Re: What a waste!!!

1 view

Y.Porat

Nov 22, 2011, 5:33:34 AM11/22/11
On Nov 22, 12:58 am, Ka-In Yen <yenk...@yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
>   Physicists spend a lot of money to prove the failure of STR, but a
> junior high school student can tell physicists the illogic of STR.
> Physicists are too stupid to spend money; they need more training in
> logic.
>
>   In the past hundred years, a lot of things were wasted due to the
> STR. Billions of dollars were wasted. Thousands of man power were
> wasted. Enormous numbers of logically neural cells were killed when
> students studied the STR hard. What a waste!!! Most importantly, it's
> totally waste of TIME, and nobody gets longer time.
>
> The new physics is here:http://aetherdynamics.blogspot.com

-----------------------

Though i dont accept GR
i accept GR !!

GR is based on the experimental fact that
it becomes more and more difficult
to ad velocity to a mass!!
i even understand it logically
and knowing some physics facts
my explanation for SR is my expiation about how
AND BY WHAT FORCES ARE DONE !!

forces are done by some massive
force agents
(according to me all force agents stem from mass !!!
NO MASS THE ONLY MASS - NO REAL PHYSICS!!)
so it is mass agents that do forces
we have to consider that
(listen carfuly)

EVEN THOSE FORCE AGENTS-
HAVE THEIR LIMITS OF VELOCITY !!
(say velocity of light )
so if a force agent has to 'run after
his driven mass
while that driven mass getys more andmore velocity
it becomes more and more difficult for the force messenger
to chaise it and even add more velocity !!
so more and more froce messengers are needed for it
iow
more energy needed

it is not
F=Gamma m a

it is
F/Gamma = m a
(and in that case m remains constant!!

as i BTW
always claim :
mass is conserved !!
as energy is conserved
as Momentum is conserved !!

no matter in what frame !!!
the conservation is
in the whole system the more wider system !!!

ATB
Y.Porat
---------------------------

Y.Porat

Nov 22, 2011, 6:09:06 AM11/22/11
sorry typo !!

i accept SR
i don t accept GR !!

ATB
Y.Porat
------------------------

Ludovicus

Nov 22, 2011, 9:15:17 AM11/22/11

THIS IS OUR MATH FORUM NOT YOUR PHYSICS FORUM

William Hughes

Nov 22, 2011, 9:23:30 AM11/22/11
A rather odd complaint about an article that was crossposted to three
physics forums [1] and one
math forum.

[1] Let's have a flame war about the correct plural of forum

Jim Burns

Nov 22, 2011, 10:03:53 AM11/22/11
On 11/22/2011 9:23 AM, William Hughes wrote:

> [1] Let's have a flame war about the correct plural of forum

"Forum" is _already_ plural (and, BTW, this is a spelling
flame, too: It's actually "for'em".) The singular would be
"for'im", "for'er", or "for it".

Oh, right.

SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

Androcles

Nov 22, 2011, 10:04:02 AM11/22/11

"William Hughes" <wpih...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Fornum and florum, forna and flora, Fortnum and Mason.
Fora why you wanta flambe?

hanson

Nov 22, 2011, 10:50:12 AM11/22/11

"Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote:

Though i don't accept GR, i accept GR !!,
in the whole system, the more wider system !!!
ATB
Y.Porat

hanson wrote:
Yo, Yehi my dear old haver. Your 2-liner above
is so profound and seminal, that whatever you
said in between were just bagatelles that need
not to be repeated. ... ... And most of all, Yehi,
thanks for the laughs... ahahahaha... ahahanson

William Hughes

Nov 22, 2011, 11:11:30 AM11/22/11
WELL YOU ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG,
BUT AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE EXCLAMATION POINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y.Porat

Nov 22, 2011, 12:20:04 PM11/22/11
On Nov 22, 5:50 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
-----------------
i corrected :

i accept SR
i dont accept GR !!!
one must be selective ...

ATB
Y.Porat

james thomas

Nov 22, 2011, 4:04:08 PM11/22/11
"Light speed is constant in empty space." Albert Einstein
Matter's motion is below light speed C in distance.

Mitchell Raemsch