God is mad

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2006, 9:06:50 PM10/1/06
I guess

superfluids and superconductors are a residual of negative energy spin
one tachyons

time, space, the vacuum and the ether are a superfluid and a
superconductor at the same time

gravitational waves are like a wave through a superfluid

most people are dumb - of course - 2 electrons with spin 1/2 put
together to make a spin one particle is not a tachyon like a proton and
a neutron put together to make a spin one particle is not a tachyon and
2 helium 3 put together to make a spin one particle is not a tachyon -
of course they partly act like a tachyon because there is a residual of
spin one tachyons - putting together spin 1/2
positive energy particles do not make a tachyon - all spin 1/2
particles are made up of tachyons

all spin one particles are tachyons and all tachyons have spin one

all of this is cursed

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2006, 9:10:40 PM10/1/06

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2006, 9:24:10 PM10/1/06
I guess

I wrote an article that connects to 3 of my old articles. This is a
warning.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d8592e9acb6714ab/f88bf89536b34af5?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#f88bf89536b34af5

God talks to me. God has given me the power to create curses.

My 3 articles were a small amount of time before s 11 1. My articles
talked about planes crashing.

Dates of my articles - Aug. 30 2001 - Aug. 31 2001 - Sept. 4 2001

Curses against my theories and a curse that I probably did not create
made s 11 1 and 2 wars.

God has cursed my theories. Any person who talks about my theories
needs to plan on - going to the lowest levels of hell - God creating a
curse against their family.

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2006, 9:31:01 PM10/1/06

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2006, 9:37:01 PM10/1/06
I guess

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/09ab9668a9e9dc43?hl=en&

God destroyed a space shuttle a small amount of time after my articles.
My curses helped to destroy it.

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 1, 2006, 9:42:42 PM10/1/06
I guess

my curses all the time crash planes and helicopters

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 3, 2006, 3:35:33 PM10/3/06
I guess

On Oct. 1 2006 I talked about some of my old articles.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d8592e9acb6714ab/f88bf89536b34af5?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#f88bf89536b34af5

1 of the articles that I talked about was on Aug. 30 2001 - with this
article I talked about people at schools getting killed.

On Oct. 2 2006 - people at a school were killed.

My curses help to create justice. These curses are from God.

A small amount of time before my articles on Oct. 1 2006 - some people
at schools were killed.

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 3, 2006, 3:37:20 PM10/3/06
I guess

God made a drone plane associated with Europe crash

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 3, 2006, 3:38:24 PM10/3/06
I guess

2 people took over a plane

my curses create justice

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 4, 2006, 2:57:53 PM10/4/06
I guess

my curses helped to create storms and floods around Chicago

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 4, 2006, 8:42:01 PM10/4/06
I guess

why the earth is getting more hot

God probably is making the temperature increase. God is not happy.

There could be 1 more reason why the earth is getting more hot - a lot
less important than what God is doing.

This is probably cursed. Girls and boys who are good will not talk
about this because they know they want to stay away from things that
are cursed.

Girls and boys who are good think that it is probably true some dirt is
needed to make clouds and rain. A lot of dirt can stop clouds and rain
from being created.

Dirt comes from a lot of things. An extreme amount from space.
Volcanos send dirt to the air. Waves of oceans send particles to the
air. People create a lot of dirt. Almost all things people do create
dirt and mix it with the air. People make things. Companies create a
lot of dirt. Burning things create dirt. Fires create dirt. Cars
create dirt - using gas to make a car move - brakes are used and
particles are created from brakes - tires are used and dirt comes from
tires getting old - cars move and throw up dirt from the ground -
planes use gas - coal and old burning creates dirt -
cutting metal creates dirt - fixing metal creates dirt - pieces of
trees and plants end up as little particles - food that people grow can
end up as little pieces sitting on the ground - kids running around
throw up dirt. Girls and boys who are good can think about what they
do that does not create dirt.

A lot of dirt is flying around the air. It is fighting against
creating clouds and rain. The more water that mixes with air - the
more hot the earth gets. As the earth gets more hot - the amount of
water that stays flying around with air increases. It is not linear.
Water mixes with the air and makes the earth more hot and as the earth
gets more hot more water mixes with the air. This can get bad a
certain amount and things go haywire - temperature jumps to an extreme
fast. All people can die.

Rock from space - big volcano - war using fission bombs and fusion
bombs - create a lot of dirt - stop rain - increase water - increase
temperature a lot.

Girls and boys who are good will not talk about this. Let the earth
get more hot. If it gets a certain temperature - it goes haywire -
increase temperature a lot - kill all people, animals and plants.
People are bad. That is fair.

Kurt Stocklmeir

James Kibo Parry

Oct 4, 2006, 9:51:24 PM10/4/06
In sci.physics and sci.astro, kurtsto...@earthlink.net wrote:

> I guess
>
> why the earth is getting more hot
>
> God probably is making the temperature increase. God is not happy.

Then why isn't it raining? It's supposed to rain whenever God cries!

Also, it snows when he has dandruff.

You don't want to know where the manna comes from.

> There could be 1 more reason why the earth is getting more hot - a lot
> less important than what God is doing.
>
> This is probably cursed. Girls and boys who are good will not talk
> about this because they know they want to stay away from things that
> are cursed.
>
> Girls and boys who are good think that it is probably true some dirt is
> needed to make clouds and rain. A lot of dirt can stop clouds and rain
> from being created.

But on the other hand if you don't have enough dirt, you get a hole.
If we took all the dirt out of the atomosphere, holes would rain down on us!

> Dirt comes from a lot of things. An extreme amount from space.
> Volcanos send dirt to the air. Waves of oceans send particles to the
> air. People create a lot of dirt. Almost all things people do create
> dirt and mix it with the air. People make things. Companies create a
> lot of dirt. Burning things create dirt. Fires create dirt. Cars
> create dirt - using gas to make a car move - brakes are used and
> particles are created from brakes - tires are used and dirt comes from
> tires getting old - cars move and throw up dirt from the ground -
> planes use gas - coal and old burning creates dirt -
> cutting metal creates dirt - fixing metal creates dirt - pieces of
> trees and plants end up as little particles - food that people grow can
> end up as little pieces sitting on the ground - kids running around
> throw up dirt. Girls and boys who are good can think about what they
> do that does not create dirt.

So how long did it take you to learn not to poop? And how many times
did you explode before you learned?

> A lot of dirt is flying around the air. It is fighting against
> creating clouds and rain. The more water that mixes with air - the
> more hot the earth gets. As the earth gets more hot - the amount of
> water that stays flying around with air increases. It is not linear.
> Water mixes with the air and makes the earth more hot and as the earth
> gets more hot more water mixes with the air. This can get bad a
> certain amount and things go haywire - temperature jumps to an extreme
> fast. All people can die.
>
> Rock from space - big volcano - war using fission bombs and fusion
> bombs - create a lot of dirt - stop rain - increase water - increase
> temperature a lot.
>
> Girls and boys who are good will not talk about this. Let the earth
> get more hot. If it gets a certain temperature - it goes haywire -
> increase temperature a lot - kill all people, animals and plants.
> People are bad. That is fair.

I never realized it before, but there's a slightly dark side to you.

> Kurt Stocklmeir

Kurt, come to the _entirely_ dark side! We're going to go contribute
to the total destruction of the world by digging up some dirt and not
putting it back. We're just going to put it in flower pots, and worse,
kids' sandboxes! Give in to the darkness! Sincerely, Darth Shazbot.

-- K.

Would it save the world
if we covered the dirt with
200 tons of cosmetic lava?

Charvelle

Oct 4, 2006, 10:03:08 PM10/4/06

James "Kibo" Parry wrote:
> In sci.physics and sci.astro, kurtsto...@earthlink.net wrote:
> >
> > I guess
> >
> > why the earth is getting more hot
> >
> > God probably is making the temperature increase. God is not happy.
>
> Then why isn't it raining? It's supposed to rain whenever God cries!
>
> Also, it snows when he has dandruff.
>
> You don't want to know where the manna comes from.

Whats he on about now?

> > There could be 1 more reason why the earth is getting more hot - a lot
> > less important than what God is doing.
> >
> > This is probably cursed. Girls and boys who are good will not talk
> > about this because they know they want to stay away from things that
> > are cursed.
> >
> > Girls and boys who are good think that it is probably true some dirt is
> > needed to make clouds and rain. A lot of dirt can stop clouds and rain
> > from being created.

oh boy oh boy oh boy, I gots some thunderclap for you.Er, forget I
typed that(this)

> But on the other hand if you don't have enough dirt, you get a hole.
> If we took all the dirt out of the atomosphere, holes would rain down on us!

On one hand a hole, the other hand..dirt.I see what side you bred YOUR
butter on.

> > Dirt comes from a lot of things. An extreme amount from space.
> > Volcanos send dirt to the air. Waves of oceans send particles to the
> > air. People create a lot of dirt. Almost all things people do create
> > dirt and mix it with the air. People make things. Companies create a
> > lot of dirt. Burning things create dirt. Fires create dirt. Cars
> > create dirt - using gas to make a car move - brakes are used and
> > particles are created from brakes - tires are used and dirt comes from
> > tires getting old - cars move and throw up dirt from the ground -

Whoa, KURT GODDAMN STOCKLEGENIUS!
Yep, I remmebr it very well, the front page was all about the
EXPLODITAING TIRES CONSPIRACY!11!!!11
I am sure you remember, Agent K, unless you have your hands on your
dirt again.

> > planes use gas - coal and old burning creates dirt -
> > cutting metal creates dirt - fixing metal creates dirt - pieces of
> > trees and plants end up as little particles - food that people grow can
> > end up as little pieces sitting on the ground - kids running around
> > throw up dirt. Girls and boys who are good can think about what they
> > do that does not create dirt.
>
> So how long did it take you to learn not to poop? And how many times
> did you explode before you learned?

How many times does he puke dirt like little kids?Dont answer that.

> > A lot of dirt is flying around the air. It is fighting against
> > creating clouds and rain.

LADIES AND GENTLENEM
IN THIS CORNER, WEIGHING IN AT 600 TRILLION TONS, RAIN!
IN THIS CORNER, THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPEEN OF THE WORLD, CLAY CLOUDS!
HE WEARS PURPLE TRUNKS 'CAUSE HE'S THE GRAPEST!

> The more water that mixes with air - the

Muddier air gets?

> > more hot the earth gets.

Right.My bad.

> >As the earth gets more hot - the amount of
> > water that stays flying around with air increases.

`tehe-he said "hot flying stuff" hehe
YOUR MOM IS HOT!!1!!

>> It is not linear.
> > Water mixes with the air and makes the earth more hot and as the earth
> > gets more hot more water mixes with the air. This can get bad a
> > certain amount and things go haywire - temperature jumps to an extreme
> > fast. All people can die.
> >
> > Rock from space - big volcano - war using fission bombs and fusion
> > bombs - create a lot of dirt - stop rain - increase water - increase
> > temperature a lot.
> >
> > Girls and boys who are good will not talk about this. Let the earth
> > get more hot. If it gets a certain temperature - it goes haywire -
> > increase temperature a lot - kill all people, animals and plants.
> > People are bad. That is fair.
>
> I never realized it before, but there's a slightly dark side to you.

LIAR LIAR DIRTY PANTS!
> > Kurt Stocklmeir
Not you, bumbass.

`L

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 5, 2006, 3:08:48 PM10/5/06
I guess

I tried to use power from God to increase temperature of earth a lot

I will have fun seeing what God does

God needs to do what God wants to do

Kurt Stocklmeir

James Kibo Parry

Oct 5, 2006, 4:03:16 PM10/5/06
In sci.physics and sci.astro, kurtsto...@earthlink.net wrote:

> I guess
>
> I tried to use power from God to increase temperature of earth a lot

Kurt, I like my pizza crispy too, but please think of the penguins!

> I will have fun seeing what God does

I always have fun seeing what you do. Does that make me God? Or just a cat,
'cause of that line in the Code Of Hammurabi, "A cat may look at a bozo"?

> God needs to do what God wants to do

Uh oh. I sense another Interrobang Cartel song writing itself.

> Kurt Stocklmeir

Your name has enough K's in it. Two is the correct number. More than
two K's is the sign of a triple crazy person.

-- K.

We need to find the person
on Earth with the most K's
in their name and give them
their own TV show.

Message has been deleted

Chris McGonnell

Oct 6, 2006, 12:34:47 PM10/6/06
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:47:49 -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:
>kurtsto...@earthlink.net wrote:
>>> God needs to do what God wants to do
>

>No cluons were harmed when ki...@world.std.com (James "Kibo" Parry)
>said:

>>Uh oh. I sense another Interrobang Cartel song writing itself.
>

>You mean like this? Now we just need music:

>God needs to do what God wants to do
>
>Way back in the beginning,
>There is just one man and woman,
>They were made for one another - from clay and a bone.
>They have it made.
>
>Then someone ate an apple,
>Against Creator's wishes,
>They ate that crunchy apple but could not atone.
>They fucked it up.
>
>When you don't do what's been Spoken,
>God wants to evict you.
>God wants to evict you.
>God needs to do what God wants to do.
>
>In the desert there's a small tribe,
>Looking for a future,
>Looking for a land to call its own.
>Then they find God.
>
>And He shows them milk and honey,
>After they all have betrayed Him,
>After they carved all those idols out of stone.
>They blew it big.
>
>But when you have been chosen,
>God just wants to help you.
>God just wants to help you.
>God needs to do what God wants to do.
>
>In a small land on the ocean,
>Someone gets a hard-on,
>Someone gets his rocks off - he's all alone.
>He's pullin' it off.
>
>Then along comes a tsunami,
>Pounding on the lowlands,
>Washing away that sinner in his room
>In a big way.
>
>When you are a sinner,
>God just wants to kill you.
>God just wants to kill you.
>God needs to do what God wants to do.
>
>There's a planet full of sinners,
>Fingers on the buttons,
>Ears pressed to the headsets of their red phones.
>They enter their codes.
>
>And the missiles all are launching,
>Flying to their targets,
>Breaking up the planet - into small stones.
>The destruction is done.
>
>When you've got too much power,
>God wants to just start over.
>God wants to just start over.
>God needs to do what God wants to do.

You've left out cursed theories and lizard girls with the booold of
animals in their teeth.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 6, 2006, 3:39:44 PM10/6/06
I guess

http://newsinfo.colostate.edu/index.asp?page=news_item_display&news_item_id=681920742

the idea that dirt stops rain is not mine

what could be my theories

dirt is increasing water flying around air

increasing temperature of earth

big rock from space - big volcano - war using nuclear bombs - make
temperature of earth increase a lot - kill people, animals and plants

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 6, 2006, 3:54:19 PM10/6/06
I guess

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/0505191102v1

theory that dirt stops rain is not my theory

Kurt Stocklmeir

kurtsto...@earthlink.net

Oct 6, 2006, 4:05:46 PM10/6/06
I guess

dirt stops rain

more water flying around with air

as amount of water flying around with air increases - temperature
increases - as temperature increases - amount of water flying around
with air increases

God may increase temperature of earth. God can do a lot of things like
send a lot of dirt from space to earth. God can make volcanos send a
lot of dirt to air. My curses have been doing that.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Wiblur the Once

Nov 6, 2006, 7:02:46 AM11/6/06
Mark Edwards <Mark-E...@comcast.net> mumbled something about::

> God needs to do what God wants to do
>

> Way back in the beginning,
> There is just one man and woman,
> They were made for one another - from clay and a bone.
> They have it made.

Needs more dirt and space volcanoes.

--
"...The job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which
strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater

http://www.wiblovia.com - The Wiblovian Institute of Kibology