When Bert Croaks

146 vues

HVAC

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 13:35:4015/10/2016

When Bert finally gives up the ghost, I'll miss him.

He's a liar, a fraud, a con man, a tax evader, a fake business owner, an embezzler of charities, a vagrant and a homeless bum... But no one here makes me laugh as much as Bert. His 4th grade attempts at explaining physics and the universe are truly low comedy.

Live long Bert!

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 15:04:4015/10/2016
Thanks.You make me sound like Trump.Fact is I'm honest,clever,payed taxes since I was 14,Finished high school 122 IQ M&M Lic. in 3 states.Have 4 places to hang my hat. do a stick that makes laughter.Might win in Fullerton?? Thursday gave a talk at Fullerton College on light.It went over very well.This Monday I will teach how I oil,and water paint paint. The girls like my songs and poems in music class. The college news paper might give me full page "Why I am Running for office?? Will see. Lets not forget I build and sail unsinkable boats. Love carpentry.Have a theory on "EVERYTHING" Wrote two novels (Never went to press Hmmm) Will live to not to want,as long as God wants Love science,and G=EMC^2 is reality. Wish me luck.Do not give in to stupid hate. Eat 5 lb of MSP each week.Stay healty and wise.Its in. TreBert

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 15:09:3315/10/2016
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 10:35:40 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
I set my own sail not to worry the direction of the wind.My sailboat goes from A to B in a curved line. TreBert

HVAC

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 15:11:0115/10/2016
I noticed that you said nothing to refute my statement

hanson

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 15:45:4015/10/2016

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I set my own sail not to worry the direction of the wind.
> My sailboat goes from A to B in a curved line, like this
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
which the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>
does as <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 15:51:5715/10/2016
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 12:11:01 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> I noticed that you said nothing to refute my statement

All lies.Go with the truth its reality.I put $$$$ where my mouth is.Bad mouthing is not the way to go. I'm doing you a big favor by reading the fiction you are posting. That is reality Trebert

benj

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 16:38:3515/10/2016
Hey, HVAC, don't you know "heavy air" gives you cancer?

HVAC

non lue,
15 oct. 2016, 17:28:3915/10/2016

All lies.Go with the truth its reality.I put $$$$ where my mouth is.Bad mouthing is not the way to go. I'm doing you a big favor by reading the fiction you are posting. That is reality Trebert
----------

Ok I bet you a thousand dollars that every word I said about you is true... Do you agree?

hanson

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 00:55:1916/10/2016

hanson wrote:
>No Glazier, you can weasel all you want, "reality is" that
Harlow will NOT believe, until you post that...

"I, Glazier made a wrong prediction",
= "I, Glazier made a wrong prediction",
== "I, Glazier made a wrong prediction",
=== "I, Glazier made a wrong prediction",

for what you Glazier have threatened HVAC with
and said below in [[[[1]]], which is seen as soon as...

"reber g=emc^2" :B::ert Glazier introduces himself with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

start [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]],
B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
end [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]], [[[[1]]], >

:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless Fuck-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: I'm "Siegman Fraud", "Bert, the Bowel Movement".
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur, carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ... & "while I was in custody
:B:: of Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel, for thieving, his
:B:: deputies beat the shit out of me. So I bought a
:B:: 357 magnum for death threats by Sheriff Bob.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

about which ....
Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Moderator General "HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com>
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviation Consultant Jim Pennino ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of shit...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You know nothing about government nor physics.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" <saul...@cox.net> wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF SHIT!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" <mahip...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby <nob...@gmail.com> who
recently nymshifted to "B Gates" <nobodyxx@gmail>, wrote:

One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A" who likes to be like Glazier,
but "Alkie-Alkie" is another kook who is as dumb as Bert is...
and promote that shitting into a bucket in a car is an achievement
that is a laudable accomplishment... and both being Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were created
by hardworking people while they themselves drink, party and frolic!...
... still waiting "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your Jewish Superiority complex and
your IQ of 122 and you knowing how how everything works,
... how come ended up shitting into a bucket in a 25 year
old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your residence
on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

"What are they gonna say when Swine Glazier dies? Are
they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man?
He had plans? He has wisdom? .... BULLSHIT, MAN!"...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4> [D]
BULLSHIT,... because Swine Glazier DOES have plans
which Glazier, the Full-Swine, announced and posted at
the ripe age of eighty (80) when Glazier became a criminal
Graveyard Vandal who wrote:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, became a Coprophile
IOW Glazier became a filthy Face Shitter at his age of 86, which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after
which...

Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face Shitter got even
worse over the next year and at Glazier's age of 87, Glazier
widened his piggish Face-shitting habit, as seen when Glazier
threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com, Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
after...

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier rejected to recant, disavow & apologize,
and refused to stop his practices & because Glazier at his age of 87+,
Swine Glazier labeled himself as "Siegman Fraud" which is synonym
with "Bowel-movement, acceting that __ "Glazier is a piece of shit"__.
who, to boot, also announced that Glazier is a Transvestite who dons
female dresses and a Sarah Palin mask, saying that he has "nice
legs"... and that Glazier, also being a Peeping Tom, enjoys lifting &
loooking up under the skirts of girls...

hanson wrote:
Now Glazier, since you are a curse and an embarrassment, day-in
and day-out, to every Jew everywhere, has it dawned on you
sorry, geriatric Transie-Swine, that as soon as you have been
"put away and under" Google will remove ALL YOUR posts from
the USENET and the only thing that will remain and show your
legacy, is because:

Glazier the Swine fortunately posted:
.... "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above, in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-shitter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising

which is why the mental cripple <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier>
badly needs to be administered to with
<http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Recall-Therapy> ...

Now Glazier, you filthy Swine, "you will never be loved by all"
but incredibly, Glazier, you do have groupies who love you,
and haved become, voluntarily, your personal slaves of you,
Faceshitter Glazier, who demonstrate their worship & their
devotion to their master Glazier, by lying under & literally
shit-eating Glazier's turds:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
such as:

=1=
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of

=2=
<clutterfre...@gmail.com> is Iran's Glazier.
The Freak Muslime Mehram Maleki HATES Western
culture & the USA, hates Xtians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists,
even Sunnis. Yet Maldrecki lays himself freely UNDER
the Sphincter of Face shitter Jew Glazier who bragged
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to have _"PFM"_= "Poop For Maleki", which the gay, Iranian
Muslime, Maldrecki, consumed until he turned black
& posted his <http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-Mehram-Selfie>

Then the 88 Year old Glazier announced that "Glazier is a
Transvestite who dons female dresses & a Sarah Palin mask,
saying that he has "nice legs"... which so impressed Maldrecki
that Maleki showed his devotion and solidarity by going LGBT
& had a Sex change operation, whose result she posted in
<http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-the-TG-Girl>.

=3=
"AA" <doub...@hush.com> is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who struts with
his "AmoebA" brain, posted and yearns to be like Glazier, &
"AA" doubles as "Anon Yidd. Mouse", <nob...@home.invalid>
who does NOT mind that Full-swine Glazier is a Face shitter
& a criminal Grave yard vandal, & Glazier who never recanted
nor apologized for the overt criminal threats Glazier made.... ....

...aux contraire, "AA", who is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
comes to the aid of Full Swine Glazier's criminality, & worse,
the Jewish Pig "AA" cum "Anon Yidd Mouse", curses folks that
point at Glazier's behavior, which makes Yidd Mouse to be an "AA"
example of the lurid "Closeness" which the eminent Jewish Scholar
Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says:
||R:|| We Jews have a solidarity & a closeness to
||R:|| fellow Jews like none other in the world.
||R:|| We Jews are always 'as one' when it counts.
>
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

=4=
Strangely, the Austrian Hitleryouth Halbmutt Wabnigger,
<hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> sides with Glazier too, but said:
____ "Jews are a residue of failed evolution" _______

=5=
Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>, the "Rectal Vacuumist (Seattle) is a criminal
Child-support dead-beat who greedily sucks turds out of Glazier's
sphincter, especially when they are Methamphetamine preloaded
as seen when Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>::JR:: wrote:
::JR:: I no longer want sex anymore. I masturbate. I've found that
::JR:: all these erections & masturbations can irratate my prostate.
::JR:: My problem mostly happens a few hours before I want to
::JR:: wake up, so I can't take Sudafed.
::JR:: Ejaculation is a mind-altering drug, no better than heroin
::JR:: or meth. So I've recently vowed to not masturbate...
::JR:: I use my left hand to smoke, masturbate and to type ...
::JR:: Does that make me smart ? -- I'd rather masturbate.
::JR:: She likes to squirt meth up her rear ( it makes her cum).
::JR:: but pussy is the last thing I want.
::::::: (cuz Relf is apparently interested now, with his "mouth wide
::::::: open", to let Swine Glazier shit into Relf's "kisser")
::JR:: My dreams, however, have been semi-erotic as of late..."

=6=
... and even earlier, ironically, signed up was kike "Bodaisky",
<ro...@localhost.localdomain> who lied and claimed to be
"Bo Dai" from China, but was in fact "Fagie Bodaisky", who
lives off the tips he gets from being a rest-room attendant in
a NY Bath house for gay Jews.

=7=
"Andrew Vecsey" posting as <trudi.s...@gmail.com>
is another AshkeNAZI pervert, a twat mimicker, who enjoys
spending her time under Glazier's Sphincter like the ones above.
Like those pigs s/he does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging
to be a Face shitter and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but
s/he objects and groans when that is pointed out & comes
runnning to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

=8=
The Wal-Mart Greeter "nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com>
Mark L. Fergerson is another stupid & despicably filthy pig that
enjoys spending his time under Glazier's Sphincter like the 7
ones above. Like those 7 other pigs, the Wal-Mart Greeter Ferkel
does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter
and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but says that Glazier's criminal
behavior, like Glazier's looking up/under the skirts of girls, is
"not abusive" & insists that "Us old-timers gotta stick together."

=9=
Israeli Zionist Yehiel Porat <pora...@gmail.com> is another
80 year old AshkeNAZI pervert, who enjoys spending his time
under Glazier's Sphincter like those pigs above who do NOT mind
that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter and a criminal
Grave yard vandal, but object and groans when that is pointed
out & come to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

This bizarre perversion is well documented as seen here in:
<http://tinyurl.com/magnum-opus-the-rectal-jew>
<https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/>
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jewish+coprophilia>

. ------- Personal Referecnes by the author of --------
". GOOD ADVICE BY A FACE SHITTER"

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> is:
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> who does
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
& still is <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>
who is

... the sanctimonious Full-Swine Glazier who often posts:
"god and religion is hocus pocus" and now that
Glazier is doing his final twitching he trembles and prays:
"Open Mind of God. Best to go with God, and be nice"

hanson wrote:
But Glazier you Swine, it is YOU that is NOT nice, and things
have not gotten any better because YOU came back after you
wrote:

Full Swine & Cretin Glazier wrote:
> "Why am I not loved by all?"
> "I might leave if things do not get better"..because...

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier whose G=EMC^2 is
short for "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism", (Zika
& or by his genetic ashkeNazi marker) defines Bert, reber
Trebert, or Treb as the loud mouth, the misogynic Peeping
Tom (lifts & looks under the shirts of girls) the Jewish Jailbird,
the Liar, Hatemonger, schizoid mental cripple, Pervert Face-
Shitter, criminal Graveyard vandal, Bigot, Racist, War-monger
& Communist, and Bert is an embarrassment for every Jew.

hanson wrote:
But Glazier, proud and hi-IQ Jews are NOT criminal
Graveyard Vandals & Face-Shitters like you are...

... when you, Full Swine Glazier wrote:
"I'll be sitting on Benj Jacoby's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's
face to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, again, do the right thing & be a Mensch:
Recant and apologize for what you said. Simply
post: "I, Glazier made a wrong prediction", will ya.

Jeff-Relf.Me

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 05:22:3316/10/2016
You ( Herbert Glazier ) said you:
> Have 4 places to hang my hat.

Four places ? You live in WalMart's parking lot.
You can't stay in one place, you can't own or rent.

> Have a theory on "EVERYTHING"

But it makes no sense, none at all.
It's _pure_ crazy, mindless babble.

Gravity is "eXergy" ( energy that can do work ).
Energy is neither gained nor lost ( 1st law of thermodynamics );
but, over time, less of it is eXergy ( 2nd law ).

> Do not give in to stupid hate.

Guys speak the "Insult Dialect";
where "Fuck You" is just a "Hello".

Women speak the "Praise Dialect";
where "I Love You" is just a "Hello".

john

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 09:44:4816/10/2016
HVAC
Bert will be still posting
when you're gone.

HVAC

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 09:53:5116/10/2016
john
HVAC
Bert will be still posting
when you're gone.
---------

No John. When I die the universe ends. No hate to anyone here but you're all just simulations in my universe. Yes. I know that makes me God but it is what it is.

John, can you prove me wrong?

john

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 10:06:4616/10/2016
HVAC
"John, can you prove me wrong? "
Been there.
Done that.

Mahipal

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 11:31:0616/10/2016
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 9:53:51 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
> john
> HVAC
> Bert will be still posting
> when you're gone.
> ---------
>
> No John. When I die the universe ends. No hate to anyone here but
> you're all just simulations in my universe. Yes. I know that makes
> me God but it is what it is.

No, HVAC. No. No. And no, you are not me ...youKnow. No no NO!

> John, can you prove me wrong?

Yes, John can. Even with his eyes closed and two hands tied behind his back.

Before you die and all that HVAC, so sad that, can you simulate a better life for me? Tia.

BTW, FWIW, and BIC (== Because I Can)... do you and Bert have adjoining seats?

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”

john

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 12:10:4116/10/2016
Hey Mahipal
Watch Phil Schneider's talks
on the New World Order and how
1/3 of your taxes are being
diverted to build secret
underground infrastructure.
Instead of maintaining existing
bridges etc.
He was building a number of
them in Area 51 when the government
didn't give him information
which would have saved his ass,
so I guess he "suicided", but
before that, he fucking tells ALL.
Better than Susan Lindauer

Serigo

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 13:32:4416/10/2016
Im voting for you !
not Trump or Hiellary.
those two will never make it to their 80's
they already gots alzhimers.

Alie...@gmail.com

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 13:57:5416/10/2016
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 9:10:41 AM UTC-7, john wrote:
> Hey Mahipal
> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
> on the New World Order

https://xkcd.com/1274/

Mark L. Fergerson

Mahipal

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 16:45:2816/10/2016
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 1:57:54 PM UTC-4, nu...@bid.nes wrote:
> On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 9:10:41 AM UTC-7, john wrote:
> > Hey Mahipal
> > Watch Phil Schneider's talks
> > on the New World Order
>
> https://xkcd.com/1274/

That's too insightful/funny. Stop that MarkJi!
Btw, which side are you MarkJi on? Well, they do make me choose.

> Mark L. Fergerson

hanson

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 16:54:4016/10/2016

Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> meant to write:
> Harlow HVAC Bert will be still composting when you're gone.

hanson wrote:
See Sefton, that way it will be benefiocial for you
since you are #=1= of 9 Glazier turd-eaters in that
heap of Glazierola compost that Bert details as the
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> doing
this <http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
to you..... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA....

Double-A

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 17:05:5416/10/2016
Keep me out of this, motor mouth!

Double-A

hanson

non lue,
16 oct. 2016, 20:48:1216/10/2016
Double-A" AA, <doub...@hush.com>, alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Abnormal Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole"
who yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, & also wanted hanson
hanson wrote:
Abner, I will keep you out of it, as soon as YOU, Abner make

Full Swinbe B::er Galzier to post

Odd Bodkin

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 11:54:1517/10/2016
On 10/16/2016 11:09 AM, john wrote:
> Hey Mahipal
> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
> on the New World Order and how
> 1/3 of your taxes are being
> diverted to build secret
> underground infrastructure.

You know this is out and out bullshit, don't you?
There isn't 1/3 of the tax revenue that can't be accounted for, and most
of it ain't going to secret projects.

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Odd Bodkin

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 11:58:0717/10/2016
On 10/16/2016 11:09 AM, john wrote:
> Hey Mahipal
> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
> on the New World Order and how
> 1/3 of your taxes are being
> diverted to build secret
> underground infrastructure.

http://www.motherjones.com/files/images/tax-spend450.jpg
Where is the section of the pie that this is coming out of?

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 16:48:5017/10/2016
Treb Will Take Over. Treb

benj

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 16:59:0517/10/2016
No chance of anything but guys saying "hello" to you, Rolf.

benj

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 17:18:1217/10/2016
On 10/17/2016 11:58 AM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 10/16/2016 11:09 AM, john wrote:
>> Hey Mahipal
>> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
>> on the New World Order and how
>> 1/3 of your taxes are being
>> diverted to build secret
>> underground infrastructure.
>
> http://www.motherjones.com/files/images/tax-spend450.jpg
> Where is the section of the pie that this is coming out of?

Oh sure, MotherJones. Now THERE is a reliable lefty journalist source. I
wouldn't trust them to tell me the sun will come up tomorrow.

benj

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 17:18:1817/10/2016
On 10/17/2016 11:54 AM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 10/16/2016 11:09 AM, john wrote:
>> Hey Mahipal
>> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
>> on the New World Order and how
>> 1/3 of your taxes are being
>> diverted to build secret
>> underground infrastructure.
>
> You know this is out and out bullshit, don't you?
> There isn't 1/3 of the tax revenue that can't be accounted for, and most
> of it ain't going to secret projects.

You tell him, Odd! They use all the profits from the CIA drug business
to build all the underground infrastructure!

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 17:44:2617/10/2016
I never needed a bank loan on my last 5 houses.I paid cash money.Van too.Buying new sports car 2017 $65,000 in cash.I got the bucks and its burning a hole in my pants. Wait and see. Never been without $$$$$$ I know how to make a buck,and lots of them. TreBert

Double-A

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 17:52:5617/10/2016
I paid cash for many of my cars. It's the smartest way to go, if you can afford it.

Double-A

benj

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 19:30:3917/10/2016
Listen to this HVAC! YOu accuse me of "believing" in Ghosts when I've
never even mentioned them, but here is Bert who TALKS to one and gives
him posting rights after Bert cacks it and you have never said shit even
with a mouth full.

What gives?

hanson

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 19:31:2617/10/2016

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"I know how to make a buck,and lots of them" says
Trebert <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>
who is homeless and shits into a bucket in a 30
year old Minnie Mouse Van, that he illegally parks
on Commercial property.... ahahahaha... ROTFLMAO

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 19:46:0517/10/2016
So why were you living in a WalMart parking lot until they kicked you
out for grossly overstaying your welcome and now you're sponging off other
people?

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

non lue,
17 oct. 2016, 20:03:5517/10/2016

HVAC

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 06:52:4318/10/2016
benj
----------

You don't REALLY want me to treat you like Bert, do you?

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 13:42:2218/10/2016
Van is my Beach House. I park it facing the waves.I love it.I grew up on Revere Beach.I have sand in my shoes. I will never sell my Conversion van.I will buy a sports car $65,000 in 2017 .TreBert

hanson

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 14:48:5718/10/2016
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> turned into
the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> [1] who
wrote. "I have sand in my shoes & in my ugly old pinhead"
TreBert

hanson wrote:
Well Glazier, you filthy Swine, these are the breaks [1]
you gave yourself. No Pity, but thanks for the laughs.

HVAC

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 15:01:0518/10/2016
reber g=emc^2
Van is my Beach House. I park it facing the waves.I love it.I grew up on Revere Beach.I have sand in my shoes. I will never sell my Conversion van.I will buy a sports car $65,000 in 2017 .TreBert
------------

Bert you lie like an Indian rug

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 15:16:0518/10/2016
Sure you will.

If you had any money you would have your own place and not have to sponge
off others when you are kicked out of public parking for camping there.

--
Jim Pennino

Jeff-Relf.Me

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 15:34:4618/10/2016
Herbert Glazier might be "OG" ( Original Gangsta );
i.e. he's "all about the Benjamins", you know ?

HVAC

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 15:47:2418/10/2016

Spin can increase gravity force. When I'm finished it will be my "Source of Gravity Theory" I will call it "GLAZIER GRAVITY THEORY" TheBert
-----------

And I thought that candidate Bert was funding some children's fund. Why is he being selfish and buying a sports car when the poor children are suffering?

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 18:30:4018/10/2016
$$$$$$ for FUND and SPORTS CAR. Why not TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 20:31:0518/10/2016
A sports cap maybe, at a second hand store.

--
Jim Pennino

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 21:50:2418/10/2016
i BUY CAPS AT tRIFT sTORE TreBert

hanson

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 22:04:3018/10/2016

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote in message
also buy there a new keyboard with a good Shit key.

Mahipal

non lue,
18 oct. 2016, 23:22:4918/10/2016
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 12:10:41 PM UTC-4, john wrote:
> Hey Mahipal
> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
> on the New World Order and how
> 1/3 of your taxes are being
> diverted to build secret
> underground infrastructure.

Me, I don't care about money, given I have been left with none since
the ObombaCaresDude@# first got into office after the Big Bang, circa 2008.

> Instead of maintaining existing
> bridges etc.
> He was building a number of
> them in Area 51 when the government
> didn't give him information
> which would have saved his ass,
> so I guess he "suicided", but
> before that, he fucking tells ALL.
> Better than Susan Lindauer

JohnJi, I will read up on Phil Schneider and Susan Lindauer, asap.

I'm very concerned about this recent focus on death/croaking. We all die.
I think I've been misinformed that everybody in only USA is taxed to death?!
Why misinformed/confused I? We all are preordained to die independent of money.

Me, I personally think aliens Aliens ALIENS exist. Hell, I meself had an
Alien Registration Number. Now I have a Social Security Number! Jo(y).

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”

benj

non lue,
19 oct. 2016, 16:59:2719/10/2016
Thinks about it for 2 seconds....... Um no.

benj

non lue,
19 oct. 2016, 17:45:2919/10/2016
On 10/18/2016 11:22 PM, Mahipal wrote:
> On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 12:10:41 PM UTC-4, john wrote:
>> Hey Mahipal
>> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
>> on the New World Order and how
>> 1/3 of your taxes are being
>> diverted to build secret
>> underground infrastructure.
>
> Me, I don't care about money, given I have been left with none since
> the ObombaCaresDude@# first got into office after the Big Bang, circa 2008.

big screwup, Looperji. The trouble with engineers is they are all too
honest. Too use to dealing with reality. Especially you mechanical ones.
As soon as Obomber was elected, you should have started refining your
rap act and started telling everyone you are black. By now you'd be
pulling down some big gummint salary in a job you have no idea how to do.

>> Instead of maintaining existing
>> bridges etc.
>> He was building a number of
>> them in Area 51 when the government
>> didn't give him information
>> which would have saved his ass,
>> so I guess he "suicided", but
>> before that, he fucking tells ALL.
>> Better than Susan Lindauer
>
> JohnJi, I will read up on Phil Schneider and Susan Lindauer, asap.
>
> I'm very concerned about this recent focus on death/croaking. We all die.
> I think I've been misinformed that everybody in only USA is taxed to death?!
> Why misinformed/confused I? We all are preordained to die independent of money.

As for "taxed to death" you are waiting just for Queen Hillary to take
office and your dreams will be realized. Free college for everybody paid
for by ahem the rich. Too bad it's too late for you. As for leaving
independent of money, When my mother died I discovered that dying
doesn't get you out of taxes. They just go on and on to the next fellow
so long as there is any money left. (political rule: if there exists a
pile of money somewhere, it really ought to be stolen.)

> Me, I personally think aliens Aliens ALIENS exist. Hell, I meself had an
> Alien Registration Number. Now I have a Social Security Number! Jo(y).

Not so. Just watch TV (or listen to Democrats and You'll discover you
weren't an "alien" but a "documented immigrant". Now you have your
citizen ID number (prisoner ID number) you are an official slave with
the rest of us. God save our queen.

Mahipal

non lue,
20 oct. 2016, 03:38:1620/10/2016
On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 5:45:29 PM UTC-4, benj wrote:
> On 10/18/2016 11:22 PM, Mahipal wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 12:10:41 PM UTC-4, john wrote:
> >> Hey Mahipal
> >> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
> >> on the New World Order and how
> >> 1/3 of your taxes are being
> >> diverted to build secret
> >> underground infrastructure.
> >
> > Me, I don't care about money, given I have been left with none since
> > the ObombaCaresDude@# first got into office after the Big Bang, circa 2008.
>
> big screwup, Looperji. The trouble with engineers is they are all too
> honest. Too use to dealing with reality. Especially you mechanical ones.
> As soon as Obomber was elected, you should have started refining your
> rap act and started telling everyone you are black. By now you'd be
> pulling down some big gummint salary in a job you have no idea how to do.

I've researched the salary bands -- gummint or otherwise. The(y) keep
discussing the minimum wage as if there exist no human controls on
maximum wage. Time/Money has gone on long before I was born... I'm told.

Well, per my lifelong experience, and the study of poor but not sad
Tesla's Life, no, not all engineers suffer from the perils of sill(y)
honesty. The gummint is what it is. Like anyone can change that/them?!
I'm just getting used to it. As god God GOD is my witness... I'll vote!

I ought have a pre-existing song reference here -- English or otherwise.

> >> Instead of maintaining existing
> >> bridges etc.
> >> He was building a number of
> >> them in Area 51 when the government
> >> didn't give him information
> >> which would have saved his ass,
> >> so I guess he "suicided", but
> >> before that, he fucking tells ALL.
> >> Better than Susan Lindauer
> >
> > JohnJi, I will read up on Phil Schneider and Susan Lindauer, asap.

JohnJi, I did read some what about Phil Schneider. Curious story, his life.

> > I'm very concerned about this recent focus on death/croaking. We all die.
> > I think I've been misinformed that everybody in only USA is taxed to death?!
> > Why misinformed/confused I? We all are preordained to die independent of money.
>
> As for "taxed to death" you are waiting just for Queen Hillary to take
> office and your dreams will be realized. Free college for everybody paid
> for by ahem the rich. Too bad it's too late for you. As for leaving
> independent of money, When my mother died I discovered that dying
> doesn't get you out of taxes. They just go on and on to the next fellow
> so long as there is any money left. (political rule: if there exists a
> pile of money somewhere, it really ought to be stolen.)

That is a bit of a real serious quandry, Sir BenjJi. Nice. Anywa(y)...

The Physics of Money is a bit beneath my pay grade. False bravado? Yes.

> > Me, I personally think aliens Aliens ALIENS exist. Hell, I meself had an
> > Alien Registration Number. Now I have a Social Security Number! Jo(y).
>
> Not so. Just watch TV (or listen to Democrats and You'll discover you
> weren't an "alien" but a "documented immigrant". Now you have your
> citizen ID number (prisoner ID number) you are an official slave with
> the rest of us. God save our queen.

BenjJi, I love that insight! Reminds me of good great Ed Green, m(y) pal.

I was rebranded from the ARN2DI without being notified?! Oh nooo...
How will the USA.gov screw us, I mean me Me ME, next?! Can hardly wait.

Observation: Politicians screw humans, over and Over and OVER! 2016!

Ergo, all politicians are actually aliens Aliens ALIENS. Believe!

https://www.google.com/search?q=sky+pilot settles my soul... a bit.

Salvador Ajo

non lue,
20 oct. 2016, 11:07:3720/10/2016
Learn how to spell simple English words, you boring retarded troll.

Mahipal

non lue,
20 oct. 2016, 11:36:5920/10/2016
No.

Alie...@gmail.com

non lue,
20 oct. 2016, 21:13:4620/10/2016
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 1:45:28 PM UTC-7, Mahipal wrote:
> On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 1:57:54 PM UTC-4, nu...@bid.nes wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 9:10:41 AM UTC-7, john wrote:
> > > Hey Mahipal
> > > Watch Phil Schneider's talks
> > > on the New World Order
> >
> > https://xkcd.com/1274/
>
> That's too insightful/funny. Stop that MarkJi!

Well, you'd think the Seekrit organizations running the world from the shadows for centuries would be better at it by now, wouldn't you?

> Btw, which side are you MarkJi on?

I'm on MY side. Dems and Reps are the same near as I can tell, they just call each other different names while they do the same things.

I mean, we now have Rubio telling his fellow Reps not to use any Wikileaked information against the Dems because next time it might be the Reps' emails being brought to light.

What's that tell you?

> Well, they do make me choose.

Only if you want to play their fixed game. I don't. I haven't seen anyone worth voting for since Barry Goldwater, and I wasn't old enough to vote at the time.

Mark L. Fergerson

Alie...@gmail.com

non lue,
20 oct. 2016, 21:17:4520/10/2016
On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 12:38:16 AM UTC-7, Mahipal wrote:

[Honesty and politics]

> I ought have a pre-existing song reference here -- English or otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg

We can only hope that eventually, *some* generation will wise up.

Mark L. Fergerson

Serigo

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 11:48:1421/10/2016
On 10/16/2016 12:57 PM, nu...@bid.nes wrote:
> On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 9:10:41 AM UTC-7, john wrote:
>> Hey Mahipal
>> Watch Phil Schneider's talks
>> on the New World Order
>
> https://xkcd.com/1274/
>

> Mark L. Fergerson

excellent site

Mahipal

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 12:35:1321/10/2016
On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 9:13:46 PM UTC-4, nu...@bid.nes wrote:
> On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 1:45:28 PM UTC-7, Mahipal wrote:
> > >
> > > https://xkcd.com/1274/
> >
> > That's too insightful/funny. Stop that MarkJi!
>
> Well, you'd think the Seekrit organizations running the world from
> the shadows for centuries would be better at it by now, wouldn't
> you?

Seekrit Agent Man, just an Earth bound m(y)stic I... wordsPlay.

> > Btw, which side are you MarkJi on?
>
> I'm on MY side. Dems and Reps are the same near as I can tell,
> they just call each other different names while they do the same
> things.

That is the USA's unaddressed problem -- pretending to be double sided.

> I mean, we now have Rubio telling his fellow Reps not to use any
> Wikileaked information against the Dems because next time it might
> be the Reps' emails being brought to light.

The whole emails/server fiasco is a disaster. Like any of them evil
politicians, of any sex at all, have the wherewithals to personally
manage the IT security of internet connected devices. Such a joke!

> What's that tell you?
>
> > Well, they do make me choose.
>
> Only if you want to play their fixed game. I don't. I haven't seen
> anyone worth voting for since Barry Goldwater, and I wasn't old
> enough to vote at the time.

You MarkJi are in your mid sixties by age? Or so I gather. I'm 55.

I simply register to vote in USAspaceTime, but since 2008, I refuse to vote.

> Mark L. Fergerson

Love The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again... same as the old boss... too good.

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 14:10:0721/10/2016
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 10:35:40 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> When Bert finally gives up the ghost, I'll miss him.
>
> He's a liar, a fraud, a con man, a tax evader, a fake business owner, an embezzler of charities, a vagrant and a homeless bum... But no one here makes me laugh as much as Bert. His 4th grade attempts at explaining physics and the universe are truly low comedy.
>
> Live long Bert!

Using Fullerton library computer.Picking up votes Too.Pupulation 27,000 WOW Passing ot Chief Grey Cloud in frames Doing a talk on how to paint a face.At 3 WOW. Wish me luck Trebert

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 14:13:4921/10/2016
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 10:35:40 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> When Bert finally gives up the ghost, I'll miss him.
>
> He's a liar, a fraud, a con man, a tax evader, a fake business owner, an embezzler of charities, a vagrant and a homeless bum... But no one here makes me laugh as much as Bert. His 4th grade attempts at explaining physics and the universe are truly low comedy.
>
> Live long Bert!

nd those that can't do hate my doing Sad but true TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 17:46:1021/10/2016
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 10:35:40 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
>> When Bert finally gives up the ghost, I'll miss him.
>>
>> He's a liar, a fraud, a con man, a tax evader, a fake business owner, an embezzler of charities, a vagrant and a homeless bum... But no one here makes me laugh as much as Bert. His 4th grade attempts at explaining physics and the universe are truly low comedy.
>>
>> Live long Bert!
>
> Using Fullerton library computer.Picking up votes Too.Pupulation 27,000 WOW

The current population of Fullerton is estimated to be a bit over 140,000.

As usual, you know nothing about the city in which you claim to live.

Wow!

> Passing ot Chief Grey Cloud in frames Doing a talk on how to paint a
> face.At 3 WOW. Wish me luck Trebert

Good luck on not getting arrested as a vagrant or commited as senile.

--
Jim Pennino

Alie...@gmail.com

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 23:06:3421/10/2016
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 9:35:13 AM UTC-7, Mahipal wrote:
> On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 9:13:46 PM UTC-4, nu...@bid.nes wrote:

> > > That's too insightful/funny. Stop that MarkJi!
> >
> > Well, you'd think the Seekrit organizations running the world from
> > the shadows for centuries would be better at it by now, wouldn't
> > you?
>
> Seekrit Agent Man, just an Earth bound m(y)stic I... wordsPlay.

Well well, Maxwell... you've Smartened up, eh?

> > > Btw, which side are you MarkJi on?
> >
> > I'm on MY side. Dems and Reps are the same near as I can tell,
> > they just call each other different names while they do the same
> > things.
>
> That is the USA's unaddressed problem -- pretending to be double sided.
>
> > I mean, we now have Rubio telling his fellow Reps not to use any
> > Wikileaked information against the Dems because next time it might
> > be the Reps' emails being brought to light.
>
> The whole emails/server fiasco is a disaster. Like any of them evil
> politicians, of any sex at all, have the wherewithals to personally
> manage the IT security of internet connected devices. Such a joke!

The irony is metallic-delicious. The public has had computer hacking shoved in its collective face for what, more than a decade, and the fucking GOVERNMENT hasn't figured out that ITS computers can be hacked too...

> > What's that tell you?

Rhetorically speaking it tells me that all of them have secrets they're terrified might come out.

> > > Well, they do make me choose.
> >
> > Only if you want to play their fixed game. I don't. I haven't seen
> > anyone worth voting for since Barry Goldwater, and I wasn't old
> > enough to vote at the time.
>
> You MarkJi are in your mid sixties by age? Or so I gather. I'm 55.

My wife still needs me, and still feeds me...

> I simply register to vote in USAspaceTime, but since 2008, I refuse to vote.

I don't even sign up for the game. Some assholes think that disqualifies me from bitching about the fact that we are limited to choosing between Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Dumber. Fuck them.

> Love The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again... same as the old boss... too good.

Every election, it plays in my head. I wish I could figure out how to make it contagious.

Mark L. Fergerson

john

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 23:15:1921/10/2016
I liked when the govt boys
threatened to hack some
Anonymous names,
got taken down and the CEO
resigned.
My friend was a software guy.
He said, the way Microsoft is
built- allowing unlimited changes
at the root- he can get into any
machine on Earth, anytime.

Jeff-Relf.Me

non lue,
21 oct. 2016, 23:44:5821/10/2016
Trump pays to play, Hillary sets the price.

Bitch all you want, all we got is:
" The Letch and The Gold Digger " ( Trump and Hillary );
-- no one can do better, no one.

HVAC

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 05:30:5722/10/2016

Every election, it plays in my head. I wish I could figure out how to make it contagious.

Mark L. Fergerson
-----------

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me..... Won't get fooled again"

Double-A

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 15:31:0222/10/2016
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:46:10 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 10:35:40 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> >> When Bert finally gives up the ghost, I'll miss him.
> >>
> >> He's a liar, a fraud, a con man, a tax evader, a fake business owner, an embezzler of charities, a vagrant and a homeless bum... But no one here makes me laugh as much as Bert. His 4th grade attempts at explaining physics and the universe are truly low comedy.
> >>
> >> Live long Bert!
> >
> > Using Fullerton library computer.Picking up votes Too.Pupulation 27,000 WOW
>
> The current population of Fullerton is estimated to be a bit over 140,000.

But how many of those are eligible to vote?

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 16:13:3322/10/2016
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:46:10 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
Well Jim 140,000 is a lot of people.I'm going after the 18 and 65 and up voters. College kids are my best bet.I'm not spending big bucks.Some are spending big bucks for a job that only gives $750 a month.I wonder why? Know all top cops in Orange county.They know my van and stop to talk,or at night blink their lights. I have a grandson in police in Ma. You try hard painting a bad picture of me.Your Hanson,Havac who just think lies.Shame Shame Shame TreBert Ps I still think my chances are 2 to 1 Go figure

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 16:24:3922/10/2016
Jim 27,000 is the Fullerton College. I'm there every day.I want all the teachers and students to vote for me.I'm proud to say they learn from me.Kicker is more live outside of Fullerton.Teachers too. Monday at 130 I being interviewed at the school paper.That would be a big break. Let you know the outcome TreBert

Double-A

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 16:34:4522/10/2016
Tell them to vote only for you, not for your opponents.

Double-A

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 18:01:0522/10/2016
About 100,000.

With about 16,000 over 65, there should be enough senile people for Bert
to get 10 or 20 votes.

--
Jim Pennino

Alie...@gmail.com

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 18:07:3322/10/2016
On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 12:31:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
> On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:46:10 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
> > reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

Six of those eight assertions qualify him as a politician...

> > > Using Fullerton library computer.Picking up votes Too.Pupulation 27,000
> > > WOW
> >
> > The current population of Fullerton is estimated to be a bit over 140,000.
>

> But how many of those are eligible to vote?

Well, it's California, so about 300,000 of them.

Mark L. Fergerson

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 18:16:0522/10/2016
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:46:10 PM UTC-7, ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Using Fullerton library computer.Picking up votes Too.Pupulation 27,000 WOW
>>
>> The current population of Fullerton is estimated to be a bit over 140,000.
>>
>> As usual, you know nothing about the city in which you claim to live.
>>
>> Wow!
>>
>> > Passing ot Chief Grey Cloud in frames Doing a talk on how to paint a
>> > face.At 3 WOW. Wish me luck Trebert
>>

>> Good luck on not getting arrested as a vagrant or commited as senile.
>>

>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>
> Well Jim 140,000 is a lot of people.I'm going after the 18 and 65 and
> up voters.

Seeing as how that is the ONLY group that can vote, that would be a good
idea.

> College kids are my best bet.

College kids don't generally vote.

> I'm not spending big bucks.Some are spending big bucks for a job
> that only gives $750 a month.I wonder why?

Public service, community pride, fix city problems, i.e. things you
know nothing about.

> Know all top cops in Orange county.They know my van and stop to
> talk,or at night blink their lights.

I'm sure the cops keep a close eye on you.

> I have a grandson in police in Ma.

So he didn't follow in gradpa's footsteps and become a bum and general
drag on society?

> You try hard painting a bad picture of me.Your Hanson,Havac who just
> think lies.Shame Shame Shame TreBert Ps I still think my chances
> are 2 to 1 Go figure

Chances of what, being commited in the near future?

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 18:23:2322/10/2016

"Double-A" <doub...@hush.com> wrote in message
My pali Glazier's handicap is obviously that he is
he <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>
which does not allow Glazier to see the difference.
Pity

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 18:31:0422/10/2016
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim 27,000 is the Fullerton College.

Fullerton College has over 35,000 students.

Can't you get anything right?

> I'm there every day.

Found a new place to hang out for free, did you?

I'm amazed you haven't been arrested yet.

> I want all the teachers and students to vote for me.

Only a small percentage of the staff, faculty and students are Fullerton
residents.

> I'm proud to say they learn from me.

Things like planning for the future so you don't wind up a hobo.

> Kicker is more live outside of Fullerton.Teachers too.

The light comes on, dimmly.

> Monday at 130 I being interviewed at the school paper.That would be a
> big break. Let you know the outcome TreBert

Would be almost as good as if you had filed a candidate statement or
filled out the NUFF review and participated in the free meeting of
candiates.

--
Jim Pennino

hanson

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 18:43:3122/10/2016

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> Liar Glazier wrote

Senile Glazier wrote:
> Well Jim College kids are my best bet.I wonder why?
> I want all the teachers and students to vote for me.
> I'm proud to say they learn from me to do this:
><http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
> Kicker is Monday at 130 I being interviewed at the school
> paper. Shame Shame Shame Go figure

> You Jim try hard painting a bad picture of me.
> You Jim, Hanson, Havac who just think lies, cuz I am
.<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>

Alie...@gmail.com

non lue,
22 oct. 2016, 19:23:2222/10/2016
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:15:19 PM UTC-7, john wrote:
> I liked when the govt boys
> threatened to hack some
> Anonymous names,
> got taken down and the CEO
> resigned.

Yeah, tasty.

> My friend was a software guy.
> He said, the way Microsoft is
> built- allowing unlimited changes
> at the root- he can get into any
> machine on Earth, anytime.

Not just Microsoft- pretty much every distro of Linux has had what amounts to a wide-open backdoor "hidden" in it for eleven years now. Torvalds knew about it but never bothered fixing it, and a patch is *finally* being distributed:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/the-dirty-cow-linux-security-bug-moos/

So much for the mythical security of Linux.

Do you have any idea how much of the world's infrastructure runs on Linux and its ancestor UNIX (the basis for most industrial and government software)? OS-X "doesn't use" the Linux kernel, but hackers are already checking it for similar vulnerabilities. Also, since Android uses a Linux kernel...

Guess how much of that infrastructure will be hacked before the patch can be installed worldwide.

Guess how many more such Linux vulnerabilities will be found by Black Hats now that they know about it. There's never only *one*.

Mark L. Fergerson

Mahipal

non lue,
23 oct. 2016, 15:10:1623/10/2016
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 11:06:34 PM UTC-4, nu...@bid.nes wrote:
> On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 9:35:13 AM UTC-7, Mahipal wrote:

> > > Well, you'd think the Seekrit organizations running the world from
> > > the shadows for centuries would be better at it by now, wouldn't
> > > you?
> >
> > Seekrit Agent Man, just an Earth bound m(y)stic I... wordsPlay.
>
> Well well, Maxwell... you've Smartened up, eh?

Agents 86, 99, 13, ... and I'm 7638! You got a number MarkJi?! ID? Gum?

> > > I'm on MY side. Dems and Reps are the same near as I can tell,
> > > they just call each other different names while they do the same
> > > things.
> >
> > That is the USA's unaddressed problem -- pretending to be double sided.
> >
> > > I mean, we now have Rubio telling his fellow Reps not to use any
> > > Wikileaked information against the Dems because next time it might
> > > be the Reps' emails being brought to light.
> >
> > The whole emails/server fiasco is a disaster. Like any of them evil
> > politicians, of any sex at all, have the wherewithals to personally
> > manage the IT security of internet connected devices. Such a joke!
>
> The irony is metallic-delicious. The public has had computer
> hacking shoved in its collective face for what, more than a decade,
> and the fucking GOVERNMENT hasn't figured out that ITS computers can
> be hacked too...

He he... because that's funny and true!

Akin to: The Climate ...is... Changing! Run! For the hills. Not the GatedCommunities! Fool!

Me: Can I get a better hired sidEkick within our budget? Oye...

> > > What's that tell you?
>
> Rhetorically speaking it tells me that all of them have secrets
> they're terrified might come out.

Incompetency is no secret. It's just one of their covers. Plan B (y)ourself.

> > > Only if you want to play their fixed game. I don't. I haven't seen
> > > anyone worth voting for since Barry Goldwater, and I wasn't old
> > > enough to vote at the time.
> >
> > You MarkJi are in your mid sixties by age? Or so I gather. I'm 55.
>
> My wife still needs me, and still feeds me...

All the best to you both!

> > I simply register to vote in USAspaceTime, but since 2008, I refuse to vote.
>
> I don't even sign up for the game. Some assholes think that
> disqualifies me from bitching about the fact that we are limited to
> choosing between Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Dumber. Fuck them.

Of course, only PutinUpDownOutTypes@# are allowed to bitch about Twittering-Tweedlers!
O wait... I best be cautious of whom I talk/speak/joke/... WickedLeaks!
Speaking of, are we the us of USA done with all the October Surprise(s)?

> > Love The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again... same as the old boss... too good.
>
> Every election, it plays in my head. I wish I could figure out how
>to make it contagious.

In the 80s or so, I got to hear/watch The Who live at the Capital Center, MD.
Yesterday, I was pondering which was me favourite Who Song? Teenage Wasteland?

> Mark L. Fergerson

Double-A

non lue,
23 oct. 2016, 17:23:0623/10/2016
Does the excess come from the cemetery or the barrio?

Double-A

Alie...@gmail.com

non lue,
24 oct. 2016, 16:38:5724/10/2016
> Does the excess come from the cemetery or the barrio?

I see you're familiar with how Democrats run California politics...

Mark L. Fergerson

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
26 oct. 2016, 13:46:5226/10/2016
Be interesting to see how many votes I get.So far I only spent about 100 bucks on posters.No adds in papers.Money gets you votes. Some running in my race have spent 1,000s so far.Go figure It only pays $750 a month.Hmmmm TreBert

reber g=emc^2

non lue,
26 oct. 2016, 13:48:1026/10/2016
Its now called Mexifornia. TreBert

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

non lue,
26 oct. 2016, 14:31:0526/10/2016
reber g=emc^2 <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 2:23:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

>> > Six of those eight assertions qualify him as a politician...

>> > Well, it's California, so about 300,000 of them.
>> >

>> > Mark L. Fergerson
>>

>> Does the excess come from the cemetery or the barrio?
>>
>> Double-A
>
> Be interesting to see how many votes I get.So far I only spent about 100 bucks on posters.No adds in papers.Money gets you votes. Some running in my race have spent 1,000s so far.Go figure It only pays $750 a month.Hmmmm TreBert

Filling out a candiate statement, which is free, gets votes but you didn't
do that.

Filling out the candiate questionair from NUFF and attending the candidate
forum, both free, gets votes but you didn't do that either.

Being prepared for the Fullerton Observer interview and showing knoledge
of the issues in Fullerton gets votes, but all you did was babble.

--
Jim Pennino

Serigo

non lue,
26 oct. 2016, 16:42:5626/10/2016
On 10/20/2016 10:07 AM, Salvador Ajo wrote:
> Learn how to spell simple English words, you boring retarded troll.

spell refers to present tense, Spelt is past tense. after he writes it
it is past tents.

I correct you statment thusly:

"Learn how to spelt simple English words, ..... "

hey Salvador, you live in Barcelona ?
Le message a été supprimé
Le message a été supprimé
0 nouveau message