The Start of the Quantum World

reber g=emc^2

Jul 1, 2016, 1:16:05 PM7/1/16
First off there was alwats gravity "G"and particles so tiny they were condensed in a Planck size area.This quantum state also had its twin to couple with,and after eons of time gravity's force brought them together.They hit with oposite spin.It created electrons and positron that created first a positron quantum universe & a electron quantum universe. Once quantum realm gets to be the BB has to take place as its by product its inevitable. Life too. It all falls back to my equation G=ENC^2 "G" for gravity or "G" for God. The "G" use is all up to you.In my thinking its the big G,but he did it by creating gravity. First energy was SPIN First major particle was ELECTRON It would not be an electron if it did not spin. TreBert

HVAC

Jul 4, 2016, 11:50:05 AM7/4/16
Utter hogwash