Gravity is a property of mass - not a property of space !!

Y.Porat

Jul 11, 2010, 5:19:42 AM7/11/10
Gravity is a property of mass!!
it is *not* a property of space!

now of curved space time or other nonsense physic s alike !!
peoplehave lost too muchtime on that nonsense
curved space time
gravity should be loked in some basic mass particle
emitted from big masses
he Circlon'' might be a good start !!
the Circlon is a basic particle
that
'moves naturally in curved or circular paths
naturallt mease it is a premise
ie
it does not move in a curved pass
because 'some forces make it move like that but =
but it moves in a curved path
'because it was 'born' like that
and is actually the cause of all atractin froces
iow
it is a premis
exactly as 'curved space trime is another *premis*

the photon cannot be an attraction agent
because it moves in a **straight lines**
and if so to be an attraction agent is against the
conservation of Momentum principle
(the momentum has direction ...!!)
2
another nonsense attraction particle are the W or Z

AN ATTRACTION AGENT CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN ITS MOTHER
PARTICLE !!!
etc etc etc nonsense physics that 'modern physics''
is filled with
without any one eating it without blinking an eye!!
(mainly fucken mathematicians
that lead us toi a dead end position !!!)

Y.Porat
--------------------------------------

Surfer

Jul 11, 2010, 8:21:32 AM7/11/10
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 02:19:42 -0700 (PDT), "Y.Porat"
<y.y....@gmail.com> wrote:

An alternative to the idea of curved space-time, is that matter chews
up space, thus causing space to accelerate into matter.

The downward acceleration of space past us into the earth, then causes
us to feel the "force" of gravity, in the same way as how we feel
pushed backward, when an accelerating vehicle causes us to accelerate
relative to space.

This model also explains the gravitational slowing of clocks, without
the need to use GR.

http://home.epix.net/~hhlindner/Writings/Space/Physics.html

<Start extract>

If inertial space flows into the Earth as a fluid into a sink, then it
must have not only an acceleration at any given radial distance, r,
but also a determinate velocity. Its velocity at the Earth's surface
ought to be the sum of its total acceleration from rest at infinite
distance to the Earth's surface. This velocity should be identical to
Newton's escape velocity--the initial velocity that allows any object
on the surface of a large mass to escape that mass's gravitational
field. Thus at the Earth's surface, space should be moving radially
Earthward at sqrt(2 G M/r) , or 112km/s.

<snip>

If, as the evidence suggests, it is velocity in physical space, not
merely relative velocity, that red shifts atomic spectra and slows
atomic clocks, then an atomic clock held stationary at any given
height in a gravitational field should slow just as if it were moving
at the escape velocity for that height. This is indeed the case. The
accepted formula for the gravitational slowing of atomic clocks is:

Delta_v/v = 1 - sqrt(1 - 2 G M /rc^2)

Since v^2 = 2 G M/r in our model of gravitational space flow, the
gravitational red shift formula is identical to that for the
transverse Doppler shift:

Delta_v/v = 1 - sqrt(1 - v^2/c^2)

Thus the expected velocity of space at a given height in a
gravitational field correctly predicts the slowing of atomic clocks at
that height. We have thus derived the formula for the gravitational
red shift from a simple physical hypothesis and produced a physical
link between the mechanical effects of gravity and its effects on
atomic spectra.

<End extract>

Surfer

Jul 11, 2010, 8:39:28 AM7/11/10
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:51:32 +0930, Surfer <n...@spam.net> wrote:

>.. at the Earth's surface, space should be moving radially

>Earthward at sqrt(2 G M/r) , or 112km/s.

That should be 11.2 km/s

Dono.

Jul 11, 2010, 11:07:01 AM7/11/10
On Jul 11, 5:21 am, Surfer <n...@spam.net> wrote:

> This model also explains the gravitational slowing of clocks, without
> the need to use GR.
>
> http://home.epix.net/~hhlindner/Writings/Space/Physics.html

One idiot (Peter Brown) citing another idiot (Henry Linder
http://home.epix.net/%7Ehhlindner/Bio.html)

mpc755

Jul 11, 2010, 12:23:29 PM7/11/10
On Jul 11, 8:21 am, Surfer <n...@spam.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 02:19:42 -0700 (PDT), "Y.Porat"

Dark matter displaced by matter is more correct.

Space does not flow into the Earth.

Matter displaces dark matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced and 'displaces back'.
The 'displacing back' is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

You are mistaking the pressure exerted by displaced dark matter as a
'flow'.

Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constant
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047

"There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
relative to some a priori background geometrical space"

What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the matter.

"Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter
towards the matter and the pressure exerted by the displaced dark
matter in nearby regions towards the matter.

mpc755

Jul 11, 2010, 12:33:11 PM7/11/10
> Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047

> "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the matter.
>
> "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter
> towards the matter and the pressure exerted by the displaced dark
> matter in nearby regions towards the matter.

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
back out."

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.

The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
two boats. The two boats colliding creates a ripple in the water. The
ripple occurs because the boats displace water.

The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.

bert

Jul 11, 2010, 3:16:57 PM7/11/10
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
> dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
> back out."
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.
>
> The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
> two boats. The two boats colliding creates a ripple in the water. The
> ripple occurs because the boats displace water.
>
> The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.- Hide quoted text -

Gravity is a concave curve in space(einstein) Space energy makes a
convex curve (Glazier) TreBert

eric gisse

Jul 11, 2010, 3:22:23 PM7/11/10
Surfer wrote:

[...]

BORING. Gravitational red shift is old hat, any asshole can 'predict' it.

Let's see you predict the Lense-Thirring effect, or Mercury's perihelion
advance.

Y.Porat

Jul 11, 2010, 10:54:46 PM7/11/10

--------------------
Lets see you predict anything in physics
without mass
ps
why did you , little pompous fucker, snipped the
'sci.physics.relativity' from the original thread ??

Y.Porat

BURT

Jul 11, 2010, 11:07:34 PM7/11/10

God is creating gravity.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 12:34:04 AM7/12/10

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
back out."

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.

The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between

two boats. The two boat collision creates a ripple in the water. The

Y.Porat

Jul 12, 2010, 1:54:18 AM7/12/10
> two boats. The two boat collision creates a ripple in the water. The
> ripple occurs because the boats displace water.
>
> The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.

------------------
so very nice!!
a ring fits the 'Circlon' idea !!!
ie
basic particles that
MOVES NATURALLY IN A CLOSED CIRCLE!!

btw
i forgot to mention that the Circlon
can move in any size radius !!
even the same Circlon !!::

if colliding with another one
not head to head of path
but had to side of original path ---

both of them collides
change their radius of movement ::
one of them to a bigger radius
the other one
oppositely to ......
a smaler radius than it has before collision !!
(conservation of momentum !!! even here )
2
and now Mr MPC
you have to explain why is it that after
that gigantic collision of galaxies
no one of them keeps on moving away
**non stop** to get lost at the endless universe !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
---------------------------

Surfer

Jul 12, 2010, 2:45:42 AM7/12/10
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:22:23 -0700, eric gisse
<jowr.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Surfer wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>BORING. Gravitational red shift is old hat, any asshole can 'predict' it.

Well, the explanation was intended for non-experts.

>Let's see you predict the Lense-Thirring effect, or Mercury's perihelion
>advance.

A flowing space theory, though somewhat more complicated than
Lindner's theory, has also been used to predict both of those.

The Lense-Thirring effect is predicted in:

Novel Gravity Probe B Frame-Dragging Effect
Prog.Phys. 3 (2005) 30-33
http://www.ptep-online.com/index_files/2005/PP-03-05.PDF

So far as I can tell, the prediction (very close to the GR prediction)
is consistent with results shown here:
http://einstein.stanford.edu/highlights/status1.html

Mercury's perihelion advance is predicted in:

Process Physics: From Information Theory to Quantum Space and
Matter,
Cahill, RT 2005
(Nova Science Pub., New York)
https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1769

The latter differs slightly from the prediction made using GR, but is
claimed to result in a smaller discrepancy between prediction and
observation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity

eric gisse

Jul 12, 2010, 3:56:13 AM7/12/10
Surfer wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:22:23 -0700, eric gisse
> <jowr.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Surfer wrote:
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>BORING. Gravitational red shift is old hat, any asshole can 'predict' it.
>>
> Well, the explanation was intended for non-experts.
>

>>Let's see you predict the Lense-Thirring effect, or Mercury's perihelion
>>advance.
>>
> A flowing space theory, though somewhat more complicated than
> Lindner's theory, has also been used to predict both of those.
>
> The Lense-Thirring effect is predicted in:
>
> Novel Gravity Probe B Frame-Dragging Effect
> Prog.Phys. 3 (2005) 30-33
> http://www.ptep-online.com/index_files/2005/PP-03-05.PDF

FOR FUCKS SAKE, CAHILL AGAIN?

Stop acting like a Cahill puppet. I am embarrassed for you by virtue of
Cahill having his hand this far up your ass.

[snip rest]

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 8:33:37 AM7/12/10

The Moon's 'naturally' orbits the Earth because of the pressure
exerted towards the Earth by the dark matter displaced by the Earth.
The Earth 'naturally' orbits the Sun because of the pressure exerted
towards the Sun by the dark matter displaced by the Sun.

The Moon and Earth circle each other because of the dark matter
displaced by both. The Earth and Sun circle each other because of the
dark matter displaced by both.

> btw
> i forgot to mention that the Circlon
> can move in any size radius !!
> even the same Circlon !!::
>
> if colliding with another one
> not head to head of path
> but had to side of original path ---
>
> both of them collides
> change their radius of movement ::
> one of them to a bigger radius
> the other one
> oppositely to ......
> a smaler radius than it has before collision !!
> (conservation of momentum !!! even here )
> 2
> and now Mr MPC
> you have to explain why is it that after
> that gigantic collision of galaxies
> no one of them keeps on moving away
> **non stop** to get lost at the endless universe !!!

The collision causes the dark matter to ripple but just like throwing
a stone into a pond the dark matter 'displaces back'. Just like
throwing a stone into a pond does not leave a void in the pond, the
collision of galaxy clusters does not leave a void in space. Even
though the ripple of water propagates outward from where the stone
entered the water, the water applies pressure towards the stone.

For the galaxy clusters, this pressure exerted by the displaced dark
matter towards the clusters is gravity.

Y.Porat

Jul 12, 2010, 9:56:15 AM7/12/10
> ----------------------
why should the dfark matter pressure
th earth to sun??
while it is alleged to do it
the earth is rweacting back
and pushes the dark matter outwards
that is conservation of momentum!!!
does your dark matter obey conservation of momentum??

if so earth is reacting and pushing back outwared
so
waht should your dark matter not be relected tothe
endless universe by that action
if you will yell me that other dark amtetr is pushing the first one
inside
i will go on and on and ask you
and why should that **second layer**"" of dark matter be pushed outide
to the endless of universe
etc etc
i hope you got my question
(if not i will explain it again )
that i was asking myself more than 1`0 years ago (:-)
and mind you
that is a key question toundersatnd my
'Circlon' !!!
TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 11:59:08 AM7/12/10

Both the Earth and the Sun displace dark matter. The displaced dark
matter extends past both the Sun and Earth. This is why most dark
matter is detected outside of galaxy clusters. Matter displaces dark
matter.

The dark matter displaced by both the Sun and the Earth 'surrounds'
both and displaces back. The displaced dark matter which 'surrounds'
both the Earth and Sun exerts pressure towards both.

Surfer

Jul 12, 2010, 12:17:32 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 00:56:13 -0700, eric gisse
<jowr.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Surfer wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 12:22:23 -0700, eric gisse
>> <jowr.pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Surfer wrote:
>>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>>BORING. Gravitational red shift is old hat, any asshole can 'predict' it.
>>>
>> Well, the explanation was intended for non-experts.
>>

>>>Let's see you predict the Lense-Thirring effect, or Mercury's perihelion
>>>advance.
>>>
>> A flowing space theory, though somewhat more complicated than
>> Lindner's theory, has also been used to predict both of those.
>>
>> The Lense-Thirring effect is predicted in:
>>
>> Novel Gravity Probe B Frame-Dragging Effect
>> Prog.Phys. 3 (2005) 30-33
>> http://www.ptep-online.com/index_files/2005/PP-03-05.PDF
>
>FOR FUCKS SAKE, CAHILL AGAIN?

The paper made the right predictions. Why are you so concerned about
who the author is?

PD

Jul 12, 2010, 1:45:37 PM7/12/10
On Jul 11, 4:19 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gravity is a property of mass!!
> it is *not* a property of space!

Gravity is not a property. It is an interaction. It involves matter's
and energy's interaction with spacetime, and spacetime's interaction
with matter and energy.

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 2:40:01 PM7/12/10
On Jul 12, 1:45 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 11, 4:19 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Gravity is a property of mass!!
> > it is *not* a property of space!
>
> Gravity is not a property. It is an interaction. It involves matter's
> and energy's interaction with spacetime, and spacetime's interaction
> with matter and energy.

And exactly what is the physical interaction between matter and energy
and spacetime which causes gravity to exist?

[...]

PD

Jul 12, 2010, 4:17:55 PM7/12/10
On Jul 12, 1:40 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 1:45 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 11, 4:19 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Gravity is a property of mass!!
> > > it is *not* a property of space!
>
> > Gravity is not a property. It is an interaction. It involves matter's
> > and energy's interaction with spacetime, and spacetime's interaction
> > with matter and energy.
>
> And exactly what is the physical interaction between matter and energy
> and spacetime which causes gravity to exist?

That is easily described by any book on general relativity. Would you
like some recommended reading?

PD

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 4:28:38 PM7/12/10

You can't explain anything can you?

You can't explain how space curves but does not move.
You can't explain what physically occurs in nature to cause gravity.
You can't explain how a C-60 molecule enters, travels through, and
exits multiple slits simultaneously without releasing energy requiring
energy or having a change in momentum.
You can't explain the dark matter ring feature here:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

All of the above are easily explained in Dark Matter Displacement.

Let's start with a simple example to see how much you do not
understand.

Explain what occurs physically in nature in the following:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

The above is easily described in Dark Matter Displacement because the
above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.

PD

Jul 12, 2010, 5:08:43 PM7/12/10
On Jul 12, 3:28 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 4:17 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > And exactly what is the physical interaction between matter and energy
> > > and spacetime which causes gravity to exist?
>
> > That is easily described by any book on general relativity. Would you
> > like some recommended reading?
>
> > PD
>
> You can't explain anything can you?

Sure, I can, but why would I disgorge the contents of a book into an
ascii newsgroup, when it is so much more efficient, productive, and
appropriate if you ACTUALLY READ something?

Mike Cavedon, for a software engineer, you're awfully freakin' lazy.

I asked you a question: Would you like some recommended reading?

PD

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 5:25:47 PM7/12/10

Explain the following:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

The above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.
The above is evidence of the correctness of Dark Matter Displacement.

PD

Jul 12, 2010, 6:07:37 PM7/12/10
> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> The above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.

It's certainly evidence of dark matter in the shape of a ring.
It's not evidence for any displacement at all, unless you have a
quantitative model for how that works that matches this observation.
One could just as easily say that it is evidence that dark matter
exhbits concentrations in ripples, just like air does when there is a
big noise.
Then, you see, you would have the same phenomenon being "evidence" for
two completely different explanations.
How, then, would you propose determining which of these completely
different explanations the phenomenon is REALLY evidence for, since it
can only be evidence for one at most?
This (you will catch on eventually) is the secret to doing science,
not just making stuff up that sounds plausible.

PD

> The above is evidence of the correctness of Dark Matter Displacement.- Hide quoted text -

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 6:18:12 PM7/12/10

The big noise displaces the air which causes the ripple.

Explain the following:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

The above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.

PD

Jul 12, 2010, 6:42:14 PM7/12/10

Um, no. What do you think a big noise IS exactly?

OK, so let's see, you're a QA engineer at a reputable software firm
but you don't know the basics of 7th grade science? How did you get a
college degree?

"The big noise displaces the air..." yuck, yuck.
"Matter and dark matter cannot occupy the same three dimensional
point..." yuck, yuck.

> Explain the following:

I just offered you an explanation. Now: Tell me how you would *tell*
whether your explanation or my explanation is the one that really
applies? When you can answer THAT, then you may be able to do 7th
grade science.

> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> The above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.

Message has been deleted

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 9:13:33 PM7/12/10

'Sound'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound

"Sound is a travelling wave which is an oscillation of pressure
transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies
within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be
heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such
vibrations."

'Wave'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_wave#Traveling_waves

"A wave is a disturbance that propagates (travels) through space and
time, usually by transference of energy. A mechanical wave is a wave
that propagates through a medium due to restoring forces produced upon
its deformation. For example, sound waves propagate via air molecules
bumping into their neighbors."

The disturbance is a displacement of the medium the wave propagates
through. The particles bump into their neighbors because they are
displaced.

> OK, so let's see, you're a QA engineer at a reputable software firm
> but you don't know the basics of 7th grade science? How did you get a
> college degree?
>
> "The big noise displaces the air..." yuck, yuck.
> "Matter and dark matter cannot occupy the same three dimensional
> point..." yuck, yuck.
>

> > Explain the following:
>
> I just offered you an explanation. Now: Tell me how you would *tell*
> whether your explanation or my explanation is the one that really
> applies? When you can answer THAT, then you may be able to do 7th
> grade science.

When you said the dark matter ripple is analogous to a sound wave you
were correct. A sound wave is a vibration caused by the displacement
of particles. The dark matter ripple is caused by the displacement of
dark matter by matter.

The following is evidence of dark matter displacement:

mpc755

Jul 12, 2010, 9:27:29 PM7/12/10
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

'Sound'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound

"Sound is a travelling wave which is an oscillation of pressure
transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies
within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be
heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such
vibrations."

Pressure also correctly describes the change in state of the dark
matter. When dark matter is displaced by matter the dark matter exerts
pressure towards the matter.

Pressure exerted by dark matter displaced by matter is gravity.

Y.Porat

Jul 12, 2010, 10:19:06 PM7/12/10
> -------------------
================================
i will tell you what is the problem with your theory ...
the problem is that
TO TELL HALF OF THE TRUTH
IS TO CHEAT !!::

your sea wave or pool wave metaphor is cheating!! deceiving !!
space is not like a see or an ocean
of water !!
a see of water has on its edges-
BOUNDARIES (AGAIN - BOUNDARIES ))
our space has no boundaries on its edges
you dont have the' Dover cliffs' on its edges
those Dover cliffs are (listen carefully)
are pushing back your 'waves
that are coming back and forth from it
in our space you
**just dont have it *!!
a much better metaphor to describe your situation in space is
listen carefully)
is to pure water from a space craft!!
if you do it - what will happen to your water that you poured from
that
space craft ??

it will disperse and got lost in the endless universe !!
(provided that it will not be caught
by another field of gravity!!

so it is the field of gravity **that makes the gravity** -- not
space )

REAL EMPTY SPACE HAS NO FIELDS OF GRAVITY !!

on the other hand --
**MASS* HAS FIELD OF GRAVITY **

so the field of gravity can be such
why ??

i keep that question open at this moment
because
SPOON FEEDING IS NOT APPRECIATED !!!

it will be answered only later
not by your water ripples or waves metaphor !!

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------

mpc755

Y.Porat

Jul 13, 2010, 2:06:27 AM7/13/10
On Jul 13, 4:28 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 10:19 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 12, 5:59 pm, mp >
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
--------------
that is your private interpretation !!

where do you see a rock boundary??

iow
where do you see those 'Dover cliffs' there

Hoooop i forgot

my interpretation is that the are there billions of witches on
brooms that repel back with thier brooms
all dark matter backwards to form a rings like shape

all those billions of witched with brooms
have a Master Witch with a big pointed hat
that is ordering all the others with a megaphone
to line up in a circle with a radius of 2 light years!!

how about my explanation
what is yours better than mine ??
2
what you saw is a momentary temporary situation
so
WHAT DO YOU OR OTHERS KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS A FEW DAYS LATER ??

or a few years later ???
OR A FEW MILLION YEARS LATER
3
how do you know about what is that
ring composed of
ie
WHAT are ALL ITS COMPONENTS ??

TIA
Y.Porat
------------------------

Y.Porat

Jul 13, 2010, 3:38:16 AM7/13/10

Bravo
you make some advance
even if inspired by me (:-)

now
i have a little question for you PD

if you say 'an interaction'
so it is an interaction between
two physical entities
yet i order to understand that INTERACTION between those 2
entities
we have to know to scratch
the properties of those two actors
am i right ???
if so
whqt are the properties of that
mysterious space that can
curve a motion that would otherwise
move in a straight line
2
for example
out earth moved in a circle around the sun
and all that happens in space
now
**if that sun was not there**
our earth move in a strigfgt line isn t that so ??
so ???
what made our earth to move i a circle
is it space ???
or is it the -
sun
and earths masses ??
2
if we have jsut one mass in space
what is its interaction with space ??

3
if we have only two masses in space
but the distance between the two mass
--is a very very big big distance
(between those two masses)
what is the **interaction**
(inter **....). action)
between
those two mass --->-
------>****AND SPACE ** ??!!

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------

mpc755

Jul 13, 2010, 8:23:11 AM7/13/10

Private interpretation? You do realize I am quoting an article from
NASA?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

> where do you see a rock boundary??

Matter and dark matter are different states of the same material.

Where does the melting ice cube end and the water begin?

> iow
> where do   you see those 'Dover cliffs'   there
>
> Hoooop   i forgot
>
> my interpretation is that the are there billions of witches   on
> brooms   that repel back with  thier brooms
> all dark matter backwards to form a rings like shape
>
> all those billions of witched with brooms
> have a Master Witch    with a big pointed hat
> that is ordering all the others with a megaphone
> to   line up in a circle with a radius of 2 light years!!
>
> how about my explanation
> what is yours better than mine  ??
> 2

My explanation is supported by the evidence. There is physical
evidence of the dark matter ripple caused by the collision of the
galaxy clusters. This is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.

> what you   saw is a momentary temporary situation
> so
> WHAT DO YOU OR OTHERS KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS   A FEW DAYS LATER ??
>
> or a   few   years later ???
> OR A FEW MILLION YEARS LATER
> 3
> how do you know about what is that
> ring composed of
> ie
> WHAT  are ALL ITS COMPONENTS   ??

The material the ripple is a displacement of has mass. You can label
it whatever you want. Call it dark matter. Call it aether. Call it
quintessence. It doesn't matter. There is a material which has mass
and fills otherwise 'empty' space. It is displaced by matter.

mpc755

Jul 13, 2010, 8:41:00 AM7/13/10
On Jul 13, 2:06 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

> how do you know about what is that
> ring composed of
> ie
> WHAT  are ALL ITS COMPONENTS   ??

There is no reason to believe dark matter is not a 'one something'.
Stating 'what are the components' of dark matter is short sighted.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we
can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters
in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking
the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
is aether with mass.

Y.Porat

Jul 13, 2010, 9:44:18 AM7/13/10

--------------------
you (or others) still do not explain
why all that dark matter from
galaxy collision
do not disperse immediately
**and endlessly always to the outwards direction ***-- and get lost
in the endless universe
(by diluting itself more and more )
you have to understand
had it been that **the density of dark matter was always constant
every where ***-
('come what come may')--
----that dark matter would** not **
explode and move from the point of collision ----
outwards !!!
iow
it can be only if there is different in densities-- in different
locations
of the universe !!!
and once it moves outwards
the volume it occupy become bigger
and density smaller
so
what prevents that to happen ??

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------
2
is that dark matter massive or not

TIA
Y.Porat
------------------

mpc755

Jul 13, 2010, 10:05:17 AM7/13/10

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"So, too, the background galaxies behind the ring show coherent
changes in their shapes due to the presence of the dense ring."

> TIA
> Y.Porat
> -------------------
> 2
> is that dark matter massive or not
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ------------------

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
The material has mass.

Y.Porat

Jul 13, 2010, 10:45:33 AM7/13/10
On Jul 13, 2:4 harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

> "Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
> entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
> surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
> course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we
> can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters
> in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking
> the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
> impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were
> observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
> varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
> consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
> it as a medium."
>
> Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
> is aether with mass.

-------------
=====================
i am trying to avoid spoon feeding you
with the reasonable answer
but it does not work with you !!
so i will try to make it shoten it

in order that your ripple story will work
you must have some borders around your
'lake of water
AND THERE IS SUCH
BLOCKING BORDER !!
IT IS CALLED GRAVITY!!

evry one will tell you tha tit is **gravity**
that opposes the quick spread
and lost forever of material !!
(you already agreed that dark matter is massive )
(no mass (the only one) no real physics!! remember ...??

so we say 'gravity'
but now we just came back to the start point:
what makes the gravitational force ??!!!
do you relate it to curved space
or to some properties of mass
(what ever that mass is !!)

TIA
Y.Porat
-----------------

mpc755

Jul 13, 2010, 11:06:10 AM7/13/10

Dark matter permeates matter. Dark matter exists between the nuclei of
matter. Dark matter is displaced by matter and displaces back.

Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Dark matter has mass.

PD

Jul 13, 2010, 12:53:19 PM7/13/10

There is no recent advance here. I've just told you what's been
understood since 1915, and which you would be able to find for
yourself just by reading a book.

> now
> i have a little question for you PD
>
> if you say 'an   interaction'
> so it is an    interaction between
> two physical   entities

Yes, between matter and spacetime.

> yet i order to understand that INTERACTION  between those 2
> entities
> we have to  know to scratch
> the properties of those two actors
> am   i right  ???
> if so
> whqt are the properties of that
> mysterious space that can
> curve a motion that would otherwise
> move  in a straight    line

I've already listed properties in another post for you. Did you read
that?

> 2
> for example
> out earth moved in a circle around the sun
> and all that happens in space
> now
> **if that sun was not there**
> our earth move in a strigfgt line isn t that so ??
> so ???
> what   made our earth to move i a circle
> is it space ???
>  or is it the -
> sun
> and earths masses ??

The sun affects the curvature of spacetime in the vicinity of the
Earth (and everywhere else), and the Earth responds to the curvature
of spacetime where it is at. The same is true vice-versa.

This is all very basic stuff. You should be very familiar with it.

> 2
> if we have jsut one mass in space
> what is its interaction   with space ??
>
> 3
> if we have only two masses in space
> but  the distance   between    the two mass
> --is a very  very big big distance
> (between those two masses)
> what is the **interaction**
>   (inter **....). action)
>  between
> those two mass  --->-
> ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat

BURT

Jul 13, 2010, 3:35:41 PM7/13/10
> Pressure exerted by dark matter displaced by matter is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

Flowing energy point indicates an inward flowing space push.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Jul 13, 2010, 7:35:04 PM7/13/10

The sun displaces dark matter and the Earth responds to the
displacement of dark matter where it is at. The same is true vice-
versa.

The dark matter is not at rest when displaced and displaces back. The
displacing back is the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter
towards the Earth and the sun.

The pressure exerted by displaced dark matter is gravity.

mpc755

BURT

Jul 13, 2010, 7:43:46 PM7/13/10
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "The simulations show that when the two clusters smash together, the
> dark matter falls to the center of the combined cluster and sloshes
> back out."
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> A rock creates a ripple by displacing the water in a pond.
>
> The two galaxy cluster collision is analogous to a collision between
> two boats. The two boat collision creates a ripple in the water. The
> ripple occurs because the boats displace water.
>
> The ripple occurs because the galaxy clusters displace dark matter.
>
> Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047

> "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the matter.
>
> "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter
> towards the matter and the pressure exerted by the displaced dark
> matter in nearby regions towards the matter.
>
> Space does not flow into the Earth.
>
> Matter displaces dark matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced and 'displaces back'.
> The 'displacing back' is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

You have no superior concept. Flow is the real thing.

Even energy flows with space and time over it.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Jul 13, 2010, 7:53:07 PM7/13/10

Y.Porat

Jul 13, 2010, 10:41:24 PM7/13/10
-------------
??????
(:-) (:-)
----------
so please answer the following questions that you didnt answer :::

> This is all very basic stuff. You should be very familiar with it.

>----------------
basic but parrots job ...
you dont think you parrot !!!
so
see by questions .

2
and
3
----------------
> > 2
> > if we have just one mass in space

> > what is its interaction   with space ??

> ----------------
???

> > 3
> > if we have only two masses in space
> > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > --is a very  very big big distance
> > (between those two masses)
> > what is the **interaction**
> >   (inter **....). action)
> >  between
> > those two mass  --->-
> > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!

------------
please answer questions 2 and 3...

TIA
Y.Porat
----------------------

Y.Porat

Jul 13, 2010, 10:55:53 PM7/13/10

-------------
1 i am glad that you realized at last that
no mass - no real physics !!
yet another question for you

if dark matter is massive
then
if our earth is orbitiong in that massive
medium
it should be in friction with that massive medium ----->

------> and its velocity orbit movement
SHOULD SLOW DOWN GRADUALLY!!
why that does not occur (happen ) ???
(think for instance about* your* 'water' MEDIA metaphor :::
a ship that moves in water is loosing velocity
if ENERGY IS NOT ADDED TO IT !!)

TIA
Y.Porat
---------------------

mpc755

Jul 14, 2010, 1:18:19 AM7/14/10

I have been stating aether and matter are different states of the same
material for years. I have been stating aether has mass for years.
Aether is a frictionless superfluid one-something. Dark matter is a
frictionless superfluid one something.

> yet another question for you
>
> if dark matter is massive
> then
> if our earth is orbitiong in that massive
> medium
> it should be in friction with   that massive medium ----->
>
> ------>    and its velocity orbit movement
> SHOULD SLOW DOWN GRADUALLY!!
> why     that does not occur  (happen ) ???
> (think  for instance about* your* 'water'  MEDIA   metaphor  :::
> a ship that moves in water is loosing velocity
> if ENERGY IS NOT ADDED TO  IT  !!)
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat
> ---------------------

'Frictionless supersolid a step closer'
http://www.physorg.com/news185201084.html

"Superfluidity and superconductivity cause particles to move without
friction. Koos Gubbels investigated under what conditions such
particles keep moving endlessly without losing energy, like a swimmer
who takes one mighty stroke and then keeps gliding forever along the
swimming pool."

In the analogy the swimmer is any body and the water is the dark
matter. Just as the swimmer displaces the water, whether the swimmer
is at rest with respect to the water, or not, a body displaces dark
matter, whether the body is at rest with respect to the dark matter,
or not.

In the analogy the moving swimmer creates a displacement wave in the
water. A moving particle creates a displacement wave in dark matter.

'On the super-fluid property of the relativistic physical vacuum
medium and the inertial motion of particles'
http://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0701/0701155.pdf

"Abstract: The similarity between the energy spectra of relativistic
particles and that of quasi-particles in super-conductivity BCS theory
makes us conjecture that the relativistic physical vacuum medium as
the ground state of the background field is a super fluid medium, and
the rest mass of a relativistic particle is like the energy gap of a
quasi-particle. This conjecture is strongly supported by the results
of our following investigation: a particle moving through the vacuum
medium at a speed less than the speed of light in vacuum, though
interacting with the vacuum medium, never feels friction force and
thus undergoes a frictionless and inertial motion."

A particle in the super fluid medium displaces the super fluid medium,
whether the particle is at rest with respect to the super fluid
medium, or not. A moving particle creates a displacement wave in the
super fluid medium.

A particle in dark matter displaces the dark matter, whether the
particle is at rest with respect to the dark matter, or not. The
particle could be an individual nucleus. A moving particle creates a
displacement wave in the dark matter.

Dark matter is displaced by an individual nucleus. When discussing
gravity as the pressure associated with the dark matter displaced by
matter, what is being discussed is the dark matter being displaced by
each and every nucleus which is the matter which is the object.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics
by the double solution theory
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

"I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the
wave, "the guidance formula". It may easily be generalized to the case
of an external field acting on the particle."

"This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present
theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave
where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite
natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always
be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is
located."

de Broglie's definition of wave-particle duality is of a physical wave
and a physical particle. The particle occupies a very small region of
the wave.

In Dark Matter Displacement, the external field is the dark matter. In
a double slit experiment the particle occupies a very small region of
the wave and enters and exits a single slit. The wave enters and exits
the available slits. The dark matter displacement wave creates
interference upon exiting the slits which alters the direction the
particle travels. Detecting the particle causes decoherence of the
associated dark matter displacement wave (i.e. turns the wave into
chop) and there is no interference.

Gravity is pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter.

Inertial

Jul 14, 2010, 1:44:40 AM7/14/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

> 2
> if we have just one mass in space
> what is its interaction with space ??

It curves spacetime

> 3
> if we have only two masses in space
> but the distance between the two mass
> --is a very very big big distance
> (between those two masses)
> what is the **interaction**
> (inter **....). action)
> between
> those two mass --->-
> ------>****AND SPACE ** ??!!

Both curve spacetime, that curvature causes them to move toward each other
(what we call gravity). At a "very very big big distance" it would be a
very very small small acceleration.

mpc755

Jul 14, 2010, 2:06:33 AM7/14/10

What physically occurs in nature to cause the curvature of
'spacetime'?

You are misinterpreting the displacement of dark matter by matter as
the curvature of 'spacetime'?

Y.Porat

Jul 14, 2010, 3:00:59 AM7/14/10
On Jul 14, 7:44 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> > 2
> > if we have just one mass in space
> > what is its interaction   with space ??
>
> It curves spacetime
>------------------
doi have toinfere from above
that Inertial is just anothername of PD??
(:-)
from PD i expect a bit more imtelligent answer

(:-)

> > 3
> > if we have only two masses in space
> > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > --is a very  very big big distance
> > (between those two masses)
> > what is the **interaction**
> >   (inter **....). action)
> >  between
> > those two mass  --->-
> > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!
>
> Both curve spacetime, that curvature causes them to move toward each other
> (what we call gravity).  At a "very very big big distance" it would be a
> very very small small acceleration.

----------------
but idiot
i asked about a case in which the distance
between the two masses is *very very big*
does an imbecile like you nderstand what
dies it means ??
the other next questions --- i wil ask later PD not
the anonymous gangster with 3 false names

while as an anonymous ----

HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS BEHAVIOR
and stupid parroting answers

i will not go on with that double names game
ie
to let the gangster imbecile pig ''Inertial''
to do the gangstering job for Paul Draper

PD can speak for himself unless he is running away
as usual -while pushed to the corner...

----**the same velocity as he pops in **
(with no one inviting him to pop in ....!!!

Y.P
---------------------------

Y.Porat

Jul 14, 2010, 7:28:54 AM7/14/10

--------------
dark matter or not dark matter

NOTHING IS CURVING SPACE
BECAUSE SPACE IS NOTHING
AND IF NOT MASS IN IT
ID DOES NOT HAVE ANY PROPERTIES
EXCEPT HOSTING MASS
WHILE MASS IS THE REAL HERO OF GRAVITY !!

2
we heard just above form the genius PD
that space has EM waves
if it was not funny it is sad
how idiotic 'scientists can be:

he himself admitted that EM radiation has if not mass
at least 'relativistic mass'
so according to that genius PD
vacuum has .... (AS VACUUM !!!!!)...
----""relativistic mass""!!.....
did you get how far
insane personal hatred can lead
someone who calls himself a physicist
(may be even a teacher of physics !!!)

Y.Porat
----------------------

mpc755

Jul 14, 2010, 8:47:23 AM7/14/10

There are no voids in three dimensional space. Space consists of dark
matter and matter. What is often referred to as the curvature of
spacetime is the displacement of dark matter by matter.

The analogy is placing a bowling ball into a tank of water. The
bowling ball displaces the water. Removing the bowling ball from the
tank of water does not leave a void in the water. The water fills-in
where the bowling ball was. The filling-in is the result of the
pressure exerted by the displaced water towards the bowling ball.

Displaced dark matter exerts pressure towards matter.

Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

> 2

> we heard just above form the genius PD
> that space has EM waves
> if it was not funny it is sad
> how idiotic 'scientists can be:

EM waves propagate through dark matter. EM waves are a displacement of
dark matter.

Inertial

Jul 14, 2010, 9:48:27 AM7/14/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>On Jul 14, 7:44 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" wrote in message

>> > 2
>> > if we have just one mass in space
>> > what is its interaction with space ??
>>
>> It curves spacetime
>>------------------
>doi have toinfere from above
>that Inertial is just anothername of PD??

Nope

>(:-)
>from PD i expect a bit more imtelligent answer

Why .. that was perfectly intelligent and what GR says

>(:-)
>
>> > 3
>> > if we have only two masses in space
>> > but the distance between the two mass
>> > --is a very very big big distance
>> > (between those two masses)
>> > what is the **interaction**
>> > (inter **....). action)
>> > between
>> > those two mass --->-
>> > ------>****AND SPACE ** ??!!
>>
>> Both curve spacetime, that curvature causes them to move toward each
>> other
>> (what we call gravity). At a "very very big big distance" it would be a
>> very very small small acceleration.
>----------------
>but idiot

That's you

> i asked about a case in which the distance
> between the two masses is *very very big*

That's what I answered. Read again

> does an imbecile like you

[snip rest unread after unfounded insult and Porat's own inability to read]

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 10:21:09 AM7/14/10

Well, YOU say the sun displaces dark matter. Physicists are probably
talking about something different than what you're talking about then.

> The same is true vice-
> versa.
>
> The dark matter is not at rest when displaced and displaces back. The
> displacing back is the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter
> towards the Earth and the sun.
>
> The pressure exerted by displaced dark matter is gravity.
>

> > This is all very basic stuff. You should be very familiar with it.
>
> > > 2
> > > if we have jsut one mass in space
> > > what is its interaction   with space ??
>
> > > 3
> > > if we have only two masses in space
> > > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > > --is a very  very big big distance
> > > (between those two masses)
> > > what is the **interaction**
> > >   (inter **....). action)
> > >  between
> > > those two mass  --->-
> > > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!
>
> > > TIA
> > > Y.Porat

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 10:22:54 AM7/14/10

It alters the metric of the space around it.

> > ----------------
> ???
> > > 3
> > > if we have only two masses in space
> > > but  the distance   between    the two mass
> > > --is a very  very big big distance
> > > (between those two masses)
> > > what is the **interaction**
> > >   (inter **....). action)
> > >  between
> > > those two mass  --->-
> > > ------>****AND SPACE **  ??!!

Each of the masses affects the curvature of the space everywhere, just
like two charged ping-pong balls affect the electric field in space
everywhere. This is all basic stuff.

>  ------------
> please answer questions 2 and 3...
>
> TIA
> Y.Porat

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 10:24:17 AM7/14/10

Sorry, but we do not get to define what space is and make bald
declarations like that.
We can recognize space and then INVESTIGATE what it is and what
properties it has, but we don't make bald assertions that it IS
nothing and therefore CANNOT have properties.

> AND IF NOT MASS IN IT
> ID DOES NOT HAVE ANY PROPERTIES
>  EXCEPT HOSTING MASS
> WHILE MASS IS THE  REAL HERO OF GRAVITY !!
>
> 2
> we heard just above form the genius PD
> that space has EM waves
> if it was not funny it is sad
> how idiotic 'scientists can be:
>
> he himself admitted that EM radiation has if not mass
> at least 'relativistic mass'
> so  according to that  genius PD
> vacuum has .... (AS VACUUM !!!!!)...
> ----""relativistic mass""!!.....
> did you get how far
> insane personal hatred can lead
> someone who   calls himself a physicist
> (may be even a teacher of physics !!!)
>
> Y.Porat

mpc755

Jul 14, 2010, 10:25:02 AM7/14/10

You can not explain how spacetime curves but does not move because you
have no idea what occurs physically in nature.

What you are trying to say, but failing miserably, is dark matter is
displaced by matter.

Inertial

Jul 14, 2010, 10:34:40 AM7/14/10
"PD" wrote in message

>It alters the metric of the space around it.

I worded it in layman's terms for Porat as 'it curves spacetime' .. but
that's the same thing

>,> > ----------------

>> ???
>
>Each of the masses affects the curvature of the space everywhere, just
>like two charged ping-pong balls affect the electric field in space
>everywhere.

Again , same thing I was saying .. they both curve spacetime, and that
curvature causes the masses to ('want' to) move.

> This is all basic stuff.

Yeup .. sure is.

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 10:49:05 AM7/14/10
On Jul 14, 9:34 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
> "PD"  wrote in message

> >It alters the metric of the space around it.
>
> I worded it in layman's terms for Porat as 'it curves spacetime' .. but
> that's the same thing

Yes.

> >,> > ----------------
> >> ???
>
> >Each of the masses affects the curvature of the space everywhere, just
> >like two charged ping-pong balls affect the electric field in space
> >everywhere.
>
> Again , same thing I was saying .. they both curve spacetime, and that
> curvature causes the masses to ('want' to) move.

Yes.

> > This is all basic stuff.
>

> Yeup .. sure is.- Hide quoted text -

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 10:54:03 AM7/14/10

Well, you can say it's because of that, but your mistaken about that
"because" as much as you are about the others.
I DO NOT (not "can not") explain to you how spacetime curves but does
not move, because you are an insufferable jerk with severe emotional
problems.

Now, I'd be happy to have you assert that my motivations are not at
all what I think my motivations are, and that you have the unique, God-
blessed insight to see my motivations better than I do. This will
firmly establish your mental slide, and you will have the opportunity
to prepare for the day your company lets you go as a liability.

mpc755

Jul 14, 2010, 10:58:23 AM7/14/10

You do not, because you can not, explain how spactime curves but does
not move because the statement 'spacetime curves' has nothing to do
with the physics of nature.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 11:13:26 AM7/14/10

So, thank you for firmly establishing your mental slide, and
embellishing it with your compulsive response pattern of cut-and-paste
repetition.

PD

Y.Porat

Jul 14, 2010, 11:16:26 AM7/14/10

-----------------
MR PD

you can believe it or not
but i feel very bad on being rude with you
yet sometimes you 'drive me out of my mind'
by fantasic nonsense hand wavings
like:
i asked you in anothe thread
(what can er reject in 21 century or alike)
so i asked you waht are the proeprties of space??
(you cant deal with a physical entity
without defining it reasonable by indicating waht are its properties
or waht are not itsproperties:
i asked what are according to you the
properties of space so

so here is a quote from your answer :
quote:

Quite a few.
- curvature
- impedance
- permittivity
- permeability
- electric field
- magnetic field
- gravitational field
Quite a few others too...
end of quote ::

i must say that while seing it i remained stunned and open
mouthed ...

please note what you said
space has
(among the other nonsense )

it has electric field
gravitatioanl field (field as one not as many !!!)
and magnetic fields
so

Mr PD i was asking about the **net space!**
i was not asking about the 'visitors' there
as if i would ask
what are the properties of that room as an empty room
and you wi ltell me
there are tables chairs computers etc etc !!

take even your answer which you said:
electric fields
or magnetic fields
are those fields part of the empty space ??

are there not places in that space in which
THERE ***ARE NOT *** ELECTRIC OR MAGNETIC FIELDS ??!!

ARE THERE NOT LOCATIONS IN WHICH
THERE IS NO MASS AT ALL ??
even not 'relativistic mass '' (:-)
2

and to my question about two mass in space
that are very far away
you said
even so 'each of them curves space!!!'
if a single mass curves space
why does it move in a strait line ??!!

can you prove that a single mass moves in space in a curved
line ???

Y.Porat
--------------------------

mpc755

Jul 14, 2010, 11:20:45 AM7/14/10

It is evident you are unable to explain what occurs physically in
nature to cause spacetime to curve.

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 11:41:05 AM7/14/10

Sorry, but the analogy is not quite right. A room has walls and a
floor that are properties of the room itself. It would be foolish to
say that an empty room cannot even have walls or a floor, or it would
not be completely empty. The room is not a room without floor or wall.
Emptying the room of furniture still leaves it with the properties of
walls and floor.

> take even your answer which you said:
> electric fields
>  or magnetic fields
> are those fields part of the empty space ??

Yes, the field is part of space. Space is NOT just an empty container
for everything else that has properties.

> are there not places in that space in which
> THERE ***ARE NOT  *** ELECTRIC OR MAGNETIC   FIELDS ??!!

There are certainly places where the field has value zero, but a field
extends through all space. I'll give you an example. If you take two
positively charged ping-pong balls, this will create a static electric
field, a property of space, EVERYWHERE throughout the region around
the ping-pong balls. There will be a point on a line between the ping-
pong balls, though, where the value of the electric field is zero.
This doesn't mean that this point of space is any more "empty" than a
place where the electric field is not zero.

It's similar to a case of a ball being tossed straight up in the air.
It has nonzero momentum at every point of the flight. At the top of
the flight, the ball still has momentum, but it has zero value. It
simply isn't true that the ball *loses* momentum for an instant at the
top of the flight. Momentum is a property of the ball throughout the
flight, even at the very top.

> ARE THERE NOT LOCATIONS IN WHICH
> THERE IS NO MASS AT ALL ??
> even     not 'relativistic    mass  ''  (:-)
> 2
>
> and to   my question about two mass in space
> that are very far away
> you said
> even so    'each of them curves space!!!'
> if a single mass curves space
> why does it move in a strait line ??!!

Because it curves the space in the region AROUND it. The path in the
region where the mass IS is straight. If you roll a ball along the
side of a bowl, its path will be an oval around the center of the
bowl, but if the ball is at the bottom of the bowl and you nudge it it
will go in a straight line.

This is no different than a charged object creating an electric field
in all the space around the object, but the object doesn't accelerate
due to its own electric field.

Again, this is BASIC stuff, found in any freshman physics text.

> can   you prove that a single mass moves   in space in a curved
> line ???
>
> Y.Porat
> --------------------------

Y.Porat

Jul 14, 2010, 2:16:09 PM7/14/10
On Jul 14, 5:41 pm, P any !!!)

==============================--------------------
can you prove that idiotic hand waving??
just prove it !!
that while a single mass is moving in space
space is curving it from all sides !!
my claim is that
it srrounds it from all sides
by a soft blanket of 3 centimeter thick !!

that is the kind of science that your
unlimited impertinence can produce !!

arnt you ashamed ???!!!
ashamed even by your own criteria
about what is physics science !!!
btw
if you like to steal soemmthing from me
better do it properly
in my circlon mopdel that i present at the appndix of my book
i show it sort of
the Circlon surround the secondary mass
in an unsymmetrical way
that i wonder of you understood it proprerly

yet the difference is that in my model
itr is done by a particle a massive one
that moves naturally in a closed circle
(NOT BY YOUR IDIOTIC SPACE !!)
if not disturbed on its way by another circlon etc etc
but that is mysuggested model
and thatis why i presented it only at my appandix!!
as a ""suggestion not as a theory given my GOD
and i assert it explicitly as not proven
as youi do it !!
because i am not a pompous crook as you are !!
and you crook call your private suggetion or other idiotic suggsetion
as
if your intention is to make me sick about discussing with you
you will get it soon !!

"basic knowlwdge known to a secondary school boy'''

no fucken demagogy as yourself will convice
an adult ** honest* serious scientists !!
Y.Porat
---------------------
..

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 3:21:04 PM7/14/10

Theories are not proven. They are tested, quantitative prediction
against experimental measurement.
One does not have to PROVE a conceptual model first.
One entertains a conceptual model (no matter how stupid or crazy you
think it is), and then develops it into quantitative predictions that
can be tested. Then you test them.
If you didn't know this is how science works, then we have to focus on
that first.

> that while a single mass is moving in space
> space is curving it from all sides !!

We test it the same way we'd answer the same question about the
electric field around a single charge.
You'll note that freshman physics texts DO talk about the electric
field around single charges.

> my claim is that
> it srrounds it from all sides
> by a soft blanket of 3 centimeter thick !!
>
> that is the kind of science that your
> unlimited impertinence can produce !!
>
> arnt you ashamed   ???!!!
> ashamed even by your own criteria
> about what   is physics science !!!
> btw
> if you like to steal soemmthing from me
> better do it properly
> in my circlon mopdel that i present at the appndix of my book
> i show it sort of
> the Circlon surround the secondary mass
> in an unsymmetrical way
> that i wonder of you understood it  proprerly
>
> yet   the difference is that in my model
> itr is done by  a  particle a massive one
> that moves   naturally in a closed circle
> (NOT BY YOUR IDIOTIC SPACE !!)

Well, you call it "your idiotic space," but that model DOES make
QUANTITATIVE predictions that work very well. Your circlon idea does
nothing of the kind.

> if not disturbed on   its way by another circlon etc etc
> but that is mysuggested model
> and thatis why i presented it only at my appandix!!
> as a ""suggestion  not as a theory given my GOD
> and i assert it explicitly as not proven
> as youi do it !!
> because i am not a pompous crook as you are !!
> and you crook call your private suggetion or other idiotic suggsetion
> as
> if your intention is to  make me sick about discussing    with you
> you will get it soon  !!
>
> "basic knowlwdge known to a secondary school boy'''
>
> no  fucken demagogy  as yourself will convice
> an  adult  ** honest* serious  scientists !!
> Y.Porat
> ---------------------

PD

Jul 14, 2010, 6:06:23 PM7/14/10

Well, as I said, how detached you are from reality is your problem.

How do you keep a job?

mpc755

Jul 14, 2010, 6:48:20 PM7/14/10

Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave.

Y.Porat

Jul 14, 2010, 9:23:16 PM7/14/10
On Jul 14, 9:21 pm, PD > > > > that are very far away
=================================
--------------------
cheating again !!!
you are very good in philosophic ball bogglings
but we need pratical* specific* understanding
and knowledge !!

you can make **some* again some**quantitive
predictions but then you confront a situation in which

YOUR FUCKEN THEORY CANOT ANSWER !!
because you are fiddling with data to fit it to theory by
experimental TRIAL AND ERROR
but your undertsanding of the real reasons why it works ((WORKS
PARTIALLY !!)
IS WRONG !!
GR
DOES NOT WORK FOR MICROCOSM
NO MATTER WHAT ARE YOUR FUCKEN
EXCUSES FOR IT
GR COULD **NOT** UNIFY ALL FORCES UNDER ONE(umbrella ) FORCE SYSTEM
all other atraction forces are based on
FORCE AGENTS that are mediating by constant movement between
particles
and that is why ***Gravitons** were introduced into
science and rightly so !!!
and not the **religious ** curved space

for instance
what are the means of curved space
to interact (comunicate) with the mass in it ??
2
if you say that a single mass moving in space
is surrounded by sort of covering space
if so
how can it move in a STRAIGHT LINE
while it is surrounded by covering curved space ??

3
how can space ''know '' what is the qauntity of mass in it and to
'curve accordingly
what are the means of comunication
(interactions) between mass
and the space around it ???
do you have there witches on brooms
from 500 years ago ???

you see the problem

(no chance!! for a religious man ..!!
that probably*** makes his living from that religion !!.no much
differnce from 500 years ago ...)

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GUESS
IN good PHYSICS
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND and know THAT MATTER TO SCRATCH
or else it comes a day
while you are in a dead end
as with unifying all forces !!
forces for a real physicst (not a fuckn mathematician ) are not done
by **holy ghosts**
but with
FORCE AGENTS MOVING AND MEDIATING BETWEEN MASSES

Einstein could not know it 100 years ago !!
had he known it as we know it today
he would through idiots parrots like you
to the garbage of science !!

Y.Porat
-----------------------------

mpc755

Jul 15, 2010, 1:06:03 AM7/15/10

Explain what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
but not move.
Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
without losing momentum.
Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy.
Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
determine the past.

Oh yeah, that's right, you can't.

Dark Matter Displacement explains what occurs physically in nature in
all of the above.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.

A moving C-60 molecule has an associated dark matter displacement
wave.
Energy is the physical effect caused by matter converting to dark
matter.
The future does not determine the past in the physics of nature.

Y.Porat

Jul 15, 2010, 2:47:06 AM7/15/10

-----------------
if you will say that
dark matter is a massive particle
that moves naturally in a curved line
not because of curved space time
I WILL BE WITH YOU (:-)!!
btw
i dont agree with you and PD
about dark mater ao any physical entity that
fuills completely space withitself
that is physics stupidity
if spca was ful of it without any empty space
beside it
THAT ENTIRY WHOULD NOT BE ABLE
TO MOVE A FRACTION OF A MOVEMENT

free or any movement cannot be done
without some empty space to move into it!!
it cannot move into the other physical entity** like
itself ** !!
no need to be a genius
(in a big understatement.... )--
in order of understanding it !!!
and if so
empty space has no properties at all
except hosting mass
(or relativistic mass if youlike 'relativistic mass'
which is another physics stupidity (:-))

ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------------
Y.Porat
-------------------

mpc755

Jul 15, 2010, 8:36:22 AM7/15/10

It is not known if dark matter consists of particles or not. Einstein
insists it can not be known if the ether consists of separate movable
particles.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else-with the help of small floats, for instance -
we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water
alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for
tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics - if, in fact nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Dark matter does not move with matter. Dark matter is displaced by
matter. If you roll a bowling ball down a ramp through a tank of water
then the water does not move with the bowling ball. The water is
displaced by the bowling ball. The water 'displaces back' against the
bowling ball. The water applies pressure towards the bowling ball.

Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

>  i dont agree with you and PD
> about dark mater ao any physical entity that
> fuills completely space withitself
> that is physics stupidity
> if spca was ful of it without any empty space
> beside it
>  THAT ENTIRY WHOULD NOT BE ABLE
> TO  MOVE A FRACTION OF A MOVEMENT

'On the super-fluid property of the relativistic physical vacuum
medium and the inertial motion of particles'
http://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0701/0701155.pdf

"Abstract: The similarity between the energy spectra of relativistic
particles and that of quasi-particles in super-conductivity BCS theory
makes us conjecture that the relativistic physical vacuum medium as
the ground state of the background field is a super fluid medium, and
the rest mass of a relativistic particle is like the energy gap of a
quasi-particle. This conjecture is strongly supported by the results
of our following investigation: a particle moving through the vacuum
medium at a speed less than the speed of light in vacuum, though
interacting with the vacuum medium, never feels friction force and
thus undergoes a frictionless and inertial motion."

A particle in the super fluid medium displaces the super fluid medium,
whether the particle is at rest with respect to the super fluid
medium, or not. A moving particle creates a displacement wave in the
super fluid medium.

A particle in dark matter displaces the dark matter, whether the
particle is at rest with respect to the dark matter, or not. The
particle could be an individual nucleus. A moving particle creates a
displacement wave in the dark matter.

Dark matter is displaced by an individual nucleus. When discussing
gravity as the pressure associated with the dark matter displaced by
matter, what is being discussed is the dark matter being displaced by
each and every nucleus which is the matter which is the object.

>  free or any   movement cannot be  done
> without some empty space to  move into  it!!
> it cannot move into the other physical entity** like
> itself **  !!
> no need to be a genius
> (in a big understatement.... )--
>  in order of understanding it !!!
> and if so
> empty space has no properties at all
> except hosting mass
> (or relativistic mass  if youlike 'relativistic mass'
> which is another physics  stupidity    (:-))

How do you explain the following?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.
The above is evidence of the correctness of Dark Matter Displacement.

Y.Porat

Jul 15, 2010, 9:45:21 AM7/15/10

--------------
are you talking to youiself idiot crook
if a single mass is surounded from all direactions by curved space
IT WOULD NOT MOVE IN ASTRAIGTH LINE!!
IT WIL NE TRAPPED IN THAT CLOSED CURVED VOLUME!!!
2
your claim that thee is not a bit of completely empty space inour
universe
is an understanding of a fucken retarded mathematician!

if all space was full of physicsl entities
***nothing could move in space !!!*
got it imbecile ??
movement is by definition change of location
if all locations were COMPLETELY emplyed by SOME PHYSICAL ENTITIES
NON OF THEM COULD MOVE OF ITS PALCE TO ANOTHER PLACE
BECAUSE IT IS ALLOCCUPIED BY OTHER
PHYSICAL ENTITIES !!
so there must be some compleley empty
space
it did not o cure to you as a fresh man in
structure of matter

that listen careful idiot moron parrot:

even inside the inner volume of patrticles there is
COMPLETELY EMPTY SPACE
or else no innermovement could occure !!
most of the vulume of our particles
is empty space
or else it couldnot contract of alow
any inner changes and motions !!
soonly now after understanding that simple
sub freshmen understanding
it is my turn again to ask you

WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF NET EMPTY SPACE ??!

hoping that at last Mr Block head
will understand what is real empty space !!

actually the answer for my above question for
semi intelligent (and may be honest ??
not fucken parrots ) people should be an answer to

A RHETORIC QUESTION ( even by definition !!!

Y.Porat
---------------------------
---------------------------------

it is not written in any book
but basic understanding of our world of matter!!

mpc755

Jul 15, 2010, 9:55:20 AM7/15/10

What causes 'space' to curve? What is physically being curved?

Dark matter is displaced by matter. Dark matter is 'curved'.

Y.Porat

Jul 15, 2010, 11:04:48 AM7/15/10
On Jul 15, 2:36 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 15, 2:47 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

> consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
> it as a medium."
>
> Dark matter does not move with matter. Dark matter is displaced by
> matter. If you roll a bowling ball down a ramp through a tank of water
> then the water does not move with the bowling ball. The ...
>
> read more »
==============

did you understand that
in order to have any movement
(including your water ripples)

there must be some COMPLETELY EMPTY SPACE
TO ENABLE THAT MOVEMENT ??

Y.Porat
----------------------

Y.Porat

Jul 15, 2010, 11:08:37 AM7/15/10

--------------
i never believed or said that space is curved!!
to job of curved movenet is done by
mass in space
yet space is completely inertial about it !!
Y.Porat
-------------------

mpc755

Jul 15, 2010, 11:23:30 AM7/15/10

Just the opposite. In order for there to be ripples, there must be
material.

How do you explain the following if space is a void?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

PD

Jul 15, 2010, 1:09:22 PM7/15/10
On Jul 14, 8:23 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

No. What I see is that you need to read a basic book on the concepts
of general relativity and gravitation, so that you will have these
questions answered.

> (no chance!! for a religious man ..!!
> that probably*** makes his living from that  religion !!.no much
> differnce from 500 years ago ...)
>
> IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO GUESS
> IN  good   PHYSICS
> YOU NEED TO  UNDERSTAND  and know  THAT MATTER TO SCRATCH
> or else it comes a day
> while you   are in a dead end
> as with unifying all forces  !!
> forces for a real physicst (not a fuckn mathematician ) are not done
> by **holy ghosts**
> but with
> FORCE AGENTS MOVING AND MEDIATING BETWEEN MASSES
>
> Einstein could not know it 100 years ago !!
> had he known it as we know it today
> he would through idiots parrots like you
> to the garbage of science  !!
>
> Y.Porat

PD

Jul 15, 2010, 1:16:01 PM7/15/10

Don't be ridiculous. The curvature of the space *CHANGES* as the
particle that creates that curvature moves.

Don't be an idiot, Porat, THINK. Use your BASIC understanding of
electric fields.
A charged ping-pong ball creates an electric field everywhere in the
space around it.
Now, if the ping-ball ball is hit, do you for one instant think that
the ping-pong ball is going to move into its own electric field, feel
the effect of that electric field, and be accelerated by its own
electric field?
Do you REALLY think that?
If you do, then please stop everything and go back and read a freshman
physics book because you don't have the FAINTEST idea what you're
talking about.

> 2
> your claim that thee is not a bit of completely empty space inour
> universe
> is an understanding of a fucken retarded mathematician!
>
> if all space was full   of physicsl entities
> ***nothing could move in space !!!*

Don't be an idiot. Space IS a physical entity. ANYTHING that has
properties that obeys regular laws of behavior is a physical entity.
Space has such properties. It is therefore a physical entity.

Being a physical entity does NOT mean being a material solid. You have
bridges on the brain.

> got it imbecile ??
> movement is by definition change of location
> if all locations were COMPLETELY  emplyed by SOME PHYSICAL ENTITIES
> NON OF THEM COULD MOVE OF ITS PALCE TO ANOTHER PLACE
> BECAUSE IT IS ALLOCCUPIED BY OTHER
> PHYSICAL ENTITIES !!
> so there must be some compleley empty
> space
> it did not o cure to  you as a fresh man in
> structure of matter
>
> that listen careful idiot moron parrot:
>
> even inside  the inner volume of patrticles there is
> COMPLETELY EMPTY SPACE
> or else no innermovement could occure !!
> most of the vulume of our particles
> is empty space
> or else it couldnot contract of alow
> any inner changes and motions !!
> soonly now after understanding that simple
> sub freshmen understanding
> it is my turn again to ask you
>
> WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL  PROPERTIES OF NET EMPTY SPACE  ??!

I've already told you this.

> hoping that at last Mr Block head
> will understand what is  real empty space !!
>
> actually the answer for my above  question for
> semi intelligent    (and may be honest ??
> not fucken  parrots ) people should be an answer to
>
> A RHETORIC QUESTION  ( even by definition  !!!
>
> Y.Porat
> ---------------------------
> ---------------------------------
>
> it is not written in any book

> but basic understanding of our world of matter!!- Hide quoted text -

mpc755

Jul 15, 2010, 1:33:51 PM7/15/10

Dark matter is not a material solid.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.

The displacement of dark matter by matter is what you understand as
the curvature of spacetime.

BURT

Jul 15, 2010, 3:32:53 PM7/15/10
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The above is evidence of dark matter displaced by matter.
> The above is evidence of the correctness of Dark Matter Displacement.- Hide quoted text -

If there was invisible stuff in space it would slow down movement
through it. This clearly is not the case.

Mitch Raemsch

Y.Porat

Jul 16, 2010, 12:45:58 AM7/16/10

----------------
Mr PD
unlike you i am not a parrot born scientist
that will vever in his life innovate anything
because
I UNDERSTAND THE BASIC OF PHYSICS
MUCH BETETR THAN YOU
and if so i canwork muchmore quick and efficient
than you!
if forinstance iwas working hard untill i got the
iron basic rule that
NO MASS - THE ONLY MASS- NO REAL PHYSICS!!
that is not yet written in any of your parrotong books
than i might be mor eliekly a book writer than a book reader
and btw
i read in my life more boks than youcan immagine
not to mention the new huge information informaton supply by
powerful net
than i can save myself a lot of reading in those parroting books

if you dont understand that
there must be real empty sapce
or else it is against the fact that there is movement
in our universe
and if not completely empty space
there would not be awny movement in our universe
you have to undertsnad that
completely empty space is **much bigger in volume than
occupies space !!
and that empty space includes in it
NOTHING
no porperties at all!!
includong not that illusive nonsense
cueved space
cueved movenet is a prowerty of mass!!
remember ??!!
=========================
NO MASS (THE ONLY ONE) --
NO REAL PHYSICS !!
==========================
curved movement is one of the properties of mass!! not of
space !!

and that is going to be one basics of our new books !!

ATB
Y.Porat
------------------------

mpc755

Jul 16, 2010, 8:16:22 AM7/16/10

[...]

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/176487main_hst_dark_ring_2_full.jpg

"Although astronomers cannot see dark matter, they can infer its
existence in galaxy clusters by observing how its gravity bends the
light of more distant background galaxies, a powerful effect called
gravitational lensing. The blue streaks near the center of another
Hubble image of the cluster are the distorted shapes of more distant
galaxies, whose light was bent and magnified by the powerful gravity
of Cl 0024+17."

The displacement of dark matter by matter causes gravitational
lensing.
The pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is
gravity.

funkenstein

Jul 16, 2010, 10:03:07 AM7/16/10
On Jul 11, 11:19 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gravity is a property of mass!!
> it is *not* a property of space!

Actually, mass is a property of space:

T_uv = G_uv/8pi

mpc755

Jul 16, 2010, 10:09:44 AM7/16/10

Actually mass is a property of dark matter and matter.

PD

Jul 16, 2010, 10:37:06 AM7/16/10
On Jul 15, 11:45 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you  have to undertsnad   that
> completely empty space is **much  bigger in volume than
> occupies space !!
> and that empty space includes in it
> NOTHING
> no  porperties at all!!

Sorry, Porat, but this last statement here is observationally wrong.
You seem to want to insist that this MUST be true, by declaration or
definition.
As I told you, we do not get to make those kinds of declarations.

ben6993

Jul 16, 2010, 10:49:47 AM7/16/10

Hi Porat. To know that a given volume was completely empty would
imply that you knew everything that could possibly be in it, and that
you have excluded all possibilities. That would imply that you had an
infinite knowledge of all that could be 'not nothing'. Exotic
particles, dark matter, dark energy, if they exist, and other things
not yet suspected. How would you know that a volume that appears to
you to look empty actually has nothing in it?

mpc755

Jul 16, 2010, 11:10:14 AM7/16/10

Experimental evidence suggest a vacuum consists of dark matter. The
double slit experiment is evidence of a moving particle having an

PD

Jul 16, 2010, 11:27:11 AM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 10:10 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Experimental evidence suggest a vacuum consists of dark matter. The
> double slit experiment is evidence of a moving particle having an
> associated dark matter displacement wave.

In a desperate bid for attention, Michael Cavedon, taking a break from
his software job, decides to rename his aether, which he later renamed
maehter, now to "dark matter", since that seems to a more current
buzzword.

There's always someone at a party that inserts himself between people
having a conversation, saying "What are you all talking about? Hey, I
know all about that! Let me tell you..." Then the people who were
there roll their eyes and turn their backs, blending back in to the
crowd. Hey Mike, feeling lonely?

mpc755

Jul 16, 2010, 11:34:38 AM7/16/10

O' wise one, share your wisdom for all to see.

Explain what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
but not move.
Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
without losing momentum.
Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy.
Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
determine the past.

Explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.

Dark Matter Displacement explains what occurs physically in nature in
all of the above.

Dark matter is displaced by matter.

Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.

Displaced dark matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave.
Physical effects caused by matter converting to dark matter is energy.
Mass is conserved.

The future does not determine the past in the physics of nature.

Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Y.Porat

Jul 16, 2010, 12:06:24 PM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 4:49 pm, ben6993 <ben6...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 3:37 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 15, 11:45 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > you  have to undertsnad   that
> > > completely empty space is **much  bigger in volume than
> > > occupies space !!
> > > and that empty space includes in it
> > > NOTHING
> > > no  porperties at all!!
>
> > Sorry, Porat, but this last statement here is observationally wrong.
> > You seem to want to insist that this MUST be true, by declaration or
> > definition.
> > As I told you, we do not get to make those kinds of declarations.
>
> Hi Porat.  To know that a given volume was completely empty would
> imply that you knew everything that could possibly be in it, and that
> you have excluded all possibilities. That would imply that you had an
> infinite knowledge of all that could be 'not nothing'. Exotic
-------------------
(:-) (:-)
Hi Ben
i am sire you ddint went to the depth of my asertioi\n that
i am sure that there is empty space
ie including nothing!!
all you ahve to do is
TO THINK
AFAIN
TO USE YOUR THINKING POWER !!

my prove is that

THERE IS MOVEMENT IN OUR UNIVERSE!!
=======================

I KNOW IT IS NOT WRITTEN IN ANY TEXT BOOK
BUT THAT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT
I INNOVATE SOEMTNING THAT IS NOT WRITTEN IN ANY TEXT BOOK ..(:-)
-------------
now in order of **not** to spoon feeding you
i am waiting for you to THINK..!!!
and explain to me why i said it !!!

i would say that it is simple
but not trivial !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
------------------

.

PD

Jul 16, 2010, 12:07:22 PM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 10:34 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 11:27 am, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 16, 10:10 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Experimental evidence suggest a vacuum consists of dark matter. The
> > > double slit experiment is evidence of a moving particle having an
> > > associated dark matter displacement wave.
>
> > In a desperate bid for attention, Michael Cavedon, taking a break from
> > his software job, decides to rename his aether, which he later renamed
> > maehter, now to "dark matter", since that seems to a more current
> > buzzword.
>
> > There's always someone at a party that inserts himself between people
> > having a conversation, saying "What are you all talking about? Hey, I
> > know all about that! Let me tell you..." Then the people who were
> > there roll their eyes and turn their backs, blending back in to the
> > crowd. Hey Mike, feeling lonely?
>
> O' wise one, share your wisdom for all to see.

No. This wisdom is openly available in media different than and much
better suited than this one for learning the answers to the questions
you ask.

You want it served up at your convenience here. No.

You whine and wheedle when it is not served up here at your
convenience. The answer is still No.

You bait and taunt that it if it is not served up here at your
convenience, then the answers do not exist. The answer is still No.

You sulk and splutter that if it is not served up here at your
convenience, then the piffle that you offer instead will be taken as
the truth as far as you're concerned. The answer is still No.

If you want to know the answers to your questions, I can help you find
excellent resources that go into great detail about them. If that
doesn't suit you, and you want to be spoonfed, the answer is a flat,
unshakable, fully justifiable No.

Just because you're an antisocial, incompetent, emotionally
contemptable ass. No.

> Explain  what occurs physically in nature to cause spacetime to curve
> but not move.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows a C-60 molecule
> to enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits simultaneously
> without losing momentum.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature when mass converts to energy.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature which allows the future to
> determine the past.
> Explain what occurs physically in nature to cause gravity.
>
> Dark Matter Displacement explains what occurs physically in nature in
> all of the above.
>
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Displaced dark matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave.
> Physical effects caused by matter converting to dark matter is energy.
> Mass is conserved.
> The future does not determine the past in the physics of nature.

> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

mpc755

Jul 16, 2010, 12:16:55 PM7/16/10

Androcles

Jul 16, 2010, 1:43:43 PM7/16/10

"ben6993" <ben...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

That's easy, he could examine the space between your ears.

PD

Jul 16, 2010, 1:47:14 PM7/16/10
On Jul 16, 11:16 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 12:07 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > O' wise one, share your wisdom for all to see.
>
> > No. This wisdom is openly available in media different than and much
> > better suited than this one for learning the answers to the questions
> > you ask.
>

> O' wise one, share your wisdom for all to see.

I bet this approach works really well with the ladies.

It is loading more messages.