How do you know....?

The Starmaker

Jul 25, 2016, 2:25:57 AM7/25/16
How do you know that
your evil side
is not feeding you
the wrong information?

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Jul 25, 2016, 7:44:21 AM7/25/16
Welcome! Bin said list all the names you knew. :)

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3

The Starmaker

Jul 25, 2016, 10:34:39 AM7/25/16
It's just that em..
Atheist don't believe in
a God or Devil...
so I was wondering
how does an atheist
deal with the devil
inside of them?

How does an atheist
deal with the Evil
side of themselves?

I mean, it's funny
isn't it? Watching an
atheist trying to ignore
the devil inside himself, telling him,
"You don't exist, leave me alone!"

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Jul 25, 2016, 10:45:58 AM7/25/16

Here is a piece of paper. :)

The Starmaker

Jul 25, 2016, 11:29:31 AM7/25/16
(Now, some of yous are wondering,
"What does this have to do with physics
and science?" You see, this is being
cross-posted to the science groups also..
yet they have no clue to the connection.

They have lost through the centuries
the meaning of God and the Devil because
the language they use has changed to symbols
and numbers. God is One. The Devil is Zero.
Zero is negative. Minus -, Positive +. One is
On, Zero is Off.

The fact is...the Devil is on your
left side, and God is on your right side.
People are computer simulations, and they
are computational. The One is on your Right,
and the Zero is on your Left side. The Positive side
of people is on their Right side, and their
Negative is on their left side.
(i can can show you proof with pictures if you request it)

Your Off, negative, minus, - , evil, is on your left side, and your
ON, positive, plus, +, good, is on your right side.
(i can can show you proof with pictures if you request it))

The Starmaker

Jul 25, 2016, 11:38:56 AM7/25/16
(Now, some of yous are wondering,
"What does this have to do with physics
and science?" You see, this is being
cross-posted to the science groups also..
yet they have no clue to the connection.

They have lost through the centuries
the meaning of God and the Devil because
the language they use has changed to symbols
and numbers. God is One. The Devil is Zero.
Zero is negative. Minus -, Positive +. One is
On, Zero is Off.

The fact is...the Devil is on your
left side, and God is on your right side.
People are computer simulations living
in a computer simulated universe, and they
are computational. The One is on your Right,
and the Zero is on your Left side. The Positive side
of people is on their Right side, and their
Negative is on their left side.
(i can can show you proof with pictures if you request it)

Your Off, negative, minus, - , evil, is on your left side, and your
ON, positive, plus, +, good, is on your right side.
(i can can show you proof with pictures if you request it))

How does an atheist
deal with the Evil
side of themselves,
that live on their Left side,
their Negative side,
their Evil side, the Devil?

(i find it strange that Science has yet to figured out
how to detemine if a person accused of murder is actually
guilty or not...all they have to do is look at their Left side,
there's the murderer!)

The Starmaker

Jul 25, 2016, 9:09:18 PM7/25/16
Let me give you an example of how 'backward' the 'scientific community' is Today...

Here is a picture of a man taking a polygraph lie detector test...
http://www.polytest.org/images/pic08.jpg

What is wrong with that picture based on the above information?
http://www.polytest.org/images/pic08.jpg

The answer is very simple...they are testing the WRONG arm!!!!
http://www.polytest.org/images/pic08.jpg

The criminal is contained on the Left side of the body, not the Right side.

So, the finger tips are not going to sweat because the Right side, the postive side
has no reason to fear...it's the Left hand that contains the Devil...he's the one
that's sweating.

They need to switch the figertips sensors to the Left hand.

But what do those science guys know?

If I take a lie detector test I'll tell them...
"Can you test my Right side of me, I got a twitch on my left arm."

The Starmaker

Jul 26, 2016, 1:34:17 PM7/26/16
Have you notice a lot of gangsters nick name is...Lefty?

If you look at your hair...you'll notice that your hair is much nicer and easier to comb
on the right side then on your left side. It looks better on the right side than the left side.

Only ten percent of the people on this planet are ...lefty.

They say that left-handed people are retarded...

I don't know if that's true but I do notice people who write with
their left hand look retarded...they start making retarded looks with their face everytime they write. Have you notice??

The Starmaker

Jul 26, 2016, 1:41:03 PM7/26/16
In other words...
the earth and the universe is a computer simulation, all the way down the each person..which are made of zeros and ones.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth....maybe He used a computer.

The Starmaker

Jul 26, 2016, 3:32:03 PM7/26/16
Can you imagine what this world would be like if 90 percent of the people were...left-handed????

It would be like that Star Trek episode...a world filled with gangsters only...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzFL2sQy24

a lot of molls..

(i don't think you people don't understand this ...left hand business)