GOPer Child Sex People

reber G=emc^2

Jul 10, 2019, 4:32:54 PM7/10/19
#1 Jeb Bush #2 Charley Crist #3 Rick Scott #4 Nixon #5 Kissinger #6 Annenberg just to name a few.Trump was a pimp.Bert

benj

Jul 10, 2019, 8:00:37 PM7/10/19
On 7/10/2019 4:32 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> #1 Jeb Bush #2 Charley Crist #3 Rick Scott #4 Nixon #5 Kissinger #6 Annenberg just to name a few.Trump was a pimp.Bert

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anthony-weiner-photos-scandal-which-party-has-the-most-sex-scandals

"• Republicans have more scandals (35 to 28), but Democrats have bigger
ones, based on our methodology (13 out of the top 20)."

Just shows you Bert, that GOPers try harder but when it comes to being a
pervert you commies have everyone beat!

benj

Jul 10, 2019, 9:36:49 PM7/10/19
On 7/10/2019 4:32 PM, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> #1 Jeb Bush #2 Charley Crist #3 Rick Scott #4 Nixon #5 Kissinger #6 Annenberg just to name a few.Trump was a pimp.Bert

Commies like Bert are all Perverts. The only thing keeping Bert from sex
with kids is that pee-aire is dead! But he can dream!

"Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was arrested in New York on Saturday
and later charged with sex trafficking involving dozens of girls,
donated thousands of dollars to Democrat candidates and left-leaning
committees from 1990 until 2018, according to OpenSecrets.org."

reber G=emc^2

Jul 11, 2019, 1:12:05 PM7/11/19
When the truth hurts I get to be called a commie Ha Ha Ha bert

reber G=emc^2

Jul 11, 2019, 3:19:09 PM7/11/19
Trump has known child sex people in his cabinet .That tells it all.Bert

benj

Jul 11, 2019, 3:46:14 PM7/11/19
Pizzagate was all Dems. That proves Bert is the liar.

reber G=emc^2

Jul 11, 2019, 5:37:15 PM7/11/19
My posting what I see on TV.I lie not.Its called Water gate and it as all GOPer Nixonand Kissinger bert

benj

Jul 11, 2019, 7:10:06 PM7/11/19
The word is Watergate, dummy and that is so OLD news! Have you been
asleep under a tree for 50 years? Besides how can breaking into democrat
headquarters be a crime? There is nothing there worth stealing as Dems
know absolutely nothing and what they think they know is all lies. You
are the perfect example.

reber G=emc^2

Jul 12, 2019, 1:43:52 PM7/12/19
Once a GOPer crook always a crook.True GOPers have stole 50% of our national dept.That is a given.Not to worry they will blame it on Clinton and Obama.Bert

Double-A

Jul 12, 2019, 7:34:20 PM7/12/19
No reason to worry about the national debt. It will eventually resolve itself in national insolvency. Lots of people will lose their savings. But our grandchildren will never have to pay.

Double-A

reber G=emc^2

Jul 12, 2019, 7:44:08 PM7/12/19
How can it just go away? It was once backed with gold.I think Walmart will print its own $$$$$. The rich GOPer Mafia(bankers if you please.) have villas in the Swiss alps.Waste Management the retiared are is Florida (Poke county) Its call Salivita Two golf courses.and great houses.All armed ,Bert

benj

Jul 13, 2019, 1:51:08 PM7/13/19
all Dems do is steal money and pretend to give it to poor. They only
give enough to buy their votes. You don't even have to be a citizen
anymore.

Double-A

Jul 13, 2019, 7:20:07 PM7/13/19
It will just go away the same way my hospital bills and your water bill did.

Double-A

reber G=emc^2

Jul 14, 2019, 1:25:42 PM7/14/19
AA My water bills in the 22 years I lived in Poinciana Fl. were all paid the first of month.Severn Trent Water's home office was in London(UK) I had Scotland Yard check them out for billing. Outcome was "they had to return 3.1 million pounds to their customers" My water bill was always $106 if I use it or not.The water by the way was not fit to drink(Had to be boil.it.Reality is my credit and M&M has always been very good.My credit cards are proof.unlimited VISA Platnium and the rest as high as it can get.I'm proud of that.I bought my first house when I turned 21 in Newton mass for $17,500 I paid cash.Short time latter I build an 11 room house with 5 car garage that sold for just under a million,and that was a long time ago. I can easily live in my own house (paid in cash) but my van is good enough for this old man. Its fun thinking of ways to make $$$$,and more fun when your ideas come to be. I have always been a bill payer.Never needed a hand out.Alway helped the needy.Still do,for I am franchising M&M sister company as I type.It is fun and a $$$$ maker.I'm to young to retire.My motto is "If you can wajk do not squark "Bert

hanson

Jul 14, 2019, 2:15:32 PM7/14/19

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote in message

hanson

Jul 14, 2019, 2:17:00 PM7/14/19
O'shit-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"I like the volume of my stupid & shitty posts, to show how I
ended up as vagrant & being a pervert Face shitter & a Jailbird
as <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> with
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts which
SwineBert has detailed below: Scroll down to "Swine-Song"

O'shit-reber G=emc^2" aka "SwineBert" aka "reber_A.Hitler" wrote:
"After my wife Ruth died, I looked up my high-chool girlfriend
who was 8 years younger then me, said Pedophile SwineBert

"Time will tell that Bert's "Moronic, Stupid Palaver" (= MSP) is
the reality that is the easiest prediction I have ever made & it's
in <http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>, said
O'shit-reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>, whose
one-liners get ever more STUPID with each day passing ...
and the pedophile-Glazier is very proud of that.

hanson wrote:
"O'shit-Glazier", you have obediently shown up for the
daily roll-call. Your servile obedience has been noted.

SwineBert, you are groveling & straining yourself again
to be seen as you being an obviously submissive pig.

Check below, for why you should not do what you just
did and see where it says:
"O'shitBert is controlled by a Jewish cabal, since Bert

the Pedo is a lock-step-marching-Judeo-Nazi whose
email address <herbert...@gmail.com> anagrams to
__ <reber_A.H...@gmail.com> __ (reber_A.Hitler).

-------▼"O'shit-Glazier's" obedience▼-----------

"O'shit-Glazier" obediently showed up for the roll-call &
proudly announced that SwineBert is a Face-Shitter &
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> with
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> being
very different from SwineBert's phony and STUPID posts.

"O'shit-Glazier" is controlled by a cabal of SwineBert's
Jewish Quacks, goyisher MDs and Police-rookies +
SwineBert's Social worker + SwineBert's Creditcard
managers, all of whom have their own interests to see
that <https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME>
will become SwineBert's Fame when Glazier rots in
<https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb>

The crackwhore "O'shit-Glazier" "reber G=emc^2" posts
as <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> who
is a prime cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism. O ya.

"O'shit-Glazier" wrote:
Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red,
swollen, and painful (from talking STUPID shit all day)
I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155".Bert

"No fun in dying.DRs can see to it that you die while
sleeping and have a sexy dream. I like that. My last
two words when dying: "Oh Shit". Go figure. O ya. Bert

hanson wrote:
Pedo-Glazier, the Quacks wont do you that favor, but the
state of the art in med-science can keep pigs like you
in a medically induced coma for many years, & easy so,
since you have always been a mental cadaver and keep
you so, until the Medicare payments for it run out ...
and you with it.... O ya. It' a given. Go figure. That's all.

So, SwineBert, given your loud Swan-Song above, well in your
case it was your Swine-Song, do never forget that Pres.
Teddy Roosevelt said:"Speak softly but carry a big stick".

BUT now, "O'shit-Glazier" says:
"I speak loudly I carry rolls of Toilet-paper to wipe my sorry
asshole, after my Fetish has compelled me to shit into
other posters mouth:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg> &
I say "open wide"...& have them murdered, for O'shitBert
to piss onto their graves, which proves that O'shitBert the
Hate-monger has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted,
filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
& Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" nob...@gmail.com:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> "your nose is
in a shit bucket all the time. Eat shit and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________
_____ "Why-WAS-I-not-loved-by-all?". Bert. ________

__________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been-so-depressed. Bert _________

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

hanson wrote:
So, SwineBert ask your Dr. to sign you up for the
Forensic Science program [1], as it will bring you all of
<https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME> [1]
Chose wisely in [1], Glazier. So far, you have not done so !!!

Be clever Bert. Be not the twisted, idiotic pig, that you are.

Double-A

Jul 15, 2019, 6:52:26 PM7/15/19
I make money some days with my eBay selling business. Just listed another tape. Trouble is I never know which ones are going to be a hit, and which ones a flop. I hope to get better at foreseeing that. The stock market money keeps rolling in too. I guess I am playing that right. Have a lifetime of experience there.

Double-A

Jeff-Relf.Me

Jul 15, 2019, 7:17:50 PM7/15/19
MrAA:
> The stock market money keeps rolling in too.
> I guess I am playing that right.
> Have a lifetime of experience there.

The S&P 500 index looks more like a mountain than a valley;
i.e. it's more likely to fall than climb.

Rents in Portland are falling.

Double-A

Jul 15, 2019, 7:45:29 PM7/15/19
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 4:17:50 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> MrAA:
> > The stock market money keeps rolling in too.
> > I guess I am playing that right.
> > Have a lifetime of experience there.
>
> The S&P 500 index looks more like a mountain than a valley;
> i.e. it's more likely to fall than climb.

While there is upward momentum, it is easy to make money. I am giving a lot of thought to how to get out fast, preserving as much of the gains as possible, when the crash finally comes. The nearest thing to a crash come last fall, when the Democrats won the house.

> Rents in Portland are falling.

That is good to hear. They have been building a lot of apartment buildings here.

Double-A