What does The Shit predict

mlwo...@wp.pl

Feb 9, 2016, 3:35:18 AM2/9/16
W dniu sobota, 6 lutego 2016 13:31:17 UTC+1 użytkownik Paul B. Andersen napisał:

> As Sylvia but not Maciej know:
>
> GR predicts that a clock in GPS orbit will run fast by
> a factor 4.4546E-10 as observed from the ground.

So, directly.
What does your Shit predict?
a)clocks will respect its moronic standard and indicate its moronic time dilation
b)clocks will ignore its moronic standard and indicate t'=t.

a or b?

Sylvia Else

Feb 9, 2016, 7:07:45 AM2/9/16
You persist in not being precise.

What are t' and t?

What do you mean by "clock" in this context?

Sylvia.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Feb 9, 2016, 7:23:39 AM2/9/16
What do You mean by "you", "persist", "precise", "mean" and "context"?

BTW. Have You heard of Turing's test?
We do think, while computers don't. Because we
can deal with words like these, and they
can't.
So, stop pretend You're unable to think, and answer.
a or b?

paparios

Feb 9, 2016, 10:11:43 AM2/9/16
The Polish low level software programmer troll, is not here to learn, nor he has any valid point. For him, all of current physics is "shit", contrary to his very poor common sense.

When he says t'=t, apparently (he has never ever clarified what he really mean by that, as he does not know that either) he thinks that two clocks (the satellite clock and the GPS receiver clock) tick at the same frequency.

So everything related to the satellite clock ticking at t'=10.22999999543 MHz while the GPS received signal ticks at t=10.23 MHz is chinese language for him and then, his t'=t is what his outstanding common sense assures him.

Heiðr Einherjar

Feb 9, 2016, 10:23:33 AM2/9/16
Il giorno paparios ha scritto:

> The Polish low level software programmer troll, is not here to learn,

Agree, nor you are. Here to learn. You have much to learn, me amigo.
Essentially Physics, with capital letter P.

> nor he has any valid point. For him, all of current physics is "shit",
> contrary to his very poor common sense.
>
> When he says t'=t, apparently (he has never ever clarified what he
> really mean by that, as he does not know that either) he thinks that two
> clocks (the satellite clock and the GPS receiver clock) tick at the same
> frequency.

This is surprisingly very correct. Nothing can change a natural frequency
locally. It's built-in the Fabric of this Universe. Thanks.

rotchm

Feb 9, 2016, 10:56:54 AM2/9/16
On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 7:23:39 AM UTC-5, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:

> What do You mean by "you", "persist", "precise", "mean" and "context"?

You dont know what they mean? I suggest you pass a few years learning English.
Then you can come back here and discuss.

> BTW. Have You heard of Turing's test?
> We do think, while computers don't.

Actually, computers do "think".

> Because we can deal with words like these, and
> they can't.

Yes they can, and even better than you.

Even at the very first official Turing test, a computer passed the test and duped all judges. You see, such an archaic computer system is smarter than you.

Maciej Woźniak

Feb 9, 2016, 12:31:00 PM2/9/16

Użytkownik "paparios" napisał w wiadomości grup

|When he says t'=t, apparently (he has never ever clarified what he really
mean by that, as he does not know that either) he thinks that two clocks
(the satellite clock and the GPS receiver clock) tick at the same frequency.

No, I don't think so.
And you didn't answer the question. As expected from relativistic trash.

Maciej Woźniak

Feb 9, 2016, 12:36:39 PM2/9/16

Użytkownik "rotchm" napisał w wiadomości grup

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 7:23:39 AM UTC-5, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:

> What do You mean by "you", "persist", "precise", "mean" and "context"?

|You dont know what they mean?

A conclusion as expected from a relativistic moron.

|I suggest you pass a few years learning English. Then you can come back
here and discuss.

I suggest you take your suggestion and put it into your ass, where it
belongs.

> BTW. Have You heard of Turing's test?
> We do think, while computers don't.

|Actually, computers do "think".

No they don't. But, how would a moron know.

JanPB

Feb 9, 2016, 4:21:54 PM2/9/16
On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 7:11:43 AM UTC-8, paparios wrote:
> The Polish low level software programmer troll, is not here to learn, nor he has any valid point. For him, all of current physics is "shit", contrary to his very poor common sense.

IMHO he is not trolling, he is mentally not quite together. Unlike most of
the hobbyists here who have alternative "explanations", he does not present
anything to back up his claims.

If I were him, I'd check with a doctor as those faults can have
an organic basis which need not be benign. I had a neighbour once who
was considered merely eccentric and nobody knew he had MS which could
have been treated. I stopped responding to Maciej directly because
it's not something that can be resolved without medical help.

--
Jan
Message has been deleted

paparios

Feb 9, 2016, 7:16:27 PM2/9/16
Your moronic question is:

"What does your Shit predict?
a)clocks will respect its moronic standard and indicate its moronic time dilation
b)clocks will ignore its moronic standard and indicate t'=t."

Neither of these assertions is a "Shit" prediction. What it is a clear and observed prediction is that your own shit smells as bad as your moronic questions.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Feb 10, 2016, 2:38:18 AM2/10/16
W dniu wtorek, 9 lutego 2016 22:21:54 UTC+1 użytkownik JanPB napisał:

> If I were him, I'd check with a doctor as those faults can have

Have you already consulted a doctor about your
"I'm a guru" problem?

mlwo...@wp.pl

Feb 10, 2016, 2:39:51 AM2/10/16
W dniu środa, 10 lutego 2016 01:16:27 UTC+1 użytkownik paparios napisał:
> El martes, 9 de febrero de 2016, 14:31:00 (UTC-3), Maciej Woźniak escribió:
> > Użytkownik "paparios" napisał w wiadomości grup
> >
> > |When he says t'=t, apparently (he has never ever clarified what he really
> > mean by that, as he does not know that either) he thinks that two clocks
> > (the satellite clock and the GPS receiver clock) tick at the same frequency.
> >
> > No, I don't think so.
> > And you didn't answer the question. As expected from relativistic trash.
>
> Your moronic question is:
>
> "What does your Shit predict?
> a)clocks will respect its moronic standard and indicate its moronic time dilation
> b)clocks will ignore its moronic standard and indicate t'=t."
>
> Neither of these assertions is a "Shit" prediction.

Oh, so The Shit didn't predict clocks will
indicate time dilation?
Why do you beliewe this idiocy, then?

Gary Harnagel

Feb 10, 2016, 7:35:43 AM2/10/16
Yes, he did. His doctor agreed with him but diagnosed that YOU have a
severe mental problem. He could tell that just by your stench which is
apparent on everyone who reads your disgusting posts.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Feb 10, 2016, 7:46:39 AM2/10/16
Rave, moron, and spit. What else can you do.

Gary Harnagel

Feb 10, 2016, 8:03:49 AM2/10/16
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 5:46:39 AM UTC-7, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:

> Rave, moron, and spit. What else can you do.

:-)))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHssMlJlFUo

Trust Mr. T

paparios

Feb 10, 2016, 8:30:09 AM2/10/16
I do not know about your "Shit" moronic predictions. SR says inertial moving clocks will be measured to tick slower relative to the observer "at rest" clock. GR says clocks orbiting the Earth will be measured to tick faster relative to the ground observer clock.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Feb 10, 2016, 8:51:45 AM2/10/16
W dniu środa, 10 lutego 2016 14:30:09 UTC+1 użytkownik paparios napisał:
> El miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2016, 4:39:51 (UTC-3), mlwo...@wp.pl escribió:

> > > Your moronic question is:
> > >
> > > "What does your Shit predict?
> > > a)clocks will respect its moronic standard and indicate its moronic time dilation
> > > b)clocks will ignore its moronic standard and indicate t'=t."
> > >
> > > Neither of these assertions is a "Shit" prediction.
> >
> > Oh, so The Shit didn't predict clocks will
> > indicate time dilation?
> > Why do you beliewe this idiocy, then?
>
> I do not know about your "Shit" moronic predictions.

It's not my shit.

> SR says inertial moving clocks will be

Does it say, that clocks will indicate time dilation, or not?

paparios

Feb 10, 2016, 8:56:07 AM2/10/16
Clocks do not "indicate time dilation". Clocks can be measured and compared with other clocks. In SR, moving clocks relative to an at rest observer are measured to run slow.

Heiðr Einherjar

Feb 10, 2016, 10:07:26 AM2/10/16
Il giorno paparios ha scritto:

>> Does it say, that clocks will indicate time dilation, or not?
>
> Clocks do not "indicate time dilation".

This is correct. Only the old needle based can indicate.

> Clocks can be measured and compared with other clocks.

You can't measure clocks. Clock dimensioning and comparison are totally
irrelevant. Not relativity concerns.

> In SR, moving clocks relative to an at rest
> observer are measured to run slow.

You keep doing mistakes. Clocks measurement are irrelevant. Observing
clocks is of significance. However travelling at relativistic speeds
observing clocks gets questionable pretty fast.

Heiðr Einherjar

Feb 10, 2016, 10:10:31 AM2/10/16
Il giorno JanPB ha scritto:

> I had a neighbour once who was considered merely eccentric and nobody
> knew he had MS which could have been treated.
> I stopped responding to Maciej directly because it's not something that
> can be resolved without medical help.

Hmm, paragliding as a hobby is not eccentric. Humans fly naturally.

Heiðr Einherjar

Feb 10, 2016, 10:12:44 AM2/10/16
Il giorno Gary Harnagel ha scritto:

>> > If I were him, I'd check with a doctor as those faults can have
>>
>> Have you already consulted a doctor about your "I'm a guru" problem?
>
> Yes, he did. His doctor agreed with him but diagnosed that YOU have a
> severe mental problem.

Not to forget those who out of an infinity of many points on a function
they choose the worst thinkable.

Gary Harnagel

Feb 10, 2016, 10:17:48 AM2/10/16
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 6:51:45 AM UTC-7, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:

> It's not my shit.

Of course it is! Denial of reality is your stock in trade and defecation
is your raison d'etre.

Heiðr Einherjar

Feb 10, 2016, 10:24:32 AM2/10/16
Il giorno mlwozniak ha scritto:

>> As Sylvia but not Maciej know:
>> GR predicts that a clock in GPS orbit will run fast by a factor
>> 4.4546E-10 as observed from the ground.
>
> So, directly. What does your Shit predict?
> a)clocks will respect its moronic standard and indicate its moronic time
> dilation b)clocks will ignore its moronic standard and indicate t'=t.

Please remark his mistakes, assuming that factor to be constant. This
leads one thinking that all pdf files he struggle putting together are all
full by this and such mistakes.