'evidence of alien life'

The Starmaker

Jun 25, 2017, 2:05:47 PM6/25/17
Hacking group claims NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien life’

head of Nasa Science Mission Directorate Professor Thomas Zurbuchen told the meeting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=HGh8n1XxDrg

Is there any evidence of intelligent life at NASA????

Zurbuchen??? Doesn't even sound like an American name?? What is a Zurbuchen?

The Starmaker

Jun 25, 2017, 2:16:22 PM6/25/17
These people just want to be... subsidies.

No one cares about Killer Asteriods or life ending in a thousand years or even a hunderd years.

What they want now?...money to build a wall around the earth? keep the aliens from outerspace... out???

It's very simple..just tell them..turn around and go back where you came from.

The Starmaker

Jun 27, 2017, 3:49:12 PM6/27/17
The Starmaker wrote:

> > "The SternKacker" wondered & wrote:
> > > Let me ask you a question Hanson...Do you have a big nose?
> > >
> > hanson wrote:
> > Slow traffic this morning?... Lonely, Sternkacker?
> > Nose?... Not one of those Yiddisher Zonkers, like yours.
> > Say something intelligent now, instead of your Kack.
>
> I don't know Hanson if you're 'aware' of it...but you sound Jewish!
>
> You talk like them. Don't you know how they talk? You talk like them.
> You sound like them..
>
> I have no choice...I have to ask, Do you have a big nose??
>
> I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just trying to find out if your have a
> big nose like those people?
>
> I'm searching for...'evidence of alien life'.

Like for example..

an alien from another planet can be here with maybe three arms or three eyes hidden under his hat...

you can recognize them from different speech patterns...

and he comes in from the rain and you aks him, "It's raining out there, how come you're not wet?

He might respond with..."Wet? What's "wet"?"

I'm just searching for aliens from other plantes here on earth...