Perpetual motion is inertial

mitchr...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 7:11:17 PM4/20/18
Orbits are perpetual unless something stands in their way.
Inertia is perpetual as there is no absolute rest just
changing perpetual...

You can end your own moving around but that doesn't
end your motion as a whole. The Earth's round day turn
and going around the Sun and Milky Way are still
part of your state of shared movement.

Mitchell Raemsch; God creates gravity

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 2:36:52 AM4/21/18
========================
yes indeed
there is in our world of mater
some
perpetual(endless ) motion !

--WITH NO ENERGY LOSSES !!
see for instance
1
The Y Circlon mechanism
by perfect elastic collision !!

2
the permanent magnet phenomena
as well

with
100 percent perfect elastic collision !!!
--that is the ''secrete'' behind it !!
=====
TIA
Y.Porat
=======================

reber G=emc^2

Apr 21, 2018, 5:56:17 PM4/21/18
And gravity creates universes.Bert G=EMC^2

benj

Apr 21, 2018, 8:07:31 PM4/21/18
And for Mitch God creates Universes! You see I understand that G stands
for either gravity or God. You need to explain that to Mitch so he can
understand the brilliance of your equation!

hanson

Apr 21, 2018, 11:35:25 PM4/21/18

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "And gravity creates universes" with Bert's G=EMC^2
which is short for "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"

reber G=emc^2

Apr 22, 2018, 8:58:07 PM4/22/18
Electro magnet creates energy.Bert

hanson

Apr 22, 2018, 9:30:03 PM4/22/18

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
" Electro magnet creates energy.Bert"... but

SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> [J]
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to shit into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & piss onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]

mitchr...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2018, 11:11:48 PM4/22/18
If there is created energy there is no conservation.

Mitchell Raemsch

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 5:34:42 AM4/23/18
On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 6:11:48 AM UTC+3, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 5:58:07 PM UTC-7, > Electro magnet creates energy.Bert
>
> If there is created energy there is no conservation.

==
right
what there is is
CONSERVATION OF MASS AND ENERGY !!

ATB
Y.P
==============================

> Mitchell Raemsch

reber G=emc^2

Apr 23, 2018, 5:22:27 PM4/23/18
two Popes letters.Many emails from all over the world.(even Russia) Bert

hanson

Apr 23, 2018, 5:33:37 PM4/23/18
_"reber G=EMC^2"<herbert...@gmail.com> got
"two Popes form letters.Many emails from all over the
world.(even Russia)", because SwineBert wrote:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid shit and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps <https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments>[J]
as <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal> [J]

Double-A

Apr 23, 2018, 7:02:12 PM4/23/18
Russia? Oh no, Bert. You didn't conspire with Putin, did you?

Double-A