TOOK A SHIT AND THEN I FARTED...........

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 30, 2016, 1:47:04 AM6/30/16
Okay, so that was all assbackwards, as usual.
Jeeeeeeeeeesh!

john

Jun 30, 2016, 8:54:13 AM6/30/16
Another retard has discovered his
privates

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 30, 2016, 10:07:05 AM6/30/16
On 6/30/2016 5:54 AM, john wrote:
> Another retard has discovered his
> privates

I know you are but wot am I?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 1, 2016, 10:39:45 AM7/1/16
On 6/30/2016 2:04 PM, The Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:48:34 -0700, serb bitch Razovic, the resident
> psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
> his master The Peeler, farted:

>>> I know you are but wot am I?
>>
>> You're a nigger.
>
> He's not half the nigger that you are, Miss Recktum! In fact, you are
> EVERYBODY's nigger on Usenet AND in RL!
>
>> NEXT!

Actually, I'm not a nigger at all unless you look at my nigger-sized
dick, longer than boats can travel.
LOL