Under Water Sail

reber G=emc^2

Jun 22, 2017, 5:04:59 PM6/22/17
Going with a water sail when wind is to calm.Its my idea so best not steal it.Good for Gulf of Mexico,and going from Spain to N.America.Trade Currents do good.Trebert

hanson

Jun 22, 2017, 9:50:06 PM6/22/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>
"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Going with a water sail when wind is to calm. Its my idea
so best not steal it", since it is as stupid as G=emc^2
which says: "Glazier exhibits micro cephalic cretinism"

john

Jun 23, 2017, 1:06:52 PM6/23/17
If you submerge it and move it and then
lift it out and put it back where it was and
repeat, I think it will work. May have to be small
enough for one person

reber G=emc^2

Jun 23, 2017, 1:50:15 PM6/23/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:04:59 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Going with a water sail when wind is to calm.Its my idea so best not steal it.Good for Gulf of Mexico,and going from Spain to N.America.Trade Currents do good.Trebert

It can be made to turn and run a dynamo to run lights.Water energy is green,and always there.Also another way to catch fish.Trebert

Sегgi о

Jun 23, 2017, 1:50:49 PM6/23/17
it will work better on a river.

hanson

Jun 23, 2017, 2:02:39 PM6/23/17

hanson

Jun 23, 2017, 2:04:47 PM6/23/17
Glazier, you Swine, you are drunk and lying again

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 2:12:24 PM6/23/17
Wonderful. Bird choppers aren't good enough for you now you want to
build fish choppers as well? Bert you are still an idiot.

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 2:14:08 PM6/23/17
Yup. Water wheels, windmills, growing tulips! Those greens really know
their science. Looks like they think feudalism is the next step for
civilisation.

Double-A

Jun 23, 2017, 3:45:38 PM6/23/17
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 2:04:59 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Going with a water sail when wind is to calm.Its my idea so best not steal it.Good for Gulf of Mexico,and going from Spain to N.America.Trade Currents do good.Trebert

If you could invent a sail that would catch the aether drift, then you would really have something!

Double-A

reber G=emc^2

Jun 23, 2017, 4:05:17 PM6/23/17
Good thinking.I know best shape of sail is > My barrel sailboat is very light.I lift it.My van carries it.It come together in 4 pieces. Takes 2 minutes to put together,and now I make them to hold 2 people.and takes 2 minutes to put together.I gave the plans to Sea Scouts . Trebert

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 4:14:28 PM6/23/17
Yeah, you'd prove MMX wrong. I smell Nobel!

hanson

Jun 23, 2017, 9:13:22 PM6/23/17
keeps on with his lies. There is no Barrel boat.