Tough Christmas

HVAC

Dec 21, 2016, 2:58:02 PM12/21/16
As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well. I've always played the role of his father as much as I can and he has called me dad for more than 25 years. These are the times when I feel so lost. I've been trained to deal with so many situations but now I have nothing. I'm making it up as I go. I told him he will ALWAYS have a family with us and he's never alone. He will be coming this Christmas as he did many years. I just wish I knew some magic words that could make everything better but I don't

Yuri Kreaton

Dec 21, 2016, 3:38:30 PM12/21/16
need magic words too,
friend of son, a nice guy, 27, no father, bad luck most of his life, got
drunk + got 2 years in jail + does not remember doing it, how to keep
him positive to succeed ?- still in jail with the deplorables

edpr...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2016, 4:39:30 PM12/21/16
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:58:02 PM UTC-5, HVAC wrote:
> I just wish I knew some magic words that could make everything
> better but I don't

it is not the words that matter right now. just be there for him.

HVAC

Dec 21, 2016, 6:20:06 PM12/21/16
Yuri Kreaton
need magic words too,
friend of son, a nice guy, 27, no father, bad luck most of his life, got
drunk + got 2 years in jail + does not remember doing it, how to keep
him positive to succeed ?- still in jail with the deplorables
------------

Well, you don't get two years in jail on a first offense DUI.

What's the real story?

HVAC

Dec 21, 2016, 6:23:08 PM12/21/16
edpr...@gmail.com
-----------

Thanks. I'm trying. I just feel like I should be doing something more but I don't know what. We'll all be together over the holidays and he can see that there will always be a family here for him

Mahipal

Dec 21, 2016, 6:23:48 PM12/21/16
Tough? That's a weird way to spell Merry. Got any Physics, HVAC?

You are confusing this NG for the PTSD psycho help NGs. Common mistake.
Just make two clicks to the left, then back click three clicks. You'll find it.

HVAC

Dec 21, 2016, 6:30:31 PM12/21/16
Loopy says

Tough? That's a weird way to spell Merry. Got any Physics, HVAC?

You are confusing this NG for the PTSD psycho help NGs. Common mistake.
Just make two clicks to the left, then back click three clicks. You'll find it.
---------

Nah. I'll just dump my thoughts in here. People know not to read my shit by now.

Oh wait. I mean request denied

Yuri Kreaton

Dec 22, 2016, 12:49:57 AM12/22/16
there was a fight and he choked her out, new law says 1 or 2 class
felony and get 10 years [2 w probation], the dude has 4 young kids by 3
differnet wives, why ? it is a 'consumables' problem he has,

but he knows linix quite well, very nice guy when streight, drives
trucks when he works => 10% of the time, cause the rest 90% hes stoned.
like him to succeed and make child support paymments

...some things are so complicated you cant fix it, just wish it all
well, and get a priest to spray holy water on it all...

so when he gets out, will he be tough guy and use?, or stay sober get a
job?

is he worth saving ?

he ran into another guy before he went in and had words, and the other
guy has friends that can fix the guy in jail for good, no problem, if
someone wants that done. He cannot fuck up when he gets out, if he does
he goes back in to serve out 10, and I cant do anything about it all,
just advise and watch. all real stuff, anyhow I watch some of the kids
sometimes.

HVAC

Dec 22, 2016, 6:38:12 AM12/22/16
Ya. It sucks for the kids

Mahipal

Dec 22, 2016, 12:04:37 PM12/22/16
On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 12:49:57 AM UTC-5, Yuri Kreaton wrote:
> On 12/21/2016 5:20 PM, HVAC wrote:
> > Yuri Kreaton
>> > need magic words too,
>> > friend of son, a nice guy, 27, no father, bad luck most of his life, got
>> > drunk + got 2 years in jail + does not remember doing it, how to keep
>> > him positive to succeed ?- still in jail with the deplorables
> > ------------
> >
> > Well, you don't get two years in jail on a first offense DUI.
> >
> > What's the real story?
> >
> there was a fight and he choked her out, new law says 1 or 2 class
> felony and get 10 years [2 w probation], the dude has 4 young kids by 3
> differnet wives, why ? it is a 'consumables' problem he has,

Three wives before age 30? Lucky Bastard.

> but he knows linix quite well, very nice guy when streight, drives
> trucks when he works => 10% of the time, cause the rest 90% hes stoned.
> like him to succeed and make child support paymments
>
> ...some things are so complicated you cant fix it, just wish it all
> well, and get a priest to spray holy water on it all...
>
> so when he gets out, will he be tough guy and use?, or stay sober get a
> job?
>
> is he worth saving ?

Your friend's son, yes; HVAC, not so much.

> he ran into another guy before he went in and had words, and the other
> guy has friends that can fix the guy in jail for good, no problem, if
> someone wants that done. He cannot fuck up when he gets out, if he does
> he goes back in to serve out 10, and I cant do anything about it all,
> just advise and watch. all real stuff, anyhow I watch some of the kids
> sometimes.

Speaking of getting drunk and entrapped by the greedy profit seeking
lawyers who work due diligently for The Law... I have this friend,
Rick. Divorced and has one daughter. So when Rick was like 20, he got
his first DUI. Then 25 years pass, he gets his second one. He's like
my age, 50+. So, in court, the judge instantly reminds Rick of his one
prior DUI 25+ years ago. In YodaSpeakIsmIshQ, screwed he was.

So in the past 30+ years, all legal records have been digitized. Just
remember, BigData is your friend! He he... our past is everpresent.

Anywho, Rick still likes to drink with friends. But now, he always has
a taxicab on retainer. No way in USA Hell is Rick going to risk
another encounter with cops of The Land that is of The Laws.

Yuri, your friend's son has to be ridiculously careful, for now,
forever, BigData is instantly accessible to the police of our
dystopian PoliceState in their car somehow always driving behind
imprisoned you/us/me/we/ThePeople. And, don't forget, the automated
OCR SW is always on and scanning and tagging any license plates that
happen to come into scanning cameras' view. Only a matter of time --
relativistically corrected for or otherwise -- when license plates
will be seeded with RFID transmitters. Enjo(y)... Ha ha Hadoop®!

Three wives before age 30? Seriously? Lucky ...youKnow.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”

HVAC

Dec 22, 2016, 12:17:01 PM12/22/16
Loopy says
So in the past 30+ years, all legal records have been digitized. Just
remember, BigData is your friend! He he... our past is everpresent.
--------------

You have NO idea

Mahipal

Dec 22, 2016, 12:39:39 PM12/22/16
Oh great mighty HeilHVAC, you know I have NO idea exactly... how? ESP?

Pray tell, WTF idea do you have regards BigData? Since you HVAC are
challenged, especially in/with your English words, to write at length,
a demonstration will suffice. Or do your usual backstep dance where you
categorically deny having any kind of intelligence, which is rather
quite self-evident, save to you yourself, at all. Fulfill your destiny...

Speaking of past, where and what did you HVAC study in your past's college(s)?

-- Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple"... as in Loops, Syrup, Wood.

HVAC

Dec 22, 2016, 12:51:15 PM12/22/16
Loopy says
Oh great mighty HeilHVAC, you know I have NO idea exactly... how? ESP?
-------------

Because you have never had the required classification to have any idea. We don't just know your past. We can know your future.

Do you believe that?

Mahipal

Dec 22, 2016, 1:05:24 PM12/22/16
Yesterday's gone with the wind... sing it... Tuesday's gone with the wind...

> Do you believe that?

Never doubted it for a nanosecond. Just 1 Q, what means “classification?”

HVAC

Dec 22, 2016, 2:12:06 PM12/22/16
Loopy said
Never doubted it for a nanosecond. Just 1 Q, what means “classification?”
-----------

Sorry. Security clearance

Mahipal

Dec 22, 2016, 2:33:39 PM12/22/16
I already knew you hold, never have had, never will have, no security clearance.

Yuri Kreaton

Dec 22, 2016, 2:42:24 PM12/22/16
europe has forget on the internet stuff, but court.

=> Just never go to court. Be a perfect Jesus Christ on Earth that even
likes Gays.

> Anywho, Rick still likes to drink with friends. But now, he always has
> a taxicab on retainer. No way in USA Hell is Rick going to risk
> another encounter with cops of The Land that is of The Laws.
>
> Yuri, your friend's son has to be ridiculously careful, for now,
> forever,

if he gets drunk and the cops catch him at it, ... 8 more years looking
at walls. fuck! [glad im not is his shoes!!}

and that is for 2 min of bad behavior, in his case he should be
shitstormed.

so lesson is, we guys got away with a lot of stuff 20 to 30 years ago,
BUT today, if you kid does it and gets caught - he/she is up shit creek
perhaps for a lifetime. Thanks to our digital age.

> BigData is instantly accessible to the police of our
> dystopian PoliceState in their car somehow always driving behind
> imprisoned you/us/me/we/ThePeople. And, don't forget, the automated
> OCR SW is always on and scanning and tagging any license plates that
> happen to come into scanning cameras' view.

I have a fix for some of that, 2 of them, they use IR at 904 nm,

Only a matter of time --
> relativistically corrected for or otherwise -- when license plates
> will be seeded with RFID transmitters. Enjo(y)... Ha ha Hadoop®!
>
> Three wives before age 30? Seriously? Lucky ...youKnow.

lucky then unlucky, they all 3 want child support, and if you dont pay
because you make less than $12/hr and have to pay for your own food and
rent a small room, they will take it automatically out of your pay, and
block your getting a drivers license, and... so small dead zone to be
totally aware of, and kids should be aware of.

so - it is total shit city for a dude making less than $12/hr to get
ahead and pay CS - it drives them onto the street with no job no hope.
(glad Im not in HIS shoes!) until the kid is 18 AND you have paid off
ALL CS.

HVAC

Dec 22, 2016, 2:51:37 PM12/22/16
Loopy says
I already knew you hold, never have had, never will have, no security clearance.
-----------

Well, I never claimed that I did

HVAC

Dec 22, 2016, 3:09:30 PM12/22/16

lucky then unlucky, they all 3 want child support, and if you dont pay
because you make less than $12/hr and have to pay for your own food and
rent a small room, they will take it automatically out of your pay, and
block your getting a drivers license, and... so small dead zone to be
totally aware of, and kids should be aware of.

so - it is total shit city for a dude making less than $12/hr to get
ahead and pay CS - it drives them onto the street with no job no hope.
(glad Im not in HIS shoes!) until the kid is 18 AND you have paid off
ALL CS.
-------------

In my opinion child support lasts a lifetime, not 18 years. I raised five children. 4 biological and 1 I adopted. Trust me that nothing ends at age 18. I busted my ass working and doing all the things fathers do. One thing I learned early in life was that getting drunk just wasn't for me. I feel very fortunate because alcohol destroys more lives and more families than all other things combined. Drugs included. But I don't judge. All my friends drink. Thankfully they are responsible as far as I know. I also believe that people do deserve a second and even a third chance unless they have done an unforgivable act. I also feel that our court system has turned fathers into the new class of slave. I have heard of totally unreasonable amounts being ordered and if you don't pay, off to jail you go. This amounts to debtor's prison. On the other hand, many fathers just bail on their kids and leave them and the mom in the lurch.

"Having children should require a permit with all parties agreeing on a plan to support the child" - HVAC
2016

Jeff-Relf.Me

Dec 22, 2016, 4:17:16 PM12/22/16
Mr. hVac wrote:
> Having children should require a permit, with all
> parties agreeing on a plan to support the child.

What "Plan" ? !  The Child Support should be insured.

Most everyone is gay today, so it's less of an issue.

benj

Dec 22, 2016, 5:39:30 PM12/22/16
Hey Looperji, how can your government protect you if they don't watch us
all 24/7? HVAC says it's simple as that.

I like the idea of NSA connected to all car computers so that if you
roll though a stop sign or begin to roll without your seat belt on, it
automatically deducts the fines from your bank account. We can make
America great again! Mics and cameras inside the car would be great too
to make sure nobody engages in anti-government acts alike supporting and
defending the constitution.

benj

Dec 22, 2016, 5:45:15 PM12/22/16
Believe it Looper. Big data will determine your past and Big Brother
your future. You WILL love big brother and his representatives like
HVAC. LOVE HVAC!

benj

Dec 22, 2016, 5:46:24 PM12/22/16
HVAC categorically denies ever having any clearance at any level.

benj

Dec 22, 2016, 5:46:41 PM12/22/16
Told ya!

HVAC

Dec 22, 2016, 7:31:06 PM12/22/16
BJ quacked
HVAC categorically denies ever having any clearance at any level.
--------------

Nope. I've never denied that

Jeff-Relf.Me

Dec 22, 2016, 9:08:53 PM12/22/16
OverBreeding is bad for those who do it, not me;
they make the cheap crap that I buy.

P.S.  Queen bees are much larger than worker bees;
and birds are _very_ different, compared to mammals.
Regardless of one's initial condition, oxygen shortens your life.

Yuri Kreaton

Dec 22, 2016, 9:10:50 PM12/22/16
agree on all points,

Yuri Kreaton

Dec 22, 2016, 9:13:51 PM12/22/16
If no security clearance, doesn't that mean you have an insecurity
clearance ?

Mahipal

Dec 22, 2016, 9:36:28 PM12/22/16
On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 2:42:24 PM UTC-5, Yuri Kreaton wrote:
> On 12/22/2016 11:04 AM, Mahipal wrote:
<trim>

> > So in the past 30+ years, all legal records have been digitized. Just
> > remember, BigData is your friend! He he... our past is everpresent.
>
> europe has forget on the internet stuff, but court.

There's no such beast as forget what's on the internet stuff.
My simple plan to cope with this it is: Be yourself or just don't be.

> => Just never go to court. Be a perfect Jesus Christ on Earth that even
> likes Gays.

Turn the other cheek? Isn't that what the cop said to the teenage girls
he pulled over because of OCR of their license plates?! Dystopian, but true.

> > Anywho, Rick still likes to drink with friends. But now, he always has
> > a taxicab on retainer. No way in USA Hell is Rick going to risk
> > another encounter with cops of The Land that is of The Laws.
> >
> > Yuri, your friend's son has to be ridiculously careful, for now,
> > forever,
>
> if he gets drunk and the cops catch him at it, ... 8 more years looking
> at walls. fuck! [glad im not is his shoes!!}

Yuri, you have to calmly properly advise him. Hopefully he'll listen.

> and that is for 2 min of bad behavior, in his case he should be
> shitstormed.
>
> so lesson is, we guys got away with a lot of stuff 20 to 30 years ago,
> BUT today, if you kid does it and gets caught - he/she is up shit creek
> perhaps for a lifetime. Thanks to our digital age.
>
> > BigData is instantly accessible to the police of our
> > dystopian PoliceState in their car somehow always driving behind
> > imprisoned you/us/me/we/ThePeople. And, don't forget, the automated
> > OCR SW is always on and scanning and tagging any license plates that
> > happen to come into scanning cameras' view.
>
> I have a fix for some of that, 2 of them, they use IR at 904 nm,

Perhaps, but not likely. The StatePolice know how to handle rednecks
that pretend to be technology challenged. All the while chewing on hay.
Those cameras don't trigger if you go over the speed limit, no No NO,
those cameras are always on. Unless a cop is shooting some unarmed man
in the back while he's hoping to runaway to just save his life. Dead!

CopInCourt: I was just defending myself! I was afraid for my life!
Look at that video in slow motion again, see how fast he's running away?!

> Only a matter of time --
> > relativistically corrected for or otherwise -- when license plates
> > will be seeded with RFID transmitters. Enjo(y)... Ha ha Hadoop®!
> >
> > Three wives before age 30? Seriously? Lucky ...youKnow.
>
> lucky then unlucky, they all 3 want child support, and if you dont pay
> because you make less than $12/hr and have to pay for your own food and
> rent a small room, they will take it automatically out of your pay, and
> block your getting a drivers license, and... so small dead zone to be
> totally aware of, and kids should be aware of.

I understand that, a very difficult predicament. I cope via jokes.

> so - it is total shit city for a dude making less than $12/hr to get
> ahead and pay CS - it drives them onto the street with no job no hope.
> (glad Im not in HIS shoes!) until the kid is 18 AND you have paid off
> ALL CS.

No matter how bad worn your own shoes, there's always someone else
with lesser to no feet at all. It's not a comforting thought.
Oooo... you should be so happy, at least you have feet?! Just insane.

benj

Dec 23, 2016, 6:09:35 PM12/23/16
You just did in the last post, clown!
If you are going to lie all the time you ought to keep your lies
straight if you don't want to be seen as a kook.

HVAC

Dec 23, 2016, 6:20:53 PM12/23/16
BJ quacked
> HVAC categorically denies ever having any clearance at any level.
> --------------
>
> Nope. I've never denied that

You just did in the last post, clown!
If you are going to lie all the time you ought to keep your lies
straight if you don't want to be seen as a kook.
------------

I write with specificity. You need to read with specificity. I told Loopy that I hadn't claimed to have held a clearance. That doesn't mean I claimed I never had one. Specificity is important BJ. Learn it

benj

Dec 23, 2016, 6:51:07 PM12/23/16
I have Chimp giving me lessons. He's really good at following a
conversation.

reber g=emc^2

Dec 24, 2016, 6:24:01 PM12/24/16
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:58:02 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
> As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well. I've always played the role of his father as much as I can and he has called me dad for more than 25 years. These are the times when I feel so lost. I've been trained to deal with so many situations but now I have nothing. I'm making it up as I go. I told him he will ALWAYS have a family with us and he's never alone. He will be coming this Christmas as he did many years. I just wish I knew some magic words that could make everything better but I don't

Lets hope its not a killer Christmas.That the will of humans will be good. The sward and the cross relate in many ways besides stained by blood. TreBert

hanson

Dec 24, 2016, 8:13:15 PM12/24/16
"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier the sanctimonious kike
wrote:
"Lets hope its not a killer Christmas.That the will of humans
will be good. The sward and the cross relate in many ways
besides stained by blood", and to what they are gonna say
when Full Swine Glazier dies.

Are they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man?
He had plans? He has wisdom? .... BULLSHIT, MAN!"...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4> [D]
BULLSHIT,... because Swine Glazier DOES have plans
which Glazier, the Swine, announced and posted at the
ripe age of eighty (80) when Glazier became a criminal
Graveyard Vandal who wrote:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, became a Coprophile
IOW Glazier became a filthy Face Shitter at his age of 86, which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>:
Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after which...

Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face Shitter got even
worse over the next year and at Glazier's age of 87, Glazier
widened his piggish Face-shitting habit, as seen when Glazier
threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com, Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>: "I'll be sitting on your face
to take a shit & say: "Open wide". Trebert.

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier refused to stop his practices
& rejected to say that "Glazier made a wrong prediction"
and much never "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "Bert you Swine, 'You must repent' " _____
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA>

HVAC

Dec 25, 2016, 7:40:58 AM12/25/16

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:58:02 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
> As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well. I've always played the role of his father as much as I can and he has called me dad for more than 25 years. These are the times when I feel so lost. I've been trained to deal with so many situations but now I have nothing. I'm making it up as I go. I told him he will ALWAYS have a family with us and he's never alone. He will be coming this Christmas as he did many years. I just wish I knew some magic words that could make everything better but I don't

Lets hope its not a killer Christmas.That the will of humans will be good. The sward and the cross relate in many ways besides stained by blood. TreBert
------------

Felony and I will be having 6 people over for our Christmas dinner. She was cooking up a storm yesterday getting ready. I mostly watched football but I did help. We're gonna make it a great Christmas and he'll know he's always got a home.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Double-A

Dec 26, 2016, 6:07:14 PM12/26/16
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:58:02 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
> As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well. I've always played the role of his father as much as I can and he has called me dad for more than 25 years. These are the times when I feel so lost. I've been trained to deal with so many situations but now I have nothing. I'm making it up as I go. I told him he will ALWAYS have a family with us and he's never alone. He will be coming this Christmas as he did many years. I just wish I knew some magic words that could make everything better but I don't

I remember when my mother died, my dad said, "Christmas won't be the same." I replied, "There will be no more Christmas."

My depression lasted about four years.

Double-A

HVAC

Dec 26, 2016, 6:50:05 PM12/26/16
Double-A
--------------

We made it a good Christmas

hanson

Dec 26, 2016, 8:47:25 PM12/26/16
Double-A" AA, <doub...@hush.com>, alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... and now Abner wrote:

My depression lasted about four years.

hanson wrote:
Abner, your sad-sack condition will continue until you
change & forget your goal "to be like Full Swine Glazier".
Be your own drummer & make you own music, Abner.
I wish you a happy and successful 2017.... hansoon

Double-A

Dec 27, 2016, 6:08:47 PM12/27/16
The same to you too! Except I'm not Abner!

Double-A

hanson

Dec 27, 2016, 7:22:45 PM12/27/16

Abner wrote:
> The same to you too! Except I'm not Abner!

hanson wrote:
ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA... Thanks, Abner.
Mind you though that your Abner Identity Denial is a
sign of mental maladies that beset Glazier, the Swine.
Pity

Double-A

Dec 29, 2016, 4:56:13 PM12/29/16
Once you realize that your belief that Abner and I are socks of the same puppeteer is a self delusion, you will be on the road to mental health.

Double-A

hanson

Dec 29, 2016, 5:21:38 PM12/29/16

Abner in full and angry denial, wrote:
> Once you realize that your belief that Abner and I are
socks of the same puppeteer is a self delusion, you will
be on the road to mental health.

hanson wrote:
Abner, that only seems to you to be that way because
you are an "Alcoholic Addict" who should do like Glazier
did and call the Mental Health Hotline @ (800) 723-8641.
But don't spook the nice lady, like Bert did. Good luck!

Michael J. Strickland

Dec 30, 2016, 11:41:22 PM12/30/16

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:57:59 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr....@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well. I've always played the role of his father as much as I can and he has called me dad for more than 25 years. These are the times when I feel so lost. I've been trained to deal with so many situations but now I have nothing. I'm making it up as I go. I told him he will ALWAYS have a family with us and he's never alone. He will be coming this Christmas as he did many years. I just wish I knew some magic words that could make everything better but I don't

This is the PL/C version of some grafitti I read off a bathroom stall
at Upson Hall (computer terminal building on our Engineering Quad in
1977):

Note: The "BREAK_CHERRY" procedure is my addition. It might need some
debugging)

FUCK: PROC OTPIONS MAIN

IF VIRGIN_GIRL = "YES" THEN
CALL BREAK_CHERRY
END

DO WHILE COME = 0
COCK = COCK + LENGTH /* Push it in
COCK = COCK - LENGTH /* Pull it out
END

/* Note: This "BREAK_CHERRY" procedure is not guaranteed to exit in
finite time - lol.

BREAK_CHERRY: PROC

DO WHILE REPLY <> "YES"

DO WHILE DIALOGUE <> "WANNA DO IT?"
DIALOGUE = DIALOGUE & NEW_LINE /* Waste more time
END

DIALOGUE = "ARE YOU SURE?"

IF (REPLY = "YES" OR REPLY = "WHY NOT?") THEN
DIALOGUE = "LET'S GO."
END

REPLY = ""

DIALOGUE = NEW_LINE

END

END PROC

END

Seriously, though:

If he has a pet, tell him that when it leaves home he will be free
(old joke: Freedom is when the kids leave home and the dog dies").

If he does not have a pet, suggest that he get one so that he too will
have a chance at experiencing freedom someday - lol.

Btw, I've been there. My Dad passed away in 2012 and my Mom passed
away a couple months ago.

Mike

See you at the show trials - lol.
Michael J. Strickland Reston, VA

Michael J. Strickland

Dec 31, 2016, 12:08:30 AM12/31/16
On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:38:19 -0600, Yuri Kreaton <inv...@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 12/21/2016 1:57 PM, HVAC wrote:
>> As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's
>> friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well. I've
>> always played the role of his father as much as I can and he has
>> called me dad for more than 25 years. These are the times when I feel
>> so lost. I've been trained to deal with so many situations but now I
>> have nothing. I'm making it up as I go. I told him he will ALWAYS
>> have a family with us and he's never alone. He will be coming this
>> Christmas as he did many years. I just wish I knew some magic words
>> that could make everything better but I don't
>>

>need magic words too,
>friend of son, a nice guy, 27, no father, bad luck most of his life, got
>drunk + got 2 years in jail + does not remember doing it, how to keep
>him positive to succeed ?- still in jail with the deplorables

Speaking from my experience (about 3 years total real time but 15
months max last time in 2022-03):

If like me, after a week or two he might be out of the usual suicidal
depression and thinking about "that one" (the one that got away) that
I was always in.

Btw, if his sentence was 2 years, he'll probably do about 1 year real
time if he loses no good time (1 felony) or possibly 6 months (2
misdemeanor sentences running concurrently). They'll give him an
estimated release date (based on current over-crowding) when he's
"re-classified".

Btw, not calling him "deplorable" (verbally stabbing him in the back)
here (or anywhere else) would be a good start to "keep him positive to
succeed."

He's not as stupid as you think and knows what you are doing.

Sergio

Dec 31, 2016, 1:21:07 AM12/31/16
On 12/30/2016 10:41 PM, Michael J. Strickland wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:57:59 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's
>> friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well.

> END
>
> Seriously, though:
>
> If he has a pet, tell him that when it leaves home he will be free
> (old joke: Freedom is when the kids leave home and the dog dies").

our dog lived 17 years...

think before getting a dog...

another family member may fall in love with it, +mother it

60# dog stink + 600 sqft apt = stench 24/7

> If he does not have a pet, suggest that he get one so that he too
> will have a chance at experiencing freedom someday - lol.
>
> Btw, I've been there. My Dad passed away in 2012 and my Mom passed
> away a couple months ago.

same here 2014 and 2006...

Yuri Kretin

Dec 31, 2016, 10:36:12 AM12/31/16
On 12/31/2016 12:20 AM, Sergio wrote:
> On 12/30/2016 10:41 PM, Michael J. Strickland wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:57:59 -0800 (PST), HVAC <mr....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> As most of you know, I'm all about family. Recently one of my son's
>>> friends who father died long ago, lost his mother as well.
>
>> END
>>
>> Seriously, though:

>> If he has a pet, tell him that when it leaves home he will be free
>> (old joke: Freedom is when the kids leave home and the dog dies").
>
> our dog lived 17 years...
>
> think before getting a dog...
>
> another family member may fall in love with it, +mother it
>
> 60# dog stink + 600 sqft apt = stench 24/7

please it is the holidays, and I don't want visualizations of your abode
with your giant excited poodle doggie named Nancy P.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jan 19, 2017, 5:37:45 AM1/19/17
Re: Child Support should be insured.

OverBreeding is even worse for your health than over eating.

With luck, your kids will be slaves to healthier souls ( in Japan );
with less luck, they'll be thieving junkies.