How light Travels Through Space?????

reber g=emc^2

Jun 29, 2016, 1:17:57 PM6/29/16
Do photons go through space like bullets,or does space act like a vibrating bell,and photons just have to start it ringing to go from A to B at c? Its a thought worth an answer.TreBert

noTthaTguY

Jun 29, 2016, 1:46:22 PM6/29/16
the atoms do have a)
absorptive and e)
emissive frequencies ... see the poster of all e.m frequencies
from the auspice of ExploratoriuM

reber g=emc^2

Jun 29, 2016, 4:34:51 PM6/29/16
Electrons are always looking to take in energy,or give it back with the use of photons.Trebert

xxe...@att.net

Jun 29, 2016, 5:56:07 PM6/29/16
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 1:17:57 PM UTC-4, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Do photons go through space like bullets,or does space act like a vibrating bell,and photons just have to start it ringing to go from A to B at c? Its a thought worth an answer.TreBert

xxein: I'll risk MY answer. Photons are em radiation - basically quantized as we know about it. As individual units they seem to pulsate in size. This allows them to interfere with each other as well as allowing a single photon to pass through a double slit. Wave-like. Virtualization - sort of.

Our universe is a sea of energy. This energy is of a finer grain than we can now know. Much finer than photons. It acts like a gaseous gel in that it is in a cohesive equilibrium. Well it tries to be anyway. Our universe exists in a truly empty space. This fine energy does expand into the empty space but it still has an internal pressure. We live in it. It is our ether. Matter uses this energy to combine into the familiar mass in the accidental chaos of it. There are many configurations of this. Some self-stable, some not. There is an hierarchy to this. Fine energy>~quarks etc.>~photons>~electrons and nucleons>~elements>compounds. Bumped just right and for enough time, it forms seeds for this structured growth.

As this fine energy combines into matter, The rest of the free energy re-equilibrates (word?). Iow, it moves and carries all else with it. Where there is a place (mass), where this energy is combined into a denser structure, this free energy flows to form its own equilibrium again (continually as energy is used and lost from its free form). We call this effect - gravitation.

As this sea of energy moves, so does light have its otherwise straight path bent by it. Light - like a boat in a 3-D river.

benj

Jun 29, 2016, 5:57:43 PM6/29/16
On 6/29/2016 1:17 PM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Do photons go through space like bullets,or does space act like a vibrating bell,and photons just have to start it ringing to go from A to B at c? Its a thought worth an answer.TreBert

ask HVAC he knows how everything works just like you do (only he's not
allowed to tell).

Double-A

Jun 30, 2016, 4:21:26 PM6/30/16
Nice theorizing!

Double-A

xxe...@att.net

Jun 30, 2016, 7:45:44 PM6/30/16
xxein: Thanks. It's just a small part of a larger comprehensive theory I have. Never done.

Earle Jones27

Jun 30, 2016, 7:52:37 PM6/30/16
On 2016-06-29 17:17:54 +0000, reber g=emc^2 said:

> Do photons go through space like bullets?

*
No.

> or does space act like a vibrating bell,and photons just have to start
> it ringing to go from A to B at c?

*
No

eearle
*

reber g=emc^2

Jun 30, 2016, 10:27:54 PM6/30/16
AA could be light goes through space from the sun the same way heat does.Its a little tricky,but reality.Think about it. Trebert

noTthaTguY

Jun 30, 2016, 10:57:55 PM6/30/16
if space has tings, they may not be rational,
irrational or transcendentish;
the "doubling of the hexahedron a.k.a octa-asteron a.k.a d.y.k?

reber g=emc^2

Jul 1, 2016, 12:29:13 PM7/1/16
It begs the question ."does most of heat and light photons never get to leave the Sun".Could go with the uncertainty principle?? TreBert

Double-A

Jul 1, 2016, 3:34:18 PM7/1/16
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 7:27:54 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
Right again, Bert.

Double-A

Double-A

Jul 1, 2016, 3:36:11 PM7/1/16
Hmmm! The photons that leave the Sun are definitely the exception.

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Jul 1, 2016, 7:46:20 PM7/1/16
What gave me these thoughts is it takes photons 200,000 years to get to the Sun's surface from its core yet these photons never changed speed.Always at c. I've posted this many times. We must never forget gravity is trying to hold fusion energy from getting out. Reality after 10 billion years its gravity that wins in the very end.White dwarfs are very small.They no longer have a fusion core. They have gravity to thank for being bright white,and staying that way for a trillion years. I read this and added to it too.Trebert

noTthaTguY

Jul 1, 2016, 8:47:37 PM7/1/16
there is no partcualte aspect of ;loghtwaves; all
of the phenomenon is wavey, although
one can make speciosa of the photon-electronical effect

HVAC

Jul 2, 2016, 4:16:30 AM7/2/16
AA
> AA could be light goes through space from the sun the same way heat does.Its a little tricky,but reality.Think about it. Trebert

Right again, Bert.
----------

No. Bert is his usual brain dead self and doesn't know that heat IS light. Then you get drunk and tell him he's right.

Fucktardery

ClutterFreak

Jul 2, 2016, 8:08:54 AM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 01:16:26 -0700 (PDT), HVAC wrote:

> doesn't know that heat IS light

Now I believe Benji that you are just a journalist.

---

HVAC

Jul 2, 2016, 1:10:47 PM7/2/16
ClutterFreak
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 01:16:26 -0700 (PDT), HVAC wrote:

> doesn't know that heat IS light

Now I believe Benji that you are just a journalist.
--------

You believe in ghosts too like that retarded cocksucker, BJ?

Btw, don't you have a suicide vest to detonate in a crowd of children?

Double-A

Jul 2, 2016, 3:55:22 PM7/2/16
It is more the absorption and re-emittance of the photons by matter that is most responsible for their retention. Gravity only holds the matter together.

noTthaTguY

Jul 2, 2016, 5:03:17 PM7/2/16
On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 12:55:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

pre-
the problem is better to be known
as duplicating the octahedron (or duplicating the octaasteron, ..;
the interesting feature is that
the ratio of hte volume to surface, remains the same, or
is that normative

reber g=emc^2

Jul 2, 2016, 6:03:54 PM7/2/16
AA I believe gravity has made the Sun's core round.I believe gravity is controlling and creating the fusion.Yes fusion explosion is very strong and lots of photons,electrons,and of course plasma gets from core to surface.Photons and EM waves get to Earth. We know space vacuum will not let heat go though.Thus space has a 2.7k temp.Everyone knows knows how Earth gets the Sun's heat.That is a given TreBert

benj

Jul 2, 2016, 7:04:23 PM7/2/16
You are an ignorant loser as usual, HVAC.
Herb, (who knows how everything works) explained to us ages ago that
space is nothing but a big thermos jug! That's right vacuum of space is
a big vacuum bottle that lets no heat through from the sun. Think about
if you can, HVAC. Light goes through a thermos but heat does not. Same
for space.

Learn some science, HVAC.

benj

Jul 2, 2016, 7:10:03 PM7/2/16
Words and lies are all journalists know. (bullshit has the highest
mark-up) It must be a sad life when your only goal in life is to troll
the internet and laugh when you make people "mad". I know Odd does not
believe in definitions, but I do think that HVAC is the very definition
of "loser".

HVAC is just mad because he's gay and the Pulse shooter went to a gay
bar rather than a mosque or Kook convention.

benj

Jul 2, 2016, 7:12:38 PM7/2/16
AA We all know that Herb has taught us that just as a thermos bottle has
a vacuum and won't let heat through, same with space.

HVAC says Herb is drunk which proves that he must be right on the money
if HVAC is calling him names.

ClutterFreak

Jul 2, 2016, 7:40:17 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 19:09:47 -0400, benj wrote:

> Pulse shooter went to a gay
> bar rather than a mosque or Kook convention.

I bet mosques in USA have AK's lined up in them :) A
nutcase is not that nut to try them of all the places.

HVAC

Jul 2, 2016, 9:46:34 PM7/2/16
Custard Fuck
I bet mosques in USA have AK's lined up in them :) A
nutcase is not that nut to try them of all the places.
---------

All mosques in the usa should be bulldozed into the ground and the ground then soaked in pig blood.

No offense but muslin is the problem

Mike Duffy

Jul 2, 2016, 9:49:56 PM7/2/16
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:46:31 -0700 (PDT), HVAC wrote:

> All mosques in the usa should be bulldozed

All mosques, churches, synagogues, monasteries, etc.

> No offense but muslin is the problem

No offense, but religion is the problem.

--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm

HVAC

Jul 3, 2016, 2:02:41 PM7/3/16

Jul 2Mike Duffy
On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:46:31 -0700 (PDT), HVAC wrote:

> All mosques in the usa should be bulldozed

All mosques, churches, synagogues, monasteries, etc.

> No offense but muslin is the problem

No offense, but religion is the problem.
-----------

Have to start somewhere. May as well start with the worse off the bunch. I don't feel the concern for suicide bomber Buddhists at this time

xxe...@att.net

Jul 3, 2016, 3:49:57 PM7/3/16
xxein: In the name of Allah, I promised thee 187 virgins in the afterlife if thou donst kill thyself or others.

Why not? Thou believest in promises, donst thou?

benj

Jul 5, 2016, 7:21:34 PM7/5/16
On 7/2/2016 9:50 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 18:46:31 -0700 (PDT), HVAC wrote:
>
>> All mosques in the usa should be bulldozed
>
> All mosques, churches, synagogues, monasteries, etc.
>

>> No offense but muslin is the problem
>
> No offense, but religion is the problem.

HVAC worships Satan. He thinks that is not a religion.

You can worship Satan too, Mike. Just swear to HVAC that you love Satan
and will serve HVAC.

noTthaTguY

Jul 5, 2016, 7:32:07 PM7/5/16
this is quite important for some reasons,
such as octoniuons' non-associativity, if it applies;

hte octa-asteron is of course the hexahedron

hanson

Jul 5, 2016, 11:23:07 PM7/5/16

Mike Duffy wrote:
>> No offense, but religion is the problem.

hanson wrote:
Harlow, Duffy got a better take on that then you, cuz
======== Nobody is born religious ======
=== Religion is an acquired mental disease ===
= Religion is a tool used by the few to fuck the many =

... and that entire religious crock o'shit started with the
tale of the VD ridden, child abusing pimp & psychopath
Abraham from the criminal tribe of the Chaldean Habaroos...
Read the Torah or the bible. All & full details in there.

"benj" Jacoby wrote:
> HVAC worships Satan. He thinks that is not a religion.
> You can worship Satan too, Mike. Just swear to HVAC
> that you love Satan and will serve HVAC.

hanson wrote:
Jacoby, HVAC's Satan must be a different one than your
Jewish one, which the eminent Jewish Scholar Harold
Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein he says:
||R:|| Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god
||R:|| is Lucifer. We are the Devil's chosen people.

noTthaTguY

Jul 6, 2016, 2:21:59 PM7/6/16
the sounterpart fourD is the doubling
of the octaheddron

pcard...@volcanomail.com

Jul 6, 2016, 3:00:16 PM7/6/16
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 10:17:57 AM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Do photons go through space like bullets,or does space act like a vibrating bell,and photons just have to start it ringing to go from A to B at c? Its a thought worth an answer.TreBert

Photons are quantum objects. They are not like bullets, nor are they like waves in a vibrating bell.

reber g=emc^2

Jul 8, 2016, 8:11:57 PM7/8/16
Say that photons are quantum objects does not tell me how they go from A to B through the vacuum of space.Get the picture yet? Trebert

reber g=emc^2

Jul 9, 2016, 3:58:47 PM7/9/16

reber g=emc^2

Jul 9, 2016, 3:59:23 PM7/9/16
Light is a wave,and waves go up and down.That begs this question.Do photons go up and down?

pcard...@volcanomail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 1:52:27 PM7/26/16
On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 5:11:57 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
They are emitted at point A and absorbed at point B. There's not much we can say about what happens in-between (except the probability that they could be detected at a particular time and place). In-between emission and absorption, individual photons do not have a location, nor a trajectory. They are not like macroscopic objects. Many properties of macroscopic objects are not applicable to quantum objects.

reber g=emc^2

Jul 26, 2016, 6:45:10 PM7/26/16
Heat through space is tricky.Space is 2.7 K in a.ll directions Trebert

reber g=emc^2

Jul 27, 2016, 1:38:46 PM7/27/16
I bought the biggest and best thermos bottle. It keeps ice from melting for 15 hours.Its been close to 100 every day in LA. The thermos is keeping me alive. It is good engineering,and everyone in LA should by one. Trebert

Double-A

Jul 29, 2016, 3:11:11 PM7/29/16
What ever keeps that Bud Light cold!

Double-A