meteroite kills man in India

The Starmaker

Feb 9, 2016, 1:45:29 PM2/9/16
How can NASA milk it for all it's got?

maybe sell meteroite blocking lotion...

The Starmaker

Feb 9, 2016, 2:22:58 PM2/9/16
Sergio wrote:

> On 2/9/2016 12:45 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> > How can NASA milk it for all it's got?
> >

> > maybe sell meteroite blocking lotion...
> >

> I think
>
> it
>
> was aiming
>
> for
>
> Starmaker

If there was any..."aiming", it certaintly wasn't the intention of the
meteroite.

Maybe the moon was doing the aiming, and used it's gravitional pull...

to perform a trick shot....

while making it rain on your head.

Thomas Heger

Feb 10, 2016, 1:11:30 AM2/10/16
Am 09.02.2016 19:45, schrieb The Starmaker:
> How can NASA milk it for all it's got?

Nasa is not an Indian agency.

Loosing a man is certainly a big loss for India, but Nasa isn't involved.

The other question you mentioned is also interesting: what had the
people of NASA done with all the money (supposed the Moon land was a
fake)???

> maybe sell meteroite blocking lotion...

Yes, Nasa should take part in the cosmetic industry and sell super duper
sun-blockers, too ('Moon tested').

TH

The Starmaker

Feb 10, 2016, 3:08:36 AM2/10/16
Thomas Heger wrote:

> Am 09.02.2016 19:45, schrieb The Starmaker:
> > How can NASA milk it for all it's got?
> >

> Nasa is not an Indian agency.
>
> Loosing a man is certainly a big loss for India, but Nasa isn't involved.

You underestimate NASA....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/world/asia/that-wasnt-a-meteorite-that-killed-a-man-in-india-nasa-says.html?_r=0

The Starmaker

Feb 10, 2016, 3:19:22 AM2/10/16
Here is the NASA involved response:

"But NASA scientists in the United States were more emphatic, saying in a public statement that
the photographs posted online were more consistent with “a land based explosion” than with something from space."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/world/asia/that-wasnt-a-meteorite-that-killed-a-man-in-india-nasa-says.html?_r=0

Now, let me translate it for you...

NASA is saying, 'if we say it's a meteroite, it's a meteroite. If we say it's not
a meteroite, it's not a metorite.' NASA is saying to India, "Go fuck yourself!"

In other words, any rock that falls from space and lands anywhere on Earth, NASA OWNS IT!

The Starmaker

You people never learn, do you?

Bast

Feb 10, 2016, 7:27:14 AM2/10/16
And I'm sure as NASA got involved, and spent another $5 million of US tax
dollars for the investigation.
(that took them all of 5 minutes)
The yank minions are all waving thier flags and shouting,... USA NUMBER ONE

The Starmaker

Feb 10, 2016, 11:27:34 AM2/10/16
In other words, NASA didn't authorize that meteroite to kill that man in india.

The Starmaker

Feb 10, 2016, 11:36:24 AM2/10/16
In other words...

always keep in mind the conclusions of: Appendix-F.txt

http://science.ksc.nasa.gov/shuttle/missions/51-l/docs/rogers-commission/Appendix-F.txt

Conclusions

"an attempt to assure the government of NASA perfection and
success in order to ensure the supply of funds."

"perfection and success".

That means, no meteroite can kill a man in India cause NASA is getting paid to prevent it.

So, to "to assure the government of NASA perfection and
success", NASA has no choice but to say,

that-wasnt-a-meteorite-that-killed-a-man-in-india-nasa-says

"in order to ensure the supply of funds."

The Starmaker

Heiðr Einherjar

Feb 10, 2016, 12:09:20 PM2/10/16
Il giorno Thomas Heger ha scritto:

> Am 09.02.2016 19:45, schrieb The Starmaker:
>> How can NASA milk it for all it's got?
>
> Nasa is not an Indian agency.
> Loosing a man is certainly a big loss for India, but Nasa isn't
> involved.
> The other question you mentioned is also interesting: what had the
> people of NASA done with all the money (supposed the Moon land was a
> fake)???

You mean credits, not dollar. IE in Prometheus (2012) - IMDb they had
credits, not dollars. For instance the still capitalist is saying "I am
here to make 100 credits" LOL

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2016, 4:06:35 PM2/11/16
Of course, there doesn't exist in India a scientist that is knowldegable enough to look at it, Right?

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2016, 5:10:00 PM2/11/16
Imagine...one of those NASA guys looking at the pictures and he says...

"It looks like a meteorite to me!"

They'll tell him..."YOU'RE FUCKIN FIRED!!!!"

That's the Truth about working at NASA...you disagree, you're fired,
Right?