Not Chinese, British or American, not French... Russian.

Jeff-Relf.Me

Oct 10, 2017, 1:21:48 AM10/10/17
  How does one get to the International Space Station ?
  ESA, NASA, JAXA, CNSA ? No, you pay the Russians, RosCosmos.

  Of the six people on board ISS right now, three are Russian.
  Not Chinese, British or American, not French... Russian.

benj

Oct 10, 2017, 4:44:13 PM10/10/17
Hey Rolf. The people who still remember how to build rockets are the
ones with the biggest say in who goes.

reber G=emc^2

Oct 12, 2017, 6:29:15 PM10/12/17
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 10:21:48 PM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
> How does one get to the International Space Station ?
> ESA, NASA, JAXA, CNSA ? No, you pay the Russians, RosCosmos.
> Of the six people on board ISS right now, three are Russian.
> Not Chinese, British or American, not French... Russian.

Shuttles saw that space was to dangerous SaturnV had the right stuff.TreBert

hanson

Oct 12, 2017, 6:33:11 PM10/12/17
Glazier, you shameless, phony Schmuckface,
check which link/s below applies today to your
parroted, plagiarized old hat of pitiful Glazierola
which you exhibited in your sanctimonious and
devious post

from <http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017>,
and <http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions>
who is <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>
doing this <http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>,
as he waits for <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker>
but refuses <http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve> &
then <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries> as seen
in his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>
whith <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> by
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig> who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in <http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017>

Double-A

Oct 12, 2017, 6:34:31 PM10/12/17
hanson, don't you ever go away?

Double-A

hanson

Oct 12, 2017, 7:04:43 PM10/12/17
Abner came to protect his lover SwineBert & wrote:
hanson, don't you ever go away?

Answer:

______________ the Quickie ________________

Abner's seething hatred onto hanson is reflected in Abner's
post. Abner is jealous and has never been abroad, & much
less has he worked in any other country. Worse, "AA" the
"Alcoholic Addict" feels that Swine- & Cretin "Glazier has
achieved greater accomplishments than Abner himself has,
cuz Double-A", AA, <doub...@hush.com>, "Abner" is
the homeless bum, like Glazier is, but he even lost his car
that he vegetated in, and so Abner still has hopes to get the
Van that Glazier bequeathed onto Abner....

______________ the Details ________________

Double-A", AA, <doub...@hush.com>, "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is a homeless bum & a
mooch and an "Alcoholic Addict", who lives in his car, like
Glazier does, and also like Glazier, Abner spends his time,
daily, in the public library where Abner mooches off the public
internet access, to impress Glazier, instead of finding a job.

Abner, being a Judeo-Nazi like Glazier is, Abner has grossly
indentured himself to show that "AA" Abner is not only
Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate", the "Aberrant Analyst" & the "Double-Asshole"
of <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig>, and
Abner yearns and prays to become like Glazier,... & Abner
also wanted hanson to stop posting & be dead, like Hate
monger Glazier does, to whom...

Abner daily sucks up to (Bert), since there is a scatological
homoerotic attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner,
ever since Glazier promised to bequeath Glazier's stinky
Van and that Pail which...

Bert shits into, to Abner, who in his DT flash-backs observes the
motions of a Dingleberry swinging between Abner's legs, as he
hallucinates to be "right on the money", of which Abner has none,
but sustains himself on his dumpster-diver-diet, or from crumbs
that Abner mooches off & begs from geriatric Bag-ladies who
are on food-stamps, just like Abner himself is, who feels to
be rightfully entitled to...

yet, Abner sees himself as a Jewish Supremacist & as a Marxist
Communist Bolshevik Anarchist & said "Better Red the dead" in
his <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017> to which
Abner now added to impress & defend his Idol & Master SwineBert,
that "Glazier has "greater accomplishments than most others in
this group could claim." ... --------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHA

Double-A

Oct 13, 2017, 5:05:45 PM10/13/17
hanson, you are so full of crap! And always off topic too!

Double-A

hanson

Oct 13, 2017, 5:42:14 PM10/13/17

Abner, in this seething hatred onto hanson, wrote:
> hanson, you are so full of crap! And always off topic too!

hanson wrote:
Abnber, Abner, Abner... I didn't mean to touch a raw nerve
in you. However, all your posts do REALLY belong into
your <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>