Particle Data Group PASSAGE OF PARTICLES THROUGH MATTER

Sergio

Jun 29, 2016, 8:34:24 PM6/29/16

PASSAGE OF PARTICLES THROUGH MATTER

lots of particle physics here;
with equations and graphs

checkout reviews

and particle adventure & apps

http://pdg.lbl.gov/

ClutterFreak

Jun 29, 2016, 11:43:48 PM6/29/16
Doesn't have one word about Brout.

---

Odd Bodkin

Jun 30, 2016, 9:56:54 AM6/30/16
On 6/29/2016 10:43 PM, ClutterFreak wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:34:11 -0500, Sergio wrote:
>
>> PASSAGE OF PARTICLES THROUGH MATTER
>>
>> lots of particle physics here;
>> with equations and graphs
>>
>> checkout reviews
>>
>> and particle adventure & apps
>>

>> http://pdg.lbl.gov/
>
> Doesn't have one word about Brout.

I'm not following this thread. I thought you were in favor of just
presenting the physics (e.g. symmetry breaking and the associated
mass-producing field) and wanted names scrubbed from physics books.

> ---

Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

reber g=emc^2

Jul 1, 2016, 12:39:39 PM7/1/16
Gravity particles push their way through matter and end up going to the center of all matter from all directions.More matter builds up its force.More density of mass can end up as a BH.Take away space creates greater gravity force.Greater speed of the mass compresses its space between its atom and molecules and that builds up to greater force of gravity.TreBert