Answering Porat about the need for aether-knowledge to make quintillions of dollars, and about a living god

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 4, 2017, 11:32:59 PM8/4/17
On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 1:26:21 PM UTC+10, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 6:20:37 AM UTC+3, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > No. Atoms or rather electrons and protons are in the aether.

We have to enter the realm of philosophy.

It is all Maya (the Great Ilusion) which is also the name of the Great Goddess.

At the fundamental level it is all electrons and protons.

Which are charges that are moved by forces.

So what really exists is the duality, of positive and negative, or male and
female principles, attracting repelling, uniting and breaking, moving and
welding... it is the minutest version of the reality that produces life, us.

We are a part of this great illusion, the MahaMaya.

This is a metaphysical approach, whether it satisfies or not is up to the
individual.

So going beyond the maya of the universe, we have to seek what is beyond.

Some may find sat-chith-ananda, or bliss resulting from a pure mind. Some may
get even more confused.

Stupid ostriches like benj will rather blow up the
world than admit that their extraordinary stupidity is just that, and not the
greatest genius as they claim - and so, be immune to "thirdworld philosophies"
as they would put it.

> > ==================
> > and another short...... question:
> >
> > HOW IS AETHER INFLUENSING OUR LIFE ???

Knowing that aether supports light will destroy the horrid schizophrenia given
to light by de Broglie.
That is, sometimes light is a particle and sometimes light is a wave motion.
To bring back aether, will cure light of this schizophrenia.
Light will ALWAYS be wave motion.
Thus this great madness in the physics world will be over.
Now, this great madness extends to the human world.
If light is schizophrenic, why can't humans be so. They can be good sometimes
and bad sometimes. There can be no right and no wrong. All is relative. People
have no absolute check on their conduct. Only fear and inconvenience restricts
bad behaviour.
Thus when we bring back aether, we bring back sanity to the world.
We bring sanity to human beings.
Insane humans need drugs, medication. They do violence, stupidity.

So in short,
Holding that light is a wave sustained by aether
means
Far less drugs,
Far less violence,
Much more peace
Much more happiness
Much faster motion
Much cheaper fuel bills
Travel to the stars
Or at least to the Moon regularly
Equality of opportunity with greater prosperity and knowledge
More faith in virtues
Less reliance upon cunning
Less rule by frauds and liars
More interesting news
etc. etc. etc.

all amounting to QUINTILLIONS of dollars.

Glad I could clear this up!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

> > TIA
> > Y.Porat
> and one last question
>
> HAVE YOU WEVER IN YOUR LIFE
> ADMITTED THAT YOU- WAS WRONG ??

To my dear wife, many many many times.

> OR MAY BE WE ARE DEALING HERE WITH A SUPERMAN ??

Only a living god, albeit a very small and powerless one.

Like:
the whisker of the Rat of Lord Ganesha
a feather from the Swan of the Goddess Saraswati
and at best
the tip of Vel, the spear of Lord Kartikeya

And why do I think so:
In 1982 I was informed by my wife's uncle, a former Cabinet Secretary to
the Govt. of India, that I was an
Egotistical Divine.

He may have been sarcastic, but my wife agrees with him on just this point.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

> TIA
> Y.Porat

Edward Prochak

Aug 5, 2017, 1:45:37 AM8/5/17
On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 11:32:59 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
[]
> We have to enter the realm of philosophy.

Sorry, but soc.religion is down the hall on the right.
This group is sci.physics

> It is all Maya (the Great Ilusion) which is also
> the name of the Great Goddess.

Oh, that must be McGinn's religion also.

[]

> Only a living god, albeit a very small and powerless one.
>
> Like:
> the whisker of the Rat of Lord Ganesha
> a feather from the Swan of the Goddess Saraswati
> and at best
> the tip of Vel, the spear of Lord Kartikeya

Please take your religious discussion offline
or post to the proper group.

> And why do I think so:
> In 1982 I was informed by my wife's uncle, a former Cabinet Secretary to
> the Govt. of India, that I was an
> Egotistical Divine.
>
> He may have been sarcastic, but my wife agrees with him on just this point.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

I partially agree with your wife's Uncle.
He seems to be an observant man.

Enjoy.
Ed

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 4:45:37 AM8/5/17
do you think that more and more blabling words will confuse the other readers
I explained to in another thread of yours
listen carefully once more !!
==============
NAXWELLEQUATIONS FOR EM WAVES
WHOWES NOT IMEDIATELY THAT
EM WAVES HAS MASS !!!
IT IS HIDDEN IN ITS CONSTSNTS !!!
(indeed not commonly known !!)
so if it has mass

ACCORDING TO NEWTIONS FIRST LAW OF MOTION

mass is moving in a straight line (''miraculously '' by itself
IN straight line !!
if so
no need for AETHR AND NOT FOR SCHMAETER TO DO IT !!

me old Porat is holding in my hands a magic darn
so here is my magic darn

NO MASS THE ONLY!! MASS - NO REAL PHYSICS !!
if so
no need even for Em waves that has mass ! to use aether
or anything else !! in order to move even endlessly !!!!
3
if so
my magic darn tells it
and I am holding it in my hands
and no one can take that darn from me !!
because it is in my hands !!
quite ling a go !!!...

even if the crock Bodkin (P D )that is now in hurry
to fabricate precedence
====
TIA
Y.Porat
==========================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 5, 2017, 7:37:49 AM8/5/17
On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 3:45:37 PM UTC+10, Edward Prochak wrote:
> On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 11:32:59 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> []
> > We have to enter the realm of philosophy.
>
> Sorry, but soc.religion is down the hall on the right.
> This group is sci.physics

Really. I thought even morons did not confuse religion with philosophy.
Idiots may do so.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 5, 2017, 7:40:07 AM8/5/17
If they have mass they are not waves.
They are particles.
If they are particles do not call them waves.

> WHOWES NOT IMEDIATELY THAT
> EM WAVES HAS MASS !!!

Waves are a disturbance.
Disturbances do not have mass.
Learn basic English words and their meaning
before using capitals.

Simon Roberts

Aug 5, 2017, 8:18:28 AM8/5/17
love ya' Arindam. You're a mystery.

john

Aug 5, 2017, 8:48:26 AM8/5/17
ed ed ed said said said
> Sorry, but soc.religion is down the hall on the right.
> This group is sci.physics

Arindam replying
"Really. I thought even morons did not confuse religion with philosophy.
Idiots may do so. "

Haha. ed ed ed, you just dropped a notch.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 8:50:50 AM8/5/17
====================
why don't you speak loud and clear
is there Aether
or isn't ??!!

TIA
Y.Porat
===================================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 5, 2017, 9:04:20 AM8/5/17
Huh? My life is an open book.
See if you can open my facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
I cannot be much of a mystery for my opinion on many matters can be found
by googling using my name and the subject matter.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

MaryK

Aug 5, 2017, 12:48:38 PM8/5/17
On 8/4/2017 10:32 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 1:26:21 PM UTC+10, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> We have to enter the realm of philosophy.
>
> It is all Maya (the Great Ilusion) which is also the name of the Great Goddess.
>
> At the fundamental level it is all electrons and protons.
>
> Which are charges that are moved by forces.
>
> So what really exists is the duality, of positive and negative, or male and
> female principles, attracting repelling, uniting and breaking, moving and
> welding... it is the minutest version of the reality that produces life, us.
>
> We are a part of this great illusion, the MahaMaya.
>
> This is a metaphysical approach, whether it satisfies or not is up to the
> individual.
>
> So going beyond the maya of the universe, we have to seek what is beyond.
>
> Some may find sat-chith-ananda, or bliss resulting from a pure mind. Some may
> get even more confused.

I thought the "New Age" stuff was dead and burried 20 years ago. Do you
use a walker ?
good doobies make the mind wander all over the place, like thousands of
free range lost chickens in the woods.

Edward Prochak

Aug 5, 2017, 12:50:36 PM8/5/17
Ah, but it was Ari's post mentioning gods and divinity
that clearly belongs in a group on religion not philosophy.

So his "put down" missed the mark.
Ed

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 6, 2017, 1:30:25 AM8/6/17
On Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 2:48:38 AM UTC+10, MaryK wrote:
> On 8/4/2017 10:32 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > We have to enter the realm of philosophy.
> >
> > It is all Maya (the Great Ilusion) which is also the name of the Great Goddess.
> >
> > At the fundamental level it is all electrons and protons.
> >
> > Which are charges that are moved by forces.
> >
> > So what really exists is the duality, of positive and negative, or male and
> > female principles, attracting repelling, uniting and breaking, moving and
> > welding... it is the minutest version of the reality that produces life, us.
> >
> > We are a part of this great illusion, the MahaMaya.
> >
> > This is a metaphysical approach, whether it satisfies or not is up to the
> > individual.
> >
> > So going beyond the maya of the universe, we have to seek what is beyond.
> >
> > Some may find sat-chith-ananda, or bliss resulting from a pure mind. Some may
> > get even more confused.
> >

> I thought the "New Age" stuff was dead and burried 20 years ago. Do you
> use a walker ?

Not yet.
Freedom at last!

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 3:16:25 AM8/6/17
Arindam my friend

I explained to you that
Maxwell equation for Em waves

HAS MASS - THE IONLY MASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if so
mass can change its velocity if colliding with another mass
or
KEEP CONSTANT VELOCITY IF*** NOT **COLIDING WITH ANY MASS

so
what's the big deal ??!
it Can move forever in a straight constant velocity
(JUST BY NEWTOND FIRST LAW OF MOVEMENT

AND DONT NEED F EN AETHER TO DO IT!!
got it
if yes
thanks god at last
2
have you been doing any sport in your life ??
if yes
you probably learned that not in sport
even in life !!

one must learn from time to time to admit loosing
or being wrong
3
please tell others that
it is Y Porat
who found AND PUBLISHED AND DRAW
-- revolutionary CONCLUTIONS
out of it :

in Maxwell equation
MASS IS FOUND !!!!!!!!!!!
(it is far from being common knowledge !!

AND IT IS MORE THAN TIME FOE SCIENTIST
TO KNOW IT !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
=====================================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 6, 2017, 8:29:09 AM8/6/17
How is putting exclamation marks making your notion scientific?

What is the logic you are presenting?

If you want to convince me by all means do so.
Start from the first principles.
What are the assumptions you are making?

How do the assumptions lead to your conclusion? What are the logical steps?

And when you say that Maxwell's equation for em waves
which is the equation of a travelling wave
has mass
What do you mean?

A wave cannot have mass.

Only particles can have mass.

But a wave uses mass for propagation.

Aether is a solid, very fine, infinitely fine which permeates the universe and
is in the atomic space.

Aether is the solid mass which is used for propagation.

We can never know the density of aether.
For aether fills everything everywhere.

> if so
> mass can change its velocity if colliding with another mass
> or
> KEEP CONSTANT VELOCITY IF*** NOT **COLIDING WITH ANY MASS

True. It follows the law of conservation of momentum unless
there is the Lorenz force involved.
In which case the mass is moved by electromagnetic forces following the
formula F = B I L where B is the magnetic field strength acting at right angles
upon length L
of conductor carrying current I.

> so
> what's the big deal ??!
> it Can move forever in a straight constant velocity
> (JUST BY NEWTOND FIRST LAW OF MOVEMENT
>
> AND DONT NEED F EN AETHER TO DO IT!!

Aether is for supporting electromagnetic waves.
Electromagnetic waves have NO mass.
This is what you need to understand.

> got it
> if yes
> thanks god at last

YOU get this:
Electromagnetic waves have NO MASS.
They are a disturbance carried by the medium of aether.
If you get this, then thank your God
Who is infinite
And so the universe is infinite

> 2
> have you been doing any sport in your life ??

I hunt and kill bad ideas where I find them.
That has been my recreation and also my duty as a divine.
I don't think I am egocentric but it may appear so.

> if yes
> you probably learned that not in sport
> even in life !!
>
> one must learn from time to time to admit loosing
> or being wrong

So be a sport and accept that Einstein was the biggest bungler that ever was
That the speed of light varies with the speed of emitter
That the whole of relativity is nonsense
That electromagnetic waves have no mass
That the displacement of stellar positions from solar eclipse was an optical
effect
That the photoelectric effect can be explained from classical theory
That the Lorenz force does not have a reaction
That we can make new motors that will replace jet engines and rockets
That with those motors we can deflect killer asteroids
That we can do a lot of machining in outer space with these motors
That we can do the Hydrogen Transmission Network to solve all energy problems
and so on and on
> 3
> please tell others that
> it is Y Porat
> who found AND PUBLISHED AND DRAW
> -- revolutionary CONCLUTIONS
> out of it :

The world will know the greatness of Y Porat, for his style, attitude, interest,
and wit that has brought out the above post from

Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole
god among lotsa devils.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 1:03:39 PM8/6/17
Arindam
I became tired of you !!

if you are a **blockhead**that is not
and unable listening to so many other
experienced top writers of that ng
--that know something about real physics
- so we have nothing more
to discuss
===
BTE
Y.Porat
======================

Serg io

Aug 6, 2017, 1:19:03 PM8/6/17
On 8/6/2017 7:29 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> A wave cannot have mass.

A wave has energy.

> Only particles can have mass.

and Energy has mass equivelent.

> But a wave uses mass for propagation.

water waves, but not EM waves.

> Aether is a solid, very fine, infinitely fine which permeates the universe and
> is in the atomic space.

fairy dust, not real.

> Aether is the solid mass which is used for propagation.

if it is solid, where is it ?

> We can never know the density of aether.
> For aether fills everything everywhere.

prove it. Aether has already bee disproven.

> Aether is for supporting electromagnetic waves.
> Electromagnetic waves have NO mass.
> This is what you need to understand.

Aether is not required, and does not exist.

>> got it
>> if yes
>> thanks god at last
>
> YOU get this:
> Electromagnetic waves have NO MASS.
> They are a disturbance carried by the medium of aether.

Wrong.

> If you get this, then thank your God
> Who is infinite
> And so the universe is infinite

you dont know that.

>> 2
>> have you been doing any sport in your life ??
>
> I hunt and kill bad ideas where I find them.

you been sitting on your kiester too long, dude.

> That has been my recreation and also my duty as a divine.
> I don't think I am egocentric but it may appear so.

sure you are, you are out of touch with Science and Physics.

Be a Sport ??

> So be a sport and accept that Einstein was the biggest bungler that ever was
> That the speed of light varies with the speed of emitter
> That the whole of relativity is nonsense
> That the displacement of stellar positions from solar eclipse was an optical
> effect
> That the photoelectric effect can be explained from classical theory
> That the Lorenz force does not have a reaction
> That we can make new motors that will replace jet engines and rockets
> That with those motors we can deflect killer asteroids
> That we can do a lot of machining in outer space with these motors
> That we can do the Hydrogen Transmission Network to solve all energy problems
> and so on and on

s0, you are a denier!

>> 3
>> please tell others that
>> it is Y Porat
>> who found AND PUBLISHED AND DRAW
>> -- revolutionary CONCLUTIONS
>> out of it :
>
> The world will know the greatness of Y Porat, for his style, attitude, interest,
> and wit that has brought out the above post from
>
> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole
> god among lotsa devils.

you bin dufus el grandie.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 6, 2017, 8:05:54 PM8/6/17
But I have much to write, to set you madmen straight.
And thus set physics back on the rails.
From where it has been derailed by the Einsteinian frauds.

Yes, you can all shut up or simply abuse.
Won't bother about you lot any more, for you all suck.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 6, 2017, 8:09:33 PM8/6/17
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 3:19:03 AM UTC+10, Serg io wrote:
> On 8/6/2017 7:29 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>

> > A wave cannot have mass.
>
> A wave has energy.

A wave transports energy. At a certain point in time and space the medium
propagating the wave has a mean kinetic energy.
Thus when one gets up in a Mexican wave the medium (the football fan) is
showing kinetic energy.

> > Only particles can have mass.
>
> and Energy has mass equivelent.

WRONG
e=mcc is gibberish.
The law of conservation of mass is valid.
Mass does not convert to energy.
Energy gets created and destroyed.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 12:04:22 AM8/7/17
================================
disturbed imbecile
==
Y.P

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 7, 2017, 2:27:43 AM8/7/17
Idiot, I am an affirmer of the right things.
But how can an idiot understand this!

> > > you bin dufus el grandie.
> > >

> ================================
> disturbed imbecile
> ==
> Y.P

Learn proper English before you start trying to insult your betters.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 5:43:27 AM8/7/17
======================
much worse with you
English is not my native language
got it nasty professional obfuscator !!

you are a shameless crock psychopath
zero physicist and disturbed blockhead crock

what is my English got to do with it

what is your native language ?!
====================================
===
Y.Porat
=================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 7, 2017, 6:23:57 AM8/7/17
Then learn it properly, you ass.
Not that learning it will make you a lesser ass.
But it will make you bray with some coherence.
And thus, make you appear a less rabid ass.

Anyway asses have their uses.
Like, I use you as a mop to clean up the mess that is "modern physics".

> you are a shameless crock psychopath
> zero physicist and disturbed blockhead crock

tch tch you pigheaded and pretentious failure as a fame and money grubber,
at least you are right about one thing. I am not a useless modern physicist;
I am an engineer. That is, I have contributed to the good of all, not been
a parasite.

Now, fuck off

Serg io

Aug 7, 2017, 10:09:05 AM8/7/17
you a aether engineer ?

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 2:42:05 PM8/7/17
=====================
where from you are ?
or may be you are ashamed to tell us
Y.P
==========================

Serg io

Aug 7, 2017, 2:45:49 PM8/7/17
hey, and take your magic flipping aether dust with you, pixie lad. you
can never get that stuff out of corners.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 7, 2017, 8:57:15 PM8/7/17
Worked on antenna design, development, testing...

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 7, 2017, 8:58:02 PM8/7/17

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2017, 11:46:16 PM8/7/17
On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 9:42:05 PM UTC+3, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 1:23:57 PM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > tch tch you pigheaded and pretentious failure as a fame and money grubber,
> > at least you are right about one thing. I am not a useless modern physicist;
> > I am an engineer. That is, I have contributed to the good of all, not been
> > a parasite.
> >
> > Now, fuck off
>
> =====================
> where from you are ?
> or may be you are ashamed to tell us
> Y.P
> ==========================
very nice
it seems that you are from India
that is for itself is nice
people from India are generally modest ...
are you as well??
2
we need to know where from you are

IN ORDER TO SEND FOR YOU
THE NOBEL PRIZE
THAT YOU DEMANDED FOR YOURSELF ...
*****for being an Aether engineer**** ....... !!!

Y.Porat
===============

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 8, 2017, 12:19:46 AM8/8/17
I never demanded a Nobel Prize.
I will be happy if they de-Nobel Einstein and Feynman.
And I will be happier if they found that I am perfectly right in saying
that the Lorenz force has no reaction.
Which should be evident to all from the video films IFE-1 to IFE-4
And happiest when I am put in charge of making a new kind of motor that will
replace rockets and jet engines.
Which will happen if my company gets that kind of contract.
My current efforts go to that direction.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
IFE - 8 New Physics

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 8, 2017, 1:26:46 AM8/8/17
Anyone talking about maths in physics may please check out IFE-7.
Tell me how much you understood.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 1:53:57 AM8/8/17
=======================
you never said that you are worth the Nobel prize ??

it is that either I am cheating
or you are cheating !!
it is recorded !!
you see
it does not seem Indian culture
it sees more Pakistan culture ....
and there is some difference ..
ie
between western culture and EDUCATION
an eastern'' one
in our western education
honesty!!!! is a top demanded feature!!
and that is among the other... made western physics
superior in real achievements ...
ther are for instance
some exceptions
like say the Bose findings
yet I guess
Bose was educated under 'western'' physics and education
2
I suggested to you
to be my 'follower '??
now I take it back

Keep well
Y.Porat
===================================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 8, 2017, 2:02:05 AM8/8/17
Oh I am worth much more than that.

For I am,

Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole
god among lotsa devils

and so I claim peership with Kalidas, Newton and da Vinci.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 3:16:32 AM8/8/17
===========================
in court of justice there is say :

NO MORE QUESTIONS ........!

2
in our very ancient scrolls '
there is a say (from thousands years ago!! "

in free translation : ie more or less
the idea of proper behavior :

try to flatter yourself
after!! that you 'cam e back'
--- not before you went to it !!
===
is it in your education as well ??
Y.Porat
==========================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 8, 2017, 3:52:22 AM8/8/17
In my religion,
We worship the Great Goddess Kali
Who wears a necklace of heads
Of various unspeakable criminals.

The Great Goddess is Truth.
Truth is Naked.

Truth is above all.

Your Nobel cannot buy me.

So, fuck off.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 1:24:21 PM8/8/17
===========================
???
I must admit that wile I saw that
Arindam is a

AETHR ENGINEER !!...

my belly nearly busted of laughter ...(:-)

Y.P
==========================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 8, 2017, 7:05:45 PM8/8/17
>> Arindam is a
>
> AETHR ENGINEER !!...

Aethereal, too.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 12:31:35 AM8/9/17
=====================
I WISH YOU THAT ALL YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE

AETHER ENGINEER !!!!!!!!!!!!
----
your humble servant that lives
-----
(for a change !!)
in a Democracy !!!!!
have you ever heard the word
democracy????????
it is a word from a few thousands of years ago !!

so it is your
privilege to be a

AETHER ENGINEER
FOR THE REST OF YOUR HAPPY LIFE ..

even if you don't live in democracy ....
=====
Y.P
===================================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 9, 2017, 3:08:49 AM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 2:31:35 PM UTC+10, pora...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > AETHR ENGINEER !!...
> >
> > Aethereal, too.
> =====================
> I WISH YOU THAT ALL YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE
>
> AETHER ENGINEER !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that.

You will always be an
incoherent fool.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 8:40:30 AM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 10:08:49 AM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > > Aethereal, too.
> > =====================
> > I WISH YOU THAT ALL YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE
> >
> > AETHER ENGINEER !!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Not only that.
===========================

NOT ONLY THAT ??!!!
IS IT NOT MOTRE THAN RNOUGH ???
AETHER ENGINEER
DOES NOT TELL ALLABOUT YOU ?
(:-)
DO YOU HAVEMORE INNOVATINS
MOR E EXCITING THAN
AETHER ENGINEER ??

You got the supreme title of an
imbecile psychopath !1
so by that
so
please don't give us more !!
no need for more !!
do you what to get the tile of
a supreme psychopath and greatest crok manipulator
ever born ??!!
that can obfuscate his and can chat
the whole world ??
did your big teachers told you :

quote from someone else famous in history ..

''THE BIGGER THE LIE YOU WILL SAY
THE MORE CHANCE IT WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE MOBS'' ??

'never admit being wrong' !!
BYE !!
'AETHER ENGINEER'
PLUS MORE OF IT ??!!
SHAMELSS PRESUMPTIOUS PIG !!

admitting being wrong
is not in your marvelous education
BYE
-
Y.P
=============================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 9, 2017, 9:31:49 AM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 10:40:30 PM UTC+10, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 10:08:49 AM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> > > =====================
> > > I WISH YOU THAT ALL YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE
> > >
> > > AETHER ENGINEER !!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Not only that.
> ===========================
>
> NOT ONLY THAT ??!!!

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359

Serg io

Aug 11, 2017, 11:00:22 AM8/11/17
cant get to that site, says page is not available
has facebook on it though.

*remember Facebook collects and records for all time*

Advertising, Measurement and Analytics Services (Personally Identifiable
Information Only).

We want our advertising to be as relevant and interesting as the other
information you find on our Services. With this in mind, we use all of
the information we have about you to show you relevant ads. We do share
information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable
information is information like name or email address that can by itself
be used to contact you or identifies who you are) with advertising,
measurement or analytics partners unless you give us permission. We may
provide these partners with information about the reach and
effectiveness of their advertising without providing information that
personally identifies you, or if we have aggregated the information so
that it does personally identify you. For example, we may tell an
advertiser how its ads performed, or how many people viewed their ads or
installed an app after seeing an ad, or provide personally identifying
demographic information (such as 25 year old female, in Madrid, who
likes software engineering) to these partners to help them understand
their audience or customers, but only after the advertiser has agreed to
abide by our advertiser guidelines.

Please review your advertising preferences to understand why you’re
seeing a particular ad on Facebook. You can adjust your ad preferences
if you want to control and manage your ad experience on Facebook.
Vendors, service providers and other partners.
We transfer information to vendors, service providers, and other
partners who globally support our business, such as providing technical
infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, measuring
the effectiveness of ads and services, providing customer service,
facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys.
These partners must adhere to strict confidentiality obligations in a
way that is consistent with this Data Policy and the agreements we enter
into with them.

How can I manage or delete information about me?
You can manage the content and information you share when you use
Facebook through the Activity Log tool. You can also download
information associated with your Facebook account through our Download
Your Information tool.

We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide
products and services to you and others, including those described
above, which is at least 50 years. Information associated with your
account will be kept after your account is deleted, unless we need the
data to provide products and services.

How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We will access, preserve and share your information in response to any
legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena, or NSA)
if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This
may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of
the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is
required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that
jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized
standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we
have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address
fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others,
including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent
bodily harm, and *to sell to 3rd parties*.
Information we receive about you, including financial transaction data
related to purchases made with Facebook, may be accessed, processed and
retained for an extended period of time, 100 years, when it is the
subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or
investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies,
or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from
accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least 50 years to
prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 12, 2017, 12:35:38 AM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:00:22 AM UTC+10, Serg io wrote:
> On 8/9/2017 8:31 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> >> ===========================
> >>
> >> NOT ONLY THAT ??!!!
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
> >

> cant get to that site, says page is not available
> has facebook on it though.

Hmm, looks like restrictive actions are in force!

Well, at least Mahipal seems to get through. He has seen my profile, etc.
Mahipal if you are here, could you please check?

What is going on, only non-whites and my white friends can access my facebook page?

Some automatic kill-filing in progress?

I was suspicious about only so few views about my youtube videos.

And the mainstream media thinks my work far less interesting than news about
stray cats.

Maybe usenet is the only thing not controlled in internet.

No wonder they hate it so much.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 4:02:56 AM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 7:35:38 AM UTC+3, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:00:22 AM UTC+10, Serg io wrote:

> > > https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
> > >

> > cant get to that site, says page is not available
> > has facebook on it though.
>
> Hmm, looks like restrictive actions are in force!
=====

> Well, at least Mahipal seems to get through. He has seen my profile, etc.
> Mahipal if you are here, could you please check?
>
> What is going on, only non-whites and my white friends can access my facebook page?
>
> Some automatic kill-filing in progress?
>
> I was suspicious about only so few views about my youtube videos.
>
> And the mainstream media thinks my work far less interesting than news about
> stray cats.
>
> Maybe usenet is the only thing not controlled in internet.
>
> No wonder they hate it so much.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee
ok
now
it is not quite about Black s and Whites ~!!
I am as well not
European '
thogh my parents were born there
and most of my family was murdered (gassed)!! there !!
''not belonging there
and while run away to my country
now we don't belong to Israel but to hell

yet my and my parents education !!
was western Education !!!
so ??
now we Western Asian education ???!!
I hope that in think that
people here in this n g are judged
net by there scientific being
right or wrong

AND THAT IS HOW IOT SHOULD BE
(full stop)

2
I am not an expert for 'anything !!
and not stupid enough to think so

not about electronics that is for my sun
not about motors etc etc
iow
even scientists should be somewhat modest

AND ABOUT ALL OF THAT
HONEST !!
AGAIN
HONEST !!!

science should not be politics !!
should not be a
fish market !!!
for example
if you realize you are or was wrong
you should admit you was wrong !!
even if it' looks '' hurts somewhat of you 'prestige''
actually
it will not hurt your credibility
but quit the opposite !!
make it bigger !
there is a say in ancient Roman

something like

'HUMINUM ***ERRATA** EST'' )
spelling please
TIA
Y.Porat

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 12, 2017, 6:46:26 AM8/12/17
good, so all of you be humble and acknowledge that you all have been wrong
about entropy, relativity and quantum mechanics.

That is the way science works.

As established by Leonardo da Vinci,

ALL KNOWLEKDGE IS PROVISIONAL.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Mahipal

Aug 12, 2017, 7:55:18 AM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 12:35:38 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:00:22 AM UTC+10, Serg io wrote:

> > > https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
> >
> > cant get to that site, says page is not available
> > has facebook on it though.
>
> Hmm, looks like restrictive actions are in force!
>
> Well, at least Mahipal seems to get through. He has seen my profile, etc.
> Mahipal if you are here, could you please check?

I can access your site just fine, BanerjeeJi. Here's your latest update:

The key physics issue - whether the force upon the armature of a rail
gun is LI^2 or 0.5LI^2 ... this will decide whether or not we can
travel faster than light. Link below, with the text after.

https://groups.google.com/…/sci.ph…/v0u2iPd8ZYg/AhHBcA3VDAAJ

> What is going on, only non-whites and my white friends can access my facebook page?
>
> Some automatic kill-filing in progress?

It is curious...

> I was suspicious about only so few views about my youtube videos.
>
> And the mainstream media thinks my work far less interesting than news about
> stray cats.
>
> Maybe usenet is the only thing not controlled in internet.
>
> No wonder they hate it so much.

Not likely hate, they're too busy spending all their money on drugs.

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

> > *remember Facebook collects and records for all time*
> >
> > Advertising, Measurement and Analytics Services (Personally Identifiable
> > Information Only).

<trim>

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes... Enjo(y)!”
Enjo(y)... Salute… Cheers... Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM somePlace.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 12, 2017, 8:31:16 AM8/12/17
Thanks, Mahipal-ji, thanks. You restore sanity in this insane world.

Mahipal

Aug 12, 2017, 9:01:46 AM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:31:16 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9:55:18 PM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:
> > On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 12:35:38 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > > On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:00:22 AM UTC+10, Serg io wrote:

<trim>

> > > Hmm, looks like restrictive actions are in force!
> > >
> > > Well, at least Mahipal seems to get through. He has seen my profile, etc.
> > > Mahipal if you are here, could you please check?
> >
> > I can access your site just fine, BanerjeeJi. Here's your latest update:
> >
> > The key physics issue - whether the force upon the armature of a rail
> > gun is LI^2 or 0.5LI^2 ... this will decide whether or not we can
> > travel faster than light. Link below, with the text after.
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/…/sci.ph…/v0u2iPd8ZYg/AhHBcA3VDAAJ
>
> Thanks, Mahipal-ji, thanks. You restore sanity in this insane world.

You're welcome, BanerjeeJi. What is weird is that neither SergioJi nor BenjJi can
access your FB page. SergioJi might be in PutinJi's Russia, BenjJi might be
in just LA LA LAND, I'm near Washington DC. At least physically. Both SergioJi
and BenjJi are never liars -- professional or otherwise. That's HVAC's job.

Both SergioJi and BenjJi are very SW IT technology competent.

I'm a SW Engineer, perhaps there is hidden FB censorship I/We/All are subjected to?

<trim>

Me m(y) day? I'm watching, on TV, GodJi Roger Federer play at the ROGERS CUP, in Canada!

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 12, 2017, 9:51:51 AM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 11:01:46 PM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:31:16 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> <trim>

> > > I can access your site just fine, BanerjeeJi. Here's your latest update:
> > >
> > > The key physics issue - whether the force upon the armature of a rail
> > > gun is LI^2 or 0.5LI^2 ... this will decide whether or not we can
> > > travel faster than light. Link below, with the text after.
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/…/sci.ph…/v0u2iPd8ZYg/AhHBcA3VDAAJ
> >
> > Thanks, Mahipal-ji, thanks. You restore sanity in this insane world.
>
> You're welcome, BanerjeeJi. What is weird is that neither SergioJi nor BenjJi can
> access your FB page. SergioJi might be in PutinJi's Russia, BenjJi might be
> in just LA LA LAND, I'm near Washington DC. At least physically. Both SergioJi
> and BenjJi are never liars -- professional or otherwise. That's HVAC's job.
>
> Both SergioJi and BenjJi are very SW IT technology competent.
>
> I'm a SW Engineer, perhaps there is hidden FB censorship I/We/All are subjected to?

Oh, I am sure of it.

It is ridiculously easy to do so.

Facebook can easily decide whom to block for whom. Given tip off from the likes
of benj, they can act accordingly.

Non-whites are unimportant, so it does not matter if they get to know about
myself. They know they are unimportant and do not matter. They know they have
no independence, and the supposedly rich ones like the Ambanis and Adanis are
just puppets. Same for Modi et al. All are bailiffs for the white bosses.

It is absolutely necessary for the whites to not know me, unless they are my
friends (in which case they are also unimportant). For, I am not a typical
licker of the sort to which they are used. And I am genius to boot! So I will
upset their nice racist+bigot theories.

Lovely anti-competitive measures, but what is new here. The rich and the
powerful do not know about me. No matter how much I try, they will never know
anything about me. Their media will turn away from me at top speed; they are
all the same thing, all different arms of the same octopus aren't they. Talk
of media independence is a joke. Stray cats are more newsworthy than my efforts
to save the world from asteroid strikes!

So even if I have my own web page, they can also easily block it with their
service providers.

As I have said many years ago, there is a terrific galactic plot to keep me down
as that is the part of the great strategy to keep the thirdworld poor and
miserable.

After all, their whole business is about getting cheap stuff from the
thirdworld and profit from selling that stuff for large profits in the
firstwold.

Ignoring and demeaning the most talented of the thirdworlders (myself that is)
is only to be expected.

And they do it. The Chinese have long worked all this out. To them the whites
are devils incarnate, never to be trusted. So they became technical and
self-sufficient and now look at them.

But the Indian elites are corrupt to their cores. They want easy lives with
small crumbs from the white table. This has been their desire since say 1757.

Sad. Still, usenet is left and maybe they have not harmed it as usenet is
unimportant.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Mahipal

Aug 12, 2017, 11:18:05 AM8/12/17
Sir BenjJi is not one who wants others to decide to censor for him.

> Non-whites are unimportant, so it does not matter if they get to know about
> myself. They know they are unimportant and do not matter. They know they have
> no independence, and the supposedly rich ones like the Ambanis and Adanis are
> just puppets. Same for Modi et al. All are bailiffs for the white bosses.

Look, I'm not blind. I couldn't play any tennis/golf if I were. Let your eyes go.
Be like my hero Kung Fu Grasshopper's Teacher, see with your eyes closed/lost.
Great humans have worked hard to master ideas like ZenIsmIshQ. Dhanyawad! धन्यवाद!

> It is absolutely necessary for the whites to not know me, unless they are my
> friends (in which case they are also unimportant). For, I am not a typical
> licker of the sort to which they are used. And I am genius to boot! So I will
> upset their nice racist+bigot theories.

In the USA, not all whites are the same. Some actually have smarts/sensitivity.

> Lovely anti-competitive measures, but what is new here. The rich and the
> powerful do not know about me. No matter how much I try, they will never know
> anything about me. Their media will turn away from me at top speed; they are
> all the same thing, all different arms of the same octopus aren't they. Talk
> of media independence is a joke. Stray cats are more newsworthy than my efforts
> to save the world from asteroid strikes!

Oh Dear GodJi how I hate me m(y) friends posting cat/dog/bird/pet/... FB videos!

> So even if I have my own web page, they can also easily block it with their
> service providers.

SergioJi and BenjJi should have had access to your page. Without a doubt.

> As I have said many years ago, there is a terrific galactic plot to keep me down
> as that is the part of the great strategy to keep the thirdworld poor and
> miserable.

Again, there's no such galactic plot! Ever see the Jewish FB movie Social Network?
They are all All ALL just too busy snorting cocaine off of eachothers' navels.
Hey the(y)TheThem can plagiarize your ideas/inventions in the morning...

> After all, their whole business is about getting cheap stuff from the
> thirdworld and profit from selling that stuff for large profits in the
> firstwold.

Well that's a good point. It's not like one rich dude is giving his
money to another rich dude. Hello?! Simple, Reverse Robin Hood...
There's a great movie, Rob Roy (1995). Lesson? Never watch a movie with Rob in it.

> Ignoring and demeaning the most talented of the thirdworlders (myself that is)
> is only to be expected.
>
> And they do it. The Chinese have long worked all this out. To them the whites
> are devils incarnate, never to be trusted. So they became technical and
> self-sufficient and now look at them.

Yes. Me personally? I hate country border lines. I just hate them lines.

> But the Indian elites are corrupt to their cores. They want easy lives with
> small crumbs from the white table. This has been their desire since say 1757.

Me m(y) DadJi is one great Historian! I listen to him. Me? I'm more an anthropologist.

Rocks and stones, bricks and bones, OneStone after stones and stones... Rock'nRoll...
Please allow me to introduce myself... The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8 Just too damned great good! Nature of my game...

BTW... I love to annoy all me m(y) friends who wish I'd just mention The Rolling Stones!

Never Forget Always Remember (NFAR)... Usenet does not exist in RealFakeNewsMedia@#.

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

> > Me m(y) day? I'm watching, on TV, GodJi Roger Federer play at the ROGERS CUP, in Canada!

A++ The Beatles - A Day In The Life

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: Poet Pla(y)ing Tennis! Grasshopper Mode...”

Serg io

Aug 12, 2017, 2:35:31 PM8/12/17
yes, they have a color meter they put upon your skin and measure your
color, needed for admission to college.

(no shit. IF you are white, you get points off, because of the color of
your skin. U Texas admissions as approved by US Supreme court, racist
assholes)

>> Lovely anti-competitive measures, but what is new here. The rich and the
>> powerful do not know about me. No matter how much I try, they will never know
>> anything about me. Their media will turn away from me at top speed; they are
>> all the same thing, all different arms of the same octopus aren't they. Talk
>> of media independence is a joke. Stray cats are more newsworthy than my efforts
>> to save the world from asteroid strikes!
>
> Oh Dear GodJi how I hate me m(y) friends posting cat/dog/bird/pet/... FB videos!
>
>> So even if I have my own web page, they can also easily block it with their
>> service providers.
>
> SergioJi and BenjJi should have had access to your page. Without a doubt.

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359

dosent show,

I take off the number 31149359 and then I get lots of arindam.banerjee

>> As I have said many years ago, there is a terrific galactic plot to keep me down
>> as that is the part of the great strategy to keep the thirdworld poor and
>> miserable.
>
> Again, there's no such galactic plot! Ever see the Jewish FB movie Social Network?
> They are all All ALL just too busy snorting cocaine off of eachothers' navels.
> Hey the(y)TheThem can plagiarize your ideas/inventions in the morning...

it is FaceBook and its identity politics,

benj

Aug 12, 2017, 4:36:36 PM8/12/17
Sorry Banjoji but Global Warming is "settled science"
That's all there is to it.

Mahipal

Aug 12, 2017, 5:09:52 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 2:35:31 PM UTC-4, Serg io wrote:
> On 8/12/2017 10:17 AM, Mahipal wrote:
> > On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9:51:51 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

<trim>

> > In the USA, not all whites are the same. Some actually have smarts/sensitivity.
>
> yes, they have a color meter they put upon your skin and measure your
> color, needed for admission to college.

It's crazy, but USA people sure do have a colour metre, with their DenialMode.

> (no shit. IF you are white, you get points off, because of the color of
> your skin. U Texas admissions as approved by US Supreme court, racist
> assholes)

Hey, then just let everybody go to college/university! What can possibly happen?
Me? I've got a couple of USA college degrees, but not one job at me m(y) age.
Nowadays, my white/black friends are losing their jobs too... Welcome To The Machine...
Suddenly, now they me m(y) aged friends, any shade, are sensitive. Hello (2017)?!

> >> Lovely anti-competitive measures, but what is new here. The rich and the
> >> powerful do not know about me. No matter how much I try, they will never know
> >> anything about me. Their media will turn away from me at top speed; they are
> >> all the same thing, all different arms of the same octopus aren't they. Talk
> >> of media independence is a joke. Stray cats are more newsworthy than my efforts
> >> to save the world from asteroid strikes!
> >
> > Oh Dear GodJi how I hate me m(y) friends posting cat/dog/bird/pet/... FB videos!
> >
> >> So even if I have my own web page, they can also easily block it with their
> >> service providers.
> >
> > SergioJi and BenjJi should have had access to your page. Without a doubt.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
>
> dosent show,
>
> I take off the number 31149359 and then I get lots of arindam.banerjee

I tried that once, I got a completely different arindam.banerjee too.

> >> As I have said many years ago, there is a terrific galactic plot to keep me down
> >> as that is the part of the great strategy to keep the thirdworld poor and
> >> miserable.
> >
> > Again, there's no such galactic plot! Ever see the Jewish FB movie Social Network?
> > They are all All ALL just too busy snorting cocaine off of eachothers' navels.
> > Hey the(y)TheThem can plagiarize your ideas/inventions in the morning...
>
> it is FaceBook and its identity politics,

FB Identity Politics? That's funny/strange. A humanoid body walks into a bar Bar BAR...

Yes yes YES! GodJi Roger Federer won and is into the finals of the Rogers Cup (2017)! Yes!

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 13, 2017, 6:14:59 AM8/13/17
Yes, the hippie types are different but they should be for they are the
counter-culture. All the rest, can be safely ignored or met on a purely
business basis.

> > Lovely anti-competitive measures, but what is new here. The rich and the
> > powerful do not know about me. No matter how much I try, they will never know
> > anything about me. Their media will turn away from me at top speed; they are
> > all the same thing, all different arms of the same octopus aren't they. Talk
> > of media independence is a joke. Stray cats are more newsworthy than my efforts
> > to save the world from asteroid strikes!
>
> Oh Dear GodJi how I hate me m(y) friends posting cat/dog/bird/pet/... FB videos!
>
> > So even if I have my own web page, they can also easily block it with their
> > service providers.
>
> SergioJi and BenjJi should have had access to your page. Without a doubt.

But they do not, or at least claim they do not. Undoubtedly hanky-panky on a
galactic scale is going on, so far as ignoring me is concerned.

Not that I am particularly bothered. Being ignored suits me, so long as my
friends (I do have some mainly from the days of my childhood and youth) can
keep on indulging me with their good opinion.

> > As I have said many years ago, there is a terrific galactic plot to keep me down
> > as that is the part of the great strategy to keep the thirdworld poor and
> > miserable.
>
> Again, there's no such galactic plot! Ever see the Jewish FB movie Social Network?
> They are all All ALL just too busy snorting cocaine off of eachothers' navels.
> Hey the(y)TheThem can plagiarize your ideas/inventions in the morning...

But there is. It relates to their continuing to snorting cocaine to bolster
their stealing capabilities for more money-making anyhow.

There is one Jai Maharaj who did his best to wipe me out, as part of the
galactic plot. He was helped in his nefarious plot by one gujJew, the
haar-haraami harmony. Jai labelled me as "the Shame of IIT" on NO evidence
whatsoever, just because I upset his astrology racket. That sorr of malice
prevented me from getting employment.

Later on, for some reason he changed his stance and took the other line,
being friendly. He even said he wrote a script for a film! There is a thread
"Defend Arindam" about this supposed Hollywood film. Some homework for you
if you please, check this out.

Now, this Jai Maharaj chap is a mystery. He claims to be Indian. Others have
a different opinion. Definitely he is part of a galactic plot, and the
aspect of that which interests me is to pull me down, as benj does.

> > After all, their whole business is about getting cheap stuff from the
> > thirdworld and profit from selling that stuff for large profits in the
> > firstwold.
>
> Well that's a good point. It's not like one rich dude is giving his
> money to another rich dude. Hello?! Simple, Reverse Robin Hood...
> There's a great movie, Rob Roy (1995). Lesson? Never watch a movie with Rob in it.
>
> > Ignoring and demeaning the most talented of the thirdworlders (myself that is)
> > is only to be expected.
> >
> > And they do it. The Chinese have long worked all this out. To them the whites
> > are devils incarnate, never to be trusted. So they became technical and
> > self-sufficient and now look at them.
>
> Yes. Me personally? I hate country border lines. I just hate them lines.
>
> > But the Indian elites are corrupt to their cores. They want easy lives with
> > small crumbs from the white table. This has been their desire since say 1757.
>
> Me m(y) DadJi is one great Historian! I listen to him. Me? I'm more an anthropologist.
>
> Rocks and stones, bricks and bones, OneStone after stones and stones... Rock'nRoll...
> Please allow me to introduce myself... The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8 Just too damned great good! Nature of my game...
>
> BTW... I love to annoy all me m(y) friends who wish I'd just mention The Rolling Stones!
>
> > Sad. Still, usenet is left and maybe they have not harmed it as usenet is
> > unimportant.
>
> Never Forget Always Remember (NFAR)... Usenet does not exist in RealFakeNewsMedia@#.

Indeed. Usenet is the last refuge for free speech so it has to be ignored.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 13, 2017, 6:20:17 AM8/13/17
Facebook can easily put a colour meter, then they know the names, all the tastes
etc. of their clients. It is the easiest thing for facebook to put in their
own filters and killfiles for every one. Segregate all humanity that way.
As soon as fb came into being they said it was a CIA stunt to gather
information. Well, if it is so then let us hope it makes them smarter.

> >> Lovely anti-competitive measures, but what is new here. The rich and the
> >> powerful do not know about me. No matter how much I try, they will never know
> >> anything about me. Their media will turn away from me at top speed; they are
> >> all the same thing, all different arms of the same octopus aren't they. Talk
> >> of media independence is a joke. Stray cats are more newsworthy than my efforts
> >> to save the world from asteroid strikes!
> >
> > Oh Dear GodJi how I hate me m(y) friends posting cat/dog/bird/pet/... FB videos!
> >
> >> So even if I have my own web page, they can also easily block it with their
> >> service providers.
> >
> > SergioJi and BenjJi should have had access to your page. Without a doubt.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
>
> dosent show,
>
> I take off the number 31149359 and then I get lots of arindam.banerjee

I always get mine and so do all my friends. For that matter I even get friend
requests from strange people.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 7:25:21 AM8/13/17
==================================
dear Arindam !!

at my ****work place**** was on the wall a PLAKAT :

IF YOU DONT HAVE WAHT TO DO
--DONT DO IT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got it ?
or even that is difficult for you to
UNDESTAND ???!!!

Y.Porat

Serg io

Aug 13, 2017, 10:58:34 AM8/13/17
On 8/12/2017 4:09 PM, Mahipal wrote:
> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 2:35:31 PM UTC-4, Serg io wrote:
>> On 8/12/2017 10:17 AM, Mahipal wrote:
>>> On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 9:51:51 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> <trim>
>
>>> In the USA, not all whites are the same. Some actually have smarts/sensitivity.
>>
>> yes, they have a color meter they put upon your skin and measure your
>> color, needed for admission to college.
>
> It's crazy, but USA people sure do have a colour metre, with their DenialMode.
>
>> (no shit. IF you are white, you get points off, because of the color of
>> your skin. U Texas admissions as approved by US Supreme court, racist
>> assholes)
>
> Hey, then just let everybody go to college/university! What can possibly happen?
> Me? I've got a couple of USA college degrees, but not one job at me m(y) age.
> Nowadays, my white/black friends are losing their jobs too... Welcome To The Machine...
> Suddenly, now they me m(y) aged friends, any shade, are sensitive. Hello (2017)?!

Software programmers get pushed out at age 35. too old, too out of
date. (ask any programmer at large company)
and everyone gets pushed out at age 45, except senior management.
at most universitys, they are out at 60.

reasons is that the younger are most importantly paid less, they are
seen as working more free hours, health care is less for them, they know
the newest languages. Less chance they will retire using company
benifits (young do not know how to design stuff though, inexperienced)

Dell has average worker age of about 25,
Motorola in Phenix in one group was about 40, Moto was an engineering
company and kept much of the senior guys, but now that has all changed,
that group is disbanded.

SO, the Older ones changes into a consultant, job shopper, start their
own company, or change inot contractor, pay is higher, jobs are shorter.
More freedom, less financial security.

I knew one Microwave Engineer, 70, who lived in a trailor, and took it
around to job sites to save travel costs, and houseing costs. His field
was in demand then. not sure about now.

Gov does not care. Except if you are a Gov or state worker.

>>> Oh Dear GodJi how I hate me m(y) friends posting cat/dog/bird/pet/... FB videos!

>>> SergioJi and BenjJi should have had access to your page. Without a doubt.
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
>>
>> dosent show,
>>
>> I take off the number 31149359 and then I get lots of arindam.banerjee
>
> I tried that once, I got a completely different arindam.banerjee too.

>>> Again, there's no such galactic plot! Ever see the Jewish FB movie Social Network?
>>> They are all All ALL just too busy snorting cocaine off of eachothers' navels.
>>> Hey the(y)TheThem can plagiarize your ideas/inventions in the morning...
>>
>> it is FaceBook and its identity politics,
>
> FB Identity Politics? That's funny/strange. A humanoid body walks into a bar Bar BAR...

the Democratic party uses primarly identity politics, they pander to
which group they think you identify with. Berney Sanders said that too.

Democrates turn that into coveting what other people have, and being a
victium, then "getting even".

since the mainstream media is leftist, they espouse these "values" in
their "news". that is why USA seems so divided now.

[....puts soapbox back]

Serg io

Aug 13, 2017, 11:09:22 AM8/13/17
On 8/13/2017 5:14 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 1:18:05 AM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:

>> Again, there's no such galactic plot! Ever see the Jewish FB movie Social Network?
>> They are all All ALL just too busy snorting cocaine off of eachothers' navels.
>> Hey the(y)TheThem can plagiarize your ideas/inventions in the morning...
>
> But there is. It relates to their continuing to snorting cocaine to bolster
> their stealing capabilities for more money-making anyhow.
>
> There is one Jai Maharaj who did his best to wipe me out, as part of the
> galactic plot. He was helped in his nefarious plot by one gujJew, the
> haar-haraami harmony. Jai labelled me as "the Shame of IIT" on NO evidence
> whatsoever, just because I upset his astrology racket. That sorr of malice
> prevented me from getting employment.
>
> Later on, for some reason he changed his stance and took the other line,
> being friendly. He even said he wrote a script for a film! There is a thread
> "Defend Arindam" about this supposed Hollywood film. Some homework for you
> if you please, check this out.
>
> Now, this Jai Maharaj chap is a mystery. He claims to be Indian. Others have
> a different opinion. Definitely he is part of a galactic plot, and the
> aspect of that which interests me is to pull me down, as benj does.

UA tracked down Jai Maharaj, some retired white dude from the states
with diabeties living on main island of hawaii on the northern west
side, posted his address too. UA hardly ever does that. Jai is not from
India or anywhere around there. that was back in 2010 or so

Serg io

Aug 13, 2017, 11:46:06 AM8/13/17
also... have a lot of good references all the time....
critical to that next job.

Mahipal

Aug 13, 2017, 12:24:22 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 10:58:34 AM UTC-4, Serg io wrote:
> On 8/12/2017 4:09 PM, Mahipal wrote:
> >
> > <trim>

> >> yes, they have a color meter they put upon your skin and measure your
> >> color, needed for admission to college.
> >
> > It's crazy, but USA people sure do have a colour metre, with their DenialMode.
> >
> >> (no shit. IF you are white, you get points off, because of the color of
> >> your skin. U Texas admissions as approved by US Supreme court, racist
> >> assholes)
> >
> > Hey, then just let everybody go to college/university! What can possibly happen?
> > Me? I've got a couple of USA college degrees, but not one job at me m(y) age.
> > Nowadays, my white/black friends are losing their jobs too... Welcome To The Machine...
> > Suddenly, now they me m(y) aged friends, any shade, are sensitive. Hello (2017)?!
>
> Software programmers get pushed out at age 35. too old, too out of
> date. (ask any programmer at large company)
> and everyone gets pushed out at age 45, except senior management.
> at most universitys, they are out at 60.

Yes.

> reasons is that the younger are most importantly paid less, they are
> seen as working more free hours, health care is less for them, they know
> the newest languages. Less chance they will retire using company
> benifits (young do not know how to design stuff though, inexperienced)

Exactly.

> Dell has average worker age of about 25,
> Motorola in Phenix in one group was about 40, Moto was an engineering
> company and kept much of the senior guys, but now that has all changed,
> that group is disbanded.

He he... you do know where the exit door is? Bye bye, Birdy!

> SO, the Older ones changes into a consultant, job shopper, start their
> own company, or change inot contractor, pay is higher, jobs are shorter.
> More freedom, less financial security.

Or they become checkout clerks at your local grocery/liquor stores.
Amazon Drones will fix that Human Condition too! Bozos?! Jeff? Bezos? Close enough.

> I knew one Microwave Engineer, 70, who lived in a trailor, and took it
> around to job sites to save travel costs, and houseing costs. His field
> was in demand then. not sure about now.

Reality is stranger and more horrid than Fiction.

> Gov does not care. Except if you are a Gov or state worker.

Yes. In my case, I was never qualified, by background, to land a *.gov job.

> >> https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359
> >>
> >> dosent show,
> >>
> >> I take off the number 31149359 and then I get lots of arindam.banerjee
> >
> > I tried that once, I got a completely different arindam.banerjee too.

> >> it is FaceBook and its identity politics,
> >
> > FB Identity Politics? That's funny/strange. A humanoid body walks into a bar Bar BAR...
>
> the Democratic party uses primarly identity politics, they pander to
> which group they think you identify with. Berney Sanders said that too.

There's only one One ONE USA party, The Hypocrisy Party. All else? Charade.

> Democrates turn that into coveting what other people have, and being a
> victium, then "getting even".
>
> since the mainstream media is leftist, they espouse these "values" in
> their "news". that is why USA seems so divided now.

I, and me m(y) friends, in my age group, watch a lot of news. We can't travel.
Watch Christie Brinkely, Viagra, Cialis, GEICO, BuyAnotherCarToGoNowhere, Drugs,...

Is it any wonder why the caged birds sing? No, not anymore.

> [....puts soapbox back]

Just be careful SergioJi, don't slip upon it. Gravity nonsense.

You SergioJi also added...

> also... have a lot of good references all the time.... critical to
> that next job.

Look that is cruel, but funny! The first time I thought I had a decent
job, I'd take my books to my cubicle. Then I got downsized. I fucking
had to box and haul all me m(y) books! Luckily I then had the strength.
A couple weeks later I learned 125+ workers got laid off too. DownSize!

Ever since that (1999), I never take any personal belongings into corporate USA.
Now (2017) things are getting easier, corporations don't even invite me in for interviews.

> > Yes yes YES! GodJi Roger Federer won and is into the finals of the Rogers Cup (2017)! Yes!

Later on today is the Rogers Cup final! Yes yes YES! Win GodJi Roger Federer!

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 13, 2017, 7:33:56 PM8/13/17
Don't understand, how with all that US per capita income is so high?
Who creates that high per capita income?
The oil or arms industry? Govt. jobs? Jails and Casinos? Lawyers? Drugs?
Evidently engineering does not pay any more.
One should then go for civil or mechanical or mining. Things don't change
much or that rapidly there.

I hope the unemployed lots understand that to bring in positive state change
they need first to change their view of the world. I am trying to make such
a change happen, but if everyone is against me what chance have I.
You mean, Democrats = envy + whining + robbery?
Any equation for the Republicans?

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 13, 2017, 7:37:44 PM8/13/17
Who or what is UA?
Thanks for the info.
Jai is very pro-India and pro-Hindu so he has a following. He does provide
plenty of information, so I thought he is a one huge US Govt. department
created to balance the US love for Pakistan/China.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 13, 2017, 7:43:19 PM8/13/17
Does not help, when you are labelled and badmouthed. Recruiters do not want
anyone controversial. The way to go is to avoid all electronic communication.
That way they cannot identify you for persecution. So, all postings to Usenet
have stopped after the Jai menace. And very wise, too, for the posters. Why
should they get into trouble? The problem is that important issues are not
openly and publicly discussed on the international platform. That in my opinion
is a huge loss for humanity. Good policies or strategies at various levsls
from Govt. to personal are naturally aborted. It is not that blogs, youtube
comments, etc. do not exist. But they are all split up, not fixed under a
single heading internationally. So they lack currency, resulting from the
lack of global scrutiny as is only possible with Usenet.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 12:05:50 AM8/14/17
==========================
Arindam
this is a physics ng
NOT POLITICS !!!
AND NO SOCIAL POLITICS !!!
======================

ATB
Y.Porat
===============

Mahipal

Aug 14, 2017, 12:48:55 AM8/14/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 7:37:44 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 1:09:22 AM UTC+10, Serg io wrote:
> > On 8/13/2017 5:14 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
<trim>

> > > But there is. It relates to their continuing to snorting cocaine to bolster
> > > their stealing capabilities for more money-making anyhow.
> > >
> > > There is one Jai Maharaj who did his best to wipe me out, as part of the
> > > galactic plot. He was helped in his nefarious plot by one gujJew, the
> > > haar-haraami harmony. Jai labelled me as "the Shame of IIT" on NO evidence
> > > whatsoever, just because I upset his astrology racket. That sorr of malice
> > > prevented me from getting employment.
> > >
> > > Later on, for some reason he changed his stance and took the other line,
> > > being friendly. He even said he wrote a script for a film! There is a thread
> > > "Defend Arindam" about this supposed Hollywood film. Some homework for you
> > > if you please, check this out.
> > >
> > > Now, this Jai Maharaj chap is a mystery. He claims to be Indian. Others have
> > > a different opinion. Definitely he is part of a galactic plot, and the
> > > aspect of that which interests me is to pull me down, as benj does.
> >
> > UA tracked down Jai Maharaj, some retired white dude from the states
> > with diabeties living on main island of hawaii on the northern west
> > side, posted his address too. UA hardly ever does that. Jai is not from
> > India or anywhere around there. that was back in 2010 or so
>
> Who or what is UA?
> Thanks for the info.

UA is Uncle Al. Chemist. He used to post here a lot. To UA, everyone alive was/is an Idiot.

> Jai is very pro-India and pro-Hindu so he has a following. He does provide
> plenty of information, so I thought he is a one huge US Govt. department
> created to balance the US love for Pakistan/China.

Jai's not very interactive, so it's difficult to assess him.

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

-- Mahipal == माहिपाल "My Pal" or "Maple" Loops, S(y)rup, Wood. IPMM ७६३८!

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 14, 2017, 1:41:32 AM8/14/17
Porat:
e=mcc physics is not physics.
It is fraud.

Your normal nonsense is not physics.
It is not even ridiculous.
One cannot even smile at your claims.

Modern physics IS dirty politics.
It has dirtied everything.

I am cleaning it up.
Either help in this
Or shut up
Or get ignored
Which is what I will do unto you
If you don't
behave.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 3:43:31 AM8/14/17
================================
E =mc^2
if right even if you fuck yourself to dust
now
go on unite yourself with
North Korean king Jon jul
2
now I realize that you are not
only an Aether Engineer ....

BUT A GANGSTER PSYCHOPATH !!!!!
and we know hoe to deal even with gangster psychopaths as well !!
====
Y.P
=============================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 14, 2017, 4:19:27 AM8/14/17
Shut up, fool.
Take your lies and threats elsewhere.
Now, fuck off.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 4:42:32 AM8/14/17
======================
and who are you psychopath gangster
Aether Engineer
to threaten me
or to tell me what to do ?
is it not the best prove that you are
a PSYCHP[ATH gangster ???

I am sure that no company in your country
or others that is even following your behavior here
-to employ you and pay you
a single Dollar !!!
===
Y.P
=============================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 14, 2017, 4:50:37 AM8/14/17
Idiot, first learn simple English.
Now, fuck off.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 6:56:43 AM8/14/17
==========================
btw
who are you little psychopath
to tell me
what to do here ??
I am in that NG MORE THAN 20 YEARS
got it piggy ?? ??
how long you are here ??
2
your ''English'
don't save you from being an
Aether Engineer .....
--
we are in physics ng
not in literature ng

is that English of mine
good enough for a little psycho like you
to understand what I write ??
(:-)
=========
I start to like you ...
(:-)
======================
Y.P
=======================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 14, 2017, 6:59:21 AM8/14/17
Fuck off.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 7:06:55 AM8/14/17
================
I hope that under my 'wash machine'
you will START TO BE ashamed to be
(among the others )
an AETHER ENGINEER !!
and even just by that
I did something positive here
--
bye
-----

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 14, 2017, 7:54:30 AM8/14/17
Fuck off.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 9:59:01 AM8/14/17
====
sorry Boss !!
I don't understand
do I have to leave completely this ng??

or just your ingenious thread only ??
what ever I am your humble servant !!
TIA
Y.Porat
===========================

Serg io

Aug 14, 2017, 10:10:40 AM8/14/17
one of UAs favorite websites;

http://youareanidiot.org/open.html

Mahipal

Aug 14, 2017, 12:34:24 PM8/14/17
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 10:10:40 AM UTC-4, Serg io wrote:
> On 8/13/2017 11:48 PM, Mahipal wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 7:37:44 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

<trim>

Galactic plot? You gotta love that! What are the property tax rates? He he...

> >> Who or what is UA?
> >> Thanks for the info.
> >
> > UA is Uncle Al. Chemist. He used to post here a lot. To UA, everyone alive was/is an Idiot.
>
> one of UAs favorite websites;
>
> http://youareanidiot.org/open.html

I never ever understood how UA thought all others were Idiots save himself==UA?!

Very funny link, SergioJi! Karma? Perhaps...
He he... link reminds me of my Xwife yelling out loud at me. To me m(y) face!
O wait... how did that turn out? History. Let's do the Math by the Law...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cvEVivHVsU Your Time Is Gonna Come LedZep

Hey, it's not me m(y) fault there are no new oldies but goodies songs... Sue Me!

While the Past is gone, the Pain is still realHere... Your Time Is Gonna Come...

I love/adore LedZepJi! Just a GodSend to humans... She's buying a Stairway2Heaven...

<trim>

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 14, 2017, 6:21:57 PM8/14/17
No.

> or just your ingenious thread only ??

There you behave. Don't tell lies or make threats.

> what ever I am your humble servant !!

I don't have servants. Nor slaves. Never wanted that lot.
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ===========================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 14, 2017, 6:29:27 PM8/14/17
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 2:34:24 AM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 10:10:40 AM UTC-4, Serg io wrote:
> > On 8/13/2017 11:48 PM, Mahipal wrote:
> > > On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 7:37:44 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> <trim>

> Galactic plot? You gotta love that! What are the property tax rates? He he...

Part of the great drama that is life. Entertainment untaxed, what could be
better.

> > > UA is Uncle Al. Chemist. He used to post here a lot. To UA, everyone alive was/is an Idiot.

Oh, I remember that Uncle Al creature. He and I had many a fight over ten years
ago, when Zeleny et al were also there in Usenet. I was alone fighting for my
causes.

Such as the Hydrogen Transmission Network, which Uncle Al & Co. dismissed on
purely theoretical grounds. He said that it produced energy from nothing (not
right, it got energy from solar) and so it would not work as it violated the
law of conservation of energy and effectively was a perpetual motion machine.

I suppose, if you say anything is a perpetual motion machine, you can shut down
all funding for it. Nothing can be a pmm unless it is fusion research, for
which endless amounts are required.

Well, Uncle Al is apparently in the graveyard of usenet, while I am still
around. There is justice in the galaxy.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 1:10:59 AM8/15/17
=====================
bye !!
***psychopath***
AETHER ENNINEER
y . p
============================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 15, 2017, 2:36:03 AM8/15/17
good riddance.

Mahipal

Aug 15, 2017, 3:28:42 AM8/15/17
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 6:29:27 PM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 2:34:24 AM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:
> >
> > <trim>

> > Galactic plot? You gotta love that! What are the property tax rates? He he...
>
> Part of the great drama that is life. Entertainment untaxed, what could be
> better.

That drama is very cute. I love it! The Galactic Plot thickens...

> Oh, I remember that Uncle Al creature. He and I had many a fight over ten years
> ago, when Zeleny et al were also there in Usenet. I was alone fighting for my
> causes.

I don't remember any Zeleny. FWIW, I did have had left Usenet for like a decade++.
A good close, since high school, friend turned accountant thought I posted too much.

> Such as the Hydrogen Transmission Network, which Uncle Al & Co. dismissed on
> purely theoretical grounds. He said that it produced energy from nothing (not
> right, it got energy from solar) and so it would not work as it violated the
> law of conservation of energy and effectively was a perpetual motion machine.

PMMs are a very despised concept in the Western/Eastern Mindset.
Per me m(y) thermodynamics education, there exist no PMMs, save The Universe.
Then the(y)TheThem ask why I wear an Invisible Purple Turban and still have a headache?!

> I suppose, if you say anything is a perpetual motion machine, you can shut down
> all funding for it. Nothing can be a pmm unless it is fusion research, for
> which endless amounts are required.
>
> Well, Uncle Al is apparently in the graveyard of usenet, while I am still
> around. There is justice in the galaxy.

UA now is very elderly and living in Florida. I never learned anything from UA.

Once I interacted with him asking UA to stop calling others Idiots.
UA instantly called me an Idiot! End of Story (EOS).

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 15, 2017, 4:23:11 AM8/15/17
Yes, my nearest and dearest thinks I post too much. And really I have paid a
very heavy price for that, by arousing international animosities all around.

If I get murdered there will be literally thousands of suspects. Or rather,
millions, going by the pullulating devotees of the two-for-the-price-of-one
buy-one-get-one-free bigJew-gujJew Einstein-Gandhi bunny-ah pack. They all
hate me thoroughly. The Angels and Gods and Goddesses protect me, so I am still
not only alive but free.

> > Such as the Hydrogen Transmission Network, which Uncle Al & Co. dismissed on
> > purely theoretical grounds. He said that it produced energy from nothing (not
> > right, it got energy from solar) and so it would not work as it violated the
> > law of conservation of energy and effectively was a perpetual motion machine.
>
> PMMs are a very despised concept in the Western/Eastern Mindset.

I wonder why. I suppose, it is the intrinsic meanness of the elites everywhere,
to grab and control, that manifests into the world of physics and corrupts it.

However the Pakistanis have made a Pmm following the Perendev simulation
involving angles magnets.

I don't think the power output is great, so it is not likely to be cheap for
the power output.

But in outer space it will work wonders, as an alternative to nuclear or
chemical fuel. No gravity, cold making more powerful magnetic field... I don't
think the west-east elites want to know about this. Nor do the Indian licker
types.

> Per me m(y) thermodynamics education, there exist no PMMs, save The Universe.

They are not wrong about purely mechanical systems. But magnetic systems and
electromagnetic systems are beyond their scope.

> Then the(y)TheThem ask why I wear an Invisible Purple Turban and still have a headache?!
>
> > I suppose, if you say anything is a perpetual motion machine, you can shut down
> > all funding for it. Nothing can be a pmm unless it is fusion research, for
> > which endless amounts are required.
> >
> > Well, Uncle Al is apparently in the graveyard of usenet, while I am still
> > around. There is justice in the galaxy.
>
> UA now is very elderly and living in Florida. I never learned anything from UA.

Good for you. There was nothing to learn from him. I am not sure if he is
right about Jai either. Jai did post his photo and that looked like a North
Indian chap.

> Once I interacted with him asking UA to stop calling others Idiots.
> UA instantly called me an Idiot! End of Story (EOS).

Typical. He was a mixture of all the weirdos here with even more arrogance
without substance.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 5:58:42 AM8/15/17
====================
ok
Aether Engineer
I will miss you AETHER genius
===

Y.P
=================================

Mahipal

Aug 15, 2017, 1:45:35 PM8/15/17
Not to worry, it's more important to share your ideas so the Chinese can plagiarize.

> If I get murdered there will be literally thousands of suspects. Or rather,
> millions, going by the pullulating devotees of the two-for-the-price-of-one
> buy-one-get-one-free bigJew-gujJew Einstein-Gandhi bunny-ah pack. They all
> hate me thoroughly. The Angels and Gods and Goddesses protect me, so I am still
> not only alive but free.

That's funny! As for Me? I'm free but I have no life. Very Sir Issac NewtonianJi.

> > > Such as the Hydrogen Transmission Network, which Uncle Al & Co. dismissed on
> > > purely theoretical grounds. He said that it produced energy from nothing (not
> > > right, it got energy from solar) and so it would not work as it violated the
> > > law of conservation of energy and effectively was a perpetual motion machine.
> >
> > PMMs are a very despised concept in the Western/Eastern Mindset.
>
> I wonder why. I suppose, it is the intrinsic meanness of the elites everywhere,
> to grab and control, that manifests into the world of physics and corrupts it.

Humans are cruel to eachother, like fireAnts, on average. Wise Brahmins are few.

> However the Pakistanis have made a Pmm following the Perendev simulation
> involving angles magnets.

Perendev simulations? Interesting. New news to me.

> I don't think the power output is great, so it is not likely to be cheap for
> the power output.
>
> But in outer space it will work wonders, as an alternative to nuclear or
> chemical fuel. No gravity, cold making more powerful magnetic field... I don't
> think the west-east elites want to know about this. Nor do the Indian licker
> types.

The elites are too busy vacationing, in any hemisphere. WeThePeopleNeedYourMoney@#.
I worked on the USVISIT program, it's all about gathering biometrics of rich travelers.

> > Per me m(y) thermodynamics education, there exist no PMMs, save The Universe.
>
> They are not wrong about purely mechanical systems. But magnetic systems and
> electromagnetic systems are beyond their scope.

That's not true for most all of us. I mentioned before, my Math thesis was
on MagnetoPlasmaDynamics (MPD) Physics. I dealt with, used, the Lorentz Force.
I also pointed out, once out of university, I never got to apply my MPD work.
I did, twice, see movie The Hunt for Red October with Sean Connery and Alec Baldwin.
Theme focused on a silent MagnetoHydroDynamic (MHD) powered Russian submarine...

In retrospect, I really ought have just studied Acting. Medicine? Or Law. Not STEM.
Music? Starman... he's waiting in the sky... now dead, musician SirJi David Bowie...

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile

> > Then the(y)TheThem ask why I wear an Invisible Purple Turban and still have a headache?!
> >
> > > I suppose, if you say anything is a perpetual motion machine, you can shut down
> > > all funding for it. Nothing can be a pmm unless it is fusion research, for
> > > which endless amounts are required.
> > >
> > > Well, Uncle Al is apparently in the graveyard of usenet, while I am still
> > > around. There is justice in the galaxy.
> >
> > UA now is very elderly and living in Florida. I never learned anything from UA.
>
> Good for you. There was nothing to learn from him. I am not sure if he is
> right about Jai either. Jai did post his photo and that looked like a North
> Indian chap.

I did interact with Jai once, he did seem to know his Hindi. I've never seen him.
Besides, who would want to fake being an Hindu? Peter Sellers?! So funny!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Hindu+Peter+Sellers The Party (1968). Timeless.
The Party may have been his prelude to his much acclaimed movie Being There (1979)...

> > Once I interacted with him asking UA to stop calling others Idiots.
> > UA instantly called me an Idiot! End of Story (EOS).
>
> Typical. He was a mixture of all the weirdos here with even more arrogance
> without substance.

A lot of losers here live and die by the Be Rude Condescension Principle.
Allows them the temporary illusion (==maya) of pretending being smart.

> > > Cheers,
> > > Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 16, 2017, 12:24:49 AM8/16/17
God bless the Chinese, not that they care for the Divine these days.
Unfortunately they cannot plagiarize my work well enough to make prototypes.
I need to make a working prototype which they can plagiarize.
And there is the problem. The costs are very heavy.
To even make a mention of that will excite the bastards_allsorts who will
jump with joy saying that I am out to make money.
As if that were a crime.
Looks like there are different rules for different colours.
Bwaaaa

> > If I get murdered there will be literally thousands of suspects. Or rather,
> > millions, going by the pullulating devotees of the two-for-the-price-of-one
> > buy-one-get-one-free bigJew-gujJew Einstein-Gandhi bunny-ah pack. They all
> > hate me thoroughly. The Angels and Gods and Goddesses protect me, so I am still
> > not only alive but free.
>
> That's funny! As for Me? I'm free but I have no life. Very Sir Issac NewtonianJi.

He had a great life. I am better than him in the family department. Much better.

On the other hand he was a far superior scientist, and much held in esteem
by his contemporaries who on the whole supported him.

I get nothing but exploitation, condescension, indifference
and ridicule, both from the whites and the bootlicking non-whites.

Gain-bandwidth product here, but on the whole I win.

> > > PMMs are a very despised concept in the Western/Eastern Mindset.
> >
> > I wonder why. I suppose, it is the intrinsic meanness of the elites everywhere,
> > to grab and control, that manifests into the world of physics and corrupts it.
>
> Humans are cruel to eachother, like fireAnts, on average. Wise Brahmins are few.

They are extinct. No group of humans has been more viciously targeted
for extinction by their fellow humans.

My father raised me NOT to be a Brahmin. Be anything else, but that. However
my surname was not changed so like it or not I am considered a Brahmin.

Other wise fathers managed to get SC certificate for their offspring, when they
were migrating from East Pakistan. Brilliant!

Much as the whites killed off buffaloes to make the native Americans extinct,
the secular govt. of India has attacked the Sanskrit language and its culture.

> > However the Pakistanis have made a Pmm following the Perendev simulation
> > involving angles magnets.
>
> Perendev simulations? Interesting. New news to me.

Easily checked out by google.

> > I don't think the power output is great, so it is not likely to be cheap for
> > the power output.
> >
> > But in outer space it will work wonders, as an alternative to nuclear or
> > chemical fuel. No gravity, cold making more powerful magnetic field... I don't
> > think the west-east elites want to know about this. Nor do the Indian licker
> > types.
>
> The elites are too busy vacationing, in any hemisphere. WeThePeopleNeedYourMoney@#.
> I worked on the USVISIT program, it's all about gathering biometrics of rich travelers.

Yes, and a travel agent told me that most first class tickets were sold to the
loony doctors. They are having one great ball of a time having conferences all
over the globe.

> > > Per me m(y) thermodynamics education, there exist no PMMs, save The Universe.
> >
> > They are not wrong about purely mechanical systems. But magnetic systems and
> > electromagnetic systems are beyond their scope.
>
> That's not true for most all of us. I mentioned before, my Math thesis was
> on MagnetoPlasmaDynamics (MPD) Physics. I dealt with, used, the Lorentz Force.
> I also pointed out, once out of university, I never got to apply my MPD work.
> I did, twice, see movie The Hunt for Red October with Sean Connery and Alec Baldwin.
> Theme focused on a silent MagnetoHydroDynamic (MHD) powered Russian submarine...

No idea about this. But electric systems have to be allied with mechanical at
some stage.

> In retrospect, I really ought have just studied Acting. Medicine? Or Law. Not STEM.
> Music? Starman... he's waiting in the sky... now dead, musician SirJi David Bowie...
>
> There's a starman waiting in the sky
> He'd like to come and meet us
> But he thinks he'd blow our minds
> There's a starman waiting in the sky
> He's told us not to blow it
> Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
>
> > > Then the(y)TheThem ask why I wear an Invisible Purple Turban and still have a headache?!

> > > UA now is very elderly and living in Florida. I never learned anything from UA.
> >
> > Good for you. There was nothing to learn from him. I am not sure if he is
> > right about Jai either. Jai did post his photo and that looked like a North
> > Indian chap.
>
> I did interact with Jai once, he did seem to know his Hindi. I've never seen him.
> Besides, who would want to fake being an Hindu? Peter Sellers?! So funny!

He could be a US govt. agent. Doing the work of a whole department. Anyway
these days he is quiet so far as I am concerned, and that is a blessing.
Great movie, one of the best. I have a copy.

MappleBalls

Aug 16, 2017, 12:28:05 AM8/16/17
sorry Boss !!
I don't understand
do I have to leave completely this ng??

*HOLY SPARKLING GAY DOG SHIT ON A STICK*

Yes, leave this newsgroup immediately you brainless lunatic. You're boring
and stupid and fat and ugly and gay and you smell like a homeless wino's
ball-sack in an outhouse on a fishing boat in the Sea of Cortez on the
hottest day of the year with no wind.

Mahipal

Aug 17, 2017, 10:05:11 AM8/17/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:24:49 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 3:45:35 AM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 4:23:11 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

<trim>

> > > Yes, my nearest and dearest thinks I post too much. And really I have paid a
> > > very heavy price for that, by arousing international animosities all around.
> >
> > Not to worry, it's more important to share your ideas so the Chinese can plagiarize.
>
> God bless the Chinese, not that they care for the Divine these days.
> Unfortunately they cannot plagiarize my work well enough to make prototypes.
> I need to make a working prototype which they can plagiarize.
> And there is the problem. The costs are very heavy.
> To even make a mention of that will excite the bastards_allsorts who will
> jump with joy saying that I am out to make money.
> As if that were a crime.
> Looks like there are different rules for different colours.
> Bwaaaa

Everybody alive needs to make money. I am getting greedier. Greed Is Good. Wall Street.

If humans were all equally wealthy, the elites would have no one to look down upon.

> > > If I get murdered there will be literally thousands of suspects. Or rather,
> > > millions, going by the pullulating devotees of the two-for-the-price-of-one
> > > buy-one-get-one-free bigJew-gujJew Einstein-Gandhi bunny-ah pack. They all
> > > hate me thoroughly. The Angels and Gods and Goddesses protect me, so I am still
> > > not only alive but free.
> >
> > That's funny! As for Me? I'm free but I have no life. Very Sir Issac NewtonianJi.
>
> He had a great life. I am better than him in the family department. Much better.

Of course! But SIN was asked what he was most proud of in life's accomplishments.
Legend/Myth/Fact/... has it that SIN was most proud of dying a virgin. No sex.
I couldn't make this stuff up about SIN even if I tried 24/7.

> On the other hand he was a far superior scientist, and much held in esteem
> by his contemporaries who on the whole supported him.
>
> I get nothing but exploitation, condescension, indifference
> and ridicule, both from the whites and the bootlicking non-whites.

You/I get used to it. Did I mention humans can be cruel like fireAnts? O, I did.
CrueltyAbuseScaryTerror@# (CAST) is the USA movies' way. Ergo, I stopped watching.

> Gain-bandwidth product here, but on the whole I win.

> > > I wonder why. I suppose, it is the intrinsic meanness of the elites everywhere,
> > > to grab and control, that manifests into the world of physics and corrupts it.
> >
> > Humans are cruel to eachother, like fireAnts, on average. Wise Brahmins are few.
>
> They are extinct. No group of humans has been more viciously targeted
> for extinction by their fellow humans.

Extinct Brahmins? That can't be true. It may feel like it, but it can't be true.

> My father raised me NOT to be a Brahmin. Be anything else, but that. However
> my surname was not changed so like it or not I am considered a Brahmin.

I advised my kids not to study STEM! They didn't exactly follow my advice.

> Other wise fathers managed to get SC certificate for their offspring, when they
> were migrating from East Pakistan. Brilliant!

Per me m(y) life experience: Education is less valuable than good Networking.

> Much as the whites killed off buffaloes to make the native Americans extinct,
> the secular govt. of India has attacked the Sanskrit language and its culture.

Sanskrit is still taught, it is rare. Even in the USA, The Hindu Pundits
perform prayers and ceremonies in Sanskrit readings fairly regularly.
My marriage ceremony was in Sanskrit. The last two words were English: No Divorce!

In college (1986) I took a Sanskrit class, still have the book. It was taught
by a happily married couple. Class size, like six. The couple mostly always
talked about their love of/for Indian food. I learned very little Sanskrit.

> > > However the Pakistanis have made a Pmm following the Perendev simulation
> > > involving angles magnets.
> >
> > Perendev simulations? Interesting. New news to me.
>
> Easily checked out by google.

I did google Perendev. Had you not mentioned him, I'd probably never would've read of him.

> > > I don't think the power output is great, so it is not likely to be cheap for
> > > the power output.
> > >
> > > But in outer space it will work wonders, as an alternative to nuclear or
> > > chemical fuel. No gravity, cold making more powerful magnetic field... I don't
> > > think the west-east elites want to know about this. Nor do the Indian licker
> > > types.
> >
> > The elites are too busy vacationing, in any hemisphere. WeThePeopleNeedYourMoney@#.
> > I worked on the USVISIT program, it's all about gathering biometrics of rich travelers.
>
> Yes, and a travel agent told me that most first class tickets were sold to the
> loony doctors. They are having one great ball of a time having conferences all
> over the globe.

Over time, one learns that things are not as advertised. It's all MakeUp/MadeUp.
They are lying when they bring you good news.
They are lying when they bring you bad news.
They are always just lying! Do I seem cynical?
Good News, Bad News... you know I've had my share... LedZep...

> > > They are not wrong about purely mechanical systems. But magnetic systems and
> > > electromagnetic systems are beyond their scope.
> >
> > That's not true for most all of us. I mentioned before, my Math thesis was
> > on MagnetoPlasmaDynamics (MPD) Physics. I dealt with, used, the Lorentz Force.
> > I also pointed out, once out of university, I never got to apply my MPD work.
> > I did, twice, see movie The Hunt for Red October with Sean Connery and Alec Baldwin.
> > Theme focused on a silent MagnetoHydroDynamic (MHD) powered Russian submarine...
>
> No idea about this. But electric systems have to be allied with mechanical at
> some stage.

Yes, mechanical engineering is a very basic and extremely important discipline.

<trim>

> > I did interact with Jai once, he did seem to know his Hindi. I've never seen him.
> > Besides, who would want to fake being an Hindu? Peter Sellers?! So funny!
>
> He could be a US govt. agent. Doing the work of a whole department. Anyway
> these days he is quiet so far as I am concerned, and that is a blessing.

Well this is a discussion NG. If one doesn't discuss, then one should
not bother to post here. They should just go blog themselves! He he...

> > https://www.google.com/search?q=Hindu+Peter+Sellers The Party (1968). Timeless.
>
> Great movie, one of the best. I have a copy.

There's only one great SirJi Peter Sellers! I laugh so hard...

Pink Panther at hotel: I would like a roooum.
Hotel Clerk: A what?
Seconds later, Pink Panther at hotel: I would like a roooum?!
Hotel Clerk: A what?

You're a damn hotel, what else could you possibly have to offer besides a roooum!
I just laugh and Laugh and LAUGH... A roooum! A what?! He he...

<trim>

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 18, 2017, 12:54:22 AM8/18/17
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 12:05:11 AM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:24:49 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 3:45:35 AM UTC+10, Mahipal wrote:
> > > On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 4:23:11 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> <trim>

> > > Not to worry, it's more important to share your ideas so the Chinese can plagiarize.
> >
> > God bless the Chinese, not that they care for the Divine these days.
> > Unfortunately they cannot plagiarize my work well enough to make prototypes.
> > I need to make a working prototype which they can plagiarize.
> > And there is the problem. The costs are very heavy.
> > To even make a mention of that will excite the bastards_allsorts who will
> > jump with joy saying that I am out to make money.
> > As if that were a crime.
> > Looks like there are different rules for different colours.
> > Bwaaaa
>
> Everybody alive needs to make money. I am getting greedier. Greed Is Good. Wall Street.
>
> If humans were all equally wealthy, the elites would have no one to look down upon.

You are forgetting caste, religion, social class, linguistics, fashion,
education, talent, genius, looks etc.

The scope for snobbery is not constrained by wealth.

In fact, the wealthy are looked down upon by so many for their vulgarity, vanity
ignorance, pig-headedness, grabbiness etc. as so many uncultured dumbfucks.

Which is why, I was not nor am keen upon surpassing Bill in the dollar
game.

> > > That's funny! As for Me? I'm free but I have no life. Very Sir Issac NewtonianJi.
> >
> > He had a great life. I am better than him in the family department. Much better.
>
> Of course! But SIN was asked what he was most proud of in life's accomplishments.
> Legend/Myth/Fact/... has it that SIN was most proud of dying a virgin. No sex.
> I couldn't make this stuff up about SIN even if I tried 24/7.

This is difficult to understand in this age of permissiveness, more
grandiloquently expressed as existential relativism. That is, there is no sense
of honour, shame, duty, morality for there are no ideals at all. Just as
for the relativist the only truth is the constancy of the speed of light, the
only truth for the existentialist is money. And what point money, if it cannot
buy sexual gratification!

For an Indian it is not difficult at all to understand Sir Isaac Newton in this
particular matter.

Sir Isaac Newton was a sanyasi, who took up brahmacharya or abstinence as
a pre-requisite. He practised renunciation.

Great man! Still, as Swami Vivekananda told householders: "Be cheated a hundred
times but never lose faith in human nature. Thus the path of the householder
is far more difficult than that of the saint who follows the equally true path
of renunciation." And is not that correct!

> > On the other hand he was a far superior scientist, and much held in esteem
> > by his contemporaries who on the whole supported him.
> >
> > I get nothing but exploitation, condescension, indifference
> > and ridicule, both from the whites and the bootlicking non-whites.
>
> You/I get used to it. Did I mention humans can be cruel like fireAnts? O, I did.
> CrueltyAbuseScaryTerror@# (CAST) is the USA movies' way. Ergo, I stopped watching.

I am not particularly bothered, just stating facts why I could not do so much
more in my own time. I am always glad that I have so far not met with the
fates of Lavoisier, Pushkin and my favourite writer Lermontov. I warm myself
with the thought that my Shri Guru Sir Isaac Newton lived to a great old age.

> > Gain-bandwidth product here, but on the whole I win.

> > > Humans are cruel to eachother, like fireAnts, on average. Wise Brahmins are few.
> >
> > They are extinct. No group of humans has been more viciously targeted
> > for extinction by their fellow humans.
>
> Extinct Brahmins? That can't be true. It may feel like it, but it can't be true.

The last real Brahmin I know happened to be my great-grandfather, Shri
Nalinakshya Bhattacharya. I often think of him!

These days anyone can call himelf a Brahmin, though why he should try that is
beyond understanding.

It pays far more to get a SC/ST certificate.

Well, I dare say that people of the class of my great-grandfather still exist
but I don't know them. The last thing the rulers of the lands want is to give
them the faintest prominence. They want to drug the popular minds with
everything else! So the publicity for the genuine Brahmin is zero. On the
other hand, whenever possible, they are compared to Nazis. A good put-down
strategy, what.

To be a bit immodest, I was called a Brahmin by such intense Brahmin haters
like the great Shriman Kunal Singh and that Khalistani guy, my dear, dear, dear
Mr Singh. I suppose, this is a carry-on of the ancient Brahmin-Kshatriya
animosity going just by my name. I suppose Google archives can find those
posts.

> > My father raised me NOT to be a Brahmin. Be anything else, but that. However
> > my surname was not changed so like it or not I am considered a Brahmin.
>
> I advised my kids not to study STEM! They didn't exactly follow my advice.
>
> > Other wise fathers managed to get SC certificate for their offspring, when they
> > were migrating from East Pakistan. Brilliant!
>
> Per me m(y) life experience: Education is less valuable than good Networking.
>
> > Much as the whites killed off buffaloes to make the native Americans extinct,
> > the secular govt. of India has attacked the Sanskrit language and its culture.
>
> Sanskrit is still taught, it is rare. Even in the USA, The Hindu Pundits
> perform prayers and ceremonies in Sanskrit readings fairly regularly.
> My marriage ceremony was in Sanskrit. The last two words were English: No Divorce!

Did they guide you to enunciate the Kaama-stati, or Statement of Desire to your
bride?

Those pundits should be replaced by Sanskrit-talking robots who should do a better job as they could be programmed to speak Sanskrit beautifully and
explain the meanings of the mantras.

Or at least, those robots could be used as assistants. Nice use for robotics,
what!

If you had a good pundit as I had (the chief priest of Kalighat) your marriage
could have been more successful. (I remember you saying you got divorced.)

> In college (1986) I took a Sanskrit class, still have the book. It was taught
> by a happily married couple. Class size, like six. The couple mostly always
> talked about their love of/for Indian food. I learned very little Sanskrit.

Fortunately I was taught Sanskrit in my Jesuit-English medium school from
Std.4 to 8. five years. So something still sticks to me, and I can work from
that. As I did when I translated the Vedic marriage vows into English.

As a kid I did not like studying Sanskrit, but in my advancing years I find
that Sanskrit was the best subject they taught me. It gives such wonderful
direction, peace, understanding.

> > > Perendev simulations? Interesting. New news to me.
> >
> > Easily checked out by google.
>
> I did google Perendev. Had you not mentioned him, I'd probably never would've read of him.

I got the Perendev simulation from a IIT KgP friend who works in IBM.

> > > The elites are too busy vacationing, in any hemisphere. WeThePeopleNeedYourMoney@#.
> > > I worked on the USVISIT program, it's all about gathering biometrics of rich travelers.
> >
> > Yes, and a travel agent told me that most first class tickets were sold to the
> > loony doctors. They are having one great ball of a time having conferences all
> > over the globe.
>
> Over time, one learns that things are not as advertised. It's all MakeUp/MadeUp.
> They are lying when they bring you good news.
> They are lying when they bring you bad news.
> They are always just lying! Do I seem cynical?
> Good News, Bad News... you know I've had my share... LedZep...

Telling lies is one way to make people mad, and then they become the prey
for the loony doctors and their associates.
It is all nicely linked together!

> > > That's not true for most all of us. I mentioned before, my Math thesis was
> > > on MagnetoPlasmaDynamics (MPD) Physics. I dealt with, used, the Lorentz Force.
> > > I also pointed out, once out of university, I never got to apply my MPD work.
> > > I did, twice, see movie The Hunt for Red October with Sean Connery and Alec Baldwin.
> > > Theme focused on a silent MagnetoHydroDynamic (MHD) powered Russian submarine...
> >
> > No idea about this. But electric systems have to be allied with mechanical at
> > some stage.
>
> Yes, mechanical engineering is a very basic and extremely important discipline.

Oh, absolutely! Can't do anything without old Mech!

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2017, 3:12:43 AM8/18/17
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 7:54:22 AM UTC+3, > > > for extinction by their fellow humans.

> > Extinct Brahmins? That can't be true. It may feel like it, but it can't be true.
> > -- Mahipal == माहिपाल "My Pal" or "Maple" Loops, S(y)rup, Wood. IPMM ७६३८!
> > Enjo(y)... Salute… Cheers... Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM somePlace.

speaking about honesty
who contributed more
for """""Modern""" science ??

the Eastern world ?
or the Western world ??

TIA
Y.Porat
==================================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 18, 2017, 4:47:26 AM8/18/17
Honest scientists contributed to modern science.
They are not particularly concerned about geography, racism, bigotry, etc.

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 18, 2017, 6:46:36 AM8/18/17
Oops, I meant Nalinakshya Mukhopadhyay - the B. in question was a person
in Usenet who was quite the opposite of a Brahmin. Strange how the mind works!

Mahipal

Aug 18, 2017, 9:03:37 AM8/18/17
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 4:47:26 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 5:12:43 PM UTC+10, pora...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 7:54:22 AM UTC+3, > > > for extinction by their fellow humans.

> > speaking about honesty
> > who contributed more
> > for """""Modern""" science ??
> >
> > the Eastern world ?
> > or the Western world ??

PoratJi, that's not the right question. There exists only one world, Earth.
All humans evolved from a place in Africa. We just migrated to different places.

The Pythagorean Theorem x*x+y*y=z*z actually originated in Egypt.
The concept of Zero is Hindustani/Bharati. Jab 0 di(y)a mere Bharat ne...
Music scales are also of Indian origins.
Arabs are historically medicine masters.
Ever go to UAE recently? Such great architecture on Earth!
Chinese invented the printing press centuries before Gutenberg.
Japanese gave us cooking skills, like just eat raw fish. Sushi!
Scots gave us Scotch. Russians gave us Vodka. French, wine. Italians? Coffee.
Russia gave us the great cute short story: The Measure Of Man.
Women give us Talking Heads, lap dances, and Bell(y) Dancing...
Kids and senior citizens give us soiled diapers. Circus of Life. Circle?

I'll stop nowHere. We are one world and one human race. Peace. Out.

> > TIA
> > Y.Porat
> > ==================================
>
> Honest scientists contributed to modern science.
> They are not particularly concerned about geography, racism, bigotry, etc.

BanerjeeJi, must you always be so succinct and accurate?! He he...

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2017, 12:25:09 PM8/18/17
> Enjo(y)... Salute… Cheers... Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM someplace
==============
Mahipal .
you pose yourself naïve !........
(I don't find the right word )

I am talking about
innovations of the say 200years a go
in chemistry physics
technology
invention of say the generator for mass electricity
the steam engine engine
the airplanes missiles orbiting the glove
internet
structure of matter
cellphone
food production
agriculture improvement for mass food production
modern medicine
science universities !!!
(in contrast to religion ''universities''
etc etc etc
and to notice it and be grateful for the
to give credit to inventors
should be and is part of our (western culture
don't you think so ===

TIA
Y.Porat
=================

Mahipal

Aug 18, 2017, 3:10:49 PM8/18/17
> ==============
> Mahipal .
> you pose yourself naïve !........
> (I don't find the right word )

That's a fine word for me, naïve! You are a good friend to me, PoratJi.
NFAR... I'm just this one guy... Me m(y) thoughts hardly matter.

> I am talking about
> innovations of the say 200years a go
> in chemistry physics
> technology
> invention of say the generator for mass electricity
> the steam engine engine
> the airplanes missiles orbiting the glove
> internet

It's globe internet. I love your typos. You YeheilJi have to be making them on purpose.

> structure of matter
> cellphone
> food production
> agriculture improvement for mass food production
> modern medicine
> science universities !!!
> (in contrast to religion ''universities''
> etc etc etc

If I denigrated religious institutions, me m(y) life would be worse than it already is. O(y)e...

> and to notice it and be grateful for the
> to give credit to inventors
> should be and is part of our (western culture
> don't you think so ===

I did not undermine the Western Culture at all. I live/studied in USA!
I just acknowledged Africa, West, and East. North and South. Evolution.

Let me tell you a strange truth==such==sach. Mahi means Earth. Pal means Protector.
Mahi-mahi is also a Hawaiian fish, but let's save that discussion for another day.

> TIA
> Y.Porat
> =================

Like I said before PoratJi, science/physics is indifferent to East, West, North, and South.

Mahipal

Aug 18, 2017, 5:38:00 PM8/18/17
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 6:46:36 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 2:54:22 PM UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > >
> > > <trim>

> > > Everybody alive needs to make money. I am getting greedier. Greed Is Good. Wall Street.
> > >
> > > If humans were all equally wealthy, the elites would have no one to look down upon.
> >
> > You are forgetting caste, religion, social class, linguistics, fashion,
> > education, talent, genius, looks etc.

No, not forgetting. In modern USA, only wealth earns you those list of things including fashion.
Perhaps I'm being mistaken, but I did not get my USA Security Clearance because of my divorce.
Look... me m(y) friends on or off Facebook, know my life's story rather well. So I share.

> > The scope for snobbery is not constrained by wealth.

I hate snobs! At any level/scale of wealth or condescension.

> > In fact, the wealthy are looked down upon by so many for their vulgarity, vanity
> > ignorance, pig-headedness, grabbiness etc. as so many uncultured dumbfucks.

He he... but seriously and actually, I'm trying hard to get that wealthy. Send $CASH$!

> > Which is why, I was not nor am keen upon surpassing Bill in the dollar game.

People know exactly how wealthy they are with respect to Bill$ Gates$. Exactl(y)!

> > > Of course! But SIN was asked what he was most proud of in life's accomplishments.
> > > Legend/Myth/Fact/... has it that SIN was most proud of dying a virgin. No sex.
> > > I couldn't make this stuff up about SIN even if I tried 24/7.
> >
> > This is difficult to understand in this age of permissiveness, more
> > grandiloquently expressed as existential relativism. That is, there is no sense
> > of honour, shame, duty, morality for there are no ideals at all. Just as
> > for the relativist the only truth is the constancy of the speed of light, the
> > only truth for the existentialist is money. And what point money, if it cannot
> > buy sexual gratification!

I lived a few years in NYC, after being divorced. Girls would say: No Money No Honey.
I and me m(y) friends used to make so many jokes from that phrase! Cheers, more Beers!

> > For an Indian it is not difficult at all to understand Sir Isaac Newton in this
> > particular matter.
> >
> > Sir Isaac Newton was a sanyasi, who took up brahmacharya or abstinence as
> > a pre-requisite. He practised renunciation.

I have a different practical SIN theory. The English People were dying
around SIN due to the plague(s). SIN was just behaving smart/wise/safe.

> > Great man! Still, as Swami Vivekananda told householders: "Be cheated a hundred
> > times but never lose faith in human nature. Thus the path of the householder
> > is far more difficult than that of the saint who follows the equally true path
> > of renunciation." And is not that correct!

Well, it's uplifting to the soul. Now, I'd rather have a mansion+penthouse+vacations.

> > > You/I get used to it. Did I mention humans can be cruel like fireAnts? O, I did.
> > > CrueltyAbuseScaryTerror@# (CAST) is the USA movies' way. Ergo, I stopped watching.
> >
> > I am not particularly bothered, just stating facts why I could not do so much
> > more in my own time. I am always glad that I have so far not met with the
> > fates of Lavoisier, Pushkin and my favourite writer Lermontov. I warm myself
> > with the thought that my Shri Guru Sir Isaac Newton lived to a great old age.

You BanerjeeJi do love your Russian Poets. Save French Lavoisier, guillotined chemist.

The following is from me m(y) meon site, https://mahipal7638.wordpress.com:

The word Meontology comes from the Ancient Greek μή, me “non” and ὄν,
on “being” (confer ontology). Nikolai Minsky and Nikolai Maksimovich
Minsky (Russian: Никола́й Макси́мович Ми́нский) are pseudonyms of Nikolai
Maksimovich Vilenkin (Виле́нкин; 1855–1937), a mystical writer and poet
of the Silver Age of Russian Poetry.

FWIW... I tend to prefer performance/sung poetry, though I still read poetr(y).
BTW, meon.com is a squatted website address. But meon now! Many losers just squat.

<trim>

> > > Extinct Brahmins? That can't be true. It may feel like it, but it can't be true.
> >
> > The last real Brahmin I know happened to be my great-grandfather, Shri
> > Nalinakshya Bhattacharya. I often think of him!
>
> Oops, I meant Nalinakshya Mukhopadhyay - the B. in question was a person
> in Usenet who was quite the opposite of a Brahmin. Strange how the mind works!

We all make mistakes during discussions. No big deal. Relax... I too hate making typos!

> > These days anyone can call himelf a Brahmin, though why he should try that is
> > beyond understanding.

Fake it until you make it. It's crazy, but that's how people swing these days.

Hey look! It's Friday. Bannon finally got fired! It is Friday! I never knew
any USA employee who didn't get fired on a Friday. I think it has something
to do with Accountants' Math. Accountants can't carry the decimal place?!

> > It pays far more to get a SC/ST certificate.
> >
> > Well, I dare say that people of the class of my great-grandfather still exist
> > but I don't know them. The last thing the rulers of the lands want is to give
> > them the faintest prominence. They want to drug the popular minds with
> > everything else! So the publicity for the genuine Brahmin is zero. On the
> > other hand, whenever possible, they are compared to Nazis. A good put-down
> > strategy, what.

I'll think about that. Pretty sure that I don't disagree with it at all.
Likely due to the misuse of the Brahmin s(y)mbol/icon. What you gonna do...
But that is a crazy thought: Brahmin==Nazis?! WTF?! No time to be young...
Heart - Crazy On You ... just google the string... Dreamboat Annie... Enjo(y)!

The two words {Aryan, Race} have also been hijacked/abused. Hey, People Are STUPID!

> > To be a bit immodest, I was called a Brahmin by such intense Brahmin haters
> > like the great Shriman Kunal Singh and that Khalistani guy, my dear, dear, dear
> > Mr Singh. I suppose, this is a carry-on of the ancient Brahmin-Kshatriya
> > animosity going just by my name. I suppose Google archives can find those
> > posts.

Animosity? Perhaps not. I'm Sikh, from Punjab, India. Chandigarh. I'm Kshatriya==Warrior.
I respect you, BanerjeeJi. Hell, you being a Brahmin, I can overlook that aspect. He he...

> > > I advised my kids not to study STEM! They didn't exactly follow my advice.

> > > Per me m(y) life experience: Education is less valuable than good Networking.

> > > Sanskrit is still taught, it is rare. Even in the USA, The Hindu Pundits
> > > perform prayers and ceremonies in Sanskrit readings fairly regularly.
> > > My marriage ceremony was in Sanskrit. The last two words were English: No Divorce!
> >
> > Did they guide you to enunciate the Kaama-stati, or Statement of Desire to your
> > bride?

Seriously, I didn't understand a single word of my Sanskrit wedding ritual. I grew up in USA!

> > Those pundits should be replaced by Sanskrit-talking robots who
> > should do a better job as they could be programmed to speak
> > Sanskrit beautifully and explain the meanings of the mantras.

Not to worry, the SW IT Robot work is being outsourced to India. It's simple translation.

> > Or at least, those robots could be used as assistants. Nice use for robotics,
> > what!
> >
> > If you had a good pundit as I had (the chief priest of Kalighat) your marriage
> > could have been more successful. (I remember you saying you got divorced.)

The PunditJi was/is very nice/great. Now, 29+ years later, I still see him once in a while.

Yes, I'm divorced. My friends/family say I waited 15+ years too long to get divorced.
They really do! I think I did good. Because I see modern younger divorced couples
with very young aged kids, six or less, having to deal with custody schedules. Yuck!

I have a son named Neel, after Blue GodJi Lord Krishna. Works in/with DataMining.

Me? I'll never marry again. I know of too many failed second++ marriages.
I'd rather have my peace of mind. Better than sex! Wa(y)! Very SIN like.
Will me m(y) kids ever get married? I do never force/encourage them to.

> > > In college (1986) I took a Sanskrit class, still have the book. It was taught
> > > by a happily married couple. Class size, like six. The couple mostly always
> > > talked about their love of/for Indian food. I learned very little Sanskrit.
> >
> > Fortunately I was taught Sanskrit in my Jesuit-English medium school from
> > Std.4 to 8. five years. So something still sticks to me, and I can work from
> > that. As I did when I translated the Vedic marriage vows into English.
> >
> > As a kid I did not like studying Sanskrit, but in my advancing years I find
> > that Sanskrit was the best subject they taught me. It gives such wonderful
> > direction, peace, understanding.

Now you are just making me jealous! I kind of enjoy Sanskrit in self-study-mode now.

> > > I did google Perendev. Had you not mentioned him, I'd probably never would've read of him.
> >
> > I got the Perendev simulation from a IIT KgP friend who works in IBM.

IIT Kharagpur! Very cool.

<trim>

> > > Over time, one learns that things are not as advertised. It's all MakeUp/MadeUp.
> > > They are lying when they bring you good news.
> > > They are lying when they bring you bad news.
> > > They are always just lying! Do I seem cynical?
> > > Good News, Bad News... you know I've had my share... LedZep...
> >
> > Telling lies is one way to make people mad, and then they become the prey
> > for the loony doctors and their associates.
> > It is all nicely linked together!

I am seriously working on mastering the art of lying, these days. I really am.
Good Times, Bad Times... you know I've had my share... Gods LedZepJi...

<trim>

> > > Yes, mechanical engineering is a very basic and extremely important discipline.
> >
> > Oh, absolutely! Can't do anything without old Mech!

<trim>

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2017, 3:51:08 AM8/19/17
On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at > > > > On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:24:49 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> -stati, or Statement of Desire to your

==================================
Mahipal my friend
fist of all
God save us from the endless quoting's and sub sub quoting's of
Arindam
as if all his mumbling is important to every one here !

2
I asked you
who invented the internet (just one!!
of many examples )!!!

you answered
''the whole world is **using it ''......
is it a decent answer ??

is it giving credit to the **inventor** ??!!!

that is so basic in western culture ??!!

TIA
Y.Porat
=======================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 19, 2017, 4:00:10 AM8/19/17
I am descended from Brahmins, true. However I don't think of myself as a
Brahmin most of the time. Mainly I do not do the things Brahmins are supposed
to do, nor am I as austere, generous, learned in the scriptures as I should be
as a living god, automatically getting the respect of everyone. As you can see,
only you are the one giving me respect - all the rest wish I were dead and gone,
or at least, gone!

Brahmin-Kshatriya animosity is very old and ongoing. Kshatriyas resent the
regard Brahmins had from the population, so they persecuted them out of
jealousy. This has gone on since the dawn of history - the story of Kshup and
Dadhichi is mentioned in the Shiv Puranas.

Buddhism can be seen as the Kshatriya expression against Brahminism. Similar
for the Sikhs, your own religion. They don't like Brahmins, though perhaps
you don't know this.

One way of survival for the Brahmins was to be very poor and thus
get the public sympathy. But the British used Brahmins as their clerks and thus
some Brahmins became better off, and excited the jealousy of the rest of the
population. So as soon as the British left, all possible anti-Brahmin tactics
were carried out, so that today genuine Brahmins are extinct.

> > > Did they guide you to enunciate the Kaama-stati, or Statement of Desire to your
> > > bride?
>
> Seriously, I didn't understand a single word of my Sanskrit wedding ritual. I grew up in USA!

I took three months to translate the Sanskrit vows into English, as my daughter
asked me to do that, since she wanted to know what it was all about, what
promises were being made, what were the expectations, what did the rituals
actually mean, and so on.

> > > Those pundits should be replaced by Sanskrit-talking robots who
> > > should do a better job as they could be programmed to speak
> > > Sanskrit beautifully and explain the meanings of the mantras.
>
> Not to worry, the SW IT Robot work is being outsourced to India. It's simple translation.

Good. C3PO to the rescue.

> > > Or at least, those robots could be used as assistants. Nice use for robotics,
> > > what!
> > >
> > > If you had a good pundit as I had (the chief priest of Kalighat) your marriage
> > > could have been more successful. (I remember you saying you got divorced.)
>
> The PunditJi was/is very nice/great. Now, 29+ years later, I still see him once in a while.
>
> Yes, I'm divorced. My friends/family say I waited 15+ years too long to get divorced.
> They really do! I think I did good. Because I see modern younger divorced couples
> with very young aged kids, six or less, having to deal with custody schedules. Yuck!
>
> I have a son named Neel, after Blue GodJi Lord Krishna. Works in/with DataMining.
>
> Me? I'll never marry again. I know of too many failed second++ marriages.
> I'd rather have my peace of mind. Better than sex! Wa(y)! Very SIN like.
> Will me m(y) kids ever get married? I do never force/encourage them to.

I don't know how marriages can fail. These days two of my relatives are
divorced. Bad new word in India, this divorce. Still, most of us are doing well
and looking after each other. That helps in the old age.
You need to be as lucky and unscrupulous as the Clintons to take that line.
Is it worth it? Probably it is, to those who hold that crime pays.

benj

Aug 19, 2017, 4:39:25 AM8/19/17
Dummy EVerybody know Algore invented the Internet and Global warming.

pora...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2017, 5:10:13 AM8/19/17
==================
Arindam
take an advice from an old goat like me

just be much more precise !!
people in the net generaly
don't have the patience for long scrolls

as you said about your old preachers

TRY TO ME MODEST AS **POSSIBLE** !!
it is much more impressive than the
other way !!!
=========

TIA
Y.Porat
====================

Arindam Banerjee

Aug 19, 2017, 6:38:04 AM8/19/17
Take my advice.

First:
No one is asking you to read what I write.
I do not expect you to understand what I write.

So:
You need not read what I write.

There are people with far more brains than what you possess.
They can understand what I write.
So I write for them.

For I believe that those who understand what I write
Will make the world a better place.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

It is loading more messages.