Re: The New Ninth Planet - Sixty Symbols

The Starmaker

Feb 9, 2016, 7:33:55 PM2/9/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> > > Translation: We haven't figured out how to milk it yet....
> > >
> > > i mean, NASA is only about one thing....to ensure the continuing supply
> > > of funds, right?
> > >
> > > There would have to be something else...some other gimick..to ensure the
> > > supply of funds
> > > using a new 9th planet...like saying there is possibly an ocean on top
> > > of the planet, NOT
> > > under it.
> > >
> > > Or maybe their instruments detect a tree.
> > >
> > > Fuck the water, youknowwhatimean?
> >
> > You know how it works, right? They (NASA), gets some stupid woman scientist to say she detected aliens...
> >
> > whenever NASA wants to hide a fraud, they get one of their women to do it.
> >
> > This has got to be the most stupiest girl on the planet!
> > http://www.seti.org/seti-institute/news/seti-scientist-explains-why-we-haven%E2%80%99t-found-aliens-yet
> >
> > “We can’t define intelligence" – Jill Tarter
> >
> > "we haven’t been able to look everywhere yet." – Jill Tarter
>
> Anybody have any idea how long would it take to look...everywhere?

So, she is quoted as saying:

“When I was a student, there were 9 planets. End of story.
We wondered if there were other planets – and now we know. It turns out planets are very common.” – Jill Tarter
http://techcrunch.com/2016/02/04/seti-scientist-explains-why-we-havent-found-aliens-yet/#.f2rfwv2:h8Of

So, if I would ask Jill, How many planets are there in our solar system today?

She'll probably respond with if she was an honest person...

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW WITH THESE GUYS AROUND ME???"
"EVERYDAY DAY THEY TELLING ME SOMETHING FUCKIN DIFFERENT!!!"

Then she go on and say...
"THERE'S NO FUCKIN ALIENS OUT THERE, I'M JUST DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY."

Then she'll say..."I WASTED 60 YEARS OF MY LIFE LISTENING TO THESE FUCKIN STUPID PEOPLE!!!"

The Starmaker

Feb 10, 2016, 11:40:30 AM2/10/16
So, she has to say: “We can’t define intelligence" – Jill Tarter

meaning, “We can’t find intelligence"

And what kind of person uses the word "can't" in their vocalubary????

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2016, 2:15:10 PM2/11/16
So, what does the "i" in http://www.seti.org/ stand for???

How about the "e"?

How about ...the "t"???? Where is the word for it???

Let me see if I can break this down....

The S seems to mean Search

The E for Extraterrestrial

The T seems to be miising a word for it...

But the I has to be..Intelligence!

So, what happen to the T word? How do I expalin this to the aliens from outer space??

I don't think there is an Intelligence on Earth that can explain it to me....

(Don't ask Jill, she doesn't even know what Intelligence means!)

Can you imagine Jill Tarter tryin to get money for her SETI program....and
they ask her "What does Intelligence mean?"

Here response will probably be...

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THE CAN OPENNER WORKS!!!"

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2016, 4:08:53 PM2/11/16
The truth is...there does not exist aliens from other planets.

I don't know why some persists that there is....probably a lack of understanding how the universe works i suppose.