"Einstein's Philosophy"

The Starmaker

Jun 25, 2017, 1:25:26 PM6/25/17
"Einstein's Philosophy"

One thing one does not see discuss anywhere is..

What is "Einstein's Philosophy"?

What is his philosophy?

I mean, just plain "Einstein's Philosophy"..without attaching any other
branches to it.

What is "Einstein's Philosophy"?

Okay...maybe too hard a question.

How about, What is Relativity? Is it the name of a planet?

Is it an object? A wave? A small particle? A force? What is it?

It's just...Philosophy.

Relativity is just....Behaviorism.

Behaviorism A scientific approach that limits the study of psychology to
measurable or observable behavior.
Behaviorist perspective The psychological perspective primarily
concerned with observable behavior that
can be objectively recorded and with the relationships of observable
behavior to environmental stimuli.

https://www.google.com/#q=behavior+definition+psychology

Nothing to do with...physics.

You need to change the name of that newsgroup to:
sci.philosophy.relativity

'When you sit with a pretty girl for two hours you think it's only a
minute, but
when you sit on a hot stove for a minute you think it’s two hours.
That's relativity."

Siri Cruise

Jun 25, 2017, 6:46:50 PM6/25/17
In article <594FF1...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> "Einstein's Philosophy"

Fuck as many women as he could?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 26, 2017, 3:05:07 AM6/26/17
W dniu niedziela, 25 czerwca 2017 19:25:26 UTC+2 użytkownik The Starmaker napisał:
> "Einstein's Philosophy"
>
> One thing one does not see discuss anywhere is..
>
> What is "Einstein's Philosophy"?
>
> What is his philosophy?

It's similiar to the philosophy of his fellows
from cafe Odeon, Zurich.
"Let's create new, perfect human being, unbounded
with common sense prejudices, following only
scientific methods invented by me".

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2017, 1:50:00 AM6/27/17
Can you name all the womens names?

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2017, 2:17:04 AM6/27/17
Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> [...]
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
> IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
> IFE - 8 New Physics
>
> My source of discomfort lies in my getting ignored. That causes discomfort.
>
> Thus the evil lies in ignoring my work. And thus continuing with old ideas
> which have their own space, but should not be used to block new findings.
>

> > It may be that you find relativity to be incomprehensible, and anything
> > incomprehensible you consider to be evil, a way of suppressing the
> > common man.
>
> No, relativity is not incomprehensible to me and it should not be
> incomprehensible to anyone. We should all know that it is based upon a bungle
> in the analysis of the MMI experiment which I pointed out in 2005.
>
> Relativity is simply wrong. To pass of something wrong as right is evil. It is
> an evil to which every person on Earth except a few like myself takes part.
>
> Evil does not do good, so it causes discomfort. In this case it lets frauds
> run the roost and they will employ fellow frauds, so the whole system is
> corrupt to the core. Knowing this, it is futile to publish in the journals, as
> they will reject on dogmatic grounds. Still, video is there, youtube is there,
> you are there and I am here, so I published my findings on youtube in a manner
> that I believe should convince honest and intelligent minds.
>
> And that is a cause for discomfort.
> >
> > It may be that you think that all modern technological marvels like
> > quantum tunneling and nuclear power plants are explainable by ordinary
> > Newtonian ideas, though you're not quite sure how.
>
> Nuclear power plants can be explained very well by my equation
> e=0.5mVVN(N-k). As are atom bombs. They are based upon extending Newtonian
> ideas, with my addition that internal force existence creates and destroys
> energy. This formula explains the workings of the universe very elegantly, and
> my new ideas in physics are explained in IFE-8.
>
> So dom't say "I am not quite sure how". My original ideas support Newton
> fully - they extend Newtonian ideas into the field of electrodynamics.
>
> > It may be that you're simply an anti-Semite and don't like Jewish science.
>
> Calling one an anti-Semite (and thus an honorary Nazi) is an old trick and
> a give-away.
>
> It has been applied to me often enough in the past. The last resort, what, after
> failing miserably to find the slightest fault in my works, let alone my
> character.
>
> Even if there are no brave and intelligent people to take up my science today,
> I do my work in the expectation that this situation cannot last for ever.
>
> Because true science is for the ages. It will always have appeal to those
> seeking truth. They will not be influenced by your smear tactics.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee
> >
> > --
> > Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Pay no mind to the Odd Bodkin, he believes telling the Truth is...anti-semitism.

In Odd Bodkin's book...if you tell the truth you're an anti-Semite.

Actually "anti-Semitism" doesn't exist. It's just an "invention" by
Jewish people to suffocate and strangle your free speech whenever you have a criticism about
Jewish people in any shape of form or manner.

In otherwords, It's okay to criticise everyone in the world *except* "them".
But the truth is, "anti-Semitism" does not exist in this world...
..it only exist in the mind of a Jewish person.

It doesn't exist anywhere else.

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2017, 2:35:00 AM6/27/17
Now according to "Einstein's Philosophy", Relativity is

"..relationships of observable
behavior to environmental stimuli."

that would be the sitting with a pretty girl, and sitting on a stove.

How you behave between sitting on a stove and sitting with a pretty girl.

The "environmental stimuli" would be a stove getting hotter.

In physiology, a stimulus (plural stimuli) is a detectable change in the internal or external environment.
The ability of an organism or organ to respond to external stimuli is called sensitivity.
When a stimulus is applied to a sensory receptor, it normally elicits or influences a reflex via stimulus transduction.
https://www.google.com/#q=environmental+stimuli+definition

"The ability of an organism or organ to respond to external stimuli is called sensitivity."

that would be Sitting with a pretty girl.

Relativity is "Einstein's Philosophy".

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 27, 2017, 3:30:26 AM6/27/17
He means, of course, the behaviour observable by enligtened
ones. Enlightened by him.

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2017, 1:04:18 PM6/27/17
Now, if you study Einstein famouse quote:

'When you sit with a pretty girl for two hours you think it's only a
minute, but when you sit on a hot stove for a minute you think it’s two hours.
That's relativity." --Albert Einstein

You will find all the same elements contained in the 'Twin Paradox'.

Relativity is "Einstein's Philosophy". Relativity is in fact.. just a philosophy.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 28, 2017, 2:10:26 AM6/28/17
Yes. Relativistic morons imagine.

Gibutsi Fumihazu

Jul 1, 2017, 8:07:04 AM7/1/17
Mahipal wrote:

> There's only about 3 or 4 posters in this NG who know any physics.
>
> Once again, Arindam and I==Mahipal are not friends on FB. Period. Once
> again, Sergio and I==Mahipal are not friends on FB. Period. Once again,
> Benj and I==Mahipal are not friends on FB. Period. The list of
> FB-friends I don't have is very Very VERY long. O(y)e.

Untrue, they are some wonderful human beings. They are not all bad. You
are learning now and then some Physics, that's not bad.

The Starmaker

Jul 1, 2017, 12:45:41 PM7/1/17
hanson is a wonderful human being...i'm thinking about buying my own gas chamber from amsazon.

benj

Jul 1, 2017, 4:35:22 PM7/1/17
Wait a minute! Theory of "heavy air" "spin is in" "cold steam"
Electromagnetic gravity on a fluke multimeter? Where's the beef?