And relativistic moron said

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 21, 2016, 8:12:42 AM7/21/16
And relativistic moron said: "Let there be STANDARD!!!"
And he imagined there is a standard, and that it is good.

paparios

Jul 21, 2016, 9:16:36 AM7/21/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 8:12:42 AM UTC-4, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:
> And relativistic moron said: "Let there be STANDARD!!!"
> And he imagined there is a standard, and that it is good.

And the Computer Model God troll said "All of you are poor idiots who do not recognize that t=t'" and he was happy thereafter.

JanPB

Jul 21, 2016, 7:57:38 PM7/21/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 5:12:42 AM UTC-7, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:
> And relativistic moron said: "Let there be STANDARD!!!"
> And he imagined there is a standard, and that it is good.

And the idiot posted his fantasies to the Internet.

--
Jan

John Gogo

Jul 21, 2016, 10:46:22 PM7/21/16
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 7:12:42 AM UTC-5, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:
> And relativistic moron said: "Let there be STANDARD!!!"
> And he imagined there is a standard, and that it is good.

The standard is instant luminous light coupled with our devices which operate at c (speed of light).

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 22, 2016, 2:52:04 AM7/22/16
No invectives! Not at all.
It's obviously just sarcasm between the lines...

JanPB

Jul 22, 2016, 3:17:27 AM7/22/16
What you have been posting on this newgroup qualifies you to be the resident idiot. It's just
a fact, not an invective.

--
Jan

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jul 22, 2016, 3:31:47 AM7/22/16
Surely, "idiot" is an invective only when
someone call Kali. When Kali call someone,
it's not an invective, but a fact.

Greg Buttler

Jul 22, 2016, 12:04:39 PM7/22/16
JanPB wrote:

>> > And the idiot posted his fantasies to the Internet.
>> >
>> No invectives! Not at all.
>> It's obviously just sarcasm between the lines...
>
> What you have been posting on this newgroup qualifies you to be the
> resident idiot. It's just a fact, not an invective.

Are you just incorrectly insinuating that motion through space cannot be
detected by a shift in the length wave only?? For me this should be very
enough.

However, the relativity promulgators are saying that this is not enough.
Space contraction is required together with wavelength (or rather
SPECTRUM) shift. aRE YOU sure you understand tensors, satisfactory?

JanPB

Jul 22, 2016, 3:58:22 PM7/22/16
The difference is you yell baseless invective and I simply call your bluff.

In other words, it is simply not true that (as the saying goes) "my
ignorance is as good as your knowledge".

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 22, 2016, 5:01:56 PM7/22/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup

> Surely, "idiot" is an invective only when
> someone call Kali. When Kali call someone,
> it's not an invective, but a fact.

|The difference is you yell baseless invective and I simply call your bluff.

And Kali's cow is quite different from someone's cow.

Your knowledge of 2-dimensional ants doesn't impress me
somehow, and you don't have any other. You're just
a puffed idiot screaming "I have incredible knowledge!!!
I'm a GURU!!!"
You're not.

Odd Bodkin

Jul 22, 2016, 5:06:24 PM7/22/16
On 7/22/2016 2:58 PM, JanPB wrote:
> The difference is you yell baseless invective and I simply call your bluff.

Lately, Wozniak and Savain (Mapou) and McGinn have all sounded like they
belong to the same small herd of loons who believe a) that science
should not be done by scientists because that's exclusionary, b) that
they have gathered insight about physical truth without the need to read
anything about the subject, and c) that they don't have to prove
anything and rather it is the obligation of others to prove their
statements wrong.

Angry, stupid, isolated, and paranoid. Wonderful combination.

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

benj

Jul 23, 2016, 5:42:02 PM7/23/16
You said it Boinker. Everybody knows that the science should only be
done by government funded projects where there is adequate control of
what information is released to the public. This greatly simplifies
science because whenever there is an issue, it is only necessary to get
government spokesmen such as yourself, to quote the pertinent offical
statements to "prove" what is true and what is not.

No arguments. No doubts. No stupidity. Only offical truth that none dare
doubt!

JanPB

Jul 24, 2016, 12:09:02 AM7/24/16
On Friday, July 22, 2016 at 2:01:56 PM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
> >
> > Surely, "idiot" is an invective only when
> > someone call Kali. When Kali call someone,
> > it's not an invective, but a fact.
>
> |The difference is you yell baseless invective and I simply call your bluff.
>
> And Kali's cow is quite different from someone's cow.

No, you have no cow. That's the difference.

> Your knowledge of 2-dimensional ants doesn't impress me
> somehow, and you don't have any other. You're just
> a puffed idiot screaming "I have incredible knowledge!!!
> I'm a GURU!!!"
> You're not.

Yes, to you I am. Case closed.

--
Jan

JanPB

Jul 24, 2016, 12:09:54 AM7/24/16
It's something mental. I find it oddly fascinating :-)

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 4:39:00 AM7/24/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup

> Your knowledge of 2-dimensional ants doesn't impress me
> somehow, and you don't have any other. You're just
> a puffed idiot screaming "I have incredible knowledge!!!
> I'm a GURU!!!"
> You're not.

|Yes, to you I am. Case closed.

You only yell baseless "NOT EVER WRONG!!!" and similiar
screams. And I siimply call your bluff. You know NOTHING.
Samely as your fellow idiots.
When asked a simple question, all you can do is screaming
and changing the subject, "guru".

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 4:44:40 AM7/24/16

On 7/22/2016 5:06 PM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 7/22/2016 2:58 PM, JanPB wrote:
>> The difference is you yell baseless invective and I simply call your
>> bluff.
>
> Lately, Wozniak and Savain (Mapou) and McGinn have all sounded like they
> belong to the same small herd of loons who believe a) that science
> should not be done by scientists because that's exclusionary, b) that
> they have gathered insight about physical truth without the need to read
> anything about the subject, and c) that they don't have to prove
> anything and rather it is the obligation of others to prove their
> statements wrong.

During last century Einstein and his bunch of idiots have all sounded like
they
belong to the same small herd of loons who believe a) that science
should don't neexd to have anything in common with mortals and
their puny world b) that

JanPB

Jul 24, 2016, 5:18:53 AM7/24/16
Get used to it. Nothing will change unless you change your attitude.

--
Jan

JanPB

Jul 24, 2016, 5:20:55 AM7/24/16
Garbage.

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 7:06:34 AM7/24/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
> You only yell baseless "NOT EVER WRONG!!!" and similiar
> screams. And I siimply call your bluff. You know NOTHING.
> Samely as your fellow idiots.
> When asked a simple question, all you can do is screaming
> and changing the subject, "guru".

|Get used to it. Nothing will change unless you change your attitude.

Get used to my attitude, poor idiot. Nothing will change unless
you get wiser or at least start to try answer questions in
addition to your moronic screams.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 24, 2016, 8:02:00 AM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 5:06:34 AM UTC-6, Maciej Woźniak wrote:

> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
> >
> > Diseased mind Wozzie wrote:
> > >
> > > You only yell baseless "NOT EVER WRONG!!!" and similiar
> > > screams. And I siimply call your bluff. You know NOTHING.
> > > Samely as your fellow idiots.
> > > When asked a simple question, all you can do is screaming
> > > and changing the subject, "guru".
> >
> > Get used to it. Nothing will change unless you change your attitude.
>
> Get used to my attitude,

No one can get used to the ravings of a diseased mind such as yours. It's
VERY troubling.

> poor idiot.

Nope. YOU are the idiot. It's IOTTMCO.

> Nothing will change unless you get wiser

The gap between you and Jan would only get wider if he got wiser :-)

> or at least start to try answer questions

Many have done so, all they get from you is screams and invective. That
makes you a hypocrite.

> in addition to your moronic screams.

You're the only idiot around here. It would be a great improvement if you
were a moron.

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 8:35:16 AM7/24/16

Użytkownik "Gary Harnagel" napisał w wiadomości grup
> or at least start to try answer questions

|Many have done so, all they get from you is screams and invective.

A lie, as expected from relativistic trash. You have no answers,
just moronic ravings and invectives. Your Shit is the biggest "emperor
clothes" hoax in the history.

Gary Harnagel

Jul 24, 2016, 9:39:47 AM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 6:35:16 AM UTC-6, Maciej Woźniak wrote:

> Użytkownik "Gary Harnagel" napisał w wiadomości grup
> >
> > Weak-minded Wozzie wrote:
> > >
> > > or at least start to try answer questions
> >
> > Many have done so, all they get from you is screams and invective.
>
> A lie,

Nope. Your response proves that you are a hypocritical liar.

> You have no answers,

Sure I do: You are an idiot. That's all the answer that's needed to
explain your vituperation.

Your Shit is particularly stinky.

> the biggest "emperor clothes" hoax in the history.

Your yelling and invective is not evidence. You put up straw man baloney
and pretend it is meaningful. It's not. Your ravings about the GPS and
"t' = t" is profoundly stupid. You are a poor excuse for a human being,
but it really doesn't matter. It's IOTTMCO that your behavior is dishonest
and that you are an ignoramus.

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 10:14:58 AM7/24/16

Użytkownik "Gary Harnagel" napisał w wiadomości grup

> You have no answers,

|Sure I do: You are an idiot. That's all the answer that's needed to
|explain your vituperation.

Your yelling and invective is not evidence. You put up straw man baloney
and pretend it is meaningful. It's not. Your ravings about the GPS and
"t<>t'" is profoundly stupid. You are a poor excuse for a human being,

paparios

Jul 24, 2016, 10:21:25 AM7/24/16
Cut the crap...you are just a shitting and farting asshole!

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 24, 2016, 11:00:47 AM7/24/16

Użytkownik "paparios" napisał w wiadomości grup

Odd Bodkin

Jul 24, 2016, 3:49:31 PM7/24/16
On 7/23/2016 4:41 PM, benj wrote:
> On 7/22/2016 5:06 PM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>> On 7/22/2016 2:58 PM, JanPB wrote:
>>> The difference is you yell baseless invective and I simply call your
>>> bluff.
>>
>> Lately, Wozniak and Savain (Mapou) and McGinn have all sounded like they
>> belong to the same small herd of loons who believe a) that science
>> should not be done by scientists because that's exclusionary, b) that
>> they have gathered insight about physical truth without the need to read
>> anything about the subject, and c) that they don't have to prove
>> anything and rather it is the obligation of others to prove their
>> statements wrong.
>>
>> Angry, stupid, isolated, and paranoid. Wonderful combination.
>>
> You said it Boinker. Everybody knows that the science should only be
> done by government funded projects where there is adequate control of
> what information is released to the public.

I didn't say that, either. Not all the work of scientists is done by
government projects. In fact, that's not even the majority.

> This greatly simplifies
> science because whenever there is an issue, it is only necessary to get
> government spokesmen such as yourself, to quote the pertinent offical
> statements to "prove" what is true and what is not.
>
> No arguments. No doubts. No stupidity. Only offical truth that none dare
> doubt!

Odd Bodkin

Jul 24, 2016, 3:57:38 PM7/24/16
On 7/24/2016 4:20 AM, JanPB wrote:
> On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 1:44:40 AM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
>>>
>>> Lately, Wozniak and Savain (Mapou) and McGinn have all sounded like they
>>> belong to the same small herd of loons who believe a) that science
>>> should not be done by scientists because that's exclusionary, b) that
>>> they have gathered insight about physical truth without the need to read
>>> anything about the subject, and c) that they don't have to prove
>>> anything and rather it is the obligation of others to prove their
>>> statements wrong.
>>

>> During last century Einstein and his bunch of idiots have all sounded like
>> they
>> belong to the same small herd of loons who believe a) that science
>> should don't neexd to have anything in common with mortals and
>> their puny world

On the contrary, MOST ordinary mortals both believe it and use it. There
are a few, like you, who don't, but they are in the vast minority.

>> b) that
>> they have gathered insight about physical truth without the need to read
>> anything about the subject,

What????

>> and c) that they don't have to prove
>> anything and rather it is the obligation of others to prove their
>> statements wrong.

Experimental data is in full support of their statements, not yours.

>> Angry, stupid, isolated, and paranoid. Wonderful combination.
>
> Garbage.
>
> --
> Jan

JanPB

Jul 24, 2016, 4:40:43 PM7/24/16
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 4:06:34 AM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
> > You only yell baseless "NOT EVER WRONG!!!" and similiar
> > screams. And I siimply call your bluff. You know NOTHING.
> > Samely as your fellow idiots.
> > When asked a simple question, all you can do is screaming
> > and changing the subject, "guru".
>
> |Get used to it. Nothing will change unless you change your attitude.
>
> Get used to my attitude, poor idiot.

Yours doesn't count.

> Nothing will change unless
> you get wiser or at least start to try answer questions in
> addition to your moronic screams.

You have no standing to say this so it's water off the duck's back.

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 25, 2016, 3:07:00 AM7/25/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 4:06:34 AM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
> > You only yell baseless "NOT EVER WRONG!!!" and similiar
> > screams. And I siimply call your bluff. You know NOTHING.
> > Samely as your fellow idiots.
> > When asked a simple question, all you can do is screaming
> > and changing the subject, "guru".
>
> |Get used to it. Nothing will change unless you change your attitude.
>
> Get used to my attitude, poor idiot.

|Yours doesn't count.

Neither does yours, "guru".

paparios

Jul 25, 2016, 10:04:11 AM7/25/16
You are a shitting and farting asshole, as always.

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 25, 2016, 10:24:04 AM7/25/16

Użytkownik "paparios" napisał w wiadomości grup

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Jul 25, 2016, 10:31:22 AM7/25/16
On 21/07/16 20:12, mlwo...@wp.pl wrote:
> And relativistic moron said: "Let there be STANDARD!!!"
> And he imagined there is a standard, and that it is good.

Let there be light!? :)

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3

JanPB

Jul 25, 2016, 3:50:08 PM7/25/16
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 12:07:00 AM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
>
> On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 4:06:34 AM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> > Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
> > > You only yell baseless "NOT EVER WRONG!!!" and similiar
> > > screams. And I siimply call your bluff. You know NOTHING.
> > > Samely as your fellow idiots.
> > > When asked a simple question, all you can do is screaming
> > > and changing the subject, "guru".
> >
> > |Get used to it. Nothing will change unless you change your attitude.
> >
> > Get used to my attitude, poor idiot.
>
> |Yours doesn't count.
>
> Neither does yours, "guru".

Nope. Mine does, yours does not. The reason is, once you started insulting
people (it was you who started it after I pointed out a mistake you've made)
and followed it by ludicrous claims without proofs, you've forfeited the right
to discourse. You are now only entitled to be this group's clown. I have
nothing against clowns, BTW, just understand the position you've trapped
yourself into does not allow for equality of opinions.

> > Nothing will change unless
> > you get wiser or at least start to try answer questions in
> > addition to your moronic screams.
>
> |You have no standing to say this so it's water off the duck's back.
>
> You have no standing to say this so it's water off the duck's back.

Happy to see you repeat after me.

--
Jan

Maciej Woźniak

Jul 25, 2016, 6:39:34 PM7/25/16

Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup

|Nope. Mine does, yours does not. The reason is, once you started insulting

A lie, as expected from relativistic trash. Your fellowe idiots started
them.

|people (it was you who started it after I pointed out a mistake you've
made)

A lie, as expected from relativistic trash. You attacked a quotings
of one of your fellows, pointed nothing, foooled yourself horribly
many times and run crying "not even wrong". Followed it by ludicrous
claims without proofs, you've forfeited the right to discourse. You are
now only entitled to be this group's clown (one of many). I have
nothing against clowns, BTW, just understand the position you've trapped
yourself into does not allow for equality of opinions.

> |You have no standing to say this so it's water off the duck's back.
>
> You have no standing to say this so it's water off the duck's back.

|Happy to see you repeat after me.

Talking to an idiot I have to descend to his level. I could argument,
but you're too stupid.

paparios

Jul 25, 2016, 9:20:51 PM7/25/16
Once again, as always, You are just a poor shitting and farting asshole.

JanPB

Jul 25, 2016, 10:48:53 PM7/25/16
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 3:39:34 PM UTC-7, Maciej Woźniak wrote:
> Użytkownik "JanPB" napisał w wiadomości grup
>
> |Nope. Mine does, yours does not. The reason is, once you started insulting
>
> A lie, as expected from relativistic trash. Your fellowe idiots started
> them.

False. The group's record shows otherwise. You showed up here one sunny morning
in 2013, posted nonsense about the Schwarzschild metric and expected being
acclaimed the new god of physics. I pointed out the error you've made and you've
changed overnight right then and there into this moron who posts garbage here
day in, day out. Your only bad luck was that I decided to not let this slide. And you've
been acting like a cretin ever since. That's the story, very simple.

--
Jan