Two GOPers Destroyed America With the help of Mafia

reber g=emc^2

Sep 24, 2016, 5:18:19 PM9/24/16
Every American knows who they are.Mafia GOP press keeps all to stay in line. They got off killing JFK and Bobby so that put the fear in the hearts of anyone to go against them.Obama is alive proving all this. Hollywood people will never be able to make a Godfather movie again proves this.Fact is the word Godfather is not to be used in the press. Better to goose step,and kiss both cheeks. Vote Trump and put the mushrooms on the pizza. Trebert

hanson

Sep 24, 2016, 8:01:30 PM9/24/16
"reber g=emc^2" wrote: Every American knows who
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> is, that became
and is the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>

Serigo

Sep 24, 2016, 8:17:40 PM9/24/16
the man says Vote Trump ! and put the mushrooms on the pizza!

Ted Cruze agrees!

benj

Sep 24, 2016, 9:22:46 PM9/24/16
On 9/24/2016 5:18 PM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:
> Every American knows who they are.Mafia GOP press keeps all to stay in line. They got off killing JFK and Bobby so that put the fear in the hearts of anyone to go against them.Obama is alive proving all this. Hollywood people will never be able to make a Godfather movie again proves this.Fact is the word Godfather is not to be used in the press. Better to goose step,and kiss both cheeks. Vote Trump and put the mushrooms on the pizza. Trebert

Total Senile babble.
Herb at one time had enough of a brain to actually know how to build
wooden decks. That made him almost as smart about "science" as Odd...not
as smart, but almost! Now look at him. He doesn't even know where he is,
but thinks he's mayor of it.

hanson

Sep 24, 2016, 10:04:45 PM9/24/16

Ben Jacoby wrote:
> Total Senile babble.
> Herb at one time had enough of a brain to actually know how to build
> wooden decks. That made him almost as smart about "science" as Odd...not
> as smart, but almost! Now look at him. He doesn't even know where he is,
> but thinks he's mayor of it.

hanson wrote:
Hey, Benster. It's good to hear from you. I hope your scarcity of
posting is not related to your Health. I wish you the best.

Now AFA the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier>
goes, Bert should do what other cretins like himself do in any
election where there are always Glazierites running such as
Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Eeyore, Goofy, Winnie Poo, ... and
.... Bert could run as Swindler Bert, or FaceShit Glazier, etc.

... and if Glazier really has an IQ of 122 and is as clever
as he says, then he should not run for just for mayor, but

instead aim for a higher office, for one of the kind that uses
those currently popular acronyms, and run for:

___ POTUS__ for which you, Glazier, could use the slogan:
[[ Me, the "Primitive Old Timer Understands Shit": Vote Bert!.]]]

or __ SCOTUS ___ on which Bert could run for Chief Justice,
under the campaign slogan of:
[[[ Me, the "Stupid Criminal Old Timer Understands Shit": Vote
for Glazier! ]]]

or even for ___ POPE ___ from whose Vatican offices he has
already received 2 form letters, and sloganeer for that "seat"
of POPE with [[[[ Glazier is a "Pungent Old Potion Excrement"
... & lying to the faithful that Glazier meant to say "Sacrament" etc.

So, Ben, stay well and come back posting for more good laughs
... ahahahahahanson