PLONK for Rocky the lying Squirrelly enough of this k0ok refarting old farts same old schtick mini nuke without radiation BS

gilber34

Aug 30, 2015, 9:28:32 PM8/30/15
*PLONK* for Rocky the lying Squirrelly enough of this k0OK re-farting
old farts same old schtick mini *nuke without radiation* Bullshit

he has crossed the line by cross posting his lying k0OK poop into
sci.physics

TROLLS DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS, "Rocky the lying Sqirrely"

*PLONK*

Rocky

Aug 30, 2015, 9:41:24 PM8/30/15

"gilber34" <inv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
> *PLONK* for Rocky

I hope so because I was sick and tired of someone who has to change the
wording of post that he/she replies to.

Rocky

Tony Dragon

Aug 31, 2015, 4:56:25 AM8/31/15
You mean like you do.

---

burfordtjustice

Aug 31, 2015, 8:01:34 AM8/31/15
On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 20:40:43 -0500
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> From: "Rocky" <woo...@att.net>
> Subject: about gilber34 : COOL
> Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 20:40:43 -0500
> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.physics
Fiery Truck Crash Collapses Overpass
July 25, 1998|By From Tribune News Services.

VALDESE, NORTH CAROLINA — A tanker truck driver was killed when his truck slammed into an interstate overpass Friday and exploded, the flames melting the bridge and causing it to collapse onto the rig.

At first the state patrol believed two people had been killed but said later that only the driver had died.

Interstate Highway 40 was expected to be closed at least a week, said a state patrol dispatcher.

Patrol spokesman Mike Evitt said the westbound tanker truck, believed to have been carrying gasoline, hit a support on a bridge over I-40 shortly after noon and rolled onto its side and exploded.

The fire spread from the blazing rig to the bridge, burning all the way across both lanes of the interstate, before the bridge collapsed onto the westbound lanes. Officials said the fire's intense heat also melted the pavement beneath the bridge.

No other vehicles were involved in the accident.

gilber34

Aug 31, 2015, 9:22:50 AM8/31/15
On 8/31/2015 3:56 AM, Tony "Fart" Dragon wrote:
> On 31/08/2015 02:40, Rocky wrote:
>> "gilber34" <inv...@invalid.com> wrote in message
>>> *PLONK* for Rocky
>>
>> You hope so because I was sick and tired of someone, anybody who has to change the
>> wording of post, or som other document that he/she replies to, or could have.
>>
>> Rocky the lying Squirrely

> I mean like I do.
>
> ---
> http://www.ManBoobs.com/Rocky