Vortices in the subfractal

john

Sep 1, 2016, 8:06:13 PM9/1/16
Energy events cause vortices and their
opposites in the next fractal layer down-
the aether - but it's just stars and galaxies
like our space.
There are two types of vortices-
right and left spin. When there is
enough energy, these rotate/precess
around their tips in opposite
directions at 1:2 and make the
electron and the positron, respectively,
respectfully

Michael Moroney

Sep 1, 2016, 9:57:25 PM9/1/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> tarded:

<snip crap>

John, I'm telling you, the brown acid or whatever it was you got from
Little Pharma is going to permanently fry your mind, to the point that not
even a good shrink and the best antipsychotics that Big Pharma has to
offer will be able to help you.

On the other hand, perhaps it's too late.

john

Sep 2, 2016, 12:27:05 AM9/2/16
Michael
Perhaps your description of
an electron and positron, you could
include, and put it beside mine,
to show how insane it is?

john

Sep 2, 2016, 12:48:24 AM9/2/16
Michael Moroney
Write down your understanding
of what an electron and positron are.
Let's hear it.

john

Sep 2, 2016, 7:44:36 AM9/2/16
I guess Michael has nothing.

Why am I not surprised?

Michael Moroney

Sep 2, 2016, 9:41:42 AM9/2/16
It's not "my" description. It's the Standard Model's description.
Any of a zillion books will have that description. No need for
me to repeat that here.

Unlike many here, I don't cook up (or kook up) my own versions
of what subatomic particles are and post them here as truth.

Michael Moroney

Sep 2, 2016, 9:47:09 AM9/2/16

Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 21:26:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 04:44:11 -0700 (PDT)

I do not monitor Usenet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In particular,
your first post was after midnight my time and the second early AM.
Some of us sleep, you know.

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2016, 10:03:30 AM9/2/16
John how about presenting yours first?
I mean a real description.
What you posted so far is a twisted jumble.
Show some calculation, some prediction,
even a post-diction would be better than
what you have shown so far.

john

Sep 2, 2016, 11:09:06 AM9/2/16
I predict that THE REASON
that galactic rotation curves
taken from opposite sides of ALL
galactic discs are ASYMMETRIC-
and yet they average the two and
get a flat line- is because the discs are
precessing as well as rotating.

Just like electrons.
Just like positrons.

Energy causes a vortex.
The vortex tries to distribute itself
spherically by rotating and precessing.
If it has enough energy, it succeeds.
The way to do it
that works is one rotation for
every two precessions.
See how Benzene proves this:
http://users.accesscomm.ca/john/BenzeneE.GIF

john

Sep 2, 2016, 11:18:29 AM9/2/16
Michael weaselled
"
It's not "my" description. It's the Standard Model's description.
Any of a zillion books will have that description. No need for
me to repeat that here.

Unlike many here, I don't cook up (or kook up) my own versions
of what subatomic particles are and post them here as truth."

Michael- if Standard Model had a model
of the electron
that you understand, you would be able
to proffer it.
Without referencing anything.

It doesn't, or you could.
That simple.

Michael Moroney

Sep 2, 2016, 1:05:52 PM9/2/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

>Michael- if Standard Model had a model
>of the electron
>that you understand, you would be able
>to proffer it.
>Without referencing anything.

Why? The complete definition is quite complicated, and depends on the
definitions of the electromagnetic force, the weak force, Fermi statistics,
lepton definitions, etc. etc.

Remember what Odd told you, there is no requirement in physics that physics
must be easy to understand.

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2016, 2:17:20 PM9/2/16
So still nothing. No equations.

Physicists/Astronomers simulate the galaxies using just
the equations of gravity. They can show the stable forms
and how they got that way. Nothing you have said improves
those models.

Nothing you have said leads to any relationship between
galactic motion and electrons.

Either you come here and want to learn some physics.
In that case please listen to the comment sent to you.
we are trying to help.

OR you come here to spout a idea you had and you are
going to stick to it, even when it violates known data
and theory. In that case, listen even closer.

James McGinn

Sep 2, 2016, 3:23:27 PM9/2/16
Report not abuse
That's because you are an idiot that can't think for yourself.

john

Sep 2, 2016, 6:15:09 PM9/2/16
Michael said
"
Why? The complete definition is quite complicated, and depends on the
definitions of the electromagnetic force, the weak force, Fermi statistics,
lepton definitions, etc. etc.
"

Okay- I hear you- you have no real
understanding of the electron.

Michael Moroney

Sep 3, 2016, 12:14:08 AM9/3/16
No John. There is no reason for me to write a long complicated description
just because you are too lazy to find a good book or type "Google".
For me, Usenet has to wait until a break after a massive editing session
or when I wait for a test to complete. I don't have time to pander to
your laziness.

john

Sep 3, 2016, 6:30:40 AM9/3/16
Michael said
"No John. There is no reason for me to write a long complicated description"

Oh!!
I thought maybe you had a simple,
straightforward explanation.
Like when someone understands
something?
You prove my point.
Refusal documented

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:34:30 AM9/3/16
Report not abuse
You are just a moron that doesn't have an argument.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:37:17 AM9/3/16
Report not abuse
All these trolls don't know anything but to do a google search and if what you say doesn't pop up they think that is an argument.

Moroney is a genuinely dumb person. There are many of them here like him that think scientific validity is determined by google searches.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:41:02 AM9/3/16
Report not abuse
There is nothing for them to write down. Undoubtedly none of them ever thought about it until you brought it up. That's the mentality you encounter here on this NG.

The best thing to do is to blast these morons with repetition: repost, repost, repost and make them repeat the same brain dead argument to obviate their brainlessness.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:45:11 AM9/3/16
Report not abuse
On Friday, September 2, 2016 at 6:41:42 AM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >Michael
> >Perhaps your description of
> >an electron and positron, you could
> >include, and put it beside mine,
> >to show how insane it is?
>
> It's not "my" description. It's the Standard Model's description.
> Any of a zillion books will have that description. No need for
> me to repeat that here.

LOL. Yet you are repeating it, because you are so dumb you that is all you are capable of doing.

> Unlike many here, I don't cook up (or kook up) my own versions
> of what subatomic particles are and post them here as truth.

That's because you are a brain-dead believer that doesn't understand that it is perfectly within the bounds of the scientific process to make conjectures.

All of the great scientific truths started as conjectures.

Go find a new hobby, you moron. Science isn't a religion.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:47:22 AM9/3/16
LOL. You are so out of touch. You don't get what John is saying.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:48:26 AM9/3/16
Aha! So you admit that what John is saying is not impossible. Right?

Answer the question you evasive twit.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:53:18 AM9/3/16
I'm not going to pretend that I understand this, but it is very interesting.

I hope people that understand this kind of thing get a chance to consider this hypothesis.

Unfortunately usenet is open to everybody, so there is no way to filter out the morons who think that doing a google search is an experiment.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 10:56:13 AM9/3/16
LOL. Who do you think you're fooling? You got nothing. You are justd an idiot with internet access.

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 11:03:53 AM9/3/16
On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 3:30:40 AM UTC-7, john wrote:
> Michael said
> "No John. There is no reason for me to write a long complicated description"
>
> Oh!!
> I thought maybe you had a simple,
> straightforward explanation.
> Like when someone understands
> something?

LOL

> You prove my point.
> Refusal documented

Right. That's the way science actually works.

John's conjecture/hypothesis may be right and it may be wrong. We don't know. The next step involves testing. Google searches are not experiments. (Ignore the morons who suggest otherwise.) The fact that it isn't on Google means only that it may be original. It doesn't mean it's wrong.

Michael Moroney

Sep 3, 2016, 11:15:24 PM9/3/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

>Michael said
>"No John. There is no reason for me to write a long complicated description"

>Oh!!
>I thought maybe you had a simple,
>straightforward explanation.
>Like when someone understands
>something?

Why would you think that understanding something means there has to be a
simple, straightforward explanation? Some things are just plain
complicated, there is no simple, straightforward explanation possible.
Also, I am no particle physicist, so while I understand things generally,
I don't understand them at the level that CERN scientists do.

Anyway, my point stands. Read a good book or find stuff with Google.
If Odd Bodkin, a nonscientist woodworker, can get a good understanding
by reading, why can't you?

James McGinn

Sep 3, 2016, 11:39:56 PM9/3/16
You bozos add nothing to any discussion. Your advice is inane.

HVAC

Sep 4, 2016, 11:49:11 AM9/4/16
Michael Moroney
john <johnse...@gmail.com> tarded:

<snip crap>

John, I'm telling you, the brown acid or whatever it was you got from
Little Pharma is going to permanently fry your mind, to the point that not
even a good shrink and the best antipsychotics that Big Pharma has to
offer will be able to help you.
-----------

Antipsychotics and phychotics. Vortices in the subfractal. Precessing and recessing.

john

Sep 4, 2016, 12:31:50 PM9/4/16
Michael
HVAC
Care to explain asymmetric galactic
rotation curves some other way?

If you won't, you can't.

Not a link: explain the substance of
the argument in your own words.

I'm waiting- if you run and hide,
or prevaricate, everyone will see.

Both of you try, how about? Open
book. Team project. Go.

James McGinn

Sep 4, 2016, 12:59:54 PM9/4/16
These idiots are experts at ignoring evidence.

James McGinn

Sep 4, 2016, 1:03:54 PM9/4/16
On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 8:15:24 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >Michael said
> >"No John. There is no reason for me to write a long complicated description"
>
> >Oh!!
> >I thought maybe you had a simple,
> >straightforward explanation.
> >Like when someone understands
> >something?
>
> Why would you think that understanding something means there has to be a
> simple, straightforward explanation?

This is a dumb statement. Think of all the discoveries that have been made that wouldn't have been made if the discoverers were as dumb as you.

The path to new discoveries starts with anomalies that are invisible to dumb people that barely understand why they believe what they claim to understand.

HVAC

Sep 4, 2016, 2:07:45 PM9/4/16
john
Michael
HVAC
Care to explain asymmetric galactic
rotation curves some other way?
-------------

John
You don't have a hint regarding this topic... Not even a hint.

HVAC

Sep 4, 2016, 2:07:46 PM9/4/16
john
Michael
HVAC
Care to explain asymmetric galactic
rotation curves some other way?

James McGinn

Sep 4, 2016, 2:34:57 PM9/4/16
LOL. HVAC knows only what turns up on google.

john

Sep 4, 2016, 2:39:21 PM9/4/16
HVAC said
"
John
You don't have a hint regarding this topic... Not even a hint.
"

Okay, well, HVAC has weighed in on
what he knows- not even a hint.
Michael?

Lofty Goat

Sep 4, 2016, 2:42:21 PM9/4/16
Damn. Harlo Varlo Arlo Carlo. I'd thought you'd vanished.

You missed: "regressing".

--
Goat

Michael Moroney

Sep 4, 2016, 3:31:39 PM9/4/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> tarded:

>Michael
>HVAC
>Care to explain asymmetric galactic
>rotation curves some other way?

Asymmetric distribution of dark matter/all matter in the galaxy.

NEXT!!!!

>If you won't, you can't.

Don't put words in my mouth. I'll respond as I see fit.

john

Sep 4, 2016, 3:34:22 PM9/4/16
Ah!
The handy-dandy dark matter.
It can be anywhere it's needed!!
Joke

john

Sep 4, 2016, 7:32:25 PM9/4/16
Michael said
"
Asymmetric distribution of dark matter/all matter in the galaxy.
"
I thought DM was supposed to be
symmetrically-distributed around galaxies;
torus? sphere?
you are telling me something new.
Do you have references, or is this just
the DM card being played like some
kind of wild card?

HVAC

Sep 4, 2016, 7:44:22 PM9/4/16
Lofty Goat
Damn. Harlo Varlo Arlo Carlo. I'd thought you'd vanished.
-----------

Just off on a fishing adventure.

You missed: "regressing".

--
Goat
----------

Regressing? Was that a topic?

john

Sep 4, 2016, 11:11:37 PM9/4/16
HVAC said
"
Regressing? Was that a topic? "

Don't try to shine us, HVAC.
You have no idea what a topic is-
at least I've never seen you stay on one
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

john

Sep 5, 2016, 11:15:45 AM9/5/16
HVAC makes an offer of two moose cocks.
He has held them back from the
butcher for some odd reason.
Do I hear three?

john

Sep 5, 2016, 12:18:13 PM9/5/16
Oh oh.
He deleted one.
What did you do with that moose cock,
little HVAC?

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2016, 3:40:30 PM9/5/16
On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 10:37:17 AM UTC-4, James McGinn wrote:
[]

jm, take your insults and go back home.
It only shows your status as a troll.

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2016, 4:23:32 PM9/5/16
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 12:31:50 PM UTC-4, john wrote:
> Michael
> HVAC
> Care to explain asymmetric galactic
> rotation curves some other way?

I told you the way. Gravitational attraction alone
explains the curves and shapes.

here is a nice video which shows both simulation
AND some Hubble observations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0u3lAKV4Pk

> If you won't, you can't.

Can and did. NOTHING in the shapes of galaxies
matches anything to do with the electron and
positron particles.

> Not a link: explain the substance of
> the argument in your own words.

This fixation on a short simple explanation
is getting old. You still haven't proposed
your theory in a way that make sense.

But for galactic shapes, It is all based on
F=G*(m1*m2)/(r*r)
Actually I am sure the simulation includes effects
of GR. Current shapes depend only on the past history.

Here try this:
A particle is described by three properties:
mass, charge, and spin.

And electron is a particle with
0.511 MeV rest mass
-1 charge
and 1/2 spin

In most interactions the electron behaves
as a point particle (classical behavior).
In some interactions it can behave with
wave-like properties (quantum behavior).

No measurements made indicate the electron
has any internal structure. So no evidence
exists for a model of the electron as a vortex.

> I'm waiting- if you run and hide,
> or prevaricate, everyone will see.
>
> Both of you try, how about? Open
> book. Team project. Go.
Done.

Now is your turn. You proposed a theory that
doesn't match any currently known measurements.
Does that prove you wrong? No.
It is up to you to provide evidence that shows
you are right. Ball in your court.

If you want to disagree (like JM does for water)
with known physics, feel free. But then do not be
surprised that you join the ranks of kooks and
trolls with JM.

have a good day.

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2016, 4:26:14 PM9/5/16
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 1:03:54 PM UTC-4, James McGinn wrote:
[]

> The path to new discoveries starts with anomalies
> that are invisible to dumb people that barely
> understand why they believe what they claim to understand.

Talking about yourself again,eh JM?

There is no anomaly for the electron (and positron)
that needs a theory of billions of smaller particles
to explain it.

benj

Sep 5, 2016, 6:11:30 PM9/5/16
On 9/5/2016 10:33 AM, HVAC wrote:
> john
> ---------
>
> Moosecock

HVAC obviously just proved your premise beyond any doubt, John.

Moosecock is his idea of "science".

James McGinn

Sep 5, 2016, 6:34:50 PM9/5/16
Uh, er . . . uh . . . you know this how?

Intuition?

Tell us more about what you imagine you know.

john

Sep 5, 2016, 6:47:28 PM9/5/16
Ed said:
"I told you the way. Gravitational attraction alone
explains the curves and shapes.

here is a nice video which shows both simulation
AND some Hubble observations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0u3lAKV4Pk "

Nothing about galactic rotation curves, here.
Try again

hanson

Sep 5, 2016, 7:26:15 PM9/5/16
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> who is
Glazier's #=1= of 9 turd eating Slaves, wrote:
> "Nothing about galactic rotation curves" and much
less about Sefton having the moral fiber and the
human decency to urge and nudge the criminal,
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine>, to
apologize for Glazier's Face Shitting & Graveyard
Vandalism that was committed & perpetrated by

<herbert...@gmail.com> the sanctimonious
Full-Swine Glazier who often posts:
"god and religion is hocus pocus" and now that
Glazier is doing his final twitching he trembles and prays:
"Open Mind of God. Best to go with God, and be nice"

hanson wrote:
But Glazier you Swine, it is YOU that is NOT nice, and things
have not gotten any better because YOU came back after you
wrote:

Full Swine & Cretin Glazier wrote:
> "Why am I not loved by all?"
> "I might leave if things do not get better"..because...

<herbert...@gmail.com> Glazier whose G=EMC^2 is
short for "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism", (Zika
& or by his genetic ashkeNazi marker) defines Bert, reber
Trebert, or Treb as the loud mouth, the misogynic Peeping
Tom (lifts & looks under the shirts of girls) the Jewish Jailbird,
the Liar, Hatemonger, schizoid mental cripple, Pervert Face-
Shitter, criminal Graveyard vandal, Bigot, Racist, War-monger
& Communist :B::ert Glazier who introduces himself with/as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works,.."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible(torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I'm M&M's Clueless Fuck-faced turd".Bert.
:B:: I'm "Siegman Fraud", "Bert, the Bowel Movement".
:B:: "I gave G=EMC^2 (wrong & stolen) to the world"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "....
:B:: cuz "I was mixing sulfur, carbon & iron together
:B:: to make gun powder" ... & "while I was in custody
:B:: of Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansel, for thieving, his
:B:: deputies beat the shit out of me. So I bought a
:B:: 357 magnum for death threats by Sheriff Bob.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

about which ....
Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley <swor...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horseshit gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Moderator General "HVAC" <Mr....@gmail.com>
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are Fucked in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviation Consultant Jim Pennino ji...@specsol.spam.sux.com wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of shit...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You know nothing about government nor physics.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" <saul...@cox.net> wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF SHIT!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" <mahip...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby <nob...@gmail.com> who
recently nymshifted to "B Gates" <nobodyxx@gmail>, wrote:

One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A" who likes to be like Glazier,
but "Alkie-Alkie" is another kook who is as dumb as Bert is...
and promote that shitting into a bucket in a car is an achievement
that is a laudable accomplishment... and both being Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were created
by hardworking people while they themselves drink, party and frolic!...
... still waiting "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your Jewish Superiority complex and
your IQ of 122 and you knowing how how everything works,
... how come ended up shitting into a bucket in a 25 year
old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your residence
on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

"What are they gonna say when Swine Glazier dies? Are
they gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man?
He had plans? He has wisdom? .... BULLSHIT, MAN!"...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAixFYnDh4> [D]
BULLSHIT,... because Swine Glazier DOES have plans
which Glazier, the Full-Swine, announced and posted at
the ripe age of eighty (80) when Glazier became a criminal
Graveyard Vandal who wrote:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, became a Coprophile
IOW Glazier became a filthy Face Shitter at his age of 86, which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>: Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... after
which...

Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face Shitter got even
worse over the next year and at Glazier's age of 87, Glazier
widened his piggish Face-shitting habit, as seen when Glazier
threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com, Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
after...

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier rejected to recant, disavow & apologize,
and refused to stop his practices & because Glazier at his age of 87+,
Swine Glazier labeled himself as "Siegman Fraud" which is synonym
with "Bowel-movement, acceting that __ "Glazier is a piece of shit"__.
who, to boot, also announced that Glazier is a Transvestite who dons
female dresses and a Sarah Palin mask, saying that he has "nice
legs"... and that Glazier, also being a Peeping Tom, enjoys lifting &
loooking up under the skirts of girls...

hanson wrote:
Now Glazier, since you are a curse and an embarrassment, day-in
and day-out, to every Jew everywhere, has it dawned on you
sorry, geriatric Transie-Swine, that as soon as you have been
"put away and under" Google will remove ALL YOUR posts from
the USENET and the only thing that will remain and show your
legacy, is because:

Glazier the Swine fortunately posted:
.... "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above, in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-shitter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising

which is why the mental cripple <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier>
badly needs to be administered to with
<http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Recall-Therapy> ...

Now Glazier, you filthy Swine, "you will never be loved by all"
but incredibly, Glazier, you do have groupies who love you,
and haved become, voluntarily, your personal slaves of you,
Faceshitter Glazier, who demonstrate their worship & their
devotion to their master Glazier, by lying under & literally
shit-eating Glazier's turds:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
such as:

=1=
Sefton "john" <johnse...@gmail.com> the delusional
vegetarian loud-mouth from Canuckistan's town of Regina
is under the influence of his Lysergic- and Solanine
contaminated diet and so Sefton lays himself with gusto
under Face-shitter Glazier's Sphincter and enjoys eating
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
and Sefton is impressed also with the Hate-mongering of

=2=
<clutterfre...@gmail.com> is Iran's Glazier.
The Freak Muslime Mehram Maleki HATES Western
culture & the USA, hates Xtians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists,
even Sunnis. Yet Maldrecki lays himself freely UNDER
the Sphincter of Face shitter Jew Glazier who bragged
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to have _"PFM"_= "Poop For Maleki", which the gay, Iranian
Muslime, Maldrecki, consumed until he turned black
& posted his <http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-Mehram-Selfie>

Then the 88 Year old Glazier announced that "Glazier is a
Transvestite who dons female dresses & a Sarah Palin mask,
saying that he has "nice legs"... which so impressed Maldrecki
that Maleki showed his devotion and solidarity by going LGBT
& had a Sex change operation, whose result she posted in
<http://tinyurl.com/Maleki-the-TG-Girl>.

=3=
"AA" <doub...@hush.com> is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
aka "Abner Afterduft", the "Alcoholic Addict" who struts with
his "AmoebA" brain, posted and yearns to be like Glazier, &
"AA" doubles as "Anon Yidd. Mouse", <nob...@home.invalid>
who does NOT mind that Full-swine Glazier is a Face shitter
& a criminal Grave yard vandal, & Glazier who never recanted
nor apologized for the overt criminal threats Glazier made.... ....

...aux contraire, "AA", who is __Glazier's "Ass Angel"__,
comes to the aid of Full Swine Glazier's criminality, & worse,
the Jewish Pig "AA" cum "Anon Yidd Mouse", curses folks that
point at Glazier's behavior, which makes Yidd Mouse to be an "AA"
example of the lurid "Closeness" which the eminent Jewish Scholar
Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| describes in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
wherein it says:
||R:|| We Jews have a solidarity & a closeness to
||R:|| fellow Jews like none other in the world.
||R:|| We Jews are always 'as one' when it counts.
>
||R:|| It's no secret that we Jews do not respect
||R:|| you gentiles. All of you are our enemies.
||R:|| Our Jewish beliefs are entirely different from yours.
||R:|| Our Talmud/Nedarim/Kol Nidre = "all vows" allows
||R:|| us Jews to lie, subvert and cheat you, the Goyim

=4=
Strangely, the Austrian Hitleryouth Halbmutt Wabnigger,
<hwabnig@.- --- -.dotat> sides with Glazier too, but said:
____ "Jews are a residue of failed evolution" _______

=5=
Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>, the "Rectal Vacuumist (Seattle) is a criminal
Child-support dead-beat who greedily sucks turds out of Glazier's
sphincter, especially when they are Methamphetamine preloaded
as seen when Jeff-Relf.Me <@.>::JR:: wrote:
::JR:: I no longer want sex anymore. I masturbate. I've found that
::JR:: all these erections & masturbations can irratate my prostate.
::JR:: My problem mostly happens a few hours before I want to
::JR:: wake up, so I can't take Sudafed.
::JR:: Ejaculation is a mind-altering drug, no better than heroin
::JR:: or meth. So I've recently vowed to not masturbate...
::JR:: I use my left hand to smoke, masturbate and to type ...
::JR:: Does that make me smart ? -- I'd rather masturbate.
::JR:: She likes to squirt meth up her rear ( it makes her cum).
::JR:: but pussy is the last thing I want.
::::::: (cuz Relf is apparently interested now, with his "mouth wide
::::::: open", to let Swine Glazier shit into Relf's "kisser")
::JR:: My dreams, however, have been semi-erotic as of late..."

=6=
... and even earlier, ironically, signed up was kike "Bodaisky",
<ro...@localhost.localdomain> who lied and claimed to be
"Bo Dai" from China, but was in fact "Fagie Bodaisky", who
lives off the tips he gets from being a rest-room attendant in
a NY Bath house for gay Jews.

=7=
"Andrew Vecsey" posting as <trudi.s...@gmail.com>
is another AshkeNAZI pervert, a twat mimicker, who enjoys
spending her time under Glazier's Sphincter like the ones above.
Like those pigs s/he does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging
to be a Face shitter and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but
s/he objects and groans when that is pointed out & comes
runnning to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

=8=
The Wal-Mart Greeter "nu...@bid.nes" <Alie...@gmail.com>
Mark L. Fergerson is another stupid & despicably filthy pig that
enjoys spending his time under Glazier's Sphincter like the 7
ones above. Like those 7 other pigs, the Wal-Mart Greeter Ferkel
does NOT mind that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter
and a criminal Grave yard vandal, but says that Glazier's criminal
behavior, like Glazier's looking up/under the skirts of girls, is
"not abusive" & insists that "Us old-timers gotta stick together."

=9=
Israeli Zionist Yehiel Porat <pora...@gmail.com> is another
80 year old AshkeNAZI pervert, who enjoys spending his time
under Glazier's Sphincter like those pigs above who do NOT mind
that Jew Glazier is bragging to be a Face shitter and a criminal
Grave yard vandal, but object and groans when that is pointed
out & come to defend and side with Full-Swine Glazier, just like
seen in =3= & <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

This bizarre perversion is well documented as seen here in:
<http://tinyurl.com/magnum-opus-the-rectal-jew>
<https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/>
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=jewish+coprophilia>

Odd Bodkin

Sep 6, 2016, 11:06:17 AM9/6/16
On 9/1/2016 11:48 PM, john wrote:
> Michael Moroney
> Write down your understanding
> of what an electron and positron are.
> Let's hear it.

An electron is a quantum field which has numerous properties:
- It is a fermion of quantum mechanical spin 1/2 (which has nothing to
do with rotation)
- It has electric charge, weak charge, gravitational charge, but has no
strong charge.
- It is a first-generation lepton
- It has a magnetic moment
- It is stable, which means that it does not spontaneous decay
These properties distinguish it from other quantum fields with other
properties.

The positron is the antiparticle of the electron, which means it is
identical in all respects other than having the opposite electric charge.

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Odd Bodkin

Sep 6, 2016, 11:23:01 AM9/6/16
On 9/2/2016 12:04 PM, Michael Moroney wrote:
> john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Michael- if Standard Model had a model
>> of the electron
>> that you understand, you would be able
>> to proffer it.
>> Without referencing anything.
>
> Why? The complete definition is quite complicated, and depends on the
> definitions of the electromagnetic force, the weak force, Fermi statistics,
> lepton definitions, etc. etc.
>
> Remember what Odd told you, there is no requirement in physics that physics
> must be easy to understand.

People like John have motives for not wanting to refer to external
materials.

First, John has no desire to read external materials.

Second, if you give him "your" explanation, then it's a one-on-one
argument, mano y mano, and he doesn't have to confront the fact that
it's really him against thousands.

Third, he really believes that science should be like a children's
science museum exhibit, where it is easily understandable to anyone of
any background level.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 6, 2016, 11:28:17 AM9/6/16
On 9/2/2016 5:15 PM, john wrote:
> Michael said
> "
> Why? The complete definition is quite complicated, and depends on the
> definitions of the electromagnetic force, the weak force, Fermi statistics,
> lepton definitions, etc. etc.
> "
>
> Okay- I hear you- you have no real
> understanding of the electron.

How do you get that from what he said?

Odd Bodkin

Sep 6, 2016, 11:30:13 AM9/6/16
On 9/3/2016 5:30 AM, john wrote:
> Michael said
> "No John. There is no reason for me to write a long complicated description"
>
> Oh!!
> I thought maybe you had a simple,
> straightforward explanation.
> Like when someone understands
> something?

John, you deny expertise.
You deny that some things are understandable but complicated.
You maintain that anything that is understood is explainable SIMPLY.
That's a flat out mistake, John.

> You prove my point.
> Refusal documented

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2016, 12:32:17 PM9/6/16
Hmm. So are you another JM nym?
or just a JM wannabe?

Enquiring minds want to know.

john

Sep 6, 2016, 2:24:51 PM9/6/16
Ed
I would think that
a real enquiring mind
would address the subject.
You're like
Michael and Odd- you know there
is no real model, just descriptions of
the various effects.
Another Odd wanna be- ohno

Michael Moroney

Sep 7, 2016, 9:24:44 AM9/7/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> tarded:

>You're like
>Michael and Odd- you know there
>is no real model, just descriptions of
>the various effects.

Yes, John, you have it right. You have no real model, just vague descriptions of
various effects, mostly involving retarded spinny things.

john

Sep 7, 2016, 9:33:25 AM9/7/16
Michael bleated
"john <johnse...@gmail.com> illumined:

>You're like
>Michael and Odd- you know there
>is no real model, just descriptions of
>the various effects.

Yes, John, you have it right. "

Finally,
Michael realizes that I'm right.
There is hope.

john

Sep 7, 2016, 10:42:12 AM9/7/16
You see, Michael, for atoms,
all the spinny stuff is too fast to
see. They are precessing at
10^16 times per sec.
That is why that part is "theory".

What YOU have
are measurements and observations.
And your theory- QM- is that
there IS NO UNDERLYING PATTERN
or structure that explains these.
So.
I would call YOUR theory a NON theory.
(Actually, I call it worse than that.)
tard

Odd Bodkin

Sep 7, 2016, 11:29:42 AM9/7/16
On 9/7/2016 9:41 AM, john wrote:
> You see, Michael, for atoms,
> all the spinny stuff is too fast to
> see. They are precessing at
> 10^16 times per sec.
> That is why that part is "theory".

So, you have something in your theory that cannot be experimentally
verified. Hmmmm.

> What YOU have
> are measurements and observations.

Yes, indeed. That's how science works.

> And your theory- QM- is that
> there IS NO UNDERLYING PATTERN
> or structure that explains these.

Of COURSE there is an underlying pattern or structure.
Have you not seen pictures of orbitals? Do you not see any pattern or
structure there?

Do you know that patterns come from mathematical constraints? Do you
know WHY the bonds in methane are separated by 109 degrees? This is EASY
to derive from the mathematics of quantum mechanics.

> So.
> I would call YOUR theory a NON theory.
> (Actually, I call it worse than that.)
> tard

john

Sep 7, 2016, 11:59:24 AM9/7/16
Odd said
"
Of COURSE there is an underlying pattern or structure.
Have you not seen pictures of orbitals? Do you not see any pattern or
structure there? "

Hmmm.
I sense double speak.

Okay, Odd. What is the structure of
an electron?

Odd Bodkin

Sep 7, 2016, 12:02:59 PM9/7/16
Underlying structure of the ATOM, John. What you claim does not exist
except in your spinny animations of atoms.

You started by claiming that quantum mechanics offers no underlying
structure or pattern in the ATOM, and now you are shifting that to ask
about underlying structure of electrons. Don't be dishonest about what
you were falsely claiming.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 7, 2016, 12:03:55 PM9/7/16
I notice, John, that you've never offered any kind of spinny animation
of what you think the internal structure of an electron looks like.

john

Sep 7, 2016, 12:30:07 PM9/7/16
Odd
An electron looks just like a galactic arm
of 50 billion stars, etc.

You see, "Galaxy Model for the Atom"
is what that means.
You still don't get that?

Okay, it's just the ELECTRONS that
QM has no structure for.
Gotcha.

That's like, "I'm sitting on a cloud."
"You can't be sitting on a cloud!"
"Of course not! I'm sitting on a chair.....
(.....on a cloud)"

john

Sep 7, 2016, 12:33:52 PM9/7/16
You just keep coming back for more, Odd.

And we observe that opposite
electrons have opposite spin,
meaning that opposite galactic arms
are made from matter having opposite
spin, meaning, that's where the
antimatter is.

Cute.

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 1:26:47 PM9/7/16
Yep, you are definitely a JM droid. maybe you are not him,
but you pattern your reply in his style.

Looks like you are the one lacking the inquiring mind,
set on your conviction that you are right, without
evidence, without knowledge, without the skills to
present your argument.

Sorry to spoil your day.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 7, 2016, 1:29:24 PM9/7/16
On 9/7/2016 11:30 AM, john wrote:
> Odd
> An electron looks just like a galactic arm
> of 50 billion stars, etc.

A galactic arm touches the galactic core which is also filled with
stars. So in the atom, what are you saying the electron does? It extends
from from more electrons in the middle of the atom? What's the analog of
the stars in the case of the electron? What's the electron made of? Can
you distinguish the components of an electron like you can distinguish
the stars in a galactic arm?

> You see, "Galaxy Model for the Atom"
> is what that means.
> You still don't get that?
>
> Okay, it's just the ELECTRONS that
> QM has no structure for.
> Gotcha.

That's right. Some things have no observable structure, and so it'd be
silly to insist that they have structure anyway, unless you can provide
experimental evidence consistent with them having structure. But you
can't, at least so far. Other things, like atoms, do have structure, and
QM provides that structure MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR animations do.

> That's like, "I'm sitting on a cloud."
> "You can't be sitting on a cloud!"
> "Of course not! I'm sitting on a chair.....
> (.....on a cloud)"

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 1:31:01 PM9/7/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 10:42:12 AM UTC-4, john wrote:
> You see, Michael, for atoms,
> all the spinny stuff is too fast to
> see. They are precessing at
> 10^16 times per sec.
> That is why that part is "theory".

But your theory explains NOTHING.
If you cannot measure it, what good is it?
Present one measurement that might support your theory.

Evidence so far is electrons are point-like particles.
So what experiment shows the spinning structure you propose?

Don't worry we'll wait.

john

Sep 7, 2016, 1:41:02 PM9/7/16
Odd
The galactic rotation curve consists
of a straight part and a
curved part.
Can you explain what that might mean in
terms of star movement?

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 1:44:41 PM9/7/16
The spin of both electron and positron is 1/2.
They both have the same mass rest mass: 0.511MeV
The property where they differ is their charge.

So again, NO, antimatter is NOT due to something
having opposite spin.

Thank you for playing. have a nice day.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 7, 2016, 1:51:53 PM9/7/16
On 9/7/2016 11:33 AM, john wrote:
> You just keep coming back for more, Odd.
>
> And we observe that opposite
> electrons have opposite spin,

Yes. Note that this does not mean that one is matter and the other is
antimatter. I've already described to you what an electron is and what a
positron is, and the difference is NOT THE DIRECTION OF THE SPIN.

> meaning that opposite galactic arms
> are made from matter having opposite
> spin, meaning, that's where the
> antimatter is.

As you repeatedly seem to ignore/forget/wince, you keep focusing on the
parts of galactic arms that are well separated from each other, and you
do not care to deal with the inconvenient problem that galactic arms all
touch the galactic center. If the galactic center is made of matter,
then your antimatter arm touches it, and you would necessarily see 1.022
MeV gammas, which you don't. If the galactic center is made of
antimatter, then your matter arm touches it and you would necessarily
see 1.022 MeV gammas, which you don't. So what you call "cute" has an
ugly cancerous liver which you don't want to acknowledge. Plus, your
"cute" idea relies on your claim that matter and antimatter repel, when
it is an experimental fact that they do exactly the opposite. (Positronium)

> Cute.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 7, 2016, 2:09:43 PM9/7/16
What the fuck are you on about?
The measured galactic rotation curves I've seen are plots of velocity vs
distance from center. Those curves have a rising part near the center,
followed by a plateau.

In terms of star movement, what it means is that near the center, the
stars have small tangential velocity, which increases as you go out, up
to a point. Beyond that point, matter has a the same velocity out to the
edge of the galaxy.

Michael Moroney

Sep 7, 2016, 2:58:10 PM9/7/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> tarded:

>And we observe that opposite
>electrons have opposite spin,

The two electrons in a particular suborbital, yes.

>meaning that opposite galactic arms

We're talking about electrons, not galaxies.

>are made from matter having opposite
>spin,

No, it doesn't.

> meaning, that's where the
>antimatter is.

No, it doesn't. Antimatter isn't matter with the opposite spin. Read about positronium, for example.

>Cute.

In a very retarded way.

john

Sep 7, 2016, 6:21:26 PM9/7/16
Ed said
"The spin of both electron and positron is 1/2.
They both have the same mass rest mass: 0.511MeV
The property where they differ is their charge.

So again, NO, antimatter is NOT due to something
having opposite "

Questions for Ed:
1. There are two jets produced
by an AGN.
Do THEY have: (for 10 points)
a. the same spin
b. no spin
c. opposite spin
2. Explain your choice (for 90 points)

Odd Bodkin

Sep 8, 2016, 10:15:09 AM9/8/16
On 9/7/2016 5:21 PM, john wrote:
> Ed said
> "The spin of both electron and positron is 1/2.
> They both have the same mass rest mass: 0.511MeV
> The property where they differ is their charge.
>
> So again, NO, antimatter is NOT due to something
> having opposite "
>
> Questions for Ed:
> 1. There are two jets produced
> by an AGN.
> Do THEY have: (for 10 points)
> a. the same spin
> b. no spin

b. Jets from active galactic nuclei do not have spin.
The accretion disks have angular momentum (not quantum mechanical spin),
but that is not carried by the jets.

> c. opposite spin
> 2. Explain your choice (for 90 points)

john

Sep 8, 2016, 10:40:00 AM9/8/16
Odd said
"The accretion disks have angular momentum (not quantum mechanical spin), "

Of course quantum mechanical spin isn't
spin, as we know it.
It is something else. What WAS that again, Odd?

john

Sep 8, 2016, 11:07:50 AM9/8/16
Anyway, Odd, forget "spin" for
awhile. WM is obviously conflicted
with that.

Are you aware that jets have been
shown to have a complex "braided"
structure? Are you saying that there
is no carry-on whether their base
(the disc) is turning clockwise or
counterclockwise?
Indistinguishable?
Odd?
Is that what you are saying?

Michael Moroney

Sep 8, 2016, 11:13:01 AM9/8/16
Quantum mechanical "spin" is a quantum mechanical property that has no macroscopic equivalent.
It does, however, have units of angular momentum like an actual rotation would.

Orbital angular momentum is equivalent to macroscopic rotation, however, even though
it is quantized.

Odd Bodkin

Sep 8, 2016, 11:16:10 AM9/8/16
I've offered you some readings to learn what it is. But you don't read,
do you?

Odd Bodkin

Sep 8, 2016, 11:20:34 AM9/8/16
I'm not aware of any literature that says that the helicity of the
braided structure is opposite for the two opposing jets. Are you?

john

Sep 8, 2016, 11:22:04 AM9/8/16
I said forget "spin" for awhile.
As you say, QM uses it in
a way that makes no sense
unless it's too small to see.

Are you aware that jets are observed
to have a complex braided structure?
Are you saying that whether they
originate from one side or the other
of the disc is not impressed on this structure?
I don't know why you would think that.

john

Sep 8, 2016, 11:38:32 AM9/8/16
Odd:
Here you go-
from http://m.phys.org/news/2016-06-black-hole-jets-galaxies_1.html
"The supermassive black hole in the bulging center of these massive galaxies is like a pitted olive spinning around an axle through the hole, Tchekhovskoy said. If you thread a strand of spaghetti through the hole, representing a magnetic field, then the spinning olive will coil the spaghetti like a spring. The spinning, coiled magnetic fields act like a flexible drill trying to penetrate the surrounding gas."

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 12:03:53 PM9/8/16
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 6:21:26 PM UTC-4, john wrote:
> Ed said
> "The spin of both electron and positron is 1/2.
> They both have the same mass rest mass: 0.511MeV
> The property where they differ is their charge.
>
> So again, NO, antimatter is NOT due to something
> having opposite "
You clipped "spin" from the quote

> Questions for Ed:
> 1. There are two jets produced
> by an AGN.
> Do THEY have: (for 10 points)
> a. the same spin
> b. no spin
> c. opposite spin
> 2. Explain your choice (for 90 points)

Given the jets are primarily EM radiation,
there is no spin to the jets. :)
Oops I answered question 2 before question 1.
Sorry.

Let's see what silly Gotcha you have planned.

But of course you know, spin on a macro scale such as a spinning
black hole is not the same as the spin property of subatomic particles.

So pop quiz back at you:
A. What does the 1/2 spin of an electron mean?
B. How's the weather?

(There's no wrong answer to question B. I just did not
want you to feel like you could not answer any questions
we ask you, since you seem to have no scientific training.)

Enjoy,
ed

Odd Bodkin

Sep 8, 2016, 12:55:05 PM9/8/16
On 9/8/2016 10:22 AM, john wrote:
> I said forget "spin" for awhile.
> As you say, QM uses it in
> a way that makes no sense
> unless it's too small to see.

Of course it makes sense. It makes sense to me. It makes sense to lots
of other people. Now, you say that because it doesn't make sense to YOU,
then it can't make sense to ANYBODY.

Ego much, John?

> Are you aware that jets are observed
> to have a complex braided structure?
> Are you saying that whether they
> originate from one side or the other
> of the disc is not impressed on this structure?
> I don't know why you would think that.

What evidence do you have that the helicity of the braided structure is
opposite for the two jets, John? Or are you just guessing that it might
be, and therefore is?

Odd Bodkin

Sep 8, 2016, 12:57:33 PM9/8/16
And so where in that do you derive that the helicity is different for
the two jets?

Michael Moroney

Sep 8, 2016, 1:24:24 PM9/8/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

>Are you aware that jets have been
>shown to have a complex "braided"
>structure? Are you saying that there
>is no carry-on whether their base
>(the disc) is turning clockwise or
>counterclockwise?

Without things such as extreme magnetic fields, the jets couldn't have rotation
as they'd fly apart and we wouldn't see them as jets but some sort of splat or
something.

However, black holes would have extreme magnetic fields which likely wouldn't
align with their rotational axis, if they rotate (most probably do). These
would cause the ionized particles of the jets to react to them and a braided
look makes sense. But the braids aren't from rotation from when they are formed
but continuing reaction to the black hole's effects.

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 2:07:09 PM9/8/16
On Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 11:22:04 AM UTC-4, john wrote:
> I said forget "spin" for awhile.
> As you say, QM uses it in
> a way that makes no sense
> unless it's too small to see.

So QM spin too small to see but you postulate the electron
is made of a vortex of even tinier particles than the electron
itself.

Just pick and choose your facts, just like other trolls.

> Are you aware that jets are observed
> to have a complex braided structure?

What little material that gets pushed out with the jets
is like that. but that is not the main component.

> Are you saying that whether they
> originate from one side or the other
> of the disc is not impressed on this structure?
> I don't know why you would think that.

So now the next step is for you to argue this is just
like the spinning vortex in the electron. Then We reply
that the BH Jets are EXTERNAL to the BH. Then you reply
with insults and change the question again.

So why don't you just stop here and
learn some real physics first before posting again.

Your friendly neighbor,
ed

edpr...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 2:08:48 PM9/8/16
Hi Mike,
Nice description.
ed

noTthaTguY

Sep 8, 2016, 3:41:47 PM9/8/16
Hohn's "theory is like hashmarks (or,
Roman numeralS

> Moosecock is his idea of "science".

john

Sep 8, 2016, 5:21:29 PM9/8/16
Ed said
"
So QM spin too small to see but you postulate the electron
is made of a vortex of even tinier particles than the electron
itself.

Just pick and choose your facts, just like other trolls. "

QM "spin" is not like macroscopic spin.
In fact, it's indescribable!
That kind of "fairy spin" only happens
where you can't see it- according to QM-
and you have to kind of IMAGINE it,
along with a lot of VIRTUAL stuff and
Magic WORMholes.

In MY model- which is a true model in that
it can be run in 3D- there are actual
pathways that stuff follows, and the
rules of Physics don't change.

Ed, you'll just believe any kind of shit for a degree,
just like the other zombies, won't you?

Odd Bodkin

Sep 8, 2016, 5:30:04 PM9/8/16
On 9/8/2016 4:20 PM, john wrote:

> QM "spin" is not like macroscopic spin.
> In fact, it's indescribable!

Not so, John. It's very describable. Takes a few dozen pages, but I'm
sure that wouldn't be too much of a stretch for you to read, would it?

> That kind of "fairy spin" only happens
> where you can't see it- according to QM-
> and you have to kind of IMAGINE it,
> along with a lot of VIRTUAL stuff and
> Magic WORMholes.

Now, John, no need to be describing anything that is smaller than you
can see as "fairy" stuff. After all, do you believe in atoms? Can you
SEE atoms?

> In MY model- which is a true model in that
> it can be run in 3D- there are actual
> pathways that stuff follows, and the
> rules of Physics don't change.

Ah, so here we go. In John Sefton's mind, a True Model is a model that
looks like a science museum display, with material cogs and wheels
moving in repeating and clear pathways around gears and cams, and where
elementary physics still applies.

Any model that does not behave that way, according to John, cannot be a
True Model, because nature should not be allowed to behave differently
than how a science museum exhibit works.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/J85_ge_17a_turbojet_engine.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00004IJGYu.068A/s/992/660/China-Beijing-Science-Museum-11-26-065.jpg

http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/ecologic/files/2011/11/00x13380-Orrery.jpg

> Ed, you'll just believe any kind of shit for a degree,
> just like the other zombies, won't you?

john

Sep 8, 2016, 5:57:27 PM9/8/16
Odd
A true model prides itself on making sense.
QM tries to tell us reality doesn't
make sense.
You sure like lies and falsehoods, Odd!

Michael Moroney

Sep 8, 2016, 6:12:44 PM9/8/16
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

>Ed said
>"
>So QM spin too small to see but you postulate the electron
>is made of a vortex of even tinier particles than the electron
>itself.

>Just pick and choose your facts, just like other trolls. "

>QM "spin" is not like macroscopic spin.
>In fact, it's indescribable!

No, it's not. Just find a good book on the subject and READ.

>That kind of "fairy spin" only happens
>where you can't see it- according to QM-
>and you have to kind of IMAGINE it,
>along with a lot of VIRTUAL stuff and
>Magic WORMholes.

Kind of like all those stars and galaxies inside electrons?
"Fairy galaxies" full of "fairy stars"?

>In MY model- which is a true model

No, it's not. A true physics model explains and accurately (within its limits)
describes what is happening. With descriptions, math models relating things and
so forth. All you have is animated GIFs of spinny things.

> in that
>it can be run in 3D- there are actual
>pathways that stuff follows, and the
>rules of Physics don't change.

Just violated.

john

Sep 8, 2016, 6:41:03 PM9/8/16
Michael,
QM is PROUD that it violates all the
rules

benj

Sep 8, 2016, 7:56:08 PM9/8/16
Actually, John, QM violates NONE of the rules. The rules being the grand
material metaparadigm of science. ALL science to be accepted by ODD MUST
obey those rules. If those rules are not obeyed then it's pseudoscience,
also known as unscience. You know, the kind of kook stuff everyone makes
fun of here!

Odd Bodkin

Sep 9, 2016, 8:32:41 AM9/9/16
On 9/8/2016 4:57 PM, john wrote:
> Odd
> A true model prides itself on making sense.

"Making sense" is in the eye of the beholder.
You want a True Model to make sense to ANYONE, regardless of what
they've read or learned. You want a True Model to appeal to visual
intuitiveness so that even a third grader would be able to see how it works.

Sorry, but that is NOT what a scientific model is intended to do. It
doesn't matter how fervently you wish it to be.

> QM tries to tell us reality doesn't
> make sense.

And that's just plain bullshit, John. Quantum mechanics says no such
thing, and I have no idea what you've read that led you to say such a
stupid thing.

> You sure like lies and falsehoods, Odd!

Odd Bodkin

Sep 9, 2016, 8:34:13 AM9/9/16
John, that is just the silliest bullshit I've heard all week. Where on
earth did you get that idea? Or are you just making this up?

Odd Bodkin

Sep 9, 2016, 8:35:19 AM9/9/16
I'd be curious what you and John think these "rules" are that are being
violated. Go ahead and list a few.
It is loading more messages.