Jesus rose from the dead

The Starmaker

Sep 24, 2016, 3:01:14 PM9/24/16

Sep 24, 2016, 6:39:41 PM9/24/16

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

john

Sep 24, 2016, 7:12:36 PM9/24/16
You have to get by a
telepathic review of
your entire life

Smiler

Sep 24, 2016, 8:58:04 PM9/24/16
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:01:27 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

> Jesus rose from the dead to spread the word to aliens on other planets.

That would be the supposed Jesus for which you have no evidence.
Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.

<snip more nonsense>

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279

The Starmaker

Sep 24, 2016, 9:14:38 PM9/24/16
Smiler wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:01:27 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > Jesus rose from the dead to spread the word to aliens on other planets.
>
> That would be the supposed Jesus for which you have no evidence.
> Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.

Well, I don't know the extent of your knowledge on Jesus..(it doesn't seem much)

Maybe this would help..

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/historical-jesus.html

https://thepiratebay.org/search/ttc%20jesus/0/99/0

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/category/science.html?CFM=footer

a425couple

Sep 24, 2016, 10:54:09 PM9/24/16
"The Starmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message ...
> Smiler wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:01:27 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
>> > Jesus rose from the dead to spread the word to aliens on other planets.
>>
>> That would be the supposed Jesus for which you have no evidence.
>> Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
>
> Well, I don't know the extent of your knowledge on Jesus..(it doesn't seem
> much)
>
> Maybe this would help..
> http://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/historical-jesus.html

Tough to argue with:
"Who was Jesus of Nazareth? What was he like? For more than 2,000 years,
people and groups of varying convictions have pondered these questions and
done their best to answer them. The significance of the subject is apparent.
From the late Roman Empire all the way to our own time, no continuously
existing institution or belief system has wielded as much influence as
Christianity, no figure as much as Jesus."

> https://thepiratebay.org/search/ttc%20jesus/0/99/0
> http://www.thegreatcourses.com/category/science.html?CFM=footer

But then, Arthur C. Clarke would not approve.

Serigo

Sep 24, 2016, 11:21:25 PM9/24/16
GOD dosen't say "fuck" He says "JESUS CHRIST !!"

Dorothy J Heydt

Sep 24, 2016, 11:45:04 PM9/24/16
Or, "Stop that, in the name of Me."

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

The Starmaker

Sep 24, 2016, 11:54:59 PM9/24/16
John Locke wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 00:57:53 +0000 (UTC), Smiler <smi...@jo.king>
> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:01:27 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> >> Jesus rose from the dead to spread the word to aliens on other planets.
> >
> >That would be the supposed Jesus for which you have no evidence.
> >Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
> >
> ..this troll is really bonkers. He's got his imaginary Jesus preaching
> to sinful microbes on alien planets. I don't think even Androol or
> Hemoriod have stretched the Jesus nonsense that far.

What are you tryin to say, aliens from other planets are all atheist??
There are certaintly not all atheist on Earth.

Smiler

Sep 25, 2016, 12:52:34 PM9/25/16
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:14:53 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

> Smiler wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:01:27 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> > Jesus rose from the dead to spread the word to aliens on other
>> > planets.
>>
>> That would be the supposed Jesus for which you have no evidence.
>> Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
>
> Well, I don't know the extent of your knowledge on Jesus..(it doesn't
> seem much)

My knowledge on that subject is the same as my knowledge on anything else
that didn't exist.

> Maybe this would help..

<snip links to beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books, none of which are
evidence of any sort>

The Starmaker

Sep 26, 2016, 1:17:11 AM9/26/16
Smiler wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:14:53 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > Smiler wrote:

> >> That would be the supposed Jesus for which you have no evidence.
> >> Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
> >
> > Well, I don't know the extent of your knowledge on Jesus..(it doesn't
> > seem much)
>
> My knowledge on that subject is the same as my knowledge on anything else
> that didn't exist.
>
> > Maybe this would help..
>
> <snip links to beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books, none of which are
> evidence of any sort>

What I meant by "Maybe this would help..", I meant..maybe it will help others, certaintly not You.

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2016, 2:40:46 AM9/30/16

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2016, 2:57:50 AM9/30/16
http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

Oh, btw, if you go to thepiratebay.org to learn more about Jesus Christ...don't forget The Magnificent Seven is just out.

HVAC

Sep 30, 2016, 7:48:32 AM9/30/16
Jesus rose
from the dead
--------

That's pretty creepy. Like a horror story. Zombies. Vampires. Oh my

HVAC

Sep 30, 2016, 7:50:52 AM9/30/16

Sep 24john
You have to get by a
telepathic review of
your entire life
-----------

So god is sort of like the NSA

Smiler

Sep 30, 2016, 4:48:26 PM9/30/16
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:17:48 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

> Smiler wrote:

>> > Well, I don't know the extent of your knowledge on Jesus..(it doesn't
>> > seem much)
>>
>> My knowledge on that subject is the same as my knowledge on anything
>> else that didn't exist.
>>
>> > Maybe this would help..
>>
>> <snip links to beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books, none of which are
>> evidence of any sort>
>
> What I meant by "Maybe this would help..", I meant..maybe it will help
> others, certaintly not You.

It won't help anyone sane.

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2016, 6:17:53 PM9/30/16
Smiler wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:17:48 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:
>
> > Smiler wrote:

> >> My knowledge on that subject is the same as my knowledge on anything
> >> else that didn't exist.

> >> <snip links to beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books, none of which are
> >> evidence of any sort>
> >
> > What I meant by "Maybe this would help..", I meant..maybe it will help
> > others, certaintly not You.
>
> It won't help anyone sane.

Do you know anyone...sane??? i bet you got a crazy mom! i like to meet
your crazy sister, is she hot?

>What I meant by "Maybe this would help..", I meant..maybe it will help others, certaintly not You.

Smiler

Sep 30, 2016, 8:10:38 PM9/30/16
On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:17:55 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

> Smiler wrote:

>> > What I meant by "Maybe this would help..", I meant..maybe it will
>> > help others, certaintly not You.
>>
>> It won't help anyone sane.
>
> Do you know anyone...sane???

Yep. Most of the atheists here are sane.
They don't believe in unevidenced super-beings, unlike you.

> i bet you got a crazy mom! i like to meet
> your crazy sister, is she hot?

You lose your bet.