Curing Einstein's Disease (is Copyrighted)

NoEinstein

Dec 23, 2007, 6:11:13 PM12/23/07
'Einstein's disease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal
malady. It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.
The disease is most curious in that those who have it seem to be
proud of the fact. They, like Einstein before them, enjoy boasting
that they are superior to the ordinary man. But for people not
afflicted, the stigma of Einstein's disease is usually so great, that
they shun the afflicted like the lepers of old were shunned. When
contact is inevitable... the prudent course is to keep your distance,
humor them, then retreat as soon as possible. To do otherwise places
a person at risk of being harangued. Blood pressures usually elevate,
veins in the face and neck stand out, and fatal tachycardia can result
in both the afflicted and those with whom they come in contact.
'Einstein's disease' tends to infect specific sectors of a
population, most notably: those in academia. Universities, in
particular, attract the afflicted, because such need the constant
humoring that only others, who are similarly afflicted, can best
provide. Outward signs of the disease's presence include: Wearing
thick, horn-rimmed glasses, sometimes broken at a hinge due to the
clumsiness of the afflicted; wearing out of fashion cloths, or out of
season cloths--the afflicted are notoriously cold natured; carrying
over-stuffed brief cases just to seem studious; and having libraries
full of books about their idol: Einstein.
A recent ray-of-hope for those who have not yet caught
'Einstein's disease' comes from an independent science researcher
claiming to have found a cure. That man uses the computer name:
NoEinstein. He is like the "Pied Piper of Hamlin", bent on ridding us
of harmful vermin. NoEinstein's medicine: He says it is a form of
'tough love' that must be administered by force, if necessary, to
prove to the afflicted that Einstein wasn't a brilliant man; instead,
Einstein was just a moron with a cute, and sometimes caustic, manner
of persuasion.
NoEinstein says that a major hurdle to his convincing those
deluded with 'Einstein's disease', is the naiveté of the general
public, as is evinced by their placing the afflicted on pedestals of
superiority. He says the media, in particular, does that, because
Einstein managed to become a symbol of the intellectual elite. And
the typical areas of interest of those in the media don't include
science...
Examples of media darlings afflicted with Einstein's disease
include: Michio KaKu, a professor of theoretical physics at CUNY, and
a leading proponent of 'string theory'; Lisa Randal, the darling of
TIME magazine, who is a professor of theoretical physics at Harvard
University, and a proponent of her own "Brane" theory that allows
'other universes'; Lawrence Krause, a highly vocal professor of
theoretical physics at CWRU; and of course Stephen Hawking, a Fellow
of the Royal Society, whose ideas about Black Holes embrace Einstein
at every turn.
NoEinstein recommends his tough love for the above, and others
like them, but says that the disease has likely already reached the
fatal stages for those unfortunate individuals...
Since academia needs funds to satisfy the egos of those with
'Einstein's disease', NoEinstein recommends that all National Science
Foundation, and other funding relating to any research into Einstein's
ideas about the universe, be cut off. That is his tough-love for the
afflicted that he likens to taking drugs or alcohol away from those
who are addicted. NoEinstein says that the delirium tremens or
similar withdrawal symptoms are a necessary part of the cure.
The last hurdle to getting his cure of 'Einstein's disease'
accepted and put into mass production, NoEinstein likens to: Offering
water to someone with 'hydrophobia' ... Obviously, those reject the
offering. But they would all die, regardless. But he says that if
ordinary men--particularly those in government who have for too long
been snowed into funding the excesses of the afflicted--will unite, and
refuse to be intimidated by the superior attitudes of the afflicted,
then those sad people will be denied the 'fixes' to their egos that
they crave. Only by so doing will their disease dry up on its own,
never again to be the BANE of civilization.

__________

Dirk Van de moortel

Dec 23, 2007, 6:20:00 PM12/23/07

"NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:4147bc52-dfe9-44c3...@d21g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

> 'Einstein's disease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal
> malady.

Since more than a century it is a disease know to cause
severe outbursts of raving madness in circles of severely
less gifted amateurs:
http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/Physics/Fumbles/PompousPest.html

Dirk Vdm

Sam Wormley

Dec 23, 2007, 6:31:21 PM12/23/07
NoEinstein wrote:
> 'Einstein's disease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal
> malady. It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
> Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
> scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.

<laughing>
Little background for NoEinstein

Poincaré & Einstein
Ref: "EINSTEIN 1905", John S. Rigden, Harvard University Press (2005)

In his 1902 book "La Science et l'Hypothèse", the
mathematical physicist Henri Poincaré identified three
fundamental yet unresolved problems [in physics].

One problem concerned the mysterious way ultraviolet
light ejects electrons from the surface of a metal;

the second problem was the zig-zagging perpetual motion
of pollen particles suspended in a liquid;

the third problem was the failure of experiments to
detect Earth's motion through the aether.

In 1904, Einstein read Poincaré's book. He had also been
thinking about these problems, independently of Poincaré.
For Einstein, they were clearly part of God's thoughts.
One year later, in 1905, he solved all three.

_______________________

Ref: http://physicsweb.org/articles/world/18/1/2/1
Adapted from "Five papers that shook the world"
by Matthew Chalmers
January 2005

Most physicists would be happy to make one discovery that
is important enough to be taught to future generations of
physics students. Only a very small number manage this in
their lifetime, and even fewer make two appearances in
the textbooks.

But Einstein was different. In little more than eight
months in 1905 he completed five papers that would change
the world for ever. Spanning three quite distinct topics
- relativity, the photoelectric effect and Brownian
motion - Einstein overturned our view of space and time,
showed that it is insufficient to describe light purely
as a wave, and laid the foundations for the discovery of
atoms.

Genius at work

Perhaps even more remarkably, Einstein's 1905 papers were
based neither on hard experimental evidence nor
sophisticated mathematics. Instead, he presented elegant
arguments and conclusions based on physical intuition.

"Einstein's work stands out not because it was difficult
but because nobody at that time had been thinking the way
he did," says Gerard 't Hooft of the University of
Utrecht, who shared the 1999 Nobel Prize for Physics for
his work in quantum theory.

"Dirac, Fermi, Feynman and others also made multiple
contributions to physics, but Einstein made the world
realize, for the first time, that pure thought can change
our understanding of nature."

And just in case the enormity of Einstein's achievement
is in any doubt, we have to remember that he did all of
this in his "spare time".

Statistical revelations

In 1905 Einstein was married with a one-year-old son and
working as a patent examiner in Bern in Switzerland. His
passion was physics, but he had been unable to find an
academic position after graduating from the ETH in Zurich
in 1900.

Nevertheless, he had managed to publish five papers in
the leading German journal Annalen der Physik between
1900 and 1904, and had also submitted an unsolicited
thesis on molecular forces to the University of Zurich,
which was rejected.

Most of these early papers were concerned with the
reality of atoms and molecules, something that was far
from certain at the time. But on 17 March in 1905 - three
days after his 26th birthday - Einstein submitted a paper
titled "A heuristic point of view concerning the
production and transformation of light" to Annalen der
Physik.

Einstein suggested that, from a thermodynamic
perspective, light can be described as if it consists of
independent quanta of energy (Ann. Phys., Lpz 17
132-148).

This hypothesis, which had been tentatively proposed by
Max Planck a few years earlier, directly challenged the
deeply ingrained wave picture of light. However, Einstein
was able to use the idea to explain certain puzzles about
the way that light or other electromagnetic radiation
ejected electrons from a metal via the photoelectric
effect.

Maxwell's electrodynamics could not, for example, explain
why the energy of the ejected photoelectrons depended
only on the frequency of the incident light and not on
the intensity. However, this phenomenon was easy to
understand if light of a certain frequency actually
consisted of discrete packets or photons all with the
same energy.

Einstein would go on to receive the 1921 Nobel Prize for
Physics for this work, although the official citation
stated that the prize was also awarded "for his services
to theoretical physics".

"The arguments Einstein used in the photoelectric and
subsequent radiation theory are staggering in their
boldness and beauty," says Frank Wilczek, a theorist at
the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who shared the
2004 Nobel Prize for Physics.

"He put forward revolutionary ideas that both inspired
decisive experimental work and helped launch quantum
theory." Although not fully appreciated at the time,
Einstein's work on the quantum nature of light was the
first step towards establishing the wave-particle duality
of quantum particles.

On 30 April, one month before his paper on the
photoelectric effect appeared in print, Einstein
completed his second 1905 paper, in which he showed how
to calculate Avogadro's number and the size of molecules
by studying their motion in a solution.

This article was accepted as a doctoral thesis by the
University of Zurich in July, and published in a slightly
altered form in Annalen der Physik in January 1906.

Despite often being obscured by the fame of his papers on
special relativity and the photoelectric effect,
Einstein's thesis on molecular dimensions became one of
his most quoted works.

Indeed, it was his preoccupation with statistical
mechanics that formed the basis of several of his
breakthroughs, including the idea that light was
quantized.

After finishing a doctoral thesis, most physicists would
be either celebrating or sleeping. But just 11 days later
Einstein sent another paper to Annalen der Physik, this
time on the subject of Brownian motion.

In this paper, "On the movement of small particles
suspended in stationary liquids required by the
molecular-kinetic theory of heat", Einstein combined
kinetic theory and classical hydrodynamics to derive an
equation that showed that the displacement of Brownian
particles varies as the square root of time (Ann. Phys.,
Lpz 17 549-560).

This was confirmed experimentally by Jean Perrin three
years later, proving once and for all that atoms do
exist. In fact, Einstein extended his theory of Brownian
motion in an additional paper that he sent to the journal
on 19 December, although this was not published until
February 1906.

A special discovery

Shortly after finishing his paper on Brownian motion
Einstein had an idea about synchronizing clocks that were
spatially separated.

_______________________

Adapted from "The Mechanical Universe"
Episode 43: Velocity and Time

In the 1800s Michael Faraday discovered, or I should say
formalized, electromagnetic induction. Given a coil of
wire and a bar magnet...

F = qE + qv x B

Holding the coil stationary and moving the bar magnet
produced an electric current in the coil. Similarly
holding the bar magnet stationary and moving the coil
also produced an electric current in the coil.

But in the language of electrodynamics of the day the two
cases were distinct independent phenomena that had
completely different explanations.

When Albert Einstein saw that, he said "Look guys, you've
just got to be kidding--Any yo-yo can see that these are
the same thing".

So it was this little experiment that was really the
start of relativity, not the Michelson-Morley
Experiment--not some exotic experiment to detect the
motion of the earth through the aether.

With this simple little phenomenon, that of course
everybody knew about, disturbed nobody else, but Albert
Einstein.

This led him to write a paper that landed on the desks of
Annalen der Physik on 30 June, and would go on to
completely overhaul our understanding of space and time.
Some 30 pages long and containing no references, his
fourth 1905 paper was titled "On the electrodynamics of
moving bodies" (Ann. Phys., Lpz 17 891-921).

In the 200 or so years before 1905, physics had been
built on Newton's laws of motion, which were known to
hold equally well in stationary reference frames and in
frames moving at a constant velocity in a straight line.
Provided the correct "Galilean" rules were applied, one
could therefore transform the laws of physics so that
they did not depend on the frame of reference.

However, the theory of electrodynamics developed by
Maxwell in the late 19th century posed a fundamental
problem to this "principle of relativity" because it
suggested that electromagnetic waves always travel at the
same speed.

Either electrodynamics was wrong or there had to be some
kind of stationary "ether" through which the waves could
propagate.

_______________________

I just want to read to you the first two paragraphs of
Einsteins 4th paper...

ON THE ELECTRODYNAMICS OF MOVING BODIES
By A. Einstein
June 30, 1905

It is known that Maxwell's electrodynamics--as usually
understood at the present time--when applied to moving
bodies, leads to asymmetries which do not appear to be
inherent in the phenomena.

Take, for example, the reciprocal electrodynamic action
of a magnet and a conductor. The observable phenomenon
here depends only on the relative motion of the conductor
and the magnet, whereas the customary view draws a sharp
distinction between the two cases in which either the one
or the other of these bodies is in motion. For if the
magnet is in motion and the conductor at rest, there
arises in the neighbourhood of the magnet an electric
field with a certain definite energy, producing a current
at the places where parts of the conductor are situated.

But if the magnet is stationary and the conductor in
motion, no electric field arises in the neighbourhood of
the magnet. In the conductor, however, we find an
electromotive force, to which in itself there is no
corresponding energy, but which gives rise--assuming
equality of relative motion in the two cases
discussed--to electric currents of the same path and
intensity as those produced by the electric forces in the
former case.

Examples of this sort, together with the unsuccessful
attempts to discover any motion of the earth relatively
to the "light medium," suggest that the phenomena of
electrodynamics as well as of mechanics possess no
properties corresponding to the idea of absolute rest.

They suggest rather that, as has already been shown to (1)
the first order of small quantities, the same laws of
electrodynamics and optics will be valid for all frames
of reference for which the equations of mechanics hold
good. We will raise this conjecture (the purport of which
will hereafter be called the ``Principle of Relativity'')
to the status of a postulate,

and also introduce another postulate, which is only (2)
apparently irreconcilable with the former, namely, that
light is always propagated in empty space with a definite
velocity c which is independent of the state of motion of
the emitting body.

These two postulates suffice for the attainment of a
simple and consistent theory of the electrodynamics of
moving bodies based on Maxwell's theory for stationary
bodies.

The introduction of a "luminiferous ether" will prove
to be superfluous inasmuch as the view here to be
developed will not require an "absolutely stationary
space" provided with special properties, nor assign a
velocity-vector to a point of the empty space in which
electromagnetic processes take place.

And, of course the paper goes on to develop the ideas
and make his case...

_______________________

True to style, Einstein
swept away the concept of the ether (which, in any case,
had not been detected experimentally) in one audacious
step. He postulated that no matter how fast you are
moving, light will always appear to travel at the same
velocity: the speed of light is a fundamental constant of
nature that cannot be exceeded.

Combined with the requirement that the laws of physics
are the identical in all "inertial" (i.e.
non-accelerating) frames, Einstein built a completely new
theory of motion that revealed Newtonian mechanics to be
an approximation that only holds at low, everyday
speeds.

The theory later became known as the special theory of
relativity - special because it applies only to
non-accelerating frames - and led to the realization that
space and time are intimately linked to one another.

In order that the two postulates of special relativity
are respected, strange things have to happen to space and
time, which, unbeknown to Einstein, had been predicted by
Lorentz and others the previous year.

For instance, the length of an object becomes shorter
when it travels at a constant velocity, and a moving
clock runs slower than a stationary clock.

Effects like these have been verified in countless
experiments over the last 100 years, but in 1905 the most
famous prediction of Einstein's theory was still to come.

After a short family holiday in Serbia, Einstein
submitted his fifth and final paper of 1905 on 27
September. Just three pages long and titled "Does the
inertia of a body depend on its energy content?", this
paper presented an "afterthought" on the consequences of
special relativity, which culminated in a simple equation
that is now known as E = mc^2 (Ann. Phys., Lpz 18
639-641).

This equation, which was to become the most famous in all
of science, was the icing on the cake.

"The special theory of relativity, culminating in the
prediction that mass and energy can be converted into one
another, is one of the greatest achievements in physics -
or anything else for that matter," says Wilczek.

"Einstein's work on Brownian motion would have merited a
sound Nobel prize, the photoelectric effect a strong
Nobel prize, but special relativity and E = mc^2 were
worth a super-strong Nobel prize."

However, while not doubting the scale of Einstein's
achievements, many physicists also think that his 1905
discoveries would have eventually been made by others.

"If Einstein had not lived, people would have stumbled on
for a number of years, maybe a decade or so, before
getting a clear conception of special relativity," says
Ed Witten of the Institute for Advanced Study in
Princeton.

't Hooft agrees. "The more natural course of events would
have been that Einstein's 1905 discoveries were made by
different people, not by one and the same person," he
says. However, most think that it would have taken much
longer - perhaps a few decades - for Einstein's general
theory of relativity to emerge.

Indeed, Wilczek points out that one consequence of
general relativity being so far ahead of its time was
that the subject languished for many years afterwards.

The aftermath

By the end of 1905 Einstein was starting to make a name
for himself in the physics community, with Planck and
Philipp Lenard - who won the Nobel prize that year -
among his most famous supporters. Indeed, Planck was a
member of the editorial board of Annalen der Physik at
the time.

Einstein was finally given the title of Herr Doktor from
the University of Zurich in January 1906, but he remained
at the patent office for a further two and a half years
before taking up his first academic position at Zurich.

By this time his statistical interpretation of Brownian
motion and his bold postulates of special relativity were
becoming part of the fabric of physics, although it would
take several more years for his paper on light quanta to
gain wide acceptance.

1905 was undoubtedly a great year for physics, and for
Einstein. "You have to go back to quasi-mythical figures
like Galileo or especially Newton to find good
analogues," says Wilczek.

"The closest in modern times might be Dirac, who, if
magnetic monopoles had been discovered, would have given
Einstein some real competition!" But we should not forget
that 1905 was just the beginning of Einstein's legacy.
His crowning achievement - the general theory of
relativity - was still to come.

Uncle Archie Relf

Dec 23, 2007, 7:31:27 PM12/23/07
W@W! I had no idea morons posted from Google groups!

NoEinstein

Dec 24, 2007, 8:09:50 AM12/24/07
On Dec 23, 6:31 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> NoEinstein wrote:
> > 'Einstein'sdisease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal

> > malady. It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
> >Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
> > scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.
>
> <laughing>
> Little background for NoEinstein

Dear Sam: You are in the middle, and most crucial phase, of
Einstein's disease. Characteristically, you are wowed by books on
Einstein, but without a critical eye, nor the objectivity to realize
that his house-of-cards has finally been toppled.

Where is it written that the "quantity" of published works on a
subject is the measure of the subject's truths? I say: "The more
often something must be explained, the less likely it is that the
explanations being given are correct."

For some reason, you are snowed by Einstein's child-like statements of
"relativity" truths, like: "If I move toward you at 8 ft./sec, and you
are standing still, the closing speed is the same as if you move
toward me at 8 ft./sec. and I am standing still." How brilliant!
(sic) Electromagnetic induction is the same level of "advanced
thinking".

But you should know that objective standards show that Einstein's
Special Relativity equation was plagiarized from Coriolis, and from
Lorentz-FitzGerald--both of whose equations I have conclusively
disproved. Your "high" intellect titers on being able to copy and
paste the words of others, or to provide links. But my posts and
replies are my own analysis and clear explanations.

Your desire is to drown-out my truths with the shear volume of
verbiage on Einstein, whom I have made obsolete as a "predictor" of
anything. Please get it through your thick skull: Truths aren't
determined by popular vote, nor by the weight of paper wasted on
Einstein's ideas about anything.

Like patriot Thomas Payne said: "Right is right, even if everyone is
against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is in favor of it!"
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you! -- NoEinstein --

> [...]

> Shortly after finishing his paper on Brownian motion

> Einsteinhad an idea about synchronizing clocks that were

> spatially separated.
>
> _______________________
>
> Adapted from "The Mechanical Universe"
> Episode 43: Velocity and Time
>
> In the 1800s Michael Faraday discovered, or I should say
> formalized, electromagnetic induction. Given a coil of
> wire and a bar magnet...
>
> F = qE + qv x B
>
> Holding the coil stationary and moving the bar magnet
> produced an electric current in the coil. Similarly
> holding the bar magnet stationary and moving the coil
> also produced an electric current in the coil.
>
> But in the language of electrodynamics of the day the two
> cases were distinct independent phenomena that had
> completely different explanations.
>

> When AlbertEinsteinsaw that, he said "Look guys, you've

NoEinstein

Dec 24, 2007, 8:13:42 AM12/24/07
On Dec 23, 7:31 pm, "Uncle Archie Relf" <ShekinaAn...@webtv.net>
wrote:

> W@W! I had no idea morons posted from Google groups!
>
> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> 'Einstein'sdisease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal

Dear Uncle: Work on your typing (or spelling) skills, and have a great
Hollidays! -- NoEinstein --

Eric Gisse

Dec 24, 2007, 8:28:46 AM12/24/07
On Dec 23, 2:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

[snip idiocy, unread]

For all your whining you _still_ cannot explain why relativity is
wrong. All you can do is insult Einstein from behind the safety of
your pseudonym.

Tom Potter

Dec 25, 2007, 11:05:54 PM12/25/07

"Sam Wormley" <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> NoEinstein wrote:
>> 'Einstein's disease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal
>> malady. It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
>> Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
>> scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.
>
> <laughing>
> Little background for NoEinstein

< Boilerplate worship of Einstien deleted.>

As can be seen, Sam's post seems to confirm NoEinstein's assertion:
"'Einstein's disease', presently, is incurable.."

An examination of the history of 'Einstein's disease'
indicates that it began to spread after Jews
took a tip from an amazingly prophetic fictional work
"THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION"

http://tinyurl.com/2lm7ct

and began a campaign to act out their religious fantasy
that they were "God's Chosen People",

by concentrating their efforts on acquisition of mass media,
and using the media to brainwash the masses,
and intimidate political leaders.

As NoEinstein suggests
Einstein became the Poster Boy
to demonstrate the intellectual superiority of Jews,
even though the words and works of Einstein
are largely babble and rip-offs of other folks.

For example, Einstein's General Relativity
is a regression back into the auguring models of reality
that existed before Newton, Maxwell and others
provided man with tools he could use to shape his world.

General Relativity was Einstein's effort to extend
the model (Stresses and strains) and methods (Tensors)
used by the stress analysis guru's of the late 1800's
to the larger universe, and obviously is a flawed model
because it leaves no place for sentient man in the model,
and it is continuous model of reality, whereas reality
is discrete and consists of quantum events.

Secondly, Einstein ripped off and regressed Planck's model
which demonstrated that changes were conveyed
from cause to effects in quantum of ACTION,
and with the help of the Jewish media,
brainwashed the world the believe that
change was conveyed in energy quantum,
which of course does not exist.

Thirdly, Einstein co-opted the statistics
that Bose used to model the behavior of Bosons.
and both Bose statistics which are used to
model the statistics of quantum changes (Boson quanta)
and Fermi statistics which are used to
model the statistics of quantum material systems (Fermion quanta),
are nominal variations from Maxwell's statistics.

Fourthly, "Einstein's work on Brownian motion"
is a cheap imitation of Maxwell's statistics
and his discussion of "Maxwell's Demon".

No doubt, General Relativity is the model of choice
if one wants to speculate about time travel, worm holes,
warping through space, using rubber clocks and rulers,
but if one wants to do creative work in electronics,
chemistry, mechanics, etc. it is a waste of time, money and minds.

The fact of the matter is that Maxwell was the creative father
of modern physics.

All physics models MUST conform to his Dimensional Analysis,
or else they are not physics, but numerology,

and Maxwell provide an understanding of electronics,
radio, electro-magnetism, the speed of light,
and chemistry with "Maxwell's Equations",

and of course, Maxwell was the founder of Quantum Mechanics
when he pointed out, and did much work demonstrating
that the newly emerging maths of statistic had to
be used to model multi-body systems.

In order to understand how 'Einstein's disease'
harms mankind, it is helpful to compare General Relativity
to some other models.

After Newton's model,
there were immediate and rapid advances
in mechanics, astronomy, etc.

After Maxwell's model
there were immediate and rapid advances
in chemistry, electricity, etc.

After Watson's and Crick's DNA model
there were immediate and rapid advances
in medicine, genetics, animal husbandry,
the history of the Earth and Mankind, etc.

I noticed in the news recently,
that billions of the taxpayers dollars have been spent
trying to rationalize General Relativity,

while DNA was used to develop a rice that
will prevent hundreds of thousands of children from
becoming blind, and that DNA might have saved
Anna Nicole Smith's baby from becoming shark bait.

Here we are, 100 years after General Relativity
and it continues to generate more hype and heat
than light and advances.

To paraphrase the Bhagavad-Gita:

"I am become 'Einstein's disease',
destroyer of time, money and minds."

A mind is a terrible thing to waste,

--
Tom Potter

http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~tdp
http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com
http://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 4:32:03 AM12/26/07

That's Holiday with one l! -- NoEinstein--

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 4:48:36 AM12/26/07
On Dec 24, 8:28 am, Eric Gisse <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 2:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> [snip idiocy, unread]
>
> For all your whining you _still_ cannot explain why relativity is
> wrong. All you can do is insultEinsteinfrom behind the safety of
> your pseudonym.

Dear Eric: My treatises get rejected by you, the same way that those
with fatal hydrophobia reject water. Your are too far gone to be
saved by the truth, anyway. You should spend you vacation fixing that
computer network. And better still: Change your major from physics to
computer science. Physics will need to be purged of about 75% of its
professors due to the infectious 'Einstein's disease'. You,
especially, should be denied an entry into physics at all due to your
total lack of objectivity and open-mindedness. Luckily for me, my new
truths in science never have and never will require your vote. --
NoEinstein --

Dirk Van de moortel

Dec 26, 2007, 4:59:28 AM12/26/07

"Eric Gisse" <jow...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ca7b14bc-c0f7-47a8...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

The name is
Brian D. Jones, "CAD designer with expertise in Special Relativity"
and former reviewer of http://www.journaloftheoretics.com/info.htm
aka kk,
aka Kurt Kinston,
aka Dark Energy,
aka Forumodus of Halicarnassus,
aka TymBuk2,
aka Cadwgan Gedrych,
aka 2ndPostulateDude,
aka SRdude,
aka Edward Travis,
aka Ron Aikas,
aka Roy Royce,
aka John Reid,
aka Martin Miller
aka Wings of Truth

Dirk Vdm

Eric Gisse

Dec 26, 2007, 5:47:17 AM12/26/07

All you can do is slander and insult physicists from the safety and
comfort of your computer chair. You don't even have the stones to post
your so-called "truths" with your real name attached.

You aren't going to change science by posting crap from USENET - and
if you honestly think you can, then you are deluded.

Eric Gisse

Dec 26, 2007, 5:47:47 AM12/26/07
On Dec 26, 12:59 am, "Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvandemoor...@ThankS-NO-
SperM.hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ca7b14bc-c0f7-47a8...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

> > On Dec 23, 2:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > [snip idiocy, unread]
>
> > For all your whining you _still_ cannot explain why relativity is
> > wrong. All you can do is insult Einstein from behind the safety of
> > your pseudonym.
>
> The name is
> Brian D. Jones, "CAD designer with expertise in Special Relativity"
> and former reviewer ofhttp://www.journaloftheoretics.com/info.htm

> aka kk,
> aka Kurt Kinston,
> aka Dark Energy,
> aka Forumodus of Halicarnassus,
> aka TymBuk2,
> aka Cadwgan Gedrych,
> aka 2ndPostulateDude,
> aka SRdude,
> aka Edward Travis,
> aka Ron Aikas,
> aka Roy Royce,
> aka John Reid,
> aka Martin Miller
> aka Wings of Truth
>
> Dirk Vdm

Oh, is that who he is?

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 6:03:19 AM12/26/07
On Dec 25, 11:05 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

Dear Tom (Potter): Yours, is the most insightful, thoughtful, and
intelligent reply I have ever gotten on any of my posts! Thanks so
much! All along I have known that people, such as you, have been "out
there". But an admirable characteristic of really smart people is
that they don't like having to argue with the typical Einsteiniac
types. The latter enjoy spouting-off their blind falsehoods, via
newsgroups that put them on an even footing with those, like you and
me, who speak truths. But where is it written that falsehoods are
equal to truths, in any regard?

Your views seem to be those of one with the self-confidence to have a
natural resistance to "Einstein's disease'. You don't need to touch
the hem of anyone's garment to feel affirmed. The latitude of your
thought processes allows you to question the validity of what you hear
or have read. You are one of the exceptions--a person who can wade
through the Einstein filth, yet come out clean.

I won't interpret your remarks blaming Jews for Einstein's too long
elevated status, as your being anti-Semitic. Numbers of times I have
written that groups--religious or otherwise--are the main cause of the
world's woes. But I also say: Individuals within groups can't be
blamed for bad things if they themselves are good. The simple Golden
Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."; or the
behest: "Love thy neighbor as thyself.", if embraced without deference
to ANY group, would be enough to bring World Peace, and allow the
resulting cooperative spirit to solve every problem facing mankind!

I'll hope that other clear thinkers, like you, will now have the self-
confidence to come forward to help quarantine those with 'Einstein's
disease'. If that can happen, then new progress, economy, and
pragmatism in science will begin to benefit the people of the whole
world--including the disadvantaged throngs in the third world whose
only hope had been... the groups. Thanks again for your comments! --
NoEinstein --

> > NoEinstein wrote:
> >> 'Einstein'sdisease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal

> >> malady. It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
> >>Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
> >> scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.
>
> > <laughing>
> > Little background for NoEinstein
>
> < Boilerplate worship of Einstien deleted.>
>
> As can be seen, Sam's post seems to confirm NoEinstein's assertion:

> "'Einstein'sdisease', presently, is incurable.."

> An examination of the history of 'Einstein'sdisease'
> indicates that it began to spread after Jews
> took a tip from an amazingly prophetic fictional work
> "THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION"
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2lm7ct
>
> and began a campaign to act out their religious fantasy
> that they were "God's Chosen People",
>
> by concentrating their efforts on acquisition of mass media,
> and using the media to brainwash the masses,
> and intimidate political leaders.
>

> As NoEinstein suggestsEinsteinbecame the Poster Boy

> to demonstrate the intellectual superiority of Jews,
> even though the words and works ofEinstein
> are largely babble and rip-offs of other folks.
>

> For example,Einstein'sGeneral Relativity

> is a regression back into the auguring models of reality
> that existed before Newton, Maxwell and others
> provided man with tools he could use to shape his world.
>

> General Relativity wasEinstein'seffort to extend

> the model (Stresses and strains) and methods (Tensors)
> used by the stress analysis guru's of the late 1800's
> to the larger universe, and obviously is a flawed model
> because it leaves no place for sentient man in the model,
> and it is continuous model of reality, whereas reality
> is discrete and consists of quantum events.
>

> Secondly,Einsteinripped off and regressed Planck's model

> which demonstrated that changes were conveyed
> from cause to effects in quantum of ACTION,
> and with the help of the Jewish media,
> brainwashed the world the believe that
> change was conveyed in energy quantum,
> which of course does not exist.
>

> Thirdly,Einsteinco-opted the statistics

> that Bose used to model the behavior of Bosons.
> and both Bose statistics which are used to
> model the statistics of quantum changes (Boson quanta)
> and Fermi statistics which are used to
> model the statistics of quantum material systems (Fermion quanta),
> are nominal variations from Maxwell's statistics.
>

> Fourthly, "Einstein'swork on Brownian motion"

> "I am become 'Einstein'sdisease',

> destroyer of time, money and minds."
>
> A mind is a terrible thing to waste,
>
> --
> Tom Potter
>

> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 6:18:46 AM12/26/07
On Dec 26, 4:59 am, "Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvandemoor...@ThankS-NO-
SperM.hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ca7b14bc-c0f7-47a8...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

> > On Dec 23, 2:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > [snip idiocy, unread]
>
> > For all your whining you _still_ cannot explain why relativity is
> > wrong. All you can do is insultEinsteinfrom behind the safety of

> > your pseudonym.
>
> The name is
> Brian D. Jones, "CAD designer with expertise in Special Relativity"
> and former reviewer ofhttp://www.journaloftheoretics.com/info.htm

> aka kk,
> aka Kurt Kinston,
> aka Dark Energy,
> aka Forumodus of Halicarnassus,
> aka TymBuk2,
> aka Cadwgan Gedrych,
> aka 2ndPostulateDude,
> aka SRdude,
> aka Edward Travis,
> aka Ron Aikas,
> aka Roy Royce,
> aka John Reid,
> aka Martin Miller
> aka Wings of Truth
>
> Dirk Vdm

Dear Dirk: Thanks for the important link, of which I will avail
myself. -- NoEinstein --

Eric Gisse

Dec 26, 2007, 6:38:44 AM12/26/07
On Dec 25, 7:05 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]

> An examination of the history of 'Einstein's disease'
> indicates that it began to spread after Jews
> took a tip from an amazingly prophetic fictional work
> "THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION"

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

I love how cranks don't even bother to hide their blatant antisemitism
these days.

[...]

Jeff☠Relf

Dec 26, 2007, 7:54:34 AM12/26/07
Einstein took a very old idea ( i.e. universal causality )
and used it to model gravitational fields;
so now we can use GPS systems instead of sun dials.

Quoting the Tao Te Ching:
“ There is a thing inherent and natural,
which existed before heaven and earth.

--> Motionless <-- and fathomless,
It stands alone and --> never changes <-- ;

It pervades everywhere and never becomes exhausted.
It may be regarded as the Mother of the Universe.

I do not know its name. If I am forced to give it a name,
I call it Tao, and I name it as supreme. ”
-- 老子 Lǎozi ( c. 4th century B.C. )

Quoting Einstein:

“ But this ether [ i.e. Relativity ] may not be thought of as
endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media,
as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time.

--> The idea of motion may not be applied to it. <-- ”.

-- “ Ether and the Theory of Relativity ” ( 1920 )
http://TUHH.DE/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

Einstein:

“ But the scientist is possessed by
the sense of --> universal causation <-- .

The future, to him,
is every whit as necessary and determined as the past. ”.

-- " The World As I See It " ( 1949 ):
http://EinsteinAndReligion.COM/sciencereligious.html

Quoting Petkov:

“ This paper pursues two aims.

First, to show that the block universe view, regarding the universe as
a timelessly existing four-dimensional world,
is the only one that is consistent with special relativity.

Second, to argue that special relativity alone can resolve
the debate on whether the world is
three-dimensional or four-dimensional.

The argument advanced in the paper is that
if the world were three-dimensional

the kinematic consequences of special relativity and more importantly
the experiments confirming them would be impossible. ”.

-- “ Is There an Alternative to the Block Universe View ? ”
http://Philsci-Archive.Pitt.EDU/archive/00002408/

Sam Wormley

Dec 26, 2007, 10:23:33 AM12/26/07
NoEinstein wrote:
> Dear Tom (Potter): Yours, is the most insightful, thoughtful, and
> intelligent reply I have ever gotten on any of my posts! Thanks so
> much!

You and Potter will be good for each other... now run along
and play! <laughing>

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 7:32:58 PM12/26/07
> Oh, is that who he is?- Hide quoted text -

Dear Eric: ...a similarity of philosophies, perhaps. I chose my
readily recognized computer name to avoid getting phone calls in the
middle of the night. But someone with your ego, would love to get a
call from anyone, at any hour. Is there a person out there willing to
be... Eric's friend... and to give him a call? -- NoEinstein --

Puppet_Sock

Dec 26, 2007, 7:40:59 PM12/26/07
On Dec 23, 4:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>      'Einstein's disease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal
> malady.  It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
> Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
> scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.
[snip]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Have you checked the bulb in your projector lately?
Socks

Puppet_Sock

Dec 26, 2007, 7:44:33 PM12/26/07
On Dec 25, 9:05 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[snip]

> An examination of the history of 'Einstein's disease'
> indicates that it began to spread after Jews
> took a tip from an amazingly prophetic fictional work
> "THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Socks

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 8:06:13 PM12/26/07

Dear Jeff: To try to appear smart, Einstein read learned things, and
memorized things that he could repeat when an occasion arose. That is
why it took him so long to answer simple questions—he was trying to
figure which memorized statements to repeat.

The Universe has only three dimensions. Note: A 'dimension' isn't the
same as a variable. Time is a variable that can be plotted relative
to many things, but 3D space never changes. Only the ‘units’ of-the-
moment that are used to measure distances, and thus space, change.
The Universe may indeed have 10 or 11 variables, but only three are
spatial. Time isn't one of them. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 8:08:14 PM12/26/07

Dear Sam: Run faster; the 'white coats' are chasing you! -- NoEinstein

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 8:13:27 PM12/26/07

Dear Puppet: I use those new bulbs that last hundreds of thousands of
hours. Have you checked to see if your bulbs are connected to the
line? -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 26, 2007, 8:15:49 PM12/26/07

Dear Puppet: And your reply is? -- NoEinstein --

Sam Wormley

Dec 26, 2007, 9:34:34 PM12/26/07

You and Potter had a good time!

hanson

Dec 26, 2007, 9:47:40 PM12/26/07

"Puppet_Sock" <puppe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[hanson]
ahahahaha... AHAHAHHA... ahahahaha...
Potter "made a good point" because it was around the same
period in history when that "amazingly prophetic fictional"
"Jewish Intelligence" emerged".... ahahaha... ahahanson

Jeff☠Relf

Dec 26, 2007, 10:43:14 PM12/26/07
General Relativity employs a motionless hyper ( 4-D ) volume;
so, if you're treating time differently than length, you're fucking up.

Other models must be used for systems that we ( mere humans )
can't fully predict, i.e. semi-random systems.
Objectively, intrinsically, nature is a motionless hyper-volume.

As Freddie Mercury ( of Queen ) said in 1986 ( HighLander Theme ):

“ There's no time for us. There's no place for us.
What is this thing that builds our dreams, yet slips away from us ?
Who wants to live forever ?

There's no chance for us. It's all decided for us.
This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us. ”.

Tom Potter

Dec 27, 2007, 9:06:24 AM12/27/07

"Sam Wormley" <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

I don't know about NoEinstein,
but as can be seen from the photos of me
on my blogs, I always have a good time.

Of course, Sammy gets depressed this time of the year,
and that is why his favorite poem is about
a man comtemplating suicide just before Christmas.

One would think that with all the Google Ad Sense income
from his phony EDU web site,
that Sammy would be happy,
and not get so depresseed around Christmas.

To cheer Sammy up,
I am posting his favorite Christmas poem.
by Robert Frost

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

===============

And here a BASIC Christmas message
from me to Sammy.

for a = 65 to 90
if a <> 76 print chr$(a),
next a

Merry Christmas Sammy!

Your pal,

--
Tom Potter

Tom Potter

Dec 27, 2007, 8:58:24 AM12/27/07

"Eric Gisse" <jow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bigots don't even bother to hide their bigotry these days.

As can be seen from the media, movies, books,
the words of many politicians, and on the Internet,
and the post I am responding to,
bigotry has been institutionalized.

The definition of "bigot" is:
"A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his
own."

Bigots motivated by race and religion
have worked out a system whereby
they simply repeat the same old boilerplate
personal attack words and phrases over and over and over,
with the expectation that labeling a messenger
with one of their boilerplate words automatically discredits the messenger,
and make addressing the message unnecessary.

As can be seen it works pretty well
on folks who aren't too bright,
and on high school graduates
as they are easily conditioned to accept the bigots agenda,
and parrot the bigots words, phrases and tactics.

If you read the headers of his post
you will see that the high school grad, Eric Gisse,
has been conditioned to emulate
one of the common tactics used by bigots in the newsgroups,
of redirecting the thread to a newsgroup
which pretty much describes the mentality of
immature bigots like Eric Gisse.

Name calling, selective editing of post,
redirecting posts into black hole newsgroups,
are some of the tactics used by Bigots
get messengers involved in a flame war,
and thus sidetrack the issue.

To read the stories of a few of the many folks
who have been victims of Institutionalized bigotry
visit the web site below.

<http://www.zundelsite.org/english/debate/victims/index.html>

The following video shows Eric Gisse
doing his thing during his visit to Israel.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1842edc4f

Tom Potter

Dec 27, 2007, 9:07:49 AM12/27/07

"Puppet_Sock" <puppe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Why is it that people whose "projections" are DIM,
( People whp project little or no information. )
complain about it when the "projectors" of others
are too bright for them?

To paraphrase the words of Harry S. Truman:

If they can't stand the light,
they should stay out of the theater.

Tom Potter

Dec 27, 2007, 9:15:07 AM12/27/07

"Puppet_Sock" <puppe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
>
> Socks

Thanks to "Puppet_Sock"
for referencing an amazingly prophetic fictional work.

It is interesting to see that many people
make a big deal about the projections of the future
portrayed in the books "Animal Farm", and"1984",
and in the babbling accounts of Nostradamus and the Bible,

and they are ignorant of the amazing fictional work

"THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION"

which is almost dead on.

I suggest that if anyone wants to peer into the future
and see what life may be like in the future,
that they should take a look at this amazing prophetic fictional work.

It is a great read and contains a lot of insightful information.

Thanks for calling this work to our attention "Puppet_Sock".

Your pal,

Tom Potter

Dec 27, 2007, 10:07:50 AM12/27/07

"Sam Wormley" <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

Sam makes a good point when he points out
that he and Eric Gisse are "good for each other".

As for me,
I prefer to interact with rational, intelligent,
mature, civilized folks who focus on ideas
rather than sociopaths who try to get an ego trip
by attacking messengers.

As can be seen, Sam Wormley's post is a low brow effort
to introduce division between two guys who happen
to agree on some issue that bends Sammy all out of shape.

Apparently Sammy audience are people
who would fall for his low brow tactic.

It seems to me that if some opinion
upsets Sammy, that the best way to address the issue
in a news group, would be to engage in a debate
on the issue, rather than appeal emotionally to low brows.

--
Tom Potter

Sam Wormley

Dec 27, 2007, 11:17:06 AM12/27/07

<giggling>

Tom Potter

Dec 27, 2007, 10:25:46 PM12/27/07

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

"hanson" makes a good point

when he suggests that as Jews are not too creative,
and generally co-op the works of others,

that the brilliant non-Jew who created the amazing
fictional work,

"THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION"

did the world a great disservice,
as his ideas were ripped off by Jews

and used to make the transition from
poor, ragged, scrap and rag sellers
with a primitive, crude, rude culture,

to money manipulators with power and riches
with a primitive, crude, rude culture.

If they ever use General Relativity to build a time machine,
someone should go back and kill the non-Jew who wrote
"THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION",
and gave Jews all kinds of ideas that have
been of enormous harm to mankind.

For a glimpse of what ideas this non-Jew gave to
Jews, visit the web site below, and take a look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

And to get some idea of the harm this work lead to
take a look at the following web site.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Broomberg.htm

Eric Gisse

Dec 27, 2007, 10:34:38 PM12/27/07
On Dec 27, 6:25 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[snip antisemitic idiocy]

Fuck off already.

All you do is talk about the jews - jews this, jews that. You never
talk physics, nor could you.

hanson

Dec 28, 2007, 12:11:12 AM12/28/07
ahahaha... "Eric Gisse" <jow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 27, 6:25 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [snip antisemitic idiocy]
>
> Fuck off already, [Potter].

> All you do is talk about the jews - jews this, jews that.
> You never talk physics, nor could you.

[hanson]
AHAHAHAHA... But how can you blame Potter, Eric?
Potter is a victim of Jewish machinations & manipulations.
He didn't say anything bad nor even Anti-Semitic against
the Jews. Potter simply reports what some of them have
said and done. Deeds like these ones here did in this link
wherein the "you" hopefully does not apply to you yet.
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.chem/msg/8e9a14df97a3591f >

So, Eric, you must make concessions for Potter.
See, note and try to understand, Eric, that
*** "Nobody is born Anti-Semitic. But Jews are
great and the only good teachers for it" ****
Anti-Semitism is created & promulgated only by Jews.
### Potter is a **VICTIM** of that process ####
= Listen, Eric : No Jews - No Anti-Semitism -

Besides, according to the greatest Jewish patriot,
Ex-PM Ariel Sharon, Anti-Semitism is an extremely
necessary commodity for the survival of Jews.
Anti-Semitism must be proselytized at any cost,
said Ariel Sharon. Here read it for yourself before
they turn YOU into a fully subserviant jerUSAlem
cockroach of the "goyim" type, doing their bidding:
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.chem/msg/8e9a14df97a3591f >

BTW, Eric, Jews will hold it deeply against you that
you did not capitalize the word "Jew". Some of'em
will label YOU now as a hateful, bigoted and racist
Anti-Semite...

Happy 2008 and congrats for your upcoming B.Sc.
graduation. Kudos to you... and thanks for the laughs
from the many physics AND non-physics items you
have posted about... ahahaha... ahahanson

Tom Potter

Dec 28, 2007, 12:11:39 AM12/28/07

"Eric Gisse" <jow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I am pleased to see that the "Eric Gisse"
is becoming interested in "talking about physics'.

Considering that Eric is a recent Alaskan High School graduate
the following outline of physics will provide him
with a good overview of physics.

Although Eric redirected the thread
to his associates in his regular newsgroup,
I have reinserted sci.physics
as my post might be too complex for
Eric's associates to comprehend.

Physics follows:
===========

Basically "C' is a constant
used to equate more fundamental "time intervals" to
spaces associated with a King's body parts.

"C", like all constants is a political matter.

"G" is a constant used to equate
time periods and time intervals
to masses associated with food containers.

"G", like "C" is a political matter.

When inventing Dimensional Analysis,
Maxwell could not define the electric properties
in terms of the so-called "fundamental properties"
(Time, distance, and mass)
that he selected as pointers to the other physical properties,

so he used "eps0" as a constant to equate
mechanical forces associated with the Earth's
acceleration on masses, to the electric force
associated with the attraction between two electric bodies.

Note that "Q", the unit of charge is,
like "C" and "G",
a political matter.

Note that the fundamental unit of charge are integer counts
of electron charges, and that "Q0" was an arbitrary
"political" selection of an unknown at the time,
number of electron charges.

And when inventing Dimensional Analysis,
Maxwell could not define the magnetic properties
in terms of the so-called "fundamental properties"
(Time, distance, and mass)
that he selected as pointers to the other physical properties,

so he used "mu0" as a constant to equate
mechanical forces associated with the Earth's
acceleration on masses, to the magnetic force
associated with the attraction between two magnetic bodies.

Note that "H", the units of magnetism,
is like "C", "G", and "Q",
a political matter.

"H" follows from "Q", the political electric unit.

Note that "H" incorporates a "time period"
which is in fact the fundamental "continuous" property of Nature,

and it includes "turns"
which are a "quantum" property of Nature,

As it turns out, only one constant
"Z0", the so-call "impedance of space",
is needed to integrate the electro-magnetic properties
into Maxwell's Dimensional Analysis,
as both eps0 and mu0 can be defined in terms of Z0 and C.

eps0 = 1 / (Z0 * C)
mu0 = Z0 / C

If you read the article
""Uniting the four forces."

you will see that velocities and impedances
are basically TANGENTS,
and that velocity in Special Relativity is basically
an expression of the addition of tangents.

And you will see that
tangent(gravitational force) * C = velocity
tangent(electro-magnet force) * Z0 = impedance

and that there are tangents associated
with the small and large nuclear forces,
and that constants had not been used
to associate the tangents with properties
in Maxwell's Dimensional Analysis.

Much ado is made about maths and units,
but the fact of the matter is:

Maths are languages.
Units are politics.
Physics is "Dimensional Analysis".

ALL physics models MUST be dimensionally correct,
and conform to Maxwell's Dimensional Analysis,
or else they are NOT physics, but numerology.

If anyone cares to see what the real Eric Gisse
is like, here is a video of him on his recent trip
to the Unholy Land.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e1842edc4f

To understand more about how
the various physics constants such as
eps0, mu0, C and G come about,
visit my web site
and read or download the pdf file
"Uniting the four forces."

Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Dec 28, 2007, 7:22:29 AM12/28/07

"Tom Potter" <tdp...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> Bigots motivated by race and religion
> have worked out a system whereby
> they simply repeat the same old boilerplate
> personal attack words and phrases over and over and over,

That's as old as the internet: The person who "wins" the debate is not the
person with the most convincing or lucid argumentation but simply the person
with the most time to spend!!

Hence the very worst of all the cranks and nutters will come to dominate
because they have no friends, no interests, no family and no work to
distract them.

Tom Potter

Dec 28, 2007, 8:27:10 AM12/28/07

"Frithiof Andreas Jensen" <frithio...@diespammerdie.jensen.tdcadsl.dk>
wrote in message news:4774ea7b$0$2098$edfa...@dtext02.news.tele.dk...

"Frithiof Andreas Jensen" makes a good point
when he points out that the person/race/religion/media, etc.
that " "wins" the debate is not the person with the most convincing or lucid
argumentation
but simply the person with the most time<money> to spend!!"

And as can be seen,
Jews not only control a large share of the media,
and use it to promote Jewish agendas,

but as can be verified by reading history,
reading current events, and reading posts on the Internet,
Jews have institutionalized bigotry.

The definition of "bigot" is:
"A prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his
own."

As can be seen, Jews use the media they control to
try to brainwash the masses that Jews are virtuous victims,
are more intelligent that non-Jews,
to claim credit for positive contributions made by non-Jews,
to pass the blame for offensives committed by Jews,
and to intimidate politicians and influence elections,

and as can be seen, when anyone makes a truthful public statement
that puts Jews in an unfavorable light,
they and their families are roundly "Jimmy Cartered",
and called all kinds of nasty names.

Note that Jews spend a lot of time trying to brainwash folks,
that they are healthy physically and mentally
are learned and intelligent,
and are "virtuous victims",

whereas non-Jews are unhealthy physically and mentally,
and are stupid and ignorant aggressors,

and they depend upon this conditioning
to create a sort of Pavlov Effect when they
call a victim of their bigotry stupid, ignorant, racists,
cranks, nutters, terrorist supporter, militant, etc.

Note for example that a Jew who drops
millions of anti-personnel mines in Lebanon is NOT a militant
or a terrorist, but a kid throwing a rock is.

It all depends upon how folks are conditioned to
react emotionally to the words.

"Frithiof Andreas Jensen" also makes a good point
when he states:
"Hence the very worst of all the cranks and nutters come to dominate.."

All one has to do to verify what "Frithiof Andreas Jensen" says,
is to examine the works and lives of such people
as Howard Stern, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Ari Fleischer,
Douglas Feith, Michael Churtoff, Mark Weinberg, Lewis Libby , etc.

To read the stories of a few of the many folks
who have been victims of Institutionalized bigotry
visit the web site below.

<http://www.zundelsite.org/english/debate/victims/index.html>

Thanks for calling this to our attention "Frithiof Andreas Jensen".

Your pal,

NoEinstein

Dec 28, 2007, 11:10:22 PM12/28/07

Dear Sam: Observation is very important to science. If you can
observe Potter and me, why can't you learn from us? -- NoEinstein --

Eric Gisse

Dec 28, 2007, 11:57:35 PM12/28/07

Learn what? Antisemitism? Crackpottery? Stupidity?

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 12:31:50 AM12/29/07
On Dec 26, 9:47 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> "Puppet_Sock" <puppet_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dear Hanson: That brick wall that the Einsteiniacs manage to hide
behind, certainly has biases that keep it (the brick wall) there. But
is the fact that Einstein was Jewish enough to have kept the man at
the top of the "supposed" intellectual elite for a century? My
present rationale is that those in academia are making too much money
"teaching" difficult Einstein; and "researching" his ideas about
things to voluntarily change the status quo.

I reach such a conclusion because none of the physics departments of
fourteen universities I have contacted this year has even replied, nor
accepted my offers to demonstrate my X-Y-Z interferometer that
disproves Einstein. Is there no objectivity in higher education? I
think not. Because four NC universities are within a day's driving
distance, I put a lot of effort into getting those to witness my
experiment. When none responded appropriately, I tried to get
Governor Mike Easley to demand that those universities--that get NC
taxpayers' money--be objective enough to witness my experiment. But he
hasn't responded. Subsequently, when I informed the majority of the
newspapers in NC that Easley apparently is more concerned with the
'quantity' of education in NC than he is with the 'quality' of
education, to my knowledge, not a single newspaper has cared enough to
pressure Easley to do the right things. Why?

NC is luring new industries by touting that it has one of the best
educated labor forces in the country. Governor Easley is doing TV
commercials urging more high school students to enroll in college.
His is a game of numbers of graduates, not a game of quality--at least
not in physics. If any university in the country acknowledges my
Einstein disproofs, at the same time they are admitting that what they
have been teaching for generations was in error. None of them want to
do that, because it bursts the bubble that they are the "perfect"
place for new students to get a "good" education. Newspapers don't
care, either, because they make more money from the advertising that
new industries will buy from them.

So, my having disproved Einstein isn't "newsy" enough to get aired in
the media. When NC, or any state for that matter, tries to attract
new industries by claiming that its labor pool is one of the best
educated, that statement must include QUALITY, not just quantity.
Governor Mike Easley just doesn't get it. The citizens of NC trust
that quality education is available, there--after all, they're the ones
paying for it! But Easley prefers to sweep the quality issue under
the rug. Deceiving those who are paying the price is committing
fraud. And isn't fraud a felony? It would be best for NC to let the
truth prevail; improve the textbooks; and the teaching. But if any
state, or state Chamber of Commerce out there feels that NC has
unfairly lured industries, because of the education issues that I've
explained, then by all means demand that the situation be corrected.
I've only FOUND the problem; it will be up to others, like an informed
NC electorate, to correct the very bad situation! -- NoEinstein --

Tom Potter

Dec 29, 2007, 6:26:27 AM12/29/07

"NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

The problem is that starting in the late 1800's
Jews began to acquire and use media
( Time Inc, The New York Times, Washington Post,
several movie studios, etc.) to condition the masses
to a small set of phony legends, to intimidate politicians and opinion
makers,
and to affect political races that affect the Jewish image and agenda.

They also used their media control to instigate
conflicts and wars in order to allow Jews
to profit from the conflicts and wars,
and thus build up their wealth and power.

The masses have been brainwashed to believe that:

1. Jews are virtuous victims, who are smarter, more moral,
and healthier mentally and physically that non-Jews.

Note that Jewish posters capitalize on this conditioning
by pretending to be morally, mentally and physically
superior to non-Jews in debates, and they habitually make
insulting, one-line, contentless comments when they
don't have the intelligence or knowledge,
or the moral high ground to address an issue.

2. Einstein and Jews have made great contributions
to science when it is obvious that Einstein's models
wastes time, money, and minds, and that Newton's model
is used for mechanical modeling, Maxwell's model is used
for chemical and electronic modeling, the quantum mechanic model
is used for atomic and chemical modeling, and the DNA model
is used to do all kinds of wonderful things in health, agriculture,
medicine, verifying and mapping history, etc.

3. That Jews eliminated polio,
when the fact of the matter is,
that John Enders is the person responsible for the
development of the polio vaccines,
as he isolated and cultured the virus outside of a nerve cell,
and he received the Nobel Prize for his work.

What Salk did was kill Enders virus'
by soaking in formaldehyde for a couple of weeks.

The fact of the matter is that
Salk and Sabin had better press agents than Enders,
and they moved quickly to exploited John Enders work,
in order to profit with fame and money,

at the expense of many children who caught polio
because of their rush to capitalize on Enders work.

4. Jews claim credit for the movies although
Thomas Edison not only invented both recorded sound and
moving pictures, and made many movies in his New Jersey studios,
before he was ripped off by Jews who infringed on his patents.
(And pissed off Edison and his friend Henry Ford.)

The bottom line is that Jews have spent over
a hundred years in brainwashing the masses,
and imposing filters on what can be, and what can't be
freely discussed in society.

The short path to introducing a new idea to
the public, is to latch on to, and share,
credit for the creation of the concept,
with a Jew.

The long path is to prove one's idea independently,
and even then, as can be seen by the experience
of Thomas Edison, Bose, Enders, etc.
Jews will use their media presence to
reconstruct history, and condition the masses
to believe that Jews made the contribution.

As can be seen, the Jewish media is losing
influence to the Internet, and if the masses
keep any nation or any race or any religion
from gaining control of the Internet,

the Freedom of speech that began with
America's Founding Fathers,
and ended by the media takeover by Jews,
will be restored.

In the meantime,
if anyone wants to get their idea into the culture,
the best way to do this, is to pair up with a Jew,
and share the glory.

My perception on this,
is that pastoral cultures are hardwired
to be rootless and indulge in pleasures,

and that Jews are hardwired to wander
and seek pleasure, and that they will ultimately
self-destruct, as they cannot exist on their own,
and are unable by Nature and nurture
to settle down and become part of
a stable world culture.

Tom Potter

Dec 29, 2007, 6:25:48 AM12/29/07

"Eric Gisse" <jow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

"Eric Gisse" raises a good point when he points out
that Jews have come into conflict with
all of their neighbors through history,
and that they are hated by the vast majority
of folks on the planet today.

The question is,
"Why have so many folks been "anti-Semitic"?)

Is it because Jews are superior in
intelligence, morality, mental health, physical health
and culture, than non-Jews,
and are virtuous victims of the primitive, inferior, non-Jews,

or is there something in the Nature or nurture of Jews
that prevents them from being loved by the rest of mankind?

I suggest that pastoral cultures are hard-wired
to be rootless and indulge in idle pleasures,
where as agricultural cultures are hardwired
to settle down, work hard, be patient,
and eventually build cities and stable societies.

The question is
which is of greater survival value,
drifters or settlers?

Thanks Eric for raising this important issue.

Your pal,

Eric Gisse

Dec 29, 2007, 6:50:20 AM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 2:25 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Dear Sam: Observation is very important to science. If you can
> >> observe Potter and me, why can't you learn from us? -- NoEinstein --
>
> > Learn what? Antisemitism? Crackpottery? Stupidity?
>
> "Eric Gisse" raises a good point when he points out
> that Jews

I would like to know why you think you believe you can hide your
idiotic ideas by putting them in the form of " <name> raises a good
point when he points out <idiotic idea from Tom Potter>".

[snip rest of idiocy, unread]

hanson

Dec 29, 2007, 10:30:05 AM12/29/07

"NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in this link
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/cfb9a632ccaadd71>
wherein he said:
>> was Einstein's Jewish[ness] enough to have kept the status quo?

[hanson]
... AHAHAHHA... of course not!... but it surely helped. Albert
had at that time the Zionist movement on his side which used
him & his gag for their own purposes...
You don't have that, dude. ... But you, living in NC, could do
the same machination to further your agenda. NC is full of
Evangelical fundamentalist Bible beaters. Try to get them
aboard and have them preach your song from the pulpit.

There might be one minor problem tough. The evangelical
Armageddon lobby and the Neocon-Zionist jerUSAlem
cockroaches are assbuddies these days. See why here:
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/ee8fae5a445533fe >
So, adjust your sales pitch accordingly..

"NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in this link
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/cfb9a632ccaadd71>
>> ..... none of the 14 universities in NC, not Gov Mike Easley, not a
>> single newspaper I contacted this year has even replied, nor accepted

>> my offers to demonstrate my X-Y-Z interferometer that disproves Einstein.
>> Why?

[hanson]
Your efforts are commendable, dude. But you go at it the
wrong way. You ask these folks to spend money and do work
for you. That's a no-go. But if you give them money -- gifts/
donations/take out full page ads-- from money that YOU made
with/from your X-Y-Z gizmo you then will hear them sing a very
different tune. They will praise you into high heaven & condemn
Einstein exactly as you wish. --- But beware, your donations to
them must be fatter than the ones that come from Jewish sources.
... ahahaha...

"Tom Potter" wrote to "NoEinstein" in this link
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/d2db7abf54d17808 >
> Einstein's models wastes time, money, and minds, [BUT]
> the problem is that starting in the late 1800's Jews began
> to acquire and use media [Newspapers by] imposing filters

> on what can be, and what can't be freely discussed in society
> to condition the masses [and] to intimidate politicians and to affect
> political races that affect the Jewish image and agenda [which]
> brainwashed the masses to believe that Jews are virtuous victims,
> who are smarter & more moral than non-Jews.
>
> Their short path to introducing a new idea to the public, is to
> latch on to, and share credit for the creation of the concept,
> with a Jew. [as can be seen by examples of the non-Jewish
> inventors like] Thomas Edison, Bose, Enders, etc. [on whom]
> Jews used their media presence to reconstruct history, and

> condition the masses to believe that Jews made the contribution.
> So, if anyone wants to get their idea into the culture, the best way

> to do this, is to pair up with a Jew, and share the glory.

[hanson]
... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... There you go "No Einstein".
See, you can either out-bid the Jews or team up with'em.
Teaming up with'em might be cheaper then trying to outbid'em.
I am sure you'll find a Judas-type Jew who'll sell his mother for
profit. Use one like that and share with him your fame/glory to
get rid of Einstein. - Don't fret nor laugh. Uncle rect-Al Schwartz,
the Jew, is currently aiming to flush Einstein down the drain all
by himself. So, consider to get in touch with Al. Tell him that a
combined CHIRAL X-Y-Z gig will be eminently more effective
for "Curing Einstein's Disease" then either of your efforts alone.

[Potter]

> Jews are hardwired to wander and seek pleasure, and that
> they will ultimately self-destruct, as they cannot exist on their
> own, and are unable by Nature and nurture to settle down
> and become part of a stable world culture.
> Tom Potter

[hanson]
Tom, you are only conditionally right in/with your last para.
Ariel Sharon has tried very hard to end that self destructive
cycle of the Jews. Or do you think that ugly Jews opposed him
and put him into a coma to stop him from achieving this goal?
More of how Sharon tried to end the collective Jewish misfortune
here:
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/0c6b0d5596d4fd5c >

Other than that all of what you generally cite about the Jewish
machinations is just plain historic fact. It is also of course
understandable that the Jewish posters and their brainwashed
"goyim" servants will jump up and down when they read you.
They are, in that regard, just like the Muslim extremists who
start a riot when you use the Koran as toilet paper... ahaha...

Now however, with you insinuating that it is bad for/by the Jews
to seek pleasure, that makes me depart sharply from your pov.
Tom, I'd much much rather live with swinging, freewheeling
fucking and sucking Jews than to vegetate under the dictates
of some phony holier than though priest or reverend...
I would hate to see all Jews to leave the US and go to Israel.
Jews are the only safe-guard that we have that we do not to
become a Puritanic Christian theocratic dictatorship.
If that will happen I shall run to the next Mohel and emigrate
to Israel.... I would, dude!... Happy New Year, you guys and
thanks for all the laughs! .... ahahahaha.... ahahahanson

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 12:17:27 PM12/29/07
On Dec 27, 8:58 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

> --

Dear Tom: You have a depth of knowledge to fight or to defend; to
amuse or to put down; to build or to destroy. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 12:19:56 PM12/29/07
On Dec 27, 9:07 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Puppet_Sock" <puppet_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 23, 4:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >> 'Einstein's disease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal
> > malady. It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
> >> Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
> >> scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.
> >> [snip]
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>
> >Have you checked the bulb in your projector lately?
> >Socks
>
> Why is it that people whose "projections" are DIM,
> ( People whp project little or no information. )
> complain about it when the "projectors" of others
> are too bright for them?
>
> To paraphrase the words of Harry S. Truman:
>
> If they can't stand the light,
> they should stay out of the theater.
>
> --
> Tom Potter
>
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

> --

Where there is a will, there is a way. Go Tom! -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 12:24:03 PM12/29/07
On Dec 27, 10:07 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

> --

Tom: Or as I have been urging: Cut out the posturing, and discuss
interesting science with an open mind. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 12:28:20 PM12/29/07
On Dec 27, 11:17 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> Tom Potter wrote:
> > "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> > Your pal,- Hide quoted text -

Dear Sam: Kids giggle. Cut out the child's play, and discuss science;
or take your "canned laughter" to another post. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 12:31:07 PM12/29/07
On Dec 27, 10:25 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

> > "Puppet_Sock" <puppet_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos
>
> --

Dear Tom: Can "Love thy neighbor as thyself." and science coexist? --
NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 12:39:47 PM12/29/07
On Dec 28, 12:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

Dear Gang: I'm a defender of Free Speech. Nobody is perfect. But
those with hate in their hearts may be less perfect than others. As
Roger King urged: "Can't we all get along?" -- NoEinstein --

Sam Wormley

Dec 29, 2007, 12:58:38 PM12/29/07
NoEinstein wrote:

> Dear Sam: Kids giggle. Cut out the child's play, and discuss science;
> or take your "canned laughter" to another post. -- NoEinstein --

You are so sad NoEinstein... If you can't giggle... especially
over some of the joys of physics... at any age.... Whoa.. too bad!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Yamatji/einstein_laughing.jpg

Sam Wormley

Dec 29, 2007, 1:02:57 PM12/29/07
NoEinstein wrote:

> Tom: Or as I have been urging: Cut out the posturing, and discuss
> interesting science with an open mind. -- NoEinstein --

Perhaps Potter is not capable of discussing interesting science. :-o
His posting record should have been your first clue, NoEinstein!

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 1:13:04 PM12/29/07
On Dec 28, 12:11 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

> --

Dear Tom: My sampling of your intellect qualifies you to discuss
issues outside of my "specialty" of mechanics. I would say that
physics is, or should be, about 'quantitative' analysis--not
necessarily dimensional, X-Y-Z, analysis. "Units" are a huge issue,
because different people too often are thinking different definitions
of the same variable.

Physics would straighten itself out pretty quick, if at every point in
the derivation of equations, simple math, and even experiments were
done to confirm correctness. The latter is much more that simple
conformation to the rules of mathematics, that has gotten us into so
much trouble in the past. For example: Since Galileo, the
acceleration due to gravity has been wrongly written: 'g' = 32 feet
per second per second. ... Or: ...per second^2. The latter agrees
with the rules of mathematics, but NOT with the truths of nature! My
correct definition of the acceleration due to gravity is: 'g' = 32.174
feet per second EACH second. The latter is a linear, additive
increase in velocity. While the former is an exponential rate of
increase. If Einstein and Coriolis had not thought, wrongly, that the
velocity of falling objects increases exponentially, then there would
never have been a Special, nor a General theory of relativity to
royally screw up science! Is my correction of that huge mistake,
newsworthy? -- NoEinstein --

Sam Wormley

Dec 29, 2007, 1:17:21 PM12/29/07
NoEinstein wrote:
> Dear Tom: My sampling of your intellect qualifies you to discuss
> issues outside of my "specialty" of mechanics.

"F = mv"
"specialty" of mechanics!
<laughing>

PD

Dec 29, 2007, 1:18:07 PM12/29/07
On Dec 26, 2:59 am, "Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvandemoor...@ThankS-NO-
SperM.hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ca7b14bc-c0f7-47a8...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> > On Dec 23, 2:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > [snip idiocy, unread]
>
> > For all your whining you _still_ cannot explain why relativity is
> > wrong. All you can do is insult Einstein from behind the safety of
> > your pseudonym.
>
> The name is
> Brian D. Jones, "CAD designer with expertise in Special Relativity"
>    and former reviewer ofhttp://www.journaloftheoretics.com/info.htm
> aka kk,
> aka Kurt Kinston,
> aka Dark Energy,
> aka Forumodus of Halicarnassus,
> aka TymBuk2,
> aka Cadwgan Gedrych,
> aka 2ndPostulateDude,
> aka SRdude,
> aka Edward Travis,
> aka Ron Aikas,
> aka Roy Royce,
> aka John Reid,
> aka Martin Miller
> aka Wings of Truth
>
> Dirk Vdm

Ah, I *thought* I smelled something familiar.
Note, however, that his bone is not with Einstein, other than it seems
to be a handy name to target.
He instead clearly has issues with essentially all of classical
mechanics stretching back to Galileo, since that's where his point of
departure is. However, it is more fashionable to sign off as
"NoEinstein" than it is to sign off as "NoNewton" or "NoCoriolis" or
"NoHamilton" or "NoLagrange" or ....

Whatever.

PD

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 1:20:58 PM12/29/07
On Dec 28, 7:22 am, "Frithiof Andreas Jensen"
<frithiof.jen...@diespammerdie.jensen.tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelsenews:4773a665$0$26081$8826...@free.teranews.com...

Dear Frithiof: Or, said another way: "Truths aren't determined by
popular vote; nor by the person having the strongest will; nor by the
person with the most staying power. Truths are self evident, and are
their own best defense." If Sagnac had realized that, Einstein would
have been disproved long ago. -- NoEinstein --

PD

Dec 29, 2007, 1:21:14 PM12/29/07
On Dec 26, 6:06 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Dec 26, 7:54 am, Jeff☠Relf <Jeff_R...@Yahoo.COM> wrote:
>

> > Einstein took a very old idea ( i.e. universal causality )
> > and used it to model gravitational fields;
> > so now we can use GPS systems instead of sun dials.
>
> > Quoting the Tao Te Ching:
> > “ There is a thing inherent and natural,
> >   which existed before heaven and earth.
>
> >   --> Motionless <-- and fathomless,
> >   It stands alone and --> never changes <-- ;
>
> >   It pervades everywhere and never becomes exhausted.
> >   It may be regarded as the Mother of the Universe.
>
> >   I do not know its name. If I am forced to give it a name,
> >   I call it Tao, and I name it as supreme. ”
> >   -- 老子 Lǎozi ( c. 4th century B.C. )
>
> > Quoting Einstein:
>
> > “ But this ether [ i.e. Relativity ] may not be thought of as
> >   endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media,
> >   as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time.
>
> >   --> The idea of motion may not be applied to it. <-- ”.
>
> >   -- “ Ether and the Theory of Relativity ” ( 1920 )
> >      http://TUHH.DE/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html
>
> > Einstein:
>
> > “ But the scientist is possessed by
> >   the sense of --> universal causation <-- .
>
> >   The future, to him,
> >   is every whit as necessary and determined as the past. ”.
>
> >   -- " The World As I See It " ( 1949 ):
> >      http://EinsteinAndReligion.COM/sciencereligious.html
>
> > Quoting Petkov:
>
> > “ This paper pursues two aims.
>
> >   First, to show that the block universe view, regarding the universe as
> >   a timelessly existing four-dimensional world,
> >   is the only one that is consistent with special relativity.
>
> >   Second, to argue that special relativity alone can resolve
> >   the debate on whether the world is
> >   three-dimensional or four-dimensional.
>
> >   The argument advanced in the paper is that
> >   if the world were three-dimensional
>
> >   the kinematic consequences of special relativity and more importantly
> >   the experiments confirming them would be impossible. ”.
>
> >   -- “ Is There an Alternative to the Block Universe View ? ”
> >      http://Philsci-Archive.Pitt.EDU/archive/00002408/
>
> Dear Jeff:  To try to appear smart, Einstein read learned things, and
> memorized things that he could repeat when an occasion arose.  That is
> why it took him so long to answer simple questions—he was trying to
> figure which memorized statements to repeat.
>
> The Universe has only three dimensions.  Note: A 'dimension' isn't the
> same as a variable.  Time is a variable that can be plotted relative
> to many things, but 3D space never changes.  Only the ‘units’ of-the-
> moment that are used to measure distances, and thus space, change.
> The Universe may indeed have 10 or 11 variables, but only three are
> spatial.  Time isn't one of them. — NoEinstein —-

Two comments:
Relativity does not assert that time is a spatial dimension -- far
from it.
But if the universe does indeed have 10 or 11 dimensions, then more
than 3 of them are spatial. It might be of interest to you to read up
on the obvious question that others have asked for a long time: "Then
why don't we see them?"

PD

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 1:38:19 PM12/29/07
On Dec 28, 8:27 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Frithiof Andreas Jensen" <frithiof.jen...@diespammerdie.jensen.tdcadsl.dk>
> wrote in messagenews:4774ea7b$0$2098$edfa...@dtext02.news.tele.dk...
>

> > "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos
>
> --

Dear Tom: It is hard to respond with an eye-for-an-eye, and a tooth-
for-a-tooth when friends and relatives are being killed by hand held
rockets fired near those kids who are just "throwing rocks". Nations
should learn to "rise BELOW the opposition". Do that, and violence
just peters out, or it never starts. But try to rise ABOVE the
opposition and violence can only escalate. World peace can come if
group loyalties are subordinated to: "Love thy neighbor as thy self."
Try to see the virtue in others, not the faults, and "pay it forward"!
-- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 1:39:32 PM12/29/07
> Learn what? Antisemitism? Crackpottery? Stupidity?- Hide quoted text -

Eric: How about: SCIENCE. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 1:48:52 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 6:26 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos
>
> --

Dear Tom: You're a sociologist, too. If only those biased by group
cultures, could recognize the common bonds that get strengthened by
just being neighborly. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 1:53:45 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 6:25 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Dear Sam: Observation is very important to science. If you can
> >> observe Potter and me, why can't you learn from us? -- NoEinstein --
>
> > Learn what? Antisemitism? Crackpottery? Stupidity?
>
> "Eric Gisse" raises a good point when he points out
> that Jews have come into conflict with
> all of their neighbors through history,
> and that they are hated by the vast majority
> of folks on the planet today.

Tom: Perhaps... hated by the vast majority of those who enjoy hatred;
but NOT by those with love and caring in their hearts! -- NoEinstein --

> The question is,
> "Why have so many folks been "anti-Semitic"?)
>
> Is it because Jews are superior in
> intelligence, morality, mental health, physical health
> and culture, than non-Jews,
> and are virtuous victims of the primitive, inferior, non-Jews,
>
> or is there something in the Nature or nurture of Jews
> that prevents them from being loved by the rest of mankind?
>
> I suggest that pastoral cultures are hard-wired
> to be rootless and indulge in idle pleasures,
> where as agricultural cultures are hardwired
> to settle down, work hard, be patient,
> and eventually build cities and stable societies.
>
> The question is
> which is of greater survival value,
> drifters or settlers?
>
> Thanks Eric for raising this important issue.
>
> Your pal,
>
> --
> Tom Potter
>

> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 1:58:43 PM12/29/07
> [snip rest of idiocy, unread]- Hide quoted text -

Dear Eric: Consider this communication analogy to some of your
replies: "I think I know what you think I said. But I'm not sure you
realize: What you heard, is not what I meant!" -- NoEinstein --

Don Bowey

Dec 29, 2007, 2:12:55 PM12/29/07
On 12/29/07 10:20 AM, in article
eb50b705-a940-4592...@x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com,
"NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

What nonsense. IF truths are self evident, there would be no difference of
opinion between reasonable people. Clearly, truths are NOT self evident.

NoEinstein

Dec 29, 2007, 2:23:42 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 10:30 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in this link

> <http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/cfb9a632ccaadd71>
> wherein he said:>> was Einstein's Jewish[ness] enough to have kept the status quo?
>
> [hanson]
> ... AHAHAHHA... of course not!... but it surely helped. Albert
> had at that time the Zionist movement on his side which used
> him & his gag for their own purposes...
> You don't have that, dude. ... But you, living in NC, could do
> the same machination to further your agenda. NC is full of
> Evangelical fundamentalist Bible beaters. Try to get them
> aboard and have them preach your song from the pulpit.
>
> There might be one minor problem tough. The evangelical
> Armageddon lobby and the Neocon-Zionist jerUSAlem
> cockroaches are assbuddies these days. See why here:
> <http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/ee8fae5a445533fe>
> So, adjust your sales pitch accordingly..
>
> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in this link
> thanks for all the laughs! .... ahahahaha.... ahahahanson- Hide quoted text -

Dear Hanson: At the federal government level we have three supposedly
separate, but equal branches. But those will only function correctly
if "the people" can get the right information from the media. In days
of old, people talked to their neighbors over the back fence, or on
their big front porches. Now, with air-conditioning and the demands
of... the malls, people just don't gossip. The media loves it!
Because they can pick and choose news stories that push their own
agendas, or the agendas of those business interests that purchase the
advertising.

No functioning media... no functioning republic... Unless and until
the media can again cover the full spectrum of "the news" without
first asking: What will be the responses of others in the media; or of
the owners or advertisers, then there is little hope that a nation
already on the road to ruin... can be set on the right course. --
NoEinstein --

Cleverly done

Dec 29, 2007, 4:23:57 PM12/29/07
I just found this thread, and I'm ghastly sorry. I didn't even know the old
man was sick. A speedy recovery and my best to him and his lovely Frau.

--Cleverly Done

MooseFET

Dec 29, 2007, 4:40:08 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 11:12 am, Don Bowey <dbo...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 12/29/07 10:20 AM, in article
> eb50b705-a940-4592-9851-5e85e22ed...@x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com,

> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > On Dec 28, 7:22 am, "Frithiof Andreas Jensen"
> > <frithiof.jen...@diespammerdie.jensen.tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
> >> "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> skrev i en
> >> meddelelsenews:4773a665$0$26081$8826...@free.teranews.com...

> >> That's as old as the internet: The person who "wins" the debate is not the
> >> person with the most convincing or lucid argumentation but simply the person
> >> with the most time to spend!!
>
> >> Hence the very worst of all the cranks and nutters will come to dominate
> >> because they have no friends, no interests, no family and no work to
> >> distract them.
>
> > Dear Frithiof: Or, said another way: "Truths aren't determined by
> > popular vote; nor by the person having the strongest will; nor by the
> > person with the most staying power. Truths are self evident, and are
> > their own best defense."
>
> What nonsense. IF truths are self evident, there would be no difference of
> opinion between reasonable people. Clearly, truths are NOT self evident.

Some truths are some aren't and some people are just nuts. This can
easily account for the variation in opinions.

Androcles

Dec 29, 2007, 4:51:57 PM12/29/07

"Cleverly done" <V...@Extnet.net> wrote in message
:I just found this thread, and I'm ghastly sorry. I didn't even know the
old
: man was sick. A speedy recovery and my best to him and his lovely Frau.
:
: --Cleverly Done

Einstein, like Alzheimer, is dead. Einstein's disease lives on among those
that
cling to his sphincter, haemorrhoid.

Message has been deleted

PD

Dec 29, 2007, 5:31:00 PM12/29/07
On Dec 23, 4:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>      'Einstein's disease', presently, is an incurable and often fatal
> malady.  It first surfaced in Germany in the early 1900s when Albert
> Einstein, a man of low IQ, began having delusions that he possessed
> scientific aptitude greater than that of the ordinary man.

I'd like you to cite a reference, please, where Einstein ever claimed
that he possessed a scientific aptitude greater than that of the
ordinary man.

>      The disease is most curious in that those who have it seem to be
> proud of the fact.  They, like Einstein before them, enjoy boasting
> that they are superior to the ordinary man.

I'd like you to cite a reference, please, where Einstein ever boasted
that he was superior to the ordinary man.

> But for people not
> afflicted, the stigma of Einstein's disease is usually so great, that
> they shun the afflicted like the lepers of old were shunned.  When
> contact is inevitable... the prudent course is to keep your distance,
> humor them, then retreat as soon as possible.  To do otherwise places
> a person at risk of being harangued.  Blood pressures usually elevate,
> veins in the face and neck stand out, and fatal tachycardia can result
> in both the afflicted and those with whom they come in contact.

I take it this has been your personal experience. However, I also note
that you expect university faculty in NC to make a day's drive to come
to *you* and your apparatus, rather than you making the effort to take
your apparatus and a carefully prepared presentation of its principles
and results for a day's drive to the nearest NC universities. When I
invited you to send me a description of your XYZ interferometer, its
principles, and its results, you demurred. So I have to ask, who here
is keeping the distance and retreating as soon as possible? If someone
asks you to do the traveling and the legwork, does your blood pressure
elevate? Do the veins in your neck and face stand out?

>      'Einstein's disease' tends to infect specific sectors of a
> population, most notably: those in academia.  Universities, in
> particular, attract the afflicted, because such need the constant
> humoring that only others, who are similarly afflicted, can best
> provide.  Outward signs of the disease's presence include: Wearing
> thick, horn-rimmed glasses, sometimes broken at a hinge due to the
> clumsiness of the afflicted; wearing out of fashion cloths, or out of
> season cloths--the afflicted are notoriously cold natured; carrying
> over-stuffed brief cases just to seem studious; and having libraries
> full of books about their idol: Einstein.

OK, now I'm quite sure you've not made many trips to university
campuses. Are you sure your descriptions do not come from old Disney
movies about absent-minded professors? I would guess that I must have
a bit more campus experience than you, and I'm hard pressed to find an
example of a professor with thick, broken, horned-rimmed glasses,
wearing out-of-fashion clothes, carrying overstuffed briefcases or
having libraries full of books about Einstein. Certainly the examples
you give below do not fit that description.
http://www.genreonline.net/Genre_files/Kaku1Large.jpg
http://universe-review.ca/I15-71-LisaRandall1.jpg
http://library.case.edu/images/ksl/speccoll/krauss/krauss1.jpg
http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/techchron/2006/09/07/hawking.jpg

>      A recent ray-of-hope for those who have not yet caught
> 'Einstein's disease' comes from an independent science researcher
> claiming to have found a cure.  That man uses the computer name:
> NoEinstein.  He is like the "Pied Piper of Hamlin", bent on ridding us
> of harmful vermin.  NoEinstein's medicine:  He says it is a form of
> 'tough love' that must be administered by force, if necessary, to
> prove to the afflicted that Einstein wasn't a brilliant man; instead,
> Einstein was just a moron with a cute, and sometimes caustic, manner
> of persuasion.
>      NoEinstein says that a major hurdle to his convincing those
> deluded with 'Einstein's disease', is the naiveté of the general
> public, as is evinced by their placing the afflicted on pedestals of
> superiority.  He says the media, in particular, does that, because
> Einstein managed to become a symbol of the intellectual elite.  And
> the typical areas of interest of those in the media don't include
> science...
>      Examples of media darlings afflicted with Einstein's disease
> include: Michio KaKu, a professor of theoretical physics at CUNY, and
> a leading proponent of 'string theory'; Lisa Randal, the darling of
> TIME magazine, who is a professor of theoretical physics at Harvard
> University, and a proponent of her own "Brane" theory that allows
> 'other universes'; Lawrence Krause, a highly vocal professor of
> theoretical physics at CWRU; and of course Stephen Hawking, a Fellow
> of the Royal Society, whose ideas about Black Holes embrace Einstein
> at every turn.
>      NoEinstein recommends his tough love for the above, and others
> like them, but says that the disease has likely already reached the
> fatal stages for those unfortunate individuals...
>      Since academia needs funds to satisfy the egos of those with
> 'Einstein's disease', NoEinstein recommends that all National Science
> Foundation, and other funding relating to any research into Einstein's
> ideas about the universe, be cut off.

Now, if that happened, how would your XYZ inteferometer ever get
viewed by any universities? How would your work to improve it be
funded?

Exactly what is your objective here?

Is it your aspiration that all physics be reduced to the same garage/
backyard/hobby level that you practice, so that you will be on the
same level field? Would it also be your aspiration that music programs
at schools be banned, so that no one can play an instrument better
than you? Would it also be your aspiration that royalties to authors
of novels be banned, so that no one is rewarded for writing effort
better than you can muster? Would it also be your aspiration that
electrical and plumbing codes be banished, so that every homeowner's
home improvements are to be taken as the same quality as anyone elses?
Is it your dream that every endeavor be lowered in standards so that
you can, as an amateur, pursue anything you want and be ensured of
success?

> That is his tough-love for the
> afflicted that he likens to taking drugs or alcohol away from those
> who are addicted.  NoEinstein says that the delirium tremens or
> similar withdrawal symptoms are a necessary part of the cure.
>      The last hurdle to getting his cure of 'Einstein's disease'
> accepted and put into mass production, NoEinstein likens to: Offering
> water to someone with 'hydrophobia' ...  Obviously, those reject the
> offering.  But they would all die, regardless.  But he says that if
> ordinary men--particularly those in government who have for too long
> been snowed into funding the excesses of the afflicted--will unite, and
> refuse to be intimidated by the superior attitudes of the afflicted,
> then those sad people will be denied the 'fixes' to their egos that
> they crave.  Only by so doing will their disease dry up on its own,
> never again to be the BANE of civilization.

What BANE? What has someone following Einstein done to curse your
corner of civilization?

PD

hanson

Dec 29, 2007, 6:05:55 PM12/29/07

"Androcles" <Engi...@hogwarts.physics_b> wrote in message

> "Cleverly done" <V...@Extnet.net> wrote in message
> :I just found this thread, and I'm ghastly sorry. I didn't even know the
> :old man [Albert] was sick. A speedy recovery and my best to him

> :and his lovely Frau.
> : --Cleverly Done

[Andro]

> Einstein, like Alzheimer, is dead. Einstein's disease lives on
> among those that cling to his sphincter, haemorrhoid.

[hanson]
ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... Good one!... ahahaha...

Cleverly done

Dec 29, 2007, 7:58:19 PM12/29/07
Andro wrote:

Andro]
> Einstein, like Alzheimer, is dead. Einstein's disease lives on among those
> that cling to his sphincter, haemorrhoid.

Alzheimer dead? Bullocks.
(I need to start taking the paper again.)

--Cleverly Done

krw

Dec 29, 2007, 8:38:52 PM12/29/07
In article <M2Cdj.2185$se5...@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>,
sci.electronics.design, V...@Extnet.net says...

> Andro wrote:
>
> Andro]
> > Einstein, like Alzheimer, is dead. Einstein's disease lives on among those
> > that cling to his sphincter, haemorrhoid.
>

> Alzheimer dead? Bullocks.

Sure, don't you remember?

> (I need to start taking the paper again.)

Is your cage dirty again?

--
Keith

Androcles

Dec 29, 2007, 8:58:56 PM12/29/07

"Cleverly done" <V...@Extnet.net> wrote in message

Sad. But true. (on both counts)

I'm none too sure what the connection with juvenile cattle is.
http://cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omd?bullock
Please explain.

Tom Potter

Dec 30, 2007, 5:35:50 AM12/30/07

"Eric Gisse" <jow...@gmail.com> wrote in message

"Eric Gisse" raised a good point when he pointed out
that he has never raised a "good point".

But I try to give Gisse the benefit of the doubt,
as he is a high school grad,
and needs all the encouragement he can get.

I will be looking forward to seeing "Eric Gisse"
raise a "good point".
( Other than the one under his yarmulke. )

--
Tom Potter

http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~tdp
http://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.com

Tom Potter

Dec 30, 2007, 6:00:55 AM12/30/07

> "Tom Potter" <tdp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in this link

> < http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/cfb9a632ccaadd71>
> wherein he said:
>>> was Einstein's Jewish[ness] enough to have kept the status quo?
>>
> [hanson]
> ... AHAHAHHA... of course not!... but it surely helped. Albert
> had at that time the Zionist movement on his side which used
> him & his gag for their own purposes...
> You don't have that, dude. ... But you, living in NC, could do
> the same machination to further your agenda. NC is full of
> Evangelical fundamentalist Bible beaters. Try to get them
> aboard and have them preach your song from the pulpit.
>>
> There might be one minor problem tough. The evangelical
> Armageddon lobby and the Neocon-Zionist jerUSAlem
> cockroaches are assbuddies these days. See why here:
> < http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/ee8fae5a445533fe >
> So, adjust your sales pitch accordingly..
>>
> "NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote in this link

No problem with "seeking pleasure",
plants are hardwired to seek pleasure,
aand animals are hardwired to seek pleasure
and avoid pain.

But I suggest that folks should indulge
in satiating pleasures,
and share pleasures,
rather than obtaining pleasures
at the expense of other folks.

As the old saying goes:
"Sadism is a sadist being kind to a masochist.",
so interacting people should define their own
pains and pleasures.

I must admit that the gals that wanted me to hurt them,
talk dirty to them, and or call them degrading names,
dumped me quickly,
as I couldn't bring myself to be kind to them.

Regarding your fear of a
"Puritanic Christian theocratic dictatorship",

I suggest that you have nothing to worry about,
as most of the quasi-religious extremism
arises because the masses want to maintain
a set of moral standards that optimizes the
pleasures and minimizes the pain for the greatest number,
and when groups try to dismantle the set of standards
preferred by the masses, they tend to gravitate to centers
of resistance to the offensive groups.

Note for example, that the German people
gravitated to the Nazi Party, as they were the
only party willing to take a stand
against the gang that was instigating
the Class Wars of the 1900's.

Many Muslims gravitate to Bin Laden as he
is one of the few Muslims willing to take a
stand against the people instigating
Religious warfare against Muslims.

The Moral Majority became a force
in American politics, not because
they were a religion, but because they
took the most active role in trying to
maintain a set of traditional moral values
preferred by the masses.

Tom Potter

Dec 30, 2007, 6:10:56 AM12/30/07

"Sam Wormley" <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

NoEinstein, you'll have to pardon Sammy.

He is an old stress analysis grunt,
who maintains a phony "edu" web site
in order to drive traffic to his web site,
and get Google "Adsense" clicks.

You will find that a
"sampling of <Sam's> intellect qualifies <him> to":
1. Post articles from physics web sites.
2. Parrot conventional wisdom,
3. Post useless references he does not read nor understand.
4. Attack messengers.
5. Giggle.

Sam is an old farm boy,
and when he wants to shine his shoes,
he goes for a walk in a pasture.

--
Tom Potter

Tom Potter

Dec 30, 2007, 6:08:53 AM12/30/07

"Sam Wormley" <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

I am pleased to see that Sam Wormley
accepts NoEinstein's position that folks should:

"Cut out the posturing, and discuss
interesting science with an open mind."

I will be looking forward to seeing Sammy
"**discuss** interesting science.

Sam,
when you **discuss** some "interesting science"
email me and call my attention to it.

Tom Potter

Dec 30, 2007, 6:50:49 AM12/30/07
Excerpts from "NoEinstein's" recent posts are listed below.
Rather than respond to all of them,
I will make a composite response.

"NoEinstein" comments follow:
=====================

> [...]

just peters out, or it never starts. But try to rise ABOVE the
opposition and violence can only escalate. World peace can come if
group loyalties are subordinated to: "Love thy neighbor as thy self."
Try to see the virtue in others, not the faults, and "pay it forward"!

Dear Tom: It is hard to respond with an eye-for-an-eye, and a tooth-
for-a-tooth when friends and relatives are being killed by hand held
rockets fired near those kids who are just "throwing rocks". Nations
should learn to "rise BELOW the opposition". Do that, and violence
just peters out, or it never starts. But try to rise ABOVE the
opposition and violence can only escalate. World peace can come if
group loyalties are subordinated to: "Love thy neighbor as thy self."
Try to see the virtue in others, not the faults, and "pay it forward"!

Eric: How about: SCIENCE.

Dear Tom: You're a sociologist, too. If only those biased by group
cultures, could recognize the common bonds that get strengthened by

just being neighborly. Dear Tom: You're a sociologist, too.

If only those biased by group
cultures, could recognize the common bonds that get strengthened by

just being neighborly. > "Eric Gisse" raises a good point
when he points out

> that Jews have come into conflict with
> all of their neighbors through history,
> and that they are hated by the vast majority
> of folks on the planet today.

Tom: Perhaps... hated by the vast majority of those who enjoy hatred;
but NOT by those with love and caring in their hearts!

> "Eric Gisse" raises a good point when he points out

> that Jews have come into conflict with
> all of their neighbors through history,
> and that they are hated by the vast majority
> of folks on the planet today.

Tom: Perhaps... hated by the vast majority of those who enjoy hatred;
but NOT by those with love and caring in their hearts!

=============

End of "NoEinstein" comments.

Dear "NoEinstein"
Your heart is in the right place,
but you should know a few things.

1. The social strategy that science has found most effective
is a modified form of "tit for tat".

If you always "turn the other cheek",
you will either become a silent lamb,
a member of the opposition,
or you will have a very sore cheek.

2. The best way to win the hearts
and minds of good folks is to
be kind to them and take turns
"Turning the other cheek".

3. The best way to win the hearts
and minds of people who insist on
abusing good folks,
is to grab them by the balls,
and lead them to the Promised Land.

4. Regarding your question:
"Can "Love thy neighbor as thyself." and science coexist?"

I'll have to think about this question.

5. Regarding your comment the Jews are

"hated by the vast majority of those who enjoy hatred;
but NOT by those with love and caring in their hearts!"

Considering that Jews have come into conflict with all
of their neighbors throughout history,
and that the vast majority of the people on the planet
today do not like Jews, I am surprised to see that
you think that the vast majority of the people "enjoy hatred".

6. Regarding your comment about:

"those kids who are just "throwing rocks".

I must point out,
that before Sharon and Bush appeared on the scene
and began instigating the Religious Wars of the 2000's,
that the Middle East was safer than Washington, DC,

even though ""those kids who are just "throwing rocks"
had ample justification for doing so,

as their lives were completely controlled by Israel,
and the lands, waters, and tax moneys were being
systematically stolen from them by Israel,

Israeli Tanks were making regular excursions into their
so-called independent territory,
and they couldn't visit relatives, go to the doctor,
or work their land without going though
time consuming and demeaning Israeli checkpoints.

I suggest that America's Founding Father's would
do more than "throw rocks".

As Patrick Henry said:
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet,
as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?
Forbid it, Almighty God!
I know not what course others may take;
but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! "

No doubt many Palestinians think like Patrick Henry.
They prefer death to "chains and slavery".

Sam Wormley

Dec 30, 2007, 9:42:17 AM12/30/07
Tom Potter wrote:

> Sam,
> when you **discuss** some "interesting science"
> email me and call my attention to it.

Won't do any good Potter--Your posting record confirms
you are not capable of discussing interesting science.

Sam Wormley

Dec 30, 2007, 9:43:54 AM12/30/07
Tom Potter wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>> NoEinstein wrote:
>>> Dear Tom: My sampling of your intellect qualifies you to discuss
>>> issues outside of my "specialty" of mechanics.
>> "F = mv"
>> "specialty" of mechanics!
>> <laughing>
>
> NoEinstein, you'll have to pardon Sammy.
>
> He is an old stress analysis grunt,
> who maintains a phony "edu" web site
> in order to drive traffic to his web site,
> and get Google "Adsense" clicks.
>
> You will find that a
> "sampling of <Sam's> intellect qualifies <him> to":
> 1. Post articles from physics web sites.
> 2. Parrot conventional wisdom,
> 3. Post useless references he does not read nor understand.
> 4. Attack messengers.
> 5. Giggle.
>
> Sam is an old farm boy,
> and when he wants to shine his shoes,
> he goes for a walk in a pasture.

Potter is jealous!

Cleverly done

Dec 30, 2007, 12:34:25 PM12/30/07
K wrote:

Sure, don't you remember?

> (I need to start taking the paper again.)

Is your cage dirty again?

Cleverly writes:

Hey, I'm training a puppy to read. The horoscopes give him trouble.

--CD

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 12:40:05 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 12:58 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> NoEinstein wrote:
>
> > Dear Sam: Kids giggle. Cut out the child's play, and discuss science;
> > or take your "canned laughter" to another post. -- NoEinstein --
>
> You are so sad NoEinstein... If you can't giggle... especially
> over some of the joys of physics... at any age.... Whoa.. too bad!
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Yamatji/einstein_laughing.jpg

Sam: You are like a bouncing ball made of Silly Putty, the clinging
dust from the floor doesn't become you. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 12:43:55 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 1:02 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> NoEinstein wrote:
>
> > Tom: Or as I have been urging: Cut out the posturing, and discuss
> > interesting science with an open mind. -- NoEinstein --
>
> Perhaps Potter is not capable of discussing interesting science. :-o
> His posting record should have been your first clue, NoEinstein!

Dear Sam: Potter impresses me more in one reply, than you have
managed to do in nine months. Since you can't deliver a science
'baby', why don't you find another hobby? -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 12:52:57 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 1:17 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> NoEinstein wrote:
> > Dear Tom: My sampling of your intellect qualifies you to discuss
> > issues outside of my "specialty" of mechanics.
>
> "F = mv"
> "specialty" of mechanics!
> <laughing>

Dear Sam: All you think you know, you read. Give you a book saying
that the World is flat, and you will believe that. You are
gullibility personified! The sad thing is that because some
institution was dumb enough, or hard up enough, to hire you to teach
science, you think you are qualified to "grade" the science work of
others. Where is a work of yours that can be similarly graded? Is
your entire "fifteen minutes of fame" that you are a royal pain in the
neck? Actually, I have a much lower opinion of you than 'that'. --
NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 12:59:38 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 1:18 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 26, 2:59 am, "Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvandemoor...@ThankS-NO-
>

> SperM.hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "Eric Gisse" <jowr...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ca7b14bc-c0f7-47a8...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Dec 23, 2:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > > [snip idiocy, unread]
>
> > > For all your whining you _still_ cannot explain why relativity is
> > > wrong. All you can do is insult Einstein from behind the safety of
> > > your pseudonym.
>
> > The name is
> > Brian D. Jones, "CAD designer with expertise in Special Relativity"
> > and former reviewer ofhttp://www.journaloftheoretics.com/info.htm
> > aka kk,
> > aka Kurt Kinston,
> > aka Dark Energy,
> > aka Forumodus of Halicarnassus,
> > aka TymBuk2,
> > aka Cadwgan Gedrych,
> > aka 2ndPostulateDude,
> > aka SRdude,
> > aka Edward Travis,
> > aka Ron Aikas,
> > aka Roy Royce,
> > aka John Reid,
> > aka Martin Miller
> > aka Wings of Truth
>
> > Dirk Vdm
>
> Ah, I *thought* I smelled something familiar.
> Note, however, that his bone is not with Einstein, other than it seems
> to be a handy name to target.
> He instead clearly has issues with essentially all of classical
> mechanics stretching back to Galileo, since that's where his point of
> departure is. However, it is more fashionable to sign off as
> "NoEinstein" than it is to sign off as "NoNewton" or "NoCoriolis" or
> "NoHamilton" or "NoLagrange" or ....
>
> Whatever.
>
> PD- Hide quoted text -

Dear PD: I admire Newton very much, though his "universal law of
gravitation" isn't. Coriolis's mistake was in trying to attribute the
totality of the destructive effects of falling objects to velocity
alone. Most of those effects are due to the moduli of elasticity of
materials being different depending on the speed of application of the
loads. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 1:06:00 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 1:21 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > why it took him so long to answer simple questions—he was trying to
> > figure which memorized statements to repeat.
>
> > The Universe has only three dimensions.  Note: A 'dimension' isn't the
> > same as a variable.  Time is a variable that can be plotted relative
> > to many things, but 3D space never changes.  Only the ‘units’ of-the-
> > moment that are used to measure distances, and thus space, change.
> > The Universe may indeed have 10 or 11 variables, but only three are
> > spatial.  Time isn't one of them. — NoEinstein —-
>
> Two comments:
> Relativity does not assert that time is a spatial dimension -- far
> from it.
> But if the universe does indeed have 10 or 11 dimensions, then more
> than 3 of them are spatial. It might be of interest to you to read up
> on the obvious question that others have asked for a long time: "Then

Dear PD: X-Y-Z dimensions can explain how the universe relates to its
various parts quite well. Unlike you, I am not encumbered by trying
to reconcile the "reasoning" of others. Learn to think for yourself,
and you too might (eventually) see the light. — NoEinstein —

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 1:12:14 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 2:12 pm, Don Bowey <dbo...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 12/29/07 10:20 AM, in article
> eb50b705-a940-4592-9851-5e85e22ed...@x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com,
> > have been disproved long ago. -- NoEinstein --- Hide quoted text -

Dear Don: Truths aren't determined like guilt or innocence in
trials. You can go on arguing your points. But mine aren't open for
debate. However, I will continue to address the areas of science that
might be unclear to readers. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 1:17:29 PM12/30/07

Dear Cleverly D.: You are one of the last to hear the Einstein joke--
that's it; the man was a joke! But try as you may, he is beyond
saving; as are all who have caught his disease, like you apparently
have. -- NoEinstein --

Don Bowey

Dec 30, 2007, 2:12:43 PM12/30/07
On 12/30/07 10:12 AM, in article
78dfdb53-a507-463d...@c4g2000hsg.googlegroups.com,
"NoEinstein" <noein...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Dec 29, 2:12 pm, Don Bowey <dbo...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On 12/29/07 10:20 AM, in article
>> eb50b705-a940-4592-9851-5e85e22ed...@x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com,
>> "NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

(snip non-relevant material)

>>> Dear Frithiof: Or, said another way: "Truths aren't determined by
>>> popular vote; nor by the person having the strongest will; nor by the
>>> person with the most staying power. Truths are self evident, and are
>>> their own best defense."
>>
>> What nonsense. IF truths are self evident, there would be no difference of
>> opinion between reasonable people. Clearly, truths are NOT self evident.

(snip non-relevant material) -

> Dear Don: Truths aren't determined like guilt or innocence in
> trials.

That is an attempt at misdirection on your part. My comment on Truth had
nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

> You can go on arguing your points.

Why would I want to to that?

> But mine aren't open for debate.

Are you always so arrogant even when you are wrong AND being dishonest?

> However, I will continue to address the areas of science that
> might be unclear to readers.

Donšt trouble yourself. It is obvious to me that you have little to offer,
and can't be trusted. Except....... I agree you are No Eintein.

> -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 7:28:36 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 5:30 pm, ChairmanOfTheBored <RUBo...@crackasmile.org>
wrote:
> [...]

> >> --

> >Dear Tom: It is hard to respond with an eye-for-an-eye, and a tooth-
> >for-a-tooth when friends and relatives are being killed by hand held
> >rockets fired near those kids who are just "throwing rocks". Nations
> >should learn to "rise BELOW the opposition". Do that, and violence
> >just peters out, or it never starts.
>
> You're a goddamned idiot.

> > But try to rise ABOVE the
> >opposition and violence can only escalate.
>
> Hopefully you will be standing there when it explodes.

> > World peace can come if
> >group loyalties are subordinated to: "Love thy neighbor as thy self."
>
> We tried that, and Arafat bought bombs with the money that the Nobel
> Society gave him.
>
> You're a goddamned idiot.

> >Try to see the virtue in others, not the faults, and "pay it forward"!

Dear Chair: I never said it could be done unilaterally. -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 7:30:39 PM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 5:31 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 4:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Dear PD: It takes two to communicate. But you haven't been holding
up your end. I shouldn't expect more from one with the fatal
'Einstein's disease'. Einstein flaunted his theories as absolutes.
Any moron who does that must be brash, don't you think? But I won't
go on any of your wild goose chases in that regard; you love him, so
you defend.

As for those universities: I said I was within an easy day's drive to
demonstrate my interferometer. I never said THEY were within a day's
drive to come see it. If there is an ability that I possess, it is
verbal communications skills. Too bad I have to waste so much of it
on a pest like you. -- NoEinstein --

> you give below do not fit that description.http://www.genreonline.net/Genre_files/Kaku1Large.jpghttp://universe-review.ca/I15-71-LisaRandall1.jpghttp://library.case.edu/images/ksl/speccoll/krauss/krauss1.jpghttp://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/techchron/2006/09/07/hawkin...

> PD- Hide quoted text -

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 7:39:30 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 6:10 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> > NoEinstein wrote:
> >> Dear Tom: My sampling of your intellect qualifies you to discuss
> >> issues outside of my "specialty" of mechanics.
>
> > "F = mv"
> > "specialty" of mechanics!
> > <laughing>
>
> NoEinstein, you'll have to pardon Sammy.
>
> He is an old stress analysis grunt,
> who maintains a phony "edu" web site
> in order to drive traffic to his web site,
> and get Google "Adsense" clicks.
>
> You will find that a
> "sampling of <Sam's> intellect qualifies <him> to":
> 1. Post articles from physics web sites.
> 2. Parrot conventional wisdom,
> 3. Post useless references he does not read nor understand.
> 4. Attack messengers.
> 5. Giggle.
>
> Sam is an old farm boy,
> and when he wants to shine his shoes,
> he goes for a walk in a pasture.
>
> --
> Tom Potter
>
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

> --

Tom: Is there a Google Spy Cam site that I'm not aware of? How do
you know so much about everyone; do you have ESP?" -- NoEinstein --

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 7:41:01 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 6:08 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Sam Wormley" <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote in message

> > NoEinstein wrote:
>
> >> Tom: Or as I have been urging: Cut out the posturing, and discuss
> >> interesting science with an open mind. -- NoEinstein --
>
> > Perhaps Potter is not capable of discussing interesting science. :-o
> > His posting record should have been your first clue, NoEinstein!
>
> I am pleased to see that Sam Wormley
> accepts NoEinstein's position that folks should:
> "Cut out the posturing, and discuss
> interesting science with an open mind."
>
> I will be looking forward to seeing Sammy
> "**discuss** interesting science.
>
> Sam,
> when you **discuss** some "interesting science"
> email me and call my attention to it.
>
> --
> Tom Potter
>
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

> --

And please send a notice to me, too. -- NoEinstein --

PD

Dec 30, 2007, 7:46:44 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 11:06 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 1:21 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > The Universe has only three dimensions. Note: A 'dimension' isn't the
> > > same as a variable. Time is a variable that can be plotted relative
> > > to many things, but 3D space never changes. Only the 'units' of-the-
> > > moment that are used to measure distances, and thus space, change.
> > > The Universe may indeed have 10 or 11 variables, but only three are

> > > spatial. Time isn't one of them. -- NoEinstein ---

> > Two comments:
> > Relativity does not assert that time is a spatial dimension -- far
> > from it.
> > But if the universe does indeed have 10 or 11 dimensions, then more
> > than 3 of them are spatial. It might be of interest to you to read up
> > on the obvious question that others have asked for a long time: "Then
> > why don't we see them?"
>
> > PD- Hide quoted text -

> Dear PD: X-Y-Z dimensions can explain how the universe relates to its
> various parts quite well. Unlike you, I am not encumbered by trying
> to reconcile the "reasoning" of others. Learn to think for yourself,

> and you too might (eventually) see the light. -- NoEinstein ---

Depends on what you call "quite well". In certain applications, the
approximation of three spatial dimensions does work quite well. Even
in non-quantum relativity, three spatial dimensions works quite well
as a suberb approximation. However, at the quantum level, there appear
to be problems with only three spatial dimensions. Being ignorant of
what those problems are is not the same as "learning to think for
yourself".

My previous comment stands: non-quantum relativity has three and only
three spatial dimensions. Always has.

PD

Sam Wormley

Dec 30, 2007, 7:50:07 PM12/30/07

That should tell you something... NoEinstein... don't forget
to check out Potter's online physics tutorial.....

<laughing>

PD

Dec 30, 2007, 7:51:20 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 5:30 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 5:31 pm, PD <TheDraperFam...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Dec 23, 4:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> Dear PD:  It takes two to communicate.  But you haven't been holding
> up your end.  I shouldn't expect more from one with the fatal
> 'Einstein's disease'.  Einstein flaunted his theories as absolutes.

I'll ask you to cite a reference where he flaunted his theories as
absolutes. He did the same as any physicist does. He posed them as
theories, open to experimental test.

I've asked you for references about other claims you make about
Einstein's positions or motives. You seem to be unable to produce.

> Any moron who does that must be brash, don't you think?  But I won't
> go on any of your wild goose chases in that regard; you love him, so
> you defend.

Nonsense. There's no defense required against slander.

> As for those universities:  I said I was within an easy day's drive to
> demonstrate my interferometer.  I never said THEY were within a day's
> drive to come see it.

And therefore you are within an easy day's drive to them, no?
The distance from A to B is the same as the distance from B to A, no?
The distance from A to Goofball is the same as the distance from
Goofball to A, no?

>  If there is an ability that I possess, it is
> verbal communications skills.

Oh, yes, I can see that... :>)

> > you give below do not fit that description.http://www.genreonline.net/Genre_files/Kaku1Large.jpghttp://universe-......

NoEinstein

Dec 30, 2007, 8:04:44 PM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 6:50 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from "NoEinstein's" recent posts are listed below.
> Rather than respond to all of them,
> I will make a composite response.
>
> "NoEinstein" comments follow:
> ====================="NoEinstein" <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Tom: I said: "...hated by the vast majority of those who enjoy
hatred". I didn't say that the vast majority of people enjoy hatred.
Actually, maybe 10% get some "satisfaction" from hating. Those should
be able to get enjoyment from loving, too, if enough of the people
with whom they come into contact will witness being good neighbors.

Thanks for taking the time to assemble some of my recent comments.
Solving problems with science and technology won't be worth a tinker's
dam unless the people of the world are receptive to working together.
Sadly, World War II was the greatest concerted effort--for good or bad--
in the history of mankind, till now. If a global catastrophe arises,
like world famine, being able to work for the common good could well
determine if mankind survives to journey to the stars. "United we
stand, divided we fall." -- NoEinstein --

Tom: Scientist; sociologist; and now historian and commentator. Your
interests amaze me! -- NoEinstein --

> Tom Potter
>
> http://www.geocities.com/tdp1001/index.htmlhttp://home.earthlink.net/~tdphttp://notsocrazyideas.blogspot.comhttp://groups.msn.com/PotterPhotos

It is loading more messages.