Google Grupper støtter ikke lenger nye Usenet-innlegg eller -abonnementer. Historisk innhold er fortsatt synlig.

Radiation reports from Ground Zero are where?

Sett 16 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Rocky

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 09:52:3431.08.2015
til
Radiation reports from Ground Zero are where? <G>

How can anybody say if there was or was not any radiation at Ground Zero
when there is no evidence whatsoever of what was there or what wasn't there?

And don't forget that after they enclosed Chernobyl in a concrete
sarcophagus people could go back in there and that the alleged "Ice Age
Pothole" where a nuke was detonated was filled with concrete.

So we have tainted seismograph readings that do not show us how bad the
ground shook when the North Tower shook like a tuning fork.

We have no radiation reports whatsoever from GZ

We have evidence that the Twin Towers did not collapse all the way down to
the ground and floated away instead.

And now with the addition of the following video we have evidence that even
the rumors about jets in Nuke York City were total bullshit. See:

Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U

Rocky

Tony Dragon

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 10:33:0331.08.2015
til
On 31/08/2015 14:54, Rocky wrote:
> Radiation reports from Ground Zero are where? <G>

But you have told us there was radiation.

> How can anybody say if there was or was not any radiation at Ground Zero
> when there is no evidence whatsoever of what was there or what wasn't there?

So you are confirming that you have no evidence of radiation.
That's an about turn from you, but thank you for confirming that you
lied when you said there was radiation at the TT's site.

> And don't forget that after they enclosed Chernobyl in a concrete
> sarcophagus people could go back in there and that the alleged "Ice Age
> Pothole" where a nuke was detonated was filled with concrete.

How many people went back in the concrete enclose power station at
Chernobyl?
Were they protected and did they become ill?

> So we have tainted seismograph readings that do not show us how bad the
> ground shook when the North Tower shook like a tuning fork.

So because you don't like them, they are tainted.

> We have no radiation reports whatsoever from GZ

I seem to recall seeing reports that the radiation detected was slightly
above normal, with some of it coming from dials, exit signs & possibly
electronic gun sites.
One of the other posters provided the link, I'm sure they would do it again.

> We have evidence that the Twin Towers did not collapse all the way down to
> the ground and floated away instead.

Would that be the sort of evidence provided by pictures of the remains
of the TT's on the ground & the large number of trucks that removed the
debris, what strange evidence.

> And now with the addition of the following video we have evidence that even
> the rumors about jets in Nuke York City were total bullshit. See:
>
> Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U
>
> Rocky

---

Rocky

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 10:42:5731.08.2015
til

"Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> On 31/08/2015 14:54, Rocky wrote:
>> Radiation reports from Ground Zero are where? <G>
>>

> But you have told us there was radiation.

ASSHOLE I've stated quite a few times that the radation was so bad at
Ground Zero the first 3 days that nobody was allowed into GZ for the first 2
days and then on the third day only Iron Workers that could stay in their
machines were allowed.

I've also stated there is a video of a geiger counter going off telling the
person with it that it was time for them to leave the area.

Given that you started your post with bullshit and that is SOP for you I
know the rest of your post is BS too because that is also SOP for you..

<SNIP>

>> And now with the addition of the following video we have evidence that
>> even
>> the rumors about jets in Nuke York City were total bullshit. See:
>>
>> Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U
>>
>> Rocky

Rocky

Tony Dragon

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 11:09:2431.08.2015
til
On 31/08/2015 15:42, Rocky wrote:
> "Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> On 31/08/2015 14:54, Rocky wrote:
>>> Radiation reports from Ground Zero are where? <G>
>>>

>> But you have told us there was radiation.
>
> ASSHOLE I've stated quite a few times that the radation was so bad at
> Ground Zero the first 3 days that nobody was allowed into GZ for the first 2
> days and then on the third day only Iron Workers that could stay in their
> machines were allowed.

Well post the evidence then, if you can.

> I've also stated there is a video of a geiger counter going off telling the
> person with it that it was time for them to leave the area.

url please

> Given that you started your post with bullshit and that is SOP for you I
> know the rest of your post is BS too because that is also SOP for you..
>
> <SNIP>
>
>>> And now with the addition of the following video we have evidence that
>>> even
>>> the rumors about jets in Nuke York City were total bullshit. See:
>>>
>>> Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U
>>>
>>> Rocky stupid sheeple
>
> Rocky stupid sheeple

Rocky

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 11:17:0231.08.2015
til

"Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
Why?

Tony Dragon

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 11:35:2331.08.2015
til
Because you will not provide evidence for your claims.

Rocky

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 12:45:1331.08.2015
til

"Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
Neither will you idiot. <G>

And besides even when I have given you everything you asked for you remained
a total idiot so it is clear that is the way you want to stay.

And don't forget photos of Ground Zero prove the Twin Towers did not
collapse all the way to the ground and the following video proves we were
given complete and udder bullshit about the alleged jets in Nuke York City
too.

And the video is even from someone that originally tried to support the
Official Story. <G>

Tony Dragon

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 13:52:0031.08.2015
til
I am not making any claims, I am asking questions about your claims.

> And besides even when I have given you everything you asked for you remained
> a total idiot so it is clear that is the way you want to stay.

You have never given me answers to the questions that I have asked.

> And don't forget photos of Ground Zero prove the Twin Towers did not
> collapse all the way to the ground and the following video proves we were
> given complete and udder bullshit about the alleged jets in Nuke York City
> too.

Usual evasive answer then.

> And the video is even from someone that originally tried to support the
> Official Story. <G>
>
> Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U
>
> Rocky

Keep wriggling.

ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 14:16:0831.08.2015
til
In sci.physics Rocky <woo...@att.net> wrote:
> Radiation reports from Ground Zero are where? <G>
>
> How can anybody say if there was or was not any radiation at Ground Zero
> when there is no evidence whatsoever of what was there or what wasn't there?

One could go out TODAY and find background radiation higher than normal
if nukes were used.

That one cannot means no nukes were used.

Seek help for your delusions and maybe you can hold a job.

<snip remaining delusional raving>

--
Jim Pennino

Rocky

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 14:56:5831.08.2015
til

"Tony Dragon" <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in message
Why? And how am I supposed to know you are not one of the following:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler

>> And besides even when I have given you everything you asked for you
>> remained
>> a total idiot so it is clear that is the way you want to stay.
>>

> You have never given me answers to the questions that I have asked.

You just didn't remember the last time I answered all your questions. And
how am I supposed to know you are not one of the following:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler

>> And don't forget photos of Ground Zero prove the Twin Towers did not
>> collapse all the way to the ground and the following video proves we were
>> given complete and udder bullshit about the alleged jets in Nuke York
>> City
>> too.
>>

> Usual evasive answer then.

And how am I supposed to know you are not one of the following:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler

>> And the video is even from someone that originally tried to support the
>> Official Story. <G>
>>
>> Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U
>>
>> Rocky
>>

> Keep wriggling.

Keep Heckling. Oops I didn't need to post that since that is your SOP
anyway.

Tony Dragon

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 16:37:3731.08.2015
til
Why not?
All I am doing is asking you to justify your claims.
If you can, why not do it?
At the moment & on past record you will not do so.

> Why? And how am I supposed to know you are not one of the following:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler

Evasion noted, but a new one this time.

>>> And besides even when I have given you everything you asked for you
>>> remained
>>> a total idiot so it is clear that is the way you want to stay.
>>>

>> You have never given me answers to the questions that I have asked.
>
> You just didn't remember the last time I answered all your questions.

That is very true, give me a clue, when was is, just post the message ID.

> And
> how am I supposed to know you are not one of the following:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler
>

>>> And don't forget photos of Ground Zero prove the Twin Towers did not
>>> collapse all the way to the ground and the following video proves we were
>>> given complete and udder bullshit about the alleged jets in Nuke York
>>> City
>>> too.
>>>

>> Usual evasive answer then.
>
> And how am I supposed to know you are not one of the following:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler
>

>>> And the video is even from someone that originally tried to support the
>>> Official Story. <G>
>>>
>>> Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U
>>>
>>> Rocky
>>>

>> Keep wriggling.
>
> Keep Heckling. Oops I didn't need to post that since that is your SOP
> anyway.

Shall we discuss you SOP?

noTthaTguY

ulest,
31. aug. 2015, 23:12:0431.08.2015
til
w.t.c7 was where the molten metal was found;
why is that

Rocky

ulest,
1. sep. 2015, 16:18:0201.09.2015
til

"K Wills (Shill #3)" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:54:28 -0500, "Rocky" <woo...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>Radiation reports from Ground Zero are where? <G>
>>
>>How can anybody say if there was or was not any radiation at Ground Zero
>>when there is no evidence whatsoever of what was there or what wasn't
>>there?
>>

> So you've been making claims about radiation without anything to
> support, let alone prove, your claims.

Lots of people have died from the radiation they picked up at Ground Zero
and you have to be a complete idiot to think that jet fuel can bring down
very tall skyscappers much better than a "Controlled Demoltion" can.

> Way to admit you've been lying, stupid.

Lots of people have died from radiation induced illnesses including Alison
Geyh who kept track of how much radiation other were getting at Ground Zero
but ended up getting to much herself.

>>And don't forget that after they enclosed Chernobyl in a concrete
>>sarcophagus people could go back in there and that the alleged "Ice Age
>>Pothole" where a nuke was detonated was filled with concrete.
>>

> So a nuke was used at Chernobyl? You're honestly going to make

YOU ARE UNFCUKING REAL because there was radiation that had to be contained
at Chernobyl and that is all that was pointed out above you idiot.

> this claim?
>
>>So we have tainted seismograph readings that do not show us how bad the
>>ground shook when the North Tower shook like a tuning fork.
>
> Liar.
>

>>We have no radiation reports whatsoever from GZ
>>

> Liar. Normal background radiation and Tritium from exit signs.

And you can't post a link why? Damn it this whole thread is begging for a
lnk and you just shit on me again.

WHERE IS YOUR FCUKING LINK?

>>We have evidence that the Twin Towers did not collapse all the way down to
>>the ground and floated away instead.
>
> There is no such evidence.

Before you can see a big lie right in front of your face you have to
familiarize yourself with the truth so you should learn what a collapse or a
controlled demolition really leave behind. <G>

>>And now with the addition of the following video we have evidence that
>>even
>>the rumors about jets in Nuke York City were total bullshit. See:
>>
>>Steve Grage & James Easton's PHYSICS 9/11 - THE NO PLANES MOVIE
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1D1C94eE8U
>
> You can link to a bunk film as often as your mental illness
> demands. It will still be just as invalid.

And your generic response proves you can't accept any the facts in the above
video. <G>

Rocky

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

ulest,
1. sep. 2015, 23:34:4201.09.2015
til
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rocky (aka Roger Wittekind the schizophrenic paranoid-delusional
woman-stalking truck crashing kook), in
<news:Sa2dneoFndRqmnvI...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> Lots of people have died from radiation induced illnesses

Bullshit. Cancer being the second highest cause of death in NYC, even
without increased incidence of cancer, there would be 3000 cancer
deaths amongst WTC first responders and clean-up crew. Has there been
3000? No? Then your alarmist bullshit is just that, alarmist
bullshit... and yet again it's bullshit with no basis in reality.

<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1241968/>
WTC dust was found to consist predominantly (95%) of coarse particles
and contained pulverized cement, glass fibers, asbestos, lead,
polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), polychlorinated biphenyls
(PCBs), and polychlorinated furans and dioxins.

NO radiation, you moron.

An article *by* Alison Geyh:
<http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp068287>

NO radiation, you moron.

> including Alison Geyh who kept track of how much radiation
> other were getting at Ground Zero

Bullshit. She was monitoring particulate air contamination. Richard
Borri was there to collect samples to test for radioactivity, and the
DOE remained on-site throughout the entire cleanup to continue
monitoring for any radiation. None other than slightly elevated
radiation levels in isolated spots from innocuous sources was found.

You moron.

> but ended up getting to much herself.

You fucking moron, Alison Geyh contracted cancer because she was
breathing in asbestos, PAH, PCF, PCD and PCB-laden air. She herself
admitted she didn't wear breathing protection all the time:

<http://www.brazoshealth.org/sites/all/themes/health/images/pdfs/messages_in_the_dust.pdf>
Geyh herself wore a respirator when she felt the air quality had
gotten so bad that she had to. "But you couldn't do it all day," she
says. "It was too cumbersome."

And in that same PDF file
Once the event had been declared an act of terrorism, the first
response was to send in inspectors to check the air and debris to make
sure there were no signs of radiation or radioactive cargo, says
McKinney.

A major concern was that terrorists could have unleashed a so-called
"dirty bomb", an explosive device containing radioactive compounds
like cesium. Within minutes of the crash, McKinney sent a radiological
health inspector to check the site for any radiation sources. He
reached Richard Borri, a senior scientist in the department's office
of Radiological Health, who like most people from DOH, was on his way
to work when the first tower was hit.

Borri checked the World Trade Center site for signs of radiation
before and after the collapse of the buildings. Radiation could have
originated in industrial radiology sources, such as the installing
beams of the huge office buildings, which may have contained some
radioactive elements from x-rays taken, and from depleted uranium used
in ballasts in aircraft wing tips (such counterweights in airplane
wing tips give the most weight for least volume, says Borri). It might
also be left from any medical or dental offices. The far more serious
threat, of course, was the chance that one of the hijackers might have
carried a suitcase of radioactive materials or a dirty bomb, a
conventional bomb spiked with radioactive material. Such a bomb has
been compared to TNT, strapped to a container of plutonium or
plutonium-contaminated waste. This kind of a device would not produce
a nuclear explosion, but it could spread deadly radioactive matter
across a swath of city. According to Borri, the fear with a dirty bomb
is that hundreds, maybe thousands, could die from radiation poisoning
and cancer, and the area could be poisoned for years. (Plutonium-239
has a half-life of 24,000 years, says Borri.)

That was fortunately not the case, Borri found, using a portable
liquid scintillation counter, which measures radioactivity like a
Geiger counter. The high-tech portable gadget he carried, one of the
few available in the United States, is far more precise than its
century-old cousin, the Geiger counter with a much more refined
ability to detect any kind of radioactivity.

"If you're creative you can get what you need to without getting in
another agency's way pulling samples," says Borri, who was dodging
fire trucks and police vehicles and hordes of people streaming out of
the building. "It's not a good idea to walk into the center of the
action. Some of the people weren't walking as slowly as I was."

Although Borri didn't turn up any problematic radioactive readings by
the end of the day, his work would be supplemented by the federal
Department of Energy, whose technicians remained on site and continued
to sample.

[Only during the last days of the Ground Zero cleanup would
radioactive testers find any evidence of radioactive emissions, from a
pharmacy laboratory located within one of the buildings.]

No radiation other than slightly increased beta radiation from
innocuous sources was found at the WTC site:

<http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters/a/Hard-Evidence-Rebudiates-the-Hypothesis-that-Mini-Nukes-were-used-on-the-wtc-towers-by-steven-jones.pdf>
===============
The data clearly demonstrate the large amount of tritium released due
to hydrogen bombs, the first of which was tested in 1951. Thus,
tritium is a tracer for hydrogen bombs, the "smoking gun." Can
proponents of the WTC-mini-nuke hypothesis explain how large releases
of tritium did NOT happen on 9/11/2001?

Sediment cores pulled from the Hudson River near the World Trade
Center site just a month after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks
contain a thin layer of metal-rich ash and pulverized debris. The top
3 cm of silt contained layers with unnaturally high concentrations of
copper, strontium, and zinc from the towers, says Sarah D. Oktay, a
geochemist. "Oktay and her colleagues also found that the sediments
contain small but measurable quantities of iodine-131, a human-made
radioactive isotope with a half-life of about 8 days. Total iodine
concentrations were actually lower in the [WTC] debris-filled layers,
which means the source of the element probably isn't related to the
attacks."

Radionuclides. We analyzed the gamma spectrum of the samples using an
EG&G/Ortec high-purity Ge detector (50% relative efficiency) gamma
counter (EG&G/Ortec Instruments, Inc., Oak Ridge, TN). We analyzed
approximately 50 peaks based on statistical significance
(counting/lack of interferences). These included thorium, uranium,
actinium series, and primordial radionuclides. Liquid scintillation
analyses were conducted for emissions on the total dust and smoke
samples using a Packard Tri-Carb Model 2770 TR/SL (Packard Instrument,
Meriden, CT). The MDA for alpha radioactivity was 0.30 DPM (0.14 pCi)
based on a NIST-traceable 226Ra standard (National Institute of
Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD).

Results. We found only background levels of alpha radionuclide
activity by liquid scintillation counter analysis of all three
samples. Beta activity was slightly elevated, but not more than twice
the background level. There were no levels of gamma activity > 1 Bq/g
except for naturally occurring potassium-40. These very low levels of
radioactive isotopes (radionuclides) in the WTC dust are by themselves
sufficient to rule out the use of atomic bombs (even as triggers) at
the WTC, which could be construed as an absurd notion as it confronts
the empirical facts.
===============

{NOTE: The elevated beta radiation was likely just as I stated, the
tritium from the airplane exit signs and law enforcement weapon
sights. Beta particles are nothing more than high-energy electrons.}

- Observation of tritium (an important component of hydrogen-bomb
fuel) at WTC sites at the few nano-curie level only. This is strong
evidence against the mini-nuke hypothesis.

- The fact that radioactive iodine concentrations were actually lower
in the upper/WTC debris-filled layers.

- Radioactive hot-spots in NYC were found to be due to radium, which
is traceable to industrial uses (not bombs). This in itself does not
rule out mini-nukes, but these data certainly do not support the
mini-nuke hypothesis.

- Lioy et al. report that radioactivity from thorium, uranium,
actinium series and other radionuclides is at or near the background
level for WTC dust.

- Nuclear activation or residual "fall-out" radioactivity (above
background) was NOT observed, in tests performed by the author on
actual WTC samples. This result is consistent with the low Iodine-131
measured by independent researchers (point 2 above) and the low
radionuclide counts (point 4 above) and again provides compelling
evidence against the mini-nuke-at-Towers hypothesis.

- No fatalities due to radiation "burning" were reported near ground
zero. William Rodriguez survived the North Tower collapse. No observed
melting of glass due to the collapse-process of the Towers.

- One more: The mini-nuke idea fails completely for WTC 7 where
vertically-directed plumes of dust were absent during the collapse,
and the building fell quite neatly onto its own footprint. (Molten
metal was observed under the WTC7 rubble as well.)

This has all been explained several times to you before, Roger. That
you keep popping back up like some retarded Weebles Wobble But They
Don't Fall Down after your idiocy is smacked down into the gutter
where it belongs proves your broken brain is desperately grasping at
straws because having to admit *you* *are* *wrong* would send you
spinning into an unrelenting insanity from which you'd never recover.
So your broken brain has decided to ease its way into that insanity.

Take your meds, Roger Wittekind. This doesn't end until you get
professional psychiatric help and admit *you* *are* *wrong*. Until
then, your life just gets worse and worse. We'll see to that.

Moron. LOL

> Rocky

Moron.

--

Roger T.E. Wittekind
PO Box 471

Roger Wittekind the woman-stalking failed truck driver from East
Moline, IL.

Roger Wittekind (aka Rocky), your brain is grasping at straws in
trying to avoid admitting *you* *are* *wrong*, and as your brain
becomes more and more desperate to avoid the truth we promulgate
(which utterly demolishes your kook conspiracy theory), it makes
larger and larger leaps of illogic.

For instance:
=============================
A) You said the satellite uplink inteference seen in the WCBS video
*you* *provided* was a nuke EMP, so your broken brain told you they
must have buried nukes under the twin towers. Being a simpleton, you
believed they just dug shallow holes, dropped the nukes in, smoothed
over the concrete and walked away for 33 years.

B) Your timing on the WCBS video *you* *provided* between the
satellite uplink interference (what you deemed to be a "nuke EMP") and
the tower shaking being 12 seconds (it was actually 14 seconds, but
kooks can't count) means your supposed nukes had to have been buried
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* below the surface (dependent upon soil
composition and thus speed of compressive blast transmission). Never
mind that we don't have the technology to drill that deep even today,
let alone in 1968. Your broken brain had to yet again change your
kooky little conspiracy theory to at least try to orient itself at
some acute angle to reality. So no "dug a shallow hole, dropped the
nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years" anymore, now it was
"dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years".

C) You're such a simpleton you didn't realize nukes require periodic
replacement of their neutron-source trigger, which naturally
radioactively decays over time, building up the decay byproduct xenon,
which absorbs neutrons. It's called xenon poisoning. So your broken
brain told you that someone had to service those nukes to keep the
triggers viable... which means your broken brain was thus *forced* to
change from "dug a shallow hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years", to "dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped
the nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years", to "built an
entire *facility* impossibly deep under the WTC, complete with service
personnel and" "4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back
into the area the nukes were maintained" (your words).

D) Your broken brain then said there were 19 nukes instead of your
original 3, because you knew there were 19 instances of satellite
uplink interference in the WCBS video *you* *provided*, in which you
k'lamed one of the instances of satellite uplink interference was an
EMP. And if you k'lame one of them is an EMP, they *all* must be EMPs,
so your broken brain now tells you there were 19 nukes detonated in
rapid succession... completely ignoring the fact that even one nuke
detonation would plunge the city into darkness due to EMP burning out
electrical substations, and completely ignoring the fact that no
nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble, in the
vicinity of the rubble, or anywhere in NYC.

E) Now that your broken brain was convinced that the nukes were buried
deeply, of course, they had a very wide blast radius, which screwed up
your kooky k'lame that they were used to demolish WTC1 and WTC2, but
somehow missed WTC3 and WTC4... so your broken brain conceived that
the nuclear weapons could somehow dig themselves up from that
miles-deep facility to just below the WTC towers prior to exploding,
in order to make their cone of destruction smaller. Nevermind that
your broken brain said they dug through 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* of
*solid* *bedrock* in *12* *seconds*. LOL

F) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those bombs your
broken brain is telling you existed *did* dig their way up to
underneath the WTC twin towers before detonating (they didn't... first
because there were no nukes, second because it'd be impossible, but
for the sake of argument, we'll continue), that leads right back to
your calculation of the time between your claimed "EMP" (the satellite
uplink interference on the WCBS video *you* *provided*) and the time
the building shook, which is pretty much where we started. So I've
proven by drop-kicking your retarded ass around the perimeter of
sanity full-circle that you're insane. LOL

G) Realizing the utter ridiculousness of your kook blather above, your
broken brain has backpedaled and expanded your delusion even more as a
desperate attempt at attaining some semblance of plausibility...
saying there were 34 mini-nukes, and they were within and underneath
the twin towers. If those 34 nukes you claim existed *did* explode,
where are the nuclear detonation byproducts? The highly radioactive
metal? The radiation burns and radiation sickness of people in the
vicinity? Where are the nuclear detonation signature seismographs? Why
did the electrical grid, all electronics and all vehicles survive not
just one but *34* nuclear EMPs? And what about that timing between the
WCBS video satellite uplink interference (what you claimed was "EMP")
and the shaking of the tower? That's now off by 14 whole seconds, just
as it was when your kooky conspiracy theory began. LOL

H) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
<e3f0e4f638e69c3d...@dizum.com>), and a new era of
widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that you're
off your meds, Roget Wittekind.

I) To back up yor "nuclear terrorism era" k'lame in H) above, you're
now further k'laming there is such a thing as a magical "detonator"
that causes a nuclear weapon to be a "clean nuke" which expulses no
EMP and leaves no radiological contamination... heaping proof upon
proof that you're off your meds, Roger Wittekind.

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality, so you've caught yourself in an unresolvable logic hole. And
the harder you try to resolve it, the more you run around in little
tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing your very
best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into a Gordian Knot
with my knowledge. And I've just barely even started, I haven't even
worked up a sweat yet.

Kook. LOL

0 nye meldinger