What is the heaviest Particle Known?

reber g=emc^2

Jul 28, 2016, 6:04:05 PM7/28/16
Is it a neutron,or proton? is it the gluon? Don't bring in the Higgs particle its still not known its still an unknown Go figure TreBert

Alan Folmsbee

Jul 28, 2016, 6:04:54 PM7/28/16
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 12:04:05 PM UTC-10, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Is it a neutron,or proton? is it the gluon? Don't bring in the Higgs particle its still not known its still an unknown Go figure TreBert

Ball lightning.

reber g=emc^2

Jul 29, 2016, 5:10:07 AM7/29/16
Hmmmm Interesting reply.I think I saw it once about 82 years ago.I was 6.It scared me.Never saw it again.Don't think a lab can create it??? In reality not much is talk about it. Its a semi unknown TreBert

Double-A

Jul 29, 2016, 2:23:03 PM7/29/16
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 3:04:05 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Is it a neutron,or proton? is it the gluon? Don't bring in the Higgs particle its still not known its still an unknown Go figure TreBert

The Top Quark.

"Four separate experiments found a joint value for the top quark of 173.34 (+/- 0.76) gigaelectronvolts divided by the speed of light squared, scientists announced Wednesday (March 19) at a physics conference in Italy."

http://www.livescience.com/44230-mass-of-top-quark-found-joint-effort.html

Double-A

B Gates

Jul 29, 2016, 4:47:59 PM7/29/16
Treeb, Tesla took time out from bird sex to make ball lightning.

Russians got interested during the cold war and built a Tesla machine to
make some. Then we had to build one too. HVAC will tell you all about it
(and then kill you)

reber g=emc^2

Jul 29, 2016, 6:05:25 PM7/29/16
That ball lightning I saw bounced,and made no noise It was bright but did not hurt my eyes. Is ball lightning a plasma that has a ball structure. Hmmm TreBert

Alan Folmsbee

Jul 29, 2016, 6:07:55 PM7/29/16
Ball Lightning : The Biggest Particle

There is an abstract way of analyzing ball lightning using the “Charge=Area” theory. One conclusion from this dimensional analysis is the following proposal:

There is a maximum electric field E as a dual to c, the maximum speed of experiments.

Ball lightning is a relativistic voltage loop. The ball was created when lightning reached the voltage limit of about 3*10^8 volts per meter.

Advanced Units of Measure

Voltage = meter^2 / second^2

E = meter / second^2 = electric field abstraction

Ampere = meter^2 / second = Weber

Energy = meter^4 / second^2

Conclusion : Ball lightning is a relativistic effect in dimensions 5,6,7,8 = Ex Ey Ez Ht. The looping current is a looping magnetic bottle. Confinement of a plasma continues for ten seconds. Weber squared equals energy. Magnetic flux crossing and cutting were stable in nature, in ball lightning. Imagine if I had an app to control that with fields. Ball lightning confinement could be stable for hours.

Particles are sometimes joined by virtual particles to help a scientist describe a physic. A ball lightning is like a virtual particle that won’t go away too fast. Maybe it can be described using bra-ket SU[2] symmetry breaking with tensorial stress energy. The quantum chromodynamic version of ball lightning would use charmed conservation of parity and iso-spin. Using that tool set, ball lightning could be formalized into standard notation as the biggest particle.

B Gates

Jul 29, 2016, 8:17:12 PM7/29/16
supposedly. Sometimes they "pop" when they disappear. Usually are silent
when moving around. Ask HVAC he is a genius who knows all science about
Tesla.

HVAC

Jul 30, 2016, 11:55:14 AM7/30/16
BJ quacked
supposedly. Sometimes they "pop" when they disappear. Usually are silent
when moving around. Ask HVAC he is a genius who knows all science about
Tesla.
-----------

Tesla fucked his pet bird. That's all I need to know about him.

As for swamp gas, it's the cause of many UFO reports that you dearly believe in. No offense but you're a simple minded cocksucker

benj

Jul 30, 2016, 5:54:49 PM7/30/16
So folks, Hardblow once again demonstrates his advanced "co-author"
knowledge of ball lighting and plasma physics. His total knowledge of
said science is his fantasy of Tesla having sex with a pigeon! Anyone
remember what the size of these birds are? Let us just say that with the
sole exception of pencil-neck needle-dick Hardblow, it is scientifically
impossible to have the sex that Hardblow so fervently believes in. That
demonstrates the journalist understanding of science.

reber g=emc^2

Aug 1, 2016, 7:23:47 PM8/1/16
Ball of plasma does relate to a particle's weight.I want to know how it bounces. TreBert

Jeff-Relf.Me

Aug 4, 2016, 10:40:13 AM8/4/16
You ( Mr. hVac ) wrote:
> Tesla fucked his pet bird.

Loving a bird ( or person ) does _not_ imply "fucking".
Fucking a pigeon would kill it.
Can't you love your mom without fucking her ? !

Tesla was spoiled, he didn't need to work.

Double-A

Aug 5, 2016, 3:41:06 PM8/5/16
What? No one in this group cares about the Top Quark? What about Top Cat?

Double-A

The Starmaker

Aug 5, 2016, 3:58:45 PM8/5/16
the heaviest Particle Known would have to be the heaviest planet known.

If you can put the earth on a scale...how much would it weigh?

The Starmaker

Aug 6, 2016, 1:13:18 PM8/6/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> the heaviest Particle Known would have to be the heaviest planet known.
>
> If you can put the earth on a scale...how much would it weigh?

but if you're refering only to particles on earth then it would have to
be ... Mount Augustus.