The Universe is expanding away from the center of the 4th dimension

1 view

BURT

Jun 19, 2009, 9:50:14 PM6/19/09
We are embeded in the round surface of the 4th dimension. The
hypersphere is forever expanding.

Mitch Raemsch

Bob

Jun 19, 2009, 10:16:35 PM6/19/09

No, the 4-D sphere is not forever expanding. Due to gravitational
attraction between objects over the surface of the 4-sphere, the
rate of expansion of the 4-sphere is slowing and will eventually
cease. The current rate of expansion of the 4-sphere also is
the speed of light, since a zero balance is always maintained
between the total energies of gravitation and motion.

-- Bob Day
http://bobday.vze.com

BURT

Jun 19, 2009, 10:26:58 PM6/19/09
On Jun 19, 6:16 pm, Bob <day...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 19, 9:50 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > We are embeded in the round surface of the 4th dimension. The
> > hypersphere is forever expanding.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> No, the 4-D sphere is not forever expanding.
> -- Bob Dayhttp://bobday.vze.com

Spatial expansion is accelerating proving it will go on forever. There
is no sign of slowing down; just the opposite.

Mitch Raemsch

DougC

Jun 20, 2009, 12:27:47 AM6/20/09
BURT blurts
:

> We are embeded in the round surface of the 4th dimension. The
> hypersphere is forever expanding.

Why do you think the 4th dimension has only one center?

BURT

Jun 20, 2009, 1:40:49 AM6/20/09

The singularity theorem.

MeAmI.org

Jun 20, 2009, 2:21:43 AM6/20/09

The Doppler Shift Equation For An Accelerating Frame of Reference may
be derived from the composition law for velocities along one spatial
dimension. The quaternions are an expansion of complex numbers and
show close relation to Relativity and Special Relativity.

Martin Musatov
Founder, MeAmI.org

BURT

Jun 20, 2009, 3:20:58 PM6/20/09
> Founder, MeAmI.org- Hide quoted text -

Expamding space stretches light traversing it.
Objects are not moving away.Mitch Raemsch

Benj

Jun 20, 2009, 6:01:00 PM6/20/09

BURT wrote:
> We are embeded in the round surface of the 4th dimension. The
> hypersphere is forever expanding.

No it's not. "Doppler" Red shift is bogus.
Red shift is due to an effect of light cutting across the 4th
dimension not expansion.

You'll have to do better to get those two Nobel prizes!

idiot!

BURT

Jun 20, 2009, 6:27:36 PM6/20/09

NO light expands with space.

Mitch Raemsch

Androcles

Jun 20, 2009, 8:08:54 PM6/20/09

"Benj" <bja...@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

A: The velocity of light in empty space is source dependent in accordance
with the first axiom of Galilean relativity, aka the "Principle of
relativity".
There are NO exceptions *(see footnote 1)*.

B: Galaxies are stars that are moving about a common centre and stars are
sources of light. All stars in a galaxy will emit slower light as they move
away and faster light as they move toward any observatory, in agreement
with the Principle of relativity.

C: Galaxies are very distant, therefore there will be a considerable
difference in the time of arrival of light for any given star throughout
its period, as this simple distance/time graph clearly shows.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Doolin'sStar.GIF
*(see footnote 2)*

D. Examination of the graph shows for any observatory, the light is
red-shifted (i.e. slow) for a greater fraction of the period, and blue-
shifted for a smaller fraction of the period. This applies to all stars
in the galaxy.

E. Statistically, this implies that the further away a galaxy is, the more
red-shifted light will be observed for a longer period of time.

F. No fourth dimensions we used in this analysis.

*footnote 1*
It is well-known that Einstein attempted to challenge the Principle of
relativity, making an exception for light. He did this in his 1905 paper,
stating it was "only apparently irreconcilable" and facing opposition
from his peers at the time repeated it in his 1920 missive,

"Who would imagine that this simple law [constancy of the velocity of
light] has plunged the conscientiously thoughtful physicist into the
greatest
intellectual difficulties?
-Chap. VII.
Albert
Einstein
"Relativity, The Special and General Theory"

Chapter VII is titled "The Apparent Incompatibility of the Law of
Propagation of Light with the Principle of Relativity" where he appeals
to schoolchildren with his greatest intellectual difficulty.

It is only an intellectual difficulty for those with small intellects who
can't understand a car passing another or a photon passing another.

(footnote 2)
The effect has been exaggerated for clarity, but does apply to V 1493 Aql.

BURT

Jun 20, 2009, 11:47:19 PM6/20/09
On Jun 20, 4:08 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics> wrote:
> "Benj" <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

Stay behind light. Accelerating when near light speed.

Mitch Raemsch

Spirit of Truth

Jun 21, 2009, 4:50:17 AM6/21/09

"Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics> wrote in message

As "time" passes you are getting better and better, Androcles!

Spirit

DougC

Jun 21, 2009, 1:12:09 PM6/21/09
BURT wrote:

> NO light expands with space.

There is an interesting thought, though a bit ambiguous. No sort of
light? Or the absence of light? What dimension of light could be
doing the expanding?

radian

Jun 21, 2009, 2:27:01 PM6/21/09

BURT refuses to read, but if he did, he should
read Zeno first.

BURT

Jun 21, 2009, 2:56:39 PM6/21/09

Doug how do you know what you read is true?

Mitch Raemsch

jason

Jun 21, 2009, 6:35:23 PM6/21/09

>NO light expands with space.

What planet are you from? Light does not expand. Light travels from point A
to a <theroetically> infinite B. If light expanded as you have said then
photons would actually be getting bigger and by this time they would be
rather big..

--

God is really a pink elephant with television rabbit ears.... think I am
wrong?

Assume nothing; expect everything

jason

Jun 21, 2009, 6:37:48 PM6/21/09

>Doug how do you know what you read is true?

OMFG you are kidding me right? you contiuesly remind everyone on usenet of
your precious god and it bible, and you take the bible as literal truth

BURT

Jun 21, 2009, 7:07:33 PM6/21/09

If you tell me something how do I know for sure it is true jason?
All current theories are incomplete but nobody cares to notice.

Mitch Raemsch

jason

Jun 22, 2009, 1:02:50 AM6/22/09
>> >Doug how do you know what you read is true?
>> OMFG you are kidding me right? you contiuesly remind everyone on usenet
>> of
>> your precious god and it bible, and you take the bible as literal truth
>If you tell me something how do I know for sure it is true jason?
>All current theories are incomplete but nobody cares to notice.

Mitch once again you make a reply has nothing at all to do with what the
post. Who cares about current theroies. Let me ask you this.... if a
priest/preacher/rabbi or whatever tells you that god exists how do you know
it is true? lets deduce weather it is more likely to be true or false. What
proof do they have that it is true <none whatsoever> what proof do they have
that it is false? <again none> how can they get you to come back to thier
establishment and give them more money? They can say that god exists and
that the bible <or whatever book they follow> is true and you <personally>
will believe them.
so back to your statement

>If you tell me something how do I know for sure it is true jason?

you consistently post hypocritical statements much like the church... do you
see a pattern here?

BURT

Jun 22, 2009, 7:47:30 PM6/22/09

God doesn't need to prove He exists.

> Assume nothing; expect everything

jason

Jun 23, 2009, 5:51:03 PM6/23/09
>God doesn't need to prove He exists.

Yet once again I shoot you down and you post some lame cliche`. first let me
get it straight god is not a he never was and never will be. second I never
said your god had to prove anything I am just heart set on proving you wrong
that it does exist. Ya see I am not christian agnostic or athelis I am anti
theist. The idea of a god is bad for this world and if you can not see that
then that just tells me that you are so afraid of dying and not having an
afterlife that you will lie to everyone (and even worse lie to yourself)
about this mythical being in order to make youself feel better and think you
are earning yourself a place in heaven. Ya know ya would think that a
person who wanted to get into heaven would not lie so much.
Alls I can say that you are in for a big dissapointment. well no I cant
really say that cause when you die you will be dead and you will not able to
be dissapinted.
If you would read your history about other past religons you will see a
distinct pattern. hercules has quite a bit in common with you precious
savior jesus christ and there is one of those gods that is practally
identical verbatim for your god. but do you think that those gods exist? I
seriously doubt it. Dude when are you going to open your eyes and realize
that you have been giving you money and your life to other men whom wish to
take all that you give and they have nothin g to return except a facade put
up jsut to scare you.

--

God is really a pink elephant with television rabbit ears.... think I am
wrong?
Prove it

Assume nothing; expect everything

BURT

Jul 4, 2009, 6:24:04 PM7/4/09

Every point in the universe is equally distant from the center of the
expanding hypersphere.

Mitch Raemsch

jason

Jul 8, 2009, 6:12:21 PM7/8/09
"BURT" <macro...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Jun 21, 2:35 pm, "jason" <ja...@theblackhole.com> wrote:
> >NO light expands with space.
>
> What planet are you from? Light does not expand. Light travels from point
> to a <theroetically> infinite B. If light expanded as you have said then
> photons would actually be getting bigger and by this time they would be
> rather big..
>
> --

>Every point in the universe is equally distant from the center of the
>expanding hypersphere.

yet once again you post reply by saying something that had Nothing at all to
do with the original post...

BURT

Jul 8, 2009, 6:20:37 PM7/8/09
On Jul 8, 2:12 pm, "jason" <ja...@theblackhole.com> wrote:
> "BURT" <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hypersphere is where the universe is.

Mitch Raemsch

DougC

Jul 9, 2009, 12:14:56 AM7/9/09
BURT wrote:

> Hypersphere is where the universe is.

What do you call the area where the universe isn't?

Doug Chandler

BURT

Jul 9, 2009, 12:27:15 AM7/9/09

The 4th dimension's extension; interior of the hypersphere.

Mitch Raemsch

Androcles

Jul 9, 2009, 4:03:16 AM7/9/09

"DougC" <prig...@aol.com> wrote in message

The empty set.

DougC

Jul 9, 2009, 7:40:09 AM7/9/09
BURT quoth:

> > > Hypersphere is where the universe is.
>
> > What do you call the area where the universe isn't?
>
> The 4th dimension's extension; interior of the hypersphere.

Perhaps a hyposphere? Infrasphere?

The 4th dimension is time.

Doug Chandler

BURT

Jul 9, 2009, 2:47:07 PM7/9/09

Time is 3 dimensional because it is in 3 dimensional space. Time has a
speed.

Mitch Raemsch