Comets can sling shot the Sun,but not photons WHY?

reber g=emc^2

Jul 21, 2016, 9:06:01 PM7/21/16
Is it their speed? Is it their size? Can both sling shot a BH?Can photons do it better? Can light orbit a BH and do it better than a comet? Does its speed and size the reason TreBert

hanson

Jul 22, 2016, 2:02:15 AM7/22/16
<herbert...@gmail.com> Cretin Glazier wrote:
> Re: Comets can sling shot the Sun,but not photons WHY?
> Is it their speed? Is it their size? Can both sling shot a BH?
> Can photons do it better? Can light orbit a BH and do it better
> than a comet? Does its speed and size the reason hich TreBert
explains when...

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier whose g=emc^2 is
short for "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism", (Zika
& or by his genetic ashkeNazi marker) defines Bert, reber
Trebert, or Treb the loud mouth, the Jewish Jailbird, the
Hatemonger, Liar, schizoid mental cripple, Pervert Face-Shitter,
criminal Graveyard vandal, Bigot, Racist, War-monger &
Communist :B::ert Glazier who introduces himself with/as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless Fuck-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: I'm "Siegman Fraud", "Bert, the Bowel Movement".
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur, carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ... & "while I was in custody
:B:: of Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel, for thieving, his
:B:: deputies beat the shit out of me. So I bought a
:B:: 357 magnum for death threats by Sheriff Bob.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

about which ....
Moderator General "HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com> aka
"Richard A." aka Harlow Campbell wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Aviator Jim Pennino ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of shit...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" <saul...@cox.net> wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF SHIT!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" <mahip...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

benj" Ben Jacoby <nob...@gmail.com> wrote:

One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A" who likes to be like Glazier,
but "Alkie-Alkie" is another kook who is as dumb as Bert is...
and promote that shitting into a bucket in a car is an achievement
that is a laudable accomplishment... and both being Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were created
by hardworking people while they themselves drink, party and frolic!...
... still waiting "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your Jewish Superiority complex and
your IQ of 122 and you knowing how how everything works,
... how come ended up shitting into a bucket in a 25 year
old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your residence
on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

"What are they gonna say when Swine Glazier dies? Are
they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man?
He had plans? He has wisdom? .... BULLSHIT, MAN!"...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4> [D]
BULLSHIT,... because Swine Glazier DOES have plans
which Glazier, the Full-Swine, announced and posted at
the ripe age of eighty (80) when Glazier became a criminal
Graveyard Vandal who wrote:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, became a Coprophile
IOW Glazier became a filthy Face Shitter at his age of 86, which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after
which...

Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face Shitter got even
worse over the next year and at Glazier's age of 87, Glazier
widened his piggish Face-shitting habit, as seen when Glazier
threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com, Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
after...

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier refused to stop his practices & rejected
to be taken down, because Glazier at his age of 87+, Swine Glazier
labeled himself as "Siegman Fraud" which is synonym with "Bowel-
movement, actually saying that __ "Glazier is a piece of shit"__.
who, to boot, also announced that Glazier is a Transvestite who dons
female dresses and a Sarah Palin mask, saying that he has "nice
legs"...

hanson wrote:
Now Glazier, since you are a curse and an embarrassment, day-in
and day-out, to every Jew everywhere, has it dawned on you
sorry, geriatric Transie-Swine, that as soon as you have been
"put away and under" Google will remove ALL YOUR posts from
the USENET and the only thing that will remain and show your
legacy, is because:

Glazier the Swine fortunately posted:
.... "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above, in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-shitter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising

which is why the mental cripple <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier>
badly needs to be administered to with
<http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Recall-Therapy> ...

Now Glazier, you filthy Swine, "you will never be loved by all"
but incredibly, Glazier, you have a few groupies who love you,
and haved become, voluntarily, your personal slaves of you,
Faceshitter Glazier, who demonstrate their worship & their
devotion to their master Glazier, by lying under & literally
shit-eating Glazier's turds:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
such as:

=1=
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of

=2=
<clutterfre...@gmail.com> is Iran's Glazier.
The Freak Muslime Mehram Maleki, HATES Western
culture & the USA, yet Maldrecki lays himself UNDER
the Sphincter of Face shitter Jew Glazier who bragged
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to have _"PFM"_= "Poop For Maleki", which the gay, Iranian
Muslime, Maldrecki, consumed until he turned black
& posted his <http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-Mehram-Selfie>

Then the 88 Year old Glazier announced that "Glazier is a
Transvestite who dons female dresses & a Sarah Palin mask,
saying that he has "nice legs"... which so impressed Maldrecki
that Maleki showed his devotion and solidarity by going LGBT
& had a Sex change operation, whose result she posted in
<http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-the-TG-Girl>.

=3=
"AA" <doub...@hush.com> "Abner Afterduft" the "Alcoholic
Addict" doubles as <nob...@home.invalid> "Anon E. Mouse"
or Anon Y. Mouse", "Anon Yidd Mouse" who does NOT mind
that Full-swine Glazier is a Face shitter and a criminal Grave
yard vandal who never recanted nor apologized for that. --

Aux contraire, Yidd Mouse, the Kike, comes to the defense &
aid of Full Swine Glazier's criminality, & worse, the Jewish Pig
"Anon Yidd Mouse" curses folks that point at Glazier's behavior,
which makes Yidd Mouse to be a perfect example of the lurid
"Closeness" which the eminent Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace
Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says:
||R:|| We Jews have a solidarity & a closeness to
||R:|| fellow Jews like none other in the world.
||R:|| We Jews are always 'as one' when it counts.
>
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

=4=
Strangely, the Austrian Hitleryouth Halbmutt Wabnigger,
<hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> sides with Glazier too, but said:
____ "Jews are a residue of failed evolution" _______

=5=
Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>, the "Rectal Vacuumist (Seattle) is a criminal
Child-support dead-beat who greedily sucks turds out of Glazier's
sphincter, especially when they are Methamphetamine preloaded
as seen when Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>::JR:: wrote:
::JR:: I no longer want sex anymore. I masturbate. I've found that
::JR:: all these erections & masturbations can irratate my prostate.
::JR:: My problem mostly happens a few hours before I want to
::JR:: wake up, so I can't take Sudafed.
::JR:: Ejaculation is a mind-altering drug, no better than heroin
::JR:: or meth. So I've recently vowed to not masturbate...
::JR:: I use my left hand to smoke, masturbate and to type ...
::JR:: Does that make me smart ? -- I'd rather masturbate.
::JR:: She likes to squirt meth up her rear ( it makes her cum).
::JR:: but pussy is the last thing I want.
::::::: (cuz Relf is apparently interested now, with his "mouth wide
::::::: open", to let Swine Glazier shit into Relf's "kisser")
::JR:: My dreams, however, have been semi-erotic as of late..."

=6=
... and even earlier, ironically, signed up was kike "Bodaisky",
<ro...@localhost.localdomain> who lied and claimed to be
"Bo Dai" from China, but was in fact "Fagie Bodaisky", who
lives off the tips he gets from being a rest-room attendant in
a NY Bath house for gay Jews.

=7=
"Andrew Vecsey" posting as <trudi.s...@gmail.com>
is another stinky & filthy AshkeNAZI, a twatt to boot, who enjoys
spending her time under Glazier's Sphincter like the ones above.
Like those pigs s/he does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging
to be a Face shitter and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but
s/he objects and groans when that is pointed out & comes
runnning to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

This bizarre perversion is well documented as seen here in:
<http://tinyurl.com/magnum-opus-the-rectal-jew>
<https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/>
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jewish+cop

Double-A

Jul 22, 2016, 5:19:51 PM7/22/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 6:06:01 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Is it their speed? Is it their size? Can both sling shot a BH?Can photons do it better? Can light orbit a BH and do it better than a comet? Does its speed and size the reason TreBert

Some think black holes have photospheres or orbiting photons.

Double-A

reber g=emc^2

Jul 23, 2016, 4:37:00 PM7/23/16
AA Its reality that photons can find the right angle to orbit a BH.I would think that's a given. TreBert

benj

Jul 23, 2016, 5:22:29 PM7/23/16
Explain how something with no mass feels the force of gravity. Have you
just shown Newton to be wrong?

HVAC

Jul 23, 2016, 8:02:06 PM7/23/16
BJ quacked
Explain how something with no mass feels the force of gravity. Have you
just shown Newton to be wrong?
-----------

You're about a stupid cocksucker BJ. No offense

benj

Jul 23, 2016, 9:31:08 PM7/23/16
Folks, this is one more example of HVAC giving his scientificey
explanation of the effect of gravity on light waves. Note all the
careful science terminology he uses. Impressed?

Difference between TREEB and HVAC: Treeb will at least discuss his
"theories" and half baked ideas even though they are wrong, HVAC doesn't
know enough science to even come up with something WRONG!

What a Loser.

benj

Jul 23, 2016, 9:33:25 PM7/23/16
On 7/23/2016 8:02 PM, HVAC wrote:
I am not Gay, HVAC. YOU are gay (as shown by your interest in gay sexual
acts) and you really need to come out! It's OK to admit being gay these
days hardblow! Trust me.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 24, 2016, 10:54:49 AM7/24/16
On 7/21/2016 6:05 PM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Is it their speed? Is it their size? Can both sling shot a BH?Can photons do it better? Can light orbit a BH and do it better than a comet? Does its speed and size the reason TreBert

I think that if I do enough acid I could figgure this one out.
Whatcha think, little feller?
Huh?

john

Jul 24, 2016, 11:13:05 AM7/24/16
The 'Colonel' said
"I think that if I do enough acid I could figgure this one out.
Whatcha think, little feller? "

I'd love to see you on acid.
You'd probably be a casualty

Odd Bodkin

Jul 24, 2016, 4:11:21 PM7/24/16
On 7/23/2016 4:22 PM, benj wrote:
> Explain how something with no mass feels the force of gravity. Have you
> just shown Newton to be wrong?

Newton predicted the bending of massless light in gravity. Did Newton
show Newton wrong, or have you just gotten Newton wrong?

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

noTthaTguY

Jul 25, 2016, 2:57:40 PM7/25/16
it is electron\proton-magnetic effect upon electrons & protons
in free space, being that there is no abolute (or Pascalian vacuum;
that is just an artifact of EinsteinmaniA

pcard...@volcanomail.com

Jul 25, 2016, 3:12:33 PM7/25/16
Einstein showed Newton to be wrong more than a century ago.

noTthaTguY

Jul 25, 2016, 10:21:08 PM7/25/16
the speed of light is solely dependent
upon the index of refraction of the medium of free space;
thus it is easy to see that the wavefront is not ging
to be quite perfectly sphereical, the further that
the wave is rippling through the electrons & protons of free space

HVAC

Jul 26, 2016, 10:58:19 AM7/26/16
BJ quacked
I am not Gay, HVAC
----------

Denial noted

benj

Jul 27, 2016, 8:29:51 PM7/27/16
Gays always want to know if someone else is gay.

Come out, HVAC.

Sylvia Else

Jul 27, 2016, 10:33:15 PM7/27/16
On 22/07/2016 11:05 AM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Is it their speed? Is it their size? Can both sling shot a BH?Can photons do it better? Can light orbit a BH and do it better than a comet? Does its speed and size the reason TreBert

A comet going at nearly the speed of light would follow a similar path
to a photon.

Loosely, if you go very fast, then the Sun's gravitational field has
less time to act on you before you recede into the distance.

Sylvia.

noTthaTguY

Jul 28, 2016, 5:10:05 PM7/28/16
a comet at any speed follows keplerian orbital constraint,
modulo the density of the "free space therein;
waves are always completely spatial, although
l.a.s.e.r provides a funny shape-d waveform,
or waveguidance

reber g=emc^2

Jul 28, 2016, 5:40:54 PM7/28/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 6:06:01 PM UTC-7, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Is it their speed? Is it their size? Can both sling shot a BH?Can photons do it better? Can light orbit a BH and do it better than a comet? Does its speed and size the reason TreBert

Spaceships will plot the best stars to slingshot.Also plot out the right window.Thus saving fuel,and time. TreBert