Re: Moon was produced by head-on collision?

The Starmaker

Feb 7, 2016, 7:16:25 PM2/7/16
Report not abuse
The Starmaker wrote:

> > Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > Can't you read? I said that plant transpiration of water (caused by the
> > > sun) is a minor component. The moon is irrelevant, the words "moon" and
> > > "tide" aren't even used in the Wikipedia article on the water cycle.
> > > The moon isn't mentioned in a long USGS web page explaining the water
> > > cycle, "tide" is only because they explain the water table and wells by
> > > using the example of digging a hole at the beach which fills with water
> > > from the ocean (and is affected by tides).
> >
> > I see, you getting your information from a 'anonymous user-edited website'.
> >
> > That means you don't know much...
> > https://www.google.com/#q=moon+tides&tbm=nws
> >
> > Here’s how it works: The moon’s gravitational pull causes Earth’s atmosphere to bulge toward it, (on both sides of the earth) ..
> >
> > this 'gravitational pull' by the moon pulls a drop of water from the leaf unto the ground. From the
> > ground the drops of water 'pulled by the moon’s gravitational pull' from the leaves, the billions
> > of leaves...form ruiing water on the ground that turns to rivers...that eventually form and...ocean.
> >
> > In other words...
> >
> > the earth's moon makes the ocean.
> >
> > All from a single drop of water on a leaf.
> >
> > http://revelwallpapers.net/d/7532364C705A437130394F77714B31687A7047493438444F76714E716B673D3D/water-drops-on-leaf.jpg
> >
> > Where do you think fishes come from? From leaves that fall from trees.
> >
> > Do you want me to explain How that works?
> >
> > Don't expect to find this information on a 'anonymous user-edited website' like Wikipedia.
> >
> > Why waste your time...read about it here from this first cover issue of Science magazine:
> > http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
>
> https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dGDQfjNjst89oGMGZUuvCejqvO6-M&q=moon+tides&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-2qy64ebKAhVM5CYKHV3ABI8QqgIIJDAB
>
> of course Science is a few thousand years behind...
> they still tryin to figure out how the Moon works.
>
> https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dGDQfjNjst89oGMGZUuvCejqvO6-M&q=moon+tides&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-2qy64ebKAhVM5CYKHV3ABI8QqgIIJDAB
>
> wait till they find out the moon makes fishes and people fall from trees:
> http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
>
> man! yous guys are soooo behind the times.
>
> yous just don't get it.
>
> I think i was born tooo early.....let me come back a thousand years.

what you people
don't understand...
is that the earth's moon
is instrumental in the
origin of the ocean
the origin of fishes
the origin of people
the origin of Life on Earth.

Simply by it's gravitational pull on the earth and it's atmosphere.

What came first, the rain or the clouds?

The Starmaker

Feb 9, 2016, 12:36:00 AM2/9/16
Of course the answer is simple...the moon made the clouds and then it made it rain.

How did the moon make clouds? Instead of rainfall, it rainup.

Sorry, I cannot wait for yous people to invent the word "rainup".

Maybe a thousand years from now you'll figure it out....especially yous Wikipedia university students.

The Starmaker

Feb 9, 2016, 2:37:13 PM2/9/16
Now, as you see on the cover of the first issue of the Science Journal is shows a photograph of a leafinsect.

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg

You're problably wondering, how did the leaf that fell from a tree turn into an insect????