What kind of idiot would vote ? !

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 19, 2016, 9:29:10 PM10/19/16
MrDFS wrote:
> What a gigantic embarrassment [Trump] is to America.

What kind of idiot would vote ? !

Voting can't improve your life -- not like money and power would;
it just makes your life worse ( Jury Duty ).

Sure, Trump bought FanGirls furnature, and grabbed their crotches;
still, he's right that:

  -- Mexico keeps its best and sends us its worst.

  -- China is winning jobs/contracts; we're losing the game.

  -- Hillary redirected Haitian money to her friends.

  -- Hollywood is lying its ass off, twisting his words.

_Hollywood_ is the biggest loser here, I think.

noTthaTguY

Oct 20, 2016, 3:42:05 PM10/20/16
well, the v.p is not required to be "on a ticket,"
as far as I know, but, then,
was there any primary for any v.p candidate?

noTthaTguY

Oct 21, 2016, 2:45:12 PM10/21/16
and, iff I am elected ... the office is c00l, even iff
it is in d.c

HVAC

Oct 22, 2016, 11:45:24 AM10/22/16
I vote.

I feel like I am a stockholder in corporation America. I like to exercise my franchise rights.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 22, 2016, 3:16:03 PM10/22/16
You ( Mr. hVac ) replied ( to me ):
> > What kind of idiot would vote ? !
>
> I vote.
> I feel like I am a stockholder in corporation America.
> I like to exercise my franchise rights.

What " franchise rights " ?

One Vote ( among millions ) may as well be Zero.
You're not Bill Gates, you don't control 51% of the vote.

What could you possibly gain from casting _ONE_ vote ( among millions ) ?

A _false_ sense of power ? ! Jury Duty ? !  I don't get it.

Michael Moroney

Oct 23, 2016, 12:31:53 AM10/23/16
Jury duty? Got a driver's license? You're on the list, if so.

I vote regularly, and in all my years I got called to jury duty just
twice, both times the case or cases were dismissed and so were the
potential jurors. Never saw the inside of the courtroom either time. A
wasted morning, and noon and afternoon off of work. I probably wouldn't
get picked anyway, lawyers don't like smart jurors.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 23, 2016, 12:57:03 AM10/23/16
Michael Moroney,

I have only a passport, no state ID; so no Jury Duty.

And, yes, no laywer would want me because
I know the rich ( like OJ ) always get off.
De Facto, Povery is a crime.

john

Oct 23, 2016, 7:09:51 AM10/23/16
OJs in jail, dude.
Tried to get his own stolen
stuff back using a gun

HVAC

Oct 23, 2016, 7:56:27 AM10/23/16
What " franchise rights " ?

One Vote ( among millions ) may as well be Zero.
You're not Bill Gates, you don't control 51% of the vote.

What could you possibly gain from casting _ONE_ vote ( among millions ) ?

A _false_ sense of power ? ! Jury Duty ? ! I don't get it
----------

It's the way our system works. One qualified voter gets one vote.

If you don't vote it gives my vote more weight. Your choice

noTthaTguY

Oct 23, 2016, 2:53:53 PM10/23/16
you have got calculus for infintessimals,
no matter what, say, i.g might yelp about it

Double-A

Oct 23, 2016, 5:31:30 PM10/23/16
I had an excuse each time I was called for jury duty, and got off. But the last time I got a notice, I despondently just left the notice unopened on the table for about a year. Nothing came of it. But after a certain age, I think it's 60 in Oregon, you don't have to serve.

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Oct 23, 2016, 7:52:49 PM10/23/16
Bush gave all $$$$$$$$ to bankers 13.5 trillion.Annenberg+Kissenger + Nixon gave China to take our factories so stuff can be bought at Walmart . No Money for we the people. GOPer Mafia have the final solution "TANG" Trebert