Why Are Revolutionary Scientists Young?

Sam Wormley

Feb 26, 2015, 11:11:21 AM2/26/15

--

sci.physics is an unmoderated newsgroup dedicated to the discussion
of physics, news from the physics community, and physics-related

john

Feb 26, 2015, 11:25:12 AM2/26/15
Einstein was smart and rejected QM,
and that doesn't shake your 'faith'?

Sam Wormley

Feb 26, 2015, 11:32:34 AM2/26/15
On 2/26/15 10:25 AM, john wrote:
> Einstein was smart and rejected QM, and that doesn't shake your
> 'faith'?

Physics is based on observational and experimental evidence, not
some individual's opinions. Einstein's relativity and the Quantum
Theories have been tested continuously and found to be reliable
and fruitful.

That's one of the things I love about physics.

Odd Bodkin

Feb 26, 2015, 12:00:46 PM2/26/15
On 2/26/2015 10:25 AM, john wrote:
> Einstein was smart and rejected QM,
> and that doesn't shake your 'faith'?

No, not really. The ones that revere Einstein aren't physicists.
I'm not a physicist and I don't revere him either.

reber g=emc^2

Feb 26, 2015, 9:08:46 PM2/26/15
At 26 your brain is at its best.Brain cells and liver cells do not get replaced like all your other cells.That is in the books.Microbes love to eat brain cells,and my theory I have on this has brain memory cells their favorite. Thus the older you get your chance of demensia increases. How old was Reagan? Lead does not help. MSP great help.and I vouch for that. Trebert

hanson

Feb 26, 2015, 9:53:35 PM2/26/15

"reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
the older you get your chance of demensia increases.
MSP great help.and I vouch for that @ 87. Trebert

hanson wrote:
Not only "vouch", Bert. You are a splendid text book
example of having "demensia", brought on by your
MSP, which is short for "Moron Soup Product", and
then there's your "g=emc^2" that is an acronym for
**"glazier (is an) emotional, mentally crazy cripple"**

noTthaTguY

Feb 26, 2015, 10:01:41 PM2/26/15
did every one mention ben fraknlin

nitialt

Feb 26, 2015, 10:07:00 PM2/26/15
On 2/26/2015 8:53 PM, hanson wrote:

> "reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the older you get your chance of demensia increases. MSP great help.and
> I vouch for that @ 87. Trebert
>>
> hanson wrote:
> Not only "vouch", Bert. You are a splendid text book
> example of having, brought on by your
> MSP, which is short for "Moron Soup Product", and then there's your
> "g=emc^2" that is an acronym for
> **"glazier (is an) emotional, mentally crazy cripple"**

hanson - next time you have your Matzah Ball Soup, remember there are
microbes inside the Matzah Balls especially if they are sinkers, and
microbes in the broth too, so cook it at least 20 min. - (and hanson,
you show damage too).

hanson

Feb 26, 2015, 11:52:54 PM2/26/15
Nynshifting pervert "Nitwit" aka "nitialt" <inv...@invalid.com>
is the acronym for "nitialt is the idiotic Ass Licking Troll" who
is a sorry kike like Hebe Herbie & he came to help his
fellow pervert Glazier, yearning to service or getting
serviced by "reber" as is seen in what "Nitwit" wrote:

>> "reber g=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> the older you get your chance of demensia increases.
>> MSP great help.and I vouch for that @ 87. Trebert
>>>
>> hanson wrote:
>> Not only "vouch", Bert. You are a splendid text book
>> example of having, brought on by your MSP, which
>> is short for "Moron Soup Product", and then there's your
>> "g=emc^2" that is an acronym for
>> **"glazier (is an) emotional, mentally crazy cripple"**

The "Nitwit idiotic Ass Licker" wrote:
hanson- next time you have your Matzah Ball Soup, MBS,
> remember there are microbes inside the Matzah Balls
> especially if they are sinkers, and microbes in the broth
> too, so cook it at least 20 min. - (and hanson,
> you show damage too).

hanson wrote:
"Nitwit", what is it that you find so fascinating about
me that you come running after me in every new
drag/handle that you sport in?
Why do I loom so large on your pitiful mind?

At least, say something intelligent when you run
after me, It is Glazier's MSP and not your MBS
that I was talking to Hebe Herbie about.

Now "Nitwit", go and talk to Hebe Herbie about
you MBS, instead of me, and ask him whether
you wanna be a "giver" or an "open mouth"
receiver of Swine Glazier's sick predilections.

benj

Feb 27, 2015, 12:10:29 AM2/27/15
Once you get over 80, Treebster, you brain (or what's left of it) is mush.

--