How will climate change affect your livelihood?

Sam Wormley

Aug 30, 2015, 9:36:33 PM8/30/15

See: http://phys.org/news/2015-08-climate-affect-livelihood.html

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated
to the discussion of physics, news from the physics

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

Aug 30, 2015, 10:31:06 PM8/30/15
Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How will climate change affect your livelihood?

Not at all just like 99.9% of the world, spamming shit for brains.

--
Jim Pennino

Robert Clark

Aug 31, 2015, 3:51:50 AM8/31/15
Better title,"How will laws make put in place to battle global warming make it harder for your business to survive."

Bob Clark

reber g=emc^2

Aug 31, 2015, 5:05:01 PM8/31/15
Its good for M&M,for bacteria loves heat.I should be worth a lot of $$$$$$$$$ by Oct.25.Have #1 offer to go public #2 Offer to sell. #3 cruse ships #4 Airlines #5 World Wide sales. Or all off the above.TreBert

HVAC

Aug 31, 2015, 5:22:12 PM8/31/15
On 8/31/2015 5:04 PM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:

> Its good for M&M,for bacteria loves heat.I should be worth a lot of $$$$$$$$$ by Oct.25.

But aren't you leaving for Hawaii before that?
You didn't think I forgot, did you?

--
"Are we going to fight or are we going to stand around all day?"
https://goo.gl/TU0Xr6

Lofty Goat

Aug 31, 2015, 7:15:54 PM8/31/15
On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 00:51:45 -0700, Robert Clark wrote:

> Better title,"How will laws make put in place to battle global warming
> make it harder for your business to survive."

Should businesses which depend on incurring high social costs survive?

reber g=emc^2

Sep 1, 2015, 7:02:23 PM9/1/15
More than money M*M filters can save your life and your children.They will save trillions of $$$$$$$ on medicare. Make getting sick flying or on a ship rare.Hospitals safer.M&M time has come TreBert

benj

Sep 2, 2015, 1:08:06 AM9/2/15
Herb, there are no M&M filters. Nobody has ever even seen one. If you
are going to save the world first you have to build those filters and
then you have to sell them. Just show us a picture of even ONE filter
you've sold. You can't because you are a liar just like HVAC. (Maybe you
ARE Hvac)

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \

hanson

Sep 4, 2015, 1:50:40 PM9/4/15
<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier the Swine "G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote:
> Its good for M&M, (Mold & Mildew) for bacteria loves heat.
> I should be worth a lot of Monopoly $$$$$$$$$ by Oct.25.
> It will add to my Glazierola wealth as my non-existent sales
> on my non-existent barrel boat reach 10,000,000 more
> Momopoly money. O ya TreBert

Double-A

Sep 4, 2015, 8:05:47 PM9/4/15
On Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 6:36:33 PM UTC-7, Sam Wormley wrote:
> How will climate change affect your livelihood?
> > http://phys.org/news/2015-08-climate-affect-livelihood.html
>
> > As the reality of global warming starts to hit home, people may ask:
> > "How will it affect my livelihood?"
>
> > Well, that depends.
>
> > On your profession, your age, and exactly where you live, among other
> > things.
>
> > Here, then, are a few scenarios for a climate-altered future, when
> > rising temperatures are closing in on the threshold of two degrees
> > Celsius (3.6 degree Fahrenheit) above pre-industrial levels which
> > scientists warn we should not cross.
>
> > The year is 2030.

There hasn't been any global warming in 18 years! Now I am beginning to feel awfully chilly as the temp here In Gresham is unable to climb above 67F, and it is still summer! The pending coming ice age is becoming reality!

Double-A

Sam Wormley

Sep 4, 2015, 8:20:50 PM9/4/15
On 9/4/15 7:05 PM, Double-A wrote:
> There hasn't been any global warming in 18 years! Now I am beginning to feel awfully chilly as the temp here In Gresham is unable to climb above 67F, and it is still summer! The pending coming ice age is becoming reality!
>
> Double-A

Perhaps this will warm, you up.
> http://edu-observatory.org/olli/Climate/BER2014-1.png

reber g=emc^2

Sep 5, 2015, 3:57:29 PM9/5/15
AA When humankind gets to be a class II it will change the speed faster or slower as needed. Slower and Earth will get warmer Think Venus. We can change weather patterns now but it would take big $$$$$$ TreBert