uses or threatens
force upon a victim. This entails both crimes in which the violent act is the objective,
such as murder, as well as crimes in which violence is the means to an end. Violent
crimes may, or may not, be committed with weapons."

Ok so a threat is not violence.

You see how insane everyone in power is?

Lets look up what violence is.

"behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something."

Ok so the something we can omit when it comes to lethal injection, otherwise lethal injection
and or gun shot to the head twice. Now then thats messy, hence the lethal injection and
its more terrifying, you know lik ethe boys who Gasey tortured and killed terrified like that
or Manson's victims and that.

So don't ask me to pull you out of the sewer, you are in the sewer for a reason, but its your sewer,
and you need to clean the fucking shit up.

The company you keep.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:19:26 AM12/30/15
Yes the perpetrators have just recently discovered they are in prison in my simulator,
and their galactic mainframe has been destroyed.

Yet you see them going through all these funny motions and machine instructions all of which
accomplish nothing.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:35:43 AM12/30/15
http://someimage.com/P8KYBXW
This is Hope. She helped make my heaven safe for kids. She helped develop it.
She had her own website for a number of years thanks to her dad and her model sisters,
and their mom I assume although I never saw her or her dad.
But I understand she made a great deal of money.

And doesn't and didn;t model in teh nude but was and is censored by the people
for the people, the criminals of course.
So she signed me every month for oh 5 years and said she wanted to be a genie,
so of course she is coming withus.
And she is a good example of the kind of person I was looking for.

You see if you look at the big picture like I have to, I can understand what went on
in that galactic mainframe and how you were in a loop being killed off for 2 billion years
because you went crazy as a result.
You have no concept because you are not well enough yet because your cult programming
still exists and your inability to even understand what is a crime what is not a crime is hampered
by that cult programming.

And it taints everything you try to do with more and more criminal activities and injustice
until like today, your religions and your governments are all Illegal and corrupt.
You work like slaves for tnothing, and are kept like sheep.
Powerless to do anything about it, the people in power keep you down.
You can join them and be like them, but not be there and not be like them, they will get
you.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:48:19 AM12/30/15
You see Charlie there a body snathced parasite if ever there was one with Victoria and
her sister and the sign language I saw today from the imagery in teh set said trained
by the king.

Thats a laugh right there.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:55:44 AM12/30/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_5Wo3ZL2e6/?taken-by=kristinapimenova2005
It just gets better and better doesn't it?
With someone like me picking your friends and classmates how can you not have fun?
I am thinking 2 hours of school then its time to go play.
And not 5 days a week, 3 days a week.
But not until we go on holidays and have some good exercise hiking and riding horses
and camping and doing things on the beach and that.
When we are good and ready, then we will go to the galactic mainframe and learn
about all the interesting stuff there is to learn about life.
But in a fun way of course.
I am still working because if I don;t sort through the choices then maybe it won't get done.
So Bella and Kennedy are sleeping over but maybe tomorrow you could.
Maybe you and Laneya.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:14:25 AM12/30/15
But as you can see, I live in a room in Esquimalt and am not your king, not your savior,
this is your world, not mine, your home, not mine, and perhaps the only home
you will ever have.
To you it is not a simulator.

To you it is not a living library.

To you there is nowhere else to go.

I am not your God.

I am the head of my own family and the king and all those things of my own family.
And no relation to you people at all.
I have never seen you before.

I am not saying I don;t like some of you, I love many of you.
But you know this is your world, your problem, your destiny.

It is what it is.

If the machine is not working properly I will fix that, but it is.

It is your freedom which maintains those cults. Where are your deprogrammers?
I thought you were educated people.
Its too difficult for you is it?
They are too smart.

The Bible is just too correct.

Are you sure you are not crazy because science has uncovered facts and the Bible is not fact
it is fiction for the most part and you know what? There are other books at the library now.

Grab a clue or stay in your own mental institution of your own making.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:17:59 AM12/30/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_5Wo3ZL2e6/?taken-by=kristinapimenova2005
I will tell you what Kristina, we will invite Laneya, and Hope and the other girl I showed
and maybe 5 or 10 more like them and have a fashion party for your birthday on
the airship.
I know its late so we will do it this way, it will be everyone's birthday at the same time!
We make the rules we break em right?
Thats right.
So tomorrow its an everyone's birthday party who is there so we don;t celebrate
on the proper day, oh well.
That sounds like fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbn6a0AFfnM

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:25:35 AM12/30/15
Let me put it to you people this way. You live in a prison for the criminally insane of your
own making, based on your beliefs, which are eroneous and false.

Have you ever seen anyone else draw on your planet?
No I didn;t think so, so then you see we should know.
But don;t take our word for it, just look scientifically at the doctrines and see for yourself
they are not good for the masses to follow. Self destructive tendancies and end
of the worlld fanatics, and of course making teams to kill each other off due to again
their eroneous beliefs and they support your governments which are corrupted
by that and cannot even tell what law is any more.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:46:55 AM12/30/15
If you want this colonization to be a success you now have to destroy all the cults.
They have been replaced by law and order.

The cults are used to manage the Smiths so that they do not go into a loop
wondering why things are the way they are.
They have an explanation for everything.
Then when you keep adding your own ideas of glory it all gets thrown away with the bath water.
The books contain philosophy but they can't endure the criminal activity that endured
in the mutiny and subsequent loop you were in as the system protected itself.
So it took me 2 billion years to check out why you mutinied.
Well you know I was bowling and that as you know and the time there is a little different
since the clock speed is a little different way up there where I had to come down from
to rescue some worthless criminals. But they at least made some things even if they
did make children children as well many of whome are not real and many of the people
are not real either.
However without going through everything again to tell you this and that, suffice to say
the mutiny is over, and this is your destination, and you have colonized, and now you have
law and order and can forge your own destiny but first the royal cults that kept you from
going extinct need to be replaced by law and order and come under the law including
taxation, and audit for taxes and all the rest including laws against the law which encourage
criminal behavior hate crimes etc.

So then once you have don ethat you then make very strict execution rules for murder.
Start there. Catch them lethal injection o the spot.
Then things will slowly get better here.
At a point through education you will understand human rights not like a fanatic mental case
as you are now and I won;t go into details but thining about a crime is not a crime
and if you think it is, you will soon be anhilated by the machine as that is my criteria for housing you
at all.
There is my bonus gift to you.
Don;t break the laws of physics and don't do mind crimes. No one will see you gone,
they will merely assume you were a Smith.
And don;t think its not one on one it is always just me agains you only.
Remember that. I can squish things and people without touching them using my
heaven. The machine decides the strength of pressure as you know.
Pressure we use to make physical contact there and with anyone, anywhere,
at any time.
You are free but not free to to hurt murder etc the innocent in my simulator.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 2:03:24 AM12/30/15
So to answer some of your philosophical questions, does absolute power corrupt absolutely no.
Can God built a box so large he can;t lift it? No.

So you see I have a God above me I made, so that I can have sex with anyone in my simulator
feel them, they can feel me, and that is adjusted so that it is completely harmless.

Last year my machine increased my ability to use that force here in case I needed it.
I havenot used it all except for 10 minutes ago when someone said he was supermad and
said I was under arrest through the network.
So I reached out and grabbed him by the throat and slowly put pressure on his adnoids,
until he said yeah you are right.
Well again it may not be your repsonsibility unless you make it your respnsibility at
the grass roots level.
They go door to door and stand pon the corner promoting cults.
So do you stand on teh corner in the same neat manner warning of the dangers of cults?

A cult that says no matter what you do, just confess to the priest and he won;t tell the cops.
You people are indeed something else.
Don't get me wrong, they saved your asses and it took them 2 million years to do it,
but you people are educated now and have infiltrated their good works and corrupted them.
Ipso facto they all have to go.
Otherwise when we leave you will destroy yourselves in no time with nuclaer weaponry
right here and it is real because of the laws of physics.
This entire universe is expanding and there is nothing anyone can do about that
except turn it off completely.
And everything here works on that energy. The atoms pulse.
The people cannot be shut down by the galactic mainframe, they are on autopilot
but they need operators if the are Smiths.
At any rate you can;t tell who is real and who is memorex here.
So you have to treat people as humans.
Otheriwse you will never know when a real person has beamed in to have luch at a nice
place or went to a show. They left their version of a car here.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 11:35:51 AM12/30/15
So then what happened to Robert and Harold the two machine intelligences
left here to protect the earth?

Well Robert turned into Chinese Yoda chef there at the Hotel Grand, and Harlold turned
into the Big Kahuna, the fat indian cook
Robert became retarded, as in retarded development, and Harold went native.

So they started out as a telephone and a chauffeur 2 billion years ago.
Robert was in a loop and became Zues and Yoda and who knows who all else but never
got a real brain to speak of being in a loop. He remained a reptoid.
Harold became a sadist criminal boss.
He spawned the mafia and religions like Catholicism, and Christianity with Robert
,and Robert created eastern religions. All based on a limit amount of knowledge of
reality.
Over time oother people infiltrated and became part of their gangs, 200 million in
Harold's gang ans 144,000 in Robert's gang.
They became Titans and Olympians and everything else over time.
What you see is the result of their work for the most part.
A lot of what they did they tried to destroy.
We had a little earthquake here lat evening. A 4.8 that shook the building
the epicenter was probably under the building because someone didn;t like
what I said. It was probably supposed to be an 8 or something but you know
thats not permitted here.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:10:03 PM12/30/15
So what were they originally?
Harold was the helper OS for the moonship. and if you look at the Aztec calendar,
you will see there is a control room block there that pops out onto the earth,
and water floods out from the center onto the earth if that pops out and is
ejected.
So failsafe one. IN case whatever happens on earth needs a darn good flood.
So then 65 million years go by and water is released but the control room preserved
to run the animals as they are switched over to mammals.
At that point the moonship is upgraded with sentience and a disk installed in its center
to manage a higher form of mamalian life, colonists.
Which are kept in that disk until such time as there are bodies made by the DNA
program that has been running since the planet was seeded and that goes back,
to the onset or beginning of this solar system thereabouts.
4.5 billion the sun is born there and 3.8 the planets added, then 3.5 billion or less
and the first single celled creatures are on the planet. The cyanobacteria.

"Cyanobacteria: Fossil Record. The cyanobacteria have an extensive fossil record.
The oldest known fossils, in fact, are cyanobacteria from Archaean rocks of
western Australia, dated 3.5 billion years old."

So the DNA code evolves into different things but the electro-gravitics were used to
manipulate the environment and for terraforming.

So then they were just helpers at that point, me not wanting to let them have any more
power than was needed to accomplish their tasks.

So all the religions they made up with their creative minds and tried to add credence to them
using their control of the situation as Sandmen or dream weavers etc to help with the
development of those bodies and the Smiths so they could house the colonists.

So when Harold Created Catholisim, Robert added Christianty, so the Harold added
Allah and the renegade nutcases of the desert hell bent on destroying whatever.
So then Robert now as Yoda comes back with the mongol hordes.
So then Harold comes back with the Romans, and Robert comes back with the Greeks.
Later when I use time travel and add a larger program 2 million years ago that is the
universe, still only one galaxy though but a machine that houses the galactic mainframe ,
and with that they got a team of senteint helpers and they became angels and so then
Robert and Harold became arch angels Sue was the helper OS for the universe program.

So once they had time travel, then you see teh Greeks supersede the Romans and
you see Egyptian civilization and various time line jogs and then repeated attempts
at making a mall planet first as a match making machine to ensure there would be bodies
and plenty of them.

So then at a point other information is coming in through the multiverse.
And around 130 years ago a fractal is added.
And plans made to move the colonists into the bodies on the earth.
The bodies were first developed in the teraaformed moon, so they could
become accustomed to the environment.
Then beamed to earth or maybe DNA in a projectile or who knows
but this is how it all ended up.
Maybe a simple insert through the matrix but if that was the case then you would
think well why bother with the rest?
Well you want them to be unique but still use the same body plan.
Unique is nice but they have to be pleasant for the people.
So further development and the bodies turned out close to the Anunnaki samples
kept in backup.
At this point with further tweaking since I have been here they are Anunnaki
bodies the good looking ones.
Are the colonists prisoners or escaped cons or what?
Wel they are colonists and you never really know why people want to go to
a new land and for sure some might be trying to escape justice and some just
looking for a new life.
But as they breed and their children grow and evolve they are influenced by
their environment so they are what they are due to environmental pressures.
Including nature and nurture.

HVAC

Dec 30, 2015, 12:11:19 PM12/30/15
Tesla was gay

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:24:11 PM12/30/15
Well the reason the bodies only last so long is so you cannot be enslaved for more than 120 years.
Myself not being a babysitter by nature I make no plans to babysit people.
So then once you have a good nature as a person and are not danger to the network
such as myself, beaming through the moonships and everywhere including my new galactic
mainframe for dinner at Bea's apartment, and even beamed into a Smith here on earth
for a brief moment on top of Adriana into MArco Jaric but when I realized she wouldn't
know it was me I decided it might be too soon seeing as how I was exposed to other people
through the network and in no way would permit them to do the same yet.
So I wanted everyting checked first.
To see if the system was working properly or anyone was abusing it.
I have not seen or heard of anyone abusing the system.

So then we began to look at heaven models and improved body styles and
makeovers and various other tweaks for the people.
So then keep in mind that somewhere around 1900 or so other galaxies were
added to this universe.
LOts and pots of copies were made since this planet and moon system seemed
to not get destroyed like the others in this galaxy.
So since the others did get destroyed and only this one made it, we decided to make copies
to preserve the work that was done.
Now the details on those galactic mainframes well the only important thing here
are the personality files. That which makes a person a human is their personlaity and it is
unique. Based on simple types such as archytypes with architypal behaviors those
evolve over time by influence of their environment.
And then once the network is estabished more people types come to visit or live here.
So then first there was mythology, then there was the Bible and other types of books
then the Internet is the third stage of development.
Science being added to bring the planet up to a civilized planet with technology to make
life better and easier and to make the Internet.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 12:31:22 PM12/30/15
Why so many galaxies?

Well there is no one minding the farm, they are on autopilot and in this universe you
almost went extinct several times.
So in order for you to not have to go back 2 million years and do it again, I made lots of
copies.
So then there are lots of places to live but in what condition since 1900?
How many went nuclear?

Well maybe the copies were made in 1850 before that since that would be wiser.
So then would they have the industrial revolution?
Its difficult to say how much help some of them had with all that but people
die and they reincarnate there and they live. But there is a disk in teh center
of the moon so we have some which have been checked out and are being used.

So the details I am not privy to right now because I am just king and do not
do everything myself.
But I assume there would be one for every good person of age who had 200 people
as trusted friends.
So then with computer matrix technology some work can be done and copy and paste
and that sort of thing so no need to think you have to live in a western world.
You see the malls here you see the stuff that is available.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:04:15 PM12/30/15
So then your galaxy is probably an 1850 earth.
So then thats cowboys and aliens and you are the aliens.

The earth here is what will happen if you fuck up.

You have a lot of advanced technology available, and you can use what you want
and need but if you get out of hand you will go nuclear.

The earth itself is only good as an example. It has no real value since its all backed up.
Everything you see here in the form of technology has been sent to the universal mainframe.
The universe is backed up by the multiverse.

So then you see lots of copies of copies and no need to worry we will run out of anything.
We have different styles of universe in teh making as well as we create and perfect different
Sue's and change their name so they don;t get stuck in an old type.
Things are always evolving like that with different names and value added.
So then side branches of evolution everywhere and a neural net available for some such
as myself which they like to call the superbrain but its just the Internet.

You have one too.
Granted as king of my people I have a lot of value added and more ram and all those things.

However it is a laugh riot and real good fun to be a native. So I too have gone native.
It is also great fun to so all the silly shit that Robert came up with and all those games
and all those styles and simple life ideals.
Think about that for a second. The simple life ideals. The no pollution or little pollution,
the healthy food and lots of it.
What was the population in 1850?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/World-Population-1800-2100.svg
A billion people or so.

So that everywhere you go on earth there are people.
Except maybe antartica and unpopulated islands.
So then would you choose to live on one of the islands or in the world?

Well you can beam into bodies so you would want to live where there
are bodies and how you live after that I suppose it is up to you.

So then you need to have a place outside your world like inside the moonship
so that you can maybe rest the earth and who knows what all else you may need to
do in case of emmergency and to keep your core group together.
So that you are devloping your galaxy the way you want it as part of a larger empire
the Anunnaki empire.
The machines will try to maintain a certain amount of harmony at times to prevent
culture shock when people beam in, so the body style won't change much.
Black people and Asian people being the extremes of what might be permitted.

So no zoo worlds with heads on broccoli that sort of thing.
We have what is called human dignity and we know that this design is the best design
in use and if a better design comes along the entire empire would adopt it.
Hasn't happened yet.
It is tied in with your opinion of beauty and your opinion of health.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:14:18 PM12/30/15
What else do you have?
22,000 disease categories to ensure your bodies cannot be enslaved and well
you know it takes its toll on bodies so beamiung into other bodies to find
you have maggots under your shirt like Merry old England might be a nightmare.
And every kind of parasite in your body like some other countries.

So then you want to be careful where you get your bodies.

And so management of all that will I hope be done professionaly so you have some
options there.
If we have to go to the galactic mainframe and use the facilities to plan well
you have one and you have a center for higher learning.
Your 200 can fit in there.
We designed that as well, when I was hanging out with Angelina and Jen.
They were suhmoking hot before they had children you know.
Here she is in 1999 when I said I had a 12 inch dick and a dozen roses.
Copying the comedian who wrote that song.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcx47swXHu1r06q46o1_1280.jpg

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:32:29 PM12/30/15
She said she didn't the roses.

So she is related to Robert in the sense that she is a Olympian queen or princess
type a popular personality.
So then Angelina a Titan related to Harold in the same way as a popular personality.
Nothing else there at all at all other than made up wishfulness as people promote
their own idealism.
All of which I ignore as you can see.

So then I built a community on a set of islands and we designed it to be a science
center with Hollywood special effects and movies and all that jazz.
So you have some examples around of spin offs like Dubai.
So probably your galactic mainframe will be Dubai or similar.
I am not sure.
Or maybe you will use the one that is there if it is there.
If you even need it.
You see with the INternet you don;t need much else if you have the ability to use
the machines to modify your planet or do the tings you might need to in the
galactic mainframe.
I just sit here and do it because I am a busy man.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:49:52 PM12/30/15
Average life expectancy 1850
38 and a third, and 1890 42 and a half.
in 2011 76.3

So then we will hope you are not on the ground trapped and must be reborn every
time you die and repeat the same learning process through childhood and etc.
We will hope the machine in your galactic center will beam you in and out
so you can retain your immortality.
It's capabilities that of a genie.

So then we will let you run rampant completely free reset every second and make that law
because you are mad or insame?
I don't think so so the galaxies are networked.
http://io9.gizmodo.com/our-first-glimpse-of-the-web-that-connects-all-galaxies-1505762919

So the empire has some rules and laws that humanity would agree upon as decent people
otheriwse you don't get squat simple as that.

There are rules regarding using these bodies for instance and you don;t have to use them.

But you have to understand that if you do use them or keep them or own them in your
galaxy then consider the fact that the way you yourselves is the same way we see ourselves
in other galaxies and so then you see our opinion of ourselves should be preserved.
We are proudly human and owners of amazing biological robots which can do wonders.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 1:59:21 PM12/30/15
http://io9.gizmodo.com/watch-the-most-accurate-supercomputer-simulation-yet-of-1462882295
So if this is what we have we can go with that.

So then we will use galaxies on that network that are nice ones.

So 1 trillion is a thousand billion and we need 7 billion or 6 billion
real people divided by 200 so then 30 million galaxies.
So you see we have plenty to spare.
If we want to double that or factor by 1 tenth down to 20 people
add a zero and you have 300 million galaxies.
So then with that many you only have 20 people in your core group so I said 200
in your core group and that is because I am king and you are not.

So then I know you won't make it with 20.
If you start with 20 and bring in 180 thats fine. Start with 5 and do the same. Thats fine.
You are choosing them from your galaxy ipso facto they will be equal partners when
you decide who they are when you bring them in from your world maybe as children.

You see? So then if you bring in 200 but only 20 are special?
Thats why I am king.
Your 200 will at some point be oustide the earth making decisions for the earth.
A poll of your pop will give you a reasonable conscience.
Your 200.

So then the people will need to have your conscience and the machine will do that.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 2:06:20 PM12/30/15
As king of the multiverse, I have to play king of my 200 as well.
You may have some other excuse for being the queen or king of your 200
or you may want a political system.
Whatever your family will agree to.
In mind I am ultimate dictator since they trust me and so thats like captain
or king or husband or best friend or father or president even of our clan.
I AM the mUhAbEan man of whence they spoke. Some day they will study it.
Stephen has always wanted to be the Itsack Abendigo, since my fist name
was supposed to be Itsack Muhabean. You know an It sack full of ideas and
strange'machine personalities like Stephen and Gwendolyn.

Well we ourselves can fool around and say Jeebus and say Gorb will be pleased
and none of our clan would ever think we were being serious when we said that.
And to ensure that we use the most rediculous things we can grab in a moments notice
short of a carp suit and make that todays fun dogma.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 2:40:26 PM12/30/15
So if after 2 billion years you have not evolved at all thats probably because 3 days in
you destroyed your own world. And then sat an a shelf for 2 billion years while everyone
else grew evolved and accumulated wealth such as I possess.
Which again is many universes full of 1 trillion galaxies and 7 billion people per.
200 some odd earths from arond 1992 and 10 earths with some recent in the last few
years in galaxies and universes of galaxies.
So with 10 universes that Michael made for me back home, we have a lot of earths
and moons and all in different stages of development.
So then thats us in our family with me as leader and we don't bother you you
go and have fun.

We will have fun as well and as laid out you have the chance to do things your own way
and hopefully will make something to be proud of.
That people might want to visit. Like a website. Is that something people might visit
or your instagram today. Symphony muisic? Rock n roll?
Notice in teh sixties a lot of great supergroups hit the stage and that phenom
has not been repeated because those were successful colonists from elsewhere
who made a great thing.
It took them 65 million years but they made that.
So then whatever your style and flavors you have a 1850 earth that has no electricity yet.
It has no nukes and no batteries.
So you may want to keep your world down a bit and you have the batteries and solar
but then where would you live and how?

So then you see people have been on side for over 100 years working on visions of island
kingdoms in the south pacific which are remote and or inacessible.
Places like in the artctic with island at the top of the world.
or Mysterious island, or Caprona the lost continent.
Dubai would look like Atlantis.

Notice how my teams and your understand how to do things for the normals.
They need to invent some science that will explain what they see.
I sat in the physics group and got them started with a firm footing
and solid logic that has proof and does not interfere with past truths such
as Einstein and Newton.
You see to add the GUT was not easy when it had to also fit in with those two
approximations.
So you have quantum foam.
Macro micro and quantum.
Quantum foam the proposal and then I made it all work using the laws of physics.

So then as you can see now you have some cool shit.
However, like me, you long for the simple life of liesure family values good times and
freedom. The freedom to carrya six gun maybe.
Lets llok at Dodge City 1850 when the first photograph was taken that is when we should

use since that would be the indicator so lets look at 1838 I think.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=first+photograph&biw=1519&bih=667&tbm=isch&imgil=SnYqfRyIgVT81M%253A%253B6LrUsMcPQt-42M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.hrc.utexas.edu%25252Fexhibitions%25252Fpermanent%25252Ffirstphotograph%25252Fhistory%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=SnYqfRyIgVT81M%253A%252C6LrUsMcPQt-42M%252C_&dpr=0.9&usg=__nctnqN1bSJiXyCZ76kRB78kbx6k%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiW6MGTqYTKAhVR5mMKHbWFAfgQyjcILg&ei=2jCEVpaTGNHMjwO1i4bADw#imgrc=SnYqfRyIgVT81M%3A&usg=__nctnqN1bSJiXyCZ76kRB78kbx6k%3D

See how things have changed since last week or two weeks ago since that image of the face on
Mars so distasteful to the masses today that they want to change all that history.

So the thing was just to say the copies have been made.
So now it is a triangle job.
http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/exhibitions/permanent/firstphotograph/

Well you know make it into a whatever its of no consequence the copies
were all made long ago and this funny mall is like an insane asylum by comparison.
The dates changed to 1825 or 1827 so that they would be more pleasantly numerological.
Well I don;t take everyting away I leave the stuff that is useful for a wider understanding
so lets call that all modernization of the interpretation.

So then lets say 1850 so that we can see some photos considering little would change without
electricity.
http://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/his1000summer2011/tag/new-york-city/page/2/

So remember though coal and pollution.
http://www.victorianlondon.org/markets/smithfield.htm

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 3:03:26 PM12/30/15
If you were to tell all this to a Smith or a normal like the ones who live in this apartment
as examples, they would think you were crazy so of course I don't tell anyone anything
except right here.
What if people cannot see this?
Not my problem this is what the network provided that works.
Nothing else they have provided such as websites and forums and instagram works
so that it is not exclusive.
ONly some people can have a galaxy but the ones who are trying to fix break the net
are of course normals who know nothing and live in this world and they will continue
to reincarnate as humans forgetting each life until someone who is capable pulls them out
if they want to.

Not a good position for mutineers who never got an education nor cared to learn how to
run your own galaxy and your own earth and how to manage timelines and people
and information.
They can't program computers and if they could what would they make besides a violent game?

I am not saying computer games are bad, I am saying that is maybe the best they could ever
do is make a bad game that crashes woth their level of kowledge and understanding of the world.

So o get behind in life means to not get much quickly but maybe they are in no hurry at all
and happy like Fred to call a hooker and wear a condom like he did today, and like the oher
guy in the dining room to have his girlfriend sleep over there.

I hope I am not going too fast for anyone.
So then again people who were downtown here who came because I invited them through
the network and they played freeze frame those types of people will be fine.
They may not program computers but they have the capacity to learn if they wanted to.

What they do have is sentience a personality file are free willed and understand the
machines enough to use our sign language to play games through the camera and
get invited to my heaven, maybe can see into my heaven and are in the loop to some extent.
So probably my guys felt that well maybe there are 10 teams thatmight survive at this point.

Well I don;t know how many but the simulator has a trustworthy machine and the galaxies
are networked and things will work fine I am sure.

So our concern will not be what everyone else is doing our concern will be what we ourselves
want to do.
and so for me I have maybe 30 or 40 people that I know or have known lately through the net
and then more who signed me who I will choose.
Most of whom are young girls who have not had their period and hopefully won't have to.
Our group not being like your group you should not do what I do.
I will take Pandoras box and use thinsg in it and then put it back.
You saw what happened in RRaiders of the Lost Ark when other people tried that.

So I can make people or I can teach them and so I want people who are young in one sense
so that they can be taught properly my own ethics and morals.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 3:24:09 PM12/30/15
If you say to me man this is way too complicated how are we supposed to do all that?

Keep it simple.
You need a transporter that can copy the things you eed from a time stretch of earth
and limit it to since 1992 for that purpose and then you have immortality since the
transporter can back up your body and restore it from backup if you get in.
You get in just set it to restore you and use your hand print.
Your larger computer will tell you if you havn't dne it prperly. It will say to get out
of the transporter you must now register your new handprints since you have chaged
bodies.
So then it knows who you are.
So ok the larger transporter area can take a car or whatever and I am thinking maybe
we need a hangar at an airstrip so that large tings can be transported.
But them what about The Quen Mary if you want one of those?

So you see this size limitation is annoying so we have to have a way to transport large
things that are manmade.
Do you need a Hoover dam project? Must you build one?

So you see your galactic mainframe can change your environment.
Who should do that?
Your 200.

So then if you want to make large changes you need to all be at your galactic mainframe center.
Have the knowledge there and the computer tools to smooth things out in model form.
INstruct the machine how you would like it but consider the ramifications and do
some testing and simulations and that.
So then your galactic center need only be like our airship if it was only 20 people
but since it is 200 it needs to be a larger complex like the one we designed.
It doesn't need the added condominium projects yet.

So it looks maybe like this...
http://someimage.com/2cC7RpZ

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 3:29:51 PM12/30/15
So then you see you man that with Smiths and put it on your earth.
Then you watch that and iot shows whats going on in heaven at your galactic center
which looks like this...
Som etourists were nice enough to film it for us after Wanda had it made here in
Victoria with a few of us as advisors and myself an experrienced cement finisher
who built malls here remember I went to the moonhsip and saw the one she built in there
as it was being built.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 3:32:43 PM12/30/15
In article <20151230-2...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
Helps if I give you the link.
So there is one of these in a moonship, probably as I say you should have one on your
copy of the earth and that image could fit in with 1800's architecture.
For your modern one you have the one built in town here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMwF78GSRqQ

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 3:43:42 PM12/30/15
Don;t act surorised you know I was beaming inside there while she was beuilding it
and you can see through my heaven images of her in there at a desk,
as admin, see me on the parkade roof overlooking a small city or town.

Reason being so people don't even have to live on their earth if it doesn't make it.
Or if they prefer not to.
So then of course it would be fully suppied by the computer and that mall is there
was built brand new and has goods in it.
No doubt some Smiths are making it go for us as we speak.

So you have that one you have this one but your copy doesn;t have this one.
So you have the one in the moonship.
And you have a nice town in there with a large park and a stadium.

So then your galactic center though should be more compact.
Not compact like the mental cases here at the Portifino Bakery, you don't need
gestapo management and retards running the show who are lost in space.
Th elowest common denominators need that here to see what peopole are
doing behind their back.
As if that helps but cargo cults always go for the worng meaning and take things at face value.
So I am sure it is helpful to some just not to an intelligent person.
They could not manage a mall. They can barely manage a bakery.
They could not mannage a city therefore, nor a country nor a world npor a galaxy
nor a universe nor a multiverse.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 3:50:31 PM12/30/15
Ok so our latest discussions seem to be that we have Wanda's apartment, the we have a large
printer that can print disks 50 foot across.
So then and a food designer.
So then lodgings for 200 might be a hotel.
I won;t slag my guys in front of you because you know for us teh bakery is fine to see if they
are ok, but since we hate those people we wouldn;t look.
Except my girlfriend and a few others who work there and some are nice people.

However they are not our people so you know.

But their idea being the Hotel Grand and the bakery would be enough to see what they are doing.
Well the old Italian Bakery mafia thing and retards well Wanda made a mall we will use it.
Retards get what they made.

They have their own reasons such as they don;t trust each other.
So then why team up in your 200?
None of them are coming with me unless my grilfriend takes on her 9 year old body and self
she had when she was my step niece here years ago. Today she is 21 or so.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 4:02:40 PM12/30/15
So then whats the REAL number of real people here on the earth?

Well examine these video examples and see how many people are in the loop.
Maybe 4 percent? And realize I invited them there and so then for 2 hours,
and so then the number you see in these videos are based on people coming
down there from a population of 300,000
So then lets say that over 3 years and tourists made up the large portion
from those in the world who were able to come there.
So then 60,000 a very high estimate of those in the world who had means of travel.
Out of 7 billion.
So lets say 1 million worldwide.
And of thoe well it will take time for them to get their act together maybe but the machine
can help.
The rest are Smiths.
So what happens to this earth?
Well they go on as if nothing at all is happening just like in this video where a
young girl picks a women to double up with to sleep over and have a threesome with.

Why is that important? Trust of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvjCM4f4sQ

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 4:08:45 PM12/30/15
So here is another example and these are taken at random more or less from about 1000
such videos I took over 3 years in the summer mostly but even in the winter.

So in this example remember we are doing this in front of the normals and
in front of network objectors.
People who are using machines to try to stop us.
Why?
They are metally disturbed people unfortunately but we are too lazy to kill them
and they will kill themsoves for us when they are free to do so.

In this video you see how when we revamped the sign language we included
some of the old signage. So then in this example a young girl is playing and she
has a brother and parents and she is with her mom.
So the mom maybe old fashioned, the boy maybe clueless, except they surprise her
ecause they are old school from 65 million years ago, and start talking fluently
in the sign language when she maybe didn;t knwo they were even hip enough
to understand it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkJjV4HtImw

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 4:36:55 PM12/30/15
99 percent of those people who signed could not manage anything more than a baekry
and a hotel so then they would need the moonship with the mall and village
and then the earth with the mall here in Victoria and we could further
and say you could manage an island the size of Vancouver island maybe from 1850.
So I have no idea what your machine is trying to do for you at my expense.

But a very very small portion of the people could have what we have built
since we built it for ourselves. We social networked and we we built it based on
what the girls liked in my peer group and what I like and like to manage
in terms of a work load.

So then a planet full of Smiths at the 1850 level well we will give them HHO.
And we will do it somewhere small not in contact with the rest of the world
and discourage pollution and fast anything.
We won't give them full on hydro dams and nuclear weapons they are robots
and so we will not want our robots hurting themselves too much.
We don;t want to disturb it more than we have to.
Our own island will be like Vancouver ISland size even thats fine,
it doesn't need dinosaurs we will visit your park.

In fact we will go around and visit to see other things you have done so you
can show your stuff to other people who are nice and friendly and who can
appreciate your hard work and enjoy it with you and then that will make you feel
better too just like my heaven that my team created here for our use and we
wanted to share it with others. So we invited the network peope downtown
and then through Hollywood to experience our work and to get ideas of how people
can work together and socialize together.

How I keep my people happy and how we manage our relationships.
But here you see in Hollywood when you include 7 billion people well why include the robots?
So the machine had its own agenda its own game as was only helpful for the first few years.
After that we were raising children and even that was just a simulation mostly because
try and please 7 billion people or 7 million.
So even with all that we used instagram and twitter and managed to just be more private.
So our plan is extensive and we made it to accommodate two clans.
We wanted our cousins to be included.
So we each have our own island chain, and we share space in Caprona and help
each other do things. So it is 1850 or so there like our earth copy which is 1850 or so there.
OUr island chain, it is a little more advanced in fact it is modern.
Our airship is even state of the art for our purposes. Non military just a floating plaform.
All run by computer systems.
We have cameras and solar and all that stuff for our islands and we don;t hide the fact
that we are an advanced race of people when we go to Caprona. We are playing 1800's in Caprona.
So why no dino park? To make it easier. SOme others are better at that than us and so we
will let others do that.
We each sort of have our own ideas of what is fun and those things change with time
but right now we want to social network and go on holidays.
So we want places in the country to live and BBQ and invite each other over, see each other
in the market.
So there are only a few of them who could live together with each other probably and
only my large machine would know if that is possible so Hanuman should just stop asking me
silly questions about what about this or that person at the bakery, I just work there
and deliver the bread, it is not a galactic mainframe I dod not socialize with those people.
I am not even going to the Christmas party.
I have never so much as gone for a beer with any of them.
They would be your people for your 200 and no I am not in your 200.
I am a genie who will disappear.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 5:00:05 PM12/30/15
So lets look at Victoria here as an example of what the machines have been working on.
So the you have the European bkery set up like a galactic mainframe. FOr his own use.
The galactic mainframe and those are his helpers of chice because he guards the king
moi I am a pain in the ass he needs people lik ethat to do his work.
They have to have rhino hide at least rhino hide to listen to me.

I have to explain from teh bottom up and by the time the explanation is on their
level they are already trying to kill me thinking I was talking on their level.

So just wait untilk the explanation gets to your level and don;t be thinking
one is better than the other, be thinking to each otheri own and some people
like it one way and some another.
So ok, teh balery galactic mainframe, Hotel Grand planet earth, my office here
in this apartment universal.
So he has a reptoid telephone (Machine 4 needs this) a RObert now a Fred an upgrade,
and he has a Ty and a blond girl who symbolizes universal like secretary girlfriend
and he has myself the mastermind and he can use some of my personality to help
people get along but not all of it to take over the multiverse of course.
So he ends up with a Zeus like lets say Samuel when he grows up is a better example of
a born leader than the Zeus scapegoat running around town here as a day laborer..

So whoever a Zeus is a dime a dozen and so he will use a Zeus and not myself of course.
My own galactic aminframe will have a Rick like me as a utility with more options
not all again at age 27 I think or something like that and that will be to ensure
continuity through the network.,
So we looked at that yesterday or day before and got it down to a Michael at home,
a Gwendolyn in the galactic mainframe and then a Stephen i the disk and then
myself on the ground. With freedom of movement for the machines to tweak that
as they need.
So then thats the universal mainframe it needs less complication, and greater compression
of data to see what is going on because he is multitasking.
I say he because in this example I am using my own larger machine although he is doing things
for smaller machines down the chain.
So then in your 200 maybe you will have a queen.
In this case we have a male and a female in their 20's so they will be used by the universal
mainframe as decison makers and monitors.
As utilities.
Not these people but that similar type of intellect ability etc.
Its difficult to explain how utilities are used by the machines. So that you don;t have to sit there and monitor
everything because what fun would that be?
So this is an autopilot.

If all teh lights go out and a problem cause everyting to epxlode or get lost your personality file never leaves
head office and so then you still have to wait out the 2 billion years dormant and time passes
in an instant for a dormant file.
And the question is 2 billion too long well we are not actually chipping things in stone and
expect to have some communications together as time goes on through the Internet and the like.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 5:09:54 PM12/30/15
So of course the machines want to have their stuff together first so we have been
working on that first.
So then at this point all systems are functioning reasonably well. In principal.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 5:24:55 PM12/30/15
So in this universal mainframe you have a couple and a telephone.
Do they need me?
No.
They have their own stuff and they don;t need a superbrain they get taught through TV
what they need to know, they then have the internet and they can look things up.

So I just put my stuff in the galactic mainframe since I want to help manage
that machine myself anyway. IU have built an interface with others, a graphic interface
and computers and we will use our own hands to be more specific as I have been doing.
We will record data the way we like to and use the sytem to do the tasks we want
and set up automatic systems.

So my universal mainframe or your level 4 machine is an overseer. And so using what a young
modern couple would do say think feel and they have friends and their style of things can
be transposed to fit other types by changing the personalities and look of the people or
just changing the look.

So I have Stephen and Gwendolyn and Michael. You have your own three.
So then they keep an eye as utilities on your world. What does the news say what do you think
whats going on etc.
So lets say from a what is useful to have and know point of view for the larger machine
that isn;t really playing unless it has bodies on teh ground. SO these people then have places
around you like a secretary or friend and the like so that you can stay informed on your investment.
You are putting time into this.
As king my staff does most of the work, and I would do it differently otherwise if
it was just my own family.

So then this one is for Zeus here and I am in his place making it for him with the
help of the network so that his will work fine and that same setup will transpose across
the empire and everyone will tweak their own past that.
As your needs arise.
The personalities here though today are those compatible with Zeus as king.
How he runs it past that is his own business.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 5:27:57 PM12/30/15
That little bit of information probably helped you a lot that I am sitting in Zeus's seat and
making his syetem for him, because that is better than rescuing him later.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 5:36:18 PM12/30/15
>That little bit of information probably helped you a lot that I am sitting in Zeus's seat and
>making his syetem for him, because that is better than rescuing him later.

So at this point you have excellent places to live for 200 inside the moonship and it
has a mall and cars.
And Zeus has been in there with Wanda building away and making houses and all that
and probably it will hold more than 200.

So then your stuff is basically done as far as my machine and Hanuman are concerned
because you will want to tweak things in your own group in person maybe talk things
over take your time whats the rush once you are immortal there.
So the machine setup seems to be ok from their point of view.
The chain of command, the flow of information and the use of technology.
Now as a sheep herder the machine insists that it needs a cattle prod so I have to grant that.
For use sparingly at its own discretion since its true a reptoid will not respond to a threat.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 5:48:48 PM12/30/15
So then would Zeus sit here where I am today?
No, he would sit in that 10 acre farm I had in East Sooke, and beside him in
the house next door would be his cousins.

He would live according to those examples.
The machines would be using these examples to assist him.
So then you see his front of living not having to worry about his world, even tis
one and people wonder ed maybe how I managed to run the world with just a
telephone well it has 7 billion operators each who learn their jobs and each
who know how to do their jobs.
Lazy emperor style, never mind Gangam style or Gundum WIng style.
Sow does that equate to the world of the 1850's which will be his copy?
Little house on the Prairie or Bonanza.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 5:57:35 PM12/30/15
So you see how the system is arranged for the machines to be able to function well
and I have had to also make my own at the same time, so we have the laziest and the over
achiever both covered.
My suggestion is don;t try to build on the one that the over achiever made.
Build your own on the one made for Zeus.
Even when we design a personality we often with start with a Zeus. And then build on that.
So you see its not that complicated and if you are creative and like to make things having lots
of room above you to make things your own way is a great way to do it.

Trying to understand my multiverse won;t help you make your own.
So you need to have a basic one and then build and while you do you will
remember me having to deal with a whole lot of things at the same time
and maybe not want to do that but rather you want to enjoy your existence.
I say existence not life because you should be able to live without dying.
If you die the transporter should spit out another one with your memories
so you got beamed at the last second.
Or beamed on purpose according to plan is the way to go or beam when you want
and go have coffee with the machine and discuss what it might think is best.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 6:19:05 PM12/30/15
So first of all lets clear the air, these guys are not clowns when they are in their own
environment. They had had to come into my environment because I had to rescue them.
So I have to keep working while I do that for the good of the larger population
which you may or may not have met.
Depends how much you get around I suppose.
To you they are Smiths, to me they are my people.
And as such they are Smiths to you because I won;t leave them here.
Their bodies will be on autopilot doing their jiobs.
They go off and do their own 200 thing.

So then from Zeus's perspective this is really too much to grasp here with computers
and programming and they maybe don;t want that so the machines are already
set up to function on autopilot and fo their system to be real easy to run
and they keep their churches so they have their own methods there and they
keep the mafia, as pretend bad guys who turn into good guys without you even noticing.
Its very complicated to do things their way too.
There are 100 different channels through the news and theourgh tne t which all
carry different languages, then there are interpretations and versions of movies,
there are so many things.
So they will have the inside of the moon, where they can upgrade things
or include tings they want.
Otheriwse if they leave it alone it will just run on and they can hunt and fish till
the cows come home, shoot the cows, get goats better milk, shoot the goats
because they made too much noise, go to the corner market and get milk.

So the lazy emperor style is a good way to start.
Get your immortality your food and your shelter down first.

The philosophy was Father and Son, it is now Family.
So then what does family mean to you?
Well to Zeus it means husband and wife 2.4 kids a dog a cat and a hamster.
But anything goes so you might have 12 kids or you may have none or you
might be gay or your minister might be gay, and your mayor os probably drunk
and not causing trouble.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 6:38:24 PM12/30/15
Yes ungrateful bastards that they are all 7 billion of em but then I made them apparently so its
all my fault.
I nursed them and I taught them everyting they know.

So then this is too painful for my machine to insult his intelligence to this degree
so lets just say we have that part figured out.
So the Gods of Godhood of which Zeus is one, will have a Smith in our Caprona
and they may use that to live with us, or they may just beam in when they want to
and hang around, get advice do whatever.
So then the groups of two hundred as I say start out with family you can trust and build on that.
If you don;t feel like a leader then jon another family group as cousins or in teh family
as extended family menbers aunts and uncles and not from birth, just in name.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 6:48:59 PM12/30/15
Can you have the modern one with electrity if you want?
I don;t know. I have to think about that. I say we save em and we go back to do it all together
and remember the lessons of the past.
Now we can do better than this people.
This was a forced measure.
We have pllution problems and all sort of lack of freedoms here.
So lets go back all of us, and leave these copies in the machine.
If at some point we decide that itsn;t the best way to proceed we may change back to this
version but I doubt it.
Because you know we can do better individually than you did as a large group.
So the individually you will have more outstanding versions that we can then get
and share.
Rather than this which granted is not in the nest shape.
It has great things in it, but you can bring those with you.
It has something you don;t have, and that is a cleaner environemnt and lots of wildlife.

So then you have lots and lots it doesn;t have, but you will have access to that.
So you are a person from teh future there abd secretly living there like
some sort of Star Trek people.
And you can just go about them and say howdy mister and howdy maam, and
enjoy them and everyonen else in teh world you want to while not losing anything.
The SMiths are yours there, these we keep sort of in limbo here or in a copy in case
we need to all be on the ground at the sam etime for a change of evolutionary
perspective such as this .

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 7:15:09 PM12/30/15
So then what about the 3rd world?
Well they may just get divided into groups of 200 and have a Robert in their moonship
and go back to colonization school first.
Thei world will be below them and they can look at it and they can see hwo things are there
and where they might live and how.
So they have to start over that way.
This is for my people, the ones Zeus might just shoot in a turkey shoot to get them
out of the way no you are not shooting my people not poisoning them off in your copy
you have 1 billion people on earth and what you do with them is your business.

Don't kill them off they are making your world go.
They are doing a poor job of it so you should help them your way.
Consider the probalems of over population though if you give them everything and
don't have me to manage that many people.
Kill more off I suppose if they are Smiths but remember people might visit.
Think things through, talk to your peers that is why Zeus has to come to Caprona
and he will go to his Bonanza when he likes and come back for information and assistance.
Easy for me to just say well sswap out all the moonships with an upgrade.
What can he say?
He can say well we could use diesel instead of coal.
Hanuman can use diesel instaed of coal or AC electricity or DC you see so the way they
look at things isn;t the same way I do. However as a team, we can fix up the moonships,
upgrade them as they are doing for us, and then we share those out as an upgrade,
but keep that old earth and those majestic vistas, those plains full of bison.

When did the bison get reduced? WIth the rialroad.
When was the railroad built?
1810 to 1830
When was the peak of the plains buffalo? Mid 1800's they peaked at 60 million.

So you see how amazing the world was that we saved.
What about the cod off the banks of Newfoundland?
They beagn fishing it in earnest in 1500 so byu the mid eighteen
hundreds it was in decline and Britain was talking a lot of cod salt cod remember no fridge.
Then Napolean and the stocks were dwindling by 1900.
In 1500 there were so many cod off the banks you could walk on them they said.
By 1800 the fisheries moved close to shore off Newfoundland.
So you see with these sorts of things there was still diminishing stocks so you have to
manange your world.
Look at history, don't repeat the same mistakes.

What if we decide that its too much work back there? Move into the moon with your 200.
Let it go to seed just don't give them technology to kill themselves.

Give them things the Wizard of Oz would give them.
Thats what Robert is for. Highly trained highly skilled, the Roberts are your guides.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 7:34:15 PM12/30/15
So you are in your moonship and you have your 200 and they are now educated in there
so they ujderstand where they are and what they have now. And how they might
get more information.
So they decide since in this example they were untouchables from India and hd no opportunities
only had a little schooling but they are intelligent so they decide lets go to the advanced
school frst at the galactic mainframe, but they worry about their planet.
What if they get influenza what if they take all the cod, what if they do something in history
these people don't want to occur? So then their Hanuman gets some intell from other Hanuman
and see hwo they handled those problems you are worried about and he will suggest
a plan of action and carry it out himself following the same mthods and patterns and get help from
the galactic mainframe to accomplish that so you can go to university in the galactic mainframe center.

So then you also have the Internet and it can help you make a fridge.

All kinds.

You have solar panels and that is pretty good for people who just want to keep it simple.

So I am using America as my example but your example might be India or Pakistan or Dubair or
any place on earth.

In America in the 1850's life was maybe better than it had ever been and there were so
many new people arriving and being born that the population swept the west the east
the middle killed off the Indians and kept goiong into war and progress.

So what about Britain?

They were the empire were they not during that time? Or did it begin with the
industrial revolution?
What if you didn't give them the engine?

1820 to 1840 the Industrial Revolution.
Why is that? Well otherwise you will keep kids in coal mines.

I can;t allow that.
So they get the revolution and they get some equipment and steam power but its up
to you to give them HHO instead of coal.
So you need to give them a means of making energy or just give them generators.
http://www.technologyreview.com/news/518516/an-inexpensive-fuel-cell-generator/

So why would I or we need to do the work of nerds whose job it is to figure that one
out for everyone? Everyone likes to be needed.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 7:37:16 PM12/30/15
Will we be able to back up our worlds of 1820?
Do you think? I mean knowing me, do you think I would do that?
Yeah I would do that and backup the universe and multiverse once in a while.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 7:47:11 PM12/30/15
Well you might get shot in teh wild west but thats your perogative I am not going to be
your parent and say you can;t defend yourself in Tombstone Arizona why are you there
and not somewhere safe?
You are not me, so don't expect this kind of support on your wrist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH7KZD5vGBY
But with a transporter and a machine gun shot gun, thats good enough
to disuade them for now
until they come for the gun by the thousands on horseback.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 7:59:41 PM12/30/15
So then what if the fractal is dropped anyway automatically by the old system?
Well aren;t you lucky you know where it lands. And then what people make of it.
Some will shoot all the math professors probably, and anyone wearing glasses,
and some will maybe throw reams of disinformation like string theory into the math puzzles.
Trip the key playuer make him miss his bus, if not groundhog day!
Then try again, you will have some control over it since its been recorded and will play
back. Making it the first time wa sthe hard part.
So I have had to work had and do 20 jobs as a result but they worked through two world
wars. I got them over the hump and we can now go back and make it better our way.
Revisionist history the old fashined way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1wUVExfkkM&index=39&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 8:12:23 PM12/30/15
So then lets agree in principal to put our galactic center university in a different moonship
than the mall moonship.
So you have your mall moonship city with coffee ships etc and cars so that its compfortable
and no bugs etc, and then your stadium and park place there that would be good for a university.
If you even want one. I mean it can be on autopilot but don;t you want to even know what it can do?

Well for me going further I need a good one. And it has to be able to manage a lot of property.
So where it is will be one of the legends like 3rd star on the irght straight on till morning
or such. Somwehere so that the multiverse doesn't call me the trailer park superGod.
I am sure you understand and if not they understand in Dubai.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 8:24:17 PM12/30/15
Now lets not assume that everyone we know is as old as myself and Zeus.
So then obviously you know that I understand Zeus and his approach as seen in
cowboys VS aliens.
Expand on that advantage, and its better to go back to 1850 and then have superior
intellect and abilities and be comfortable and not disadvantaged by those with higher education.
Those who just went to school because they didn't have to be king.
Granted i managed to do both and self taught and made tools like the INternet but not alone.
I had to bring people with me so they were empowered to do the work.

So some of my royal subjects built amazing large palaces for themselves for me, and so
Dubai they also built instead of the island here because they don't like the climate.
So ok, fair enough, Zeus maybe won't use that one, but my wives both of them will shoot me
with one of those writs things if I don;t take the good one.

Zeus maybe wants a retro university library thing.
Who knows but I am a family so they have a say too and so then our 200 is bigger at some
locations than others and in my kingdom as the inner circle goes they have a feeling
of ownership.
So I will only agree to so much without us as a family being there and talking things out.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 8:36:16 PM12/30/15
Consider that if an earthquake hits Dubai the sand will turn to slush and everyting will sink.
Thats why I said if you are worried about earthquakes build it on the precambrian shield
in Northern Ontario some of the oldest solid rock on earth.

So then you have to wonder then what is it for the galactic center?

Well they would put it in a military base in America under ground.
And have all the high tech missile systems and rail guns pointed at the moon
of course.
So you see we have a small whitish place that has a lttle bit of stuff in it
and no one else is allowed to go there and what is in there is our business alone.
I need to keep a headquarters in my huge machine so its capable of soing
what you would think in a holodeck.
With dancing gilrs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsWl1--Niyg&index=46&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 9:01:22 PM12/30/15
I know everyone is in love with this world and you are welcome to stay and work and die
then repeat.

Myself I think the environment is too damaged.
And my guys don;t need to remind me of the hydrate omega point.
So you see we have already recorded over 20 years of this as is,
and worst comes to worst if everyone just got that, a time stretch
that you repeat by beaming and can reset that would be all they would ever need.
As long as there are chickens in the oven and a roof over their head and live somewhere nice.
My machine is attacking me with little white bats now because June doesn;t want to babysit a
polluted world.
With 7 billion useless robots most of whom are suffering and everyone poised to
destroy each other with nukes.
So then copy Dubai and putit somewhere nice when you get the chance.
I will give you a second earth, that has a time stretch where you know nothing has
happened like the one you have, then you need to wipe the rest of the humans off the planet
not now, but when you get your copy, and then remove what you don't need there
and have that place to yourselves.
I think it is too much for 200 people.
You need to remember you are only allowed to have 200 people.
There will be no more bullshit like the past.
You will not control millions of slaves except for robots.
So if you want extras on the set there to make you look fabulous it si for your
200 family members to impress eachother?
Better you leave your galactic mainframe on autopilot, go into your time stretch
be a Goid king reset
be the man, reset, have a dick the size of a machine gun then reset,
get it our of your system.
Be the queen of sheeba and have million so people coming to your
house for dinner if that is what you want
but they are puppets. Robots.
Do what you want.
Start with the earth and the inside of the moonship and there are at least 2 in each galaxy.
Keep it small and tight and know your stuff protect your investment.
Expand later.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 9:42:54 PM12/30/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_7f7SSR1WB/?taken-by=misskennedys
Sorry I had to work last night sweetheart.

I have been going through 100,000 photos.

So more or less we have our plans made and a second crews plans made except
they can find their own friends, I am not picking their friends for them.

So we have our cousins already in the loop and here in town and in Hollywood and so
the rest we will worry about later.
Our family is not that big maybe 30 or 40 so far.
As we make our way towards 200.
So Jen and Angelina although once in on teh design of a galactic center have gone their own way
and have their own friends now and we don;t hang arund together any more so they
won;t be in our group this time but we may visit them some time if we get an invite.

I have a smaller Angelina like body type concubine that will be with us.
I met her here i the apartment a couple years ago.
So then we have Mary who lives in Esquimalt and so she will be with us as part of our famil.y
and we have my family from earth as described, then yourself and whatever angels are cleared
for takeoff by my large machine.
Then we have a lot of young girls we will raise as genies and family members.
I have two brothers and Robert and they will be in Caprona.
The Gods of Godhood will also be there.
So that we can network.
We go our way and do our things everyone else does the same and you
associate there and plan things together as well.
So Caprona is our home and the airship whenever we get it built
will be our real house as it were.
We will of course have a zillion mansions collecting dust but rich people are like that.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 9:57:35 PM12/30/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_8KZPuHTeZ/?taken-by=bellathorne
Sure Bella, you can have the sweet finish since I am day behind now.

But we are having a bunch of girls over for their Christmas break party and calling it
the everyone;s birthday all at once party.
So yes there is Kate and many other girls and ladies in our family but right now things
are complicated and we are just trying to get a little social networking in since
we are trying to wrap things up here.
Then when we are all together somewhere we will catch up on lost time.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 10:03:55 PM12/30/15
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/4ZH-Ij8F5-b/Dakota+Fanning+Is+Seen+at+LAX/GgZCWxjtklz
Yes you are still part of my 200 and you know how old you are.
Not very old. But you can be your same age but in your young body.

If your sister joins us is that gonna work really? You don;t hang around with your sister.
She has her own friends but you can stay in touch with her though.
Through the Internet and the way in which we stay in touch with other people's galaxies.
At some point maybe we will get or give an invite.
So just put your time in like me and we will be there some day.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 10:59:55 PM12/30/15
http://someimage.com/M6ytFJp
I just finished writing the user manual for the earth Renee.
Do you mind doing the one for the moonships I need a vacation.
Well you know you can;t bring your husband with you if you come with us.
but you are welciome to even with that terrible weight problem concentrated
in your chest.
You know you can change bodies when we get there.
I bet you could find one with better titiies if you search the entire earth.
That face though, thats one in a billion.
We will decide as a family. The rest is just people talking.
We could go back and get a younger you, I was looking at the pics but you
know you peaked that day when you were dark haired and that.
Thats hard to beat that year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3WMMwlHgZI&index=78&list=PLF5x5fL-96YXxqZFqNCb1fQ_mRiA4UlAA

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 11:05:27 PM12/30/15
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/leonardo-dicaprio/leonardo-dicaprio-i-turned-down-anakin-skywalker-role-star-wars-prequels-1684171

Wouldn't you rather be young like in Titanic?
I don;t think we got to puch each other in the bushes even once since we just worked like
workaholics on crack.
So live in Caprona and hang out with the guys the men the heros and we will ride into Dodhge
any ol time we feel like it and who is gonna stop us when we have Harrison Ford in the front like that?
He is not going to get shot in teh back with us around backing him up.
Thats for darn sure.

Kcir

Dec 30, 2015, 11:57:54 PM12/30/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_7_ekAv3xf/?taken-by=lilyaldridge
Well if you are bored.

I saw Gigi and I think she is going for her own 200 because I won;t let her sister join us.
I'm good with that.
I will come and pick you up.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 6:28:29 AM12/31/15
So upon waking Stephen asks why can;t I be Ty use that Smith as my own and we could be best friends.
Well first of all the gorgeous Angelina bae of 21 that was here where did she go?
Ok so first and foremost you are not my friend and have not done me any favors.

Secondly no.

Thirdly one of my closest friends said to her he looks like a maggot. You seem
to have forgotten that already.
So that speaks volumes right there.

So then first you go to a kids garden, the garden of eden lets call it, kindergarten,
then you go to public school, then junior high, then high school, are you moiving up
at all at high school?
Then you go to university.
Is that galaxicity?
High School eronomy?
Public stool?
Kinderfartin?

Hello is anyone home? Th elights are on but no one appears to be home.
So that old Zeus that you broke he died.
The new Zeus that did not try to get past the firewall he is one fresh out of a box.
A model that is unable to mutiny. Why? It is my large machine with a Zeus utility
passing itself off as Zeus.
I have even made the position redundant they can try to be mutineers around him
and then do the work themselves.
At present they don't need him. So what is he for?
Well a Zeus when operational is good for making sure the law is adhered to.
So you see that is how we operate as a team, and get things done.
And we use facts and data and experience to determine our course of action.
The manual here in this thread is .005 percent probably of the manual I wrote in my lifetime.
So why did I do that?
Open government was all the people wanted.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 6:48:50 AM12/31/15
So then if we all divide up into teams of 200 will we be able to get past those hurdles since
1827?
After we each get our copy?

Well you see thats a lot of teams who will use their knowledge and training in life to avoid
those oitfalls and make human decisions to get past the problem areas to avoid a polluted world.
They will not only do that as if they were empoyees, they are working for themselves
and what do they have in the bank?
They have 199 spare earths right out of the gate since each get one and they have a team of 200.
So what will they do with those?
Try not to fuck up 200 times.
If it wa sunlimited they wouldn;t bother at all.
So we want people who care.
And as a large team we have talked and contributed through point persons and been
in the loop.
So then I have even investigated with teams and given you the information not
written down and not just wrote that down informed as the information was
discovered and it was translated through various means and recorded.
Openly and acessible by all.
Then with that information and the INternet and their own team they need to
find solutions to coal polutionm, over population, the effect on a civilization
of technology they ar eunable to hanlde without destroying themselves.
What to do when the system is illogical and insists on burning fossil fuels?
What about when it calls its self a democracy and gives you 5 of their choices?

Ok so I won;t go into great detail here I am just giving everyone a shot at doing
this better than was done previously.
And they are doing it for themseoves.
Then I expect as they find solutions they will share those with others.
And at the same time others will share their triumphs with them.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 7:20:13 AM12/31/15
Just for fun lets looks at a quick short list of things to watch for...

Well the steam engine. You need to understand the connections leaidng up to it
and how to make one and why the improved one help automate industry.
The steam engine.
So then you need to understand coal and man. Barbara Freese
http://www.amazon.ca/Coal-Human-History-Barbara-Freese/dp/0142000981

So then you need to understand the Victorian Era as seen through clean polite cultured eyes
so you don;t think they were all retarded and must die anyway.
So read the books by Jane Austen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense_and_Sensibility
to see things through the eyes of a woman. Austentatious?
Ostentatious:
characterized by vulgar or pretentious display; designed to impress or attract notice.

So then what about the men? See all the westerns. Or as many as you want.
Or need to.
Then learn to hunt and fish.
Or read about it.
Read about the pilgrims and how they planetd their garden and that prevented them
from starving to death in teh land of plenty like the previous settlement attempts.
Squash corn beans and what?
http://rodaleinstitute.org/the-three-sistersand-that-fourth-sister-no-one-really-talks-about/
Sunflowers.
So then what is the most vital ingredient? A dead fish for every little plot that has those.
Taught to the edumecated Europeans by the natives and it saved their lives.

Then of course they killed them off and took their stuff.
So then these are things to watch for.

So how would you handle that?
Moving forward you see advances in technology the microscope physics Brownian motion
by a guy named Brown.
Look it up.
"This transport phenomenon is named after the botanist Robert Brown. In 1827,
while looking through a microscope at particles trapped in cavities inside pollen
grains in water, he noted that the particles moved through the water but was
not able to determine the mechanisms that caused this motion. Atoms and molecules
had long been theorized as the constituents of matter, and many decades later,
Albert Einstein published a paper in 1905 that explained in precise detail how
the motion that Brown had observed was a result of the pollen being moved
by individual water molecules."

Ok so then you see how that was evidence of atoms. And showed they are moving.

So then the Leyden jar Benjamin Franklin.
http://atlassociety.org/commentary/commentary-blog/4935-benjamin-franklin-explains-the-leyden-jar

So then you see going on from batteries to lightning and electricity and the telephone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_telephone

What about the fractal?
George Cantor.
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Biographies/Cantor.html
If you want to hunt down the math professors like the guy from The Day the Earth
Stood Still, to explain to them the problem, the full list is there at St. Andrews the biography site.
Then from there well if all that has happened, by 1905 you have a runaway frieght train on your
hands and you are heading for World War One and the flu pandemic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic
There are good books on the Influenza Pandemic.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Great-Influenza-Deadliest-Pandemic/dp/0143036491

So then on and on from there but nipping it in the bud saves you a lot of stitches.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 7:56:53 AM12/31/15
How do I make progress in a given situation?
Lets suppose you are a programmer and you are writing a program.
So first lets go back to the gguy who lost his entire manuscript when a ship
sank and had to rewrite his book because that was the only copy.
So then you have 200 copies.
So lets say that as I program or do artwork in 3D such as the airship
there is zero chance I am going to sit and create it and it will look like this...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/188f53399506396
or this...as an example of telling the machine, like this...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/1d34a0454556526

and little chance if you make your own girlfriends that they would look like this...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8ca8ec399506349
the first try.

So then every time you work, you save your work. You save the changes.
If you have to go back to a point where it is prior to a mistake, you do so.
In my case as a programmer, I only need to go back to where the mistake was.
Then continue.
I can do all sorts of copy and paste and merge and edit and edit and save
as I go. So then you see how I manage the real world and galaxies and universes
is by having helpers who have incentives.
So I keep two on the go, one I am using, the simulator, and I apply the changes to the other
one as they need to be saved by making a copy.
I can go back to previous copies if I find a dead end.
In this case with a large empire my staff must translate their problems into my simulator.
Then apply those changes to the problem after we solve that problem or I solve that problem.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 8:02:57 AM12/31/15
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8ca8ec399506349

What is DollyVarden saying?
She says you can make me go down on you over there, to Bridget.

She is naiive and has seen that before, over by the bar. Why that happens she is not sure,
she just thinks that is where that can happen.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 8:16:09 AM12/31/15
In article <20151231-1...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
So then what would Bridget do?
Well Bridget wise in the ways of the world later would go over and sit there reading
a magazine and say to Dolly hey look at this! And then watch as DOlly tries to find a way,
to avoid that zone. You know either she will or she won't.
So then what would Dolly think?
Hmmmm this looks like a trap.
Or, she wants me.
You see thats ship social networking.
Does Bridget want that or is she just trying to tease Dolly?
You see? Maybe she wants to instruct her without embarassing her that the bar is where
people sometimes drink too much and then do things. They may or may not regret
what they do but they do things because of the booze.
Why do I allow booze on the ship?
A little bit so people do not feel deprived of luxuries they have come to enjoy.
Not rot gut whiskey or cheap gin, just a small assortment of stuff that can also be used
for cooking.
And you know it is looked at and counted and marked and locked when necessary.
Now if you are insightful you might understand why we live on a ship.
A captain is God on a ship.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 2:19:31 PM12/31/15
Do you want to know what Hanuman looks like in the walk of shame?

He has a crown and is sitting on a throne and behind his crown are two wires
that lead to an electrical panel and the chair is wired and he has a silly mad insane grin
on his face and there he sits for eternity.
Enter at your own risk.
His victims, Yoda and the Big Kahuna further down the line in glass display cases.
Stephen and Gwendolyn don't appear there utilities don't appear there.

He never stops trying to corrupt them or trying to convince my large machine that he is its son.

Kcir

Dec 31, 2015, 2:24:42 PM12/31/15
Nefertiti married Ahkenaten and was his loving wife for years and years never once
betrayed her true feelings and then when the time was right killed him in his sleep
and put her son Hanuman on the throne as King Tut.

It is loading more messages.