Academia is fuckin' weird.

1 view

Androcles

Aug 21, 2009, 8:09:58 PM8/21/09
A 10-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores A (for
encouragement).
A 12-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores B (for not knowing
better).
A 14-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores C (for effort).
A 16-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores D (for trying to
catch up).
An 18-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores F (he learnt
nothing.)
A 25-year-old thick bastard devises time dilation and scores fame and
fortune.
Academia is fuckin' weird.

Uncle Al

Aug 21, 2009, 8:43:49 PM8/21/09
Androcles wrote:

> A 10-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores A (for
> encouragement).
> A 12-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores B (for not knowing
> better).
> A 14-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores C (for effort).
> A 16-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores D (for trying to
> catch up).
> An 18-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores F (he learnt
> nothing.)
[snip rest of crap]

1) Time is homogeneous and continuous.
2) Noether's theorems.
3) Mass-energy is locally conserved.
4) idiot

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

rabid_fan

Aug 21, 2009, 11:49:28 PM8/21/09
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:09:58 +0100, Androcles wrote:

> Academia is fuckin' weird.

Academia is a fruitless monologue. True learning requires an
active and continuous dialogue among all participants and this
condition is well beyond the resources of the academy.

Sci.physics, in spite of its chaos, can be far more conducive
to actual discovery.

Sam Wormley

Aug 22, 2009, 12:28:11 AM8/22/09

You certainly have a narrow view of academia. I'm just starting
a semester teaching photojournalists* at Iowa State. Not only is
there continuous dialog... but get out there and interact with
your subject matter!

*Yeah I do the art and science of photography too.

Dirk Van de moortel

Aug 22, 2009, 5:21:17 AM8/22/09
Androcles <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_m> wrote in message
tHGjm.29280$D91....@newsfe01.ams2

A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.

Dirk Vdm

Helmut Wabnig

Aug 22, 2009, 6:16:16 AM8/22/09

Androcles suffers from the "Division by Zero" syndrome.

w.

Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

Aug 22, 2009, 6:37:47 AM8/22/09

In Lies We Trust Part 1 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8df9-oADP_c&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 2 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrwTciHIpEQ&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 3 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGsIenVqSDU&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 4 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_rXmKEPeLo&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 5 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiHqGfWytkU&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 6 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGUn99XHB30&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 7 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qQ4dHKgRjs&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 8 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_E5ogvOAWA&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 9 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8FSHrMHgPw&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 10 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxdat1DJqyY&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 11 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0LJ-7inCs&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 12 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHAI_HxdLNs&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 13 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l13q4hbe3-A&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 14 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tM8gk8C69M&feature=related

In Lies We Trust Part 15 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_szoJEP6o&feature=related

Dr Leonard Horowitz In Lies We Trust Pt 16 of 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFv0JWB8eUo&feature=related

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_m> kirjoitti
viestiss�:tHGjm.29280$D91....@newsfe01.ams2...

Salmon Egg

Aug 22, 2009, 7:08:13 AM8/22/09
In article <vtKjm.9558$5n1.1595@attbi_s21>,
Sam Wormley <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote:

> You certainly have a narrow view of academia. I'm just starting
> a semester teaching photojournalists* at Iowa State. Not only is
> there continuous dialog... but get out there and interact with
> your subject matter!

What is a photojournalist doing with an interest in chemistry? I thought
it was against their religion to be truly interested in understanding
a hard science.

Bill

Salmon Egg

Aug 22, 2009, 7:24:35 AM8/22/09
In article <oMOjm.227433$ay4.1...@newsfe27.ams2>,

"Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvand...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:

> A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
> Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
> understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.

It really is not that difficult. At least for special relativity. My
epiphany came while watching Richard Feynman on a Nova program showing
that a clock consisting of light bouncing between two moving mirrors
must slow down because the diagonal path the light takes is greater than
if the clock is not moving. From that, everything else follows.

Feynman is my personal physics hero. I have met a fair number of Nobel
prize caliber scientists one way or another, but I spent more face time
with Feynman than any other. Although he contributed in many ways, he
lived after the big boom in quantum mechanics and just caught the tail
end of the nuclear physics revolution.

Salmon Egg

Aug 22, 2009, 7:29:39 AM8/22/09
In article <uTPjm.3875$La7....@uutiset.elisa.fi>,

"Ahmed Ouahi, Architect" <ahmed...@welho.com> wrote:

> In Lies We Trust Part 1 of 16

I have not yet read the links in this guy's post. Why do I get the
feeling that they will be to some Islamic rant? I will look at one of
them. If it is not so I apologize. If it is so, I told you so.

Frank

Aug 22, 2009, 9:30:06 AM8/22/09
You bet.
Son's friend got her masters degree and will be teaching environmental
science to the third grade this year.

ken...@erinet.com

Aug 22, 2009, 9:36:55 AM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 7:24 am, Salmon Egg <Salmon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article <oMOjm.227433$ay4.172...@newsfe27.ams2>,

>  "Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
> > Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
> > understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.
>
> It really is not that difficult. At least for special relativity. My
> epiphany came while watching Richard Feynman on a Nova program showing
> that a clock consisting of light bouncing between two moving mirrors
> must slow down because the diagonal path the light takes is greater than
> if the clock is not moving. From that, everything else follows.

That interpretation is wrong. A more valid interpretation is available
in the following link:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf

Ken Seto

Benj

Aug 22, 2009, 11:24:24 AM8/22/09
On Aug 21, 8:43 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
> Androcles wrote:

[snip enormous load of Al and Andro crap]

>    1) Time is homogeneous and continuous.

Time is quantized.

>    2) Noether's theorems.

Hence Noether's theorems don't apply.

>    3) Mass-energy is locally conserved.

Hence this statement not proved.

>    4) idiot

Hence Uncle Al is auto-sodomized by # 4.

Idiot

Salmon Egg

Aug 22, 2009, 12:59:22 PM8/22/09
In article
<8b01b411-a69e-410d...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com>,
"ken...@erinet.com" <ken...@erinet.com> wrote:

> On Aug 22, 7:24�am, Salmon Egg <Salmon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > In article <oMOjm.227433$ay4.172...@newsfe27.ams2>,

<snip>

> > It really is not that difficult. At least for special relativity. My
> > epiphany came while watching Richard Feynman on a Nova program showing
> > that a clock consisting of light bouncing between two moving mirrors
> > must slow down because the diagonal path the light takes is greater than
> > if the clock is not moving. From that, everything else follows.
>
> That interpretation is wrong. A more valid interpretation is available
> in the following link:
> http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2008experiment.pdf
>
> Ken Seto
>

> > Feynman is my personal physics hero. I have met a fair number of Nobel
> > prize caliber scientists one way or another, but I spent more face time
> > with Feynman than any other. Although he contributed in many ways, he
> > lived after the big boom in quantum mechanics and just caught the tail
> > end of the nuclear physics revolution.

I took a look at the above link. I perused it but did not read it all.
It seemed too long to merely contain the essence of the argument.

It started off claiming that it is possible to detect absolute motion.
To me, who finally thinks can understand SR, it was an immediate
turn-off. The conventional approach where absolute motion does not exist
is simple and elegant. Before being tempted to rethink my
understanding, I want to know where I am going. Eight pages of stuff
seems to be aimed at obfuscation rather than enlightenment.

I did note that the light (Fabry-Pertot) clock was depicted and declared
erroneous.

There may be more than one way to interpret experimental facts. I choose
a simple way. When all non-accelerating laboratories are equivalent, I
have a simpler picture than when there is a special absolute laboratory
and all the others are different.

Gordon Stangler

Aug 22, 2009, 1:08:55 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 10:24 am, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:

> Time is quantized.

What experiment proves this?

zzbu...@netscape.net

Aug 22, 2009, 2:00:41 PM8/22/09
On Aug 22, 5:21 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
<dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
> Androcles <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_m> wrote in message
>
>   tHGjm.29280$D91.17...@newsfe01.ams2

Well, most electrical engineers don't do that, since they know a
priori
that the only thing idiots like Physicists even know about math is
not simply
Hamilitonians it's idiot Quantum Mechanics Hamlitonians.

> Dirk Vdm

Salmon Egg

Aug 22, 2009, 4:21:52 PM8/22/09
In article
<a508639e-d03b-4afe...@s13g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
Gordon Stangler <gordon....@gmail.com> wrote:

Watch a movie where wheels go backward. Benj always finds a way. ;=)

Salmon Egg

Aug 22, 2009, 4:25:12 PM8/22/09
In article
<4e302a8e-f676-4dfa...@l31g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
"zzbu...@netscape.net" <zzbu...@netscape.net> wrote:

> > > A 25-year-old thick bastard devises time dilation and scores fame and
> > > fortune.
> > > Academia is fuckin' weird.
> >
> > A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
> > Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
> > understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.
>
> Well, most electrical engineers don't do that, since they know a
> priori
> that the only thing idiots like Physicists even know about math is
> not simply
> Hamilitonians it's idiot Quantum Mechanics Hamlitonians.

That leaves the now dead 25 year old out. He did not like the
consequences of "Quantum Mechanics Hamlitonians."

Juan R.

Aug 24, 2009, 6:24:39 AM8/24/09
Androcles wrote on Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:09:58 +0100:

You are weird.

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/

Tom Potter

Aug 24, 2009, 11:23:29 PM8/24/09

"Salmon Egg" <Salm...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

It appears that Dork Moortel, Bill and Feynman
do not know the difference between
a secondary oscillator, a secondary clock,
THE master oscillator and THE master clock.

Science uses ONE CLOCK,
driven by a ONE standard source of time units.
(An oscillator or bank of oscillators.)
against which all measurables are referenced.

When secondary oscillators and clocks are used
from ignorance, convenience, cost, etc.
the data referenced to these oscillators and clocks
must be ultimately referenced against the
ONE CLOCK and the ONE time unit oscillator.

Science is the process of taking all the data
referenced to secondary oscillators and clocks,
correcting the data, and mapping it onto
the set of time units from time zero until the present
and projected into the future by various extrapolation models.

For example if one assumes that the universe was created 15 billion years
ago, or about 4.7 x10^17 seconds ago,
a scientific scale extends from time zero until today (4.7 x10^17 seconds),
and the time units at this point in time and space is a bank of oscillators
synced to a stable atomic process.

The little bits and pieces of artifacts such as tree rings,
evolutionary data, and historical works are only as valid
as they can be fit onto the ONE CLOCK, ONE time unit scale,
and correlated to other data.

It is not scientific to treat all oscillating systems as time units,
and all accumulators, such as tree rings
and scratches on bones, as clocks.

There is ONE CLOCK and ONE time unit,
and the function of science to fit all data onto
the one scale using the simplest and most precise
transformation.

Secondary oscillators and clocks are not real
oscillators and clocks, they are **data** that must be fitted
onto the ONE CLOCK and the ONE time unit scale.

Data mapped to secondary clocks
must be correlated and morphed and arranged
on the master clock time line,

and the secondary oscillators used by the secondary clocks
are sources of data that reveal how various environments
affect secondary time unit generators like pendulums,
spring-mass systems, LC circuits, etc.

In other words, when one maps secondary clock data
onto the master time base, the morphing required to
fit the data to the time base reveals information about
the secondary oscillators and the environment.

ALL so-called clocks, days, months, years, pendulum swings, etc.
are not clocks, but like scratches on bones and tree rings,
are DATA that must be fitted
to the time line maintained by the master scientific clock.

--
Tom Potter
http://tdp1001.spaces.live.com/

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Aug 25, 2009, 12:30:15 AM8/25/09

Yes - but not as good as alt.alien.visitors where all the REAL hidden
science from Atlantis is revealed.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Aug 25, 2009, 12:32:02 AM8/25/09
Salmon Egg wrote:
> In article <oMOjm.227433$ay4.1...@newsfe27.ams2>,
> "Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvand...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
>> Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
>> understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.
>
> It really is not that difficult. At least for special relativity. My
> epiphany came while watching Richard Feynman on a Nova program showing
> that a clock consisting of light bouncing between two moving mirrors
> must slow down because the diagonal path the light takes is greater than
> if the clock is not moving. From that, everything else follows.

All you need is c = const and Pythagoras Theorem and you have Special
Relativity

Benj

Aug 25, 2009, 12:39:22 AM8/25/09
On Aug 24, 11:23 pm, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> Science uses ONE CLOCK,
> driven by a ONE standard source of time units.
> (An oscillator or bank of oscillators.)
> against which all measurables are referenced.
>
> When secondary oscillators and clocks are used
> from ignorance, convenience, cost, etc.
> the data referenced to these oscillators and clocks
> must be ultimately referenced against the
> ONE CLOCK and the ONE time unit oscillator.

However the "big three" and you do not know that all secondary clocks
do not dilate time as the same function of speed. such dilation
depends upon the kind of secondary clock you choose. Jefimenko has
calculated the time dilation vs velocity for a number of
electromagnetic secondary "clocks" and has found that while some give
the standard result claimed for SR, others do not.

The point being that if they do not ALL give the SAME dilation then
the very concept of time dilation must be bogus. Even worse, is the
fact that biological "clocks" aren't even covered by the theory of
relativity. It's all speculation and dreams. Jefimenko notes:
"Therefore the widely popularized idea, allegedly supported by
relativity theory, that space travelers moving with a velocity close
to the velocity of light age slower than their Earthbound twins is no
more than an attractive hypothesis having no adequate scientific
foundation." Can you say "bogus"? Heh, I KNEW that you could.

Sam Wormley

Aug 25, 2009, 12:55:13 AM8/25/09
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

> All you need is c = const and Pythagoras Theorem and you have Special
> Relativity

Would you be so kind as to show that step by step. Thanks.

Salmon Egg

Aug 25, 2009, 1:29:13 AM8/25/09
In article <4a93...@news.x-privat.org>,
"Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> It appears that Dork Moortel, Bill and Feynman
> do not know the difference between
> a secondary oscillator, a secondary clock,
> THE master oscillator and THE master clock.

I do not wish to negotiate. Just tell me how I can tap into tyour
primary clock.

Salmon Egg

Aug 25, 2009, 1:39:14 AM8/25/09
In article
<fd12d357-b5f1-4315...@18g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Benj <bja...@iwaynet.net> wrote:

> However the "big three" and you do not know that all secondary clocks
> do not dilate time as the same function of speed. such dilation
> depends upon the kind of secondary clock you choose. Jefimenko has
> calculated the time dilation vs velocity for a number of
> electromagnetic secondary "clocks" and has found that while some give
> the standard result claimed for SR, others do not.
>
> The point being that if they do not ALL give the SAME dilation then
> the very concept of time dilation must be bogus. Even worse, is the
> fact that biological "clocks" aren't even covered by the theory of
> relativity. It's all speculation and dreams. Jefimenko notes:
> "Therefore the widely popularized idea, allegedly supported by
> relativity theory, that space travelers moving with a velocity close
> to the velocity of light age slower than their Earthbound twins is no
> more than an attractive hypothesis having no adequate scientific
> foundation." Can you say "bogus"? Heh, I KNEW that you could.

If a well built clock measures

time intervals the same way another well built clock within their
intrinsic errors, then the concept of time has no meaning. Time becomes
a useless concept.

Salmon Egg

Aug 25, 2009, 2:17:24 AM8/25/09
In article <R8Kkm.22522$la3.14416@attbi_s22>,
Sam Wormley <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote:

__ __ __
| \ /
} \ /
| \ /
| \ /
| \ /
--- ---
At the left we have a stationary Fabry-Perot clock with light bouncing
back and forth between two mirrors. If you wish, you can add a counter
at each mirror to count the ticks and tocks. For easy calculation,
assume the mirrors are as far apart as it takes for travel time in
vacuum to be one second. The Fabry-Perot clock moves to the right at a
speed v. Thus, the lower mirror move a distance v [times one second] in
my "stationary" laboratory. Thus, the light moves a distance (c^2 +
v^2)^(1/2) times one second between a tic and a tock. With light
traveling at speed the time taken between ticks and tocks is increase.

The ratio of these time intervals is (c^2 + v^2)^(1/2)/c. This often
written as (1 - u^2)^(1/2) where u is the rate at which the clock is
moving as a fraction of the speed of light. Invert that to get
comparative clock rates.

Do not try to read more into this derivatgion than there is.

Sam Wormley

Aug 25, 2009, 2:33:39 AM8/25/09

And, of course, there are similar steps for length contraction
and mass increase via energy amd momentum arguments. But I was
hope to see Dick's version.

-Sam

Koobee Wublee

Aug 25, 2009, 2:47:31 AM8/25/09
On Aug 22, 4:24 am, Salmon Egg wrote:

> "Dirk Van de moortel" wrote:
>
> > A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
> > Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
> > understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.

This 25-year-old amateur that y’all are thinking about was a nitwit, a
plagiarist, and a liar. <shrug>

> It really is not that difficult.

You are very correct.

> At least for special relativity.

No, even for GR too. <shrug>

> My
> epiphany came while watching Richard Feynman on a Nova program showing
> that a clock consisting of light bouncing between two moving mirrors
> must slow down because the diagonal path the light takes is greater than
> if the clock is not moving. From that, everything else follows.

That is just one way of explaining the null result to the MMX. Yes,
there are actually an infinite ways in which you seem not to have
realized. The politically accepted explanation to the null results of
the MMX is the Lorentz transform, but more than 10 years before Larmor
first wrote down the Lorentz transform, there was the Voigt transform
that does not satisfy the principle of relativity.

All the explanations including the Lorentz transform manifests the
ever so ridiculous prediction in the twins’ paradox. Wait! There is
one such explanation to the null results of the MMX that does not
manifest the twins’ paradox. That is the Voigt transform. So, if you
are able to really think about it in which it is grossly lacking among
the self-styled physicists, the only explanation to the null results
of the MMX is the breakdown in the principle of relativity in which an
absolute frame of reference must exist.

This absolute frame of reference is actually of nothing special
because all laws of physics must apply equally there. This absolute
frame of reference was discovered through a Doppler shift in the
CMBR. It was rejected outright by the thoroughly brain-washed
Einstein Dingleberries aka the self-styled physicists.

> Feynman is my personal physics hero.

We seem to have personal heroes. My childhood hero was Neil
Armstrong. He was supposed to be the first man on the moon. After
studying how the Van Allen Belts shield all that solar and cosmic
radiation away from the earth, I have to conclude the Apollo man-
landing as a fraud. Without the Van Allen Belts, there would be no
life on earth. We should learn not to worship any heroes. Someone
can appear to be a hero today, but he may be considered as a traitor
or a nitwit tomorrow. <shrug>

> I have met a fair number of Nobel
> prize caliber scientists one way or another,

A king is merely a man. Is a Nobel laureate any different?

> but I spent more face time with Feynman than any other.

Really? Have you actually spent more time with Feynman than Professor
Leighton’s son? Were you all planning that trip to Tuva, USSR
together right before Dick passed away?

> Although he contributed in many ways, he
> lived after the big boom in quantum mechanics and just caught the tail
> end of the nuclear physics revolution.

Wasn’t Feynman part of the team working in the Manhattan Project? So,
trying to enrich U235 with gas permeation became a joke, the team bet
the farm on electromagnetism. Since U238 and U235 have the same
electrical property, the method was a fraud. The Manhattan Project
was another fraud. Didn’t Dick have a lot of fun cracking into
someone’s safe box by passing time at Los Alamos?

Don’t get me wrong. I think Dick had a way-above average intelligence
backed up by his great speaking capability. Due to any peer
pressures, any self-styled physicists can be mesmerized just like
listening to any high-powered preachers preaching about godhood. He
probably saw me only a couple times in crowds, but he could pick me
out of a crowd a few years later. To this day, I am still thoroughly
amazed at his tremendous memory retention. However, at the end of the
day, he was merely a self-styled physicist just like all the
academics. <shrug>

Inertial

Aug 25, 2009, 2:56:24 AM8/25/09
"Koobee Wublee" <koobee...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 22, 4:24 am, Salmon Egg wrote:
>> "Dirk Van de moortel" wrote:
>>
>> > A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
>> > Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
>> > understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.
>
> This 25-year-old amateur that y�all are thinking about was a nitwit, a

> plagiarist, and a liar. <shrug>
>
>> It really is not that difficult.
>
> You are very correct.
>
>> At least for special relativity.
>
> No, even for GR too. <shrug>
>
>> My
>> epiphany came while watching Richard Feynman on a Nova program showing
>> that a clock consisting of light bouncing between two moving mirrors
>> must slow down because the diagonal path the light takes is greater than
>> if the clock is not moving. From that, everything else follows.
>
> That is just one way of explaining the null result to the MMX. Yes,
> there are actually an infinite ways in which you seem not to have
> realized. The politically accepted explanation to the null results of
> the MMX is the Lorentz transform, but more than 10 years before Larmor
> first wrote down the Lorentz transform, there was the Voigt transform
> that does not satisfy the principle of relativity.
>
> All the explanations including the Lorentz transform manifests the
> ever so ridiculous prediction in the twins� paradox. Wait! There is

> one such explanation to the null results of the MMX that does not
> manifest the twins� paradox. That is the Voigt transform.

It does it as well. It has a larger time dilation effect.

Koobee Wublee

Aug 25, 2009, 3:05:37 AM8/25/09
On Aug 24, 11:17 pm, Salmon Egg wrote:
> Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:

> > Would you be so kind as to show that step by step. Thanks.
>
> __ __ __
> | \ /
> } \ /
> | \ /
> | \ /
> | \ /
> --- ---

> [...]

Oh, that is the classics. The I-frame can be the absolute frame of
reference, can it be not?

> Do not try to read more into this derivatgion than there is.

Thanks. That is an excellent suggestion. But it is too late now, the
self-styled physicists have accepted the I-V as a divine sign from
their god(s) with Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar as
the messiah. <shrug>

Inertial

Aug 25, 2009, 3:11:28 AM8/25/09
"Koobee Wublee" <koobee...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You're just a weirdo. And see a doctor about that shrug of yours.

Salmon Egg

Aug 25, 2009, 9:33:11 AM8/25/09
In article <7BLkm.22616$la3.14673@attbi_s22>,
Sam Wormley <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote:

To see how the contraction goes, consider a Fabry-Perot (FP) clock
oriented along the direction of its motion instead of across the
direction of motion. The tick-tock time differs from the tock-tick time.
The round trip time in my stationary laboratory actually increases. For
the longitudinally and cross oriented FP clocks to read the same time,
as the must, the spacing between the mirrors ,ust be decreased by the
motion. That is, the laws of physics for a clock in uniform motion
cannot be a function of orientation. Given the original post on the time
dilation, simple algebra is all that is needed to calculate just how
much a "meter stick" shrinks.

To my mind, the mass equation is a bit more complicated. Maxwell's
equations tell you how much momentum light transfers. I will not explain
that here. If you want an explanation go to any good book on EM theory.
The consequence of this is that there appears to be a mass transfer when
light gets absorbed or reflected.

Another Maxwell scientific contribution was in statistical mechanics. If
you break a body apart add kinetic energy to them and let them collide,
vibrations will be set up. When things settle down, the vibrations have
been redistributed and the mass's temperature increased. In a vacuum,
that heat cannot leave the mass by convection or conduction. It has to
leave by radiation. Ir is not hard to show, using the Poynting vector,
that the apparent mass transfer by the light (radiation at all
wavelengths) is equal to the kinetic energy supplied divided by c^2.

Have fun working out the details. I am not going to do it for you. You
now should be able to understand the essence of special relativity from
pre-relativity ideas. Just add in that the laws of physics are not
affected by unaccelerated motion of your laboratory. These laws include
that the measured speed of light will be the same in all these
laboratories.

PD

Aug 25, 2009, 10:10:52 AM8/25/09
On Aug 25, 1:47 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 22, 4:24 am, Salmon Egg wrote:

> > Feynman is my personal physics hero.
>
> We seem to have personal heroes.  My childhood hero was Neil
> Armstrong.  He was supposed to be the first man on the moon.  After
> studying how the Van Allen Belts shield all that solar and cosmic
> radiation away from the earth, I have to conclude the Apollo man-
> landing as a fraud.  Without the Van Allen Belts, there would be no
> life on earth.  We should learn not to worship any heroes.  Someone
> can appear to be a hero today, but he may be considered as a traitor
> or a nitwit tomorrow.  <shrug>
>

> > Although he contributed in many ways, he
> > lived after the big boom in quantum mechanics and just caught the tail
> > end of the nuclear physics revolution.
>
> Wasn’t Feynman part of the team working in the Manhattan Project?  So,
> trying to enrich U235 with gas permeation became a joke, the team bet
> the farm on electromagnetism.  Since U238 and U235 have the same
> electrical property, the method was a fraud.  The Manhattan Project
> was another fraud.  Didn’t Dick have a lot of fun cracking into
> someone’s safe box by passing time at Los Alamos?

Well, this is remarkable. KW is so fired up about science being a
wholesale fraud and that anyone engaged in the activity is a criminal,
that he is willing to convince himself that
- Relativity doesn't work and that GPS only works by ad hoc
adjustment.
- We never landed on the Moon. Couldn't have -- they'd all be dead. So
trillions were spent on a Hollywood production.
- We never produced an atomic bomb because uranium enrichment
obviously doesn't work, and so all the pictures of Hiroshima and
Bikini Atoll tests are all a massive Hollywood production.

I'm sure it's also true that KW has convinced himself that lasers do
not work (after all, the seminal work was done by Einstein so it HAS
to be a fraud) and this is the reason why he's never bought a
purported CD player that he knows is an obvious hoax; and that quantum
mechanics cannot possibly be right and so the solid state chips in the
computer that he uses to post to usenet must be based on some other
principle that has been covered up by a massive scientific conspiracy.

No wonder the grandkids don't come around to visit anymore.

PD

Y.Porat

Aug 25, 2009, 11:52:38 AM8/25/09
On Aug 22, 2:43 am, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
> Androcles wrote:
>
> > A 10-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores A (for
> > encouragement).
> > A 12-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores B (for not knowing
> > better).
> > A 14-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores C (for effort).
> > A 16-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores D (for trying to
> > catch up).
> > An 18-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores F (he learnt
> > nothing.)
>
> [snip rest of crap]

>    1) Time is homogeneous and continuous.
>    2) Noether's theorems.

>    3) Mass-energy is locally conserved.
>    4) idiot
>
> --
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
>  (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

------------------
do you say now
that mass is conserved ????

Y.P
------------------------

Y.Porat

Aug 25, 2009, 11:55:36 AM8/25/09

--------------
it was already proven that
mass is conserved
if you didnt get it UNTIL NOW!!
then you are the idiot !!

Y.Porat
--------------------------------

Y.Porat

Aug 25, 2009, 11:58:23 AM8/25/09
On Aug 22, 6:28 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> rabid_fan wrote:
> > On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:09:58 +0100, Androcles wrote:
>
> >> Academia is fuckin' weird.
>
> > Academia is a fruitless monologue.  True learning requires an
> > active and continuous dialogue among all participants and this
> > condition is well beyond the resources of the academy.
>
> > Sci.physics, in spite of its chaos, can be far more conducive
> > to actual discovery.
>
>    You certainly have a narrow view of academia. I'm just starting
>    a semester teaching photojournalists* at Iowa State. Not only is
>    there continuous dialog... but get out there and interact with
>    your subject matter!
>
>   *Yeah I do the art and science of photography too.

------------------
better do art and photograph
and add on it music ........

Y.P
-------------------

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Aug 25, 2009, 12:04:37 PM8/25/09

Pretty much the same, but my example is an astronaut shining a
flashlight across a spaceship which itself is moving perpendicular to an
observer.

Koobee Wublee

Aug 25, 2009, 12:42:52 PM8/25/09
On Aug 25, 7:10 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 25, 1:47 am, Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > We seem to have personal heroes. My childhood hero was Neil
> > Armstrong. He was supposed to be the first man on the moon. After
> > studying how the Van Allen Belts shield all that solar and cosmic
> > radiation away from the earth, I have to conclude the Apollo man-
> > landing as a fraud. Without the Van Allen Belts, there would be no
> > life on earth. We should learn not to worship any heroes. Someone
> > can appear to be a hero today, but he may be considered as a traitor
> > or a nitwit tomorrow. <shrug>
>

> [...]

> > Wasn’t Feynman part of the team working in the Manhattan Project? So,
> > trying to enrich U235 with gas permeation became a joke, the team bet
> > the farm on electromagnetism. Since U238 and U235 have the same
> > electrical property, the method was a fraud. The Manhattan Project
> > was another fraud. Didn’t Dick have a lot of fun cracking into
> > someone’s safe box by passing time at Los Alamos?
>
> Well, this is remarkable. KW is so fired up about science being a
> wholesale fraud and that anyone engaged in the activity is a criminal,

Well, it appears only some sections in science that is fraudulent.
<shrug>

> that he is willing to convince himself that

> - Relativity doesn't work

The Lorentz transform is totally wrong because it is not self-
consistent, but the Voigt transform does also explain the null results
of the MMX with self consistency. <shrug>

> and that GPS only works by ad hoc
> adjustment.

GPS works without the usage of SR and GR, and it is a fact. <shrug>

I have shown you how. If you still do not understand it, don’t blame
me but your own ignorance and stupidity. <shrug>

> - We never landed on the Moon.

Yes, that is impossible. If so, that would be voodoo physics ---
occult in science. <shrug>

> Couldn't have -- they'd all be dead.

They’d all be dead in a few months. They would have come back totally
blind. If they had done what they had claimed, it would violate the
laws of science discovered in the past few hundred years. Therefore,
the only logical conclusion is that the manned moon landing was just a
claim. <shrug>

> So
> trillions were spent on a Hollywood production.

Corruptions seem to be the main course in any civilization. <shrug>

> - We never produced an atomic bomb because uranium enrichment
> obviously doesn't work, and so all the pictures of Hiroshima and
> Bikini Atoll tests are all a massive Hollywood production.

That is just plain stupid to conclude so. I said it was impossible
for the Manhattan Project to produce any bombs on their own. The fact
that the bombs were produced should warrant any true scholars of
science and history to investigate. I have posted what actually
happened to explain the fraudulent claims by the Manhattan Project.

> I'm sure it's also true that KW has convinced himself that lasers do
> not work (after all, the seminal work was done by Einstein so it HAS
> to be a fraud) and this is the reason why he's never bought a
> purported CD player that he knows is an obvious hoax; and that quantum
> mechanics cannot possibly be right and so the solid state chips in the
> computer that he uses to post to usenet must be based on some other
> principle that has been covered up by a massive scientific conspiracy.

You are so ridiculous. Just because you embrace the occult, that does
not mean I trash all scientific discoveries. Each case has its own
merit. <shrug>

> No wonder the grandkids don't come around to visit anymore.

What grandkids? Where are yours? Why aren’t they coming to visit you
anymore?

Robert Higgins

Aug 25, 2009, 12:57:42 PM8/25/09

Hi, I always wanted to ask re: the "moon landings". <shrug>
How about the Apollo missions that didn't even allegedly land on the
moon? <shrug>
Did Apollo 8 really circle the moon in December 1968? <shrug>
What about Apollo 10? <shrug>
Was the flying of the LM close to the lunar surface a fraud also?
<shrug>
And what about Apollo13? <shrug>
Did it really travel to the moon (crippled state or not)? <shrug>
What about Skylab, the Space Shuttle, and such? <shrug>
Did Yuri Gagarin even really go into space? <shrug>
Did the early Mercury astronauts really wipe the "monkey shit" out of
the capsules before the went on their alleged missions *suborbital
hops)? <shrug>

hanson

Aug 25, 2009, 1:28:03 PM8/25/09
--------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ---------

Salmon Egg, a believer and disciple wrote:
Feynman is my personal physics hero.

hanson wrote:
On one of my excursions down to New Zealand I attended
one of visiting Feynman's lectures where he pontificated
for full 45 minutes about the difference between 0.000x
& 0.0000x and nothing else... ahahahaha... Go worship
your Salmon Egg. You will much better off and learn more.

hanson inserted ref: < http://tinyurl.com/n3u3st> re: U235

Paul Draper to KW, wrote:
Well, this is remarkable. KW is so fired up about science being a
wholesale fraud and that anyone engaged in the activity is a
criminal, that he is willing to convince himself that
- Relativity doesn't work and that GPS only works by ad hoc
adjustment.

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha... But Paul, in the real world of rational people KW
is right. Relativity is a crock o'shit <http://tinyurl.com/lwzvu6> &
******** GPS NEVER NEEDED neither SR nor GR *******
NOT FOR ITS DESIGN, MFGR., TESTING NOR OPERATIONS.
--------- NO EINSTEIN CRAP IS NEEDED AT ALL ----------
----------- :::: http://tinyurl.com/6frczv :::: ------------ -------

Paul Draper wrote:
- [Acc to KW ] We never landed on the Moon. Couldn't have

- they'd all be dead. So trillions were spent on a Hollywood production.
- We never produced an atomic bomb because uranium enrichment
obviously doesn't work, and so all the pictures of Hiroshima and
Bikini Atoll tests are all a massive Hollywood production.

I'm sure it's also true that KW has convinced himself that lasers do
not work (after all, the seminal work was done by Einstein so it HAS
to be a fraud) and this is the reason why he's never bought a
purported CD player that he knows is an obvious hoax; and that quantum
mechanics cannot possibly be right and so the solid state chips in the
computer that he uses to post to usenet must be based on some other
principle that has been covered up by a massive scientific conspiracy.

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha ... AHAHAHAHA... but Paul, it appears that KW
& you are not only having Mexican stand-offs on many issues
but KW beat you into a paranoid basket case, hands down, ...
No <shrug> but <snicker> & getting louder... ahahAHAHAHA

Paul Draper wrote:
No wonder the grandkids don't come around to visit anymore.

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... Paul, are your referring to YOUR own grandkids?
KW posted a while back that he had a "young growing family"

Paul, why do the opinions of KW and others overwhelm you
so grievously?... That is a sign of you having become damaged
goods, one of Einstein's Dingleberries, due to the incessant
Zio propaganda that you were force-fed over the last 60 years...

ahahahaha... But rejoice, Paul. That sorry period has run its
course and is in its final death-throws now. This is not my opinion
but a citation of a whole set of current luminaries in physics:
See: http://tinyurl.com/lnvcjy wherein it says:

||| Professor Carver A. Mead of Caltech (a student of Feynman),
||| who said
||| "It is my firm belief that the last seven decades of the 20th century
||| will be characterized in history as the dark ages of physics."
>
||| or F.A Hayek, Nobel laureate, who said: "In the future,
||| Humanity will see in our Epoch an Era of superstition, essentially
||| associated with the names of Marx, Freud and Einstein"
>
||| or John Beckman, an astronomy professor & Einstein disciple:
||| "The theory of relativity lives on. Is it a true picture of reality?
||| That is probably more a matter of faith than of proof."

and even Einstein himself issued such warnings, saying:
||| AE "why would anyone be interested in getting exact
||| AE solutions from such an ephemeral set of equations?"
||| AE "... nothing [will] remains of my entire gravitation theory"

Thanks for the laughs, guys.... ahahahaha.... ahahahansn

Salmon Egg

Aug 25, 2009, 2:43:40 PM8/25/09
In article <DaVkm.812$FV4...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>,
"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> On one of my excursions down to New Zealand I attended
> one of visiting Feynman's lectures where he pontificated
> for full 45 minutes about the difference between 0.000x
> & 0.0000x and nothing else... ahahahaha... Go worship
> your Salmon Egg. You will much better off and learn more.
> >
> Koobee Wublee to SE, wrote:
> We seem to have personal heroes. My childhood hero was Neil
> Armstrong. He was supposed to be the first man on the moon. After
> studying how the Van Allen Belts shield all that solar and cosmic
> radiation away from the earth, I have to conclude the Apollo man-
> landing as a fraud. Without the Van Allen Belts, there would be no
> life on earth. We should learn not to worship any heroes. Someone
> can appear to be a hero today, but he may be considered as a traitor
> or a nitwit tomorrow. <shrug>

I usually do not read Hanson much any more.

I saw video of that lecture, Hanson was in the presence of greatness
without realizing it.

While not diminishing the sheer bravery of Neil Armstrong, It is Edwin
Armstrong who I ended up admiring.

hanson

Aug 25, 2009, 4:06:35 PM8/25/09

wherein it says: <http://tinyurl.com/l2q8ms > :

Salmon egg wrote:
I usually do not read Hanson much any more. I saw video of
that lecture, Hanson was in the presence of greatness
without realizing it.

hanson wrote:
awe, Bill, it breaks my heart that you got pissed...ahahahaha...
But really, .... you fell in awe with the "greatness" of a dude
who rambles on and on about the "difference between 0.000x
& 0.0000x and nothing else... You should have been there
and seen the people rolling their eyes. But you are just like
that Harlow dude I have administered to and said in :
------------ <http://tinyurl.com/lh2zf2> ------------------

But you are a good man, Harlow... now Bill. Science NEEDS
good listeners like you, to whom all kind of Sci-Fi bullshit can
be fed to, unquestioned... ahahahaha...

We need you to keep the grants (taxpayer money) coming
so that we can feed our families and tell you these fantastic
stories about the universe to make your own job more
bearable. --- Remember physics is a social enterprise and
you are clearly a valued partner in that and you must stay
with the game despite your 7 strikes into the dark expanse.

Thanks for the laughs, to you too, Bill, ahaha.... ahahahanson

>> Koobee Wublee to SE, wrote:
>> We seem to have personal heroes. My childhood hero was Neil
>> Armstrong. He was supposed to be the first man on the moon. After
>> studying how the Van Allen Belts shield all that solar and cosmic
>> radiation away from the earth, I have to conclude the Apollo man-
>> landing as a fraud. Without the Van Allen Belts, there would be no
>> life on earth. We should learn not to worship any heroes. Someone
>> can appear to be a hero today, but he may be considered as a traitor
>> or a nitwit tomorrow. <shrug>

PD

Aug 25, 2009, 5:10:33 PM8/25/09

I'm curious what you think is not self-consistent about the Lorentz
transform.
Ah, this must have to do with there being no puzzles labeled
"paradoxes" surrounding the Voigt transform, whereas there do seem to
be a variety of puzzles labeled "paradoxes" surrounding the Lorentz
transform. QED.

> > and that GPS only works by ad hoc
> > adjustment.
>
> GPS works without the usage of SR and GR, and it is a fact.  <shrug>
>
> I have shown you how.  If you still do not understand it, don’t blame
> me but your own ignorance and stupidity.  <shrug>

As well as the ignorance and the stupidity of the scientists and
engineers actually responsible for the GPS system. Yes, mass delusion
is a *pernicious* source of evil in the world.

> > - We never landed on the Moon.
>
> Yes, that is impossible.  If so, that would be voodoo physics ---
> occult in science.   <shrug>
>
> > Couldn't have -- they'd all be dead.
>
> They’d all be dead in a few months.  They would have come back totally
> blind.  If they had done what they had claimed, it would violate the
> laws of science discovered in the past few hundred years.  Therefore,
> the only logical conclusion is that the manned moon landing was just a
> claim.  <shrug>

Or the other logical conclusion is that you do not understand a lick
of the laws of physics discovered in the past few hundred years. But I
guess that is just completely inconceivable, you being the gift to the
world that you are.

> > So
> > trillions were spent on a Hollywood production.
>
> Corruptions seem to be the main course in any civilization.  <shrug>

Yes, especially the ones that don't seem to have any real purpose,
except perhaps for the fun of doing them. Oh, yes, and getting all
those tens of thousands of conspirators to not break ranks and fink
out -- that was truly remarkable.

> > - We never produced an atomic bomb because uranium enrichment
> > obviously doesn't work, and so all the pictures of Hiroshima and
> > Bikini Atoll tests are all a massive Hollywood production.
>
> That is just plain stupid to conclude so.  I said it was impossible
> for the Manhattan Project to produce any bombs on their own.  The fact
> that the bombs were produced should warrant any true scholars of
> science and history to investigate.  I have posted what actually
> happened to explain the fraudulent claims by the Manhattan Project.

That they had help from retired aeronautical engineers, who knew how
to enrich uranium with high-speed propellers?

> > I'm sure it's also true that KW has convinced himself that lasers do
> > not work (after all, the seminal work was done by Einstein so it HAS
> > to be a fraud) and this is the reason why he's never bought a
> > purported CD player that he knows is an obvious hoax; and that quantum
> > mechanics cannot possibly be right and so the solid state chips in the
> > computer that he uses to post to usenet must be based on some other
> > principle that has been covered up by a massive scientific conspiracy.
>
> You are so ridiculous.  Just because you embrace the occult, that does
> not mean I trash all scientific discoveries.  Each case has its own
> merit.  <shrug>

Ah, well then, I'm relieved that you think that Einstein's
contribution to lasers and to quantum mechanics are worthwhile and
bearing merit, then. This is, after all, included in what he won the
Nobel for...

> > No wonder the grandkids don't come around to visit anymore.
>
> What grandkids?  Where are yours?  Why aren’t they coming to visit you
> anymore?

Don't have grandkids yet, but certainly expect to one day. I'm not
retired and cranky.

Tom Potter

Aug 25, 2009, 9:11:37 PM8/25/09

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

> --------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ---------
>>
> Paul "PD" <thedrap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
> Salmon Egg, a believer and disciple wrote:
> Feynman is my personal physics hero.
>>
> hanson wrote:
> On one of my excursions down to New Zealand I attended
> one of visiting Feynman's lectures where he pontificated
> for full 45 minutes about the difference between 0.000x
> & 0.0000x and nothing else... ahahahaha... Go worship
> your Salmon Egg. You will much better off and learn more.

Hanson makes a good point.

Feynman is the Jewish Mass Media
discrete-physics, backup Poster Boy
to epitomize Jewish intelligence,

to replace Einstein,
the Jewish Mass Media, continuous-physics Poster Boy,

when the masses get around to
realizing that General Relativity is
a Tower of Babel that wastes time, money and minds
on such pursuits as time travel, worm holes, space warps,
and things beyond man's capacity to ever experience
in time and space, like the beginning and end of time,
and the mind of God.

As can be seen by simply watching one of his video lectures,
Feynman was not all that swift.

He would never have been able to qualify as an
instructor in a Military Technical school,
as he tries to make physics esoteric and mysterious,
rather than black and white causes and effects.

Feynman was one of the Jewish scientists that the American
government did not trust, so they isolated them in a remote,
easily monitored location, and assigned them the simplest
task on the atomic bomb project,
jamming the stuff together.

Lawrence, Fermi and others
were given the heavy and costly work
of obtaining enough of the best materials
to make a bomb,

and it may be that the Los Alamos gang
was actually trying to hold up the project
as they rejected the best technique,
the "shaped charge" technique pushed
by a non-Jewish explosive technician,
and they had to be pushed by General Groves.

To see what was on Poster Boy Einstein's mind
while Hitler was supposedly killing millions of Jews,
take a look at Einstein's greatest invention
at the URL below.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=zRpsAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&dq=albert+einstein#PPA1,M1

Tom Potter

Aug 25, 2009, 9:16:22 AM8/25/09

> In article <4a93...@news.x-privat.org>,
> "Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote:
>

>> It appears that Dork Moortel, Bill and Feynman
>> do not know the difference between
>> a secondary oscillator, a secondary clock,
>> THE master oscillator and THE master clock.
>
> I do not wish to negotiate. Just tell me how I can tap into tyour
> primary clock.
>
> Bill

My primary clock is the NIST clock.

The following URL explains how you
can tap into my primary clock open loop.
http://tf.nist.gov/timefreq/time/oneway.htm

The following URL explains how you can
use two way communications to track
my primary clock, and find out how
your environment is affecting your clock.

http://tf.nist.gov/timefreq/time/twoway.htm

Tom Potter

Aug 25, 2009, 9:43:07 PM8/25/09

"Benj" <bja...@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

The definition of the master time units used by SCIENCE
can be found at the URL below;
http://tf.nist.gov/general/precision.htm

"Since 1967, the International System of Units (SI) has defined the second
as the period equal to 9,192,631,770 cycles of the radiation which
corresponds to the transition between two energy levels of the ground state
of the Cesium-133 atom. This definition makes the cesium oscillator
(sometimes refered to generically as an atomic clock) the primary standard
for time and frequency measurements."

The master time units serve to linearly order
objects and events on orthogonal, bi-polar axis.

The time axis is called a clock plus a calendar,
for purposes of mapping the time units
to the rotation of the Earth about its' axis (Days),
and its' rotation about the Sun (Years).

The day and year cycles are laid down on a
linear axis that has politically based zero points,
such as the Birth of Jesus, the supposed "big bang", etc.

The bottom line is
SCIENTIFIC time is a count of the
"cycles of the radiation..<associated with> the Cesium-133 atom.",

and the accumulator used to "accumulate" the count
is called a clock.

For convenience in synchronizing one's activity
with days and years, day clocks are reset daily,
and year clocks (Calendars) are reset annually.

Day adjustments to the clocks
are made periodically in order to keep
days and years mapped to SCIENTIFIC time.

As "Benj" suggests
sensory time is a function of the
exposential changes occuring in one's environment.

1. Things exist.
2. Contiguous things form an environment.
3. Things in an environment interact resulting in births and deaths.
4. The exponential function appears when the
rate of change of a population is a function of the population.
5. Symbiotic exchanges between two (Or more) populations
are observed as oscillations, and quantized using SCIENTIFIC time.
6. Even highly balanced Symbiotic exchanges decay exponentially
when evidence of an exchange is observed. (Entropy).

The decay of a pendulum is an expression of exponential time,
and a count of the swings of the pendulum is
an expression of SCIENTIFIC time,
just as the "swings" of the days, months and years are.

In order to understand Nature,
science needs to come up with laws
that model changes at birth and death rates.

Robert Higgins

Aug 25, 2009, 11:59:29 PM8/25/09
On Aug 25, 9:43 pm, "Tom Potter" <xprivatn...@mailinator.com> wrote:
> "Benj" <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

Hi Tom,

Why do you include the link to Androcles' site (http://
www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dingleberry.htm). Did you ever
look at that page? Hint: your including the link shows what a genius
you really are.

Tom Potter

Aug 26, 2009, 1:00:33 AM8/26/09

"Robert Higgins" <robert_h...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks to my pal "Robert Higgins"
for calling my attention to Androcles'
comment about my posting habits.

Apparently, as my pal hanson figured out sooner than I did,
Androcles' is not someone to be trusted.

I knew that Androcles' was cankerous,
and attributed it to the loss of his daughter,
and his heart condition,

but apparently Androcles' cankerous behavior
is due more to a "black heart" than a faulty one.

But "black heart" or cankerous,
Androcles' does make interesting posts,
and does beautiful graphics,
and I hate to have to remove his web site
from my sig because of his stab in the back.

And what have we learned from this?
1. hanson is smarter than I am.
2. "Robert Higgins" is more observant than I am.
3. Androcles' cannot be trusted.

4. A SCIENTIFIC time interval
is a count of the number of transitions
between certain energy levels of Cesium-133 atoms
between a start time and an end time.

5. A SCIENTIFIC time period
is a count of the number of transitions
between certain energy levels of Cesium-133 atoms
that cross-correlates with a periodic activity.

6. A SCIENTIFIC space is a SCIENTIFIC time interval
multiplied by a constant ( "c" ) that is used to
equate the more fundamental time intervals to
some politically determined interval
such as a King's body parts.

Note that SCIENTIFIC time units are fundamental,
SCIENTIFIC time periods as less fundamental due to the
uncertainty of determining when a periodic activity
completes a cycle, and that SCIENTIFIC time intervals
are even less fundamental than SCIENTIFIC time periods
as uncertainty exists in both the start time and the end time,
and that Einstein's SCIENTIFIC spaces of "measuring sticks"
are much less fundamental as they are contaminated by
temperature, acceleration, pressure, aging, bending,
chemical changes, dirt, etc.

Koobee Wublee

Aug 26, 2009, 1:38:39 AM8/26/09
On Aug 25, 2:10 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 25, 11:42 am, Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > The Lorentz transform is totally wrong because it is not self-
> > consistent, but the Voigt transform does also explain the null results
> > of the MMX with self consistency. <shrug>
>
> I'm curious what you think is not self-consistent about the Lorentz
> transform.
> Ah, this must have to do with there being no puzzles labeled
> "paradoxes" surrounding the Voigt transform, whereas there do seem to
> be a variety of puzzles labeled "paradoxes" surrounding the Lorentz
> transform. QED.

Well, that is a good start. Science must exhibit no paradoxes.
Labeling these paradoxes as puzzles does not do you any good though.
They are still paradoxes and not mere puzzles. Only pea-brained
ostriches would label these serious paradoxes as puzzles. <shrug>

> > GPS works without the usage of SR and GR, and it is a fact. <shrug>
>
> > I have shown you how. If you still do not understand it, don’t blame
> > me but your own ignorance and stupidity. <shrug>
>
> As well as the ignorance and the stupidity of the scientists and
> engineers actually responsible for the GPS system.

Since GPS has demonstrates its working statue, it is time to give the
engineers a hand. <CLAP> <CLAP> They made the system to work
without using the nonsense of SR and GR. <shrug>

> Yes, mass delusion
> is a *pernicious* source of evil in the world.

Mass delusion only applies to self-styled physicists. Again,
engineers made the GPS to work without using the nonsense of SR and
GR. <shrug>

> > They’d all be dead in a few months. They would have come back totally
> > blind. If they had done what they had claimed, it would violate the
> > laws of science discovered in the past few hundred years. Therefore,
> > the only logical conclusion is that the manned moon landing was just a
> > claim. <shrug>
>
> Or the other logical conclusion is that you do not understand a lick
> of the laws of physics discovered in the past few hundred years.

Your so-called logical conclusion is utterly screwed up. Remember?
You are the one calling paradoxes mere puzzles. <shrug>

> But I
> guess that is just completely inconceivable, you being the gift to the
> world that you are.

Do you have a better explanation? Yes, yours truly certainly opens
the eyes of true scholars of physics. <shrug>

> > Corruptions seem to be the main course in any civilization. <shrug>
>
> Yes, especially the ones that don't seem to have any real purpose,
> except perhaps for the fun of doing them.

I can guarantee you that any corruption is done not because it is fun
but monetary rewards. <shrug> Try to study history even if
contemporary history for a change. <shrug>

> Oh, yes, and getting all
> those tens of thousands of conspirators to not break ranks and fink
> out -- that was truly remarkable.

What conspirators? There are only liars. <shrug>

> > That is just plain stupid to conclude so. I said it was impossible
> > for the Manhattan Project to produce any bombs on their own. The fact
> > that the bombs were produced should warrant any true scholars of
> > science and history to investigate. I have posted what actually
> > happened to explain the fraudulent claims by the Manhattan Project.
>
> That they had help from retired aeronautical engineers, who knew how
> to enrich uranium with high-speed propellers?

The first person who knew how to enrich uranium was no aeronautical
engineer. He was merely a great experimental physicist working for
Hitler. <shrug>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harteck_Process

It is amazing. The Wikipedia article used to explain Harteck’s
centrifuge technology as a mean of enriching uranium. Today, that is
the only way. Notice how the history is rewritten before our very own
eyes the Orwellian style. <shrug>

> > You are so ridiculous. Just because you embrace the occult, that does
> > not mean I trash all scientific discoveries. Each case has its own
> > merit. <shrug>
>
> Ah, well then, I'm relieved that you think that Einstein's
> contribution to lasers and to quantum mechanics are worthwhile and
> bearing merit, then.

What contributions? You should know that plagiarism has no merit.
<shrug>

> This is, after all, included in what he won the
> Nobel for...

The same topic that Planck won his. <shrug> If this is an actual
game of Trivial Pursuit, yours truly can be a perpetual reigning
champ. <shrug>

> > What grandkids? Where are yours? Why aren’t they coming to visit you
> > anymore?
>
> Don't have grandkids yet, but certainly expect to one day. I'm not
> retired and cranky.

So am I. <shrug>

Y.Porat

Aug 26, 2009, 7:34:08 AM8/26/09
On Aug 25, 11:10 pm, P > Nobel for...

> > > No wonder the grandkids don't come around to visit anymore.
>
> > What grandkids?  Where are yours?  Why aren’t they coming to visit you
> > anymore?
>
> Don't have grandkids yet, but certainly expect to one day. I'm not
> retired and cranky.

--------------------
you are not a retired cranky

but you are** already** a demagogue shameless CROOK !! and one of
the proves that you are
as well
a stupid parrot or a sucker
while claiming that
GPS is due to your
fucken Curved space !!!
and deny the massive contribution of engineers
for that
and
raise another generation
of parrot idiot mathematicians as you are

Y.Porat
------------------------

PD

Aug 26, 2009, 8:56:04 AM8/26/09
On Aug 26, 12:38 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 2:10 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 25, 11:42 am, Koobee Wublee wrote:
> > > The Lorentz transform is totally wrong because it is not self-
> > > consistent, but the Voigt transform does also explain the null results
> > > of the MMX with self consistency.  <shrug>
>
> > I'm curious what you think is not self-consistent about the Lorentz
> > transform.
> > Ah, this must have to do with there being no puzzles labeled
> > "paradoxes" surrounding the Voigt transform, whereas there do seem to
> > be a variety of puzzles labeled "paradoxes" surrounding the Lorentz
> > transform. QED.
>
> Well, that is a good start.  Science must exhibit no paradoxes.
> Labeling these paradoxes as puzzles does not do you any good though.
> They are still paradoxes and not mere puzzles.  Only pea-brained
> ostriches would label these serious paradoxes as puzzles.  <shrug>

Oh, I'm sorry you think so. So many freshmen have no difficulty
understanding that they are puzzles and not internal contradictions.
I'm sure there are a small number of them that never get it though,
and insist that they must be true internal contradictions because they
never could figure the puzzle out. I believe there a few audience
members in the audience of an illusionist's act who can't figure out
how an illusion is done and believe that it is true magic.

> > > GPS works without the usage of SR and GR, and it is a fact.  <shrug>
>
> > > I have shown you how.  If you still do not understand it, don’t blame
> > > me but your own ignorance and stupidity.  <shrug>
>
> > As well as the ignorance and the stupidity of the scientists and
> > engineers actually responsible for the GPS system.
>
> Since GPS has demonstrates its working statue, it is time to give the
> engineers a hand.  <CLAP>  <CLAP>  They made the system to work
> without using the nonsense of SR and GR.  <shrug>

Despite what the engineers have recorded about how they used SR and GR
in the GPS system. Neat trick.

Tens of thousands who share and maintain the same lie are
conspirators, no?

> > > That is just plain stupid to conclude so.  I said it was impossible
> > > for the Manhattan Project to produce any bombs on their own.  The fact
> > > that the bombs were produced should warrant any true scholars of
> > > science and history to investigate.  I have posted what actually
> > > happened to explain the fraudulent claims by the Manhattan Project.
>
> > That they had help from retired aeronautical engineers, who knew how
> > to enrich uranium with high-speed propellers?
>
> The first person who knew how to enrich uranium was no aeronautical
> engineer.  He was merely a great experimental physicist working for
> Hitler.  <shrug>
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harteck_Process
>
> It is amazing.  The Wikipedia article used to explain Harteck’s
> centrifuge technology as a mean of enriching uranium.  Today, that is
> the only way.  Notice how the history is rewritten before our very own
> eyes the Orwellian style.  <shrug>

Ah, yes, corruption and conspiracy extends even to Wikis.
And of course, we all know the centrifuges were used to enrich all
that uranium for the Manhattan Project. Had to be. Also had to be
completely covered up.

> > > You are so ridiculous.  Just because you embrace the occult, that does
> > > not mean I trash all scientific discoveries.  Each case has its own
> > > merit.  <shrug>
>
> > Ah, well then, I'm relieved that you think that Einstein's
> > contribution to lasers and to quantum mechanics are worthwhile and
> > bearing merit, then.
>
> What contributions?  You should know that plagiarism has no merit.
> <shrug>

Ah, excellent! So from whom did Einstein plagiarize his work that
contributed to lasers?

> > This is, after all, included in what he won the
> > Nobel for...
>
> The same topic that Planck won his.  <shrug>

Yes, indeed, and it's such a small topic -- quantum mechanics -- that
there should only be one and only one prize awarded for the work. But
tut alors! Look at the list! There are Nobels all over the place for
quantum mechanics! Sacre bleu! What in heaven's name is going ON!?!?

>  If this is an actual
> game of Trivial Pursuit, yours truly can be a perpetual reigning
> champ.  <shrug>

Yes, you are a master at picking together information to support your
conspiracy theories. All conspiracy nutjobs are. Just take a look at
the folks who have gathered all that information about the 9/11
conspiracy, and the Area 51 conspiracy, and the Obama birth
certificate conspiracy.

OK, KW, I've had my fun with you, but it's boring poking a deformed
animal with a stick after a while.

hanson

Aug 26, 2009, 9:11:26 AM8/26/09
-------- ahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha --------

Yehiel "Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> from Israel wrote:
On Aug 25, 11:10 pm, P > Nobel for...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/41f52ccdec702f38>

Paul Draper wrote:
Don't have grandkids yet, but certainly expect to one day.
I'm not retired and cranky.

Yehiel Porat wrote:
Paul, you are not a retired cranky

but you are** already** a demagogue shameless CROOK !!
and one of the proves that you are as well a stupid parrot
or a sucker while claiming that GPS is due to your fucken
Curved space !!!
and deny the massive contribution of engineers for that and raise
another generation of parrot idiot mathematicians as you are
Y.Porat

hanson wrote:
Yeah, them sins of the Fathas...AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha...
They sure do curve the space and go around the bend...
Thanks for the laughs, Yehi. ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Y.Porat

Aug 26, 2009, 10:14:27 AM8/26/09
On Aug 25, 7:28 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> --------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ---------
>
> Paul "PD" <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Salmon Egg, a believer and disciple wrote:
> Feynman is my personal physics hero.
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> On one of my excursions down to New Zealand I attended
> one of visiting Feynman's lectures where he pontificated
> for full 45 minutes about the difference between 0.000x
> & 0.0000x and nothing else... ahahahaha... Go worship
> your Salmon Egg. You will much better off and learn more.
>
> Koobee Wublee to SE,  wrote:
> We seem to have personal heroes. My childhood hero was Neil
> Armstrong. He was supposed to be the first man on the moon. After
> studying how the Van Allen Belts shield all that solar and cosmic
> radiation away from the earth, I have to conclude the Apollo man-
> landing as a fraud. Without the Van Allen Belts, there would be no
> life on earth. We should learn not to worship any heroes. Someone
> can appear to be a hero today, but he may be considered as a traitor
> or a nitwit tomorrow. <shrug>
>
> Wasn’t Feynman part of the team working in the Manhattan Project? So,

> trying to enrich U235 with gas permeation became a joke, the team bet
> the farm on electromagnetism. Since U238 and U235 have the same
> electrical property, the method was a fraud. The Manhattan Project
> was another fraud. Didn’t Dick have a lot of fun cracking into
> someone’s safe box by passing time at Los Alamos?
> See:http://tinyurl.com/lnvcjywherein it says:

> and even Einstein himself issued such warnings, saying:
>
> Thanks for the laughs, guys.... ahahahaha.... ahahahansn

------------------
Hanson
Zionism has nothing to do with GR
i am a proud Zionist
and yet reject completely the curved space time
theory !!!
OTHOA (on the other hand )
i agree with SR !!...
no matter for me - who created it !!

Y.Porat
--------------------------

gabydewilde

Aug 26, 2009, 12:33:10 PM8/26/09

Koobee Wublee to SE, wrote:
[...]

hanson wrote:

Paul Draper wrote:

hanson wrote:

Paul Draper wrote:

hanson wrote:

gaby wrote:

Nobel Laureate Richard Feynman one time killed a man to safe guard the
"laws" of thought police. He was not convicted and he came out of it a
hero. Praised for debunking the noble gas engine (engine WITHOUT fuel)

Joseph Papp, a Hungarian, emigrated to Canada in 1957.

The public display of the Papp/Roser engine in Roser's parking lot in
Torrence, California, in 1968 attracted Nobel Lauretard Richard
Feynman. The modified four cylinder Volvo engine on a test stand in
the parking lot was controlled by engine electronics run from a 120
VAC extension cord plugged into the building 100 feet away. Feynman
saw the extension cord and thought he knew the source of the hoax he
was so convinced it was. Feynman pulled the plug, but the engine
continued to run. After about two minutes, the engine had not slowed
down (running about 3000 rpm, as evidenced by the fan left on the
engine to produce a visible effect) but started to run rough. Papp
grew nervous and argued with Feynman to plug it back in. Feynman
refused, so Papp yanked the cord from Feynman and plugged it in. The
engine exploded, killing one bystander. Feynman accused Papp of
placing explosives in the engine so it would be destroyed before
legitimate testing could be done, in order to keep the hoax alive.
Since a fatality occurred, the FBI got involved. No evidence of
explosives was found. Papp sued Feynman and Feynman and Caltech
settled out of court.

The punch lines: 1) The engine worked 2) The FBI found no explosives.

If it were a hoax, there is no way Caltech would have settled out of
court. It was done so Feynman and Caltech could save face.

Joseph Papp was a better scientist, a better chemist, a better nuclear
scientist, a better engineer, a better marketeer, a better liar, a
better partisan hack.

Papp would sell shares for an engine factory that was to be build at
some future undetermined date.

When crooked investors and the inpatient wanted to see goods for their
money they took him to court over and over again. Papp would stall
them to eventually when he had no choice build them a working engine
to show the technology was really worth billions. The investors knew
no specific date was set beforehand. After the money men loosering the
court battle Papp took the engine apart again. They did try to kill
him of course but as he never build that factory he was mostly left
alone.

He never build the engine factory tho.

He also build a super fast submarine that didn't use any fuel. The
description of the propulsion is much like that of Stanley Meyer. Make
water violently expand in a conical tube without moving parts and it
will blast you to the other end of the globe like an Æroplane can.

After the Uboat died a thousand deaths in the propaganda mill everyone
believed it to be fake. Then some pictures showed up along with
testimonials of him building the thing. Compared to an engine without
fuel it isn't very impressive at all.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Joseph_Papp's_Noble_Gas_Engine
http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/shows/2006/11/25/9700216_Papp_Engine/

PlasmERG Inc. wrote:

PLASMIC TRANSITION PROCESS MOTOR
A 2 Cycle "sealed cylinder" replacement for the internal combustion
engine. This is a motor that does not require petroleum, or Biological
derived combustible fuel. Or any such thing. It does not require any
air intake -- Nor does it exhaust any gases or any pollutants either.
Nor does it create LOUD nasty noises. It uses inexpensive Gaseous
mixtures. It is a DIRECT replacement for the aging old internal
combustion motor that we all know. EXCEPT. It runs on a gas mixture,
similar to the floating ballon you get at a fair, that is inexpensive
and will keep the motor Running for Over 1000 Hours, That is nearly 42
days straight. And it may be as much as 3000 hours.

http://plasmerg.com/

http://PlasmicControl.com
http://Rohnermotor.com
http://OurFutureEngine.com
http://Virgin-Engine.com
http://Virgin-Motor.com
http://OurGreenMotor.com
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Plasma_Energy_Controls'_Plasma_Expansion_Motor

Academia is a fawking disease of the mind. Biblical skollaars all the
way up to wearing dresses and funny hats.

But the bottom line is that stamp collector Richard Phillips Feynman
killed the USA! No "maybe" here. It was him then and there.

___
http://blog.go-here.nl

gabydewilde

Aug 26, 2009, 12:45:58 PM8/26/09
On Aug 22, 1:29 pm, Salmon Egg <Salmon...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Why do I get the feeling that they will be to some Islamic rant?

This is because of the GLOBAL MEDIA CONSPIRACY. You have been
BRAINWASHED by it.

gaby wrote:

PlasmERG Inc. wrote:

http://plasmerg.com/

The bottom line is that stamp collector Richard Phillips Feynman

killed the USA! No "maybe" here. It was him then and there.

Because you have been BRAINWASHED by the GLOBAL MEDIA CONSPIRACY, you
will now jump to the conclusion you are an instant expert on noble gas
engines. Like cup noodles.

Instantaniously your special GLOBAL MEDIA CONSPIRACY BRAINWASHING
allows you to know everything there is to know about the ins and outs
and the history of the technology.

Attacking the messenger will provide you with personal comfort. Your
PROGRAMMING will automatically defend it self against all truths.

Call me names, proof the point.

___
http://blog.go-here.nl

gabydewilde

Aug 26, 2009, 12:48:20 PM8/26/09
On Aug 24, 12:24 pm, "Juan R." González-Álvarez
<juanREM...@canonicalscience.com> wrote:
> Androcles wrote on Sat, 22 Aug 2009 01:09:58 +0100:
>
> You are weird.

me to!

And you are that guy pointing out all the weird people on my internets
web why?

Y.Porat

Aug 27, 2009, 12:34:05 AM8/27/09
On Aug 22, 8:00 pm, "zzbun...@netscape.net" <zzbun...@netscape.net>
wrote:
> On Aug 22, 5:21 am, "Dirk Van de moortel"
>

> <dirkvandemoor...@nospAm.hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Androcles <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_m> wrote in message
>
> >   tHGjm.29280$D91.17...@newsfe01.ams2

> > > A 10-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores A (for
> > > encouragement).
> > > A 12-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores B (for not knowing
> > > better).
> > > A 14-year-old child devises perpetual motion and scores C (for effort).
> > > A 16-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores D (for trying to
> > > catch up).
> > > An 18-year-old juvenile devises perpetual motion and scores F (he learnt
> > > nothing.)
> > > A 25-year-old thick bastard devises time dilation and scores fame and
> > > fortune.
> > > Academia is fuckin' weird.
>
> > A 70-year-old frustrated bed-tied retired "Electronic Engineer,
> > Professionally", thinks he will change the world by failing to
> > understand the work of 25-year-old amateur.
>
>   Well, most electrical engineers don't do that, since they know a
> priori
>   that the only thing idiots like Physicists even know about math is
> not simply
>   Hamilitonians it's idiot Quantum Mechanics Hamlitonians.
> >
> > Dirk Vdm

---------------
anyway
the GPS was not done by pompous theory fartes
(that specialize in stealing credits!!)
but by *modest anonymous *** practical scientists and engineers by
a long practical process of
TRIAL AND ERROR
!!!!

ATB
Y.Porat
----------------------

Koobee Wublee

Aug 27, 2009, 12:43:31 AM8/27/09
On Aug 26, 5:56 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 26, 12:38 am, Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Well, that is a good start. Science must exhibit no paradoxes.
> > Labeling these paradoxes as puzzles does not do you any good though.
> > They are still paradoxes and not mere puzzles. Only pea-brained
> > ostriches would label these serious paradoxes as puzzles. <shrug>
>
> Oh, I'm sorry you think so.

No, you don’t have to be. <shrug>

> So many freshmen have no difficulty
> understanding that they are puzzles and not internal contradictions.

Kids at that age cannot properly think for themselves. <shrug>

> I'm sure there are a small number of them that never get it though,
> and insist that they must be true internal contradictions because they
> never could figure the puzzle out.

But among them, there are a few in a vast multiple that can actually
see the illogic and mathemaGics behind the Lorentz transform.

> I believe there a few audience
> members in the audience of an illusionist's act who can't figure out
> how an illusion is done and believe that it is true magic.

There is no illusion in studying physics. <shrug>

> > Since GPS has demonstrates its working statue, it is time to give the
> > engineers a hand. <CLAP> <CLAP> They made the system to work
> > without using the nonsense of SR and GR. <shrug>
>
> Despite what the engineers have recorded about how they used SR and GR
> in the GPS system. Neat trick.

Where?

> > I can guarantee you that any corruption is done not because it is fun
> > but monetary rewards. <shrug> Try to study history even if
> > contemporary history for a change. <shrug>
>

> > What conspirators? There are only liars. <shrug>
>
> Tens of thousands who share and maintain the same lie are
> conspirators, no?

Well, what if these tens of thousands are not capable of understanding
all that? Because of peer pressure in seeing the emperor having
clothes, they must also see the beautiful garment on the emperor, no?
<shrug>

> > The first person who knew how to enrich uranium was no aeronautical
> > engineer. He was merely a great experimental physicist working for
> > Hitler. <shrug>
>
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harteck_Process
>
> > It is amazing. The Wikipedia article used to explain Harteck’s
> > centrifuge technology as a mean of enriching uranium. Today, that is
> > the only way. Notice how the history is rewritten before our very own
> > eyes the Orwellian style. <shrug>
>
> Ah, yes, corruption and conspiracy extends even to Wikis.

<shrug>

> And of course, we all know the centrifuges were used to enrich all
> that uranium for the Manhattan Project. Had to be. Also had to be
> completely covered up.

Eric Gisse found an article that centrifuge was totally abandoned by
the Manhattan Project!!! The Manhattan Project only utilized two
methods. The gas permeation ended in total disaster. The
electromagnetic mean of trying to enrich u235 from u238 of the same
electrical chemistry is rather stupid. It was a fvcking fraud. It
was no wonder that the leader of the team Oppenheimer developed
serious health issue in coping with reality.

> > What contributions? You should know that plagiarism has no merit.
> > <shrug>
>
> Ah, excellent! So from whom did Einstein plagiarize his work that
> contributed to lasers?

A good start is in (E = h f). <shrug>

> > The same topic that Planck won his. <shrug>
>
> Yes, indeed, and it's such a small topic -- quantum mechanics -- that
> there should only be one and only one prize awarded for the work. But
> tut alors! Look at the list! There are Nobels all over the place for
> quantum mechanics! Sacre bleu! What in heaven's name is going ON!?!?

No, the subject was not that broad as in quantum mechanics. It was
merely photo-electric effect that can be summarized by (E = f h).
<shrug>

> > If this is an actual
> > game of Trivial Pursuit, yours truly can be a perpetual reigning
> > champ. <shrug>
>
> Yes, you are a master at picking together information to support your
> conspiracy theories.

You are giving way too much credit. <shrug>

> All conspiracy nutjobs are. Just take a look at
> the folks who have gathered all that information about the 9/11
> conspiracy, and the Area 51 conspiracy, and the Obama birth
> certificate conspiracy.

Each case must be examined with its own merit. You cannot lump all
cases into one and call them conspiracy. That would not be a
scientific approach. Among all, you should know that, but why don’t
you? Are you trying to cover up criminal doings?

> OK, KW, I've had my fun with you, but it's boring poking a deformed
> animal with a stick after a while.

It actually does not sound like you were having fun with me. In your
tones, you were desperately defensive all the way. You had to resort
to lumping all cases into one something that politically would be
forgotten and brushed under the rug. Your approach to any issue
reflects absolutely no scientific methodology that you were supposed
to have been trained for. Please allow me to be more blunt with you.
Lacking any self integrity, you allow yourself to succumb to peer
pressure. You are nothing but a monk in an institution no different
from any monastery. You are no fit to teach anything remotely
connected with scientific method. <shrug>

Is it really that much fun discussing these issues with yours truly?
Or just mere pain, guilt, and humiliation experienced by professors of
higher echelon such as Roberts and Carlip. The other peer of yours,
Professor Andersen, is now very cautious in approaching yours truly.
<shrug>

Ahahaha...

Inertial

Aug 27, 2009, 12:55:03 AM8/27/09
"Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Engineers don't make satellite systems without there being some sound
physics behind them. One of the things trialed, though, was the SR and GR
correction, which were built into the first GPS satellite and able to be
turned on or off. The non-scientists who didn't understand SR and GR
thought it didn't work, so wanted a way to turn it off. The SR and GR
corrections were initially switched off on the first GPS satellite and it
was found that the clocks kept drifting out of sync by the same amount as
the correction .. so they turned it on. The rest, as they say, is history.

hanson

Aug 27, 2009, 1:11:36 AM8/27/09
Israel's Yehiel "Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote:

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
in < http://tinyurl.com/mysoww > --- about Feynman hero
worship by Bill....& about < http://tinyurl.com/n3u3st> re: U235
& that Relativity is a crock o'shit <http://tinyurl.com/lwzvu6> &
that *** GPS NEVER NEEDED neither SR nor GR *******

NOT FOR ITS DESIGN, MFGR., TESTING NOR OPERATIONS.
< http://tinyurl.com/6frczv> and
Paul Draper, why do the opinions of KW & others overwhelm you

Yehiel wrote:
Zionism has nothing to do with GR

hanson wrote:
Are you kidding Yehi? If it would not have been for the Zio
studded Academia und -press in Germany during the
early 20th century which promoted Einstein for their own
agenda, then Einstein would have been "under further
running" in the SR AND the GR evolution, and SR would
have been seen as the "Hirngespinst" which it is and GR
would have been seen as a failed attempt to outdo Newton
since GR still uses Newton's "G" in any and all of its
"solutions". So, GR has everything to do with Zionism.

Yehi, physics is a social enterprise wherein, like in any
other art, it does not matter WHAT you know... it matters
WHOM you know... to promote WHAT you know. And Zios
show legendary nepotism when it comes to promote each
other.

Yehiel wrote:
i am a proud Zionist

hanson wrote:
Don't say that, Yehi! ZIONISTS are amongst the JEWS
exactly what the NAZIS were amongst the GERMANS.

Yehi, don't say that or you will be seen as being like this
Zionist Settler here: <http://tinyurl.com/mg6q5w>
If this is censured, check here: <http://tinyurl.com/nd2ff7>
wherein the Zionist proudly declares:

Yehi, don't say that ... or you will be seen as being worse
then a Nazi about which is reported in a Israeli Newspaper
<http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072466.html>
which discusses the habits of soldiers in your Zio Army
who wore T-shirts that say: "One Shot 2 Kills", showing
---- Zionists targeting and shooting pregnant women ----

Does all that make you a proud Zionist, Yehi?... Sheesh!

Yehiel wrote:
and I yet reject completely the curved space time

theory !!! OTHOA (on the other hand ) i agree with SR !!...
no matter for me - who created it !!

hanson wrote:
... Yehi, Yehi, Yehi... all that really doesn't matter after
you said that you are a "Proud Zionist"... doesn't it.
Did you REALLY mean it, that you are a "Proud Zionist",
which is nothing less then a reborn Nazi, a Judeo-Nazi?
hanson

Tom Potter

Aug 27, 2009, 2:31:45 AM8/27/09

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

Apparently my pal "Inertial"
does not know that Galileo discovered
that acceleration affected the periods of oscillating systems
years ago, and England sent ships all over the world
with pendulums to measure the number of pendulum
swings from sunrise to sunrise,
and Newton used the data to compute the shape of the Earth,
the mass of the Moon, and what was more important to
the English Navy, the tides in many places.

Apparently my pal "Inertial" also does not know
that although the frequency shifts caused by
operation at different "g" levels is somewhat large,
the "drift" in atomic oscillators is much smaller,
and what was done, but did not have to be done,
was to adjust the derived frequencies of the
airborne and Earthbound oscillators to about the same
frequency.

It is interesting to see that none of the General Relativity Cultists
and Gurus' seem to comprehend why it is desirable,
but not essential, to have airborne and Earth bound
oscillators operate at about the same frequency.

Although the frequency of oscillation of the
atomic oscillators used in the GPS System
can be computed for any acceleration at any altitude,
using the discoveries of Galileo, Doppler and Newton,

intelligent engineers understand that
it is not necessary to use ANY theory
to adjust the parameters in the GPS System.

All one has to do,
is use phase lock circuits and digital dividers circuits
to get the oscillator frequencies to the desired levels,

and have Master Control monitor the frequencies
of the oscillators, and the resultant "oscillator count accumulators"
( Airborne secondary clocks.) and to send data to each satellite
so they can advise GPS receivers how their frequencies and
clocks compare to the Master "time unit generator" (Atomic oscillator),
and the Master "oscillator count accumulator" (Master system clock)
on the ground.

The key is the stability of the oscillators,
not the actual operating frequency at some altitude.

As smart engineers know,
it is STUPID to set system parameters
to the open loop predictions of ANY physics model.

Smart engineers design "closed loop systems",
and include means of monitoring the output,
and adjusting it to the desired conditions,
or insertinserting the needed adjustments into
a message that other systems can use to make
the adjustments.

The fact of the matter is that General Relativity
is more of a religion and a Tower of Babel,
than it is a useful tool, that can be used to
design anything.

All General Relativity Gurus are on the public dole,
and you'll never see any use their powerful, esoteric
knowledge to make a killing in the free market.

General Relativity was an effort by Einstein to
apply the model (Stresses and strains )
and the tools (Tensors) of the stress analysis gurus
of the late 19th Century to the larger universe,

and it is obviously a cumbersome, flawed model,
that uses rubber rulers and clocks,
to speculated about things like time travel,
worm holes, warping through space, etc.
and it leaves no room in the structure being modeled
for sentient beings.

Rational, intelligent, PRODUCTIVE, sentient beings
use models that include them, when modeling structures they inhabit,
as they expect to interact with the structure.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

http://www.natscience.com/Uwe/Misc/SR.aspx?p=%22tom+potter%22&sourceid=Mozilla-search

hanson

Aug 27, 2009, 2:49:41 AM8/27/09

"Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
in message < http://tinyurl.com/mysoww>

wherein it says:
>> --------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ---------
>>>
>> Paul "PD" <thedrap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>> Salmon Egg, a believer and disciple wrote:
>> Feynman is my personal physics hero.
>>>
>> hanson wrote:
>> On one of my excursions down to New Zealand I attended
>> one of visiting Feynman's lectures where he pontificated
>> for full 45 minutes about the difference between 0.000x
>> & 0.0000x and nothing else... ahahahaha... Go worship
>> your Salmon Egg. You will much better off and learn more.
>
> the "shaped charge" technique pushed by a non-Jewish
> explosive technician, and they had to be pushed by
> General Groves.
>
> To see what was on Poster Boy Einstein's mind
> while Hitler was supposedly killing millions of Jews,
> take a look at Einstein's greatest invention at the URL below.
> >
> http://www.google.com/patents?id=zRpsAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&dq=albert+einstein#PPA1,M1

hanson wrote:
Tom, funny link about Einstein being the Great Blouse Inventor.
ahahahaha.... Same here: <http://tinyurl.com/mu7t2h> and a
rehash of an earlier discussion about Einstein and Szilard's
pitiful refrigerator in: < http://tinyurl.com/nhvkqm>

No wonder, Groves kept these dudes away from the Manhattan
project, which according to rect--Al Schwartz had more
Jews/m^2 than Auschwitz, but he carefully omitted to say that this
concentration of Jews had also the greatest concentration of
Jewish Traitors who sold the USA out to the Soviets!!!

Check also the other pearl posted by Gabyd...@gmail.com
in <http://tinyurl.com/m3pjcq> about " Richard Feynman having
killed a man to "save" heuristic Laws of Physics, got sued and
Feynman and Caltech settled out of court. .... ahahahaha....
Ahhh, the Usenet!... Thanks for the laughs, guys!... ahahahanson

Inertial

Aug 27, 2009, 2:59:05 AM8/27/09
> Fascinating bit of history

> Apparently my pal "Inertial" also does not know
> that although the frequency shifts caused by
> operation at different "g" levels is somewhat large,

"g" levels .. do you mean at different gravitational poentials?

> the "drift" in atomic oscillators is much smaller,
> and what was done, but did not have to be done,
> was to adjust the derived frequencies of the
> airborne and Earthbound oscillators to about the same
> frequency.

To account for the various factors include SR/GR effect

> It is interesting to see that none of the General Relativity Cultists
> and Gurus' seem to comprehend why it is desirable,
> but not essential, to have airborne and Earth bound
> oscillators operate at about the same frequency.

Of course they understand why it is desirable.

> Although the frequency of oscillation of the
> atomic oscillators used in the GPS System
> can be computed for any acceleration at any altitude,
> using the discoveries of Galileo, Doppler and Newton,

And Einstein

> intelligent engineers understand that
> it is not necessary to use ANY theory
> to adjust the parameters in the GPS System.

Yeup .. you can send signals to adjust at any time. But having the
oscilators at corresponding (corrected) frequencise to start with avoids
error.

> All one has to do,
> is use phase lock circuits and digital dividers circuits
> to get the oscillator frequencies to the desired levels,

Which is what is done

> and have Master Control monitor the frequencies
> of the oscillators, and the resultant "oscillator count accumulators"
> ( Airborne secondary clocks.) and to send data to each satellite
> so they can advise GPS receivers how their frequencies and
> clocks compare to the Master "time unit generator" (Atomic oscillator),
> and the Master "oscillator count accumulator" (Master system clock)
> on the ground.
>
> The key is the stability of the oscillators,
> not the actual operating frequency at some altitude.

Yeup . got to have stable oscllators

> As smart engineers know,
> it is STUPID to set system parameters
> to the open loop predictions of ANY physics model.
>
> Smart engineers design "closed loop systems",
> and include means of monitoring the output,
> and adjusting it to the desired conditions,
> or insertinserting the needed adjustments into
> a message that other systems can use to make
> the adjustments.

Yeup .. good design practice that.

> The fact of the matter is that General Relativity
> is more of a religion and a Tower of Babel,
> than it is a useful tool, that can be used to
> design anything.

Who says you have to design things with it?

> All General Relativity Gurus are on the public dole,
> and you'll never see any use their powerful, esoteric
> knowledge to make a killing in the free market.

The measure of whether a physics model is good or not is not how much money
you make from it

> General Relativity was an effort by Einstein to
> apply the model (Stresses and strains )
> and the tools (Tensors) of the stress analysis gurus
> of the late 19th Century to the larger universe,
>
> and it is obviously a cumbersome, flawed model,
> that uses rubber rulers and clocks,
> to speculated about things like time travel,
> worm holes, warping through space, etc.
> and it leaves no room in the structure being modeled
> for sentient beings.

What a load of rot

> Rational, intelligent, PRODUCTIVE, sentient beings

So we exclude you I take it?

> use models that include them, when modeling structures they inhabit,
> as they expect to interact with the structure.
>
> A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Yes .. poor you.

Y.Porat

Aug 27, 2009, 3:20:07 AM8/27/09

------------------
Coobee

i am ready so sign on each of your words
about PD

quot

Please allow me to be more blunt with you.
Lacking any self integrity, you allow yourself to succumb to peer
pressure. You are nothing but a monk in an institution no different
from any monastery. You are no fit to teach anything remotely
connected with scientific method. <shrug>

end of quot

i actually said that about him many times
in different words

yet as i consider him ,at the end of the day
as an intelligent person
( may be some measure of of naivety or education ! God known )
i hope
it will move something in him !!!
(may ne is is some 'nobless oblige - that is driving him
to never confess any doubt or mistake

you know i think it is typical to teachers
in order to 'keep facone ' before their students

do you know what Socrates said 3000 years ago:??
he said :
i know i don t know !!
but
there are some people ---->
WHO DON T KNOW EVEN THAT !! ..... (:-)
and he does not know
that as is now
mathematics cannot do any further advance
in that dead lock situation
it is only the creative mind of people
with first of all !!
physics basics understanding .and thinking

iow words
modesty !! modesty!! will hurt no one
ATB
.Porat

PD

Aug 27, 2009, 9:13:54 AM8/27/09
On Aug 26, 11:43 pm, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 26, 5:56 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 26, 12:38 am, Koobee Wublee wrote:
> > > Well, that is a good start.  Science must exhibit no paradoxes.
> > > Labeling these paradoxes as puzzles does not do you any good though.
> > > They are still paradoxes and not mere puzzles.  Only pea-brained
> > > ostriches would label these serious paradoxes as puzzles.  <shrug>
>
> > Oh, I'm sorry you think so.
>
> No, you don’t have to be.  <shrug>
>
> > So many freshmen have no difficulty
> > understanding that they are puzzles and not internal contradictions.
>
> Kids at that age cannot properly think for themselves.  <shrug>

Ah, I see. So all those students who get it are stupid, but you who
cannot sort out the puzzles and think they are still contradictions
are clearer headed about it.

> > I'm sure there are a small number of them that never get it though,
> > and insist that they must be true internal contradictions because they
> > never could figure the puzzle out.
>
> But among them, there are a few in a vast multiple that can actually
> see the illogic and mathemaGics behind the Lorentz transform.

And you are one of the gifted who cannot make the Lorentz transform
logical in your head and so are one of the elite few that see that it
is truly illogical.

> > I believe there a few audience
> > members in the audience of an illusionist's act who can't figure out
> > how an illusion is done and believe that it is true magic.
>
> There is no illusion in studying physics.  <shrug>
>
> > > Since GPS has demonstrates its working statue, it is time to give the
> > > engineers a hand.  <CLAP>  <CLAP>  They made the system to work
> > > without using the nonsense of SR and GR.  <shrug>
>
> > Despite what the engineers have recorded about how they used SR and GR
> > in the GPS system. Neat trick.
>
> Where?

Oh, come on. This documentation has been given to you dozens of times
before.
Continued denial on your part does not constitute and obligation to
resupply the same documentation again on my part.

> > > I can guarantee you that any corruption is done not because it is fun
> > > but monetary rewards.  <shrug>  Try to study history even if
> > > contemporary history for a change.  <shrug>
>
> > > What conspirators?  There are only liars.  <shrug>
>
> > Tens of thousands who share and maintain the same lie are
> > conspirators, no?
>
> Well, what if these tens of thousands are not capable of understanding
> all that?  Because of peer pressure in seeing the emperor having
> clothes, they must also see the beautiful garment on the emperor, no?
> <shrug>

That's a conspiracy. Peer pressure is an agent for a conspiracy and
this is what you're claiming.
And like all conspiracy nutjobs, you claim to be among the gifted few
that can see through the conspiracy.

> > > The first person who knew how to enrich uranium was no aeronautical
> > > engineer.  He was merely a great experimental physicist working for
> > > Hitler.  <shrug>
>
> > >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harteck_Process
>
> > > It is amazing.  The Wikipedia article used to explain Harteck’s
> > > centrifuge technology as a mean of enriching uranium.  Today, that is
> > > the only way.  Notice how the history is rewritten before our very own
> > > eyes the Orwellian style.  <shrug>
>
> > Ah, yes, corruption and conspiracy extends even to Wikis.
>
> <shrug>
>
> > And of course, we all know the centrifuges were used to enrich all
> > that uranium for the Manhattan Project. Had to be. Also had to be
> > completely covered up.
>
> Eric Gisse found an article that centrifuge was totally abandoned by
> the Manhattan Project!!!  The Manhattan Project only utilized two
> methods.  The gas permeation ended in total disaster.  The
> electromagnetic mean of trying to enrich u235 from u238 of the same
> electrical chemistry is rather stupid.  It was a fvcking fraud.  It
> was no wonder that the leader of the team Oppenheimer developed
> serious health issue in coping with reality.

And yet, the enriched uranium was produced by the methods you
disparage.
Tough dealing with reality, ain't it?

> > > What contributions?  You should know that plagiarism has no merit.
> > > <shrug>
>
> > Ah, excellent! So from whom did Einstein plagiarize his work that
> > contributed to lasers?
>
> A good start is in (E = h f).  <shrug>

It appears you don't have any idea about the paper that Einstein wrote
that is the seminal contribution to lasers, which is completely
separate from the photon paper. <shrug>
Note, too, that it was Einstein, NOT Planck, that wrote E = hf. Now,
where did you imagine that he plagiarized that from?

> > > The same topic that Planck won his.  <shrug>
>
> > Yes, indeed, and it's such a small topic -- quantum mechanics -- that
> > there should only be one and only one prize awarded for the work. But
> > tut alors! Look at the list! There are Nobels all over the place for
> > quantum mechanics! Sacre bleu! What in heaven's name is going ON!?!?
>
> No, the subject was not that broad as in quantum mechanics.  It was
> merely photo-electric effect that can be summarized by (E = f h).
> <shrug>
>
> > >  If this is an actual
> > > game of Trivial Pursuit, yours truly can be a perpetual reigning
> > > champ.  <shrug>
>
> > Yes, you are a master at picking together information to support your
> > conspiracy theories.
>
> You are giving way too much credit.  <shrug>
>
> > All conspiracy nutjobs are. Just take a look at
> > the folks who have gathered all that information about the 9/11
> > conspiracy, and the Area 51 conspiracy, and the Obama birth
> > certificate conspiracy.
>
> Each case must be examined with its own merit.  You cannot lump all
> cases into one and call them conspiracy.

Well, gee, those nutjobs all thing they are individual and separate
conspiracies, though there are a few special cases who think these are
all part of the same conspiracy. You are a more conventional
conspiracy nutjob.

> That would not be a
> scientific approach.  Among all, you should know that, but why don’t
> you?  Are you trying to cover up criminal doings?

Hmmmm.... I must be part of the conspiracy. Another piece of evidence
for your conspiracy theory.

> > OK, KW, I've had my fun with you, but it's boring poking a deformed
> > animal with a stick after a while.
>
> It actually does not sound like you were having fun with me.  In your
> tones, you were desperately defensive all the way.

:>)
Oh, believe me, I'm just having fun with you. You are just TOO
amusing.

>  You had to resort
> to lumping all cases into one something that politically would be
> forgotten and brushed under the rug.  Your approach to any issue
> reflects absolutely no scientific methodology that you were supposed
> to have been trained for.  Please allow me to be more blunt with you.
> Lacking any self integrity, you allow yourself to succumb to peer
> pressure.  You are nothing but a monk in an institution no different
> from any monastery.  You are no fit to teach anything remotely
> connected with scientific method.  <shrug>

Interesting. I wonder what you think the scientific method IS exactly.
I also wonder if you believe that the end product of the scientific
method should or should not be consensus on the answer to a particular
question. What say you to that? Should? Or should not?

> Is it really that much fun discussing these issues with yours truly?

Yes, it really is that much fun watching you do your little dance.

> Or just mere pain, guilt, and humiliation experienced by professors of
> higher echelon such as Roberts and Carlip.  The other peer of yours,
> Professor Andersen, is now very cautious in approaching yours truly.
> <shrug>

Oh, yes, you sure have taught them a lesson, haven't you?
:>)

> Ahahaha...

Tom Potter

Aug 27, 2009, 10:57:36 PM8/27/09

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

Let's stop here,
and have you explain
"why <General Relativity Gurus think> it is desirable"

"to have airborne and Earth bound oscillators
operate at about the same frequency."

And then we will proceed from there.

Inertial

Aug 27, 2009, 11:04:04 PM8/27/09
"Tom Potter" <xpriv...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

Why do I need to do that?

> And then we will proceed from there.

I don't really think you have anywhere further to go.

Y.Porat

Aug 28, 2009, 12:29:13 AM8/28/09
On Aug 27, 7:11 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

> Israel's Yehiel "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
>
> in <http://tinyurl.com/mysoww> --- about Feynman hero
>  worship by Bill....& about <http://tinyurl.com/n3u3st> re: U235
> & that  Relativity is a crock o'shit <http://tinyurl.com/lwzvu6> &
> that  *** GPS NEVER NEEDED neither SR nor GR *******
> NOT FOR ITS DESIGN, MFGR., TESTING NOR OPERATIONS.
> <http://tinyurl.com/6frczv> and hanson wrote:
>
> Paul Draper, why do the opinions of KW & others overwhelm you
> so grievously?... That is a sign of you having become damaged
> goods, one of Einstein's Dingleberries, due to the incessant
> Zio propaganda that you were force-fed over the last 60 years...
>
> ahahahaha... But rejoice, Paul. That sorry period has run its
> course and is in its final death-throws now. This is not my opinion
> but a citation of a whole set of current luminaries in physics:

------------------
hanson
are you mad ??
dont let me think so !!

Zionist is not necessarily
a settler in Arab land!!
jews were living in Palestine
much before Israel was born
and at the beginning of the 20th century
there were in Plalastine
no more than 600000 Arabs
with no much less jews
at the end of the 19th century
Mark Twain visited palestine
anf decribe dit as a ***desolated desert!!**
got it ??
jerusalem was never a capital of any Arab state
not the capital of any other
state or religion
it is mensioned humdreds of times in the Bible as thecapital of
the jewish nation
and later jews were exsiled by the Roman empire
Jerusalem is not mentioned
EVEN ONCE IN THE KORAN!!
didiyou know it ?? its a fact
and certainly not as a capital
of any Arab state
the Aran settlement was developing only
PARALLEL to the jewish settlements here
the new jewish settlement
in Palestine was a result of jews
persecution
in western Europe!!
they looked for another palcce
in which they can live!!

if your wish is that
jews would be exterminated in Europle
JUST SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR!!
dont hide you real wishes !!!
all my fathers family was gassed in the Gas chambers
and had he not been escaped
20 years before -----

---- you didnt had to deal with Y.Porat or alike him anymore !!..
is those are your dreams .??
do you justify it ??
***then just say it loud and clear
dont hide you real wishes !!**
is some of you relatives or even distant relatives
took part in it ???!!!
then let us know about it
dont hide it

and in that case
YOU ARE THE REAL NAZI
and dont try to hide it !!!

Y.Porat
---------------------

Koobee Wublee

Aug 28, 2009, 2:52:53 AM8/28/09
On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 26, 11:43 pm, Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Kids at that age cannot properly think for themselves. <shrug>
>
> Ah, I see. So all those students who get it are stupid,

They follow peer pressure under Confucius education system where the
materials fed to each student is accepted without any questions
asked. <shrug>

> but you who
> cannot sort out the puzzles and think they are still contradictions
> are clearer headed about it.

You are indeed shallow minded. <shrug>

> > But among them, there are a few in a vast multiple that can actually
> > see the illogic and mathemaGics behind the Lorentz transform.
>
> And you are one of the gifted who cannot make the Lorentz transform
> logical in your head

Lorentz transform is self-inconsistent. <shrug>

> and so are one of the elite few that see that it
> is truly illogical.

You are welcome to worship me as a hero if you like. <shrug>

> > Where?
>
> Oh, come on. This documentation has been given to you dozens of times
> before.

These so-called documents tell you that you can use GR to design your
system. That is not a spec. A spec defines numbers that you must
test and meet. You are such an amateur that you do not know what a
spec is. <shrug>

> Continued denial on your part does not constitute and obligation to
> resupply the same documentation again on my part.

Keep ranting on something you are totally ignorant about. These
documents dug up by various Einstein Dingleberries are no spec but
merely poorly written application notes. Amateurs tend to
misunderstand application notes as specs. <shrug>

Again, application notes do not have to work, but you must and shall
meet any numbers specified in the spec in your testing. A spec that
tells you that you must design your system in a specific way is
utterly nonsense. <shrug>

> > Well, what if these tens of thousands are not capable of understanding
> > all that? Because of peer pressure in seeing the emperor having
> > clothes, they must also see the beautiful garment on the emperor, no?
> > <shrug>
>
> That's a conspiracy. Peer pressure is an agent for a conspiracy and
> this is what you're claiming.

There is no such thing as conspiracy. It is merely a piss-poor excuse
to defend your losing proposition. <shrug>

> And like all conspiracy nutjobs, you claim to be among the gifted few
> that can see through the conspiracy.

See what I mean?

> > Eric Gisse found an article that centrifuge was totally abandoned by
> > the Manhattan Project!!! The Manhattan Project only utilized two
> > methods. The gas permeation ended in total disaster. The
> > electromagnetic mean of trying to enrich u235 from u238 of the same
> > electrical chemistry is rather stupid. It was a fvcking fraud. It
> > was no wonder that the leader of the team Oppenheimer developed
> > serious health issue in coping with reality.
>
> And yet, the enriched uranium was produced by the methods you
> disparage.

Nonsense. Name a modern institution that enrich uranium using the
same or similar method as the Manhattan Project that is
electromagnetism.

> Tough dealing with reality, ain't it?

No, not at all. <shrug>

> > A good start is in (E = h f). <shrug>
>
> It appears you don't have any idea about the paper that Einstein wrote
> that is the seminal contribution to lasers, which is completely
> separate from the photon paper. <shrug>

That was spoken from some Einstein Dingleberry who would go out of his
way to lick up every single drop of Einstein’s fermented diarrhea.
<shrug>

> Note, too, that it was Einstein, NOT Planck, that wrote E = hf. Now,
> where did you imagine that he plagiarized that from?

Stop creating your history.

> > Each case must be examined with its own merit. You cannot lump all
> > cases into one and call them conspiracy.
>
> Well, gee, those nutjobs all thing they are individual and separate
> conspiracies, though there are a few special cases who think these are
> all part of the same conspiracy. You are a more conventional
> conspiracy nutjob.

What are ranting about again? Have you addressed what I said that
each case must be examined with its own merit. You cannot lump all
cases into one and call them conspiracy. <shrug>

> > That would not be a
> > scientific approach. Among all, you should know that, but why don’t
> > you? Are you trying to cover up criminal doings?
>
> Hmmmm.... I must be part of the conspiracy.

No, there is no such thing as conspiracy. You cannot listen well, can
you?

> Another piece of evidence
> for your conspiracy theory.

The phrase above does not represent a complete sentence. It can be
interpreted in several ways. What do you really mean?

> > It actually does not sound like you were having fun with me. In your
> > tones, you were desperately defensive all the way.
>
> :>)
> Oh, believe me, I'm just having fun with you. You are just TOO
> amusing.

It actually does not sound like you were having fun with me. In your

tones, you were desperately defensive all the way. You are indeed a
liar. <shrug>

> > You had to resort
> > to lumping all cases into one something that politically would be
> > forgotten and brushed under the rug. Your approach to any issue
> > reflects absolutely no scientific methodology that you were supposed
> > to have been trained for. Please allow me to be more blunt with you.
> > Lacking any self integrity, you allow yourself to succumb to peer
> > pressure. You are nothing but a monk in an institution no different
> > from any monastery. You are no fit to teach anything remotely
> > connected with scientific method. <shrug>
>
> Interesting. I wonder what you think the scientific method IS exactly.
> I also wonder if you believe that the end product of the scientific
> method should or should not be consensus on the answer to a particular
> question. What say you to that? Should? Or should not?

Hmmm... You must make yourself more clear than that ranting. You do
not make any sense. You are indeed choked with sorrow that you are
trying desperately finding a way out of your $hitty situation.
<shrug>

> > Is it really that much fun discussing these issues with yours truly?
>
> Yes, it really is that much fun watching you do your little dance.

Oh, good. We can continue doing this every night. I will respond to
your silly remarks at night. You will not go to sleep until you have
seen my response and reply another silly remark. You will stay awake
all night long wondering what I may response to your silly remarks.
During the daytime, you will continue to check if I have actually
responded to your silly remark. Your blood pressure would certainly
go up. Now, I do not really think you are having fun at all. You are
a liar. <shrug>

> > Or just mere pain, guilt, and humiliation experienced by professors of
> > higher echelon such as Roberts and Carlip. The other peer of yours,
> > Professor Andersen, is now very cautious in approaching yours truly.
> > <shrug>
>
> Oh, yes, you sure have taught them a lesson, haven't you?

It sounds like it. <shrug> Professor Roberts is half way there to be
re-educated. You cannot deny the progress in place. <shrug>

mike3

Aug 28, 2009, 4:13:10 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 12:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> > Oh, come on. This documentation has been given to you dozens of times
> > before.
>
> These so-called documents tell you that you can use GR to design your
> system.  That is not a spec.  A spec defines numbers that you must
> test and meet.  You are such an amateur that you do not know what a
> spec is.  <shrug>

<snip>

That a working device was designed according to GR and WORKED is
evidence that
GR works.

So my challenge to YOU is this: Build or get built a machine based on
YOUR
theories that works. And does something new that would baffle the crap
out of
relativity theory. If you can do it, then you'll have a very serious
case.
If not, then you don't, as all your other arguments have been toasted.

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Aug 28, 2009, 7:44:15 AM8/28/09
Academicas and politicians are paranoid schizophrenics who would
otherwise end up homeless hobos. They always tell other people how to
run their lives and spend their money and claim they know better than
others. Even when they claim to be "conservative" they always feel
entitiled to run your life. And they keep stabbing each other in the
back. These two fields self-select for such paranoid schizophrenics.
There is some talk of this being the result of some adolescent
retrovirus, maybe it is nature's way of curbing their promiscuity via
suspicion.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2

zzbu...@netscape.net

Aug 28, 2009, 8:14:21 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 7:44 am, vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
> Academicas and politicians are paranoid schizophrenics who would
> otherwise end up homeless hobos. They always tell other people how to
> run their lives and spend their money and claim they know better than
> others.

Academics are the reason the people who can actually think
work on Software, Electronic Books, Holograms, Fiber Optics,
Atomic Clock Wristwaches, Light Sticks, Home Broadband, and
Self-Assembling Robots, rather than idiot double slit experiments.

Idiots Politicians are the reason they work on On-Line Banking, On-
Line Publishing,
On-Line Shopping, C++, USB, Cell Phones, PGP, Phalanx, Self-
Replicating Machines,
UAVs, and HDTV.
Rather than archaic relic stuff like Academics.

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 8:27:24 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 1:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > But among them, there are a few in a vast multiple that can actually
> > > see the illogic and mathemaGics behind the Lorentz transform.
>
> > And you are one of the gifted who cannot make the Lorentz transform
> > logical in your head
>
> Lorentz transform is self-inconsistent.  <shrug>

Prove that.

Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

Aug 28, 2009, 8:29:23 AM8/28/09

However, do not ever worry, an eugenics matter, does always end along a
genocide, as they would a definitely give to it a name, that none understand
which from which is a witch...

Therefore, it is a systematically a classical matter, especially since the
army, and the industrial pharmacology has had found to themeselves, a
wonderful support along the politics, and the bankers all along...

However, a wonderful support along the politics as along the so called a
socialism, a conservatism, a democrates, a communism, a social something
that way or a social something an other way, as what it is, a simply the
money, what is all about, in an either way, but the money...

Therefore, that only themeselves, the politics, as any totalitarian system
should have it, as that they should be having it all this money, and the
bankers, as to go on of their usual bullshit, to the average as to use a
children as a wonderful hostages...

Whatsoever, that they do want to build a society, until the meantime, none
has had ever known which kind of a society, others, than the ones they do
send to be killed first, and they do call it a war, as they do make, that
none has had ever understand, something it hide more...

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

<vjp...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:h78fuf$na0$3...@reader1.panix.com...

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 8:29:54 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 1:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Oh, come on. This documentation has been given to you dozens of times
> > before.
>
> These so-called documents tell you that you can use GR to design your
> system.  That is not a spec.  A spec defines numbers that you must
> test and meet.  You are such an amateur that you do not know what a
> spec is.  <shrug>

A specification does indeed tell you the numbers you must test and
meet, and does not specify how to design the system to meet those
specifications. However, GR was very useful (and was in fact used) in
the design that met those specifications. I told you that GR was used
in the design. You said it wasn't used in the specifications.
Avoidance tactics on your part.

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 8:31:47 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 1:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again, application notes do not have to work, but you must and shall
> meet any numbers specified in the spec in your testing.  A spec that
> tells you that you must design your system in a specific way is
> utterly nonsense.  <shrug>

That's right. A spec does not specify the design. GR was used in the
design to meet those specs.
I take it that it's your contention that it could have been designed a
different way to meet those specs. Even though it was NOT.

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 8:34:12 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 1:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Eric Gisse found an article that centrifuge was totally abandoned by
> > > the Manhattan Project!!!  The Manhattan Project only utilized two
> > > methods.  The gas permeation ended in total disaster.  The
> > > electromagnetic mean of trying to enrich u235 from u238 of the same
> > > electrical chemistry is rather stupid.  It was a fvcking fraud.  It
> > > was no wonder that the leader of the team Oppenheimer developed
> > > serious health issue in coping with reality.
>
> > And yet, the enriched uranium was produced by the methods you
> > disparage.
>
> Nonsense.  Name a modern institution that enrich uranium using the
> same or similar method as the Manhattan Project that is
> electromagnetism.

You made a contention that the Manhattan project was a fraud, and that
it could not have produced the enriched uranium that it obviously did
by the methods that it said it used.
You have as your evidence that another method entirely is used today.
Aha.

Message has been deleted

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 8:39:19 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 1:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > It actually does not sound like you were having fun with me.  In your
> > > tones, you were desperately defensive all the way.
>
> > :>)
> > Oh, believe me, I'm just having fun with you. You are just TOO
> > amusing.
>
> It actually does not sound like you were having fun with me.  In your
> tones, you were desperately defensive all the way.  You are indeed a
> liar.  <shrug>

So as well as being remarkably insightful with regard to historical
frauds and cover-ups, you also are clairvoyant and can discern the
mind of responders through the internet better than the responders
can, and this allows you to discern when they are lying over the
internet, by virtue of the fact that their statements do not jive with
your intuition.

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 8:41:32 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 1:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Interesting. I wonder what you think the scientific method IS exactly.
> > I also wonder if you believe that the end product of the scientific
> > method should or should not be consensus on the answer to a particular
> > question. What say you to that? Should? Or should not?
>
> Hmmm...  You must make yourself more clear than that ranting.  You do
> not make any sense.  You are indeed choked with sorrow that you are
> trying desperately finding a way out of your $hitty situation.
> <shrug>

You didn't understand my question?
I'll rephrase. Let's suppose that there is a matter in question put to
scientific investigation. Is it your belief that the end product of
the scientific method should be consensus on the answer to that
question or not?

PD

Aug 28, 2009, 8:43:40 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 1:52 am, Koobee Wublee <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't know what time zone you're in but I didn't respond to you at
night, and it's not night now where I am, and I had a glorious night's
sleep. After all, I was highly amused during the day, and I'm amused
now.

Now, PLEASE tell me that you can discern over the internet that my
blood pressure has just gone up.

PD

Alan Morgan

Aug 28, 2009, 10:00:06 AM8/28/09
In article <5fbda5f2-90e5-45b2...@c14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

Koobee Wublee <koobee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Aug 27, 6:13 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Aug 26, 11:43 pm, Koobee Wublee wrote:
>
>> > Eric Gisse found an article that centrifuge was totally abandoned by
>> > the Manhattan Project!!! The Manhattan Project only utilized two
>> > methods. The gas permeation ended in total disaster. The
>> > electromagnetic mean of trying to enrich u235 from u238 of the same
>> > electrical chemistry is rather stupid. It was a fvcking fraud. It
>> > was no wonder that the leader of the team Oppenheimer developed
>> > serious health issue in coping with reality.
>>
>> And yet, the enriched uranium was produced by the methods you
>> disparage.
>
>Nonsense. Name a modern institution that enrich uranium using the
>same or similar method as the Manhattan Project that is
>electromagnetism.

What does that have to do with anything? No one today produces insulin
by the methods used by Banting and Best. That does not imply that those
methods didn't work.

Alan
--
Defendit numerus

Y.Porat

Aug 28, 2009, 10:25:12 AM8/28/09
On Aug 28, 4:00 pm, amor...@xenon.Stanford.EDU (Alan Morgan) wrote:
> In article <5fbda5f2-90e5-45b2-af5f-b40c6c0a1...@c14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

-----------------------
in other words:
usually as is we dont know the physical reality
**to scratch**
our knowledge is generally only partial
so
there is always (as for now) room for improvement !!!
and that is btw
by that understanding ---
the way to educate the new generation

it is not less important than
the data and data interpretation knowledge
it should be the
**pre knowledge **

ATB
Y.Porat
---------------------

Tom Potter

Aug 28, 2009, 11:22:44 AM8/28/09

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

Because I made the statement:

"It is interesting to see that none of the General Relativity Cultists
and Gurus' seem to comprehend why it is desirable,
but not essential, to have airborne and Earth bound
oscillators operate at about the same frequency."

and you responded with:

"Of course they understand why it is desirable."

If, as you assert

"they understand why it is desirable."

simply post something that demonstrates that they know.

If you can't do this,
it is a pretty good indication that you don't understand
the GPS System well enough to recognize the situation,

or else, you are just another General Relativity parrot.,
parroting the Urban Legend that General Relativity
was and is essential to the GPS System.

Contrary to what the number one General Relativity Guru Neil Ashby says,
that the airborne oscillators are offset so that their time tick
accumulators (Clocks)
will not drift 38 microseconds per day,

as long as the clocks in orbit are stable,
frequency synthesizers and digital dividers circuits can be used
to get all of the clocks to match up,
limited only by the stability of the oscillators.

I will be looking forward to seeing my pal "Inertial"
post information where any of the General Relativity Gurus
indicate why it is desirable for the oscillators
in the GPS System to oscillate at about the same frequency.

Methinks that my pal "Inertial" has already tried to find a reference,
and was unsuccessful, so he is shucking and jiving..

hanson

Aug 28, 2009, 1:04:13 PM8/28/09
----- AHAHAHAHA.... ahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ------

hanson wrote in http://tinyurl.com/mysoww> about Feynman.

Yehiel Porat barged in with < http://tinyurl.com/lzhsad>
announced &wrote: ---- "i, Porat, am a proud Zionist" ----

hanson tried to help Yehi in <http://tinyurl.com/mr3sgb>
and wrote:
-----------------

Don't say that, Yehi! ZIONISTS are amongst the JEWS
exactly what the NAZIS were amongst the GERMANS.

Yehi, don't say that or you will be seen as being like this
Zionist Settler here: <http://tinyurl.com/mg6q5w>
If this is censured, check here: <http://tinyurl.com/nd2ff7>
wherein the Zionist proudly declares:

-----------------

But instead, Yehi supported & made excuses for the Zios in
< http://tinyurl.com/l2utwp> wherein Yehi produced his own
expanded and secular version of what the |||Zio||| in the above
video says and Yehi concluded it in stereotypical Zio fashion
with saying: -------- "YOU ARE THE REAL NAZI" ---------

Yehi, did I touch a raw nerve in some sensitive area in you?
I really didn't mean to. But the simple fact is, Yehi, that is how
the majority of the world's population perceives the Zios to be.

So, Yehi, if you are such a proud Zionist then don't jump up
& down like you just did & add it as proof to that global image
I just portrayed to you above and convince even more goyim
of the world that THEY are right and YOU are NOT... ahaha
But thanks for the laughs, Yehi.... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Inertial

Aug 28, 2009, 7:06:10 PM8/28/09
"Tom Potter" <tdp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't need to explain it to you. If you want to find out about GPS, do
some research on it

> or else, you are just another General Relativity parrot.,
> parroting the Urban Legend that General Relativity
> was and is essential to the GPS System.

The SR/GR effects occur. The frequency dividers in the satellites adjust
for those effect (along with others) to ensure the frequency at ground and
satellite remain in sync with as little adjustment as possible

> Contrary to what the number one General Relativity Guru Neil Ashby says,
> that the airborne oscillators are offset so that their time tick
> accumulators (Clocks)
> will not drift 38 microseconds per day,

Not offset .. have their frequency adjusted

> as long as the clocks in orbit are stable,
> frequency synthesizers and digital dividers circuits can be used
> to get all of the clocks to match up,
> limited only by the stability of the oscillators.

Yes they do ..and the amount of adjustment is consistent with what SR/GR etc
predict.

> I will be looking forward to seeing my pal "Inertial"
> post information where any of the General Relativity Gurus
> indicate why it is desirable for the oscillators
> in the GPS System to oscillate at about the same frequency.

Ahh,.. I see what you mean .. you mean the oscillators of the atomic clocks
themselves (which are affected by SR and GR effects of course) .. can't
really directly control those :), but can adjust the resultant frequency
with the synthesizers and dividers as you mentioned. I assumed that is the
frequency you were referring to. ie The overall frequency as transmitted by
the gps satellites.

> Methinks that my pal "Inertial" has already tried to find a reference,
> and was unsuccessful, so he is shucking and jiving..

You have no idea

Tom Potter

Aug 29, 2009, 12:31:22 AM8/29/09

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

I am still waiting to see if "Inertial"
understands the GPS System well enough

to be able to do an Internet search
and find information that confirms his claim

that General Relativity Gurus
have expressed an understanding of why
it is DESIRABLE, but not essential,
for the oscillator frequencies in the GPS System to
be as close as possible.

It was interesting to see that "Inertial",
like Neil Ashby, lumps the Doppler Effect (velocity),
the Galileo Effect (Acceleration),
the Hubble Effect (Distance), into one pot,

and call these effects along with 13 Classical Physics hacks
involving mechanical, electric, and magnetic effects
SR/GR effects.

The fact of the matter is that General Relativity is
more of a religion and a Tower of Babel,

and it is not a viable, useable, cost-effect way
to model ANYTHING,

except time travel, worm holes, gravitons, warping through space,
and speculating about things beyond man's capacity

to ever experience in time and space,

like the beginning and end of the universe and
the mind of God.

General Relativity was an Effort by Einstein to extend the
model of the stress analysis gurus of the late 19th Century
to the Universe, and he not only copied the model,
(Stresses and strains), he copied the tools (Tensors).

General Relativity is a regression back to
the days of auguring, and does not allow the modeler
to model, design, construct and maintain
things like buildings, structures, MP3 and MP4 players,
video games, weapon systems, and GPS Systems.

The American Mass Media made Einstein the
Poster Boy for Jewish intelligence,

and hyped his counter-productive model
that wastes time, money, and minds
using rubber clocks and rulers instead of

one time quanta provided by a Master Oscillator,
and the minimum number of orthogonal axis to
map objects and events onto.

The URL below provides a detailed description of
another of Einstein's contributions to mankind.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=zRpsAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&dq=albert+einstein#PPA1,M1

I might point out that Maxwell's Dimensional Analysis
first postulated the minimum number of orthogonal axis
( Time, a three dimensional vector space "del", mass,
permittivity and permeability.) and is the standard against which ALL
models are judged. If an equation is not dimensionally correct,
it is not physics.

The bottom line is,
the ultimate and most useful model of reality
uses the most stable oscillator such as planetary periods,
pendulums, LC tank circuits, atomic oscillators, etc.

to serve as time quanta,

quantizes other properties in terms of time quanta,
( For example space quanta = time quanta * c )

and determines minimum number of ORTHOGONAL axis
onto which all objects and events can be located,

then applies a quanta-of-action vector
to project the arrangement of the objects and events
into the future.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Tom Potter

Aug 29, 2009, 12:41:27 AM8/29/09

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

Thanks to my pal "Inertial"
for registering as a General Relativity Cultist.

Inertial

Aug 29, 2009, 3:24:32 AM8/29/09
"Tom Potter" <tdp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well enough, thanks

> to be able to do an Internet search
> and find information that confirms his claim
>
> that General Relativity Gurus
> have expressed an understanding of why
> it is DESIRABLE, but not essential,
> for the oscillator frequencies in the GPS System to
> be as close as possible.

That was your claim

> It was interesting to see that "Inertial",
> like Neil Ashby, lumps the Doppler Effect (velocity),
> the Galileo Effect (Acceleration),
> the Hubble Effect (Distance), into one pot,

I did not such lumping

> and call these effects along with 13 Classical Physics hacks
> involving mechanical, electric, and magnetic effects
> SR/GR effects.

Yes .. there's lots of things to consider in a GPS satellite system

> The fact of the matter is that General Relativity is
> more of a religion and a Tower of Babel,
> and it is not a viable, useable, cost-effect way
> to model ANYTHING,
>
> except time travel, worm holes, gravitons, warping through space,
> and speculating about things beyond man's capacity
> to ever experience in time and space,
> like the beginning and end of the universe and
> the mind of God.

Whatever turns you on, Tom

> General Relativity was an Effort by Einstein to extend the
> model of the stress analysis gurus of the late 19th Century
> to the Universe, and he not only copied the model,
> (Stresses and strains), he copied the tools (Tensors).

If there are good tools, why not use them?

[snip Tom going off on a little anti-Einstein rant]

Inertial

Aug 29, 2009, 3:21:52 AM8/29/09
"Tom Potter" <tdp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No thanks. Though I treat it realistically, not like those here who lie and
deny facts.

Y.Porat

Aug 29, 2009, 9:55:30 AM8/29/09
> Don't say that, Yehi!  ZIONISTS are amongst the JEWS
> exactly what the NAZIS were amongst the GERMANS.
>
> Yehi, don't say that or you will be seen as being like this
> Zionist Settler here:   <http://tinyurl.com/mg6q5w>
> If this is censured, check here:  <http://tinyurl.com/nd2ff7>
> wherein the Zionist proudly declares:

> Yehi, don't say that ... or you will be seen as being worse
> then a Nazi about which is reported in a Israeli Newspaper
> <http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1072466.html>
> which discusses the habits of soldiers in your Zio Army
> who wore T-shirts that say: "One Shot 2 Kills", showing
> ---- Zionists targeting and shooting pregnant women ----
>
> Does all that make you a proud Zionist,  Yehi?... Sheesh!
>
> Yehiel wrote:
>
> and I yet reject completely the curved space time
> theory !!! OTHOA (on the other hand ) i agree with SR   !!...
> no matter for me - who created it !!
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> ... Yehi, Yehi, Yehi... all that really doesn't matter after
> you  said that you are a "Proud Zionist"...  doesn't it.
> Did you REALLY mean it, that you are a "Proud Zionist",
> which is nothing less then a reborn Nazi, a Judeo-Nazi?
> hanson

-------------------
go see a Doctor
you stick only to your parroting
and closed completely to anything someone else
is telling you !!
Zionism was one of the most just political movenet
to save ajews from extermination
and it seems soemthing that you refuse to confess
that you wish that extermiantion
even to a man that was born in Palestine
and is 'palestinian'
not less than any Arab palestian
if you wish my extiction
say by an Iranien (single !!) bomb

just say it loud and clear

and the truth is that yoiu dont want to see me alive
in any place of this world

if not jsut say
where sould i live !!!??
if you are for the Hammas ideology
just say it loud and clear !!

i thought once that you are a brave honest man
why says anmything that in his mind
not hiding anything !!

keep well
Y.Porat
--------------------------

hanson

Aug 29, 2009, 2:14:30 PM8/29/09

-----------------

-----------------

But instead, Yehi supported & made excuses for the Zios in
< http://tinyurl.com/l2utwp> wherein Yehi produced his own
expanded and secular version of what the |||Zio||| in the above
video says and Yehi concluded it in stereotypical Zio fashion
with saying: -------- "YOU ARE THE REAL NAZI" --------- [A]

.... and now in <http://tinyurl.com/lpxyq2 > Yehi goes to
Plan B after his previous Plan [A] fails to do the whitewashing
for Zionism. Yeti accuses and attacks me, in classical Zio
fashion, by playing now *** the "virtuous victim"**** for no other
reason then for me having told Yehi that the simple fact is, that
this is how the majority of the world's population perceives the
Zios to be.

So, Yehi, if you are such a proud Zionist then don't jump up
& down like you just did & add and reinforce it as proof to that
global image I just portrayed to you above and convince even
more goyim of the world that THEY are right and YOU are NOT

So Yehi understand, I have NOTHING against you at all. I simply
point out that you have "collective" problems for which there are
better solutions then what you suggested in your plan [A] or [B]

So, Yehi, like you say, I too wish you your own "keep well"
and too boot, I do thank you for the laughs... aahahahahanson

mike3

Aug 29, 2009, 3:01:22 PM8/29/09

Yet I've seen you go and make claims someone else is a "liar", which
suggests such a thing is possible over the internet. No "clairvoyance"
required. This doesn't mean he's right (all his "arguments" have been
blown to dust, so obviously he's not) -- it's just something I thought
I'd point out.

Y.Porat

Aug 29, 2009, 8:26:54 PM8/29/09
On Aug 29, 8:14 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ----- AHAHAHAHA.... ahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ------
>
> hanson wrote inhttp://tinyurl.com/mysoww> about Feynman.

------------------
so just be practical!!
what in practice do you expect from me
in order of living in israel
and be OK for you ??

or what else?
should i not live in Israel?
and if in Israel how to do it better ??

shold i live in another place ?
should i not live at all??

just give me practical advaices
from your wisdom !!
like do 1 2 3 etc
in order of being OK to your taste '

TIA
Y.Porat
------------------

Jonah Thomas

Aug 29, 2009, 9:32:28 PM8/29/09
"Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote:

> so just be practical!!
> what in practice do you expect from me
> in order of living in israel
> and be OK for you ??
>
> or what else?
> should i not live in Israel?
> and if in Israel how to do it better ??
>
> shold i live in another place ?
> should i not live at all??
>
> just give me practical advaices
> from your wisdom !!
> like do 1 2 3 etc
> in order of being OK to your taste '

I don't think this discussion belongs in a physics newsgroup but since
it isn't stopping anyway I'll join in.

My advice to you about living in israel is the same I'd have for a
blonde german living in nazi germany. Do what you can to make it better.
If you can't do enough then cut your losses and come to canada or
elsewhere.

It's the same general kind of tragedy and it's likely to end somewhat
similarly. It does you credit that you feel responsible for your fellow
citizens and you want to help them, but again you have to decide at what
point to cut your losses. Lot was a righteous man and God hesitated to
nuke Sodom because Lot was there, but at some point the solution was for
Lot to go.

Not to say that you'll be safe anywhere else. There's no real safety
anywhere. But you have to look at where you can do the most good. Before
it turns into the lot of a good german trying to improve germany in
1937, you should get out.

gabydewilde

Aug 29, 2009, 10:55:25 PM8/29/09
On Aug 29, 3:55 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

> go see a Doctor
> you stick only to your parroting
> and closed completely to anything someone else
> is telling you !!

Come on, you are giving your people not enough credit here.

> Zionism was one of the most just political movenet
> to save ajews from extermination

Lets start here,

why do people around the world want to exterminate ajews?

Is it perhaps that you never learned to become self providing as a
rule rather than an exception?

This is putting it awfully mild.

> and it seems soemthing that you refuse to confess
> that you wish that extermiantion

I think you are projecting here, Hanson clearly desires only to
ridicule. If he wanted to exterminate anyone they would already be
dead.

Isn't that a comforting thought?

> even to a man that was born in Palestine
> and is 'palestinian'
> not less than any Arab palestian

No, today we are not talking about Palestinians.

You are not getting away from the subject that easily.

> if you wish my extiction
> say by an Iranien  (single !!) bomb
> just say   it loud and clear

You are giving your people way to little credit again. The Iranian
president is a Jew himself. It is all show, to keep Israeli's and
Iranians thinking their government loves them.

> and the truth is that yoiu dont want to see me alive
> in any place of this world

What? Are you kidding, you are a major source of entertainment here in
the google groups.

A proud Zionist who didn't figure out the great scheme of lies from
Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud all the way up to Albertos de Einstein.
The thief, the liar and the plagiarist. It doesn't get much more
entertaining than that.

A bit like a Brit arguing they provided a great service to the Chinese
in their days of need of opium.

And the Vatican saved us from all those false religions, right?
hahahaha

> if not jsut say
> where sould i live !!!??

You should live where ever you like.

> if you are for the Hammas ideology
> just say it loud and clear !!

no no no, Israel created Hammas, it was to provide an excuse to
further eradicate them. You are so unfamiliar with everything? Next
thing you will argue Osamu was not a CIA agent.

You can go around history way around the world and point at everyone
and say "You are just like the Germans", "You are just like the
French", "You are just like the Iranians", "You are just like the
Palestinians"

Hey wait a minute, maybe it is not everyone else? mkay?

.... I almost forgot "You are just like Mel Gibson!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7C8avvdzR4

What is this for kind of hysterical Judeo propaganda film?

What is all this blunt antigibsonism?

> i thought once that you are a brave honest man

pffft, liar.

> why says  anmything that in his mind
> not hiding anything !!

Why all this hiding things? I thought you was so proud?

But lets stick to question 1

why do you think people around the world want to exterminate ajews?

And don't give me that racist "that is just the way they are" bigotry
crap.

Answer the question Einstein. :-)

hanson

Aug 29, 2009, 11:05:01 PM8/29/09
Plan [C] --- AHAHAHAHA.... ahahaha.... AHAHAHAHA... ---

------Plan [A] -----------

------Plan [B] -----------

.... and now in <http://tinyurl.com/lpxyq2 > Yehi goes to
Plan B after his previous Plan [A] fails to do the whitewashing
for Zionism. Yehi accuses and attacks me, in classical Zio
fashion, by playing now *** the "virtuous victim"**** for no other
reason then for me having told Yehi that the simple fact is, that
this is how the majority of the world's population perceives the
Zios to be.

So, Yehi, if you are such a proud Zionist then don't jump up
& down like you just did & add and reinforce it as proof to that
global image I just portrayed to you above and convince even
more goyim of the world that THEY are right and YOU are NOT

So Yehi, understand, I have NOTHING against you at all. I simply

point out that you have "collective" problems for which there are
better solutions then what you suggested in your plan [A] or [B]

So, Yehi, like you say, I too wish you your own "keep well"
and too boot, I do thank you for the laughs... ahahahahanson

------Plan [C] -----------
Yehiel Porat wrote:
Yehiel came back with Plan [C] in <http://tinyurl.com/njq52x>
with some rhetorical questions, essentially saying: "Should I,
Yehi, stay in Israel or not? "Which one would be ok with you?"

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... Yehi, do not weasel now & switch to issues that
do not interest me at all.. namely your domicile. Simply, my
advice to you is, for you NOT to pursue ------ Plan [A] -------
Your Plan [B] has worn thin too, I am sorry to say. But since
the problem is YOUR problem, YOU have to solve it. NOT me!
Isn't that advice practical enough for you, Yehi?...

Yehi, just don't brag, lament or whine about it like you did.
But since you did, here is, --- just like I predicted, --- the
type of responses you will get from the goyim in:
<http://tinyurl.com/ntutsx> wherein he essentially says:

So, Yehi... which advice is more practical now, JT's or mine?
Still, thanks for the laughs, guys... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Y.Porat

Aug 30, 2009, 12:28:26 AM8/30/09
On Aug 30, 3:32 am, Jonah Thomas <jethom...@gmail.com> wrote:

-----------------
i quote your last
paragraph:

quote

> Not to say that you'll be safe anywhere else. There's no real safety
> anywhere. But you have to look at where you can do the most good. Before
> it turns into the lot of a good german trying to improve germany in
> 1937, you should get out.

end of quote

1
it is not me who entered that
Zionism t that NG
right
so
why didnt you tell that to Hanson ???

2
i told you that my parents lived in Europe
and were persecuted and ahunted
sothey camr totheir old Homeland
'Palestine' israel
that was a desert
and jews withcommon efforths
built a country
ineed there was in it a lot of Arab work
but no ne forced those arabs to work with jews
they came here
listen carefully
becaus ein thier old places theit situation was
to put it mildly - not good
i was born here !!
it is not my fault right
my Childern and grand childeren
were born here as well
so now
you suggest fo rme to inmmigrate to Canada
or the US to meed there hanson and his freinds ??!!
-----------
or may be yousuggest tome
to convert my religion (though i am not religuous )
many be to Christianity??
why not to be a Muslim ??
3
as you kniow me
i talk only politics in this ng ??
4
thank you for your advices
it seems that you know better
the situation in this islamic part of the world
with its huge resources of OIL ....
btw
is your country badly -- oil dependent--
on the mid east OIL ???.....
if yess
thank your leaders and may be your part as well-- that brouht you
to that situation !!
9and ddint wory at time toget
subsitutions to that oil
and instead of dealing with Quarks
dealing more with practical enery problems
that could be solved by better science and technology !!

BYE
Y.Porat
-------------

Y.Porat

Aug 30, 2009, 12:44:06 AM8/30/09
On Aug 30, 5:05 am, "hanson" <han...@qu But since you did, here is,

--- just like I predicted, ---  the
> type of responses you will get from the goyim in:
> <http://tinyurl.com/ntutsx> wherein he essentially says:
>
> So, Yehi... which advice is more practical now, JT's or mine?
> Still, thanks for the laughs, guys... ahahaha... ahahahanson

----------------
hanson
you cant goon and attack my country
while you have not something in your mind
that should not only be wrong
n\but youmust have some model
of a better way !!
so what is the betetr way for me
as you see it
andnot only see the wrong way
because if you see only why i am wrong
and dont see
how i can make it better
it means
you donr like my existance
no matter what i will be
so why not say it loud and clear
2
people here are right
WHY DOYOU KEEP AMD ENTER THAT RASIST
POLITICS HERE AT ALL
it is a science NG
sowaht the hell is that racist talking about Jewish
science ??
Einstein was more German educated than
jewish educated !
if you dont get it
you are trhe real Nazi !!!
3
GR is right (GR is wrong )
you are the one who dont understand physics
and dont stop talking politics i a physics ng !!
and i wonder why all those' nice guys' do not
rebuke*** you*** for that ???!!!
i didnt starrt that line of discussion
actually never !!

Y.Porat