Communism and physics

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 10, 2017, 4:54:11 AM6/10/17
Przetłumacz wiadomość na język polski

W dniu środa, 7 czerwca 2017 21:28:21 UTC+2 użytkownik JanPB napisał:

> It does. Read up on what "confirm" means in science in general.

A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.
A physicist redefine "confirm" to prove his Shit
is confirmed.
There are more similiarities, of course. One mad ideology
can differ from another in some ways, but they're
always similiar in some other ways.

Kitubu Nkyaku

Jun 10, 2017, 6:47:03 AM6/10/17
mlwozniak wrote:

> Przetłumacz wiadomość na język polski
>
> W dniu środa, 7 czerwca 2017 21:28:21 UTC+2 użytkownik JanPB napisał:
>
>> It does. Read up on what "confirm" means in science in general.
>
> A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.

Shut up, stupid kraut.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 13, 2017, 2:07:03 AM6/13/17
W dniu środa, 7 czerwca 2017 21:28:21 UTC+2 użytkownik JanPB napisał:

> It does. Read up on what "confirm" means in science in general.

A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 15, 2017, 3:21:27 PM6/15/17

NÜmi Icelulózy

Jun 16, 2017, 7:25:38 AM6/16/17
mlwozniak wrote:

> W dniu środa, 7 czerwca 2017 21:28:21 UTC+2 użytkownik JanPB napisał:
>
>> It does. Read up on what "confirm" means in science in general.
>
> A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.

stfu, stupid.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 21, 2017, 12:49:40 PM6/21/17
W dniu środa, 7 czerwca 2017 21:28:21 UTC+2 użytkownik JanPB napisał:

> It does. Read up on what "confirm" means in science in general.

A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.

Lipek Mniak

Jun 22, 2017, 1:32:12 PM6/22/17
W dniu poniedziałek, 19 czerwca 2017 15:00:36 UTC-6 użytkownik mlwozniak
napisał:

> W dniu środa, 7 czerwca 2017 21:28:21 UTC+2 użytkownik JanPB napisał:
>
>> It does. Read up on what "confirm" means in science in general.
>
> A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.

stfu fool. You know nothing about Communism. Go read Marx first. Just do
it, not just say you'll do it. Do it. Two pages a day, make sure you
understand. The stuff in it is extremely compressed. It looks like Marx
was an engineer. You get only the data, not interpretation crap. Morons
like you always pretend they know stuff, real life, they are liars and
know nothing worth mentioning.

benj

Jun 23, 2017, 4:42:27 PM6/23/17
Idiot! Marx has been wholly and completely discredited by experiment. In
fact, the biggest social experiment in the history of the planet. And in
spite of the murder of hundreds of millions of people to prop up the
failing ideas, it still crashed and burned such that nobody today except
democrats in the USA and a few diehards in Cuba and North Korea still
think the system has any merits at all.

Valok Planek

Jun 24, 2017, 6:23:17 AM6/24/17
benj wrote:

>>> A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.
>>
>> stfu fool. You know nothing about Communism. Go read Marx first. Just
>> do it, not just say you'll do it. Do it. Two pages a day, make sure you
>> understand. The stuff in it is extremely compressed. It looks like Marx
>> was an engineer. You get only the data, not interpretation crap. Morons
>> like you always pretend they know stuff, real life, they are liars and
>> know nothing worth mentioning.
>>
> Idiot! Marx has been wholly and completely discredited by experiment. In

I stand with Dr. Lipek. You mostly HEARD it was "discredited". But this
means nothing, at all. You seemingly are insufficient.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jun 24, 2017, 7:24:38 AM6/24/17
The ’nym-shifting troll trolled as "Valok Planek" (formerly, "Lipek Mniak"):

> I stand with Dr. Lipek. […]

Unsurprisingsly, you agree with yourself.

*PLONK*

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jun 24, 2017, 7:24:59 AM6/24/17
The ’nym-shifting troll trolled as "Valok Planek" (formerly, "Lipek Mniak"):

> I stand with Dr. Lipek. […]

Unsurprisingly, you agree with yourself.

mlwo...@wp.pl

Jun 26, 2017, 2:38:17 AM6/26/17
W dniu piątek, 23 czerwca 2017 22:42:27 UTC+2 użytkownik benj napisał:
> On 6/22/2017 1:32 PM, Lipek Mniak wrote:
> > W dniu poniedziałek, 19 czerwca 2017 15:00:36 UTC-6 użytkownik mlwozniak
> > napisał:

> >> A communist redefine "good" to prove his shit is good.
> >
> > stfu fool. You know nothing about Communism. Go read Marx first. Just do
> > it, not just say you'll do it. Do it. Two pages a day, make sure you
> > understand. The stuff in it is extremely compressed. It looks like Marx
> > was an engineer. You get only the data, not interpretation crap. Morons
> > like you always pretend they know stuff, real life, they are liars and
> > know nothing worth mentioning.
> >
> Idiot! Marx has been wholly and completely discredited by experiment. In
> fact, the biggest social experiment in the history of the planet.

In fact, this experiment wasn't an eexperiment and
has very little in common with Marx. But, anyway,
Marx took from history what he wanted to confirm
what he wanted, and it wasn't a precise description
of the history.