This is what corruption looks like.

kensi

Jul 8, 2018, 11:50:04 AM7/8/18
See this? This is what corruption looks like:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/02/politics/scott-pruitt-whistleblower-secret-calendar/index.html

in here." ~Checkmate

Wally W.

Jul 8, 2018, 1:01:09 PM7/8/18
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 11:50:00 -0400, kensi wrote:

>See this? This is what corruption looks like:
>
>https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/02/politics/scott-pruitt-whistleblower-secret-calendar/index.html

OT in sci.physics.

Get a blog, kensi.

Dinsdale

Jul 8, 2018, 1:21:48 PM7/8/18
Scott Pruitt is a noted physicist who is under attack by people who
won't give his wife a $250k/yr job as a c-suite manager of a god-based
fried chicken corporation.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

--
Dinsdale

Wally W.

Jul 8, 2018, 1:49:14 PM7/8/18
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 13:21:42 -0400, Dinsdale wrote:

>On 7/8/2018 1:01 PM, Wally W. wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 11:50:00 -0400, kensi wrote:
>>
>>> See this? This is what corruption looks like:
>>>
>>> https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/02/politics/scott-pruitt-whistleblower-secret-calendar/index.html
>>
>> OT in sci.physics.
>>
>> Get a blog, kensi.
>
>Scott Pruitt is a noted physicist

Bzzzt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Pruitt
Edward Scott Pruitt ... is an American lawyer

... not a physicist.

If kensi had a blog, you could spew this quality of not-physics
stupidity in the comments.

Would kensi delete the comment?

We won't know until kensi starts a blog.

We can't delete garbage here.

The usenet system relies on people to respect what is on-topic in each
group via an honor system.

Some spammers and their lackeys are deficient in honor.

Sergio

Jul 8, 2018, 2:00:12 PM7/8/18
kensi pupa and Nads are spammers, and no one would read their blog

Wally W.

Jul 8, 2018, 2:19:46 PM7/8/18
Some may believe that, but it won't be known until kensi does the
experiment.

Maybe kensi would learn something from the experiment ... or not.

Does kensi have blogophobia?

Or is it a rational fear of being embarrassed by a lack of voluntary
readership?

Readers here are exposed to kensi's subject lines unless they filter
all posts by kensi because they deem such posts to be intolerable
nuisances.

Would anyone read even the headlines in kensi's blog?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Those who are confident that what they have to say is worth reading
would do the experiment.

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 3:38:04 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <kmg4kd5g4tdpntmcn...@4ax.com>,
ww8...@aim.com says...
Or maybe a good flog.

Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 3:44:34 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <phth77$krp$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, y...@ayup.yup
says...
I wish to launch a complaint. I actually went to Kensi's link, and the
video would not play. How can I trust future links that Kensi might
post?

https://youtu.be/KjmjqlOPd6A

%

Jul 8, 2018, 3:51:01 PM7/8/18
On 2018-07-08 12:44 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <phth77$krp$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, y...@ayup.yup
> says...

>>> OT in sci.physics.
>>>
>>> Get a blog, kensi.
>>
>> Scott Pruitt is a noted physicist who is under attack by people who
>> won't give his wife a $250k/yr job as a c-suite manager of a god-based
>> fried chicken corporation.
>>
>> You should be ashamed of yourself.
>
> I wish to launch a complaint. I actually went to Kensi's link, and the
> video would not play. How can I trust future links that Kensi might
> post?
>
> https://youtu.be/KjmjqlOPd6A

who gives a shit what you can't do ,
the youtube played fine for me ,
its george bush something about fool me once ,
which proves what i said ,
you're a liar you're also other stuff too

Nadegda

Jul 8, 2018, 3:55:05 PM7/8/18
It's clear from your failure to killfile her that you would hate-read it
avidly every day and probably try to post trollish comments there.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 4:43:25 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <bdqfg4....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
LOL! You stupid fuck! Can't you even figure out attributions? That was
the video *I* posted in my reply, NOT the one that doesn't work. I don't
know how anybody can be as hopelessly head-fucked as you are. You're not
even smart enough to know when you're embarrassing yourself.

What a fucking loozer!

%

Jul 8, 2018, 4:50:55 PM7/8/18
look at him go , no one can crank up the bullshitter like i can ,
but that's because i know i'm right and he's nothing but ,
a bullshit lying gutless punk , all mouth , no guts to back it

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 5:08:09 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <bdqj0f....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
Just admit you fucked up again and made a fool out of yourself... again.
It won't matter much longer.

Sergio

Jul 8, 2018, 5:23:16 PM7/8/18
...wont be known by kensi, that is...

> Maybe kensi would learn something from the experiment ... or not.
>
> Does kensi have blogophobia?
>
> Or is it a rational fear of being embarrassed by a lack of voluntary
> readership?

it is a real fear,
without responce from others, Kensi + Nads don't exist.

> Readers here are exposed to kensi's subject lines unless they filter
> all posts by kensi because they deem such posts to be intolerable
> nuisances.

you mean plonk both kensi and Nads

> Would anyone read even the headlines in kensi's blog?

why read a list of repeated articles ? Google is faster/better.

> Inquiring minds want to know.

probably only yours. give it a try.

> Those who are confident that what they have to say is worth reading
> would do the experiment.

please do, and cease to exist.

Nadegda

Jul 8, 2018, 5:59:16 PM7/8/18
On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 21:16:13 +0100, Wader of Doom wrote:

> Needy NerdyBoi Nerdegda noted:

I'm not a "boi".

=======[silent edit restored]==========

=======================================

> Glad to oblige, Paul:
> You can't polish a turd, but you -can- roll it in glitter.

You're very kooky, did you know that?

Also a hypocrite.

Nadegda

Jul 8, 2018, 6:03:01 PM7/8/18
... says the kook who had just blamed kensi for a fuckup that is either
CNN's doing or else misconfiguration of his own web browser.

%

Jul 8, 2018, 6:08:02 PM7/8/18
you left your father to die

%

Jul 8, 2018, 6:09:19 PM7/8/18
that's because he's an idgit

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 7:19:35 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <phu1mj$bul$7...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
@gmail.invalid says...
My browser works just fine, Mother-of-all-Ko0ks. Kensi posted a link,
The link did not work. Therefore, either Kensi fucked up the link, or
her Libtard news source fucked it up. I noticed you didn't make any
claim that it worked for you, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and
say that no, it did not work for you... amiright?

%

Jul 8, 2018, 7:21:12 PM7/8/18
the link did work , you said the same thing about mine yesterday ,
i saw his and he saw mine only you got left out , punk

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 7:21:55 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <bdqnje.s...@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
She probably won't see your snarky slurp. Last I heard, you were in her
killfile for being excessively stupid and lame.

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 7:22:55 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <bdqnh1.s...@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
Nice try. It's you I'm leaving to die. Please be quick about it.

%

Jul 8, 2018, 7:25:20 PM7/8/18
i never said it for her to see it anyway

%

Jul 8, 2018, 7:26:03 PM7/8/18
you didn't even go to his funeral you just left him , dead

Nadegda

Jul 8, 2018, 7:58:01 PM7/8/18
No, a link *at* the first link did not work. Assuming, of course, that it
didn't in fact actually work.

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 8:01:17 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <bdqrq8....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
You were so fucking stupid, you clicked on my link instead of the one I
was talking about. there's no coming back from that kind of stupid.

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 8:05:17 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <bdqs1v....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
Nobody cares what you "said it for" or who you think you said it to.
Just keep playing the fool for me, and don't forget to let me know how
pissed off you are. I can do this to you anytime I please.

Checkmate

Jul 8, 2018, 8:08:18 PM7/8/18
Checkmate! In article <phu8e6$bul$1...@dont-email.me>, nad318b404
Well, it didn't, in fact, actually work, and I wish to file a complaint.

Bricked

Jul 8, 2018, 9:06:08 PM7/8/18
On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 12:44:32 -0700, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate! In article <phth77$krp$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, y...@ayup.yup
>says...

>> > OT in sci.physics.
>> >
>> > Get a blog, kensi.
>>
>> Scott Pruitt is a noted physicist who is under attack by people who
>> won't give his wife a $250k/yr job as a c-suite manager of a god-based
>> fried chicken corporation.
>>
>> You should be ashamed of yourself.
>
>I wish to launch a complaint. I actually went to Kensi's link, and the
>video would not play. How can I trust future links that Kensi might
>post?
>
>https://youtu.be/KjmjqlOPd6A

You're all crooks in a cave fungus breath.

Wally W.

Jul 8, 2018, 9:37:48 PM7/8/18
Maybe.

We won't know until kensi starts a blog, will we?

Checkmate

Jul 9, 2018, 3:35:56 AM7/9/18
Checkmate! In article <a6d5kdd1n224csl8o...@4ax.com>,
bri...@barkingspiders.com says...
You can't even string eight words together and have it make any sense.
You and the aSSwurm are like identical Mongoloid twins. Why don't you
put your pathetic self out of your misery?

Libtard

Jul 9, 2018, 8:35:40 AM7/9/18
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 08:17:37 +0100, Wader of Doom wrote:

> Needy NerdyBoi Nerdegda noted:
>
>> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes,
>> melt!
>> On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 21:16:13 +0100, Wader of Doom wrote:
>>
>> > Needy NerdyBoi Nerdegda noted:
>>
>> I'm not a "boi".
>>
>> =======[silent edit restored]==========

>> =======================================
>>
>> > Glad to oblige, Paul:
>> > You can't polish a turd, but you -can- roll it in
>> > glitter.
>>
>> You're very kooky, did you know that?
>>
>> Also a hypocrite.
>
> In what way am I a hypocrite

If I had to hazard a guess, it has something to do with your berating
others for merely trimming bits from your posts that they weren't replying
to, then turning right around and not only trimming but actually
dishonestly modifying what Nadegda wrote, by changing "post trollish
comments THERE" to "post trollish comments HERE". I also, looking over
your recent "contributions" to this group, found multiple instances of you
altering other quoted text, usually in a petulant and childish way (such
as changing a quoted occurrence of "Nadegda" to "Nerdegda", even though
the person you were quoting had said "Nadegda"), but sometimes in a
blatantly dishonest one.

Nadegda is right. Between the blatant dishonesty and hypocrisy, the
obsessive tendencies, and your cute little puppet show, you're quite
possibly the kookiest kook still regularly posting here now that murphy
graces us with his burblings less often on average than full moons arrive.

kensi

Jul 9, 2018, 9:11:30 AM7/9/18
On 7/8/2018 1:01 PM, Wally W. wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 11:50:00 -0400, kensi wrote:
>
>> See this? This is what corruption looks like:
>>
>> https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/02/politics/scott-pruitt-whistleblower-secret-calendar/index.html
>
> OT in sci.physics.

Not hardly. Pruitt was the regulator charged with climate change issues,
until the scandals eventually dragged him under. And many of those
specific secret meetings probably involved the climate being thrown
under the bus to please Big Oil.

in here." ~Checkmate

Sergio

Jul 9, 2018, 10:51:28 AM7/9/18
Yesu Kristy!! *libturd* is out, the obvious bullshitter personality,
the 3rd or 4th in line from the sick little monkey, trying to justify
Nads, another full of shit, intellectually constipated, sick little
monkey personality. But common word use ties you girly guys together, a
stinky turd. Total trimming is recommended, all fake, no value, like
robo poster.

kensi

Jul 9, 2018, 11:03:30 AM7/9/18
On 7/9/2018 10:51 AM, Sergio wrote:
> Yesu Kristy!! *libturd* is out, the obvious bullshitter personality,
> the 3rd or 4th in line from the sick little monkey, trying to justify
> Nads, another full of shit, intellectually constipated, sick little
> monkey personality. But common word use ties you girly guys together, a
> stinky turd. Total trimming is recommended, all fake, no value, like
> robo poster.

By the same argument, you're Donald Trump, because you write the same
way (unintelligible word salad).

Sn!pe

Jul 9, 2018, 11:48:16 AM7/9/18
Professor Paul "kensi" Kensington Fu.D. declared:

> On 7/9/2018 10:51 AM, Sergio wrote:
> > Yesu Kristy!! *libturd* is out, the obvious bullshitter personality,
> > the 3rd or 4th in line from the sick little monkey, trying to justify
> > Nads, another full of shit, intellectually constipated, sick little
> > monkey personality. But common word use ties you girly guys together, a
> > stinky turd. Total trimming is recommended, all fake, no value, like
> > robo poster.
> >

> By the same argument, you're Donald Trump, because you write the same
> way (unintelligible word salad).

What's your position on turds rolled in glitter,
Professor Paul "kensi" Kensington Fu.D.?

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Sergio

Jul 9, 2018, 1:06:41 PM7/9/18
WE are WAITING Paul...

the clock is TICKING....

notice how "kensi" responds for "libturd", who was unveiled as yet
another Mr Hankey no glitter.

{put down the pipe, don't be a slob, get a haircut and a real job.}