Black hole density 40x proton

Alan Folmsbee

Oct 22, 2016, 3:16:58 AM10/22/16
I calculated the density of a black hole from the Schwarzschild radius (r) of the Sun and the Sun's mass. r is 2950 meters. The black hole density is d. A proton radius (R) is .95fm

d = Mass / Volume = 2*10^30 kg / (4/3 pi r^3) = 1.85*10^19 kg / cubic meter

proton density = 1.6738*10^-27kg /(4/3 pi R^3) = 4.66*10^17 kg / cubic meter

The ratio of those densities is 40. That is true for larger black holes, too. I am speculating on the meaning of that 40 ratio. Maybe it is because of one of these ideas:

1 Length contraction lets more baryons fit into the outer part of a black hole, while protons are spherical near the center.

2 Protons are changed into a soup of baryonic viscera so they get compacted because no measureable surfaces remain of what we had measured in colliders.

Why is a black hole 40 times as dense as a proton?

Dwain Foster

Oct 22, 2016, 8:57:10 AM10/22/16
Alan Folmsbee wrote:

> I calculated the density of a black hole from the Schwarzschild radius
> (r)
> of the Sun and the Sun's mass. r is 2950 meters. The black hole density
> is d. A proton radius (R) is .95fm

How large is a meter inside a black hole?

Alan Folmsbee

Oct 22, 2016, 12:42:12 PM10/22/16
The average meter is 1/2950 of the radius of a BH with mass like the Sun.

Dwain Foster

Oct 22, 2016, 1:47:37 PM10/22/16
Il giorno martedì Sat, 22 Oct 2016 09:42:06 -0700-4, Alan Folmsbee ha
scritto:

>> > I calculated the density of a black hole from the Schwarzschild
>> > radius (r)
>> > of the Sun and the Sun's mass. r is 2950 meters. The black hole
>> > density is d. A proton radius (R) is .95fm
>>
>> How large is a meter inside a black hole?
>
> The average meter is 1/2950 of the radius of a BH with mass like the
> Sun.

As seen from which corner?

Alan Folmsbee

Oct 22, 2016, 3:43:57 PM10/22/16
You asked two question. I answered one. Your turn at my two questions.

Edgar König

Oct 23, 2016, 8:12:06 AM10/23/16
W dniu poniedziałek, Sat, 22 Oct 2016 12:43:55 -0700 użytkownik Alan
Folmsbee napisał:
Your struggle with those metres is pure nonsensical.

Edgar König

Oct 23, 2016, 8:41:56 AM10/23/16
W dniu poniedziałek, Sat, 22 Oct 2016 12:43:55 -0700 użytkownik Alan
Folmsbee napisał:

Forget those metres. Try tensors, somthing we love and understand.

al...@interia.pl

Oct 23, 2016, 11:27:29 AM10/23/16
m/V = m/(4/3 pi a^3)

a = 2m, thus V = 32pi/3 m^3;

therefore:
ro = m/V = 3/32pi 1/m^2

so, the black hole density is not 40 times as proton,
because this density depends on the mass:

the more mass the less density.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 24, 2016, 9:06:53 AM10/24/16
On 10/23/2016 7:41 AM, Edgar König wrote:
> Forget those metres. Try tensors, somthing we love and understand.

You know, I have a little script that looks for certain words and then
asks me if the poster should go into a kill file. It's very effective.

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Edgar König

Oct 24, 2016, 11:51:31 AM10/24/16
W dniu poniedziałek, Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:06:59 -0500 użytkownik Odd Bodkin
napisał:

> On 10/23/2016 7:41 AM, Edgar König wrote:
>> Forget those metres. Try tensors, somthing we love and understand.
>
> You know, I have a little script that looks for certain words and then
> asks me if the poster should go into a kill file. It's very effective.

Only complete idiots come on usenet with killfils. Your choice, feel free.

Odd Bodkin

Oct 28, 2016, 10:46:44 AM10/28/16
Only idiots spend a fair amount of time generating another nym, when
killfiling that nym takes one click. It's pissing upwind. Good luck with
that.

JanPB

Oct 28, 2016, 2:20:27 PM10/28/16
On Friday, October 28, 2016 at 7:46:44 AM UTC-7, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 10/24/2016 10:51 AM, Edgar König wrote:
> > W dniu poniedziałek, Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:06:59 -0500 użytkownik Odd Bodkin
> > napisał:

> >> You know, I have a little script that looks for certain words and then
> >> asks me if the poster should go into a kill file. It's very effective.
> >
> > Only complete idiots come on usenet with killfils. Your choice, feel free.
> >

> Only idiots spend a fair amount of time generating another nym,

He probably signed up with some anonymous service which generates random
names automatically for him. It seems to be Aruba S.p.A from Italy:
https://www.aruba.it/en/home.aspx
Never used them so I have no comment otherwise.

--
Jan