Albert Einstein's Flying Circus.

Henry Wilson

Jan 21, 2016, 2:21:03 PM1/21/16
Many of today's comedy shows are quite amusing and often last for months
or even years...but they appear mediocre when compared with the quality,
quantity and sheer ingenuity of the jokes produced by the greatest
comedian of all, Albert Einstein himself.
For over a century, the world's intelligentsia has been well entertained
by the works of this great comic genius, particularly over the fact that
so many poor fools actually took each episode seriously and still haven't
seen the funny side!.... Kids being born before their parents! really?
Hahahhaha!...one of his best!
Much of Albert's SciFi terminology has now become folk law to half the
scientific community and the very name 'Einstein' has achieved well
deserved rock star status by putting on a performance that surely exceeds
anything Monty Python, Bob Hope, Elvis and even Jesus Christ's father put
out.
So keep it up, fans! Let's hope Einstein's grand fantasy lasts for many
years yet so future generations will also be able to enjoy the same fun
and laughter that we have.

Odd Bodkin

Jan 21, 2016, 3:14:33 PM1/21/16
For well over a century now, the press have been promoting the existence
of Australia. Originally conceived as the setting of a satirical
screenplay involving a penal colony guarded by improbable animals, the
popularity of the stage production led fans to expand on the idea, and
there were copies of the concept in other popular fictional stories like
The Wizard of Oz and Bill Bryson's Down Under. Despite obviously
laughable myths like boomerangs, koala "bears" and everything being
upside down in this make-believe land, the ongoing legend has been
layered with incredible details, such as a fake dialect of English, the
names of imaginary cities, and cooking shrimp at backyard events named
after a popular girl's doll.

So treasured is the myth that schoolchildren across the world, who have
in-class parties devoted to Santa Claus and other fictions, also like
having globes featuring the fabled land, and even get to read a
parenthetical mention of the mystical land in schoolbooks about the world.

There are those, though, that take Australia all too seriously. While
other social misfits play quidditch or Dungeons and Dragons, these
"outbackgeeks" play "Australian rules" football. You may in fact have an
acquaintance who is so fully committed that he will insist that the
place is real, and that he has in fact seen it -- perhaps taken there by
aliens. If one of these people start up with you, it's this author's
suggestion that you quietly tut-tut and change the subject.

--
Odd Bodkin --- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

james...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 3:26:58 PM1/21/16
His flying circus was the "world judge..." around him in public and not...
The world was and still is the circus of judgement both ways on Einstein
by the same people.

Mitchell Raemsch

Henry Wilson

Jan 21, 2016, 9:36:02 PM1/21/16
...remarkable....a remarkable outburst....Shall we call it "Odd bodkin's
flying circus"...

pnal...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 10:13:30 PM1/21/16
On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 11:21:03 AM UTC-8, Henry Wilson wrote:

> Many of today's comedy shows are quite amusing and often last for months
> or even years...but they appear mediocre when compared with the quality,
> quantity and sheer ingenuity of the jokes produced by the greatest
> comedian of all...

Ralph Malcolm Rabbidge

Odd Bodkin

Jan 22, 2016, 8:17:07 AM1/22/16
Since I patterned my response after yours, should we call yours "Henry's
remarkable outburst"?

Paul B. Andersen

Jan 25, 2016, 1:24:16 PM1/25/16
On 21.01.2016 20:20, Henry Wilson wrote:

> .... Kids being born before their parents! really?

Doctor Ralph Malcom Rabbidge demonstrating his knowledge of SR! :-D

(If you are wondering if Ralph is trying to be funny,
he is not, he really IS so ignorant that he believes
that SR say that the temporal sequence of events separated
by a time like interval is relative.)

> Hahahhaha!...one of his best!

Hardly.
Ralph has uttered much funnier stupidities than this.

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/

Henry Wilson

Jan 26, 2016, 4:14:31 AM1/26/16
On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 19:24:11 +0100, Paul B. Andersen wrote:

> On 21.01.2016 20:20, Henry Wilson wrote:
>
>> .... Kids being born before their parents! really?
>
> Doctor Henry George Wilson demonstrating his knowledge of SR! :-D
>
> (If you are wondering if Henry is trying to be funny,
> he is not, he really IS so ignorant that he believes that SR say that
> the temporal sequence of events separated by a time like interval is
> relative.)
>
>> Hahahhaha!...one of his best!
>
> Hardly.
> Henry has uttered much funnier stupidities than this.

Yes I agree that Einstein's theory is as stupid as I made out...and there
are many dingleberries who believe far more outrageous claims than that.
For instance the idea that Time can be a function of speed...or that
clock errors somehow create anomalies in the passage of time.

JanPB

Jan 26, 2016, 5:26:39 PM1/26/16
Not even wrong.

--
Jan

Dirk Van de moortel

Jan 28, 2016, 11:53:10 AM1/28/16
Op 26-jan-2016 om 23:26 schreef JanPB:
Actually, not even not even wrong.

Dirk Vdm

Henry Wilson

Jan 28, 2016, 1:33:48 PM1/28/16
If time did happen to be a function of speed, how would the average
dingleberry describe what that statement actually means?

Juan Sebastián

Jan 28, 2016, 1:36:33 PM1/28/16
Henry Wilson wrote:

>>> Yes I agree that Einstein's theory is as stupid as I made out...and
>>> there are many dingleberries who believe far more outrageous claims
>>> than that. For instance the idea that Time can be a function of
>>> speed...or that clock errors somehow create anomalies in the passage
>>> of time.
>>
>> Not even wrong.
>
> If time did happen to be a function of speed, how would the average
> dingleberry describe what that statement actually means?

These feminized European men doesn't know what relativity stands for. It
comes completely as a surprise.