BJ Has Never Shot A Firearm

HVAC

Apr 28, 2017, 8:46:00 AM4/28/17
This is what he stated about a week ago. He is afraid of guns and the noise scares him. That's fine. Some people just aren't cut out to be shooters. Note: I fully expect BJ to deny this. And not only deny it, he'll do his usual and lie, then double down on it. He'll probably now claim that he's been shooting guns all his life and maybe he'll even claim he was an instructor. Right BJ?

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 28, 2017, 10:44:04 AM4/28/17
Can you do physics in sci. physics instead of constantly yapping about people

People talk is not physics

benj

Apr 28, 2017, 3:01:04 PM4/28/17
Not "was" but "am".

Say it once, why say it again?
Psycho killer! Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa
Qu'est-ce que c'est?

MyPal Looper-san will explain it to you, HVAC.
You are really ignorant, but LOUD.

benj

Apr 28, 2017, 3:05:18 PM4/28/17
On 04/28/2017 10:44 AM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Can you do physics in sci. physics instead of constantly yapping about people
>
> People talk is not physics

Pay attention, HVAC! ArchiePoo may be a kook, but he's OUR kook.

And this time, for once, just as sometimes even Bert can find a true
fact, Archie is right on the money!

john

Apr 28, 2017, 5:34:45 PM4/28/17
I once, when dismantling a machine shop
in Greenwater, B.C, went down the mountain after
a cinnamon bear with my boss and his .45.

john

Apr 28, 2017, 5:54:32 PM4/28/17
Then everyone tried to shoot a rock
off a fence post with this huge .45, and when I tried,
the trigger was so hard to pull and the gun
was so heavy, that I was aiming halfway down
the post by the time it went off, kicked up, and hit
the rock!!

Mahipal

Apr 28, 2017, 7:39:25 PM4/28/17
Cool! One of my friends, brother really, and I were golfing in Calvi, France.
Weird course. Cliffs and crevices everywhere, the ocean on the right side.

The cliffs were like 50 to 100 meters deep. So I hit my shot across a
fifty meters wide crevice. My shot was like near perfect. Hit the green,
on a par 3 hole. Then my brother takes his turn. His shot goes right
into the deep crevice. Sad, annoyed! But wait... wait for it... The ball
must've hit a rock, suddenly bounces back up, and landed/rolled within
a birdie shot of the hole! Wow! What happened to me m(y) ball? Well,
it rolled off into the ocean, never to be seen again. Life is so unfair!

Only him and I were there to witness these two shots. Before he can, I
tell that story to golfing friends before he gets a chance to, at parties.
Friends be like: Mahipal you've told that story, like a broken record, already!

I really need get a life and get out more. Got directions? Guidance? O(y)e...

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”

benj

Apr 28, 2017, 7:40:23 PM4/28/17
Never tried to shoot a rock off a post. Doesn't sound safe to me.

Reminds me of a time I was at the range with some others and this guy's
young daughter really wanted to shoot the .44 special (about same load
as .45) revolver I was shooting. I told her it really had recoil but she
was determined, So I told her to hang on tight and watch out because it
will want twist out of your hands. (Maybe HVAC can explain the physics
of that) She did real well. Hung on tight, squeezed a round off and had
this funny look on her face, plopped the gun down and didn't come back! :-)

A .45 isn't "huge". Stupid mouse gun. Something with a bit more stopping
power is better.

Personally I never shoot bottles and rocks. And especially not road
signs like HVAC. Making environmental garbage is bad form. I only use
man-woman shaped targets and write the names of HVAC's imaginary gay
kids on them.

benj

Apr 28, 2017, 7:47:10 PM4/28/17
I don't think I'd go after a bear with a .45 unless you are talking
about some kind of candy bar.

Serg io

Apr 28, 2017, 7:54:22 PM4/28/17
On 4/28/2017 6:40 PM, benj wrote:
> On 04/28/2017 05:54 PM, john wrote:
>> Then everyone tried to shoot a rock
>> off a fence post with this huge .45, and when I tried,
>> the trigger was so hard to pull and the gun
>> was so heavy, that I was aiming halfway down
>> the post by the time it went off, kicked up, and hit
>> the rock!!
>>
> Never tried to shoot a rock off a post. Doesn't sound safe to me.

> Reminds me of a time I was at the range with some others and this guy's
> young daughter really wanted to shoot the .44 special (about same load
> as .45) revolver I was shooting. I told her it really had recoil but she
> was determined, So I told her to hang on tight and watch out because it
> will want twist out of your hands. (Maybe HVAC can explain the physics
> of that) She did real well. Hung on tight, squeezed a round off and had
> this funny look on her face, plopped the gun down and didn't come back! :-)
>
> A .45 isn't "huge". Stupid mouse gun. Something with a bit more stopping
> power is better.

yep, I had a .223 pistol once,
super loud, no shooting bottles or rocks with it, shoot through car
doors ez,

remember,
guns are only good for putting small holes in things away from you

> Personally I never shoot bottles and rocks. And especially not road
> signs like HVAC. Making environmental garbage is bad form. I only use
> man-woman shaped targets and write the names of HVAC's imaginary gay
> kids on them.

shotguns and 22's are for signs round here...

700 nitro here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y