ANALBUTTFUCKMANURE stalker Archimedes Plutonium Corner,, stalker for 24 years

Michael Moroney

Jan 21, 2018, 4:33:46 PM1/21/18
I've held off on this abuse so far, but it appears that sociopathic
Archimedes Plutonium just can't learn to behave in society. His mommy
really never did teach him manners.

So we can discuss Archimedes Plutonium's abuse and stalking here.

Total Failure and stalker Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Totally insane piece of shit that he is Michael Moroney of Boston, been
>stalking sci newsgroups for 24 years.

>Nothing he says is worth a crap, for he is an insane piece of crap, for
>anyone that STALKS for 24 years is an insane piece of crap.

So how dumb and stupid is Archimedes Plutonium for starting multiple abuse
topics like this, and not even knowing the meaning of "stalking"? Al?

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that
it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different sensorium of
stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid so
collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild radius.
Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect
can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than
our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing
else in the universe can be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly
putrescent primordial fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a
pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond
the laws of physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is
Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand
unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."

Michael Moroney

Jan 22, 2018, 12:48:17 AM1/22/18
First example of Archie's abuse. Can't take any criticism, so he posts
this. And Archie, you really need to stop insulting your superiors!

Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

>On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 2:32:42 AM UTC-6, Zelos Malum wrote:

>> > 11:17 PMZelos Malum writes
>> > Hey moron, your "proof" is flawed as you cannot use decimals!
>> >
>> > rational numbers are p/q, with p and q being integers and q is not zero. So 1/2 is the lowest possible.
>>
>> At least you can quote shit right, if you only could understand it.
>Zelos Malum writes
>11:08 PM (3 minutes ago)

>Archie, how does it feel knowing you have accomplished and will
>accomplish absolutely nothing but crankery?

pora...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 2:44:20 AM1/22/18
why don t you sat cut short
archI -Napoleon Bonparte
is a PSYCHOPATH !!!
==
Y.P
=======================

Michael Moroney

Jan 23, 2018, 11:50:47 AM1/23/18
pora...@gmail.com writes:

>why don t you sat cut short
>archI -Napoleon Bonparte
>is a PSYCHOPATH !!!
>==
>Y.P
>=======================

He's obviously mentally ill, but I don't think he qualifies as a
psychopath.

Michael Moroney

Jan 23, 2018, 11:53:27 AM1/23/18
So Archie, can you actually answer this, rather than just reposting it in
attack posts?

Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> reposts:

Michael Moroney writes
Jan 21 (10 minutes ago)

Archie, you always complain that nobody else uses logic. Now it is time
for YOU to use logic for once, to see where the following goes wrong:
Can you find your mistake????? Use logic!

Michael Moroney

Jan 25, 2018, 11:29:53 PM1/25/18
And once again, I am correct. Archie cannot respond sanely to a comment,
he always autistically posts a canned message unrelated to the comment,
either the one with the "12 Failures of Plutonium" and insulting &
stalking uninvolved professors, or a canned attack post he has saved away
for the occasion. In this case an attack post.

Autistic Archie Plutonium spams:

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 15:48:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ANALBUTTFUCKMANURE stalker Michael Moroney Corner,, stalker for 24 years
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

Totally insane piece of shit that he is Michael Moroney of Boston, been stalking
sci newsgroups for 24 years.

<snip rest of autistic canned attack post>

pora...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2018, 12:24:34 AM1/26/18
=============================
Michael
all what you said above can be said
in one word

HE IS A ***PSYCHOPATH !!!**
are you afraid to say it??!!

Y.Porat
==============================

Michael Moroney

Jan 26, 2018, 3:27:56 PM1/26/18
pora...@gmail.com writes:

>> <snip rest of autistic canned attack post>
>=============================
>Michael
>all what you said above can be said
>in one word

>HE IS A ***PSYCHOPATH !!!**
>are you afraid to say it??!!

>Y.Porat
>==============================

Definitely mentally ill, but not a psychopath, I don't think.

I've been watching his antics for about 24 years, and at the same time
got a little interested in abnormal mental health. It was informative
reading about an issue and then seeing it in Archie, such things as idee
fixe, projection.

From what I've learned, he may have narcissistic personality disorder
(considers himself superior to everyone else, fragile self-esteem/can't
take criticism, not much empathy for others), either autism or OCD
(repetitive or compulsive behavior), maybe some schizophrenia (delusions,
won't accept reality, maybe earlier "contact" with his cosmic atom was
hallucinations/hearing voices???) And definitely the Dunning-Kruger
effect.

Michael Moroney

Jan 28, 2018, 12:21:43 PM1/28/18
Archimedes "just wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place" Plutonium tarded:

Exciting news, Plutonium's new board game--

>How does one win and how do you pronounce that word

>ANALBUTTFUCKMANURE

Looks like Archie Plutonium is trying to turn sci.physics into a gay
pickup bar again, like he mentioned doing before. He keeps trolling with
his fantasy "Anal Buttfuckmanure", which I can only imagine must be "doing
it" on or in a farmer's manure pile or something. Ewwww, Archie is gross!
And he keeps advertising his availability by repeated postings of an ASCII
art rendition of his butthole.

>But, Mike, is the game safe for children, does it have any dangerous play
>items that kids may swallow or poke eyes

You are involving children in your disgusting sickness? STOP THAT!

>>He's obviously mentally ill, but I don't think he qualifies as a
>>psychopath

I am still not sure what is wrong with Archie, narcissistic personality
disorder, OCD, autism, schizophrenia, delusions etc. Archie, could you at
least see a doctor about it?

Why can't you confront criticism? Instead you always autistically repost
the "12 Failures of Plutonium" along with insults and stalking of various
university professors.

>Jan 23

> Michael Moroney So Archie, can you actually answer this, rather than just
>reposting it in attack posts?

>Jan 25

> Michael Moroney And once again, I am correct. Archie cannot respond sanely
> to a comment, he always autistically posts a canned message unrelated to
>the comment, either the one with the "12 Failures of Plutonium" and
>insulting & stalking uninvolved professors, or

>Michael Moroney
>Jan 26 (22 hours ago)

>pora...@gmail.com writes:

>>> <snip rest of autistic canned attack post>

>>all what you said above can be said
>>in one word

>>HE IS A ***PSYCHOPATH !!!**
>>are you afraid to say it??!!

>>Y.Porat

> Some have answered Malum's questions:

> On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 at 2:54:27 PM UTC-6, Jan wrote:

> > Most of it is your posts. You've been spamming this group for 25 years now.
> > Does it feel good?

That's a good question, Archie. Does it feel good to spam like that, for
some 25 years?

>> me Totally insane piece of shit that he is Michael Moroney of Boston,
>> been stalking sci newsgroups for 24 years. Nothing he says is worth a
>> crap, for he is an insane piece of crap, for anyone that STALKS for 24
>> years is an insane piece of crap.

No, trying to discuss things in a discussion group is not 'stalking'. Why
can't you understand something that simple?

>> me Michael Moroney writes 5:07 PM (1 hour ago) So did you come up with
>an explanation of your 12% mass error yet?

Still no answer yet????? That is a HUGE error!

> Jan
> Jan 24

> No, he has been POSTING here, just like you. The sooner YOU leave this
> group, the better.

Jan understands I am just posting. Why can't YOU understand that?

> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 12:55:30 AM UTC-6, Zelos Malum wrote:
> > Provide an example of an "error" you speak of that is a genuine error
> > and not just you being too stupid to understand ot.

No answer to that, either??

Michael Moroney

Jan 28, 2018, 12:37:16 PM1/28/18
Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> writes:

>Porat asks a question on product review:: whether he can get the board
>game from internet mail order

So now Archie is trying to get Porat to play Archie's new game
"Analbuttfuckmanure" with him? Ewwww..

john

Jan 28, 2018, 12:38:15 PM1/28/18
Nice post MM
Real classy

Michael Moroney

Jan 31, 2018, 1:36:29 PM1/31/18
So why this continued abuse? It appears Archie has three levels of anger,
one level is for him to repost something in "Fartmouth" topic, the next
provokes the autistic "12 Failures of Plutonium" post, the last level is a
'Buttfuck' post.

But none involve any actual discussion of the reply he responds to.

From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

> Michael Moroney writes:
>12:02 AM (40 minutes ago)

>>Now I am just making this up,

>Yes, we know.

>On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:14:08 PM UTC-6, Jan wrote:

>> No, he has been POSTING here, just like you. The sooner YOU leave this group, the better.
>>
>> --
>> Jan

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 8, 2018, 9:42:47 AM10/8/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

<snip failures>

Archie, can't you do *anything* but fail? Fail at math, fail at physics,
fail at logic (outwitted by someone too stoopid to come out of the rain!)
and especially fail at social skills! Fail, fail fail!
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 8, 2018, 4:43:01 PM10/8/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:
>On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 8:42:47 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>Michael Moroney
>8:53 AM (6 hours ago)

>Re: Archimedes "Village Idiot" Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

>Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <pluton...@gmail.com> fails:

>>AP wrote:

>>Don't you think Dr. Gell-Mann knows all that and far better than your
>>crank dull mind.

>Well he certainly knows better than _your_ crank dull mind! He knows muons
>only last about 2.2 microseconds!

So are you going to fix this obvious mistake of yours?

Michael Moroney

Oct 8, 2018, 4:45:53 PM10/8/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 8:42:47 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>Michael Moroney
>8:53 AM (6 hours ago)

>Re: Archimedes "Village Idiot" Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a
lifetime-generation test

>Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium_...@gmail.com> fails:

>>AP wrote:

>>Don't you think Dr. Gell-Mann knows all that and far better than your
>>crank dull mind.

>Well he certainly knows better than _your_ crank dull mind! He knows muons
>only last about 2.2 microseconds!

So are you going to fix this glaring mistake of yours?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 9, 2018, 3:09:30 AM10/9/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Terry Tao must believe in Moroney's failed ellipse proof is a conic, for
>Tao is silent// but does Tao also think 938 is 12% short of 945 ?

The ellipse proof AGAIN????

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x

-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 9, 2018, 10:51:44 AM10/9/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Help stop Physics Racists by stopping their hired hands on Internet, of hired

You know, you should contact a mental health professional now, before it
is too late for you.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 9, 2018, 7:11:26 PM10/9/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: So why cannot these stalker hatemongers delete their past posts? Why?

So why can't stalker hatemonger Archimedes Plutonium follow his own
suggestion and "do science" instead of attacking everyone? Why?

Is it because Plutonium just can't "do science"? All he can do is fail?
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 10, 2018, 1:30:27 AM10/10/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Subject: Moroney says:Kenneth Ribet,RACIST MATHEMATICIANS,
>Hales,Tao,Conway,Wiles,Fefferman,Meyer,Stillwell,

Thank you for asking me to reply to your stoopid posts!

So, since you like to tell us about things in your life, could you tell
us how you became such an expert at failing? You worked at Dartmouth, an
excellent university. Did you take a course at failing why you were there?
Did you get a PhD in failure before they fired your ass? Do tell.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 10, 2018, 9:37:57 PM10/10/18
Antisemitic Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:
>Michael Moroney WROTE:
>Oct 9
>>MM: Antisemitic Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>AP:
>You calling Porat antisemitic?

Of course not, Antisemitic Failure Plutonium! I am calling YOU antisemitic!
It was YOU who responded to Porat with Jewish stereotypes, Failure.

So you also fail at reading comprehension as well, I see.

And thank you once again for asking me to respond to all your failed posts.

Michael Moroney

Oct 10, 2018, 9:50:11 PM10/10/18
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

>Kivk out the stalkker

What is 'Kivk', Failure Plutonium? What is a stalkker?

Have you been hitting that bottle of plutonium-infused booze again, or
is it hard to type with your boyfriend groping you or something?

It is great that you love it when I reply to you here! You keep asking
for more!!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 26, 2019, 12:30:36 PM5/26/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: kibo Parry Moroney asylum awaits you

oh dear, looks like I triggered a big autism meltdown by Plutonium. At least maybe
the slow motion meltdown over getting a 1 star review might be over.

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 27, 2019, 12:03:33 AM5/27/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 6:33:08 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Chemistry Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails:

I'm sorry, AutisticPlutonium, I see that you are mad because I haven't been
replying to your crap posts enough. Don't worry, I'll post some more replies just
like you keep asking me to! I know how much you love my responses to your posts,
otherwise you wouldn't keep asking me to reply all the time!

x-no-archive: yes
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

May 31, 2019, 1:13:36 PM5/31/19
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>>On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 11:14:08 PM UTC-6, Jan wrote:
>>
>> No, he has been POSTING here, just like you. The sooner YOU leave this group, the
>> better.

>Usenet permanent stalkers, some insane, some violent with constant threats, and a
>Gang of 12, all of them destroying sci.math, sci.physics

Oh no! Plutonium is *still* failing. He doesn't know the meaning of the word
"stalk". Just like how Jan points out. Stupid Plutonium still thinks discussion in a
discussion group is stalking!

Stupid Plutonium refuses to listen when anyone tells him he's wrong. Just like
Donald Trump! Stupid Plutonium always does something dumb and stoopid even when
others tell him not to do that dumb and stoopid thing. Just like Donald Trump!
Is Archie Plutonium really Donald Trump in disguise?

x-no-archive: yes

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Dec 16, 2021, 4:28:19 AM12/16/21
CIA attacking American citizens

Does not the CIA examine its own employees. For this insane stalker Kibo Parry Moroney has attacked AP for 28 years nonstop.

Which only leads me to have to conclude the rest of the CIA is as insane as Kibo Parry Moroney.

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> >
> >http://www.netscum.net/fieldsm0.html
> What the hell is this? As if it's not bad enough that we have a fake
> Mao Zhedong here, now we have a fake kibo too?
> Is there a fake xibo and a ~ibo to round out the trinity?
> --scott
> --

AP no longer tolerates bully stalkers like Kibo Parry M. for 29 years nonstop attack posts with no math or physics content just sheer insane hatred. And AP asks why does the CIA employ such insane misfits for I had always thought the CIA and FBI were looking out after the general welfare of the American people, not sit there in Washington and for 28 years attack American citizens.

Is there a good lawyer out there, a good law firm for the CIA should be put back into its proper place-- protect the general welfare of American citizens, not attack them 24-- 7 for 28 years.