Boltzmann Constant Re-Defined

Alan Folmsbee

Jan 16, 2017, 4:16:46 PM1/16/17
Attention : Change of Universal Constant K to become Area

The constant K had units of Joules per Degree so that
energy is KT. Now it is square meters for Boltzmann
Constant,

Energy of something thermal = KT

T = Degree

K = Joules per Degree

E = KT*3/2 for a gas molecule

Temperature is made into an articulated aspect by
realizing that a degree is a measure of something
proportional to a velocity squared.

T ~= (meter/second)^2

K = 1.38*10^-23 meter^2

1 Joule = 1 meter^4 / second^2

It's the Law.

Boltzmann Constant == 1.380648 * 10^-23 meter^2

http://fcgravity.blogspot.com/p/first-law-of-difffusion-of-herenowium.html

noTthaTguY

Jan 17, 2017, 2:29:05 PM1/17/17
the regular tetragon can be used for areal mensuration ...
thrEE

noTthaTguY

Jan 17, 2017, 5:24:10 PM1/17/17
hard to get the ratios correctly for underlining, now,
how is 3/2 times TK "for a molecule?

the secondpower of velocity is an areal product,
canonically the speed of light mod pi

> the regular tetragon can be used for areal mensuration ...
> thrEE

Alan Folmsbee

Jan 18, 2017, 11:57:34 AM1/18/17
This chat room has only text for the math equations, so the ratios
get underlines in ugly places

3/2 KT = 3KT/2

This should cause no confusion for a fizicyst. The KT energy of gas
molecules is explained using verbosity in books available in this link:
audioBooks.co.uk

K = area
pressure = area^-1 multiplied by something
mass= area of 4D continuum fluid available to a potential
charge is area of 8D continuum fluid
entropy is area unavailable to a potential

K, Boltzmann Constant, is a way to let T temperature be rational.
Temperature is a potential, like voltage.

noTthaTguY

Jan 18, 2017, 4:45:36 PM1/18/17
yes, three halves of KT, but what that number?... now,
as for temperature being like that,
I'm not sure of the argument, although
simple sinusoidal lightwaves have a strict temperature

> > the secondpower of velocity is an areal product,
> > canonically the speed of light mod pi
> >
> > > the regular tetragon can be used for areal mensuration ...

Alan Folmsbee

Jan 19, 2017, 10:46:04 AM1/19/17
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 11:45:36 AM UTC-10, noTthaTguY wrote:
> yes, three halves of KT, but what that number?... now,

3/2 KT is explained in the literature

Temperature is a mess in old science. Some scientific
papers announce negative temperatures. Some temperatures
are in a vacuum with hot photons. Some temperatures are for
ideal gases. The definition I propose is for only one category
of situations, not including every past use of the word.
New words and variables can be invented for cases that do not
fit the velocity squared format. A case by case judgement is
planned .

"simple sinusoidal lightwaves have a strict temperature"

This case will be judged this week. Please cite a reference so
I can study this non-gaseous temperature-like aspect of
a physic. Maybe its "temp" is not in the periodic table
of units yet.

Yuri Kretin

Jan 19, 2017, 11:34:37 AM1/19/17
On 1/19/2017 9:46 AM, Alan Folmsbee wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 11:45:36 AM UTC-10, noTthaTguY wrote:
>> yes, three halves of KT, but what that number?... now,
>
> 3/2 KT is explained in the literature

> Temperature is a mess in old science. Some scientific
> papers announce negative temperatures. Some temperatures
> are in a vacuum with hot photons. Some temperatures are for
> ideal gases. The definition I propose is for only one category
> of situations, not including every past use of the word.
> New words and variables can be invented for cases that do not
> fit the velocity squared format. A case by case judgement is
> planned .
>
> "simple sinusoidal lightwaves have a strict temperature"

no, too complicated, just call it Mr. T

> This case will be judged this week. Please cite a reference so
> I can study this non-gaseous temperature-like aspect of
> a physic. Maybe its "temp" is not in the periodic table
> of units yet.

temp is in the temp folder.

>> as for temperature being like that,
>> I'm not sure of the argument, although
>> simple sinusoidal lightwaves have a strict temperature

call it the AlanFolmsbee Constant, I'm sure everyone will admire you.

noTthaTguY

Jan 19, 2017, 12:46:27 PM1/19/17
this gives me renewed interest in 01.50000..._ten, guys; of course
there are no negative temperatures_absolut, and
that is the other canonical scalar quantum!