TEN (10) DAY NOTICE

Lucife...@inorbit.com

Jun 11, 2018, 5:16:38 AM6/11/18
TEN (10) DAY NOTICE

Universal Magnetic Recharge (UMR) and Universal Magnetic Reversal (UMR)
Shutdown ALL Electromagnetic Systems (EMS) Massive EMP Coming.

On Thursday, 21st June 2018 at 10:07:007 AM UTC, YHWH Allah of Heaven wrote:
> On Thursday, 21st June 2018 at 10:07:007 AM UTC, Shaitan IBLIS of Jinns wrote:

> > > Universal Magnetic Reversal on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 10:07:007 am (UTC time)
> > > https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180621T1007&p0=1440&msg=Universal+Magnetic+Reversal+%28UMR%29&font=cursive
> > Universal Magnetic Recharge on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 10:07:007 am (UTC time)
> > https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180621T1007&p0=1440&msg=Universal+Magnetic+Recharge+%28UMR%29&font=cursive
> Universal Magnetic Reversal on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 10:07:007 am (UTC time)
> https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180621T1007&p0=1440&msg=Universal+Magnetic+Reversal+%28UMR%29&font=cursive

Levitation of MARS and EARTH mishkans
below Stonehenges' Heelstones prior.
Maps https://imgflip.com/i/2b9lcl
https://imgflip.com/i/2b9mj8
ALL Shutdown All EMS.

O LUCIFER

Steve BH

Jun 15, 2018, 1:28:10 AM6/15/18
And if it doesn't happen on June 21 will you go away and quit bothering anybody with your nonsense?

dlzc

Jun 15, 2018, 9:36:06 AM6/15/18
Dear Steve BH:

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 10:28:10 PM UTC-7, Steve BH wrote:
> And if it doesn't happen on June 21 will you go
> away and quit bothering anybody with your nonsense?

Under THAT name... count on it. "Agents of Satan" aren't doing their job, if they aren't looking to damn people to torment.

David A. Smith

David (Kronos Prime) Fuller

Jun 15, 2018, 10:48:53 AM6/15/18
dlzc
Yes....
Why kill all the Staff & Servants & entertainers in the “Devil’s Disneyland”?

Then the Devil and his friends would have to make their own Steak Sammiches and clean their own houses & mow their own lawns.

Very counter productive to Satan’s Agenda

David (Kronos Prime) Fuller

Jun 15, 2018, 1:16:51 PM6/15/18
dlzc wrote
Good to have you back sir..

dlzc

Jun 15, 2018, 1:29:31 PM6/15/18
Dear David (Kronos Prime) Fuller:

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 10:16:51 AM UTC-7, David (Kronos Prime) Fuller wrote:
> Good to have you back sir..

I'm just keeping silent, for the most part. Too many people here think this is Team Fortress, and anyone posting here is looking for a fight.

David A. Smith

David (Kronos Prime) Fuller

Jun 15, 2018, 1:51:42 PM6/15/18
Yes...
The Entire World seems to be Purposefully turned into a TROLL FARM

Just (purposefully confounding Befuddling Noise & Screeching) So Nothing can be accomplished

dlzc

Jun 20, 2018, 10:07:33 PM6/20/18
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 2:16:38 AM UTC-7, Lucife...@inorbit.com wrote:
> TEN (10) DAY NOTICE

Down to hours now.

David A. Smith

YHWH_...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2018, 2:08:46 AM6/21/18
Sparky the Centre of Universe Day

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/how-far-is-a-light-year

Each of the hundred and forty and four thousand (144,000) exoplanets with life may calculate their
distances from the centre of universe to each of their hundred and forty and four thousand
(144,000) exoplanets with life upon UMR arrival times to each of them after today.

The Creator

dlzc

Jun 21, 2018, 10:29:39 AM6/21/18
Dear YHWH_...:

On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 11:08:46 PM UTC-7, YHWH_...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Each of the hundred and forty and four thousand
> (144,000) exoplanets with life may calculate their
> distances from the centre of universe to each of
> their hundred and forty and four thousand
> (144,000) exoplanets with life upon UMR arrival
> times to each of them after today.

No UMR arrival, since no reversal. And since magnetic fields drop off by 1/r^3, unlikely it will even be noticed.

Your handle as Deceiver was far more appropriate, considering your deception here.

David A. Smith