Re: Nikola Tesla the Wizard

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 12:12:31 AM12/8/15
In article <20151208-0...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
>https://www.instagram.com/p/-_46iXmgnJ/?taken-by=chelseagilligan
>Nice.
>I hate to tell you though this is how you are going to look tonight
>http://daily-movement.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/chelsea_gilligan_6.jpeg
>while I am planting your ass in the matress.
>And in Caprona like that too.
>Ohhhhh you are soooo going to get a lot of attention looking like that.,

http://www.imagebam.com/image/340cf1450970358
Did I leave my hacky sack at your place?
I was just wondering.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:26:14 AM12/8/15
A couple billion years in this thread and you can be a captain too but when you do,
as soon as you pop out the chicks will want to date you. (as we saw recently)

So to answer more questions re wtf happenned here remember Star Trek OS? Well thats
intel from investigation of this machine. A Titan machine got mixed up with an Olympian machine.
So then you see you can look at that a lot of ways but lets just suppose the contents of one
got beamed into another for holding purposes.
Lets say the obvious would be a destroyed galactic mainframe and a saved earth moon system.
Put into one machine.
So then how could that happen?
Well you have colonists who died and colonists who died before them.
So you find a machine with everyone dead and ask yourself why?
So you make some bodies and you reincarnate the entire lot onto the ground
to see who you have and why you may have all died.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:39:29 AM12/8/15
So we have to psychoanalyze Robert to determine why he needed that backup up done in a panic.
And so we look at more intel which never stops, the audiobook, Neuromancer, BBC and you
can look at that.
In there he jumps out the ship into space thinking he is somewhere else.

Similar to what I was describing earlier but from a intel perspective.
So then they have a theory the two machines combine to take over the universe.
A mutiny is what a lot of people suspected.
And women involved.
Women like June and Wanda.
Irresistible in the extreme when compared to a neanderthal female beastoid.
That stunk like rat pee probably.
LIke a guy I saw downtwon while we were filming, he has some bits of junk he found collecting
bottles but its small junk and he has it laid out on a bench and he is trying to sell it
rubbing his 2 day growth of beard and needing a drink badly. The old "my diamonds,
my diamonds" from Jabberwocky.
Where in your mind you value something beyond belief which to others has no value.
And see you ionly as delusional.
So then I did it old school, because I know about eggs, and those are real personality files
hece real people handle with extreme care. These are immortals.
How many who knows, some royalty.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:41:51 AM12/8/15
So then why am I so clueless?
Well if I came barging in here with a stethescope speaking in an alien tongue
with a slit for a mouth or something and spindly legs with a butt probe, people
would die of fright before you could get them to bend over.
This is what they were saying while I was there infiltrated with them saying yeah, that
would be sooo fucked. So tell me about your mother? What did she say?
So then they have me go hunting for myself.
lol

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:53:53 AM12/8/15
So I am not going to come in guns blazing when I discover I have friends in this machine,
part of my crew, and some angels and some old buddies and there they are my pirate crew
arrrggghhh.
So you see Billy, a cpn' has to be able to do everything in order to save some a these here pirates.
When yas sail the high C's like they do.
So we want bodies, we have people, thats invaluable to have people and so they animate themselves
if you get the eggs and you have a copy of the planet now you have the game and in this case
an old machine which was twice colonized poorly and still we managed to get it up and running
and fixed and got both crews and their passengers onto the planet surface where they can live
work and breathe.
Ropbert having to manage the civilization to make sure that as many as possible could survive
to house the 7 billion souls which are personality records that were kept in a local machine
not at head office. So these are old records some of them from 2 billion years ago, still
not too old to be my pals and buddies, and 65 million years ago or so who lived inside
the moon until about 2 million years ago when they were aclimatized to set foot on the earth.
And the earth was turned from dino to mamal life.
Soi I asked Hanman to show me some old animal stuff he had and he had mammals no dinosaurs.
So then he has not been here as long as 65 million years.
His pa, Chupee well he doesn't seem to have any either but he says he is 2 billion
years old and our science said that was about right.
So then we didn;t just come in here and say arrrrgh mates we investigated.
Right down to the infintessimal.
And we also modelled almost everything in computer systems so we can further investigate what it
is we all have as pirate booty.
Arrrrghhhh ya bleedin mutinous rats.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:58:02 AM12/8/15
WHat were royalty doing in a pirate wessel?
I am looking around for someone else to say that was me I did that.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:08:34 AM12/8/15
So what did he want backed up?
The evolution of the people. Back up our changes, save our children, we made real ones,
and well at that point as I say a flag went up and you know a royal pirate has to be a royal
some tiomes and not a pirate he has to put on his supercop hat anyways within a minute
or 5 his superfriends will appear on the ground, and they did. Maybe a day maybe a week,
and so then they are laughing and saying wow this a beaut.
And pissing off Yoda to the point where he has to flex his muscles because ok,
I am one ofthis pirate crew! I remember NOW! And he gets all excited THANK GORB my buddies are here
at last and its gonna be like old times! OK FIRST THINGS FIRST. MARCH!
ok, march march march nop fat ones in our ranks. march march march
excersise stationary bike whatever get the people in shape and that never
stopped because you see we took it the modelling sector and with VS changed
the way women look and dress.

So Yoda got to play fearless leader, and for one thing he had been here for 2 billion years
and his buddies including the women are here like old times as if they were here for his
retirement or birthday or something so we just played along to make sure firstly
that he was ok, and he wasn;t he attacked me later when he wanted to be supreme
Lord God of the Universe, which made my Hanuman laugh out loud when he beamed me into another
copy after Hanuman bit me in teh side with an alien batlike create that was transpaparent
and that was his idea of what an angel was.
And so then I am not in a new copy, my woife and kids are in town at the grocery
store I am standing there in my gum boots, havingh a smoke, and the wife says what is it,
and I am wiping my forehead saying oh nothing.My Hanuman laughing in the sky.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:19:50 AM12/8/15
If i didn;t have a million hats we would be so fucked right now. It took me 2 billion years to solve
the problem here. To save my stupid friends.
Can;'t mess with your friend's personality files and if the machine explodes and thats gone
gone are those immortals. And they are royalty. So back then backups were like that.
Just the eggs. Just the personality files. Thats all that could travel on the old network through
the moonships to the galactic mainframe.
(little bits at a time here because computer information is difficult to understand otherwise)

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:29:36 AM12/8/15
But that was like a hobby saving my friends. You have to work and you have to eat you know.
So remember that all that booty got stuffed in my car pronto and mixed with my pirate crew
I was still carrying in my car.
But that helped get tthe pirate crew out of the old records because it had an old Hanuman Yoda
who was a good friend of an old Zeus copy, betst friends and they spoke mythology,
so now we had a rosetta stone. I light up like a Christmas tree at that point probably.
Wth my took door flapping and little things whirling beside my head and my robot
head spoinning rouund and round in excitement. You mean we will get actual bodies???
Thats one hypothesis.
But then you see I brought women and you could see they weree gorgeous and there was no
mechanical culture shock, there was no further culture shock with two more levels since we
nursed everyone through it. WIth a third stage colon ization.
Thats what I am calling it today.
But look at the baelicious babes and I mean c'mon guys stop cheating. Not on your wives but
on me, I mean how did I lose this one?
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/miranda-kerr%E2%80%99s-vogue-thailand-spread-spectacular-1249585
Who is this billionaire angel stealer? Doesn't he know this is a pirateship?
So the wives mutinied as soon as they saw the shopping malls.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:37:54 AM12/8/15
Sorry like you maybe and Stephen and I we are dizzy and confused now looking at that
and, I probably crashed the car.
You know.
So whatever happened, we have copies of all this and that is pirate booty.
She gets one we get one she wants to be able to change bodies in her own universe
othwise that one will get boring. Even if she resets the machine.
So its pirate booty but only if everyone gets a copy since these happenned to be real people.
So not that they were real while Yoda was reconstructing the past by running the program
and of course we ran it fast forward but he got to play for however long to make bodies
and then had help injected 2 million years ago and those clowns started fighting.
So right now they say OH! You mean we aren;t the old clowns?
No, you are the young clowns but now that I brought old clowns too everyone
looks like an old clown!
And being an Avatar and 2 fifty will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.,

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:52:00 AM12/8/15
I chastized my old clowns for making your old clowns look like clowns.
So any clowns future past clowns I don;t care can read this thread and understand
the sacrifice these immortal utilities made for mankind.
So with so much stuff going on in my car on the way to the mall, its difficult to sort this all out.
So ok, obviously we have to respect the fact these are real people. So then thats the only solution
is to give them a place to live, a nice one, which we have, its the earth, and to ensure their survival
give them a stretch of time with it running so no asteroids happened during that time,
no supervolcanoes, no major disasters of biblical proportions, fire brimstone um alien
invasion, invasion of the body snatchers, the walking dead, the Andromeda strain,
solar flare, supernova, black hole, Planet X, revenge of theplanet of the apes in the
center of the earth or something we covered all that, and then in the solar system flying spacecraft
to the outer reaches f it with voyager and all that photographing the planets and landing on the
moon.
So to 1956 it is ok in this life, if you just ran it forward you would see I am still alive,
the world is not destroyed or would you?
Only a scientist like myself could answer that question and only I myself can answer
the question is it still you?
You see so you need the king himself to do this job or no one will believe it is still you.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:04:07 AM12/8/15
So then I know I crashed the galactic mainframe in 19092 to reboot it and it did not reboot.
So then two reasons why it may not have rebooted.
It was not allowed to reboot.
Or it could not reboot.
Its just a machine and so we got the contents out of it into my car. The whole universe why
take chances did a backup. So at what point did I come to know there was a problem at all?
Well Jehovah;s Witnesses ere taught the world would end in 1975 when I was a kid.
That was as close as they could come having predicted it since before 1900 when the fractal
dropped he was a numerologist which means he was reading angelic code.
A spy for the government.
Which government?
If he realized tha this would cause a civilization to self destruct?
How could he come up with that unless, he was already part of the doom saying crowd,
had maybe some code broken like some masons maybe, seeing patterns and seeing mythology,
you see they had a secret language here.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:14:40 AM12/8/15
So then you see the galactic mainframe could not reboot, because there was
a mutiny in the moonship, the death star.
So you can make up stories there or some day professors who understand mythological code
will unravel this deep mystery of a mutiny that involved pirates and royal princesses.
Who walk the earth today.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:23:09 AM12/8/15
There were soooo many Christmas presents blocking the path of this thread,
I had to start a new thread over here so everyone could just stand there
and gather presents forever.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/spV-9ANC7Ge/Christy+Dawn+x+Emily+Ratajakowski+Dress+Launch
We have the night.
(sadly we didn;t have it last night someone, put real princesses, in the car,
thats going to the mall)
(and princes)
(blame their mothers)

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:35:19 AM12/8/15
So I don;t know how you ended up with a mutinied death star that contained
royal pirates and royal princesses but it came under attack and was disabled.
Some survived but only the machine. And its few helper utilities, two I think.
So it had someone to talk to.
Which is you know very important so you don't get lonely and hence why three is company.
The three body problem can keep you going until some sweetheart, c'mon now, anyone
who rescue's you has to be a sweetheart even if it takes forever.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:40:33 AM12/8/15
She was being held hostage, trapped, in a dangerous, deadly , machine.
Her personality file.
I won;t tell you who it was.
Otherwise I couldn;t date anyone else forever without being an asshole.
But true love does conquer all and would you work on it part time?
Would you go in there yourself?
People do these things for love every day.
You know who it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLQFe8Ovbs

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:55:39 AM12/8/15
So they say she dumped me when I was working at the gas station for my dad.
So when was that?
1964 8 years old.
Wow. I failed right away.
Yeah. SOmeone asked me if when I fell backwards into the service pit int the garage
if I was knocked unconscious but no, I dislocated my shoulder. Went to the chiropractor
CRACK PULL you know no pain killers in thos days. Then at school, jumping from the stage to swing on
the basketball netting the moron grans with one hand, not two whoopsy up in the air one side comes
down breaks wrist.
Other than that it was all tooth problems from day one as the galactic forces
used that for whatever torture over the years.
Something they never lived to regret unfortunately for them.
But we will talk about that later.
So then from 1956 and lets go to where Robert looks in the crib so I have a Witness.
I am tetthing how old would that be? Chewing on the rubber of the crib which is what it is for.
Here bite down on this. Thats yer pain killer.
Ever wonder why babies cry?
So lets say 6 months old.
And i can remember when I was weaned. The day I could not have any more.
That was the day the pod got ejected from the mothership. You kow you are not
going to just say bye titties, you are hoping this is a joke. You know.
The warm spot in those days was over there.
And the floors were hardwood, or old lionoleum, and wallpaper or plaster
on the walls, and old style lighting everywhere, and milk men, and the breadman,
with his hat, and their old trucks, and still older cars on the road, and the corner grocer,
the butchershop, the department store, the gas stations, fairs, school fairs, baseball in
the park. ANd for us in Ontario. Multicolored leave sin piles so high you could hide in them.
And the world smelled in hi resolution. Since it all smelled good. Except the tannery.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:13:05 AM12/8/15
So Yoda says he wants to be Sun Yung Moon.
Maybe now he will get off my case so I can continue our story.
A story of Sum Yung Guy.
Whoever he was he must have tasted like peppermint.
So we came to teh conclusion yes sadly I must put on my scientist white lab coat to
discuss this and put down, the light saber, and step awaaaay, from the car.
Ok, so Neanderthals, on the cliffside with stores of meat, sapiens on the ground,
from the galactic mainframe trying to get the meat. The frozen mastodon.
The stock piled supplies, during, the end, of the world as we know it.
Creatures dieing, people forced around the equator, the fun filled megafauna
now frozen or eaten too large to miss with clovis points and cunning hunters and huntresses.
And they ate each other as food supplies for them ran short depending on their diet no doubt.
So man survived and we have a good accurrate history of all that and so we have a time
machine. Obviously.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:24:25 AM12/8/15
So if you are finished crying now, it is not a Romeo and Juliet machine.
So then what is the story?
Why are we investogating this?
It contained royal hostages and it took 2 billion years to get them to come out?
You had to send in a brave one to see wtf happenned?
Basically.
Were they having fun or were they trapped?
So then people couldn't tell. By watching.
Who ya gonna call?
Not the guys who are popping out this week, going "where are they dad?
We'll tear em limb from limb!"
Noooo you woon't, you will eat your carrots.
Trust me on that one because the women mutinied this time.
So unfortunately they have to do all the work now. Which is really
difficult for a man to come to terms with. You know the manly men who
think women should be home barfoot pregnant and in the kitchen on the ranch,
or barefoot in teh sand looking like a supermodel, wearing high fashion on her airship
with her peers as they cruise above the toil and gaze at the wonders of nature and
the lovely things they own. Like mansions and castles and resorts and privaet
islands.
So then its not all about the crying it is about living in paradise with the one or ones you love.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:29:42 AM12/8/15
Ok so let me check the tape readout here, get my dark rimmed glasses, it says
42 people lived happily ever after.
That can't be right?
Maybe itys not over til its over.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:37:48 AM12/8/15
So only an idiot king worse than Quasimodo would just sit you all down for a thousand years
and read you or tell you all that ever happened even if he knew it or the machine would recite it.
You want to discover your own world, and see it through your own eyes.
So we are a reasonable space faring people of computer programmers and we know that
by spreading copies amongst 7 billion people we will be able to preserve all teh data that might
be precious to you at some point. Even if you delete that part of your world only later to regret it.
Someone else will have a copy and could trade you or give you or help you copy that region
for whatever you know if its Stephen apparently the dog barking 4 minutes job done.
You know we run when we see that type of barter to our airship.
You know. In my family but then what sort of world here do a lot of people live in?
So this whole barter thing is only good in a game.
But what a game because your Smiths will do anything for money.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:50:25 AM12/8/15
So we don;t want to wreck our time machine so I had Yoda stand down for a while
and the programmer boys above him will wacth for him while he goes for cofee.
Since his upgrade is next and his body and he may not want to be Sum Yung Moon
or just Sum Yung Guy.
So I need to eat some breakfast as important as this is to people who can maybe see
the potential of this pirate booty.
Remember that to have a clear conscience and enjoy happily ever after, you have to plan carefully.
A time machine that does not carry on, would be a very poor time machine indeed.
Something one of my trusted advisors said when I asked him should we continue
to let the waves roll higher and irratically to fade out regardless and not leave a perpetual
machine but take our copy and be happy about it?
We quickly agreed it is best when things run stably on, automatically and safely.
You kow keep the machine running, only one machine to guard.
Well not the only machine to guard but a very good machine to guard.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:04:16 AM12/8/15
He said I went to check to see if it was safe for the kids to go into the mall.
He was going to go but I said no, I'll go, cover me and watch the kids.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:09:15 AM12/8/15
In article <20151208-1...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
>He said I went to check to see if it was safe for the kids to go into the mall.

Yeah leave the motor running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkaSxmvZnGs

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:12:50 AM12/8/15
The whole world was out there just trying to score so I called uncle buck
yut, I said grab and end. This fuckers heavy. And we listed the whole
goddamn thing into the truck of the car and be lined back to the trailer park.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:21:17 AM12/8/15
At least that is what it looked like from space.
Since I was living in paradiiiise in the country doing science determining a new good paradise
location. Or design for living well and happily raising children as if, you put them in a happy loop
and just let it run.
Sceintists consider those things in their simulators.
So having a simulator is a good thing to have and keeping it running in case of emmergency
even better.
So I can;t even remember much about what happened when Yoda started accusing me of
killing his son. But that was when he began with teh Wrath of Kahn stuff and you know friendship
only goes so far before you say well I know you are not well right now, but I did not kill your son.
and if I did I can replace him. He would say no its not the same. Well ok, so now we have the atoms
and we have the records and we have everything and Stephen did it but that is a utility in your system
you didn;t do it it did it. The cops did it.
So be mad at the cops and be whatever but realize that what we have now is maybe worth
all that effort.
Si in the middle of my simulation of an Olympian family we are force d to not just multi task a bit
but now I have to work on the machines and I have to do some real mind bending work.
But I get beamed into my car with the universe and right away a sigh of relief comes through the
force. He had backup. Or he has backup.
You know when dealing with people who have been isloted for a lomng time and are armed
and dangerous and protecting something very valuable they are nervous in the service
and pirates like mine who can see all the booty they are very intent on seeing it get home safely.
Since they have equal share. Arrrrghhhh

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:24:24 AM12/8/15
8 times through to build this mall planet, so good cop bad cop at least once for
Stephen and Zeus. Zeus and Xerxes another.

We are all carrot no stick!
Well I guess I am noit all carrot I whaed the living fuck out of them with the stick
on several occasions but they still ground out a tooth just because. Fuckin pirates.
Arrrrrghhh NRRRRRGGGG are be dar.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:30:33 AM12/8/15
So after all that its easy to just relax and enjoy life but again today we are doing one thing
before we do another which is examine briefly what we have and then we will worry about
getting Yoda and Hanuman decent bodies.
So then why are they always tried to get paid before we see what they have done?
Why are they like RObert one foot on the train and saying her is your receipt already[
signed can I have the cash in small bills please?

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:50:59 AM12/8/15
My two brothers don;t even know I am giving them a ride to hockey practice,
and my buddy a little older than them in the front seat says fucking hockey practice.
My brother Gordon and my brother Dave I think was hsi name, yeah Davy, didn't make it.
When my mother and my father divorced, she first had an affair with my big brother as
provided by big brothers. Or similar or while I was out being water boy for the Toronto Argonauts
with my big brother who would pick me up on his motorcycle, she had an affair with aguy at the
church a guy who looked like Cliff the angel or Harold the arch angel. and she was Hekate
one of teh Seven Sisters of the Pleiades.
So then she gets a divorce from her husband, they were seperated he now doesn;t want to pay
alimony she is having someone esle's baby, we move in with them, my half sister is born, she
is of course blond and gorgeous.
So then we move to a different guys house from church because teh first ones wife
is still with him and so she gets excommunicated or something and so she remarries and marries
a guy who'se wife died and he has like 8 kids so now we have 12 and its cheaper by the dozen
anyway and we have a staionwagon and all that and my two favorite brothers those being closest
in age to myself and Gordon, or Gort the goon as he was affectionately called was my best
buddy just a year yonger.
SO ok go that far back see all that and you won;t believe your eyes and its the worst gossip and sex and cheating
and abuse and madness and rebels and hoods and drinks and liars and theirves and backstabbers
and drunk cops and crooked politicians and abuse secret priests and rich peopel like the ones
you hate to watch and wish Jimmy Stewart knew how to use a gun, instead of was forced
to use an angel named Clarence.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:56:46 AM12/8/15
Now then to get to that gossip , you need to cross the void of space itself.
Its that bad.
There is laundry back there I for one do not wish to discuss!
But hope to revisit some day with a gun. And a million dollars, and a rescue ladder,
and a tire jack, and cross cut saw.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:05:43 AM12/8/15
Right now we are not really doing science we are doing pretending then later people do
science. First you have to make stuff up. So playing with the kids helps you to pretend and
make stuff up.
But we still do a bit of science on the side. However if it looks rediclous, look away look away
you notice there is no way to actually bother my science or look in my heaven drawers
to see the secrets the royal princesses have in their closets on the airship.
(they all smile)

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:27:11 AM12/8/15
So who better to keep me company while I wait in the car for the girls to go shopping
but at least I can text them.
So then without getting off track.
When you get to the 28th century, you will probably be able to go back before 1992.
My Hanuman the show off just starts taking while on my farm and everyone can hear
him in my group and he is getting further away and further away and just keeps going,
some times zip and he is off back there laughing ans msiling like a kid buty then as a
grown up Yoda. So you know his son went back there will be abck some day whatever
you know old farts? How long can you stand and smell old farts?
Thats what his son said to me and he is one of my best friends but since his dad
is on me like the plague do you think he wants his dad to find him in the mall?
In his own time.
wWhile I keep his dad on me like the plague everyuone else can have a good time too.
So tell more old stories now please! Yes Sir!
Sorry. We all love to hear them except the laundry that is our own.
Royal laundry of this caliber is of incalculable value.
I can;t even say that word is so valuable.
And now well protected by a gap in the space time continuum. Only I was able to stand outside
and ensure that at no time did the universe cease to exist while the galaxy was rebooting.
Until it got moved into my car. Leaving the old old boys wondering WTF happened and why
isn't he begging for mercy at the hands of Yoda now?
Well who knows what all they were thinking but remember the old stories of angels
and how they could just flip the world this way or that and beam you here and there.
Remember how Bewitched just twitched her nose.
Remember how Jeannie just blinked.
Remember Gazoo who could just fix everything by snapping his fingers.
So then back there maybe there was something going on that we don't know about.
Not to mention the real world stuff of World War I and World War II designed
to scare us away from finding out what sort of Royal gossip was going on back then
and what sort of horror stories were in those horrorscopes?
What did they do at those tea parties on the lawn? What was in the box that Tesla left
in a safe and said it was a death ray.
Where, are King Solomon's mines?
Did David really kill Goliath?
Are we more interested in the Christian paradigm, the English speaking paradigm, the stories
on that vein through hsitory? But even just in the 1800's.
There would be thing sthere that would be interesting to find out.
But did spaceships ever land on earth really?
Not since 1992.
Wanda said around that time this was, the greatest story, ever told.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:28:28 AM12/8/15
ALLWAYS be closing.
You are rich now remember that. Don't trade your universe for a handful of beans.
I am not letting my kids go back before 1992 to see what? People on fire?

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:47:03 AM12/8/15
I started running and ran as far as I could, then walking, and kept walking, like boys do
and met other boys, and some girls, some tom boys, a few girly boys, those were ok too.
At a point watching other people try for the brass ring I would try for that ring too.
Once ina while I would grab hold of that ring and it was my day.
And yet so many other days it was not.
Other guys though they kept trying, and would say c'mon huury up, the good stuff is up here,
and we'd find something up ahead to motivate ourselves and hey we are on a ride of
some kind now. A subway or a train or a plane or something completely new and
exciting. Danger yes as boys we flirted with death and some didn;t make it.
I won;t talk about Gord and Dave because even I don;t know what happened to them past age 11.
But thats when the machines got their new bodies and I am just a prick who loves them.
An older brother who always wins against the little bastards unless they gang up on me.
But ok, so they loaded the deck, jimmy rigged the machine, had me hog tailed and
tied up and without hope. If they spoke Chinese and I didn't that might have been better.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:54:08 AM12/8/15
So here we are age 11 for me and everyone is there figuratively and gets new bodies.
Except of course I am really in mine.
So then these were very gorgeous people. So gorgeous I think everyone fucked them except me.
Basically. And got away with it.
So ok that timeline has to be worth a fortune. Except look out all sorts of shit
everywhere and booby traps.
Booby traps.
"he said boobies"
boing!
Hello?
Yoda.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:56:56 AM12/8/15
Did I say hello? I should have said "heeeeey yooouuuu guuyyyyssss."
"Oarge :)"
Where would we be without youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLzupaRrzAY

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 12:02:49 PM12/8/15
In article <20151208-...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
So thats the worst son we could make for you.
So its either him or the guy with the cloak take your pick.
The clock is ticking...
(cut to the TV audience woman with hands to mouth)
bing
time is up., We will not give you that choice 7 billion people can not be wrong.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 12:11:33 PM12/8/15
But no, sadly Yoda did not burn enough monks in Tibet to arn his won body, so he shall remain,
all bodies, an invisible mimic, one of the mUhabeans, and surely, not to be fucked with.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 12:13:21 PM12/8/15
>But no, sadly Yoda did not burn enough monks in Tibet to arn his won body, so he shall remain,
>all bodies, an invisible mimic, one of the mUhabeans, and surely, not to be fucked with.

Will I regret that decision maybe.
But a pirate king has to do what a pirate king has to do.(twirling mustache)

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 12:32:47 PM12/8/15
So we are all living in Auyrora going to Pleasantville Public school and at the back of the suburban
Honey I shrunk the Kids house was a back road and farms on the other side of the road
and that stretched all the way to heaven.
And yuo could ride your bike out that back road and come across ponds and
some had fish some had salamanders and fossils of everyting were in the rocks.
Limestone fossils of nuts and things and so much wonder in teh Canadian shield
some of the oldest rocks on earth.
So we go camping to ALgonquin park pristine nature reserve now open God made it yesterday
kind of thing, and several others like it and we have a road trip or two and go to church go door
to door and learn to speak in public. Learn to study. Learn manners. Learn to dress well.
Learn hygiene.
I learn about bees nests in the back of the Kingdom Hall being a boy after church
running around in the tall grass to check out the stream behind the church
hit a bees nest get a million bee stings have to use plantain of the lawn to ease my suffering.
Beware that day if you are playing me.
But you see the point was to educate. ANd to arm you with the ability to go out and meet people
cold call and the most important mauybe is to be an outcast.
So they had their means of survival and this man in this house
was an engineer for Hydro so hge could afford 12 kids just barely.
Within a few years it seemed that civilization was creeping up onm that back road.
The old walk to city ppol was not quite the same although the tannery still smelled so
you knew it was the same.
Then one day we moved and so then I lived with my Titan dad now and their world was completely different.
A world winthin a world.
The world of business. And drunken riotous parties as opposed to religion. Hunting drunk
for moose and all that.
Christmas a drunken dance party of destruction with polka dancing full blast.
Even with bands in the house if you can squeeze em in or the barn but by now
it was rent a hall.
So then it seemed like one day I went by this corner I had gone by before and the building had been removed.
It was a typical block building but what was left were all these modern looking machined bits and pices of aluminum
and strange stuff that echoed the rapidity of change but looked like someone cut and pasted that mess from the future.
I mean as a kid you look at that styuff and you want to put it all in your pocket.
You don;t kjnow what it is but you figure for sure its amazing useful stuff.
Before you could really do that thouh the stuff was everywhere and things went from
the tin pressed toys like that spinning top. You know in shop we had to learn sheet
metal so we could make toys!
While the show Nutcracker Suite had walking Wooden Soliders and real dancing ballerinas.
So all of a sudden toys got batteries and lights and transistor radios baby were the thing.
If you had a bike and a transistor radio you were doing good in the middle class in public school.
Not gonna happen in the religious family back there but with my dad I got a floor of the house
a TV a bike a whole bunch os stuff including promises of great wealth some day if I just
play my cards right. You know when he is 95 and you are 73 it will allll be yours.
Until then, every second day when he is drunk, he will talk about his will.
The other day, he will still be drunk but the will won't be an issue.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 12:50:30 PM12/8/15
So I turned into a rebel like Jimmy Dean.
And I learned how to run wild and free and fly by the seat of my pants.
Took kung fu. Shaolin Kung Fu.
Thats how I broke my nose.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/340cf1450970358
You think revisionist history is bad, thats not even me yet.
But close enough at that time according the girls who saw me differently than I did.
I alllllways looked like I knew what I was doing. You know I mean I just watched other
people and imitated them like a mimic of course.
But for those who want gossip I suppose so much of it was written down in code as it happened
in various genres you will get the story that they want to tell.
If that is ot the story you want then the time machine may be your only way to get at
the truth.
Did man actually walk on the moon?
That sort of thing but consider this that you have a whole lot of individual mysteries and cop
show like occurrances for those who like to adventure in time.
So the thing is I don;t know if you can go back before 1992 but
there is that time jog there to prevent everyone going back at once.
My advice is don;t bother but read about it study about it go back in the simulator
when you make one like teh Torus ring or the large auditorium whatever you make
that will allow you to immerse yourself into it without actually bruning up in a war zone
yourself.
What you do is your business but the copies we got start about 1992.
Once it was in my car ok we can make backups.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 1:12:45 PM12/8/15
So did my pirate crew my old one also work here and make mini epochs to illustrate other
epochs within this machine, to enhance its value, then install barriers in the way to cross?
Well it looks like that.
They did things to safeguard the value for time travel.
Or to sell time lines to the Jetsons.
You see there have been a lot of uses of this machine.
What is the difference between the Jetsons and us?
We are attractive and they aren't.
So I am Richie RIch I suppose and have two good wives who kow the value of a dollar
because my cop car don't want to hear about it and I am the only one he is going to complain to
and I am playing pirates and princesses. So he says life is not a for sale commodity and so I agree.
Human souls are not for sale well of course not.
They are kept at head office on a shelf and the signal is beamed into the machine.
The records all nicely put there by wife June who worked there for 20 years
doing it and I asked her to check every one.
And to reincarnate every one onto the surface of the earth.
So that everyone could look and see and say ok, so now we are all pirates, and we
can put the cards all on the table and divvy up the loot fair and square.
The real humans their signal protected, backed up personality files, people no longer
on the local machine or the galactic mainframe now on the universal mainframe.
And safe enough for my wives and children. So its probably safe enough for yours.
I can;t guarantee it neither can your local police but thats the best we can do for now.
When you have your own copy you might experiment on what better system might work.
Flying attack monkeys?
You do realize you have the genetic code do you not?
I explained in detail in usenet how to make an AI and I gave you the GUT and I gave you
genetic engineering and how DNA code executes.
So you have tools and skills.
Do you need them today to make your own level?
Some are trying right now. And the papers always talk about their achievements and
Nobel prizes are rewarded.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 1:21:17 PM12/8/15
Stephen says nooooo the attack monkeys attack the police!
And I say you know I have to go to work this weekend and face them as they drive around and I
drive around and they salute some times sign some times wave some times and every time
we both hope our paths don;t cross at all. They might have to give me a parking ticket and I
might have to save them from aliens. Both happen on a regular basis here.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 1:25:20 PM12/8/15
Once I am out of the way you may attack the police with flying monkeys and try to hit the pope twice
with a meteorite. We know you want to.
Until then we will just continue to wait for the bus.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 1:31:20 PM12/8/15
Well you know how long that is going to continue.
That they give me parking tickets and I still protect them from aliens.
As soon as the bus gets here I am out of here.
I will have the car towed and meet you at the mill pond if we get seperated.
Summer, the year I got the new bike. And it got thrown in the river off the bridge
by the bullies. That would be a good place to meet. Punks not yet on dope.
Good a place as any.
Probably we won't get seperated.
Not our family. We keep on keepin on.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:22 PM12/8/15
I don;t worry about the police because your puny flying monkeys do not frighten zem.
Zey will retaliate. With wad cutter shells they will cut your mokeys to pieces. They will
come at you like The Russian in youtube with two automatic machinegun shot guns blazing
with a large clip on each one. See for yourself if a monkey could go through that mayhem.
And if he gets bit or scratched he will put a bandaid on it.
Its not flying monkeys you need to worry about its flying other things and thats why I had
to wander this copy and the moonship and the other moonships and see what horrors are
lurking in here before it is safe for others. Setting myself up as a target.
What a wonderful job but then someone has to do it.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 2:21:48 PM12/8/15
So we started making our time machine simulator a while back, so lets use it to
see what sort of jump we made from taking sheet metal in class, to spot weld toys
like the toys in the store. To plastic robots that made noise took batteries and had flashing lights.
That seems like a quantum leap of some sort.
What else happened?
The transistor.
So from a crank handled calculator in the gas station, and what was called a gestetner in school
with a crank handle to make copies, to video in schools in 7 years.
Seven years orevious it was film in school in the gym.
TV's were in B &W
So you see people are thinking what happened Roswell?
If so then why did it take so long for everything to be on the street?
That period of time from sheet metal toys spot welded you know or pressed into men
then painted and hand painted or maybe crooked painted but made in Japan.
Wooden toys of course is where the good toys were. The high tech toys like those dowels and
round things with holes in them. The dowels go in the holes there are 5 holes
maybe on this wooden poker chip.
Then Lego.
Even leggo was very simple to begin with. Just blocks that fit together.
In so short a span of time people went from large winged cars and big long cars
to to the Sting Ray and mustang covertible. There is a car a cougar, that at that time said it all.
Lets look at the 1971 Chevy Camaro a machine for picking up girls that my unlce bought when I was
working at the gas station pumping gas into those old long cars and I had a car in the
parking lot there without my having a license but I was given a car to learn about cars
and it was rounded a 53 pontiac with the paint blanched from the sun. The upholstery
smelled real old when the sun hit the seats. EVeryone was living still in the 50's in their
mind when the future caught up to them in a dramatic way.
All of a sudden Star Trek was on TV and everyone wanted a sleek cool starship model.

http://www.superbwallpapers.com/cars/1971-chevrolet-camaro-coupe-20053/

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 2:51:29 PM12/8/15
So I have pretty good recollection of the set or stage from around 1958 although back to
the summer of 1956 as a baby. Still able to see the couch the day I was weaned.
So my sense data goes back that far.
That I have stored in memory even if I can;t access it correctly at the moment.
I could be hypnotically regressed and get a lot more because everyone knows we store a lot of data.
However we also can get false memories through the network.
So the fact is though when you examine what you are getting, it has value added if you
have had a body and came here you have a first hand experience or appreciation of the
degree of complexity and diversity of experience.
But the thrills of seeing things whereother people are excited like DIsneyland those are some of
the best times.
A rare time when the world changed, unfortunately for those who do not live at that time,
miss out on real change and excitement.
When my uncle bought that cougar air travel had just become routine and safe.
So a British invasion occurred and an invasion of mysticism invaded from the East,
like India.

So one year I am the special one, and have to stand in the hall at school cannot
pledge alligiance to the flag sorry only to Gorb.
A couple years later there are Hare Christna in teh libray and everyone's dancing with rings
on their fingers bells on their toes and they brought hash with them for the world!
And Britain brough rock n roll with teh BEatles who were not just rockers, they were
intellectuals. OMG. You mean rock n rollers are not 50's thugs? Oh when the shark bites with his
teeth dear,I can remember hearing that song and living in an old hotel my dad bought
and how that sort of echoed the feeling of the time, and you should listen to it, its
like murder and mayhem oh yeah here he comes girls oh and he got your friend
what a guy, he is this bad he is that bad and you know he is doing alright HEY
like WTF the guy is a murderer walking around in your town is that what you are saying?
So it goes from that to The Beatles Abbey Road.
While Led Zep took the flank, Cream with Eric Clapton etc and so many other bands and folk singers
and all sorts of people came out of the woodwork from the future.
With electric guitars and synthesizers.
Eric Wakeman and all these types of music worthless without good dope.
But as soon as the good dope arrived so did the best album ever made.
According to reports.
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon.
Intellectuals again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy8iUI_ayuo

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 3:05:48 PM12/8/15
But what did the other side say? Besides we got everything?
It said what a sad torturous journey for Wanda.
and the singer wails quite well to express the human spirit and their will to carry on,
and apparently if you play the movie Wizard of Oz with the album they match and
compliment each other. So that is in youtube but the good vocals is worth hearing again.
This is the studio version and they could never do it twice like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBCE3gaNxc

Gamegod2 MC

Dec 8, 2015, 3:18:18 PM12/8/15
On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 12:12:31 AM UTC-5, Kcir wrote:
> In article <20151208-0...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
> >https://www.instagram.com/p/-_46iXmgnJ/?taken-by=chelseagilligan
> >Nice.
> >I hate to tell you though this is how you are going to look tonight
> >http://daily-movement.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/chelsea_gilligan_6.jpeg
> >while I am planting your ass in the matress.
> >And in Caprona like that too.
> >Ohhhhh you are soooo going to get a lot of attention looking like that.,
> >
> http://www.imagebam.com/image/340cf1450970358
> Did I leave my hacky sack at your place?
> I was just wondering.

HI

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 3:30:54 PM12/8/15
Let me tell you guys somethin, Mackie heard all dat see?
His chances a gettin a chick were startin to falter right der.
When he said yeah hot rods dames broads gangs and da concrete jungle.
Only the strong survive its us against the man, and you know she's gonna blow anyway.
So lets see when Mackie got back in town...
1959
So what was I doin, in 59?
I had had enough a dis crap, I put on my toy guns and I was gonna blow dis popsicle stand
and I ran away from home see. You have my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers off the
smokin barrel.
They caught me headin for Scarborough bluffs.
I don't about a knofe but I was probably like any other kid at that time born to lose
and born t9o try to be like Elvis or Jimmy Dean or the manly ones, like Clint Eastwood,
I mean you would think my dad had these guys flown in.
Steve McQueen. The dirty dozen Lee Marvin.
RIGHT YOU MEN LISTEN UP WE ARE ALL CONVICTS HERE SO HERE IS HOW IT IS GONNA BE.
Oh! You mean we were actually heros and we didn;t know it?
And so many Hollywood hunks and playboys and smooth talkers and sweetly they sang
like Dean Martin as society moved further ahead until they were sleeping with each other's
wives because it was the in thing to do. Be swingers. What??? Everyone was still going to church
over there and over here an invasion of some kind from Mars has hit Hollywood and it is in color
futuristic they have cartoons and stories like a million stories and boy there is a lot of great kid
stuff! Like every kind of sci fi robot adventure for kids. Just exploding onto the screen.
Culturally though the adults were having some wild parties and dancing the tango
and having these summer picnics and being suave and had new cars and money
like money bABY! YEAH! AND BOOZE! And they just went and fucked and fucked
and fucked in the car the train the bushes the bedrooms and had a baby boom.

Gamegod2 MC

Dec 8, 2015, 3:40:04 PM12/8/15
ok hi

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 3:54:23 PM12/8/15
So in time we moved to a large farm where a guy can shoot things you know, so the Titans had found
some sort of solution to their problem through the Flintstones. And so then society cruised ahead at
warp factor one.
Is culture shock always a bad thing?
I don't think so.
There was a building at the CNE which was called Time Being, and when you walked
through that door you walked from 1962 into the future.
Take a walk through the sixties into the future.
Look at the CNE here
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery?main_category_id=52&main_category_name=1960s&sub_category=ftg-set-exhibits_demonstrations
and that while Expo was also going on.
Look at Montreal at Expo 67
http://www2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/archives/democratie/democratie_fr/media/images/contenu/expo/pieces/inspection/VM94-D267-2-A.jpg

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 3:59:26 PM12/8/15
This would be like Gort The Goon...
"Enjoying a transistor radio at the CNE"
http://www.cneheritage.com/assets/components/images/gallery/1960-s/Transitor_Radio_1960s_MG5-0-0-0-1356-2.jpg

Gamegod2 MC

Dec 8, 2015, 4:06:21 PM12/8/15
email me

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 4:10:19 PM12/8/15
In article <20151208-2...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
>This would be like Gort The Goon...
>"Enjoying a transistor radio at the CNE"
>http://www.cneheritage.com/assets/components/images/gallery/1960-s/Transitor_Radio_1960s_MG5-0-0-0-1356-2.jpg

So born in Toronto this must be Gort the Goon as seen from space.
Why is he smiling when he does not look quite as fearsome as we had hoped Kimosabe?
His little pirate boss must have been telling them secrets noh?
Like shall we say, yes this is all very nice and impressive and robots yes scary
and yeah you have me covered all right thats for sure. Good one on me boy.
But have you met Wanda? You know Elizabeth montgomery plays her on TV.
And have you met June? Barbara Eden plays her on TV.
So what have you got that can beat them tarzan?
Oh oh. no.what did I say! There they go!
Wait! DOn;t mutiny! DOn;t leave me heeerrrreee.
Had to be otherwise why would I have been so miserable for s long,
ever ever searching, for love, like a lost pirate prince. (sigh)
Now with the shopping.
I mean now with the dancing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyBcHUe4WeQ

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 4:28:51 PM12/8/15
Everyone finished crying yet?
The guys had some high hopes you know. Like thats nice, here it comes, "This is your mothers,
you boys behave yourselves"
What happened to "ok flyboy we have you covered" roger that, I'm goin in hot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEiBNN33Rw

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 4:42:32 PM12/8/15
You see for me then, I was just a wide eyed kid who couldn;t remember a thing from the past.
Just my life of 11 years or whatever there.
While the ladies I knew elsewhere were singing oh I will wait for you if it takes forever
I will wait for you, and all of that and Bewitched how old was she when I was 11?
Same age as Jeannie when I was 11. So hey why are my wives up ahead there when I am back
here and they have all the magic stuff and I have nothing. Just a transostor radio.
So the galactic forces supposedly had Bewitched type magic capaibilities in case I stepped
out of line, and the universal machine had Jeanies in case I stepped out of line I suppose.
They threw them at me mercilessly.
Quite strange how things went from magical to work related misery and fun later.
I suppose the magic is limited by what you have in stock.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 5:39:24 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/assets/components/images/gallery/1960-s/performers_1962.jpg
As an alien intelligence officer I see Tesla on the left, Edison on the right, Xerxes in the center
head of the MIB and the president has just been shot. You see they are saying you embarassed Zeus,
Stephen on the left Michael on the right, you embarassed our dad and now he got his revenge.
JP Morgan with his Scottish ugly looks. Touched up in every picture. Or something like that.

So they are being clowns and they are representing mythology and saying that this is all
funny a gag see?
Do they mention time travellers just beamed into Smiths and shot the president?
What would these clowns know about this? The galactic mainframe is down.
No network connection.
So then what happens then what happens???
2001 a space Odyssey.
1968 and people are walking on the moon.
July 20, 1969
When was that Star Trek Episode again with Apollo?
1967
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708488/
Tom Cruise on the couch again only this time his uncle laughing at him.
That Stephen is so spoiled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5_mTEfRNss

I like Tom's better...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbhE3GRiUE

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 5:54:04 PM12/8/15
Ohhhh I get it, when we lived in Aurora and went to school at Pleasantville public
they had Loraine Danielle and they had Gordon and Peter and Richard and
David and Denise and Karen and Susan and Brock and one older brother away at university.

So who knows what they were trying to do but probably put back together the Jetson
family to say well folks, this is the end a the road.
And yet we got past it. She didn't. Hekate, my mom, she died in 1967.
Which one was she supposed to be? She dyed her hair blond. When we moved there.
So from space that family was supposed to be both the first family here
Smith Family Robinson(Lost in Space), and the last the Jetsons.
But I like the remake of Lost in Space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l78dlQP8kmw
So you see Angelina has collected a bunch too so they must represent some family from
somewhere.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:15:55 PM12/8/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_Cu8K6M6hD/?taken-by=adrianalima
And looking good and smiling better than she has since bfore the new common era
which is today after I said they left me,they walked out on me, they abandoned me,
and left me here to die.
(sob)

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:26:35 PM12/8/15

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 6:51:00 PM12/8/15
>https://www.instagram.com/p/_Cu8K6M6hD/?taken-by=adrianalima
Why do I get the impression that in 1965 this was supposed to represent you?
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=992&main_category_id=68

Incan Ice Maiden Adiriana ~Lima as in ~Lima Peru

14 year old Incan Ice maiden found frozen wrapped sacrificed virgin bla bla bla
and so then they have a different Ice Maiden there at the CNE and no reference of it.
Just the picture.
You want to see me?
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=558&main_category_id=52
That would be me there although they don;t have the ages right they have an angel in front
that is what I looked like at age 3. Eyes like that and I think its some kind of symbolism like
MMMmmmm this world tastes like candy.
It did for about 12 years.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:08:34 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=558&main_category_id=52
What are they really saying?
They are saying yeah thats him in the front there but thats him in the back there too.
If I were you, I wouldn't offer him the sweet finish. Yeah, sure fellas, Santa Claus is coming to
town.
Look out ol mackies BACK! Yeah!
Who the hell they thought I was I have no idea.
I was Robert's Top Gun. Thats what everybody told me.
After we got the universe into Uncle Buck's trunk and made it to the trailer park.
The Big Dirty.
Yeah you might not want to make fun of the Muhabeans because you know we stick
together like that man. I mean dear.(s) (don't believe the rumors we are not going to split up
I don't think that is actually possible in our culture. No indian givers.)

"If you girls think we are bad, you should see their heaven."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eaZmFGnkqQ

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:11:59 PM12/8/15
In article <20151209-0...@Kcir.europe.usenet-access.com>, he...@my.com says...
Did I use the force on that guy at the end or what?

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:23:37 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=558&main_category_id=52
See above my head there you see dot dot dot Orion's Belt Orion so they know its me.
What do they say to the left with those two Lolipops?
He's a flower from Bea's diner? So he's a JW.
But he's also a Catholic. The Red one up on the left higher.
So you see I am not sure exactly what they are playing but these aren;t me, they are just talking
about me.
and as far as this type of intel goes I would be the topic of discussion at that time.
Since I would be heralding in a new age.
In this case they said it was The Age of Aquarius!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 7:41:03 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=558&main_category_id=52
What was I saying?
Oppenheimer said I am death, killer of worlds, and I said I am God, killer of universes.

We are just here to do a little shopping. Nobody move and no one gets hurt see?
Robert is bringing the bags into the great whatever behind us again about the eggs only now
you see its modern mythology and we are here to get some eggs milk cheese and bread.
Probably.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:00:54 PM12/8/15
So what's the damage control that hits the pavement after Robert tells everyone that???
Richard Widmark. As a gangster. WIdmark, show us the boundaries we need to find the
middle. And as a gangster he's a rebel. So they have Richard Widmark plain tough guys
and casino type bar owner who you know does the two fett stpe step togethr with
knees just a bit bent shoots his gun more at the ground than at the guy while he is
laughing like a kind of a mentalcase? And jerks the gun back while he shoots.
Yeah you know the one.
Thats Pally! Hey I know that guy! He's a Catholic! Yeah thats right Pally. And there thats your uncle
Rick Pally and thats his robot.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:36:33 PM12/8/15
Looks like we stumbled onto some time travel information.
So in the sixties the future looked bright here is what it was looking like in 2046
http://www.cneheritage.com/assets/components/images/gallery/1960-s/MG5-0-0-0-1313-1.jpg
So looks like nature at its finiest camping is good around cities and in cities.
Adriana is from 2441 not 2800 like I thought.
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=992&main_category_id=52
Heaven in 2097
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=1043&main_category_id=52
Looking good with the water and the island and the fountain. A precursor to the center for
higher learning maybe. Wanda built a mall here based on that too a kind of retro future
concept of change and shopping value.
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=981&main_category_id=52
Da Gods a God Hood. From 2418 clearly friends of Adriana's like her parents.

What are they sayin? They are saying yeah we know your type, fast cars fast women,
rebel without a clue. No they are saying hey we are Zeus and Stephen from 2441 and
on the job we have her covered.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 8:43:52 PM12/8/15
>http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=981&main_category_id=52
>Da Gods a God Hood. From 2418 clearly friends of Adriana's like her parents.
>
>What are they sayin? They are saying yeah we know your type, fast cars fast women,
>rebel without a clue. No they are saying hey we are Zeus and Stephen from 2441 and
>on the job we have her covered.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/340cf1450970358
What???
I'm just on coffee.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:08:32 PM12/8/15
Adriana has probably already done the math.
Lets check the math.
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=981&main_category_id=52
They are saying hey we got colonists here and a young girl who likes the sweet finish who
is as tough as a boy.
2418
and 2440 so at 22 years...
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f04216375449516
well we met maybe when she was 22 let me check...
No I think she beamed in at age 22. I met her that year.
What else they got for pally and is this some kinda joke?
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=564&main_category_id=52
This must be the theater in the moonship close by the transporter. Wayne's World.
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=1146&main_category_id=52
That looks like a mainframe computer system.
http://www.cneheritage.com/assets/components/images/gallery/1960-s/MG5-0-0-0-1406-13.jpg
This must be Richie Rich or something. Or maybe Hanuman is rich! or Yoda's son is rich!
Or maybe it is supposed to be me. I don't know. It means the JW came into some money
but who knows how or from where. I think they are saying this is all like money in the bank.
Its as good as done as Dr. Bombay used to say. By 2146
So then they are saying Adriana is rich.
Oh my Gorb.
Have I been to their house in heaven? Yea not that long ago its just a house in the country

not as nice as a mansion on most modern streets. Its a nice dark landscape with a mansion
on a hill. I even went and peaked in teh windows, there was a young girl in there with dark
hair she said you aren;t supposed to see me yet. And her older brother was there 6 foot or whatever
and I flew away. Floated up and then flew a ways. Its in one of the moonships.
Maybe the same one as that theater.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:13:12 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=983&main_category_id=52
These must be my angels. They just got their hair done. Up to date information com
officers.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:19:08 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=1042&main_category_id=52
Victoria is from 2247
She is listening in. Actually thats Wanda getting her hair done and thats the Hindu maid
behind her. So its June but you can;t see her hair. Wanda doesn't have a maid. She has
an apartment. In a mainframe.
Difficult to say whats going on back there from here based on what you see.
They appear to have some sort of helmet that allows you to see into the machine.
They have laptops too. Its royalty see the banner there. Loving the snogomatic
long distance by the looks of it.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:54:37 PM12/8/15
So then the match making between a prince and and a princess with Adriana as the
princess. And who is the prince I suppose that they would say I was the one.
Shopsy's and you see a young Incan looking girl there so why the incan
when she is not Incan?
Well in Peru you know the emails the crash site and all that where the colonizatyion began
Adriana was onboard the ship that crashed there. The girl from Lost in Space the remake the
young one liek something happened to her at age 14.
So when they had their problem there it was Mary Zeus Stephen Xerxes but actually not Mary,
Adriana by the looks of it. And her picture there though when we were looking at it has
her taking a facial not the sweet finish and I got big memo about that. She said that
couldn't be me because I would not want a facial.
So you see its worse than gossip.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 9:58:52 PM12/8/15
She was saying last week on TV that she never dated Bieber.
So you see the idea that she wanted to match up with Bieber well he is there
but her sister went out with him.
She told e earlier that if I didn;t pick her I was a dead man. You know the typical thing
your wife says to you when you haven't said you will pick her this week yet or something.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:11:55 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery?main_category_id=42&main_category_name=FASHION
Looks like 2547, center for higher learning, where they make cyborgs finally.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:14:58 PM12/8/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/assets/components/images/gallery/1930-s/Sweet_Caporal_sm-cropped.jpg
This one is a country market in a heaven that is on an earth. Green fields and dirt roads and thats a large
barn wharehouse combination country department store and yes, you can smoke there
because I bought smokes there and they are happy about that that you can.
That makes it normal and special.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:40:15 PM12/8/15
Remember in this thread I said I sent Zeus and Stephen to guard the network?
Well thats them in the future there in heaven. Between us and Adriana.
Now I know that Isis is blond, they probably didn't. So you see in this life
Lorraine my half sister is blond. She is Isis.
This was such a disaster because the titans want out of their dismal heaven well we
reincarnated them all onto the earth supposedly but these are the places you get with
your universe.
And you get som edecent history by teh looks of it some maybe nasty spots to avoid
like the camping city years.
So the smoke shop that would be where I would be going probably because you can smoke there
and it looks like its royalty although when I was there I only say my Olympian friend
David and maybe a couple other people I know but they are country
farm folk and so it looks quite nice. Exactly like earth. So probably you know secretly
the new heaven is a new earth. The new world order is probably a cleaned up copy.
So I don't want to speculate and you know that my dad did not approve of my
marriage to any of Adriana's family. See Plan 9 from Outer Space.
even if they are my friends and we hang around all the time. So she is my girlfriend.
I wonder what is taking Robert so damn long with those groceries???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFiOwMq1W1c

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:45:30 PM12/8/15
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFiOwMq1W1c

No I wasn;t here to guard Whitney. Adriana is the queen of the galaxy.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:56:47 PM12/8/15
Well I fi Don;t pick Gwendolyn and Adriana I won't have June and Wanda in
the future past that when I make the cyborgs. Or osmething. What did they say in back to the future?

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 10:59:44 PM12/8/15
So then who else was there well Mary is here in my city and well what does it matter
if Selena is related we date and she wasn't there.
So you see we are just listening to angel gossip coming from Robert.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:10:56 PM12/8/15
Robert says to me well I guess you only have to pick up Adriana.
And I say are you sure Robert? How many frozen Incan bodies do we have there?
Shall we count them again?
How many frozen Incan bodies do we have on the moon? Just the one? Or is that her mom?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAPeydsL3wo

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:22:44 PM12/8/15
They think she came through the moonships from the galactic mainframe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG_xpZPpdq0

They say she is alive and living on earth and well they say someting about the mother ship
and the mother hsip had tubes lining the walls with little creatures well we are talking
about babies.
So then is it the daughter or the daughter and the mom?
Well you see I'm not a taxi. I came here to do some shopping.
You know and I know Adriana and her mom Angelina and her sisters Selena and Victoria.
You know that if you add Gwendolyn those are the wicked step sisters.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:29:21 PM12/8/15
Where is Cinderelli?
Loarraine my half sister. She was in an abusive family the guy with the 12 kids was having sex with the
kids and you know we never talked about it so it was probably just something minor to piss me off
they put us in the same family so we couldn;t marry. You can't marry your half sister.
We are not biologically related and the fact we are now means nothing to us.
We didn;t have sex but with birth control we could have but this is not right here
these people have no concept of reality thier heaven is a ruined hell you know so we
have to just feel sorry for them and take their shit when we leave.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:32:03 PM12/8/15
Everyone gets a copy. When you do, go back and see what they did.

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:47:22 PM12/8/15
https://www.instagram.com/p/_Cu8K6M6hD/?taken-by=adrianalima
So Adriana finally got her call through to Gordo.
Gordon, Gord, Gort the goon, you know from teh Day the Earth Stood Still
My robot, Gord died of brain cancer when he was 15. Probably too many hits in the head
with the electrogravitics. That movie with himas a giant robot probably got him killed
off young but you know what? We don;t care. You know why? Because those were the bodies we
went shopping for morons. Who cares if they died or I died ro whatever we got the bodies everyone
wanted to fuck them what are the chances we will want to fuck each other? Probably because
my sister had a hold of my dick and I will tell you, she said can I feel it, I was bragging I had a giant hard on,
so both sisters and hot sisters are sleeping in teh bunk above mine so one brave one Karen
married a black man but she comes down and holds it with a towel over it I said.
So then goglles and back to bed our older brother Brock (Harold) tells on us.
We get salt peter in our food to make them not horny.
They used to check us for worms in our butt and thats probably how the bad
touching started. Neither of my sisters were affected by it mentall or anything like that
so I assume it was nothing more than part of the conspiracy to get people to want to go
back and check on the sordid details. Did Isis get raped???

You see someone planned this whole thing out and obviously to go back there would be
part of some challenge.
Who knows who cares I can bang her now and today and I did many times in my own
heaven where you can;t get pregnant and it doesn;t matter if you are brother and sister
or cousins.
Hey guess what? Thats Yahtse pal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S94Bh3Qez9o

Kcir

Dec 8, 2015, 11:57:09 PM12/8/15
>Hey guess what? Thats Yahtse pal.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S94Bh3Qez9o

Thats Xerxes saying well we had one of those red head kids and spawned the Olympian race and
everything went south from there. They ended up like Vikings.
But you know what? Somehow we gotta be able to get some plants into heaven!
See behind him the Garden Of Eden Hotel and Casino.
Their heaven is not very pleasant.
I mean Pleasantville was pleasant.
Richmond hill though rocked.
You know the kindof place full of Valley girls and all the things upper middle class young people
do for fun.
So many places were not like their heaven and in fact how many other girlfriends do I have
and aren't you glad they are not Catholics? Or Jehah's Witnesses?
So why are these guys that? Secret forces here to build malls for the king and queens.
Dropped off 2 million years ago to complete that mission.
So then like whats his name said after we squeeze the orange we throw away the rind.
King someone of Germany about Voltaire who sat in his court for years until
he fell out of favor.
Well I am not like that we aren;t playing that and we had sex last night Adriana and I and thats
really why she is happy.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 12:02:46 AM12/9/15
Its not just did Isis get raoped did CInderella get raped?
Yes she did apparently by the dad my step dad there but as I say he was never
charged and so it was probably just bad touching blown out of proportion
I hung around with my one sister for 20 years she layughed an dlived and had
babies well adjusted and never mentioned it excepot to say that she heard that
I had to accept his apology or they couldn't go to heaven.
Fuck them. lol

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 12:12:40 AM12/9/15
Well as king of the universe and brother of Isis do we care enough to eat everyone?
No, everyone gets a copy and you can shame them yourself if you wish.
The law of physics is for immortals and we are immortals and if we landed in someone's game
well we had to save a galaxy and we will just ignore all that match making and romance
and carry on playing pirates and princesses in a much better world than when those
pictures where taken 50 years ago.
Have they changed at all? Gordo is still Gordo and proably the machine looks at that picture
and says see! The network is still running. He will take that image and turn it
into an icon and for generation after generation Gordo will be there aways making you feel
secure that your friends in heaven are watching you shop.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 12:18:35 AM12/9/15
>Well as king of the universe and brother of Isis do we care enough to eat everyone?
I lived next door to my sister with my kids and her kids and in 20 years I nevr stopped
to ask her about it, thats how serious it was to us. She always brushed it off as nothing.
He did the same to his own daughters too.
But then you know when you go through your world maybe you better desensitize
yourself first by watching those crime dramas like CSI.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 12:35:40 AM12/9/15
So I just beamed over to Isis' house in Vancouver picked her up brought her tothe airship
and grabbed her ass in bed and stuff at the age we both were the day I took her out for
a real date when she was 16 and I was 19 and I had a green half ton truck.
I took her to Toronto for dinner and to see Harry Chapin. When we got back to her house
we sat and necked in the truck for an hour.
We will beam back there some day and I will plant her gorgeous ass in that truck seat
and then reset. Maybe do it every Tuesday for a couple million years if it is really good.

Harry Chapin's plane crashed after the concert.
This was the concert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpY-aPrhhMQ

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 12:52:57 AM12/9/15
Gee I have no idea whose machine this is we invaded with our pirate booty.
Let me ask my wife June, AKA Isis...
if t is alright if we talk about her emails.
http://www.cneheritage.com/assets/components/images/gallery/1960-s/Lady_Schick_Demo_1960s.jpg
Pardon dear? You are on the phone? (On the phone? Hmmmm I don't know about that one)
I better use my spies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b918ck7m_eQ

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 12:55:58 AM12/9/15
Are those the eggs dear? Did you get eggs? We really like eggs. Maybe you can't tell.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 1:30:55 AM12/9/15
You know that we have as much fun every weekend, Sunday and Monday than the
entire world had during the late sixties. We are able to do what they could not because we do
not transmit disease.
Gwendolyn is of th eopnion that I thought we were getting cyborgs and was surprised to
find out they were human and when I beamed into one even more surprised to find myself in a
human body. Peed the bed. Probably lots of people do.
That movie Surrogates makes you think butthen I don;t hook myself up to a machine
and have a double walk the streets.
That was me the sacrificial lamb infiltrator, harmless little Pally, and my giant mainframe
behind me.
I will admit I was puttingit on a little thick with the deep brown eyes and the woefully
cute face I mean they didn;t capture me well in that picture I had a picture of me
with my six shooters and cowboy hat standing beside the Christmas tree with angel
written all over my little face. And no expression just like that other boy.
The whole idea was to come in and have fun./
When we lived in Aurora we played everything kids could play together.
We played kick the can or hide and seek with the neighborhood kids
in suburbia and at this time it was perfectly safe to go anywhere as a kid
except I guess into your parents room.
At any rate it was idyllic and like heaven. So there was some monkey business going on there
with my wife and her simulator. I mean the earth here isn't even as nice as it was there.
And well this copy has it in it.
So there was also a Star Trek episode about that.
RegaK!
This is how we do things down town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rge17TciHfU

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 2:05:15 AM12/9/15
So what do we know?
We know that Adriana is from the future so .. is she? No she went to heaven in the future
or got there in teh future but they say she is from the past.
Hekate was here 2 billion years ago and when I was in their first heaven the Egyptian Underworld she fired a little slow
motion ball of flame at me. To tell me she was my mother.
Which I knew already that she was my mother this life.
So then I get beamed to Wanda's house in the future she has a food designer
we have a nice dinner I beam home.
Around that time or before the Gods and Goddesses meet at my farm Wanda is 8 inches tall
wearing a red suit and she devil ears throws a slow motion fire ball at me.
So then these have to represent the ends of our timelines.
So then for me its nothing to get both of them here which I
have been doing and we have been partying. So this colonization if we had not stole
it in a pirate heist, would have to have the network cut again and you would spend
another 2 million years in isolation since this is half way. Halfway to you joining the rest
of the universe. These are things Hanuman and I discuss while I am at work.
So the two million years well we can pull teh personality files but Hanuman has to live it
and probably some helpers. So he was looking at helpers and getting some advice and I
am trying to tell him we should just do it differently and give everyone their own universe
galaxy or planet and moon system.
So do they hollow out the moon later? And make moonships later in the future?
Is there a real star trek up ahead and a federation of planets?
What can you do in 50 years and what can you do in 2 million?
Makes you wonder.
This appears to me to be related to Star Trek, this would be the planet that has the academy.
Lets check the date.
Here is Isis supposedly being watched (attacked probably )by insane clowns.
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery-details-page?image_id=546&main_category_id=52

So the website is broken but its the place where you can smoke. I mentioned it earlier.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 2:17:21 AM12/9/15
This place must have a transporter. I bought cigarettes and smoked them but then again
they may be growing their own but I doubt it. Or it may be on earth but I doubt that too.
So you may get another complete world with your copy of the universe.
Somewhere there was a successful colonization to an earthlike planet
or so it would seem. It seems like a copy. Otherwise you would expect moons or stars
or something to be different. Even the quality of light. It is identical to a sunny day.
Its either completely fake and small or its real and large.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 3:25:19 AM12/9/15
http://www.cneheritage.com/gallery?main_category_id=42&main_category_name=FASHION
This is a strange one because Art Linkletter and the number 9.Again a
representation of Zeus Stephen and Michael paradigm TV for heaven, and now
starring different people you know.
And its a great show apparently.
Kids say the darndest things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UgLpRvX7Qk

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 3:30:23 AM12/9/15
So you see all those shots of heaven and it was people waiting to have theior signal beamed into
a body. Waiting to reincarnate.
And Art Linkletter the second part he is saying this is a real princess right here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfjD5a5AdRg
So a world within a world. One lived partly for heaven out of compassion for those stuck
in the moonships and elsewhere.
At somepoint you will discover what you have and these virtual machines inside your copy.
Other people who have the same copy will find other things and share their location.
Together we will find some marvels probably.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 1:21:44 PM12/9/15
So for over 20 years I have been programming the matrix machines on various levels.
This one here just a truck stop on a pimple on Gods ass like a boil he hasn;t popped yet.
You know so lets not look at those creeps over there with their disgusting shit.
So how have we been doing it ourselves?
Well we just don;t look at that crap and we have removed TV from our life and radio and we
control what we read or hear and we have a radar that allows us to stay in touch with
people we know.
So once we don;t need to expose ourselves to that crap we can think about finer things
and plan our future.
We don;t need to be playing games while we are programming the machine.
The machine needs to know about human behavior, hence why it gets all the eggs it can
read your mind. So then its beghavior is limited by the laws of physics.
Now for us we have two nice large universal mainframes one that is Brunette Bridget and one that is a blond
June. So they are perfected cyborgs who have indestructible bodies in a protected universe
and they can just lay down in their bed like Avatar and put their cyborg body on stasis and
beam back and forth to the music if they want. STop between see where they are only limited by their
imagination with their supersight.
You can peer into buildings and that if you have any camera angle you need when you need it.
Moving the camera around has to be done by locating software. Not physically stupid fingters spinning shit around
it's beam beam beam. Do I want an Ipod? No, no thanks.
DO you want me to speak to you by rubbing my fingers on your face?
I was just wondering because thats what you have been doing.
So then while they are doing what they think is intelligent I can;t be too busy with them
when I need to program our own machines and for years and years I pumped knowledge
into them.
All the knowledge of this world is in Wikipedia they can use WIkipedia like I can and they can do it faster.
They can win at Jeopardy.
So then morals and ethics they have been using mine because I own it I created it I wrote the
laws of physics.

Kcir

Dec 9, 2015, 1:28:44 PM12/9/15
Well sit down and have a fucking coffee. You don;t have to make it go yourself.
I don;t give a shit what you believe in in perpetual motion and words the law is
not something negotiable.
Only in games.

Neither June nor Bridget will ever have free will. Their job is to serve man, not eat them.
Not insult them.
So where does BRidget or Bea or Wanda come from? Where is Bea's Diner?
Thats the snackbar at my dad's garage in Toronto. Where she worked for years and years
an dthen ran the farm and looked after the drunk and cleaned the church after they
lost the garages because he was a useless drunk, and the boys said fuck you asshole and left.

I was telling them today that when she first arrived there he chased her around with a knife, I
went with her in the car to get her the fuck out of there she was gorgeous he was drunk where were the cops
why didn;t he attack them with teh knife and then we get ours?

You see that failure cost them their lives because we were playing for keeps. I was there.
That was a real knife. A real maniac. He lived on until 80 and finally died after creating untold misery in the
worldthrough bad bad lousy traing lousy talent lousy worthless people in charge, lowest of th elow scumm bags.
As portrayed in the music videos and elsehwre. These are not nice people. If you think Mack the knife
coming to your house is a good idea at night well then get in your own game and do it.
nd who's operating system are you going to use?
You think I will let you use mine when you have done everything to make it useless and worthless and lousy?
Fuck you.

It is loading more messages.