Re: Geothermal making coal, oil, gas obsolete//Iceland, the best country and hope of the world for 2016; while other countries are going backwards

Message has been deleted

benj

Jun 1, 2017, 6:47:14 PM6/1/17
On 6/1/2017 2:29 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.physics
> Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 22:23:22 -0800 (PST)
>
> Subject: Iceland, the best country and hope of the world for 2016; while other
> countries are going backwards; GEOTHERMAL
> From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>
>

> Iceland, the best country and hope of the world for 2016; while other countries are going backwards; GEOTHERMAL
>
> The year 2016 is going down as a very very miserable year worldwide. Especially for animals of the world, since all are going extinct, save for very small animals like mice and rats.
>
> Many wars, many killings, many bad elections, many horrible leaders in the world.
>
> Worst of all is human overpopulation-- approaching 10 billion and certainly the extinction of many animals.
>
> But in all the mess and morass, there was a beacon of great light and news and hope, which this 25th of December can find joy and comfort.
>
> A small European country is leading the entire world into our new energy future. No, not fusion, which many silly stupid physicists think is possible, but rather,-- geothermal.
>
> Many people on Earth never realized that the planet they stand on is a "second star, a second Sun in terms of energy" and all we need to do is drill to volcanoes. We harness volcanoes.
>
> In the USA, Yellowstone and Hawaii can supply all the energy that all of north america wants or needs. We can use Alaska geothermals for even excess energy.
>
> So, Iceland is drilling into a Volcano and harnessing that energy.
>
> Whilst idiot nations like USA is going more coal. Idiot Russia more petrol, and idiot India is going more coal. Idiot China is going more coal. Idiot Canada is going more tar sands.
>
> Thank God, there is a country that is smart and not idiots,, of Iceland. Give an Xmas cheer to Iceland, so that every gloomy and dismal year can be topped off by great news and hope such as what Iceland has given the world in 2016.
>
> AP

Overpopulation is such a horrible problem ArchiePoo. I suggest we start
by killing you. Think of the good you'd be doing for humanity. Think of
the way that would raise the level of science discussion in this
newsgroup. Get that Barrel Boat from Bert and sail into the sunset to
Hawaii. DRink your TAng Geezer. YOu are STILL an idiot.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 2, 2017, 5:15:25 AM6/2/17
Today was a bad day for Earth and people as a US president is too stupid to understand science and has stepped out of the Paris Accord on Global Warming. Not only does he not care about dirty air and climate change, but he is turning our historical allies into making enemies of them. He is so stupid that he threatens to have Europe be allies with China. So stupid, that perhaps one day, only North Korea is allies of the US with Trump eating a hamburger with NK. Pickles on your hamburger, Mr. Trump?

Anyway, I was watching the PBS Newshour with Governor Jerry Brown voicing his concerns, and thought to my self, wish he were president, someone who can think clearly as Gov Brown. But the interviewer, Judy Woodruff asked Brown whether the science community has done its part in conveying to the general public the science of Global Warming and the threat and the solutions. And Gov. Brown remarked that we could have done a far better job.

This is where Geothermal comes into the picture. I was looking through the past 2 months of science journals for any information or discussion of Geothermal Energy. And found only one article that talks about Global Warming and India, but never even mentions Geothermal.

So, here is the problem. GEOTHERMAL can and will make coal oil and gas obsolete. The energy inside Earth is the planets second greatest source of energy, other than the Sun. Yet so few people ever realize this. The Economist magazine recognized this in an article some years back.

But the question by Woodruff and the answer by Brown should have been the answer that GEOTHERMAL is the answer to all the energy problems-- clean renewable inexhaustible energy.

Yet no-one except me is getting the message out.

Like the largest geothermal plant in California-- make more of them.

So the science magazines, instead of their monthly or weekly dross of crap like black holes, big bang, gravity waves, their pathetic dross of fake science.

Why not, every issue teach the world about GEOTHERMAL. Teach the people that geothermal will make coal oil gas all that dirty stuff, make them obsolete.

And as for Scientific American, May 2017 page 49 The Global Warming Wild Card by Varun Sivaram on India's energy problems. Why not teach us how India can turn 100% into geothermal. Why not mention geothermal.

Every issue of every science magazine should bend over backwards to mention GEOTHERMAL.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 3, 2017, 12:33:22 AM6/3/17

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 4, 2017, 2:54:44 AM6/4/17

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 02:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Governor Brown of Calif.// SA-- Global Warming Wild Card by Sivaram
Re: Geothermal making coal, oil, gas obsolete
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

Governor Brown of Calif.// SA-- Global Warming Wild Card by Sivaram Re: Geothermal making coal, oil, gas obsolete
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 11:33:22 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

What if California made a law saying 50% of its electricity from Geothermal by 2025 Re: Geothermal making coal, oil, gas obsolete

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 21:43:20 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: greatest environment law ever made, and global warming-- California
50% of all electricity from GEOTHERMAL by 2025
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

greatest environment law ever made, and global warming-- California 50% of all electricity from GEOTHERMAL by 2025

I think Iceland already is doing this.

But here is a chance for California to be the world's #1 greatest leader on environment. Make a law that says 50% of all of California's electricity by 2025 has to come from Geothermal.

Making Coal, Oil, Gas obsolete as energies.  Too dirty, too unhealthy, too damaging to the environment.

AP

Alright, whenever I feel like it, I step outside with two IR thermometers and point them at a cloud edge, then slowly move them to the blue sky nearby. What I find consistently is about 2 degree temperature difference. In the cloud today it was 11 C degree and in blue sky it was 9 C degree.

This is proof of Greenhouse Effect Gas Warming.

Now I have asked before, and ask again, is there something in physics that the entire planet Earth could not be under a 100% cloud cover. What makes that almost impossible, a 100% cloud cover?

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 5, 2017, 6:25:59 PM6/5/17
Alright a few days ago I went outside to measure the Greenhouse Effect with IR thermometers, hand held laser infrared thermometers and pointed into a cloud reading 11 degrees C and then pulling the thermometer into the blue sky next to the cloud and reading 9 degrees C. A difference of 2 degrees C between a cloud and blue sky.

Today I want to measure again to see if consistent with 2 degrees difference.

AP

reber G=emc^2

Jun 5, 2017, 6:42:22 PM6/5/17
DC Need go more than 500 feet can't be beat.Edison went with DC,and at this time he was right.Solar at every house is cheap and green.Trump loves dirty coal.we must forgive him ?He knows not what end is up.Another reason his wife stays in NYC. TreBert Trump is solving the non working problem by creating 20,000,000 miners.WOW So sad So true.

hanson

Jun 5, 2017, 7:51:44 PM6/5/17
Cretin "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>
wrote that it is "So sad So true" that Glazier never
posted anything, cogent, rational or original, but
continues to be a Face Shitter & a Graveyard Vandal
who is <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2017, 2:33:53 AM6/6/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 5:25:59 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright a few days ago I went outside to measure the Greenhouse Effect with IR thermometers, hand held laser infrared thermometers and pointed into a cloud reading 11 degrees C and then pulling the thermometer into the blue sky next to the cloud and reading 9 degrees C. A difference of 2 degrees C between a cloud and blue sky.
>
> Today I want to measure again to see if consistent with 2 degrees difference.

I went out to measure, but the sky was all blue, no clouds, but I did see a constant shifting of temperature between fractions of 1 degree, so as the instrument read 1 degree C. it would vary between 1 and 2 degrees, sometimes reading 1.2 sometimes 1.5, etc. So the best days of measuring the Greenhouse Effect are days in which you have clouds and blue sky mixed so you read the cloud and then scoot down to the blue sky next to the cloud.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2017, 10:35:02 PM6/6/17
Alright, today had some nice cloud cover and a bright shiny moon

So with my two IR thermometers I had these readings tonight, a few minutes ago::

Blue sky 11 C, Moon 12C, Cloud 17 C, and Ground was 20 C

with my more expensive IR laser thermometer I got this

Blue sky 3 C, Moon 4 C, Cloud 10 C, Ground 19.4 C

Now I am alarmed at that variance so I checked them both on an indoor wall and read 26.9 and 26 on more expensive. So I do not know why they vary so much.

But I am consistently getting a larger reading for clouds than bare sky and that is because of Greenhouse Effect of bouncing back infrared radiation to earth from either water or CO2 or both.

Now a sad thought occurred to me that if we eliminate clouds we would not have global warming for water is the largest Greenhouse Effect, far more than CO2. But the price of that, is, no rain. So that is no trade what so ever.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 12, 2017, 4:04:58 AM6/12/17
Alright more Greenhouse Effect measurements by simply using IR laser thermometer

Ground Patch blue Clouds
Fluke27C 20 22
other 28C 24 25

So my take is that consistently a 2C higher temperature by Greenhouse Effect

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 15, 2017, 5:39:42 AM6/15/17
I do not know who at PBS Newshour is to blame. They hardly ever report on the worlds savior of Global Warming and Energy-- Geothermal.

Like yesterday, they reported on the pitiful and retarded Clean Coal, where some company in Texas is given millions to take out just a pathetic 10% of the dirty CO2 in coal, imagine that 200 million dollars spent to take out 10% of the dirt.

Whereas if a geothermal plant in Texas were built with 200 million, would have more electricity than the Texas coal plant and have near zero pollution.

I guess once the world is almost 50% entirely run on geothermal, that the PBS Newshour will finally do a spot on geothermal.

I am very much ashamed of Newshour coverage of Geothermal. They seem to like to do science fakery-- someone in Italy claiming to turn water into fuel, or someone in California claiming better batteries.

Pop crackpot science seems to have a better chance of appearing on Newshour, than the most critical science of our times-- Geothermal, Geothermal, -- Geothermal.

Lousy, job on science-- Newshour

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 19, 2017, 3:17:20 PM6/19/17
Alright some Greenhouse Effect readings today with Infrared laser Thermometers.

South wall of my house rain cloud clear blue sky

42C 17C .03C

Fluke 41.8 C 8 C -22C

So, I do not understand the wide spread in the cloud reading, nor do I understand the low and negative reading in clear blue sky

Consistently over the weeks of measuring there was a 2 degree C, spread from cloud to blue sky. Here it jumps off the chart.

AP

Howler Monkey

Jun 19, 2017, 5:54:52 PM6/19/17
I though negative numbers were fake. Maybe your Fluke is broken.

burs...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2017, 6:18:05 PM6/19/17
In the paleo mathematiccs measurement of brain farts,
the minus sign simply means 1000. So -22 is 1022 brain farts.

Sегgi о

Jun 19, 2017, 7:02:58 PM6/19/17
the clear sky is very cold, thermally your looking at outter space, it
should read -5 to -40C or so... there is some atmosphere that
contributes some heat.

Try it at night too

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 21, 2017, 2:34:12 AM6/21/17
In The Economist, May 6, 2017, page 74 describes a article on "the missing link between air pollution and heart disease"

It says it is obvious that air pollution, such as coal fired electric power stations, causes lung disease. But it was known for a long time that air pollution causes heart disease, but not known of any mechanism.

In this article, the mechanism seems to be the migration of fine particles of soot-- carbon to the walls of the blood vessels where they cause damage.

So what I want to emphasize here, is that coal, oil, gas not only cause global warming, but is also a major cause of disease.

Coal, oil, gas are all dirty. What we need is energy that is clean and safe. Geothermal is that great new energy to transform all of Earth. To make coal oil gas obsolete.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 23, 2017, 1:34:01 PM6/23/17
Recently someone posted in sci.physics that a survey of people asking them where chocolate milk comes from said that brown cows gives chocolate and white cows give white milk. Hard to imagine people are this stupid.

Same thing goes in physics, where the morons like Mike Moroney, a physics failure, thinks Geothermal is solar, just as coal and oil are ultimately solar. Even the physics robot -- Reber has better sense, robot sense

From: mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Is geothermal 4 to 1 or 5000 to 1 superior to Solar, and is hydroelectric 4 to 1 superior to geothermal?
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 16:40:05 +0000 (UTC)

Re: Is geothermal 4 to 1 or 5000 to 1 superior to Solar, and is hydroelectric 4 to 1 superior to geothermal?

Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

>Learned a lot about the loop under ground and the 51 degree temperature.

Pretty cool, fossil solar energy! 51 degrees, the average of summer and
winter temperatures for hundreds or even thousands of years, depending
on how deep they go.

Too bad you do have to use real energy to run the heat pump, although it
is much better than simply using that energy to make heat.

---------------

Re: Iceland should win the Nobel prize in physics for leading the world to geothermal Re: Is geothermal 4 to 1 or 5000 to 1 superior to Solar, and is hydroelectric 4 to 1 superior to geothermal?

bEST TO KEEP IN MIND ICELAND IS LIKE YELLOWSTONE.Its hot water all the way down. Trebert

Michael Moroney

Jun 23, 2017, 8:04:19 PM6/23/17
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> keeps failing again and again by writing:

>Recently someone posted in sci.physics that a survey of people asking them
>where chocolate milk comes from said that brown cows gives chocolate and
>white cows give white milk. Hard to imagine people are this stupid.

And yet you're one of them! You think 51 degree groundwater is geothermal
energy! Once again, let's see you build a power plant running off that
51 degree water!

Now explain this: Go to Alaska and dig down and guess what you get? ICE!
Permafrost! Some of it has been frozen for thousands of years. Sometimes
they find frozen mammoths in there. Where does that ice come from? It's
because in a place like Alaska, the long term average temperature is below
freezing! Frozen since the mammoths! Nice geothermal you have there!!!

It's a big problem because of global warming, some of that ice, frozen for
thousands of years, is starting to melt, and releasing trapped methane
that causes even more global warming!

The ground nearest the surface thaws in the summer, but go down a ways and
the ground doesn't get a chance to thaw before winter returns, so it remains
frozen.

Further south, you have the opposite problem. Every winter, the ground freezes
to a certain depth, maybe 3-4 feet. Below that, the ground doesn't get a chance
to freeze before summer returns. A little further down you get the constant
51 degree or so ground that can be used for heat pumps. At these latitude, the
temperature is the long term average between summer and winter. The frost
line is important because building foundations must go below it or else the
ice heaves the foundations.

Of course even further down, the temperature starts increasing again, and if
hot enough (at a reasonable depth) can be used for geothermal power.

>Same thing goes in physics, where the morons like Mike Moroney,

Physics Failure Archimedes Plutonium, you really need to quit projecting
your failures. And all your issues that you project onto me and everyone
else who corrects your failures. You project homosexuality, toupees,
depression, and of course, your biggest projection of all is your failure
at physics. You know the biggest reason why you are such a failure? You
are simply too stubborn, and refuse to accept corrections. If someone
corrects you, you just accuse the person of failing at physics. Probably
because you feel bad about being caught failing yourself.

Of course another reason is this:
https://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/delusion-of-grandeur/

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 24, 2017, 10:25:30 PM6/24/17

The Goat from Goat College had to set the physics failure Mike Moroney straight. Now Mike claims he is an electrical engineer. Which seems hard to swallow that a electrical engineer knows not the difference between solar and geothermal.

So this is why PBS Newshour needs to cover Geothermal energy, because even alleged electrical engineers are vastly ignorant of the physics on geothermal. They know not whether it is solar or energy from the center of Earth as mass, as gravity, as electrical-magnetic.

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 2:34:20 PM UTC-5, Lofty Goat wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:19:49 +0000 (UTC),
> mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney) wrote:
>
> >No, fool. I'm just not dumb enough to think 55° Fahrenheit is "geothermal"
> >just because salesmen selling ground source heat pump heating/cooling
> >systems call them "geothermal"....
>
> They are geothermal. Confusing the use of geothermal effects to make
> electricity and its use in climate control is where you're going astray.
> There are all sorts of uses for all sorts of temperature gradients.
>
> For electrical generation one must drill far enough to hit very hot
> rock. Deep geothermal.
>
> For reducing a dwelling's internal temperature from 95 degrees to a
> comfortable level, or elevating it to the point where passive solar can
> take on the rest of the load, shallow geothermal works just fine.
>
> What's more, it's in very wide use and saves people a hell of a lot of
> money. Any major dude with half a heart could tell you so....

You see, PBS, you need to teach geothermal, for even this Boston area nitwit of science knows not the difference between solar and geothermal.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 24, 2017, 10:42:06 PM6/24/17
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:25:30 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The Goat from Goat College had to set the physics failure Mike Moroney straight. Now Mike claims he is an electrical engineer. Which seems hard to swallow that a electrical engineer knows not the difference between solar and geothermal.
>
> So this is why PBS Newshour needs to cover Geothermal energy, because even alleged electrical engineers are vastly ignorant of the physics on geothermal. They know not whether it is solar or energy from the center of Earth as mass, as gravity, as electrical-magnetic.

Now here is where the PBS Newshour can enlighten and teach

How much of the Geothermal of Earth is due to

1) Radioactive decay of elements inside Earth

2) force of Gravity upon Earth's mass

3) Earth's mass radiating heat

4) Electro-magnetism of Earth's mass

You see, dolts like Mike Moroney cannot visualize that Earth itself has energy coming off of Earth. It is easy to see the Sun radiates energy, but dolts like Moroney cannot envision that Earth radiates its own energy.

And this is why Earth geothermal will make obsolete all of coal oil gas, since the energy of Earth is superior to all others except for the Solar energy.

How much of geothermal is radioactive decay energy? How much is the force of gravity contribute to geothermal? How much to Earth's own mass and how much to electricity magnetism?

AP

Michael Moroney

Jun 24, 2017, 11:49:10 PM6/24/17
Archimedes Plutonium, Moron of sci.physics <plutonium....@gmail.com>
fails at physics yet again as he writes:

>The Goat from Goat College had to set the physics failure Mike Moroney straight.

And The Goat also wrote that "AP is a moron." Since you agree with the Goat
so much, you must agree with him that you are a moron.

>>AP is a moron. There's no percentage in emulating him.

I nominate Archimedes Plutonium as Official Moron of sci.physics.

How perhaps Goat's point is that any heat energy (thermal) extracted from
the earth (geo) can be called "geothermal", that's fine. However, the 51 F
"heat" from a few feet down in geologically dead places is just the
average of the summer and winter outdoor temperatures. The ground is a
good enough insulator that REAL geothermal energy (from radioactive decay
or other origins from the core/mantle) is a nonissue in most places.

So, I noticed you didn't comment on the "geothermal energy" of Alaska's
permafrost, where when you dig down you find ice, 10,000 year old frozen
mammoths or whatever. I am also awaiting your electric power plant fueled
by 51 F ground temperature....hehehehe....

Time for you to fail at physics yet again and "invent" another law based
on another misunderstanding of physics.

(having fun poking at kooks here)

benj

Jun 26, 2017, 5:56:08 PM6/26/17
On 6/24/2017 10:42 PM, Archimedes Plutonium drooled:
How much of Archiepoo's posts are demented senile babbling?
Case closed.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 2, 2017, 5:00:05 AM7/2/17
Now I need to collect some posts of the old past, where a science fool and failure calls geothermal as solar or worse yet calls it "fossil solar". As if the idiot Moroney never realizes that the center of Earth emits extreme hot energy from its gravity, its EM forces and from radioactivities inside earth. He is not so stupid as to deny hot lava exists in the Earth , but still, so stupid as to deny the fact that as you go deeper into the Earth, you get progressively hotter rocks. Yet this idiot fool Moroney wants to call it Solar.

I also need to fill out this table of radioactive isotopes inside Earth that give much of its hot temperature.

Fools like Moroney cause a big disservice to science and society as a whole, for it is fools like him that hinder solving Global Warming, solving the energy problems, and solving energy of the future. And as soon as their big dumb mouths open up, someone in science should quell the idiot.

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 5:16:12 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Hey Moroney, physics failure says geothermal is disguised solar.
He says he is an engineer, but all the engineers I know, can tell the difference between geothermal and solar, not the Michael Moroney.

Barium 140Ba56 with 12.8 days halflife, beta decay 1.02 MeV

Hey Moroney, physics failure, is that geothermal or solar, you Boston bonehead

Arsenic 76As33 26 hour halflife, beta decay 2.97 MeV

On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 1:31:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Odd Bodkin <bodk...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >On 6/5/2016 5:28 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> >> Now let me tell you what I believe should be the way to build a building with geothermal. First you locate a center
> >> point of the floor plan. And you drill into the ground until you reach the water table and go a bit deeper than the
> >> water table and then you have a good size piping for this drill hole. Now you pour concrete floor for the entire
> >> building, for concrete absorbs the coolness in summer and heat in winter.
> >>
> >> And that is it, that is a description of my geothermal warehouse, except the drill hole is not in the center of the
> >> floor plan. Now science research has to find out if the center of the floor plan for the geothermal well is better
> >> than a well outside the floor.
> >>
> >> AP
>
> >Just as a point of order, what you described is not geothermal. What
> >you've just described is thermal balancing with water, using water
> >cooler than air from the water table to cool a building in the summer,
> >and using water warmer than air from the water table to warm a building
> >in the winter.
>
> In other words, glorified solar energy. Solar energy stored and averaged
> out over many, many years.
>
> >Geothermal energy as you'll read about in geothermal magazines is about
> >taking heat from closer to the earth's mantle (not water from the water
> >table) and extracting that energy to convert to other forms such as
> >electricity. You'll never get cool water from the water table to
> >generate electricity for you.
>
> Carnot's Law says you will always need to add energy to extract building
> heat from 50 degree water. But I guess in theory you can get A/C for free.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 3, 2017, 2:59:58 AM7/3/17
Now on BBC tonight was a uplifting story of Jay in the UK with his cows. Who for the sake of moral conscious, decided to give his cows freedom and life at a sanctuary rather than slaughter.

Love stories like that, the best of humans, bless Jay to heaven, almighty God.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jul 6, 2017, 12:21:12 AM7/6/17
Some geothermal heat comes from::
Source, Physics of the Atom, Wehr, Richards, Adair

Antimony 122Sb51 2.8 days halflife, beta decay 1.4 MeV

Arsenic 76As33 26.5 hour halflife, beta decay 2.97 MeV

Barium 140Ba56 with 12.8 days halflife, beta decay 1.02 MeV

Bismuth 210Bi83 , 5.01 day halflife, beta decay 1.16 MeV

Cadmium 115Cd48 with 53.5 hours halflife, beta decay 1.11 MeV

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 21, 2021, 4:39:11 PM11/21/21
Stanford's_Marc Tessier-Lavigne, Persis Drell,Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff,, is McGinn correct that Stanford is failed & incompetent to confirm real proton is 840MeV, real electron=105MeV and .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole

Re: James McGinn, the blubbery cesspool mind of a moron packed inside a single cell atop a foghorn mouth// why California schools have not yet confirmed real proton = 840MeV, electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac's monopole
157k views
Oct 14, 2019, 10:08:30 AM

by Pete Smith

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 10:55:04 AM UTC-5, James McGinn wrote:

> > And you too proved yourself incompetent and desperate in that you failed to discuss any of the substance of the argument (the subject of which is way, way over your head).

AP writes: Is the reason Stanford Univ has not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV not 938, because its scientists like McGinn says is blithering nattering nutter fools-- drinking coffee and eating Danish rolls rather than uncovering the true proton is 840MeV stuck with the real electron as muon doing a Faraday Law dance inside the atom making electricity and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole.

       o-:^>___?
       `~~c--^c'
Navy dog says: yes, I enjoy my Danish rolls with blended coffee, steaks and eggs in the California sun instead of real physics of the atom

Stanford University, math dept.

Gregory Brumfiel, Daniel Bump, Emmanuel Candès, Gunnar Carlsson, Moses Charikar, Sourav Chatterjee, Tom Church, Ralph Cohen, Brian Conrad, Brian Conrey, Amir Dembo, Persi Diaconis, Yakov Eliashberg, Robert Finn, Jacob Fox, Laura Fredrickson, Søren Galatius, George Schaeffer, Or Hershkovits, David Hoffman, Eleny Ionel, Renata Kallosh, Yitzhak Katznelson, Vladimir Kazeev, Michael Kemeny, Steven Kerckhoff, Susie  Kimport, Jun Li, Tai-Ping Liu, Mark Lucianovic, Jonathan Luk, Frederick Manners, Rafe Mazzeo, James R. Milgram, Maryam Mirzakhani, Stefan Mueller, Christopher Ohrt, Donald Ornstein, George Papanicolaou, Lenya Ryzhik, Richard Schoen, Leon Simon, Rick Sommer, Kannan Soundararajan, Tadashi Tokieda, Cheng-Chiang Tsai, Ravi Vakil, András Vasy, Akshay Venkatesh, Jan Vondrák, Brian White, Wojciech Wieczorek, Jennifer Wilson, Alex Wright, Lexing Ying, Xuwen Zhu

President: Marc Tessier-Lavigne (neuroscience)
Provost: Persis Drell (physics)

Stanford physics dept.

Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian

CalTech math dept

Michael Aschbacher, Alexei Borodin, Danny Calegari
Matthias Flach, Anton N. Kapustin, Alexander Kechris
Alexei Kitaev, Matilde Marcolli, Nikolai Makarov, Vladimir Markovic, Hiroshi Oguri, Eric Rains, Dinakar Ramakrishnan
Barry Simon, Richard Wilson, Tom Graber, Sergei Gukov,
Elena Mantovan, Yi NI,

Caltech Physics Dept

Barry Barish, Felix Boehm, Steven Frautschi
Murray Gell-Mann, David Goodstein, Thomas Phillips,
John Schwarz, Barry Simon, Kip Thorne, Petr Vogel,
Rochus Vogt, Ward Whaling, Michael E. Brown,
Konstantin Batygin

UCLA chancellor: Gene D. Block (biology)

UCLA Physics dept
Ernest Abers, Elihu Abrahams, Katsushi Arisaka, Michalis Bachtis
Eric Becklin, Zvi Bern, Rubin Braunstein, Stuart Brown, Robijn Bruinsma
Charles Buchanan, Wesley Campbell, Troy Carter, Sudip Chakravarty
W. Gilbert Clark, John Cornwall, Robert Cousins, Eric D'Hoker
Robert Finkelstein, Christian Fronsdal, Walter Gekelman, Graciela Gelmini
George Gruner, Michael Gutperle, Brad Hansen, Jay Hauser, Karoly Holczer
Huan Huang, Eric Hudson, George Igo, Per Kraus, Alexander Kusenko
Thomas Mason, George Morales, Warren Mori, Steven Moszkowski
Christoph Niemann, Kumar Patel, Roberto Peccei, Claudio Pellegrini
Seth Putterman, B. Regan, James Rosenzweig, Joseph Rudnick
David Saltzberg, William Slater, Reiner Stenzel, Terry Tomboulis, Jean Turner

Univ Calif San Diego, physics dept

Henry D. I. Abarbanel, Kam S. Arnold, Daniel P. Arovas, Richard D. Averitt, Julio T. Barreiro, Dimitri N. Basov, Steven Boggs, James G. Branson, Adam J. Burgasser, Leonid V. Butov, Alison Coil, Eva-Maria S. Collins, Max Di Ventra, Patrick H. Diamond, Fred C. Driscoll, Daniel H. Dubin, Olga K. Dudko, Raphael M. Flauger, Michael M. Fogler, Alex Frano, George M. Fuller, Daniel R Green, Kim Griest, Benjamin Grinstein, Alexander Groisman, Tarun Grover, Jorge E. Hirsch, Michael Holst, Terence T. Hwa, Kenneth A. Intriligator, Elizabeth Jenkins, Suckjoon Jun, Brian Keating, Dusan Keres, David Kleinfeld, Quinn Konopacky, Elena F. Koslover, Julius Kuti, Tongyan Lin, Aneesh V. Manohar, M. Brian Maple, John A. McGreevy, Thomas W. Murphy, Kaixuan Ni, Michael L. Norman,
Thomas M. O'Neil, Hans P. Paar, Mark Paddock, Jeremie Palacci, Tenio Popmintchev, Wouter-Jan Rappel, Karin M. Sandstrom, Ivan K. Schuller, Lu J. Sham, Vivek Sharma, Tatyana O. Sharpee, Brian Shotwell, Oleg Shpyrko, Elizabeth H Simmons, Sunil K. Sinha, Douglas E. Smith, Harry Suhl

Math dept Univ Calif, San Diego

Edward Bender, James Bunch, Thomas Enright, Ronald Evans, Jay Fillmore, Carl FitzGerald,
Michael Freedman, Adriano Garsia, Fan Graham, Leonard Haff, Hubert Halkin, Richard Hamilton, Bill Helton, Jim Lin, Alfred Manaster, John O'Quigley, Yose Rinott, Burt Rodin, Murray Rosenblatt, Linda Rothschild, Michael Sharpe, Lance Small, Don Smith, Harold Stark, Audrey Terras, Adrian Wadsworth, Nolan Wallach, John Wavrik, Daniel Wulbert

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 5:29:50 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
> Weather prediction is not the topic,,,,

John Schwarz,Barry Simon,Kip Thorne,Petr Vogel,Rochus Vogt, of Caltech are you as stupid as McGinn to never understand Angular Momentum for the chemical bond cannot exist with electron=.5MeV, proton=938MeV. You need 105 to 840 to have chemistry

Murray Gell-Mann, David Goodstein, Thomas Phillips, of Caltech are you as stupid as McGinn to never understand Angular Momentum for the chemical bond cannot exist with electron=.5MeV, proton=938MeV. You need 105 to 840 to have chemistry

Stanford's Drs Gregory Brumfiel, Daniel Bump, Emmanuel Candès, Gunnar Carlsson is McGinn the example of how physicists react when told the proton is 840MeV, electron 105MeV to have chemistry bonding

About McGinn, we all know he is an idiot when it comes to science or even thinking straight, and although he deserves 1 or 2 posts per day (some would say that is too much) but he does not deserve 75 posts per day under various names like Denke or Solvingtornado. So either he post 1 or 2, or I recommend he be kicked out permanently as a front page hog spamming jackarse. I hate his practice of just churning his posts, where the creep adds two words, sometimes not even a new word, to his prior post just to get it on the front page again. To think that sci.physics by year 2019 is mostly a airhead spammer on the front page is enough to make any cry and sob into the new year.

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 10:19:09 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
> Aw shucks.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'..          ..-''    '     '  Hi I am McGinn under various fake names Denk, Pnal etc. My game is to fill sci.physics with nothing but my airhead posts because I love to annoy everybody, and on fast days, I just churn all my old posts by adding a word or sentence, and often pretend I am Pnal, to make believe someone is actually talking with me. You see, my foot is where my head is and my head where my foot is.
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

CalTech's Rochus Vogt, Ward Whaling, Michael E. Brown,Konstantin Batygin are you like McGinn/pnal too stupid to understand Angular Momentum for the chemical bond cannot exist with electron=.5MeV, proton=938MeV. You need 105 to 840 to have chemistry

Too stupid to understand Angular Momentum for the chemical bond cannot exist with electron=.5MeV, proton=938MeV. You need 105 to 840 to have chemistry. The .5MeV particle that Thomson discovered was actually Dirac's magnetic monopole

Why does McGinn simply not ask professors of physics at UCLA why they think the real proton is not 840MeV and real electron = 105MeV with .5 MeV the Dirac Magnetic Monopole

Why does any physicist not believe proton is 840MeV, electron is 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding, because a ratio of 840 to 105 allows for Angular Momentum
-----------------------------------

UCLA Physics dept
Ernest Abers
Elihu Abrahams
Katsushi Arisaka
Michalis Bachtis
Eric Becklin
Zvi Bern
Rubin Braunstein
Stuart Brown
Robijn Bruinsma
Charles Buchanan
Wesley Campbell
Troy Carter
Sudip Chakravarty
W. Gilbert Clark
John Cornwall
Robert Cousins
Eric D'Hoker
Robert Finkelstein
Christian Fronsdal
Walter Gekelman
Graciela Gelmini
George Gruner
Michael Gutperle
Brad Hansen
Jay Hauser
Karoly Holczer
Huan Huang
Eric Hudson
George Igo
Per Kraus
Alexander Kusenko
Thomas Mason
George Morales
Warren Mori
Steven Moszkowski
Christoph Niemann
Kumar Patel
Roberto Peccei
Claudio Pellegrini
Seth Putterman
B. Regan
James Rosenzweig
Joseph Rudnick
David Saltzberg
William Slater
Reiner Stenzel
Terry Tomboulis
Jean Turner

[...]

You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in sunny California?

And, even though you-- professors of physics, want to remain stupid in not knowing what is really the electron in atoms has to be the muon at 105MeV and proton at 840MeV with Dirac's magnetic monopole being .5MeV, your students deserve better.

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, and true real Calculus with a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, your students deserve better.

Yes, there, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

What answer did they give?