Dark matter is aether

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 9:46:37 AM10/24/10
Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
spheres called haloes."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.

'Curved space' is displaced aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

BURT

Oct 24, 2010, 4:00:37 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 6:46 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Aether is immaterial.

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 4:03:16 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 4:00 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Aether is immaterial.

Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

BURT

Oct 24, 2010, 4:06:10 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 1:03 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 4:00 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Aether is immaterial.
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Mass is infinitely dense energy.

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 4:11:09 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 4:06 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mass is infinitely dense energy.

Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

Proteus

Oct 24, 2010, 4:22:59 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 4:11 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 4:06 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Mass is infinitely dense energy.
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

NO IT IS NOT
ARE YOU A MACRON?
YOU ARE VEXED OR DIMESIONALLY CHALLENGED

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 4:26:39 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 4:22 pm, Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> NO IT IS NOT
>   ARE YOU A MACRON?
> YOU ARE VEXED OR DIMESIONALLY CHALLENGED

Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Anton Zeilinger: a quantum pioneer'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/indepth/44015

"The theory will not break down in directions where people want
quantum mechanics to break down. For instance, it is not in the
direction of large macroscopic bodies. But it could be in the
direction of quantum gravity. People have tried to quantize gravity
now for 80 years, since the 1930s. Some of the brightest minds of our
civilization have tried it unsuccessfully. That shows me that maybe we
are somehow fundamentally not asking the right questions."

The fundamental question is does aether have mass.
Yes, aether has mass.
Aether is displaced by matter.

Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is
gravity.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

Proteus

Oct 24, 2010, 7:21:42 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 4:26 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 4:22 pm, Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > NO IT IS NOT
> >   ARE YOU A MACRON?
> > YOU ARE VEXED OR DIMESIONALLY CHALLENGED
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Anton Zeilinger: a quantum pioneer'http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/indepth/44015
>
> "The theory will not break down in directions where people want
> quantum mechanics to break down. For instance, it is not in the
> direction of large macroscopic bodies. But it could be in the
> direction of quantum gravity. People have tried to quantize gravity
> now for 80 years, since the 1930s. Some of the brightest minds of our
> civilization have tried it unsuccessfully. That shows me that maybe we
> are somehow fundamentally not asking the right questions."
>
> The fundamental question is does aether have mass.
> Yes, aether has mass.
> Aether is displaced by matter.
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is
> gravity.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

YOU ARE HOPELESS
THAT OR YOU ARE TRAPPED BETWEEN THE SIXTH AND SEVENTH DIMENSION
LOOK FOR A PORTAL AND GO THROUGH PRONTO GOMEZ

I AM PROTEUS

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 7:37:55 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 7:21 pm, Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> YOU ARE HOPELESS
> THAT OR YOU ARE TRAPPED BETWEEN THE SIXTH AND SEVENTH DIMENSION
> LOOK FOR A PORTAL AND GO THROUGH PRONTO GOMEZ
>
> I AM PROTEUS

Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Anton Zeilinger: a quantum pioneer'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/indepth/44015

"The theory will not break down in directions where people want
quantum mechanics to break down. For instance, it is not in the
direction of large macroscopic bodies. But it could be in the
direction of quantum gravity. People have tried to quantize gravity
now for 80 years, since the 1930s. Some of the brightest minds of our
civilization have tried it unsuccessfully. That shows me that maybe we
are somehow fundamentally not asking the right questions."

The fundamental question is does aether have mass.
Yes, aether has mass.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is
gravity.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

BURT

Oct 24, 2010, 10:54:06 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 4:37 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 7:21 pm, Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > YOU ARE HOPELESS
> > THAT OR YOU ARE TRAPPED BETWEEN THE SIXTH AND SEVENTH DIMENSION
> > LOOK FOR A PORTAL AND GO THROUGH PRONTO GOMEZ
>
> > I AM PROTEUS
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Anton Zeilinger: a quantum pioneer'http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/indepth/44015
>
> "The theory will not break down in directions where people want
> quantum mechanics to break down. For instance, it is not in the
> direction of large macroscopic bodies. But it could be in the
> direction of quantum gravity. People have tried to quantize gravity
> now for 80 years, since the 1930s. Some of the brightest minds of our
> civilization have tried it unsuccessfully. That shows me that maybe we
> are somehow fundamentally not asking the right questions."
>
> The fundamental question is does aether have mass.
> Yes, aether has mass.
> Aether is displaced by matter.
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is
> gravity.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Aether is a dark universal immutable substance that flows over bright
immutable energy.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 10:55:45 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 10:54 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Aether is a dark universal immutable substance that flows over bright
> immutable energy.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Anton Zeilinger: a quantum pioneer'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/indepth/44015

"The theory will not break down in directions where people want
quantum mechanics to break down. For instance, it is not in the
direction of large macroscopic bodies. But it could be in the
direction of quantum gravity. People have tried to quantize gravity
now for 80 years, since the 1930s. Some of the brightest minds of our
civilization have tried it unsuccessfully. That shows me that maybe we
are somehow fundamentally not asking the right questions."

The fundamental question is does aether have mass.
Yes, aether has mass.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is
gravity.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

Proteus

Oct 24, 2010, 11:00:59 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 10:54 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

No BURP
it does not flow over....matter just sort of sits, glides or floats
in it.
Aether is a Static or Stationary Quanta, it can almost be ignored when
solving for Quantum and Particle Physics.
Unless it is raining, then you have a problem.
I Am Proteus

alie...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2010, 11:11:32 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 6:46 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.

Hold it. You are asserting the existence of a particulate Aether
that can support compression waves.

By definition a compression wave in a particulate medium requires
some of the particles to become more separated, then become less
separated.

When they are *more* separated, what is between them?

Mark L. Fergerson

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 11:11:50 PM10/24/10

Aether is not static.
Matter displaces aether as it moves through it.
The aether 'displaces back'.
The 'displacing back' is the force the aether exerts towards the

matter.
Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.

In the following two articles, what is described as dark matter is
more correctly described as displaced aether.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The 'pond' consists of aether. The ripple is evidence of the moving
galaxy clusters associated external aether displacement wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
spheres called haloes."

The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.

mpc755

Oct 24, 2010, 11:16:53 PM10/24/10

In the following article Einstein states the aether does not consist
of individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.

IMO, this means it can not be known if the aether consists of
particles or not. All the same, it is the medium of 'empty' space and
has mass.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

<begin quotes>
"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else-with the help of small floats, for instance -
we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water
alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for
tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics - if, in fact nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

"There may be supposed to be extended physical objects to which the
idea of motion cannot be applied. They may not be thought of as
consisting of particles which allow themselves to be separately
tracked through time."

"The special theory of relativity forbids us to assume the ether to
consist of particles observable through time, but the hypothesis of
ether in itself is not in conflict with the special theory of
relativity."
<end quotes>

There is no space, nor any part of three dimensional space, devoid of
both matter and aether.

BURT

Oct 24, 2010, 11:27:03 PM10/24/10

There is a dark aether side to light and matter.
Just as there is a dark gravity flow for matter and light.

Mitch Raemsch

Proteus

Oct 25, 2010, 12:06:59 AM10/25/10

BURP...I Mean Burt....no no aether is not dark it sort of takes the
tones of the nearest medium, be it matter or light.
Now go to sleep and don't forget to give an apple to your teacher in
the morning.
I Am Proteus

mpc755

bert

Oct 25, 2010, 10:29:02 AM10/25/10
On Oct 24, 7:37 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 7:21 pm, Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > YOU ARE HOPELESS
> > THAT OR YOU ARE TRAPPED BETWEEN THE SIXTH AND SEVENTH DIMENSION
> > LOOK FOR A PORTAL AND GO THROUGH PRONTO GOMEZ
>
> > I AM PROTEUS
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Anton Zeilinger: a quantum pioneer'http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/indepth/44015
>
> "The theory will not break down in directions where people want
> quantum mechanics to break down. For instance, it is not in the
> direction of large macroscopic bodies. But it could be in the
> direction of quantum gravity. People have tried to quantize gravity
> now for 80 years, since the 1930s. Some of the brightest minds of our
> civilization have tried it unsuccessfully. That shows me that maybe we
> are somehow fundamentally not asking the right questions."
>
> The fundamental question is does aether have mass.
> Yes, aether has mass.
> Aether is displaced by matter.
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is
> gravity.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

Dark matter comes out of the quantum micro realm. It adds 95% to the
universe's gravity. TreBert

mpc755

Oct 25, 2010, 11:22:34 AM10/25/10

What matters is 'dark matter' is not understanding what aether is.

'Dark matter' is displaced aether.

When you say 'it adds 95% to the universe's gravity' what you are
failing to understand is the force exerted towards matter by aether
displaced by matter IS gravity.

In the following, what is described as 'dark matter' is displaced
aether.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The 'pond' consists of aether.

The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.

The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

mpc755

Oct 25, 2010, 11:46:34 AM10/25/10

You are 83 years old.

Do you want to understand gravity or don't you?

Aether has mass.

alie...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2010, 9:40:56 PM10/25/10
On Oct 24, 8:16 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 11:11 pm, "n...@bid.nes" <alien8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 24, 6:46 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > Dark matter is aether.
> > > Aether has mass.
> > > The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
>
> >   Hold it. You are asserting the existence of a particulate Aether
> > that can support compression waves.
>
> >   By definition a compression wave in a particulate medium requires
> > some of the particles to become more separated, then become less
> > separated.
>
> >   When they are *more* separated, what is between them?
>

> In the following article Einstein states

I don't CARE what Einstein had to say.

Einstein is dead.

I'm talking to *you*, and I want *your* response.

Mark L. Fergerson

mpc755

BURT

Oct 25, 2010, 9:59:56 PM10/25/10
> The 'pond' consists of aether.
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

Einstein can't be respected if he is dead!

mpc755

Oct 25, 2010, 10:04:30 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 9:59 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Einstein can't be respected if he is dead!

Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The 'pond' consists of aether.

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
spheres called haloes."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.

'Curved space' is displaced aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

In the following article Einstein states the aether does not consist

BURT

Oct 25, 2010, 10:14:57 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 7:04 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 9:59 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Einstein can't be respected if he is dead!
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The 'pond' consists of aether.
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

What about the fast moving stars at the outskirts of the galaxies?

Mitch Raemsch

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 7:20:55 AM10/26/10

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
spheres called haloes."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.

The Milky Way displaces aether.
Displaced aether forms the halo which shrouds the Milky Way.

The Milky Way displaces aether. Displaced aether exerts force towards
the Milky Way. Force exerted towards the Milky Way by aether displaced
by the Milky Way is gravity.

Aether displaced by the Milky Way forms the halo which shrouds the
Milky Way. The halo of displaced aether exerts force towards the Milky
Way.

Force exerted towards the Milky Way by the aether displaced by the
Milky Way keeps the stars on the outskirts in orbit.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 3:09:11 PM10/26/10
> The Milky Way displaces aether.
> Displaced aether forms the halo which shrouds the Milky Way.
>
> The Milky Way displaces aether. Displaced aether exerts force towards
> the Milky Way. Force exerted towards the Milky Way by aether displaced
> by the Milky Way is gravity.
>
> Aether displaced by the Milky Way forms the halo which shrouds the
> Milky Way. The halo of displaced aether exerts force towards the Milky
> Way.
>
> Force exerted towards the Milky Way by the aether displaced by the
> Milky Way keeps the stars on the outskirts in orbit.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The 'pond' consists of aether.- Hide quoted text -

The dark is invisible and could be abscence. It could be empty.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 3:22:05 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 3:09 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The dark is invisible and could be abscence. It could be empty.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

The 'pond' in the following is not empty. What the 'pond' consists of
has mass. Aether has mass. The 'pond' consists of aether.

[...]

Milky Way is gravity.

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 3:37:30 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 12:22 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 3:09 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The dark is invisible and could be abscence. It could be empty.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> The 'pond' in the following is not empty. What the 'pond' consists of
> has mass. Aether has mass. The 'pond' consists of aether.

The pond might not be but the halo could.

> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>

> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 3:44:56 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 3:37 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 12:22 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 26, 3:09 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The dark is invisible and could be abscence. It could be empty.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > The 'pond' in the following is not empty. What the 'pond' consists of
> > has mass. Aether has mass. The 'pond' consists of aether.
>
> The pond might not be but the halo could.

The 'pond' is not empty. The reason the 'ripple' is able to be
detected is due to the mass which exists in the 'pond'. What exists in
the 'pond' is aether. Aether has mass.

The halo is displaced aether. The reason for the halo is due to the
aether which the Milky Way exists in. The aether which the Milky Way
exists in has mass.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 3:50:57 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 12:44 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 3:37 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > The 'pond' in the following is not empty. What the 'pond' consists of
> > > has mass. Aether has mass. The 'pond' consists of aether.
>
> > The pond might not be but the halo could.
>
> The 'pond' is not empty. The reason the 'ripple' is able to be
> detected is due to the mass which exists in the 'pond'. What exists in
> the 'pond' is aether. Aether has mass.
>
> The halo is displaced aether. The reason for the halo is due to the
> aether which the Milky Way exists in. The aether which the Milky Way
> exists in has mass.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.
>
> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way displaces aether.
> Displaced aether forms the halo which shrouds the Milky Way.
>
> Aether displaced by the Milky Way forms the halo which shrouds the
> Milky Way. The halo of displaced aether exerts force towards the Milky
> Way.
>
> Force exerted towards the Milky Way by the aether displaced by the
> Milky Way is gravity.

I said the pond may not be.

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 4:07:50 PM10/26/10

I said the 'pond' is not empty; nor is the halo.

The 'pond' consists of aether. Aether has mass.

The 'ripple' and the halo are both caused by the same effect.

Both are evidence of displaced aether.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 4:43:30 PM10/26/10
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way displaces aether.
> Displaced aether forms the halo which shrouds the Milky Way.
>
> Aether displaced by the Milky Way forms the halo which shrouds the
> Milky Way. The halo of displaced aether exerts force towards the Milky
> Way.
>
> Force exerted towards the Milky Way by the aether displaced by the
> Milky Way is gravity.- Hide quoted text -

If you can't see anything it is possible that nothing is there.
Would you argue that?

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 4:49:33 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 4:43 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you can't see anything it is possible that nothing is there.
> Would you argue that?
>
> Mitch Raemsch

We 'see' the halo which shrouds the Milky Way.
We 'see' the 'ripple'.

To choose not to see what is seen is to remain ignorant.

The 'pond' is not empty; nor is the halo.

The 'pond' consists of aether.

The 'ripple' is an aether displacement wave.

The halo is displaced aether.

The 'ripple' and the halo are both caused by the same effect.

Both are evidence of displaced aether.

Aether has mass.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 7:12:09 PM10/26/10
On Oct 25, 7:04 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 9:59 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Einstein can't be respected if he is dead!
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The 'pond' consists of aether.
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.

How does the aether curve spread out?
Einstein was right. This was his stroke of genius.

Mitch Raemsch

Message has been deleted

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 8:10:02 PM10/26/10

Aether is displaced by matter. Aether is displaced based on the mass
of the matter which exists in a given volume of three dimensional
space. The greater the mass of the matter which exists per volume the
less aether the volume contains the more aether displaced. The further
from the matter the aether is, the less it is displaced.

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 8:29:40 PM10/26/10
> from the matter the aether is, the less it is displaced.- Hide quoted text -

Displacmeent curve needs to spread out in the distance.

Mitch Raemsch

Message has been deleted

Proteus

Oct 26, 2010, 8:52:11 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 8:46 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 26, 8:29 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Displacmeent curve  needs to spread out in the distance.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Aether is displaced by matter. Aether is displaced based on the mass
> of the matter which exists in a given volume of three dimensional
> space. The greater the mass of the matter which exists per volume the
> less aether the volume contains the more aether displaced. The further
> from the matter the aether is, the less it is displaced.

I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN INHALING TOO MUCH AETHER :)

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 8:52:32 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 8:29 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Displacmeent curve  needs to spread out in the distance.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Aether is displaced by matter. Aether is displaced based on the mass

of the matter which exists in a given volume of three dimensional
space. The greater the mass of the matter which exists per volume the
less aether the volume contains the more aether displaced. The further
from the matter the aether is, the less it is displaced.

If you were to actually click on a link and read the associated
article you would understand the displaced aether shrouds the visible

matter in giant spheres called haloes.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 8:54:36 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 8:52 pm, Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN INHALING TOO MUCH AETHER :)

Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The 'pond' consists of aether.

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.
The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
spheres called haloes."

Dark matter is aether.

Aether has mass.
The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.

'Curved space' is displaced aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 9:00:51 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 5:52 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 8:29 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Displacmeent curve  needs to spread out in the distance.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Aether is displaced by matter.

How does the displacement effect the surrounding field?

Mitch Raemsch

> Aether is displaced based on the mass

> of the matter which exists in a given volume of three dimensional
> space. The greater the mass of the matter which exists per volume the
> less aether the volume contains the more aether displaced. The further
> from the matter the aether is, the less it is displaced.
>
> If you were to actually click on a link and read the associated
> article you would understand the displaced aether shrouds the visible
> matter in giant spheres called haloes.
>

> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 9:06:43 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 9:00 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 5:52 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 26, 8:29 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Displacmeent curve  needs to spread out in the distance.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > Aether is displaced by matter.
>
> How does the displacement effect the surrounding field?
>
> Mitch Raemsch

The 'surrounding field' is displaced aether. The displaced aether
exerts force towards the matter. Force exerted towards matter by
aether displaced by the matter is gravity.

The effect is gravity.

alie...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2010, 10:02:18 PM10/26/10
On Oct 25, 6:43 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 25, 9:40 pm, "n...@bid.nes" <alien8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > In the following article Einstein states
>
> >   I don't CARE what Einstein had to say.
>
> >   Einstein is dead.
>
> >   I'm talking to *you*, and I want *your* response.

(snippage)

> IMO = In My Opinion
>

> IMO...it can not be known if the aether consists of
> particles or not.

How can a medium *that does not consist of individual particles*
support compression waves?

Mark L. Fergerson

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 10:22:09 PM10/26/10

Why must a medium that supports waves consist of individual particles?
Why can't the aether which is, or behaves similar to, a frictionless
superfluid 'one something' propagate a disturbance? Why can't a
frictionless superfluid 'one something' be displaced?

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

<begin quotes>

"if, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
the space occupied by the water as it varies in time, we should have
no ground for the assumption that water consists of movable particles.
But all the same we could characterise it as a medium."

<end quote>

If, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
the space occupied by the aether as it varies in time, we should have
no ground for the assumption that aether consists of movable
particles. But all the same we could characterize it as a medium.

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 10:48:08 PM10/26/10

Aether is inside a clock. But when we make clocks there is no presure
inside the moving parts. Pressure
does not limit motion. Half of the time it would add to it.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Oct 26, 2010, 10:52:02 PM10/26/10

Matter always displaces aether. There is always force exerted by
displaced aether towards matter.

That is what zero-point energy is. Even at absolute zero there is
still energy associated with matter because even at absolute zero
aether is displaced by the matter and the displaced aether exerts
force towards the matter.

BURT

Oct 26, 2010, 11:09:14 PM10/26/10
> force towards the matter.- Hide quoted text -

Aether is distance that energy occupies.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

Proteus

Oct 26, 2010, 11:59:35 PM10/26/10
On Oct 26, 8:54 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 8:52 pm, Proteus <proteus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I THINK YOU HAVE BEEN INHALING TOO MUCH AETHER :)
>
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The 'pond' consists of aether.
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

OH COME ON
WHAT ARE YOU A PENISBOT
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE JUICY DARK MATTER
YOU ARE ALREADY HOOKED ON AETHER WHAT THE HECK

BLURP GET HIM
HES BLUFFING

I AM PROTEUS

BURT

Oct 27, 2010, 12:17:32 AM10/27/10
On Oct 26, 8:41 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The 'pond' consists of aether.
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

That ring could simply be empty of matter.

Mitch Raemsch

mpc755

alie...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2010, 9:58:35 PM10/27/10
> Why must a medium that supports waves consist of individual particles?

Sigh. Because we're talking about *compression* waves.

> Why can't the aether which is, or behaves similar to, a frictionless
> superfluid 'one something' propagate a disturbance? Why can't a
> frictionless superfluid 'one something' be displaced?

There's no such thing as a "one something". All known superfluids
are particulate.

You are trying to apply idealized continuum mechanics to your
aether. Problem is, continuum mechanics ignores the real particulate
nature of matter which is why it has singularities in it.

Continuum mechanics assumes the properties of a medium do not change
over any distance (actually are taken as average values of the
individual particles on the scale of their typical separation
distance) meaning it CAN NOT describe a material that supports
compression waves.

A compression wave comprises regions in which the medium is
alternately compressed and rarefied. Those two regions HAVE DIFFERENT
PROPERTIES.

> 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html
>
> <begin quotes>
> "if, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
> the space occupied by the water as it varies in time, we should have
> no ground for the assumption that water consists of movable particles.
> But all the same we could characterise it as a medium."
> <end quote>

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT.

We can indeed demonstrate that water comprises particles, and
characterize their properties individually and en masse. (The en masse
properties are what, among other things, determine the velocity of
compression wave propagation through it.)

The same is being done for dark matter.

You have stated "it can not be known if the aether consists of
particles or not", not "it is not known", but "it *can not* be known*.

Why do you say this?

> If, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
> the space occupied by the aether as it varies in time, we should have
> no ground for the assumption that aether consists of movable
> particles. But all the same we could characterize it as a medium.

If it indeed is not particulate, what determines the velocity of
waves propagated through it?

Mark L. Fergerson

mpc755

Oct 27, 2010, 10:31:45 PM10/27/10
On Oct 27, 9:58 pm, "n...@bid.nes" <alien8...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   There's no such thing as a "one something". All known superfluids
> are particulate.

The aether is, or behaves as, a frictionless superfluid. It can not be
known if aether consists of particles or not.

>   You are trying to apply idealized continuum mechanics to your
> aether. Problem is, continuum mechanics ignores the real particulate
> nature of matter which is why it has singularities in it.

You are trying to ignore the experimental evidence aether has mass and
is displaced by matter.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The 'pond' is aether.

The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.

The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
spheres called haloes."

The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.

'Curved space' is displaced aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

>   Continuum mechanics assumes the properties of a medium do not change

> over any distance (actually are taken as average values of the
> individual particles on the scale of their typical separation
> distance) meaning it CAN NOT describe a material that supports
> compression waves.
>
>   A compression wave comprises regions in which the medium is
> alternately compressed and rarefied. Those two regions HAVE DIFFERENT
> PROPERTIES.
>
> > 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html
>
> > <begin quotes>
> > "if, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
> > the space occupied by the water as it varies in time, we should have
> > no ground for the assumption that water consists of movable particles.
> > But all the same we could characterise it as a medium."
> > <end quote>
>
>   THIS IS NOT RELEVANT.

OF COURSE IT IS RELEVANT. IT IS THE WHOLE POINT.

Just because we can not know if aether consists of particles or not
does not mean it is not a medium. Just because we can not know if
aether consists of particles or not does not mean it does not have
mass.

If you want to hold onto your crutch that there must be physical
evidence of aether particles before you understand aether has mass and
aether occupies 'empty' space then you will never understand the
physics of nature.

>   We can indeed demonstrate that water comprises particles, and
> characterize their properties individually and en masse. (The en masse
> properties are what, among other things, determine the velocity of
> compression wave propagation through it.)

That is completely missing the point of the analogy. You think
Einstein didn't know water consists of particles?

IF, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
the space occupied by the water as it varies in time,...

Do you see the 'IF'? The IF represents an analogy. To discuss this as
'we know water consists of particles' it is obvious you will do
whatever it takes to not understand the physics of nature.

>   The same is being done for dark matter.

Dark matter is displaced aether. It can not be known if dark matter
consists of particles. It is not being done. It can't be done. There
is no way to know if dark matter consist of particles or not.

>   You have stated "it can not be known if the aether consists of
> particles or not", not "it is not known", but "it *can not* be known*.
>
>   Why do you say this?

I agree with Einstein. Einstein states ether does not consist of

individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.

If ether does not consists of individual particles which can be
separately tracked through time then that means it can not be known if
ether consists of particles or not. If you can't track an individual
particle separately through time then how can you ever know if the
medium consists of particles or not? If you can't track it (i.e.
detect it over time) how can you know it exists? You can't.

> > If, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
> > the space occupied by the aether as it varies in time, we should have
> > no ground for the assumption that aether consists of movable
> > particles. But all the same we could characterize it as a medium.
>
>   If it indeed is not particulate, what determines the velocity of
> waves propagated through it?
>
>   Mark L. Fergerson

Waves, displacements, changes in state of the aether occur at 'c'.

mpc755

Oct 28, 2010, 3:11:43 AM10/28/10
On Oct 27, 10:31 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >   You have stated "it can not be known if the aether consists of
> > particles or not", not "it is not known", but "it *can not* be known*.
>
> >   Why do you say this?

We detect photons. Photons are detected as quanta of aether. Does that
mean aether consists of a sea of photon particles? How can we know if
we can't track an individual photon traveling at less than 'c' through
time? We can't. If you can't track an individual aether 'particle'
separately through time then how do you know whatever it is you detect
is not a byproduct of some other physical behavior? You don't.

Q: Is a photon a moving particle which has an associated external
aether displacement wave or is a photon 'particle' a very small region
of the aether displacement wave itself?
A: Can't be known.

Whatever nonsense is chosen as how to describe aether 'particles' is
incorrect because it can not be known if aether consists of particles
or not. All the same, it is a medium. All the same it has mass. All
the same there is no part, nor any part of three dimensional space,
devoid of both aether and matter. All the same there is not part, nor
any part of three dimensional space, devoid of mass.

Aether has mass.

Aether is displaced by matter.

Aether displaced by matter exerts force towards the matter.

alie...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2010, 8:29:15 PM10/28/10
On Oct 27, 7:31 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 9:58 pm, "n...@bid.nes" <alien8...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >   There's no such thing as a "one something". All known superfluids
> > are particulate.
>
> The aether is, or behaves as, a frictionless superfluid. It can not be
> known if aether consists of particles or not.

You keep stating that as if it were demonstrable fact but never
demonstrate it. Your "reasoning" is circular, at best.

> >   You are trying to apply idealized continuum mechanics to your
> > aether. Problem is, continuum mechanics ignores the real particulate
> > nature of matter which is why it has singularities in it.
>
> You are trying to ignore the experimental evidence aether has mass and
> is displaced by matter.

That is your *interpretation* of what is observed. You have still
failed to describe this alleged "displacement" in a coherent manner.
In order for something to be "displaced" it must have the property of
being localizable in some manner. What determines the location of all
or any "part" of your aether, in order that you may claim that some of
it has changed location?

(repetitive unfounded assertions snipped)

> >   Continuum mechanics assumes the properties of a medium do not change
> > over any distance (actually are taken as average values of the
> > individual particles on the scale of their typical separation
> > distance) meaning it CAN NOT describe a material that supports
> > compression waves.
>
> >   A compression wave comprises regions in which the medium is
> > alternately compressed and rarefied. Those two regions HAVE DIFFERENT
> > PROPERTIES.

Again you ignore this glaring hole in your assertions.

I refuse to allow you to continue to ignore it.

What property of your alleged aether differs in the rarefied and
compressed regions? That same property, you understand, determines its
localizability.

> > > 'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html
>
> > > <begin quotes>
> > > "if, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
> > > the space occupied by the water as it varies in time, we should have
> > > no ground for the assumption that water consists of movable particles.
> > > But all the same we could characterise it as a medium."
> > > <end quote>
>
> >   THIS IS NOT RELEVANT.
>
> OF COURSE IT IS RELEVANT. IT IS THE WHOLE POINT.

It is an analogy that does not apply. I have shown how and why it
does not apply.

> Just because we can not know if aether consists of particles or not
> does not mean it is not a medium. Just because we can not know if
> aether consists of particles or not does not mean it does not have
> mass.

That we know water comprises individual particles destroys the
analogy.

> If you want to hold onto your crutch that there must be physical
> evidence of aether particles before you understand aether has mass and
> aether occupies 'empty' space then you will never understand the
> physics of nature.

Again, you assert something with no evidence.

> >   We can indeed demonstrate that water comprises particles, and
> > characterize their properties individually and en masse. (The en masse
> > properties are what, among other things, determine the velocity of
> > compression wave propagation through it.)
>
> That is completely missing the point of the analogy. You think
> Einstein didn't know water consists of particles?

Einstein offers no other mechanism for water to maintain an implied
constant volume, or to be able to "change shape", than the balance of
attractive and repulsive forces between its constituent particles.

You claim that your aether does not comprise particles. You have
offered no other possible mechanism to explain your assertion that it
supports compression waves.

This is a failure of logic on your part. Analogy is not a
replacement for logic.

> IF, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
> the space occupied by the water as it varies in time,...

Except that other things *are* observable about it. Those things are
what determines its ability to "change shape".

> Do you see the 'IF'? The IF represents an analogy. To discuss this as
> 'we know water consists of particles' it is obvious you will do
> whatever it takes to not understand the physics of nature.

It is obvious to me that you refuse to consider that other
observations are possible, or rather to assume that other observations
are not possible.

> >   The same is being done for dark matter.
>
> Dark matter is displaced aether. It can not be known if dark matter
> consists of particles. It is not being done. It can't be done. There
> is no way to know if dark matter consist of particles or not.

How do you know that? Can you see the whole of the future?

> >   You have stated "it can not be known if the aether consists of
> > particles or not", not "it is not known", but "it *can not* be known*.
>
> >   Why do you say this?
>
> I agree with Einstein. Einstein states ether does not consist of
> individual particles which can be separately tracked through time.
>
> If ether does not consists of individual particles which can be
> separately tracked through time then that means it can not be known if
> ether consists of particles or not. If you can't track an individual
> particle separately through time then how can you ever know if the
> medium consists of particles or not? If you can't track it (i.e.
> detect it over time) how can you know it exists? You can't.

In other words you are asserting that your *opinion* is undeniable
fact.

> > > If, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of
> > > the space occupied by the aether as it varies in time, we should have
> > > no ground for the assumption that aether consists of movable
> > > particles. But all the same we could characterize it as a medium.
>
> >   If it indeed is not particulate, what determines the velocity of
> > waves propagated through it?
>

> Waves, displacements, changes in state of the aether occur at 'c'.

Not an answer. The velocity of compression waves in water is
determined by the *mechanism* of the interactions between its
constituent particles. It is variable depending on the water's
temperature, pressure, percentage of dissolved gases, and so on.

What *mechanism* determines the velocity of waves propagated through
your aether?

Mark L. Fergerson

alie...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2010, 8:59:32 PM10/28/10
On Oct 28, 12:11 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 10:31 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >   You have stated "it can not be known if the aether consists of
> > > particles or not", not "it is not known", but "it *can not* be known*.
>
> > >   Why do you say this?
>
> We detect photons.

Correct, by a variety of means.

> Photons are detected as quanta of aether.

That is *your* assumed interpretation. The standard interpretation
is that photons are quantized disturbances in the electromagnetic
field.

Do not bother challenging me with "well then, what is the mechanism
of the electromagnetic field?" since you ought to know full well that
it is the subject of ongoing investigation. In other words, people are
actively trying to find out rather than sweep it under the rug of
"aether".

> Does that mean aether consists of a sea of photon particles?

Unsupported speculation.

> How can we know if
> we can't track an individual photon traveling at less than 'c' through
> time? We can't. If you can't track an individual aether 'particle'
> separately through time then how do you know whatever it is you detect
> is not a byproduct of some other physical behavior? You don't.

Again, you assume something without supporting evidence. Absence of
evidence is not evidence of absence.

> Q: Is a photon a moving particle which has an associated external
> aether displacement wave or is a photon 'particle' a very small region
> of the aether displacement wave itself?

Unsupported assumptions.

> A: Can't be known.

Nonsense. To make such a determination specific properties of a
mechanism supporting such phenomena must be hypothesized *and then
tested for*. You are assuming there are no such properties or
mechanisms to be tested for, and no possible way of testing for them.

I have pointed out that compression waves *require* individual
localizable particles that can have different separations. You deny
such for your aether without offering any other possible mechanism,
indeed going to the extreme of denying the possibility of observing
any such mechanism.

(repetitive unsupported assertions snipped)

Absence of evidence (current observation) is not evidence of absence
(of possible future observations).

Mark L. Fergerson

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mpc755

Oct 28, 2010, 9:27:47 PM10/28/10
On Oct 28, 8:59 pm, "n...@bid.nes" <alien8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > We detect photons.
>
>   Correct, by a variety of means.
>
> > Photons are detected as quanta of aether.
>
>   That is *your* assumed interpretation. The standard interpretation
> is that photons are quantized disturbances in the electromagnetic
> field.
>
>   Do not bother challenging me with "well then, what is the mechanism
> of the electromagnetic field?" since you ought to know full well that
> it is the subject of ongoing investigation. In other words, people are
> actively trying to find out rather than sweep it under the rug of
> "aether".

There is no space, nor any part of three dimensional space devoid of
both matter and aether. Therefore, the electromagnetic field is a
state of aether. Yes, I realize it will take you years to understand
this, if you are ever able to.

In the following, the galaxy clusters have associated external aether
displacement waves. When the galaxy clusters collide the aether
displacement waves create the ripple. In the analogy, the 'pond'
consists of aether. I realize this is far, far, far beyond your
ability of comprehension.

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
spheres called haloes."

Dark matter is aether.
Aether has mass.

The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.

'Curved space' is displaced aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is
gravity.

> > Does that mean aether consists of a sea of photon particles?
>
>   Unsupported speculation.

I didn't say it did or didn't. What I said which you are incapable
of comprehending is that it can not be known if aether consists of
particles or not.

> > How can we know if
> > we can't track an individual photon traveling at less than 'c' through
> > time? We can't. If you can't track an individual aether 'particle'
> > separately through time then how do you know whatever it is you detect
> > is not a byproduct of some other physical behavior? You don't.
>
>   Again, you assume something without supporting evidence. Absence of
> evidence is not evidence of absence.
>
> > Q: Is a photon a moving particle which has an associated external
> > aether displacement wave or is a photon 'particle' a very small region
> > of the aether displacement wave itself?
>
>   Unsupported assumptions.
>
> > A: Can't be known.
>
>   Nonsense. To make such a determination specific properties of a
> mechanism supporting such phenomena must be hypothesized *and then
> tested for*. You are assuming there are no such properties or
> mechanisms to be tested for, and no possible way of testing for them.

It has been tested for and is experimentally shown evidence of in
the links above.

>   I have pointed out that compression waves *require* individual
> localizable particles that can have different separations. You deny
> such for your aether without offering any other possible mechanism,
> indeed going to the extreme of denying the possibility of observing
> any such mechanism.
>
> (repetitive unsupported assertions snipped)
>
>   Absence of evidence (current observation) is not evidence of absence
> (of possible future observations).
>
>   Mark L. Fergerson

Absence of your understanding the links above are evidence 'empty'
space consists of aether this conversation is a waste of time.

mpc755

Oct 28, 2010, 9:37:59 PM10/28/10

What part of 'it can't be known if aether consists of particles or
not' is confusing you?

mpc755

Nov 12, 2010, 6:31:50 AM11/12/10
On Oct 24, 8:46 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> spheres called haloes."
>
> Dark matter is aether.
> Aether has mass.
> The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

"But the new study found that the Milky Way's halo isn't exactly
spherical, but squished. In fact, its beach-ball form is flattened in
a surprising direction — perpendicular to the galaxy's visible,
pancake-shaped spiral disk."

All of the aether displaced by the matter exerts force towards the
matter. The force exerted towards the matter by the aether displaced
'above' and 'below' (i.e. perpendicular to) the plane of the galaxy's
spiral disk offset. It is the aether which is displaced outward
relative to the plane of the spiral disk which exerts force towards
the center of the galaxy. This forces the matter closer together which
results in the displaced aether (i.e. dark matter) looking like a
squished beach ball.

bert

Nov 12, 2010, 9:03:37 AM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 6:31 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 8:46 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Aether has mass and there is no need for dark matter.
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > Dark matter is aether.
> > Aether has mass.
> > The ripple is evidence of an aether displacement wave.
> > The ripple is evidence of a gravitational wave.
>
> > 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...
>
> > "Dark matter seems to shroud the remaining visible matter in giant
> > spheres called haloes."
>
> > Dark matter is aether.
> > Aether has mass.
> > The Milky Way's halo is displaced aether.
>
> > 'Curved space' is displaced aether.
>
> > A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
>
> > Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "But the new study found that the Milky Way's halo isn't exactly
> spherical, but squished. In fact, its beach-ball form is flattened in
> a surprising direction — perpendicular to the galaxy's visible,
> pancake-shaped spiral disk."
>
> All of the aether displaced by the matter exerts force towards the
> matter. The force exerted towards the matter by the aether displaced
> 'above' and 'below' (i.e. perpendicular to) the plane of the galaxy's
> spiral disk offset. It is the aether which is displaced outward
> relative to the plane of the spiral disk which exerts force towards
> the center of the galaxy. This forces the matter closer together which
> results in the displaced aether (i.e. dark matter) looking like a
> squished beach ball.- Hide quoted text -

The aether has only dark energy Think about it TreBert

Message has been deleted

mpc755

Nov 12, 2010, 9:09:39 AM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 9:03 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> The aether has only dark energy  Think about it    TreBert

Aether has mass.

Aether is displaced by matter.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-way.html

bert

Nov 12, 2010, 9:21:05 AM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 9:09 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 9:03 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > The aether has only dark energy  Think about it    TreBert
>
> Aether has mass.
> Aether is displaced by matter.
> A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.
> Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.
>
> 'Dark Halo Around Our Galaxy Looks Like Squished Beach Ball'http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/100106-dark-matter-halo-milky-w...

> "But the new study found that the Milky Way's halo isn't exactly
> spherical, but squished. In fact, its beach-ball form is flattened in
> a surprising direction — perpendicular to the galaxy's visible,
> pancake-shaped spiral disk."
>
> All of the aether displaced by the matter exerts force towards the
> matter. The force exerted towards the matter by the aether displaced
> 'above' and 'below' (i.e. perpendicular to) the plane of the galaxy's
> spiral disk offset. It is the aether which is displaced outward
> relative to the plane of the spiral disk which exerts force towards
> the center of the galaxy. This forces the matter closer together which
> results in the displaced aether (i.e. dark matter) looking like a
> squished beach ball.

Galaxy shape is created by inertia,and gravity. Kicker is both are two
sides to the same coin. Rotation(spinning fast) creates flat
structure. Keep in mind there is no perfect circle(Sphere) because of
spin. Its all part of my "Spin is in theory" TreBert

mpc755

Nov 12, 2010, 9:25:15 AM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 9:21 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

> Galaxy shape is created by inertia,and gravity. Kicker is both are two
> sides to the same coin. Rotation(spinning fast) creates flat
> structure. Keep in mind there is no perfect circle(Sphere) because of
> spin.  Its all part of my "Spin is in theory"  TreBert

Galaxy shape is determined by motion of matter and displaced aether.