Re: The FBI's report about 9/11/01 proves the box cutter bullshit was just bullshit

Rocky

Aug 20, 2015, 11:11:55 AM8/20/15
"The Reported Phone Calls from Barbara Olson"

"The FBI's report on phone calls from AA 77 indicates that she did not reach
her husband from that flight."
http://www.consensus911.org/point-pc-2/

And people can even download the evidence used in the trial of the 20th
hijacker so they can see for themselves that we were given BS from Ted Olson
about the boxcutters.

And since the Barbara/Ted Olson phone call was the only one to mention box
cutters that means all that bullshit about box cutters is total bullshit.

And I could go on and on and on about the bullshit we have been fed from the
people that hijacked the media after two CGIs rammed into the Twin Towers.
See the following because only CGIs can perform the maneuver done by the
alleged Flight 175. <G>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_x9NsxJlg

Rocky

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 20, 2015, 2:00:13 PM8/20/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:C7ydnYCKlO0ocEjI...@giganews.com>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Th<SMACKAKOOK!>

You fucking moron, you keep going deeper and deeper down the
rabbit hole of insanity, listening to kooks who are just as or
more retarded than you are.

<http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Olson_calls>

Barbara Olson called the operator and asked to be put through to
Ted Olson's office, the secretary answered and transferred the
call to him. The phone records on the website above proves it,
you fucking retard.

Stop drinking the Kookade, pull your retarded head out of your
ass, take your meds, learn to do proper research instead of
believing ever stupid fucking thing you read, and until you do
all the above, shut your stupid fucking spewhole, you retarded
fuckwit.

Kook. LOL

> Rocky

Now, get to addressing the 15 ways your kook conspiracy theory
violates the laws of physics:

1) Your estimation of the time between detonation and the time of
collapse puts the nukes between from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep
below the towers, a depth we don't even have the technology to
drill to today, let alone back in 1968. Not to mention the fact
that at that depth, the temperature is so high things like metal
*melt*. That's *why* we can't drill much deeper than the 7.636
miles of the Al Shaheen oil well in Qatar (the deepest hole
*ever* dug in human history)... the equipment fails. That's why
the Kola Superdeep Borehole was abandoned at 7.619 miles deep.

2) The claimed "EMP pulse" in the video *you* provided wasn't an
EMP pulse at all, it was satellite uplink interference. If it'd
been a nuke EMP (especially one sized 150 kt), the nanosecond
time frame of the explosion (and thus the sharp peak of the EMP)
would have caused the camera's electronics to burn out. No amount
of shielding would have been sufficient to prevent that. That
there is video of the immediate aftermath proves there was no
nuke, especially one sized your claimed 150 kt, which would have
destroyed all electronics for dozens of miles radius.

3) The radiation experienced was of such short duration that
there's no way it was neutron or gamma bombardment from a nuke.
If it had been from a nuke the metal in the buildings would have
shown high levels of radioactivity for decades. It was most
likely the tritium in the aircraft exit signs and law enforcement
weapon sights that was the source. You didn't specify what type
of radiation was experienced, and I doubt you're smart or
educated enough to even know what types of radiation there are.

4) No nuclear detonation byproducts were found at the WTC complex
or anywhere in NYC. They found tritium from the aircraft exit
signs and law enforcement weapons sites, radium from industrial
sources unrelated to nuclear weapons and background levels for
all other sources of radiation.

5) The seismic waves caused by a small 150 kt nuke wouldn't be
sufficient to drop the buildings, it'd barely even be felt by
people in the vicinity, especially with the bombs buried, as you
k'lamed, from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep. It would take on the
order of 2 MEGAtons to do so, especially at the depths you k'lame
the bombs were buried.

6) The trigger that sets off the nuclear explosion is a neutron
source. It naturally decays over time, and its decay byproducts,
the elements the neutron source transmutes into as it decays,
include xenon, which is a neutron absorber. It's called xenon
poisoning. Any bomb that has sat for 33 years without its trigger
being replenished will not have a trigger that is viable to start
any sort of nuclear chain reaction.

7) I've provided a video from *inside* one of the towers *as*
*it* *was* *collapsing*, showing the vibration from the buckling
vertical support column and *NO* EMP:
======================
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYjoSvzWeo>
You'll note the massive shaking from the central support column
buckling, but *NO* EMP. And that was INSIDE the WTC tower. No
amount of shielding would have saved that camera from a nuke EMP.
======================

8) Why aren't you explaining how those supposed nukes were going
to survive at a depth of 37.28 miles (where the temperature would
be approximately 960 degrees F) to 96.93 miles (where the
temperature would be approximately 1840 degrees F), Ko0K?

9) Explain how a nuclear weapon can direct its explosion through
a hole without any of the compressive blast going out into
surrounding rock.

10) Explain how 19 nukes (according to you, another leap of logic
taken by your broken brain to explain away the 19 satellite
uplink disruptions in the video *you* provided) were detonated at
the WTC complex in rapid succession, yet no ill effects were
experienced by electronics, the electrical grid or aircraft.

11) Why aren't you explaining how the personnel sent down to
service those nukes (because now that you know the neutron-source
triggers for nuclear weapons require replacement on a periodic
basis, your broken brain *had* to construct an entire base at
37.28 to 96.93 miles deep (far deeper than we have the technology
to dig even today, let alone back in 1968), complete with "4
blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back into the area
the nukes were maintained", or your brain would have been forced
to admit it was wrong when it told you those nukes sat untouched
for 33 years and maintained their viability) are supposed to
survive in 960 to 1840 degree heat?

12) You admitted (ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com)
that all the materials used in construction of the twin towers
(all 1.5 million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked
off to the Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your
admission with your kook blather that significant percentages of
the buildings "vaporized" (your word) and "floated toward Europe"
(your words)?

13) Why can't you provide proof of the nuclear explosion seismic
signatures for these 19 nukes you k'lame were detonated at the
WTC site on 11 Sep 2001?

14) Where were the vertically-directed plumes of dust and debris
kicked up from your claimed nuclear weapons being detonated deep
underground, Ko0K?

15) Explain how these 19 nukes could tunnel holes from their
underground installation 37.28 to 96.93 miles deep, to directly
under the WTC complex... in 12 seconds... through solid
bedrock... prior to detonating directly below the WTC towers
(which, of course, fucks up your timing between the detonations
and the collapses, leading you back to where your delusion
started. Congratulations, Dimwit, you've made the full circuit on
The Island of Insanity. Now go 'round again.).

There's now 15 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws
of physics... now you'd better get to work addressing each one,
point by point, or people are gonna know you're just a retard who
can't grasp simple physics.

Kook. LOL

--

Rocky, your brain is grasping at straws in trying to avoid
admitting *you* *are* *wrong*, and as your brain becomes more and

For instance:
=============================
A) You said the satellite uplink inteference seen in the video
*you* *provided* was a nuke EMP, so your broken brain told you
they must have buried nukes under the twin towers. Being a
simpleton, you believed they just dug shallow holes, dropped the
nukes in, smoothed over the concrete and walked away for 33
years.

B) Your timing on the video *you* *provided* between the video
disturbance due to satellite uplink interference (what you deemed
to be a "nuke EMP") and the tower falling being 12 seconds (it
was actually 14 seconds, but kooks can't count) means your
supposed nukes had to have been buried from 37.28 to 96.93
*miles* below the surface (depending upon soil composition and
thus speed of compressive blast transmission... and since we're
talking solid bedrock here, it'd be at the upper end of that
scale). Never mind that we don't have the technology to drill
that deep even today, let alone in 1968. Your broken brain had to
yet again change your kooky little conspiracy theory to at least
try to orient itself at some acute angle to reality. So no "dug a
shallow hole, covered it up, walked away for 33 years" anymore,
now it was "dug an impossibly deep hole, covered it up, walked
away for 33 years".

C) You're such a simpleton you didn't realize nukes require
periodic replacement of their neutron-source trigger, which
naturally radioactively decays over time, building up the decay
byproduct xenon, which absorbs neutrons. It's called xenon
poisoning. So your broken brain told you that someone had to
service those nukes to keep the triggers viable... which means
your broken brain was thus *forced* to change from "dug a shallow
hole, covered it up, walked away for 33 years", to "dug an
impossibly deep hole, covered it up, walked away for 33 years",
to "built an entire *facility* impossibly deep under the WTC,
complete with service personnel and" "4 blast doors to keep the
explosion from getting back into the area the nukes were
maintained" (your words).

D) Your broken brain is now saying there were 19 nukes instead of
your original 3, because you know there were 19 instances of
satellite uplink interference in the video *you* *provided*, in
which you k'lamed one of the instances of satellite uplink
interference was an EMP. And if you k'lame one of them is an EMP,
they *all* must be EMPs, so your broken brain now tells you there
were 19 nukes detonated in rapid succession... completely
ignoring the fact that even one nuke detonation would plunge the
city into darkness due to EMP, and completely ignoring the fact
that no nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble or
its vicinity.

E) Now that your broken brain was convinced that the nukes were
buried deeply, of course, they had a very wide blast radius,
which screwed up your kooky k'lame that they were used to
demolish WTC1 and WTC2, but somehow missed WTC3 and WTC4... so
your broken brain conceived that the nuclear weapons could
somehow dig themselves up from that miles-deep facility to just
below the WTC towers prior to exploding, in order to make their
cone of destruction smaller. Nevermind that your broken brain
said they dug through 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* of *solid* *bedrock*
in *12* *seconds*. LOL

F) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those bombs
your broken brain is telling you existed *did* dig their way up
to underneath the WTC twin towers before detonating (they
didn't... first because there were no nukes, second because it'd
be impossible, but for the sake of argument, we'll continue),
that leads right back to your calculation of the time between
your claimed "EMP" on the video *you* *provided* and the time the
buildings fell, which is pretty much where we started. So you've
proven by skirting the perimeter of sanity full-circle that
you're insane. LOL

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality. And the harder you try, the more you run around in
little tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing
your very best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into
a Gordian Knot with my knowledge. And I've just barely even
started, I haven't even worked up a sweat yet.
=============================

Kook. LOL

Rocky

Aug 20, 2015, 6:09:37 PM8/20/15

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
wrote in message news:65002bc896720800...@dizum.com...
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Rocky, in <news:C7ydnYCKlO0ocEjI...@giganews.com>
> did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>
>> "Th<SMACKAKOOK!>
>
> You fucking moron, you keep going deeper and deeper down the
> rabbit hole of insanity, listening to kooks who are just as or
> more retarded than you are.
>
> <http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Olson_calls>
>
> Barbara Olson called the operator and asked to be put through to
> Ted Olson's office, the secretary answered and transferred the
> call to him. The phone records on the website above proves it,
> you fucking retard.
>
> Stop drinking the Kookade, pull your retarded head out of your
> ass, take your meds, learn to do proper research instead of
> believing ever stupid fucking thing you read, and until you do
> all the above, shut your stupid fucking spewhole, you retarded
> fuckwit.

And in the following exhibit what you need to do after you select Flight 77
is search for Barbara Olson and then click on the icon in the lower left
that looks like a phone and it shows there was a call to the "Department of
Justice" but it was an "unconnected call." <G>

This is one of the exhibits from the Zacarias Moussaoui trial and you have
to download it to view it::
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/flights/P200054.html

Rocky

Aug 20, 2015, 6:36:12 PM8/20/15

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
wrote in message news:65002bc896720800...@dizum.com...
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Rocky, in <news:C7ydnYCKlO0ocEjI...@giganews.com>
> did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>
>> "Th<SMACKAKOOK!>
>
> You fucking moron, you keep going deeper and deeper down the
> rabbit hole of insanity, listening to kooks who are just as or
> more retarded than you are.
>
> <http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Olson_calls>
>
> Barbara Olson called the operator and asked to be put through to
> Ted Olson's office, the secretary answered and transferred the
> call to him. The phone records on the website above proves it,
> you fucking retard.

And why is it that all the calls listed on your site have a duration of
ZERO? <G>

Rocky

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 20, 2015, 11:12:41 PM8/20/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:Z42dnYBDLuuBzUvI...@giganews.com>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:65002bc896720800...@dizum.com...

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Rocky, in <news:C7ydnYCKlO0ocEjI...@giganews.com>
>> did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> "Th<SMACKAKOOK!>

>> You fucking moron, you keep going deeper and deeper down the
>> rabbit hole of insanity, listening to kooks who are just as or
>> more retarded than you are.
>>
>> <http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Olson_calls>
>>
>> Barbara Olson called the operator and asked to be put through to
>> Ted Olson's office, the secretary answered and transferred the
>> call to him. The phone records on the website above proves it,
>> you fucking retard.
>>
>> Stop drinking the Kookade, pull your retarded head out of your
>> ass, take your meds, learn to do proper research instead of
>> believing ever stupid fucking thing you read, and until you do
>> all the above, shut your stupid fucking spewhole, you retarded
>> fuckwit.

> A<SMACKAKOOK!>

The disconnected call was the first call Barbara Olson attempted
to make, via her cell phone, you fucking frothmonkey. Cell phones
tend to get disconnected, as quickly as they hop from cell site
to cell site as the plane moves. The remaining calls were from
the AirPhone, via the operator, billed collect because Barbara
Olson didn't have access to her purse and credit cards (which is
why she called the operator, she didn't have a credit card to pay
for the calls via the AirPhone)... she and everyone else had been
herded to the back of the plane.

Your broken brain has already demonstrated that it's far too
underpowered to discern reality from fantasy in your promulgating
your wholly impossible version of events which violates several
laws of physics.

Therefore, until you are able to explain exactly how your kooky
conspiracy theory is able to violate the laws of physics, you
will have your stupid mouth slapped shut every time you open it
to drool out more of your tardery.

Kook.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 20, 2015, 11:40:05 PM8/20/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:ta6dnXyqSLfEy0vI...@giganews.com>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:65002bc896720800...@dizum.com...

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Rocky, in <news:C7ydnYCKlO0ocEjI...@giganews.com>
>> did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> "Th<SMACKAKOOK!>

>> You fucking moron, you keep going deeper and deeper down the
>> rabbit hole of insanity, listening to kooks who are just as or
>> more retarded than you are.
>>
>> <http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Barbara_Olson_calls>
>>
>> Barbara Olson called the operator and asked to be put through to
>> Ted Olson's office, the secretary answered and transferred the
>> call to him. The phone records on the website above proves it,
>> you fucking retard.

> A<SMACKAKOOK!>

You will continue to be minimized, laughed at and dismissed as
the broken-brained little kook that you are until you are able to
explain how your kooky little scenario can violate several laws
of physics.

"Time is not tracked because OSPS bills" means Barbara Olson
called the live operator, you brainless dimwit. The call was then
handed off to the AT&T operator and the domain of the call
changed to OSPS (Operator Services Position Station).

The 102 second collect call, initially internally billed to the
AT&T operator, wasn't time-tracked because AT&T doesn't fucking
bill itself.

Ted Olson's secretary said in her testimony that the longest call
received had been a collect call, which would have been billed to
Ted Olson's office. The reason she made a collect call is because
her first call, via her cell phone, was almost immediately
disconnected... as cell phone calls from planes usually are. So
Barbara Olson tried the AirPhone on the plane, didn't have access
to her purse because everyone had been herded to the back of the
plane and thus couldn't make a credit card call, so she called
the operator and asked to make a collect call to Ted Olson's
office.

The secretary answered, and patched Barbara Olson through to Ted
Olson. They talked until they were disconnected (as also often
happened with AirPhones), then she tried again.

Rocky

Aug 21, 2015, 9:23:00 AM8/21/15

wrote in message >

> The disconnected call was the first call Barbara Olson attempted
> to make, via her cell phone, you fucking frothmonkey. Cell phones
> tend to get disconnected, as quickly as they hop from cell site
> to cell site as the plane moves. The remaining calls were from
> the AirPhone, via the operator, billed collect because Barbara
> Olson didn't have access to her purse and credit cards (which is
> why she called the operator, she didn't have a credit card to pay
> for the calls via the AirPhone)... she and everyone else had been
> herded to the back of the plane.

Hey Friendly Neighborhood Nut don't bitch at me when it was the FBI's
evidence that was used during the Zacarias Moussaoui trial that claimed
Barbara never spoke to Ted. DUH.

And that same evidence also has a woman that called an answering machine
whisper "It's a frame" at the end of her call. Now why would she do that?

Don't believe me, well you can hear it yourself in this time indexed link.
<G>
https://youtu.be/OmM4Tra-rg0?t=3m5s

And the very first part of that phone call is at the first part of the above
video.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 21, 2015, 9:40:04 AM8/21/15

wrote in message >
> You will continue to be minimized, laughed at and dismissed as
> the broken-brained little kook that you are until you are able to
> explain how your kooky little scenario can violate several laws
> of physics.

You mean your laws of Physics and not Newton's laws. I've seen your math
and how you get miles deep when it should be meters deep is beyond me.

Plus you can try your hardest to keep your lies about the Ted/Barbara
bullshit but the fact remains most all those calls were scripted as proven
by the similarity between flights, the terms that would not be used in real
life and the fact the scripts had a stewardess making calls when that would
be the last thing she would have done because of her training.

In other words you might want to check out what Rebekah Roth stated about
the obvious scripting of all the calls made on 9/11.01. See:
"Airline whistleblower solves 9/11"
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/31/airline911/

So, I'll say it again in case you missed it. When you look at all the phone
calls together the similarities between flights prove something was screwy
and then the phrases people used also proved things where funny and then
when they had a Stewardess making calls that wasn't even real because they
are trained not to bring attention to themselves during a hijacking. So
basically the calls made from the four alleged flights were scripted or
phony phone calls.

Plus if someone really sprayed pepper spray on a flight it would have stunk
up everywhere on that flight and not just part of it so that wasn't true to
life either.

Rocky

%

Aug 21, 2015, 9:51:20 AM8/21/15
there never was any planes

Warren Oates

Aug 21, 2015, 10:03:06 AM8/21/15
In article <FcKdnfh25LWst0rI...@giganews.com>,
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> In other words you might want to check out what Rebekah Roth stated about
> the obvious scripting of all the calls made on 9/11.01. See:
> "Airline whistleblower solves 9/11"
> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/31/airline911/

Yah. I blame everything on the "tribe that dominates American media."
Thomas Pynchon indeed.
--
Where's the Vangelis music?
Pris' tongue is sticking out in in the wide shot after Batty has kissed her.

Checkmate

Aug 21, 2015, 10:40:16 AM8/21/15
In article <8n3vtn....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
There isn't even a Rocky on my server.

--
Checkmate
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer

Michael Moroney

Aug 21, 2015, 11:23:51 AM8/21/15
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> writes:

>Hey Friendly Neighborhood Nut don't bitch at me when it was the FBI's
>evidence that was used during the Zacarias Moussaoui trial that claimed
>Barbara never spoke to Ted. DUH.

No they didn't. They simply claimed that first call didn't go through.

>And that same evidence also has a woman that called an answering machine
>whisper "It's a frame" at the end of her call. Now why would she do that?

>Don't believe me, well you can hear it yourself in this time indexed link.

Hmm. The transcript text has been altered in that Youtube playback of the
file from the Moussaoui trial. What else has been altered, k00k? May I
assume the audio has been, err, "enhanced"?

Stupid k00ktards. They're such sheeple, being led by the nose by the
k00kmeisters who create such "enhanced" evidence.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 21, 2015, 2:20:04 PM8/21/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:FcKdnfh25LWst0rI...@giganews.com>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message >

>> You will continue to be minimized, laughed at and dismissed as
>> the broken-brained little kook that you are until you are able to
>> explain how your kooky little scenario can violate several laws
>> of physics.

> Yo<SMACKAKOOK!>

Stupid sans-science fuckwits will have to learn to sit the fuck
down and shut the fuck up while those are more intelligent
patiently explain to them that they are simply too stupid to
understand simple concepts, despite having it explained to them
multiple times, Stupid Fuckwit.

Seismic waves travel in the Earth at anywhere from 5 to 13
kilometers per second depending upon the composition of the soil.

Educate yourself, you retard:
<http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learn/topics/seismology/keeping_track.php>
"Body waves are composed of two principal types; the P (primary)
wave, comparable to sound waves, which compresses and dilates the
rock as it travels forward through the Earth; and the S
(secondary) wave, which shakes the rock sideways as it advances
at barely more than half the P-wave speed. The P wave is
designated the primary preliminary wave because it is the first
to arrive at a seismic station after an earthquake. It travels at
a speed usually less than 6 kilometers per second in the Earth's
crust and jumps to 13 kilometers per second through the core."

So you're saying these supposed nukes were buried from 60 to 156
kilometers (37.28 to 96.93 *miles*) below the surface of the WTC
towers? Back in 1968, when groundbreaking started on the WTC
towers, and before we had the technology to drill much deeper
than 13,000 feet (~2.5 miles). LOL

Kook. LOL

> P<SMACKAKOOK!>

Delusional psychotic fuckwits who blather stupidity will have
their stupid slobbering gobs smacked shut each time they spew
their stupidity, Delusional Psychotic Fuckwit.

<http://www.911myths.com/index.php/American_Airlines_Flight_77_Calls>

The FBI didn't say Barbara Olson didn't speak to Ted Olson, you
retarded fuckwit.

They said, and I quote: "57. The records available for the phone
calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which
of four 'connected calls to unknown numbers' represent the two
between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe
that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and
her husband’s office (all family members of the Flight 77
passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received
any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May’s
parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such
calls). The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds;
9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34
seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI
report,“American Airlines Airphone Usage,” Sept. 20, 2001; FBI
report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11,
2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept.
14, 2001; AAL response to the Commission’s supplemental document
request, Jan. 20, 2004. Footnote 57 to Chapter 1, 9/11 Commission
Report"

Notice the text blurb "the FBI and DOJ believe that all four
represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband’s
office", you fucking delusional little monkey.

The FBI said exactly the *opposite* of what you're claiming. But
of course, you've never actually *read* the FBI report, have you?
You retard.

The FBI said they weren't sure which call belonged to whom
because the call was an operator-assisted collect call and thus
didn't have proper tracking from the AirPhone system, given that
AirPhones were serviced by AT&T Wireless' Aviation Division
(ClairCom), and AT&T doesn't bill itself. Verizon serviced
airplane phones for TWA (now a part of American), United,
Continental, US Airways and most Delta flights, but AT&T had
American flights.

The phone records of Ted Olson's office prove you're not only
wrong, you're not only delusional, but you're retarded, as well.
The witnesses, including the AT&T operators (plural, there was
more than one phone call from the plane's AirPhone from Barbara
Olson to Ted Olson), Ted Olson's secretary and Ted Olson himself,
prove you're a retard who believes other retards just as or more
retarded than you are.

Barbara Olson desperately asked Ted Olson what she should tell
the pilot to do, not because she could call the pilot on his
phone, but because the pilot was standing in the back of the
plane with the passengers. The fucking plane had been hijacked,
the terrorists were flying the plane. You idiot.

But your broken brain seems to think that everything must be a
conspiracy. Occam's Razor makes no sense to you... because you're
retarded.

Kook. LOL

> I<SMACKAKOOK!>

Delusional idiotic mouth-breathing slope-browed
naval-lint-picking unemployable uneducated retarded spewtards
will find they are given no voice for their delusional blather,
until they are able to cogently, rationally and with scientific
proof explain how their kooky conspiracy theory is able to
violate several laws of physics.

taken by your broken brain to explain away the 19 instances of
satellite uplink interference in the video *you* provided) were

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 21, 2015, 2:55:56 PM8/21/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:M46dnWXB9aGsu0rI...@giganews.com>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message >

>> The disconnected call was the first call Barbara Olson attempted
>> to make, via her cell phone, you fucking frothmonkey. Cell phones
>> tend to get disconnected, as quickly as they hop from cell site
>> to cell site as the plane moves. The remaining calls were from
>> the AirPhone, via the operator, billed collect because Barbara
>> Olson didn't have access to her purse and credit cards (which is
>> why she called the operator, she didn't have a credit card to pay
>> for the calls via the AirPhone)... she and everyone else had been
>> herded to the back of the plane.

> Hey<SMACKAKOOK!>
Olson to Ted Olson), Ted Olson's secretary and Ted Olson himself.

Barbara Olson desperately asked Ted Olson what she should tell
the pilot to do, not because she could call the pilot on his
phone, but because the pilot was standing in the back of the
plane with the passengers. The fucking plane had been hijacked,
the terrorists were flying the plane. You idiot.

But your broken brain seems to think that everything must be a
conspiracy. Occam's Razor makes no sense to you... because you're
retarded.

Kook. LOL

taken by your broken brain to explain away the 19 instances of
satellite uplink interference in the video *you* provided) were

Rocky

Aug 21, 2015, 5:35:12 PM8/21/15

"Checkmate" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote in message
And do you really think anybody cares?

%

Aug 21, 2015, 5:41:23 PM8/21/15
you admit you don't care about you

Rocky

Aug 21, 2015, 5:53:24 PM8/21/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
If he wants to run from the facts behind the Great 9/11 Hoax let 'em.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 21, 2015, 6:02:20 PM8/21/15

wrote in message news:9bf9474906ace8bf...@dizum.com...

> The FBI didn't say Barbara Olson didn't speak to Ted Olson, you
> retarded fuckwit.

You have never even tried to address why so little remained of the Twin
Towers and by looking at their biggest lie it is easy to see that we were
given lie after lie after lie including those clearly scripted phone calls.

And don't forget there is a much bigger truth and that is no 757 crashed at
the Pentagon because it was all smoke from a smoke generator and the law of
the Pentagon was spotless for a long time after the alleged 757 crashed too.

And 757s do not fold back their wings back so they can fly into a small hole
like a bird going into a birdhouse. That story is so stupid and yet it
still brainwashed quite a few TV Huggers like yourself.

Rocky

Government Shill #2

Aug 21, 2015, 6:09:06 PM8/21/15
On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 16:13:51 -0500, "K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:59:28 -0700 (PDT), joet...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

>Group list restored except for alt.astronomy as it is not relevant
>outside of Rocky's delusions.
>

>>> IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
>>> reality. And the harder you try, the more you run around in
>>> little tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing
>>> your very best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into
>>> a Gordian Knot with my knowledge. And I've just barely even
>>> started, I haven't even worked up a sweat yet.
>>> =============================
>>>
>>> Kook. LOL
>>THERE ARE NO NUCLEAR BOMBS
>
> That nuclear bombs exist is well proved.
>
>>This was a fairy tail created to give purpose to get into the war.
>
> The U.S. was already in the war, so fatman and little boy had no
>influence there.
>
>>The Govenment stooge Instien creatd a farse to keep scientist from
>
> Do you mean Einstein?

Oh! I missed that one. slowjoe is great amusement value. He writes like a 5 year
old. I think he's actually 11. He is the Chester to Rockhead's Spike.

https://youtu.be/UVNHcob3oJg

Shill #2
--
slowjoe's theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 21, 2015, 7:01:11 PM8/21/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> If he wants to run from the facts behind the Great 9/11 Hoax let 'em.

The facts are some airliners were hijacked.

Two of them crashed into the World Trade Center towers, starting fires
which weakened the central support columns and the buildings collapesed
almost 2 hours later.

One of them crashed into the Pentagon causing a partial collapse of the
western side and one of them crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.

Everything else is kook babble.

That there were nuclear exposives involved is kook babble.

That there is missing rubble is kook babble.

That there has ever been a nuclear building demolition is kook babble.

That part of the buildings were vaporized is kook babble.

That part of a building was left standing proves there were nuclear
devices is kook babble.

That there was an EMP is kook babble.

That nuclear devices could be detonated underground and yet were not
seen by every seismograph in the world is kook babble.

That a failed US Government project that ended in 1973 has anything
to do with what happened is kook babble.

That the scene was radioactive is kook babble.

That there is any simularity between New York and either Hiroshima
or Nagasaki is kook babble.

That the area was called ground zero proves the event was nuclear
is kook babble.

That a nuclear bomb can be buried for decades without maintenance
and still be expected to work is kook babble.

That non-government entities can obtain not one, but multiple nuclear
bombs is kook babble.

That there were not thousands of eyewitnesses who heard and saw the
airplanes hit the towers is kook babble.

That all the video was CGI is kook babble.

That the exterior walls were designed to deflect airplanes is kook babble.

That the exterior walls were anything other than supports for the
windows is kook babble.

That two of the aircraft landed somewhere else is kook babble.

That a shotgun works anything like an underground nuclear explosion
is kook babble.

There is nothing in an airplane that transmits the flight number to
ATC and saying the transponder does that is kook babble.

Saying a missile of any kind hit the Pentagon is kook babble.

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a unique seismic signature
that can be detected anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 but the
collapse of the two towers was detected.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

Saying people worship their television and capitalizing "television" is
kook babble.

Capitalizing things that shouldn't be capitalized is kook babble.

--
Jim Pennino

%

Aug 21, 2015, 8:07:36 PM8/21/15
what's 9/11

%

Aug 21, 2015, 8:08:21 PM8/21/15
why are you the only person that thinks what you say is true

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 22, 2015, 12:08:27 AM8/22/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

joet...@yahoo.com, in
<news:49453545-f8f7-4572...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> THERE ARE NO NUCLEAR BOMBS
> This was a fairy tail

"tail" LOL

> created to give purpose to get into the war.The Govenment

"Govenment" LOL

> stooge Instien

"Instien" LOL

> creatd

"creatd" LOL

> a farse

"farse" LOL

> to keep scientist

Only one? LOL

> from releasing free energy to the herd.His E=MCsquared balony caused scientist

Only one? LOL

> to steer away from energy and put forth the effort to build a bomb to stop all
> wars.But after years of failure Roosevelt said if you cant

"cant" LOL

> make it fake it and Hiroshima/Nagasaki were used to fulfil

Given that you're USian, "fulfil" LOL

> the idiotsy.

"idiotsy" says the idiocy spewing idiot. LOL!

> They put on a show to make people then believe in witch craft.Niether

"Niether" LOL

> city was exposed to nuclear

It's spelled "nucular", George. LOL

> fall out,because it was an impossibility.No radiation burns at all.

No, none at all... the word Hibakusha was made up out of thin
air. LOL

<http://www.hiroshima-remembered.com/photos/effects/images/WE10.jpg>

<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/The_patient%27s_skin_is_burned_in_a_pattern_corresponding_to_the_dark_portions_of_a_kimono_-_NARA_-_519686.jpg>

<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Sumiteru_Taniguchi_back.jpg>

<https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/09/75/ae09750a9835b914af1453adef97d28e.jpg>

<http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6312/218/1600/radiation%20burns.jpg>

<http://beatles.ncf.ca/young_boy_disfigured.jpg>

Yeah, those hundreds of thousands of people, some of whom
received such severe radiation burns that they died
immediately... they were all "crisis actors" saying their
scripted lines so George Bush could start a war in Japan... or
some such libtard kook blather... right? LOL

> Just to show you how stupid and gulible

"gulible" LOL

You forgot to misspell "stupid". Usually those who are claiming
others are stupid misspell it "stupdid" or similar so others know
how very intelligent they are. LOL

> the herd is they still to this day believe,that the letter j
> is over 500 years old.

What's that got to do with nuclear weapons? Did Yeshua drop a
nuke on somebody? LOL

> Example jesus was spelled iesous 600 years ago

Wrong. The original Hebrew was Yeshua, transliterated directly
into English as "Joshua". "Iesous" is the Greek transliteration
of the Hebrew name. The English spelling (due to Gian Giorgio
Trissino distinguishing the 'i' and 'j' sounds in the Italian
language in 1524, from which the English language inherited the
'j' sound) of the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew name is
"Jesus". So our "Jesus" is the transliteration of a
transliteration. Today, he'd be known as "Josh". LOL

Greeks and Romans hated the Jews, and so tried to extinguish the
name Yeshua from their records, replacing it with Iesous (or
"Hail Zeus") as an attempt at co-opting Christianity and steering
it back toward their ancient mythological gods. That we somehow
picked up the name from the Greeks instead of a direct Hebrew
transliteration is an accident of history, nothing more.

Did you think human mouths incapable of producing the 'j' sound
prior to 600 years ago, Ko0k? Or is the Occam's Razor explanation
that written languages back then didn't distinguish between the
'i' and 'j' sound due to limitations in the written languages the
more likely explanation? I mean, that *would* explain Gian
Giorgio Trissino's treatise on the 'i' and 'j' sounds in the
written Italian language, after all.

And what's that got to do with nuclear weapons? LOL

> and it means borned

"borned" LOL

> of Isis and Zues.

"Zues" LOL

Wrong. The Hebrew Yeshua means "The Lord is Salvation", Ko0k.

Literally translated from Greek, Iesous means "Hail Zeus". Iesous
has no meaning in Hebrew, as it's not a Hebrew word, Ko0k. LOL

Are you saying you believe in the Greek mythological figures?
Athena (goddess of wisdom) must have hated you, for some reason.
LOL

> GO FIGURE

Wow... just. wow. A poorly spelled Gargle Gropes post from a tard
currently welfare-mooching in a rented shitshack in Kissimmee,
Florida somehow out-kooks the broken-brained Rocky.

This country is doomed because of stupid fuckwits like you.
Please die. Quickly. Preferably in a way in which disposal of
your brainless carcass isn't required.

The only good thing is that smart people can make a fortune off
idiotic sheeple like you. You wonder why the gap between the rich
and the poor is widening? It's because the gap between the
intelligent and the dumbasses is widening.

Say, I've got a book for sale that tells the absolute truth about
what happened on 9/11. It includes everything down to the most
minute detail, with photographs, secret emails, and a CD of
supplementary evidence including audio... and *proves* that Bush
did it. It's on sale in Borders book stores nationwide for the
low, low price of $499.95. Get yours today!

<snickers at retards searching for Borders bookstore locations>

I've also got a video, for those mouth-breathers who never felt
it necessary to learn how to read. At 6 hours, it only contains a
subset of the evidence in the book, but also includes evidence
not found in the book... if you want the full story, you'll have
to buy the video and the book. You can purchase the video at
Borders for the same $499.95 (if you hurry and buy it today, I'll
cut that price by $100!), or you can rent it at Blockbuster Video
for the incredibly low price of $125.95.

They're both titled "Bush Done It! I Gots Prufe!". Go get yours
today!

<snickers at retards searching for Blockbuster locations>

Checkmate

Aug 22, 2015, 12:36:29 AM8/22/15
In article <8n5418....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...
0.81818181818181818181818181...

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 22, 2015, 2:13:12 AM8/22/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:ffCdnclecKh1AkrI...@giganews.com>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote in message news:9bf9474906ace8bf...@dizum.com...

>> The FBI didn't say Barbara Olson didn't speak to Ted Olson, you
>> retarded fuckwit.

> Yo<SMACKAKOOK!>

Plane parts from a 757 were found inside and outside the
Pentagon, including the black box for the flight in question.
That your broken brain can't accept reality is nothing more than
proof of how broken it is.

Get back on your meds, Idiot. LOL

> Rocky

Now, get to addressing the 16 ways your kook conspiracy theory
11) Explain why you're now saying there were 34 nukes, as opposed
to your previously k'lamed 19 nukes (and your previously,
previously k'lamed 3 nukes)... would it be because your broken
little brain is squirming under the scorching twin beams of truth
and reality, screaming in agony at its being forced to see just
how delusional it truly is? While you're at it, get to explaining
how the regular rad sweeps at the twin towers (because the space
was primarily rented by government agencies) showed no nukes, and
how 23 nukes were obtained and put in place without drawing any
attention whatsoever.

12) Why aren't you explaining how the personnel sent down to

13) You admitted (ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com)
that all the materials used in construction of the twin towers
(all 1.5 million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked
off to the Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your
admission with your kook blather that significant percentages of
the buildings "vaporized" (your word) and "floated toward Europe"
(your words)?

14) Why can't you provide proof of the nuclear explosion seismic
signatures for these 19 nukes you k'lame were detonated at the
WTC site on 11 Sep 2001?

15) Where were the vertically-directed plumes of dust and debris
kicked up from your claimed nuclear weapons being detonated deep
underground, Ko0K?

16) Explain how these 19 nukes could tunnel holes from their
underground installation 37.28 to 96.93 miles deep, to directly
under the WTC complex... in 12 seconds... through solid
bedrock... prior to detonating directly below the WTC towers
(which, of course, fucks up your timing between the detonations
and the collapses, leading you back to where your delusion
started. Congratulations, Dimwit, you've made the full circuit on
The Island of Insanity. Now go 'round again.).

There are now 16 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the
F) Now your broken brain is telling you, for some as-yet
unfathomable reason, that there were 34 nukes, rather than your
previously claimed 19 (or your previously, previously claimed 3),
without explaining exactly how 34 nukes were attained and put
into place without drawing any attention whatsoever (especially
given that the WTC towers had regular rad sweeps because they
were primarily rented by government agencies). Gullible idiots
believe everything they read because their broken brains can't
discern between reality and fantasy. LOL

G) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those
nuclear bombs your broken brain is telling you existed *did* dig

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 2:17:19 AM8/22/15

"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:24:25 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
>>wrote in message >
>>>
>>> The disconnected call was the first call Barbara Olson attempted
>>> to make, via her cell phone, you fucking frothmonkey. Cell phones
>>> tend to get disconnected, as quickly as they hop from cell site
>>> to cell site as the plane moves. The remaining calls were from
>>> the AirPhone, via the operator, billed collect because Barbara
>>> Olson didn't have access to her purse and credit cards (which is
>>> why she called the operator, she didn't have a credit card to pay
>>> for the calls via the AirPhone)... she and everyone else had been
>>> herded to the back of the plane.
>>
>>Hey Friendly Neighborhood Nut don't bitch at me when it was the FBI's
>>evidence that was used during the Zacarias Moussaoui trial that claimed
>>Barbara never spoke to Ted. DUH.
>>

> *Sigh*
>
> "The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not
> allow for a determination of which of four 'connected calls to unknown
> numbers' represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the
> FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between
> Barbara Olson and her husband's office."
>
> Maybe you should read the FBI report. The FBI claims the polar
> opposite of what you claim.
>
>>And that same evidence also has a woman that called an answering machine
>>whisper "It's a frame" at the end of her call. Now why would she do that?
>>
>>Don't believe me, well you can hear it yourself in this time indexed link.
>><G>
>> https://youtu.be/OmM4Tra-rg0?t=3m5s
>>
>>And the very first part of that phone call is at the first part of the
>>above
>>video.
>
> The problem is that the audio has been enhanced to cause it to
> falsely sound like she said, "It's a frame." But it's not very well
> done. I wasn't reading the text within the video, so I didn't know
> what I was "supposed" to hear.
> I didn't hear, "It's a frame."
> Can you link to the raw audio? If I were a betting man, I'd bet
> you can't. Or won't.

The original audio was all over the Internet so google "it's a frame" duh

Bast

Aug 22, 2015, 8:42:53 AM8/22/15
Eventually you will realize that no matter how many times you repeat
yourself, it really won't make it true.
Although you may indeed convince yourself that it is.

Now watch this video,....while there is still a glimmer of hope for you to
have an open mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKtU01qcZBM

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 10:51:48 AM8/22/15

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
Nice video but the fact WTC7 also took Fiterman Hall with it, which was the
building north of WTC7 proves WTC7 was another building destroyed by an
underground nuke and not debris from the Twin Towers.

It is what people do not say that leads everybody down the wrong direction.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 10:56:52 AM8/22/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Why are you asking loaded questions?

%

Aug 22, 2015, 11:10:55 AM8/22/15
why aren't you answering such an easy question

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 11:22:18 AM8/22/15

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Because it is a loaded question you clown.

And % I'm still waiting for you to tell me what % of the Twin Towers made it
to the ground.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 11:41:57 AM8/22/15

> On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:41:29 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>

>>"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
>>wrote in message >
>>> You will continue to be minimized, laughed at and dismissed as
>>> the broken-brained little kook that you are until you are able to
>>> explain how your kooky little scenario can violate several laws
>>> of physics.
>>
>>You mean your laws of Physics and not Newton's laws. I've seen your math
>>and how you get miles deep when it should be meters deep is beyond me.
>>

> So the nukes were at least 37 meters deep?
> This is what you really want to claim?

Why not just see for yourself at:

>>Plus you can try your hardest to keep your lies about the Ted/Barbara
>>bullshit but the fact remains most all those calls were scripted as proven
>>by the similarity between flights, the terms that would not be used in
>>real
>>life and the fact the scripts had a stewardess making calls when that
>>would
>>be the last thing she would have done because of her training.
>>

> And you know of her training, how?

Because of another flight attendant you Television Hugger. And I even
mention her in the next paragraph.

>>In other words you might want to check out what Rebekah Roth stated about
>>the obvious scripting of all the calls made on 9/11.01. See:
>>"Airline whistleblower solves 9/11"
>>http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/31/airline911/
>
> Here is where the whole of the page loses all credibility:
>

> "Once on the ground, selected flight attendants and passengers were
> guided (or forced) to place cell phone calls, during which they read
> from scripts prepared by the perpetrators."
>

> Only one call was made with a cell phone. The rest were made with
> sky/air phones.
>

>>So, I'll say it again in case you missed it. When you look at all the
>>phone
>>calls together the similarities between flights prove something was screwy
>
> Not to the educated mind.

Love is blind are you are not just in love with your Television you probably
even sleep with your Television in the room. <G>

>>and then the phrases people used also proved things where funny and then
>>when they had a Stewardess making calls that wasn't even real because they
>>are trained not to bring attention to themselves during a hijacking.
>
> That they are in uniform draws attention to them, stupid. It's
> not as if making a call would in any way enhance the attention.

It is still against what they are taught.

>>So
>>basically the calls made from the four alleged flights were scripted or
>>phony phone calls.
>
> And yet, you offer no evidence of this.

Rebekah Roth sure did and why didn't you bother with her evidence? Oh yeah,
that's right you are in love with your Television set and love is blind.

>>Plus if someone really sprayed pepper spray on a flight it would have
>>stunk
>>up everywhere on that flight and not just part of it so that wasn't true
>>life either.
>
> Huh?

There was a story about someone being sprayed with pepper spray but that
story had to be complete BS because if it were true all sorts of people
would have had trouble with it despite where they were in the jet.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 12:12:13 PM8/22/15

<ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
Oh boy, Jim Mimeograph is having another meltdown.

Just face the facts. Your beloved Television lied to you. The Towers
didn't collapse they were nuked and there were only CGIs in Nuke York City.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 12:25:54 PM8/22/15

wrote in message >
>>> The FBI didn't say Barbara Olson didn't speak to Ted Olson, you
>>> retarded fuckwit.

They said the call was not completed. To me that means the call was not
completed. DUH.

> Plane parts from a 757 were found inside

True but those parts had the remains of vegetation that is only found in
Brazil so they obviously moved parts from a previous crash to the Pentagon.

> and outside the
> Pentagon

But that single engine was carried out from inside the Pentagon and why was
only one engine found when they should have found two engines and engines
don't burn up very easily.

> including the black box for the flight in question.

ROTFLMAO because the flight data shows it was too high to hit the Pentaton.
<G>

> That your broken brain can't accept reality is nothing more than
> proof of how broken it is.

ROTFLMAO because love is blind and you are too in love with your Television
Set to see that 9/11 was one great big hoax.

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 22, 2015, 1:01:05 PM8/22/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

<snip kook babble>

> True but those parts had the remains of vegetation that is only found in
> Brazil so they obviously moved parts from a previous crash to the Pentagon.

And none of the thousands of people in the area noticed trucks bringing
in airplane parts and scattering them around?

You really are quite insane.

<snip remaining kook babble>

--
Jim Pennino

Tony Dragon

Aug 22, 2015, 1:02:17 PM8/22/15
You still have not answered the question about what sort of radiation
was present after 911, are you to scared to answer?

---

K Wills (Shill #3)

Aug 22, 2015, 1:49:38 PM8/22/15
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 10:43:24 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:41:29 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>>You mean your laws of Physics and not Newton's laws. I've seen your math
>>>and how you get miles deep when it should be meters deep is beyond me.
>>
>> So the nukes were at least 37 meters deep?
>> This is what you really want to claim?
>
>Why not just see for yourself at:

At what?

>>>Plus you can try your hardest to keep your lies about the Ted/Barbara
>>>bullshit but the fact remains most all those calls were scripted as proven
>>>by the similarity between flights, the terms that would not be used in
>>>real
>>>life and the fact the scripts had a stewardess making calls when that
>>>would
>>>be the last thing she would have done because of her training.
>>
>> And you know of her training, how?
>
>Because of another flight attendant you Television Hugger. And I even
>mention her in the next paragraph.

Do you mean Rebekah Roth? She's been discredited many times.
Sadly, your intellect is too low to be able to accept this.
I don't mean that as an insult, though I would understand if
people thought I did. It's an accurate commentary about you as you
present yourself.

>>>In other words you might want to check out what Rebekah Roth stated about
>>>the obvious scripting of all the calls made on 9/11.01. See:
>>>"Airline whistleblower solves 9/11"
>>>http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/31/airline911/
>>
>> Here is where the whole of the page loses all credibility:
>>

>> "Once on the ground, selected flight attendants and passengers were
>> guided (or forced) to place cell phone calls, during which they read
>> from scripts prepared by the perpetrators."
>>

>> Only one call was made with a cell phone. The rest were made with
>> sky/air phones.

Rocky?

>>>So, I'll say it again in case you missed it. When you look at all the
>>>phone
>>>calls together the similarities between flights prove something was screwy
>>
>> Not to the educated mind.
>
>Love is blind are you are not just in love with your Television you probably
>even sleep with your Television in the room. <G>

Your avoidance is funny.
Now that you've played, and lost, the avoidance game, please
address the point I raised. Unless it really is too difficult for you.

>>>and then the phrases people used also proved things where funny and then
>>>when they had a Stewardess making calls that wasn't even real because they
>>>are trained not to bring attention to themselves during a hijacking.
>>
>> That they are in uniform draws attention to them, stupid. It's
>> not as if making a call would in any way enhance the attention.
>
>It is still against what they are taught.

And your copy of the regulations that state this is where?
Will you be scanning the applicable page(s) of the regs so that
I, and anyone else with an interest, may verify your claim? Of course
you will. Otherwise people might think you're lying, or using the lies
of another, like Rebekah Roth.

>>>So
>>>basically the calls made from the four alleged flights were scripted or
>>>phony phone calls.
>>
>> And yet, you offer no evidence of this.
>
>Rebekah Roth sure did and why didn't you bother with her evidence? Oh yeah,
>that's right you are in love with your Television set and love is blind.

Considering she claims all calls came from cell phones, when it's
been long proved only one did, a claim she's never retracted, the
whole of her claims are suspect.
Add those who have proved several of her outright lies, and,
well, any claim she presents should be viewed as a lie until there is
evidence that any claim is valid.
But you won't be able. You will accept any claim she makes, and
anything anyone states she's claimed, as 100% valid.

>>>Plus if someone really sprayed pepper spray on a flight it would have
>>>stunk up everywhere on that flight and not just part of it so that wasn't true
>>>to life either.
>>
>> Huh?
>
>There was a story about someone being sprayed with pepper spray but that
>story had to be complete BS because if it were true all sorts of people
>would have had trouble with it despite where they were in the jet.

Did FNVW mention this? If so, I missed it. If he didn't, then
your desperation to divert attention from the points he raised is
noted.
How's that whole ignoring my posts thing working out for you?

--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 22, 2015, 3:10:05 PM8/22/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:ZbCdnczsqY8TP0XI...@giganews.com>
did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> Th<SMACKAKOOK!>

Snipping out the evidence that you're a delusional retard won't
do you any good, nor will it ameliorate your psychosis, Ko0K.

I quote the FBI:
[...]

Notice especially the text blurb "the FBI and DOJ believe that
all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her
husband's office", you fucking delusional little monkey.

Kook. LOL

>> Plane parts from a 757 were found inside

> True<SMACKAKOOK!>

Good of you to finally clear the fog from your befuddled brain
long enough to admit that no missile hit the Pentagon, you
delusional fucktard.

As to your other k'lame, claims without proof can be dismissed
without evidence... your k'lame that vegetation from Brazil was
found on the Flight 77 plane parts is yet another manufactured
factoid from a broken brain.

Kook. LOL

>> and outside the Pentagon

> Bu<SMACKAKOOK!>

No full engine was found, you delusional fuckwit. They found bits
and pieces of both engines. Stop blathering on about your fucking
delusion and get back on your meds, you brain-damaged fuckwit.

Kook. LOL

>> including the black box for the flight in question.

> RO<SMACKAKOOK!>

<http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Calibration%20of%20altimeter_92.pdf>

<https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/Calibration%20of%20altimeter_92.pdf>
==============================
Some time ago one of the authors, Warren Stutt, who independently
received a copy of the FDR file as a result of his FOIA request,
discovered more data at the end of the file which had not
previously been decoded. He recently managed to decode the last
frame and has made the information freely available. The file
contains a vast amount of data, including the following essential
information: the vertical acceleration every eighth of a second;
longitudinal acceleration, roll angle and pitch every quarter of
a second; air speed, ground speed, pressure altitude, radio
height, heading and position every second; all finishing at
points within the last second. The last time stated in the file
is 9:37:49, which is in the 4th last subframe. Three more
subframes were recorded, one second each, bringing the time of
the last recording to 9:37:52, 6 or 8 seconds later than the two
official times of impact.
==============================

You'll note the graph of Pitch, Roll and Wheel on page 5 of that
report proves that the plane had pitched *down* in the last 2
seconds prior to impact. At no time from 5 seconds out was the
pitch steep enough to pull the plane up and over the building. At
the last 2 seconds or so, the amount of pitch required at that
speed to pull the plane up and over the building would have
induced stresses of over 5 g upward force to get the plane up
over the building at that speed, and that would have literally
ripped the wings off the plane. That's nearly twice what the
plane is designed to withstand.

"As already mentioned, it has been asserted by one group that it
would be impossible for the plane to survive pull-up after
passing over the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)
radio antenna tower, as it would require a wing loading of over
10.14g. This claim is, however, easily shown to be incorrect. It
results from an unfounded assumption that the plane would have
traveled in a straight line from the tower to the first light
pole before commencing the pull-up. The graph above (Fig. 14)
shows that this assumption is not justified, as a strong g-force
commences at about 2 seconds prior to impact, while the first
pole is not hit until about 1.3 seconds prior to impact. Also
their calculation has been shown to contain a large mathematical
error, which more than doubles the force required."

The strong g-forces mentioned were merely the pilot trying to
level the plane after rapidly descending from ~2000 feet while
accelerating 60 kpm beyond the plane's rated dive speed and
trying to deal with wing flutter. Momentum at that speed is a
bitch.

You'll note the graphs on page 6 and 11 showing true altitude of
the plane. At no time did it pull up, it's true altitude
continued to drop up until impact. And it was accelerating as it
dove. Once the plane got close enough that ground effect provided
buoyancy to the plane, the pilot simply held slight down flaps
and steered toward his target. Final pitch was -1.2 degrees.

"This analysis clearly shows that the claim that the FDR file
provides evidence that the plane was too high to hit the Pentagon
is without foundation. It is true that the altimeter indicated
that the plane was too high but the radio height system did not.
Based on the data and analysis presented above, there is no
reason to distrust radio height but there is ample reason to
distrust the altimeter on descent at low altitudes, especially at
very high speeds."

IOW, they have two altitude measurement systems. Radio altitude,
which is highly accurate at low altitudes and is used for
landings, and the altimeter, which is used for cruising (it is
less accurate, but an accuracy of +-50 feet isn't a problem at
cruise altitude) because the radio altitude is inaccurate at high
altitudes. The altimeter is set to read elevation at the take-off
airport, so it was set to ground level and atmospheric pressure
at Dulles. Thus the discrepancy between ground level and
altimeter wasn't a discrepancy at all... the altimeter "thought"
ground level was at Dulles' 312 feet.

"The data file recorded the altitude of the plane on the ground
at Dulles, from where the final flight began, as 40 feet.
Atmospheric pressure at the time was 1023.23 hPa and temperature
was 18 C, 3 degrees above standard temperature. If the pressure
and temperature difference from standard atmosphere is allowed
for, calculation shows the displayed altitude would rise 272
feet, reaching 312 feet, which is the published elevation for
Dulles International Airport. The adjustment may be confirmed
using this calculator:
http://www.luizmonteiro.com/Learning_ALT_Errors_Sim.aspx
It is therefore apparent that the data file recorded raw altitude
at Dulles in terms of standard pressure and that no error was
present at the time."

You fucking idiot. Get back on your meds.

"The recent complete decoding of the FDR file has enlarged and
clarified the information available and has thereby enabled
resolution of the contradictions. It is clear that this file
supports the official account of the course of flight AA 77 and
the consequent impact with the Pentagon. The file thus also
supports the majority of eyewitness reports."

Kook. LOL

>> That your broken brain can't accept reality is nothing more than
>> proof of how broken it is.

> ROT<SMACKAKOOK!>

Delusional frothtards who are so clue-repellant that they snip
out all evidence of their psychosis will continue to have their
stupid slobbering mouths slapped shut each time they open their
toothless maws to bawl out more bullshit, until such time as they
are able to concisely explain exactly how their kooky conspiracy
theory is able to violate several laws of physics.
(MID:<345fee8b286a9103...@dizum.com>), as opposed to
your previously k'lamed 19 nukes (and your previously, previously
k'lamed 3 nukes)... would it be because your broken little brain
is squirming under the scorching twin beams of truth and reality,
screaming in agony at its being forced to see just how delusional
it truly is? While you're at it, get to explaining how the
regular rad sweeps (radiological surveys) at the twin towers
(because the space was primarily rented by government agencies)
showed no nukes or any contamination whatsoever, and how 34 nukes
[...]

signatures for these 19 nukes (now 34 nukes, per your latest
k'lame) you k'lame were detonated at the WTC site on 11 Sep 2001?

15) Where were the vertically-directed plumes of dust and debris
kicked up from your claimed nuclear weapons being detonated deep
underground, Ko0K?

16) Explain how these 19 nukes (now 34 nukes per your latest
k'lame) could tunnel holes from their underground installation

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Aug 22, 2015, 3:11:08 PM8/22/15
tell him about how the gubbament is out to get you, kemtrailK0ok!

obliterate some more irony meters! :)

--
http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "ro...@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

%

Aug 22, 2015, 3:41:10 PM8/22/15
it's not a loaded question it's a factual question and ,
what's this about twin towers i'm a north canadian ,
we don't get american news here

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 22, 2015, 5:00:04 PM8/22/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop
Jockey), socked up as ro...@127.0.0.1, in
<news:op.x3r98...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head
> tell him about how the gubbament is out to get you,

Oh look, another delusional frothtard steps up, thinking it's
"Get Your Stupid Slobbering Mouth Slapped Shut Day". LOL

No idea what you're kooking out about now, DildoRider... is it
because you k'lamed your libtard comrades weren't proposing
chemtrails to cause global dimming, and I proved they were, as
far back as 1996 to today?

You know, the post that you ran away from after getting your
teeth kicked in, thereby tacitly admitting you were *wrong*
because you're a delusional libtard? LOL

SPNAK! on the delusional libtard fuckwit.

<snicker>

> kemtrailK0ok!

>From the MID above:
"I never said I believed in it, merely that members of your
libtard collective have proposed it. Stoooopid. LOL"

Stoooopid. LOL

> obliterate some more irony meters! :)

He says, as he tries to *melt* all the irony meters from the heat
of his frothing meltdown. LOL

--

Kensi snipped out any evidence that proved her wrong then
demanded that evidence again and again, only to snip it out
again; she denied having written what she clearly wrote (after
she snipped it out, of course); she k'lamed that I'd written
things I clearly didn't (and she failed to back up her k'lames
with proof); she stated that zoanthropy and transexualism aren't
mental illnesses (they are listed in the DSM); that the
psychiatric community is incorrect for listing them as such by
taking an example from nearly 100 years ago (hysteria), long
before modern psychiatry got a grasp on what exactly constitutes
a mental illness; she stated that the CDC is promulgating "FUD"
that's "been debunked in thousands of places" (yet provided no
proof of this k'lamed "debunking"); she's been cornered into
admitting her belief that gays have suffered "no harm" in living
a lifestyle that's given 19% of them AIDS, causes the gay
community to account for 63% of new AIDS cases per year (per the
CDC) and kills thousands of them per year; she stated that
liberalism is growing when it's actually in decline (and stated
that conservatism is dying when it's actually growing and has a
nearly 2:1 advantage over liberalism), and she had the audacity
to try to use the same exact study from Gallup that I'd used to
prove her wrong in the first place (proving she's kooking out so
badly she's lost her reading comprehension abilities); she stated
the Antarctic ice sheets are shrinking faster than ever when
they're growing (to the tune of 49 Gt/yr, when considering that
land ice is slowly growing and sea ice is rapidly expanding, per
Nasa's ICESat); she stated that global temperature is rising when
it's been falling for more than a decade per the UK Met and NASA,
and accounting for the revelations that US climate researchers
outright falsified the data to give the impression that a 90 year
cooling trend was actually a warming trend; she k'lamed CO2 as
the driver for global temperature change, then quoted a web page
that says the exact opposite (the same web page, BTW, that I'd
used to prove that CO2 lags temperature change, proving yet again
her loss of reading comprehension)... then she *admitted* CO2
lags global temperature change, thereby being forced to agree
with me (and reality); she then k'lamed CO2 as the driver for
global temperature change *again*, but as yet has been unable to
explain, given that CO2 levels were 5 times higher in the
Ordovician and sun output was nearly the same (0.991 Ordovician,
1 today), why we're not in a perpetual ice age today; she
presented examples of mass-shooting suspects that she k'lamed
were conservative (but they turned out to be liberal, socialist
or were the result of a liberal upbringing); she tried to state
that Nazism was a conservative political party (it's a form of
liberal fascism that takes many of its tenets directly from
socialism); she failed to provide any proof of some of her kooky
contentions while k'laming them as "proof"; she used a flawed and
biased dating website poll and k'lamed that it trumped an actual
scientific study (ironic, given that she's a scientist herself);
she melted down so badly she lost her ability to do simple math;
she attempted to k'lame Abraham Lincoln was a liberal (he
admitted he was a conservative); she attempted to k'lame that
every major civil rights advancement was solely due to liberals
(when it was conservatives who've advanced the overwhelming
majority of civil rights bills, to the strident opposition of the
liberals), she k'lamed she knows who I am due to her "kookology
experience", "profound psychological insight" and "cryptanalysis
skills", yet she's thus far run from five challenges to out me,
for 394 days and counting (ie: she doesn't dare provide any of
her so-called "proof", for fear that she outs the fact that she's
kooking out and seeing me everywhere), and her loss of reading
comprehension skills resulted in her apparent loss of being able
to determine chronology. As the level of spankage she was
receiving escalated, the time between her posts grew, and the
length of her posts grew shorter as she snipped out more and more
evidence that she's a delusional kook... she's been beating a
strategic retreat for months now.... when she's not
attention-whoring for all the boys because her make-believe
husband isn't paying enough attention to her fat, ugly,
delusional ass anymore. LOL

Checkmate

Aug 22, 2015, 5:42:20 PM8/22/15
In article <1m9kr35.7bdl2r16fqi8mN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk says...

> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Fuck me, you're so \BORING.\

Careful what you wish for. Fakey's gayer than a patch of pansies under
a rainbow.

Bast

Aug 22, 2015, 5:52:00 PM8/22/15
More importantly,...no one of those thousands of people you mention, saw
anyone actually picking up plane parts, or videotaped this happening
We are only TOLD they were found. And shown pictures that could have been
taken anywhere

After we were told by an on the scene reporter that morning, that there was
only a hole in the wall with no sign of a plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNqgNvUhRQ

Do you really think a reporter wouldn't know the difference ?

But hey,....if your 9/11 report booklet of fairytales told you that they
found the recipe for making gold from lead, and made a working cold-fusion
reactor,....you would be telling us that was true as well.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 22, 2015, 6:19:16 PM8/22/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Tr!pe the Hypoxic ChickenFucker, in
<news:1m9kr35.7bdl2r16fqi8mN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> squawked
as he pulled it to poultry porn:

> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> wrote:

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

> Fuck me, you're so \BORING.\

Translation:
"I'm far too stoooopid to understand any of this, so I'll snip it
all out before I bleat out my butthurt and run away. I'm going
back to fucking my chickens. At least I understand that... in,
squawk, out. In, squawk, out. In, squawk, out."

<snicker>

Tr!pe the Hypoxic ChickenFucker squawked, in
"If you want to know about bird sex, just ask me."

Steve Hall fucks birds. LOL

Slow bird sex... if Tr!pe chickenfucks fast, he turns blue. LOL
Too much chickenspooge clogging up his lungs. LOL
That's why he's too stupid to do simple math. Lack of oxygen. LOL
That also explains his rampant paranoia. Hypoxic brain damage.
LOL
And his segue to human penis... birds aren't enough for him now.
LOL

Maths Fail:

Paranoia Will Destroy Ya:

Tr!pe The Penis Obsessed Poof:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 22, 2015, 6:46:31 PM8/22/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Jim "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Gorman (aka Chimpy the Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), in
<news:MPG.30428c919...@news.altopia.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> In article <1m9kr35.7bdl2r16fqi8mN%sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk>,
> Tr!pe The Hypoxic ChickenFucker (aka Steve Hall)
> <sn...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> squawked as he pulled it to
> poultry porn...

>> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
>> wrote:

>>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

>> Fuck me, you're so \BORING.\

Translation:
"I'm far too stoooopid to understand any of this, so I'll snip it all
out before I bleat out my butthurt and run away. I'm going back to
fucking my chickens. At least I understand that... in, squawk, out.
In, squawk, out. In, squawk, out."

<snicker>

> Careful what you wish for. Fakey's gayer than a patch of pansies under
> a rainbow.

Projection from the poof who's steadfastly refused to refute or deny
his own faggoty words, as outlined in my .sig.

<snicker>

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <feb093af883d0bf2...@dizum.com>
MID: <ab050c692202f7d9...@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$1...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$4...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$5...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <76b587bf03232be2...@dizum.com>
MID: <d1590e1490afb949...@dizum.com>
MID: <4c614669bd9da0e2...@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$2...@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$9...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <13de9e018d33aa5c...@dizum.com>
MID: <ddfe5035129d525f...@dizum.com>
MID: <8352c247386df605...@dizum.com>
MID: <863c1b2a4221005e...@dizum.com>
MID: <9d7e6e672aa61c16...@dizum.com>
MID: <aacd887c22128680...@dizum.com>
MID: <372519cc110e5acf...@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <37fb49820eaf36d0...@dizum.com>
MID: <13badb999438389e...@dizum.com>
MID: <2ce704d96dbf41ca...@dizum.com>
MID: <f9b10e223db85839...@dizum.com>
MID: <184091e3de3a1009...@dizum.com>
MID: <ee740ba6bc409af0...@dizum.com>
MID: <d1d62217afbcbf98...@dizum.com>
MID: <ac96244a69bc75dd...@dizum.com>
MID: <9f02c35ef6d67ac0...@dizum.com>
MID: <3e4b3a8bb953839b...@dizum.com>
MID: <9ec2ad3439122a90...@dizum.com>
MID: <761ef52f7fc54d46...@dizum.com>
MID: <8ef71d83a5af476e...@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$6...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <31e4747ee7179064...@dizum.com>

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates
his prescription drug abuse to "calm the fuck down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: <512f192b17a529cc...@dizum.com> - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: <kjucol$ckr$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org> - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: <kmqoip$cg3$8...@news.albasani.net> - Norco
MID: <knc9l2$e66$2...@news.albasani.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6lnn79.p...@news.alt.net> - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: <6lo0dt....@news.alt.net> - Xanax
MID: <krt925$u63$3...@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <6o9mv7....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6os03j....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6p12vg....@news.alt.net> - Marijuana
MID: <6pg2lv....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <kuqmlq$mi7$1...@news.mixmin.net> - Amphetamine (!)
MID: <6qprvj....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6r26ti....@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <6stbk8.p...@news.alt.net> - Ecstasy
MID: <l1b6g2$qr0$2...@news.mixmin.net> - Vicodin
MID: <l5kd53$8kd$1...@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <lanvc8$f06$2...@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <larrim$lft$1...@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <lcckii$mue$3...@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <e7848d7ebc7f0b52...@dizum.com> - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: <MPG.2eb9f496c...@news.alt.net> - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID: <5b690abba10d04da...@dizum.com>
"Diddle me!"

MID: <07b50fac74279fab...@dizum.com>
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID: <c565ada4723ca2e5...@dizum.com>
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID: <ffd2a514115a20cb...@dizum.com>
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID: <b62ad5949e43f369...@dizum.com>
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID: <MPG.2a5ec5516...@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <6qft9a....@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$4...@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$5...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <97bfaeca4f3abe27...@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$5...@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$2...@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <b068d280517a2d6c...@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <afe97a65ff77e738...@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <9d7e6e672aa61c16...@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 22, 2015, 7:31:09 PM8/22/15
In sci.physics Bast <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote:

> ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:
>> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> <snip kook babble>
>>
>>> True but those parts had the remains of vegetation that is only found
>>> in Brazil so they obviously moved parts from a previous crash to the
>>> Pentagon.
>>
>> And none of the thousands of people in the area noticed trucks bringing
>> in airplane parts and scattering them around?
>>
>> You really are quite insane.
>>
>> <snip remaining kook babble>
>

> More importantly,...no one of those thousands of people you mention, saw
> anyone actually picking up plane parts, or videotaped this happening
> We are only TOLD they were found. And shown pictures that could have been
> taken anywhere

And we have yet another raving kook.

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 9:29:24 PM8/22/15

<ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com> wrote in message
Funny that the only kook I see is Jim because Jet Fuel does not leave the
following tell tale signs behind:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 22, 2015, 9:59:56 PM8/22/15
Hey Friendly Neighborhood Nut are you melting down again?

And if all you had to go by was the following photo and knowing the
buildings started out at 110 floors what do you see in the following?

wrote in message news:ea2df86620759625...@dizum.com...
> [...]
> city into darkness due to EMP, and completely ignoring the fact
> that no nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble or
> its vicinity.
>
> E) Now that your broken brain was convinced that the nukes were
> buried deeply, of course, they had a very wide blast radius,
> which screwed up your kooky k'lame that they were used to
> demolish WTC1 and WTC2, but somehow missed WTC3 and WTC4... so
> your broken brain conceived that the nuclear weapons could
> somehow dig themselves up from that miles-deep facility to just
> below the WTC towers prior to exploding, in order to make their
> cone of destruction smaller. Nevermind that your broken brain
> said they dug through 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* of *solid* *bedrock*
> in *12* *seconds*. LOL
>
> F) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those bombs

%

Aug 22, 2015, 10:02:53 PM8/22/15
.

but you're the only one that believes you

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 23, 2015, 12:10:45 AM8/23/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:c6udnT7Ex8OFtETI...@giganews.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> He<SMACKAKOOK!>

Again for the slow-wits, until retards are able to provide proof of
their assertions, they will not be allowed to spew their retardation.
Until such time, you will shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and
stop making such a fool of yourself.

Kook. LOL

> Rocky

Now, get to addressing the 16 ways your kook conspiracy theory
violates the laws of physics:

1) Your estimation of the time between detonation and the time of
collapse puts the nukes between from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep below
the towers, a depth we don't even have the technology to drill to
today, let alone back in 1968. Not to mention the fact that at that
depth, the temperature is so high things like metal *melt*. That's
*why* we can't drill much deeper than the 7.636 miles of the Al
Shaheen oil well in Qatar (the deepest hole *ever* dug in human
history)... the equipment fails. That's why the Kola Superdeep
Borehole was abandoned at 7.619 miles deep.

2) The claimed "EMP pulse" in the WCBS video *you* provided wasn't an
EMP pulse at all, it was satellite uplink interference. If it'd been a
nuke EMP (especially one sized 150 kt), the nanosecond time frame of
the explosion (and thus the sharp peak of the EMP) would have caused
the camera's electronics to burn out. No amount of shielding would
have been sufficient to prevent that. That there is video of the
immediate aftermath proves there was no nuke, especially one sized
your claimed 150 kt, which would have destroyed all electronics for
dozens of miles radius.

3) The radiation experienced was of such short duration that there's
no way it was neutron or gamma bombardment from a nuke. If it had been
from a nuke the metal in the buildings would have shown high levels of
radioactivity for decades. It was found to be beta radiation from the
tritium in the aircraft exit signs and law enforcement weapon sights
that was the source. That you're gullible enough not to know that a
nuke would spread radiation far and wide is testament to how
delusional you are.

4) No nuclear detonation byproducts were found at the WTC complex or
anywhere in NYC. They found tritium from the aircraft exit signs and
law enforcement weapons sites, radium from industrial sources
unrelated to nuclear weapons and background levels for all other
sources of radiation.

5) The seismic waves caused by a small 150 kt nuke wouldn't be
sufficient to drop the buildings, it'd barely even be felt by people
in the vicinity, especially with the bombs buried, as you k'lamed,
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* deep. It would take on the order of 2
MEGAtons to do so, especially at the depths you k'lame the bombs were
buried.

6) The trigger that sets off the nuclear explosion is a neutron
source. It naturally radioactively decays over time, and its decay
11) Why aren't you explaining how the personnel you claim were sent
down to service those nukes (because now that you know the
neutron-source triggers for nuclear weapons require replacement on a
periodic basis, your broken brain *had* to construct an entire
facility at 37.28 to 96.93 miles deep (far deeper than we have the

12) You admitted (MID:<ed75e9d6f7ccf729...@dizum.com>)
that all the materials used in construction of the twin towers (all
1.5 million tons of it) had been accounted for and trucked off to the
Fresh Kills landfill. How will you reconcile your admission with your
kook blather that significant percentages of the buildings "vaporized"
(your word) and "floated toward Europe" (your words)?

13) Why can't you provide proof of the nuclear explosion seismic
signatures for these 19 nukes you k'lame were detonated at the WTC
site on 11 Sep 2001?

14) Where were the vertically-directed plumes of dust and debris
kicked up from your claimed nuclear weapons being detonated deep
underground, Ko0K?

15) Explain how the 19 nukes you claimed to have existed could have
tunneled holes from the underground installation 37.28 to 96.93 miles
deep that you claimed to have existed, to directly under the WTC
complex... in 12 seconds... through solid bedrock... prior to
detonating directly below the WTC towers (which, of course, fucks up
your timing between the detonations you claim took place (for which
you used the WCBS video, claiming the satellite uplink interference
was "EMP") and the collapses, leading you back to where your delusion
started. Congratulations, Dimwit, you've made the full circuit on The
Island of Insanity. Now go 'round again.).

16) Explain why you're now saying there were 34 nukes
(MID:<345fee8b286a9103...@dizum.com>), as opposed to your
previously k'lamed 19 nukes (and your previously, previously k'lamed 3
nukes)... would it be because your broken little brain is squirming
under the scorching twin beams of truth and reality, screaming in
agony at its being forced to see just how delusional it truly is?
While you're at it, get to explaining how the regular rad sweeps
(radiological surveys) at the twin towers (because the space was
primarily rented by government agencies) showed no nukes or any
contamination whatsoever, and how 34 nukes were obtained and put in
place without drawing any attention whatsoever. Of course, this
*still* fucks up your timing between the detonations (ie: your claimed
"EMP" on the WCBS video) and the collapses, leading you back to where
your delusion started... that unresolvable logic hole rears its ugly
head again. LOL

There are now 16 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
physics... now you'd better get to work addressing each one, point by
point, or people are gonna know you're just a retard who can't grasp
simple physics.

Kook. LOL

--

Rocky, your brain is grasping at straws in trying to avoid admitting
*you* *are* *wrong*, and as your brain becomes more and more desperate
to avoid the truth we promulgate (which utterly demolishes your kook
conspiracy theory), it makes larger and larger leaps of illogic.

For instance:
=============================
A) You said the satellite uplink inteference seen in the WCBS video
*you* *provided* was a nuke EMP, so your broken brain told you they
must have buried nukes under the twin towers. Being a simpleton, you
believed they just dug shallow holes, dropped the nukes in, smoothed
over the concrete and walked away for 33 years.

B) Your timing on the WCBS video *you* *provided* between the
satellite uplink interference (what you deemed to be a "nuke EMP") and
the tower falling being 12 seconds (it was actually 14 seconds, but
kooks can't count) means your supposed nukes had to have been buried
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* below the surface (dependent upon soil
composition and thus speed of compressive blast transmission). Never
mind that we don't have the technology to drill that deep even today,
let alone in 1968. Your broken brain had to yet again change your
kooky little conspiracy theory to at least try to orient itself at
some acute angle to reality. So no "dug a shallow hole, dropped the
nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years" anymore, now it was
"dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years".

C) You're such a simpleton you didn't realize nukes require periodic
replacement of their neutron-source trigger, which naturally
radioactively decays over time, building up the decay byproduct xenon,
which absorbs neutrons. It's called xenon poisoning. So your broken
brain told you that someone had to service those nukes to keep the
triggers viable... which means your broken brain was thus *forced* to
change from "dug a shallow hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years", to "dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped
the nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years", to "built an
entire *facility* impossibly deep under the WTC, complete with service
personnel and" "4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back
into the area the nukes were maintained" (your words).

D) Your broken brain then said there were 19 nukes instead of your
original 3, because you knew there were 19 instances of satellite
uplink interference in the WCBS video *you* *provided*, in which you
k'lamed one of the instances of satellite uplink interference was an
EMP. And if you k'lame one of them is an EMP, they *all* must be EMPs,
so your broken brain now tells you there were 19 nukes detonated in
rapid succession... completely ignoring the fact that even one nuke
detonation would plunge the city into darkness due to EMP burning out
electrical substations, and completely ignoring the fact that no
nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble, in the
vicinity of the rubble, or anywhere in NYC.

[...]

your calculation of the time between your claimed "EMP" (the satellite
uplink interference on the WCBS video *you* *provided*) and the time
the buildings fell, which is pretty much where we started. So I've
proven by drop-kicking your retarded ass around the perimeter of
sanity full-circle that you're insane. LOL

G) Realizing the utter ridiculousness of your kook blather above, your
broken brain has backpedaled and expanded your delusion even more as a
desperate attempt at attaining some semblance of plausibility...
saying there were 34 mini-nukes, and they were within and underneath
the twin towers. If those 34 nukes you claim existed *did* explode,
where are the nuclear detonation byproducts? The highly radioactive
metal? The radiation burns and radiation sickness of people in the
vicinity? Where are the nuclear detonation signature seismographs? Why
did the electrical grid, all electronics and all vehicles survive not
just one but *34* nuclear EMPs? And what about that timing between the
WCBS video satellite uplink interference (what you claimed was "EMP")
and the shaking and collapse of the tower? That's now off by 14 whole
seconds, just as it was when your kooky conspiracy theory began. LOL

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality, so you've caught yourself in an unresolvable logic hole. And
the harder you try to resolve it, the more you run around in little

%

Aug 23, 2015, 12:17:58 AM8/23/15
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

did you read the part where my balls are going to fall off

Checkmate

Aug 23, 2015, 12:31:47 AM8/23/15
In article <8n872l....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com says...

> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:
> > Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
> >
> did you read the part where my balls are going to fall off

Notice the complete lack of empathy.

Michael Moroney

Aug 23, 2015, 12:44:43 AM8/23/15
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> writes:

>"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:41:29 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>>>and then the phrases people used also proved things where funny and then
>>>when they had a Stewardess making calls that wasn't even real because they
>>>are trained not to bring attention to themselves during a hijacking.
>>
>> That they are in uniform draws attention to them, stupid. It's
>> not as if making a call would in any way enhance the attention.

>It is still against what they are taught.

No, it's not, k00k. They are trained that they should try to get as much
info as they can to ATC, if possible, so that they know the plane has
been hijacked in the first place, that it may do unexpected things, who
the hijackers are (including seat assignments), what they want and what
they intend to do, etc.

Checkmate

Aug 23, 2015, 12:55:25 AM8/23/15
In article <mrbj3n$iq9$2...@pcls7.std.com>, mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com
says...
They're also taught to make the hijackers like them, by giving them an
extra complimentary nut bag.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 1:31:07 AM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Funny that the only kook I see is Jim because Jet Fuel does not leave the
> following tell tale signs behind:

What tell tale signs would that be, kook?
collapse of the two towers as well as the plane crash at the Pentagon
and the crash in Pennsyvania were detected.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

Saying people worship their television and capitalizing "television" is
kook babble.

Capitalizing things that shouldn't be capitalized is kook babble.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 1:31:08 AM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> And if all you had to go by was the following photo and knowing the
> buildings started out at 110 floors what do you see in the following?

The remains of collapsed buildings, kook.

However, a single photo is NOT all we have to go on, kook.

Tony Dragon

Aug 23, 2015, 4:11:53 AM8/23/15
To say that means that you must be comparing it to a known event, what
event would that be?

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 6:52:39 AM8/23/15

"Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
T-annoy, you can look up what Controlled Demoltions leaves behind yourself
you clown.

And since a collapse and a controlled demoltion should leave about the same
size rubble pile the photo above rules out both the official bullshit and a
controlled demoltion.

And don't forget it took me 9 years before I could claim a nuke did the Twin
Towers in but what finally convinced me is a photo like the above and a
photo of Fiterman Hall proving it was destroyed by the deep underground nuke
used on WTC7.

Now it is up to you to try and prove me wrong about what a controlled
demoltion leaves behind because I can't do everything for you and I should
not have to. DUH.

Rocky

Tony Dragon

Aug 23, 2015, 7:15:44 AM8/23/15
OK so you can't or wont answer the question.

Is it because you have no answer or that you are scared to post the answer.

Either way your claim fails as you provide no evidence.

Also I do not have to prove you wrong, because you have posted nothing
to comment about.

I await your usual evasive answer.

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 7:28:00 AM8/23/15
alt.astronomy put back in

"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
You will have to state the source of your bullshit because my source was a
genuine flight attendant. <G>

One of the other things Rebekah Roth stated was someone was asked where they
were and they were not sure but Nuke York City stretches for miles so if
they had been over Nuke York City they would have known.

There are just too many inconsistencies in the phone calls to prove they
were from airborne jets.

And do not forget the biggest inconsistency with the Great 9/11 Hoax and
that is the following is not a photo of a jet fuel collapse it is a photo of
two NCDs or two Nuclear Controlled Demolitions.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 8:15:00 AM8/23/15

> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 05:51:54 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>>>

>>> To say that means that you must be comparing it to a known event, what
>>> event would that be?
>>
>>T-annoy, you can look up what Controlled Demoltions leaves behind yourself
>>you clown.
>>

> The picture you link to above is PROOF that the buildings came
> down as a result of an uncontrolled collapse.

Keep going. Stopping there is a sign of a liar because everybody knows a
nuke can vaporize buildings but nobody can say that jet fuel can vaporize
buildings unless if they are telling a big big big lie like you. <G>

>>And since a collapse and a controlled demoltion should leave about the
>>same
>>size rubble pile the photo above rules out both the official bullshit and
>>controlled demoltion.
>
> A controlled demolition will leave a fairly nice pile of debris.
> An uncontrolled collapse, as happened on 9/11, will leave what is show
> in the picture linked above.

ROTFLMAO because if you try to explain why jet fuel can vaporize buildings
you will end up filling your post with inconsistencies that will also prove
you are a BIG LIAR.

Rocky

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 8:27:14 AM8/23/15

> \> OK so you can't or wont answer the question.
>
> Is it because you have no answer or that you are scared to post the
> answer.

WRONG ASSHOLE.

The truth is the last time I had a link that proved how much debris a
controlled demolition would leave behind it came from one of the Television
Set Huggers like yourself so I'm just waiting for you to give me a link I
can use. <G>

But your refusal to do anything for truth means you know I can use links
from the Television Set Huggers like yourself to prove them wrong. <G>

Oh and what do Mike Walter one of the Crisis Actors from the Pentagon, Susan
Smith the woman who murdered her own kids and John Gross from NIST all have
in common?

Here, I'll help you with that answer See:
><http://www.csoonline.com/article/2124218/fraud-prevention/4-ways-to-catch-a-liar.html><Rocky

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 8:39:38 AM8/23/15
redone to try and fix the last link

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 8:40:46 AM8/23/15
Shit, I'll just leave the "Rocky" off of the end of this post to save the

Tony Dragon

Aug 23, 2015, 10:00:47 AM8/23/15
On 23/08/2015 13:14, Rocky wrote:
> "K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 05:51:54 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>>
>>> T-annoy, you can look up what Controlled Demoltions leaves behind yourself
>>> you clown.
>>>

>> The picture you link to above is PROOF that the buildings came
>> down as a result of an uncontrolled collapse.
>
> Keep going. Stopping there is a sign of a liar because everybody knows a
> nuke can vaporize buildings but nobody can say that jet fuel can vaporize
> buildings unless if they are telling a big big big lie like you. <G>

You seem to be the only person saying that jet fuel can vaporise
buildings, nobody else has.

>>> And since a collapse and a controlled demoltion should leave about the
>>> same
>>> size rubble pile the photo above rules out both the official bullshit and
>>> controlled demoltion.
>>
>> A controlled demolition will leave a fairly nice pile of debris.
>> An uncontrolled collapse, as happened on 9/11, will leave what is show
>> in the picture linked above.
>
> ROTFLMAO because if you try to explain why jet fuel can vaporize buildings
> you will end up filling your post with inconsistencies that will also prove
> you are a BIG LIAR.
>
> Rocky

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 11:41:36 AM8/23/15
Breaking news for the Friendly Neighborhood Nut:

Since you have tried to say the outside of the walls of the Twin Towers were
just for looks and that is contradictory to facts I have a few videos for
you to see:

The following is a complete playlist so it might take a while to load:

The playlist for the Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCuMULutHs&list=PLm5UJ3igmxaIBJw8yvK1-a9H_11kBDS8W

Tony Dragon

Aug 23, 2015, 12:45:30 PM8/23/15
On 23/08/2015 13:26, Rocky wrote:
> "Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> \> OK so you can't or wont answer the question.
>>
>> Is it because you have no answer or that you are scared to post the
>> answer.
>
> WRONG ASSHOLE.

Can you point me to the right ASSHOLE/

> The truth is the last time I had a link that proved how much debris a
> controlled demolition would leave behind it came from one of the Television
> Set Huggers like yourself so I'm just waiting for you to give me a link I
> can use. <G>

What a perfectly stupid answer.
You harp on about 911 being a ncd, but can not cite a ncd to compare to.
You talk about a jet fuel demolition but can not cite one to compare to.

> But your refusal to do anything for truth means you know I can use links
> from the Television Set Huggers like yourself to prove them wrong. <G>

Pray do so.

> Oh and what do Mike Walter one of the Crisis Actors from the Pentagon, Susan
> Smith the woman who murdered her own kids and John Gross from NIST all have
> in common?
>

> Here, I'll help you with that answer See:
> ><http://www.csoonline.com/article/2124218/fraud-prevention/4-ways-to-catch-a-liar.html><Rocky

Siri Cruz

Aug 23, 2015, 12:57:08 PM8/23/15
> >One of the other things Rebekah Roth stated was someone was asked where they
> >were and they were not sure but Nuke York City stretches for miles so if
> >they had been over Nuke York City they would have known.

Maybe they were over Ohmtown. Did anyone look like a dog?

How often have you tried to recognise ground features from a height? Much of the
ground looks like a forest: suburban and urban trees are higher than many
buildings; viewed obliquely you see tree tops rather than buildings.

If I look down here from surrounding hills (2000 to 4000 feet) it's hard to pick
out any major landmarks. You should try it before you talk.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/AlumRockViewSiliconValley_w.j
pg

> >There are just too many inconsistencies in the phone calls to prove they
> >were from airborne jets.

All the families who lost a loved one after speaking with them were actually CIA
plants.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
When is a Kenyan not a Kenyan? When he's a Canadian.
That's People's Commissioner Siri Cruz now. Punch!

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 12:58:02 PM8/23/15

> On 23/08/2015 13:26, Rocky wrote:
>> "Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>> \> OK so you can't or wont answer the question.
>>>
>>> Is it because you have no answer or that you are scared to post the
>>> answer.
>>
>> WRONG ASSHOLE.
>
> Can you point me to the right ASSHOLE

Yes I can point you the correct assholes and they were called NIST. See:

NIST's Evasion
http://911review.com/coverup/nist.html

Fact is it is your buddies at NIST who have used the most evasive actions
with outright lies as proven by the following:

NIST's Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence
https://youtu.be/zvCuMULutHs?list=PLm5UJ3igmxaIBJw8yvK1-a9H_11kBDS8W

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 1:01:11 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

<snip kook babble>

> And don't forget it took me 9 years before I could claim a nuke did the Twin
> Towers in but what finally convinced me is a photo like the above and a
> photo of Fiterman Hall proving it was destroyed by the deep underground nuke
> used on WTC7.

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a huge and unique seismic
signature that can be detected by a seismograph anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 by any
seismograph anywhere in the world but the collapse of the two towers
as well as the crashes at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania were detected
by nearby seismographs.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/seismic/WTC_PENT_KIM.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/seismic.html

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 1:01:12 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Keep going. Stopping there is a sign of a liar because everybody knows a
> nuke can vaporize buildings but nobody can say that jet fuel can vaporize
> buildings unless if they are telling a big big big lie like you. <G>

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a huge and unique seismic
signature that can be detected by a seismograph anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 by any
seismograph anywhere in the world but the collapse of the two towers
as well as the crashes at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania were detected
by nearby seismographs.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/seismic/WTC_PENT_KIM.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/seismic.html

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 1:06:31 PM8/23/15

"Siri Cruz" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >One of the other things Rebekah Roth stated was someone was asked where
>> >they
>> >were and they were not sure but Nuke York City stretches for miles so if
>> >they had been over Nuke York City they would have known.
>
> Maybe they were over Ohmtown. Did anyone look like a dog?
>
> How often have you tried to recognise ground features from a height? Much
> of the
> ground looks like a forest: suburban and urban trees are higher than many
> buildings; viewed obliquely you see tree tops rather than buildings.
>
> If I look down here from surrounding hills (2000 to 4000 feet) it's hard
> to pick
> out any major landmarks. You should try it before you talk.
>
> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/AlumRockViewSiliconValley_w.jpg

Link fixed and that still looks like a city to me.

>> >There are just too many inconsistencies in the phone calls to prove they
>> >were from airborne jets.
>
> All the families who lost a loved one after speaking with them were
> actually CIA
> plants.

Do you really think Barabra Olson died? Chances are she might have had a
new face and allowed to go back to her hubby as some people suggest.
https://philjayhan.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/the-barbara-olson-mystery-deepens-did-ted-olson-re-marry-his-dead-wife-barbara-olson-by-another-name/

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 1:16:06 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
> Breaking news for the Friendly Neighborhood Nut:

Breaking news for the raving lunatic:
This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

Saying people worship their television and capitalizing "television" is
kook babble.

Capitalizing things that shouldn't be capitalized is kook babble.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 1:16:07 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

<snip kook babble>

> And do not forget the biggest inconsistency with the Great 9/11 Hoax and
> that is the following is not a photo of a jet fuel collapse it is a photo of
> two NCDs or two Nuclear Controlled Demolitions.

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a huge and unique seismic
signature that can be detected by a seismograph anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 by any
seismograph anywhere in the world but the collapse of the two towers
as well as the crashes at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania were detected
by nearby seismographs.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/seismic/WTC_PENT_KIM.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/seismic.html

Tony Dragon

Aug 23, 2015, 1:19:14 PM8/23/15
On 23/08/2015 17:59, Rocky wrote:
> "Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> On 23/08/2015 13:26, Rocky wrote:
>>> "Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>>> WRONG ASSHOLE.
>>
>> Can you point me to the right ASSHOLE
>
> Yes I can point you the correct assholes and they were called NIST. See:
>
> NIST's Evasion
> http://911review.com/coverup/nist.html
>
> Fact is it is your buddies at NIST who have used the most evasive actions
> with outright lies as proven by the following:
>
> NIST's Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence
> https://youtu.be/zvCuMULutHs?list=PLm5UJ3igmxaIBJw8yvK1-a9H_11kBDS8W

So you are still resorting to editing out questions you don't like.
Well I expect if you answered the questions it would prove that your
claims fail.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 23, 2015, 1:41:35 PM8/23/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:io-dnZ6beo0xdETI...@giganews.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> Bre<SMACKAKOOK!>

Your utterly impossible kook conspiracy scenario did not happen the
way you k'lame. It could not have, because it violates the laws of
physics. You are delusional and off your meds, so you cannot discern
fantasy from reality. Seek professional psychiatric help immediately.

Kook. LOL

> Rocky

Now, get to addressing the 17 ways your kook conspiracy theory

anywhere in NYC (MID: <e62c14c89ab831a6...@dizum.com>).
[...]

17) Your broken brain is yet again expanding your delusion with your
"34 or more nukes" blather... eventually, your broken brain will be
telling you that NYC today is a CGI and the real city was blown up by
1,592,629,490,173,371 nukes buried 15,682,941 miles below the surface.
LOL

There are now 17 ways your kook konspiracy theory violates the laws of
[...]

H) Your brain becoming more and more broken, in just one short day it
moved from G) above to now telling you there are *more* than 34 nukes.
Where does your broken brain stop, Ko0k? Billions of intelligent
nano-nukes covering every metal surface of the twin towers? Robot
"crisis actors" able to withstand the extreme radiation? All of NYC
being blow up, replaced by a CGI that we all are fooled by today? LOL

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality, so you've caught yourself in an unresolvable logic hole. And
the harder you try to resolve it, the more you run around in little
tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing your very
best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into a Gordian Knot
with my knowledge. And I've just barely even started, I haven't even
worked up a sweat yet.
=============================

Kook. LOL

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 1:43:38 PM8/23/15

"Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
You are just being an asshole because if you really wanted to know the truth
about 9/11 you would have already seen numerous inconsistencies in the
bullshit from the media.

Basically if you can't help yourself why should I?

Rocky

Siri Cruz

Aug 23, 2015, 1:46:26 PM8/23/15
In article <qNSdnUgT65MJYETI...@giganews.com>,
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> "Siri Cruz" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Maybe they were over Ohmtown. Did anyone look like a dog?
> >
> > How often have you tried to recognise ground features from a height? Much
> > of the
> > ground looks like a forest: suburban and urban trees are higher than many
> > buildings; viewed obliquely you see tree tops rather than buildings.
> >
> > If I look down here from surrounding hills (2000 to 4000 feet) it's hard
> > to pick
> > out any major landmarks. You should try it before you talk.
> >
> > https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/38/AlumRockViewSiliconValle
> > y_w.jpg
>
> Link fixed and that still looks like a city to me.

Do you recognise King and Story?

> > All the families who lost a loved one after speaking with them were
> > actually CIA
> > plants.
>
> Do you really think Barabra Olson died? Chances are she might have had a
> new face and allowed to go back to her hubby as some people suggest.

Them gosh darn reanimator. They get up to all kinds of hijinks.

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 1:57:36 PM8/23/15

> Them gosh darn reanimator. They get up to all kinds of hijinks.

This just in and it shows after the millions of dollars we paid NIST they
gave us complete and udder bullshit about why so very little remained of the
Twin Towers.

"NIST's Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence"
Published on Jun 28, 2015
"Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the
fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a
horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed," he said. "The building
structure would still be there."
https://youtu.be/zvCuMULutHs?list=PLm5UJ3igmxaIBJw8yvK1-a9H_11kBDS8W

HVAC

Aug 23, 2015, 2:02:26 PM8/23/15
On 8/23/2015 1:46 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:

> Them gosh darn reanimator. They get up to all kinds of hijinks.

Re Animator was a great film. I loved the part where the headless guy
was walking around holding his head and then proceeded to give oral to a
girl with it.

Talk about giving 'head'....

--
"Are we going to fight or are we going to stand around all day?"
https://goo.gl/TU0Xr6

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 2:07:13 PM8/23/15

To Friendly Neighborhood Nut,

I looked through your post and didn't find where you addressed the great big
lies from NIST in there attempt to add lies to the Great 9/11 Hoax.

"NIST's Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence"
Published on Jun 28, 2015

How many columns were severed by the airplanes that hit the Twin Towers and
was the damage the impacts caused enough to seriously compromise the
structural integrity of the towers?

Excerpts from the following have been used in this series of videos:

Kevin Ryan: Toronto 9/11 Hearings:
https://youtu.be/ltgJLzMtbyM

Kevin Ryan: A New Standard in Deception:
https://youtu.be/VsfLQAclHA0

September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor (full):
https://youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M

Tony Szamboti Interview 2014 : On NIST's 9/11 Sins of Omission
https://youtu.be/x-PA8pjaU3k

Ed Munyak, FPE - Fire Protection Engineer - AE911Truth.org:
https://youtu.be/c0QEutd1Unc

Tony Szamboti, M.E. - Mechanical Engineer AE911Truth.org:
https://youtu.be/4V3WdpzaA4o

Kevin Ryan : On Why NIST's 9/11 WTC Reports are False & Unscientific:
https://youtu.be/Fs9nHDDBtfA

9/11: The Best Physical Evidence of Explosives - David Chandler Lecture:
https://youtu.be/DPwwcXF_V0c

Recommended related videos:

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out:
https://youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg

9/11 Exposed Second Edition:
https://youtu.be/DXRDq9nKJ0U

The Twin Towers And Their Destruction:
https://youtu.be/rg_PxAVeGHA

WTC 7: Fires Fuelled by Office Furnishings. Be AFRAID!:
https://youtu.be/2qn1Iu6olJQ

Take the 47 Minute Building 7 Challenge!:
https://youtu.be/E6s0Gam54mk

Related reading:

The for links below did not cut and paste so you will have to get them from
the comment seconds of the following playlist:

Areas of Specific Concern in the NIST WTC Reports:
http://www.ae911truth.org/images/arti...

Kevin Ryan: How Science Died at the World Trade Centre:
http://digwithin.net/2015/02/15/scien...

Kevin Ryan: Why the NIST WTC Report on the Towers is False:
http://digwithin.net/2013/09/05/nist-...

Kevin Ryan: Why the NIST WTC 7 Report is False:
http://digwithin.net/2011/07/09/why-t...

According to the NIST report, only 14% to 15% of the columns were cut, in
each of the towers. On page 133 of Glanz and Lipton's book 'City in the Sky'
they summarise the findings of a white paper by Worthington, Skilling, Helle
& Jackson White, the Structural Engineers who designed the Twin Towers, as
follows:

"The Vierendeel trusses would be so effective, according to the engineers'
calculations, that all the columns on one side of a tower could be cut, as
well as the two corners and several columns on the adjacent sides, and the
tower would still be strong enough to withstand a 100-mile-per-hour wind."

And in the Engineering News-Record, April 2, 1964:

"One could cut away all the first-story columns on one side of the building,
and part way from the corners of the perpendicular sides, and the building
could still withstand design live loads and a 100-mph wind force from any
direction."

And . . .

"Live loads on these perimeter columns can be increased more than 2,000%
before failure occurs."

And in regard the the plane impacts, from the NIST report - NIST NCSTAR 1-2
Appendix A (photostats of John Skilling's 3 page paper from 1964, see
paragraph outlined in box, with red underlining)

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/WTC.html

"The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed
collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707 - DC 8) travelling at 600
mph. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local
damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building
and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the
immediate area of the impact."

And from the Seattle Times, 1993, an interview with John Skilling, Chief
Structural Engineer of the World Trade Centre . . .

http://tinyurl.com/6or8qv

Concerned because of a case where an airplane hit the Empire State Building,
Skilling's people did an analysis that showed the towers would withstand the
impact of a Boeing 707.

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 2:15:12 PM8/23/15

> On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 09:53:16 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> Eventually you will realize that no matter how many times you repeat
>>> yourself, it really won't make it true.
>>> Although you may indeed convince yourself that it is.
>>>
>>> Now watch this video,....while there is still a glimmer of hope for you
>>> have an open mind.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKtU01qcZBM
>>
>>Nice video but the fact WTC7 also took Fiterman Hall with it, which was
>>the
>>building north of WTC7 proves WTC7 was another building destroyed by an
>>underground nuke and not debris from the Twin Towers.
>>

> It proves the exact opposite of your claim.

You always say shit with nothing at all to support it. BTW that is SOP for
the Television Set Huggers as yourself.

BTW NIST uses the same SOP as you as proven by the videos titled
"Questionable Collapse Initiation Sequence." <G>

>>It is what people do not say that leads everybody down the wrong
>>direction.
>
> No educated person claims nukes were involved with 9/11.

You mean nobody educated by Prime Time News like yourself you clown.

Besides you just haven't looked around because the number of people who
don't believe the official bullshit about 9/11 keeps going up. <G>

Rocky

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 2:16:05 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> You are just being an asshole because if you really wanted to know the truth
> about 9/11 you would have already seen numerous inconsistencies in the
> bullshit from the media.

What has the media to do with your raving nonsense, kook?

You babble like it was 1815 and the only source of news was the weekly
local paper, kook.
This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

Saying people worship their television and capitalizing "television" is
kook babble.

Capitalizing things that shouldn't be capitalized is kook babble.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 2:16:06 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> This just in and it shows after the millions of dollars we paid NIST they
> gave us complete and udder bullshit about why so very little remained of the
> Twin Towers.

In the real world of sane people there was a huge amount of rubble that
took a very long time to haul away, kook.

Rocky

Aug 23, 2015, 2:28:18 PM8/23/15

> In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> You are just being an asshole because if you really wanted to know the
>> truth
>> about 9/11 you would have already seen numerous inconsistencies in the
>> bullshit from the media.
>
> What has the media to do with your raving nonsense, kook?

WTF??? You mean you believed the very bad Crisis Actor Mike Walter as he
changed is story right on camera and then how many other witnesses to the
alleged Flight 77 claim to have seen the wings fold back at lightening speed
without shattering into debris that would have remained on the yard of the
PentaCON?

Here, incase you missed Mike Walter changing his story because in reality he
was impeaching himself. Also see Mike add the unbelievable story of a 757
folding it's wings back just like a bird folds it's wings back to go into a
birdhouse:

9/11 Pentagon Attack Eyewitness Mike Walter
https://youtu.be/f0vxc50xAbk

Rocky

%

Aug 23, 2015, 2:34:00 PM8/23/15
i got cher load rye cheer

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 2:46:06 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> WTF??? You mean you believed the very bad Crisis Actor Mike Walter as he
> changed is story right on camera and then how many other witnesses to the
> alleged Flight 77 claim to have seen the wings fold back at lightening speed
> without shattering into debris that would have remained on the yard of the
> PentaCON?

Babbling, raving, nonsense, kook.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 2:46:08 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> Besides you just haven't looked around because the number of people who
> don't believe the official bullshit about 9/11 keeps going up. <G>

What happened has long been settled for the sane people, kook.
--
Jim Pennino

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 23, 2015, 2:46:10 PM8/23/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> How many columns were severed by the airplanes that hit the Twin Towers and
> was the damage the impacts caused enough to seriously compromise the
> structural integrity of the towers?

All the important things can be found here, kook:

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 23, 2015, 3:50:06 PM8/23/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky, in <news:5uqdncnH2LdTlkfI...@giganews.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> T<SMACKAKOOK!>

Your continuing to froth out hundreds of lines of delusional blather
does not help your kooky conspiracy theory to get around the laws of
physics. Therefore your kooky conspiracy theory is still impossible.
It could not have happened as your broken brain is telling you it
happened, it is a physical impossibility. All you've accomplished and
continue to accomplish is to let everyone know that you're off your
meds, stupid and gullible.

Until such time as your broken brain gets the meds it needs so it can
explain exactly how your kooky conspiracy theory is able to violate
the laws of physics, you are not allowed a voice. You'll have your
stupid psychotic jabberhole slapped shut each time you open it to spew
your stupidity.
1,592,629,490,173,371,449,138,916,004,581,949 intelligent nano-nukes
which autonomously dug their way up from their secret underground
MoleMan base 15,682,941 miles below the surface of our hollow planet
and attached themselves to every steel part of every building in NYC
and vaporized them and they all floated down to MoleVille, and the
fact that the EMP from all those nukes detonating at once didn't burn
out every electrical generating station, electrical substation, every
piece of electronic equipment, every vehicle, every aircraft... that's
*proof* that NYC is a CGI today! LOL

Do you see how utterly ridiculous you're beginning to sound? Get back
on your meds, you delusional loon.

%

Aug 23, 2015, 3:54:59 PM8/23/15
.

hi

Siri Cruz

Aug 23, 2015, 4:06:26 PM8/23/15
> >I looked through your post and didn't find where you addressed the great big
> >lies from NIST in there attempt to add lies to the Great 9/11 Hoax.

I am more than willing to address NIST lies about Ada.

je suis charly

Aug 23, 2015, 4:31:38 PM8/23/15
In article <XLOdnQreyZsijUfI...@giganews.com>,
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:

> alleged Flight 77 claim to have seen the wings fold back at lightening speed
> without shattering into debris that would have remained on the yard of the
> PentaCON?

There was debris on the lawn outside the Pentagon. And debris inside the
Pentagon.

--
Any one who has common sense will remember that the bewilderments
of the eye are of two kinds, and arise from two causes, either from

Michael Moroney

Aug 27, 2015, 3:21:11 PM8/27/15
"Rocky" <woo...@att.net> writes:

>alt.astronomy put back in

And removed.

>"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message

>>>It is still against what they are taught.
>>
>> No, it's not, k00k. They are trained that they should try to get as much
>> info as they can to ATC, if possible, so that they know the plane has
>> been hijacked in the first place, that it may do unexpected things, who
>> the hijackers are (including seat assignments), what they want and what
>> they intend to do, etc.

>You will have to state the source of your bullshit because my source was a
>genuine flight attendant. <G>

My source was a flight attendant.

Oh, not just any flight attendant, but one that was scheduled to work on
AA Flight 11 on 9/11/01. Except she called in sick that day. Her
daughter Amy is friends with my daughter.

Meanwhile, perhaps you can ponder how Amy got her name.

>And do not forget the biggest inconsistency with the Great 9/11 Hoax

You mean the hoax where kooktards claim there was a nuke (or 34) set off
on 9/11? That hoax? I'm not sure whether the biggest inconsistency with
that hoax is the lack of radiation, the lack of any seismic signature, the
lack of any EMP, the requirement for those nukes being 34-96 *miles*
underground, the lack of nuke damage to all the other buildings in lower
Manhattan, or... Those are all huge inconsistencies with the kooktard's
9/11 hoax!

Rocky

Aug 27, 2015, 4:39:57 PM8/27/15

"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
ROTFLMAO because there was a seismic signature. You just have to realize
when the North Tower shook 12 seconds before it was vaporized the North
Tower itself was the seismograph that recorded an event the USGS removed
from their graphs.

So that means not only did the USGS lie but so did NORAD, the FAA, the EPA,
NNSA, NIST. And I'm sure I can keep adding to the government agencies that
helped to cover up facts in the Great 9/11 Hoax.

Rocky

%

Aug 27, 2015, 5:01:00 PM8/27/15
why are you the only one that believes what you say

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 27, 2015, 5:16:07 PM8/27/15
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
> ROTFLMAO because there was a seismic signature. You just have to realize
> when the North Tower shook 12 seconds before it was vaporized the North
> Tower itself was the seismograph that recorded an event the USGS removed
> from their graphs.

Yes, there were seismic signatures from the planes hitting the ground
and the building collapsing but they were not USGS seismographs, kook.

If you had actually read the links and the links in the links you would
know who the multiple seismographs involved were being run by, but
you didn't do that, did you, you raving, insane, babbling, kook.

When a nuclear device explodes, it creates a huge and unique seismic
signature that can be detected by a seismograph anywhere on the planet.

There were no nuclear seismic signatures detected on 9/11 by any
seismograph anywhere in the world but the collapse of the two towers
as well as the crashes at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania were detected
by nearby seismographs as the slight disturbances (less than 2 on the
Richter scale) that rational people would expect from such events.

A 1 kiloton explosion registers at about 4 on the Richter scale, a
fact that is widely known and trivial to verify.

Seismographs are trivial to make and since the invention of the PC it
has been trivial to record, store and analyze seismic data.

Real time seismic data from around the world is publicly available
on the Internet from many government, academic, and private sources.

Such data is not controlled by anyone; not the media and not any
governmental agency.

This alone is enough to disprove any nuclear devices were used on 9/11.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/aerospace/military/how-to-find-a-nuclear-explosion-in-north-korea
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/seismic/WTC_PENT_KIM.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/seismic.html

Be sure to follow all the links in the above links.

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Aug 27, 2015, 6:17:39 PM8/27/15
why do i also have the feeling that you are one of these people who
believe that the "government can't do anything right", except when some
hyper-complex conspiracy is involved.

that would be as k0oky as denying what a majority of climate scientists
have to say about climate change.

--
http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "ro...@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority — as
it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects
or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it
presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written,
Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework
before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason
many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating
opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 28, 2015, 12:34:26 AM8/28/15

ro...@127.0.0.1, in <news:op.x31r7...@benson.localhost> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:39:11 -0400, Rocky (aka
> Michael S. Guthrie of 6913 Maynard Road, Summerfield, NC)
> <woo...@att.net> wrote:

>> ROT<SMACKAKOOK!>

> why do i also have the feeling that you are one of these people who
> believe that the "government can't do anything right", except when some
> hyper-complex conspiracy is involved.
>
> that would be as k0oky as denying what a majority of climate scientists
> have to say about climate change.

Or as kooky as believing a majority of scientists agree about
something which they clearly don't:

Klimate Katastrophe Kook K'lame #4: 97% of climate experts agree
humans are causing global warming

SPNAK! #4
The "97% of climate scientists agree" is an outright lie:
The LibTard environmental whackadoodles keep bleating about "97%
of climate scientists agree that global warming is human
caused!".

Where did this 97% figure come from?

When you explore its lineage, it turns out to be about as
convincing as a Chicago election. The most prominent form of it
comes from a professor in Australia named John Cook at the
University of Queensland.

What Cook's study purported to do was to review the abstracts
(not the entire papers, just the abstracts) of 11,000 climate
science articles.

But when you read the first paragraph of Cook's abstract for his
study, it says, "We find that 66.4% of abstracts expressed no
position on anthropogenic global warming, 32.6% endorsed
anthropogenic global warming, 0.7% rejected it, and 0.3% were
uncertain."

That means only 1/3 of those papers had an opinion on
human-caused global warming. The next sentence in Cook's abstract
for his study says, "Among abstracts expressing a position on
human-caused global warming, 97.1% endorsed the consensus
position that humans are causing the warming."

11000 * .326 = 3586 * .971 = 3482
(3482 / 11000) * 100 = 31.65% of climate scientists agree that
global warming is human-caused. And those 31.65% aren't even all
"climate scientists"... a good majority of them are research
assistants and college students who write the (non-peer reviewed)
papers that the lead researchers (mainly associated with the IPCC
and other politicized "scientific" entities) put their names on.

But then, LibTard environmental whackadoodles are gullible and
stupid... they can't pull their heads out of liberalism's ass
long enough to do their own research, and even if they could,
that hard math eludes them.

Doh! Stoooopid libtard *still* can't figure out that hard math. LOL

--

Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis
(aka DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey)

DildoRider admits he's stoooopid:
MID: <c65504c436778934...@dizum.com>
>> it appears I've kicked your ass so hard it's
>> damaged your brain, DildoRider.

> then it appears that you like shooting fish in
> barrels, intellectually lazy fuckhead that you are.

Well, you've just admitted that intellectually kicking your ass is
akin to shooting fish in a barrel... IOW, you've admitted that you're
stoooopid. No un-ringing that bell.

<snicker>

DildoRider admits he's "really stupid" (his words). LOL
MID: <8a9faed11123abfa...@dizum.com>
> so what you're saying is that your targets for attack
> have to be really stupid or else you can't manage?

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Aug 28, 2015, 1:54:14 PM8/28/15
"stooopid libtard" can prove that james cook would tell you to take your
global cooling myth and stuff it:

http://www.yaleclimateconnections.org/2010/12/skeptical-science-founder-john-cook/

"With an undergraduate education in physics from the University of
Queensland and a post-graduate honors year studying solar physics, Cook
says his interest in climate science was sparked when he was given a copy
of a speech by Oklahoma Republican Senator James Inhofe, most known to
climate professionals for having attached the “greatest hoax known to man”
tag to anthropogenic climate change."

looks like you won't be able to use your "james cook" mythology anymore to
try to back your k'lames that are unfounded and unpopular with climate
scientists. D'OH!!!

from james cook's own website (LOL!):

https://www.skepticalscience.com/skeptic_James_Inhofe.htm

Climate Myth:
"this 97% [of climate scientists accepting human-caused global warming],
that doesn't mean anything. I named literally thousands of scientists on
the floor...and these were top people."
14 March 2012 (Source)

What the Science Says:
97% of climate experts agree humans are causing global warming.

DOUBLE D'OH!!!

now, how's about you and your dreamt-up k0okyKonservative wignut klimate
konspiracy theories frig right off?
It is loading more messages.